PDA

View Full Version : Evil Paladin pathfinder

Window459
2010-07-27, 11:28 AM
Im running a pathfinder and game and need a way to make an evil version of a paladin and well since there's no blackguard prestige class in pathfinder yet I need the playgrounds in moding the pathfinder paladin, or modding the old black guard class, either one is fine, thank you ahead of time for all those that help, this has been driving me mad for days.

Snake-Aes
2010-07-27, 11:34 AM
Im running a pathfinder and game and need a way to make an evil version of a paladin and well since there's no blackguard prestige class in pathfinder yet I need the playgrounds in moding the pathfinder paladin, or modding the old black guard class, either one is fine, thank you ahead of time for all those that help, this has been driving me mad for days.

Swap all "Goods" and "Evils". Allow the mercies to Afflict instead of Cure(unless its on yourself, then it cures).

Window459
2010-07-27, 12:12 PM
Swap all "Goods" and "Evils". Allow the mercies to Afflict instead of Cure(unless its on yourself, then it cures).

....i feel REALLY stupid lol

the doomed one
2010-07-27, 01:57 PM
Or wait for the APG comes out and use the anti-paladin (assuming you have the time to wait).:smalltongue: