PDA

View Full Version : Freeform story creation help needed

Rosalinath
2010-07-27, 05:08 PM
I'm currently making up a solo, story style, freeform campaign. The player is a teenaged guy who likes anime and crazy awesome horror and/or romance stories.

The premise is a japanese high school student's (the character) family has a foreign exchange student studying abroad at their house. She'll be in the players class, his home, everywhere essentially. The secret behind her though is that she will be Eldritch Abomination (http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/EldritchAbomination) meets Nightmare Fuel Station Attendant (http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/NightmareFuelStationAttendant).

The setting is in tokyo, most likely Shinjuku. The genre will be most likely horror/romance. It will play out like a interactive story save for a lot more room for player personality to blossom.

any ideas? this isnt set in stone, I'm just brainstorming. Also if this isnt the right place for some reason I'm sorry in advance :smalleek:

super dark33
2010-07-27, 05:12 PM
is he an ''i will burn myself for'' fan of inuyasha?

Rosalinath
2010-07-27, 05:16 PM
Not really though he enjoys a few of the episodes from what I understand. from what I understand he likes things as varied as Love Hina to Elfen Lied. He also isn't a huge fan like some wackos I've seen, he just likes it in various amounts.

super dark33
2010-07-27, 05:26 PM
ok then:
his brother (or outer reletive) is trying to get a faimily heirloom sword (or any outer weapon thingy that can destroy/save the world)
and there are more evil guys that want the sword too so he will unite with his hated bro/reletive to defeat the evil guys, only to fight his brother in the end. in the middle he meets (by order)
1.a girl cleric archer (in love?)
2.a monk with a staff that will die if he wont kill the big bad (not the brother)
3.a girl ranger with traumatic past about demons (the big bad)
4.an annoying little who will be hated by him, but will be loved by cleric archer

and in the path: bandit camps, werewolf tribes and big dragons.