PDA

View Full Version : Poke'mon in the Playground Part 1 Second Attempt: The Call

Eternal Drifter
2010-07-27, 09:15 PM
Spring, Day 1: Morning

Dialga roared... Palkia slashed... Giratina hid... Cyrus watched... and Arceus commanded...

Time rewound... actions undone... Plates returned... Poke'mon relocated... and the story begins again...

Sea South of Sandgem

A boat, filled with trainers, heads northward to the docks. Among those trainers are those, despite them not knowing it yet, who will change the shape of Sinnoh forever...

Sandgem-Temple Construction Site

Six months back, Walker started building a temple to Arceus, pouring all his money into the project. Now, he is building it by hand. Out of cash, having released the construction crew, and then releasing the sculptor for the statue of Arceus, he is waking up in the morning.

“Morning…” he yawns. "Odd dream... something about a team called Gaia... and two legendary Poke'mon... Can't be too important, though..."

The Pikachu wakes up in the shadow of the half-finished statue, next to the Chikorita, and the Zubat flies down from the rafters.

“I don’t know about you,” Walker says, “But I am tempted to buy a sleeping bag next donation. The ground isn’t comfortable for a human.”

A Sentret rushes into the temple, carrying a newspaper.

“Ah, thanks for that,” Walker says, taking the paper. “I think that’s the last issue of our subscription… and it’s nice to see you didn’t soak the paperboy either.”

“Now, let’s see… Great Arceus, save us all!”

Villainous Teams Converging on Sinnoh!

Several of our editors have spotted various team members from competing teams in various places of the Sinnoh region. Team Rocket, from the Kanto and Johto regions, appear to be coming over the most numerously. This team was the inspiration for other teams, and set the standard of stealing Poke’mon, in this case, mainly for money. Team Magma has been spotted as well, well known for attempting to expand Hoenn’s landmass with Groudon, and Team Aqua scouts have been spotted also. Team Aqua once tried to expand the world’s oceans with Kyogre, competing against Team Magma. Team Galactic, the most legal of the teams (considering Galactic Boss Saturn’s efforts for renewable energy), is not likely to lay back and let them take over. They even have opposition from continents away… for Orre’s Cipher has been rumored, but not spotted, to have sent over some scouts. For more information on this article, see page 4.

Poke’mon of the Week:

Sentret… someone failed to bring us one…

Zigzagoon is what is wanted now! We’ll pay you!

Let us begin again... and hopefully not have to turn back the clock again... Poke'mon in the Playground!

OOC is here (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?p=8564467#post8564467).

SP Ninja
2010-07-27, 09:24 PM
Sandgem Docks

A Trainer steps off the boat and onto the docks, a Starmie beside him. "Sinnoh... Has a nice ring to it doesn't it? Let's go, maybe I'll take the Sinnoh League challenge." And with that Saiph heads towards the Sandgem Center.

Allan Surgite
2010-07-28, 05:40 AM
((Trying out a new verbal tic; it goes into the posts as well. You get nothing if you don't guess it :smalltongue: Oh, and, should anyone need to converse with me about RP shenanigans - for some reason or another - my MSN address is on my profile, and my PM box is open.))

The Docks of Sandgem

A young-ish trainer stands on the docks, staring at the ship before him. He had been informed that the person he was waiting for was aboard the ship; but they could have been delayed; paused; halted. It would be such a shame; an inconvenience; plain sad if he didn't get here. It would mean that Adel d'Aubgine would have to take matters into his own hands; and he'd be be oh-so-angry about that.

No matter; he was probably on this ship. All there was to do was wait; to slow down; to relax.

The-Mage-King
2010-07-28, 08:46 AM
After the ship pulls in, a man in an orange shirt and kahki slacks steps off with the crowd, looking around as though he was searching for something.

"Meh. This is Sinnoh? Not much to look at, is it?" He mutters, before catching sight of the news stand and the person he's looking for.

Then his PDA is removed from his pocket, and a quick message is typed.

)News stand, five.( He types, before setting course towards it.

Allan Surgite
2010-07-28, 09:12 AM
Ringring. Ringring. Ringring. Adel didn't look down; he just moved his hand to his front pocket; put his hand into it; extracted the Pokégear.

NEWS STAND, FIVE.

He wondered if it was possible to change the font on the Pokégear; probably not. He merely nodded his head a fraction of an inch; the Pokégear was pocketed, his course set. He moved rapidly, pushing his way through the crowd; he saw the newstand, and proceeded to negotiate the process of obtaining such a newspaper, while he awaited the call. As he did so, he pulled the Pokégear from it's pocket; absently typed in a few characters.

PRSNT

He tapped the send key; the pocket was soon occupied once more.

The-Mage-King
2010-07-28, 09:50 AM
Stepping into the stand and grabbing a paper, Ian nods to Adel and pays quietly.

"Ah, I think I remember you... From Gateon, right?" He says, looking at the man.

SP Ninja
2010-07-28, 09:59 AM
Seeing the newsstand with the two trainers beside it Saiph heads over and buys a paper. "Oh, how about that Starmie. It looks like I might have more to do here than challenge gyms."

Allan Surgite
2010-07-28, 10:07 AM
"That's correct, sir." Adel paused, as if thinking something over. He extracted his hand from his pocket and preferred it to Ian. "Adel d'Aubgine; you were from... Phenac City, correct? I do believe we've met, but your name escapes me."

He turns to Saiph while awaiting Ian to take his hand. "Good day, sir. I'd proffer you my hand, but I've got a newspaper myself. I'll be happy to shake your hand if you'd wait a moment."

SP Ninja
2010-07-28, 10:11 AM
Saiph stuffs the newspaper in his pack and smiles. "Not a problem. I'm Saiph, from Kanto; I apologize if I interrupted your conversation." Saiph makes a circular motion with his finger, a small trail of water following it as if pulled by a magnetic field. "Pleased to meet you."

The-Mage-King
2010-07-28, 10:29 AM
"Yep. I'm from Phenac. Name's Ian." Ian says, turning towards Saiph.

"Interesting ability you've got there..." He says, watching the water follow the trainer's finger. "Mind telling me how you're doing that? I have an interest in how some people can do Pokemon-like things..."

Allan Surgite
2010-07-28, 10:37 AM
"Ian, hm? The name's a bit familiar. Can I, uh, have a quick look at your newspaper?" He snatched the newspaper from Ian's hands, then flicked through it quickly. He closes it again. "Sorry about that; it looks like some brat has put some graffiti on my paper. I mean, look!" He turned to Page 2 in his paper; someone had drawn a giant Roman numeral in it; it spanned the entire page.

II

"Most annoying, I'm sure you'll agree." He closed his newspaper, put both newspapers in one hand, then handed one back to Ian. "Nice to see you. I'll be headed off now, unless there's something you two want to talk about...?"

SP Ninja
2010-07-28, 10:40 AM
Saiph smiles towards Ian, putting both his hands out and forming a baseball sized orb of water. "I'm not quite sure. I've just been able to do strange things. I guess I could tell you a bit more of my story if you want..." Saiph drops the orb on the ground and starts to leave with a wave. "I'll be at the Center, a newsstand isn't the best place for conversations..."

Shadow_Elf
2010-07-28, 05:05 PM
A man in a straw hat, white T-shirt, plaid jacket and blue jeans walks off the boat, chewing on the blunt end of a piece of straw, the rest hanging out of his mouth. A Persian follows him off the boat, rubbing her head against his knee.
Well, gal, another place, 'nother eight gym badges ripe fer winnin', eh?
And do not forget, James dear, a gym to establish once the Sinnoh League has been conquered.
'course I couldn't ferget. I just hope the fresh team is up fer the challenge like Kensai, Glin, Milkshake an' Troubadour were. Guess I always got you, Precious, if things git rough.
The Persian purrs, forcing her head into James' hand for a head scratch. The cowboy laughs.
Now, lessee what the local news is like, eh gal? The man and his Persian stride over to the newsstand and buy a copy of the paper.

EDIT: A man in a forest-green suit and pants, with a dark red tie, steps off the boat and removes his sunglasses. He is balding early, and is probably about 40 or 50 years old. Well, we got Groudon to build Haven, but then it fled... no matter, his purpose was served admirably, and I thank him for it. Now, to acquire Sinnoh's fabled Shaymin, who shall breathe life into the rock that is Haven... He puts on a pair of sunglasses, and walks towards the newsstand to see what is going on in this no-doubt corrupt continent which houses the key to his dreams...

Allan Surgite
2010-07-28, 05:13 PM
Adel spies the man in the suit. Brushing away from Ian, he walks over to the gentleman and offers a hand. "Nice to meet you. I am Adel d'Aubgine, may I inquire as to your name? If you wanted a newspaper, take mine." He, with the other hand, offers a suddenly-clean newspaper to the gentleman before him.

Shadow_Elf
2010-07-28, 05:43 PM
Sandgem City, Newsstand
I am named Camorr - you may better know my elder brother, Pryce. I am here on business, Mister d'Aubgine, and I thank you for the offer of a paper. The man who calls himself Camorr accepts the proffered newspaper and presses a button on his sunglasses, which convert into reading spectacles. A vibration emanates from his shirt pocket, and he picks out his PDA and reads the incoming text. I thank you kindly, Mister d'Aubgine, for the use of your paper, he says, handing the paper back to Adel, but an associate of mine has just contacted me, and I really must be going. A friend in Snowpoint City, you see, wants me to investigate whether their snow gear is marketable in Mahogany back in Johto. Excuse me, please. With that, the man strides off in the direction of Jubilife City.

North of Snowpoint City, Snowpoint Forest
Moltres, my friend, the Bossman sure knows how to pick a terrible meeting place, doesn't he?
Indeed, Lady Burnadette.

Sandgem City, Newsstand
James approaches Ian, who is the only person around not already talking to someone. Howdy, podnah! The name's James. I was wonderin' whether y'all might know which direction I'm to go if Oreburgh City's my destination?
James, you have a map, don't you? says the Persian at his side.
James gives the cat a sheepish look. Uh, well, I know you reminded me an all to avoid the Hoenn problem all over again, but I, uh, fergot to get one again, Precious. Sorry. He turns back to Ian. So, any chance you know where I'm to go, sir?

SP Ninja
2010-07-28, 05:51 PM
Sandgem

Saiph frowns towards the incomplete temple from in front of the Center. "A temple? I don't remember reading about one here..."

'Perhaps we should visit. We have learned relatively little about Dialga and Palkia.'

"Yeah, let's go." And with that Saiph heads towards the temple.

Eternal Drifter
2010-07-28, 06:47 PM
Sandgem-Incomplete Temple

Walker comes out of the temple, his Pikachu on his shoulder and Chikorita by his side, and paper in his face.

"Some fool is disrupting the balance of land and sea..." Walker mutters. "Kyogre won't be pleased..."

SP Ninja
2010-07-28, 06:58 PM
Saiph notices Walker leaving the temple "Ah, hello I'm Saiph. Can you tell me anything about this temple?"

'I am Starmie. Did you say something about Kyogre?'

Eternal Drifter
2010-07-28, 07:21 PM
Saiph notices Walker leaving the temple "Ah, hello I'm Saiph. Can you tell me anything about this temple?"

'I am Starmie. Did you say something about Kyogre?'

Sandgem

Walker looks up from his newspaper. "I'm known as Walker," he says, "builder of that temple over there. I started building the temple six months ago with my own cash, hiring a construction crew and a sculptor. As my cash flow dried up, I had to fire everyone, so I'm now working alone for this temple... to Arceus."

"Kyogre... yes, I mentioned him... Groudon has created land out in the ocean for some odd reason, and Kyogre probably won't take too kindly to that... and a peculiar dream I had last night... but that's neither here or there."

SP Ninja
2010-07-28, 07:24 PM
"Arceus? I don't believe I've heard of him so I would appreciate it if you could tell me more. As for Groudon I would bet Magma has something to do with it. I can't imagine a Legendary disrupting the balance without some sort of human interference."

Allan Surgite
2010-07-29, 04:37 AM
Having been rubbed off by Camorr, but understanding his reasons for doing so. Adel keeps his newspaper in hand, and swings by the temple in time to hear Saiph's last comment. He put his hand on the wall and swung into the temple, speaking immediately.

"Oh, I don't know about that, sir. Wild Pokémon are just as likely to snap as a human being; moreso, in fact. Taming by training only helps to prevent this, yet like humans, even then they can snap. If I've not introduced myself fully, I am Adel d'Aubgine, and I am researching a method to tame Pokémon completely." He'd said everything after his name at a rather low whisper. He offered up a grin that could have been anywhere on the scale of "good grins" to "bad grins"; anywhere from Spot the Dog to Teatime. "Of course, I've still much to learn. Barely got started; very hush-hush and so on; it'd be appreciated if you'd not let the news get out, my boss would kill me if he learned about it."

The-Mage-King
2010-07-29, 08:57 AM
Sandgem City, Newsstand
James approaches Ian, who is the only person around not already talking to someone. Howdy, podnah! The name's James. I was wonderin' whether y'all might know which direction I'm to go if Oreburgh City's my destination?
James, you have a map, don't you? says the Persian at his side.
James gives the cat a sheepish look. Uh, well, I know you reminded me an all to avoid the Hoenn problem all over again, but I, uh, fergot to get one again, Precious. Sorry. He turns back to Ian. So, any chance you know where I'm to go, sir?

"Hm... Oreburgh? Uh, I think you head North 'til you get to Jubilife, then due East. I don't really know, seeing as I just got here..." Ian replies, rubbing the back of his head sheepishly.

"Name's Ian. You?" He asks, extending his hand.

Shadow_Elf
2010-07-29, 09:05 AM
"Hm... Oreburgh? Uh, I think you head North 'til you get to Jubilife, then due East. I don't really know, seeing as I just got here..." Ian replies, rubbing the back of his head sheepishly.

"Name's Ian. You?" He asks, extending his hand.

The name's James, podnah, and this here is Precious he says, shaking Ian's hand firmly. Precious, being quadrpedal, simply inclines her head in greeting. Pleased to meet you, Ian, says the Persian. May I inquire as to what brings you here to Sinnoh? James and I intend to set up a Pokemon Gym in Solaceon Town. And she gets mad when I speak for her ... mumbles James under his breath, grinning at the irony.

The-Mage-King
2010-07-29, 09:31 AM
"Well... I'm here on business. A few of my associates are asking me to look over a device they've built, so... Yeah." Ian replies, nodding slightly.

"Though I may take a look at the gyms here... I've got a small collection of assorted badges going here," He pauses, pulling a case out of his bag absently and opening it to reveal what he's aquired. "And adding more would be interesting..."

"Do you happen to know if this place's badges have any special properties like Kanto, Johto, and Hoenn's?"

SP Ninja
2010-07-29, 09:35 AM
Saiph frowns in thought. "I suppose so, but we are not talking about just any wild Pokemon..." Saiph sits in silence for a moment. "Perhaps I should see if I can calm Kyogre if it becomes too enraged at this..."

Shadow_Elf
2010-07-29, 11:20 AM
"Well... I'm here on business. A few of my associates are asking me to look over a device they've built, so... Yeah." Ian replies, nodding slightly.

"Though I may take a look at the gyms here... I've got a small collection of assorted badges going here," He pauses, pulling a case out of his bag absently and opening it to reveal what he's aquired. "And adding more would be interesting..."

"Do you happen to know if this place's badges have any special properties like Kanto, Johto, and Hoenn's?"

James reaches into a pocket in his plaid jacket, and takes out a little case. He opens it to show Ian 24 badges of his own, plus some ribbons from Pokeathlon, Pokemon Contests and the Kanto and Hoenn Leagues.
I dunno about the special badges, podnah. I suppose I should find out, if I plan to run a Gym, eh? Anywho, I was just readin' this paper here, and its quite a shocker to think I've just landed on the continent where all these teams're suddenly convergin', eh? S'long as Precious here is at my side, though, I've got nuthin' to fear from criminals like them. If I weren't trainin' a Gym Team, I'd go take the fight to these Teams meself... but I'm keepin' ya, Ian sir, so I suppose Precious an' I'll just make our ay northward to this Jubilife City place, eh?

The-Mage-King
2010-08-02, 11:45 AM
James reaches into a pocket in his plaid jacket, and takes out a little case. He opens it to show Ian 24 badges of his own, plus some ribbons from Pokeathlon, Pokemon Contests and the Kanto and Hoenn Leagues.
I dunno about the special badges, podnah. I suppose I should find out, if I plan to run a Gym, eh? Anywho, I was just readin' this paper here, and its quite a shocker to think I've just landed on the continent where all these teams're suddenly convergin', eh? S'long as Precious here is at my side, though, I've got nuthin' to fear from criminals like them. If I weren't trainin' a Gym Team, I'd go take the fight to these Teams meself... but I'm keepin' ya, Ian sir, so I suppose Precious an' I'll just make our ay northward to this Jubilife City place, eh?

"Wouldn't that be kinda risky? I mean, they've probably all got powerful Pokemon from around the world in their teams..." Ian says in response, trailing off.

"I mean, I've had some conflicts with Cipher Admins back home, and they're on a whole different level than your run of the mill trainer. I nearly had my team swept by one of their 'mon, and I'm not looking forwards to another fight with that person..." He continues, fliching as though he was recalling a bad memory.

SP Ninja
2010-08-02, 01:45 PM
Saiph looks around the unfinished temple. " Any particular reason your building this. It is quite a large undertaking if you really are doing this on your own. I suppose I can make a donation. I only rarely use the money I have for anything larger than replacing my stock of first-aid items as I use them."

Saiph walks over and looks up at the statue. "Arceus, I thought I had at least basic information on all of these Legendary 'mon. How could I have never heard of him..."

Eternal Drifter
2010-08-02, 02:37 PM
Saiph looks around the unfinished temple. " Any particular reason your building this. It is quite a large undertaking if you really are doing this on your own. I suppose I can make a donation. I only rarely use the money I have for anything larger than replacing my stock of first-aid items as I use them."

Saiph walks over and looks up at the statue. "Arceus, I thought I had at least basic information on all of these Legendary 'mon. How could I have never heard of him..."

Sandgem-Unfinished Temple

"I'm building this because Arceus has commanded me to," Walker says. "With all the problems going on these days, Arceus has decided to take a more active approach with the threats. Until about a year ago, Arceus simply watched and waited, not doing anything."

Walker has followed Saiph back to the temple. "Originally, I was not building this structure myself, but I had hired a construction crew to do so. Eventually, with no donations coming in, and those few coming in not fast enough, I had to fire everyone and start doing this myself... with the help of my friends, of course..."

Walker pets the Pikachu on his shoulder, and then the Chikorita by his feet.

Allan Surgite
2010-08-02, 02:44 PM
Adel swung into the temple after Walker, not knowing when to quit. "I gotta be honest, mate, I'd chip in m'self, but the boss'd be up in my grill if I did that. Don't spend money unless it's for your project or survival, y'know? I'm a bit desperate for information, to tell the truth, y'got any advice for me? Y'know, folklore, myffic stuff, any of that. I'd be happy to chip in if I got some info, y'know?"

SP Ninja
2010-08-02, 02:50 PM
Saiph digs in a pocket and hands Walker 2000 poke. "Here, like I said I don't need it, but..." Saiph stares back at the statue.

"...You said you've been commanded by Arceus, and you're building a statue of him. Does that mean you've actually seen this Pokemon. I would assume it has it's own dimension like Giratina if it has remained hidden for so long..."

Saiph turns to Adel. "If you can't tell I've studied the 'Legendary Pokemon' from the various regions. If there is anything in particular you want to know I may be able to help you. Perhaps you can check something for me in return."

Eternal Drifter
2010-08-02, 02:53 PM
Walker raises an eyebrow. "Very well... The newspaper typically shows what's going on each day, though if you want instant news, try a TV in a Poke'mon Center for the news program. If you want history and myths, however, try the Library in Canalave. If you're feeling brave, however, you could try asking Team Galactic, though you would probably regret it quickly..."

"Thank you for your donation... This will keep us going for a while longer..."

Allan Surgite
2010-08-02, 03:05 PM
"Legendary and Galatic, hm?" Adel wordlessly handed 5,000 Pokédollars to Walker, before turning his head to one side, staring at the statue. "Would Galactic know about something called the Red Chain? I've heard scant more than rumours about it, but any information is information. And where would I go to seek out one of these... legendary Pokémon? Preferably one with a friendly disposition; I'd rather not get fried, since these are my only leads. It'd help if it was knowledgeable, too." Adel sighed, staring at the statue once more.

SP Ninja
2010-08-02, 03:10 PM
"Then we can help each other as long as you tell me your intentions for finding, and I presume catching, a Legendary. I'm worried about one of Sinnoh's resident Legends, so if you can confirm it's safety and get to it before Magma I'll tell you what I believe is it's location."

Allan Surgite
2010-08-02, 03:22 PM
"Let me assure you, my dear fellow, that no harm shall come to any legendaries that cross my path. Now, I'd be happy to align myself with you in order to even see such a legendary. If you'd like to come with me to ensure that no harm befalls the Pokémon, I'd be honoured. So, where could I find one?"

SP Ninja
2010-08-02, 03:33 PM
"I will at least accompany you part of the way but it is quite far, so I suggest we stop at Veilstone if you want to speak with Galactic. Anyway, Walker mentioned Groudon creating new land in the ocean; I believe this is Magma's doing and now that they are in Sinnoh I think they will go after Shaymin in order to make the place fertile and lively since it would only be barren rock after creation. I believe Shaymin resides on an island East and slightly North of Mt. Stark. It is a gentle, albeit shy 'mon from what I gather so our only concern would be eluding Magma, and possibly catching Shaymin to get it away before it is found." Saiph sighs and looks down at a few dew drops orbiting his finger. "You catch all that?"

'Magma may already be on their way so we should make haste.'

Allan Surgite
2010-08-02, 03:48 PM
"To the west and north of Stark Mountain? That is far, so I'll inform the boss. I don't think he cares about it, though; when're we leaving? I've got some emergency Pokéballs, just in case." Adel absently pulled his Pokégear out of his pocket, keying in a message on it with a practiced thumb.

FOUND MON. SHAYMIN, CLOSE 2 STARK MT. BACKUP? Y/N?

He hit the "send" key, hoping his boss would accept it soon. "Shall we hit the open road?"

SP Ninja
2010-08-02, 03:52 PM
Saiph recalls his Starmie and sends out his Flygon. "Can you Fly? It would be quicker and as Starmie has pointed out time may be of the essence. We could stop at Oreburgh, or if you want to see more of Sinnoh mythology I could try to locate Spear Pillar, I know the approximate location..."

Allan Surgite
2010-08-02, 04:18 PM
"I'm sure I have a Pidgey in one of my boxes with it... Oreburgh, you say? I'll be there shortly - see ya there." Adel nodded to Saiph, before heading to the Pokécenter to retrieve the Pidgey.

((I'll take it as granted that Adel will be there when Saiph arrives, if that's okay?))

SP Ninja
2010-08-02, 04:28 PM
((Okay.))

Saiph waves to Adel and Walker as he climbs on his Flygon and flies over Route 202, going slow enough to see what was going on below. "I wonder if it's a good idea to trust him with this. It's unlikely that he could turn on me directly given my skill, so I guess I'll just have to keep an eye on him as we near Shaymin's island. Flower Paradise here I come."

Shadow_Elf
2010-08-02, 05:03 PM
"Wouldn't that be kinda risky? I mean, they've probably all got powerful Pokemon from around the world in their teams..." Ian says in response, trailing off.

"I mean, I've had some conflicts with Cipher Admins back home, and they're on a whole different level than your run of the mill trainer. I nearly had my team swept by one of their 'mon, and I'm not looking forwards to another fight with that person..." He continues, fliching as though he was recalling a bad memory.

Y'all obviously haven't seen Precious and the crew in action afore. They waltzed through the Kanto and Hoenn Elite Four like they was kids playin' with Rattatas outside Violet City. James is obviously unabashedly proud of his well-trained 'mon.
You said something about Cipher, Ian? So you are from the Orre continent? Tell me, how is it there? Are Orre and Snagem still running amok? asks the Persian, her curiosity piqued.

Snowpoint Forest

A flygon descends into the woods, and Camorr steps off of it, returning it to its pokeball. Burnadette, Moltres, may I have a status update?

Oh, Bossman, good to see you! Moltres an' I have picked and purchased what're reportedly Shaymin's favourite berries, according to all the mythic texts we could find. Moltres and I plan to befriend him instead of catching him - that should make him more willing to help us with Haven.

Additionally, Ignatius has picked up its unique power signature on his satellite network. The mythos was correct - it does, in fact, dwell on an island land mass in the eastern ocean, rather than anywhere near Floaroma Town, where its handiwork was last witnessed by human eyes.

Very good. Proceed to the next stage, and retrieve Shaymin, Burnadette, Moltres. I am off to Sunnyshore City now to see if Octagonapus and Ignatius have had any luck locating Kyogre's energy signature. I suspect it awaits its Orb, so its signature will not be as powerful as Shaymin's was.

We're off, then, Bossman. We'll stock up in Snowpoint proper, and then we're going straight to the Eastern Ocean.

A few minutes later, a Flygon might be seen flying southeast over Snowpoint city. If anyone were in the woods north of the city, they may also see the Legendary Bird of Fire and its mounted companion making due east for the Battle Frontier.

The-Mage-King
2010-08-02, 07:03 PM
Y'all obviously haven't seen Precious and the crew in action afore. They waltzed through the Kanto and Hoenn Elite Four like they was kids playin' with Rattatas outside Violet City. James is obviously unabashedly proud of his well-trained 'mon.
You said something about Cipher, Ian? So you are from the Orre continent? Tell me, how is it there? Are Orre and Snagem still running amok? asks the Persian, her curiosity piqued.

"Yep. from Phenac City. Anyway, that Cipher Admin was a monster... But that's in the past." Ian replies, grimacing as he recollects.

"Nowadays Cipher and-"

*Ring! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gexTc0YbYx8)*

Looking at his PDA, Ian lets a smile come to his face.

A quick -Y. Do not capture. I'll call later.- typed in later, the device was back in his pocket, and he was back to the conversation.

"Anyway, Cipher's laying low, and Snagem's reformed after their... dispute over certain rescources that they both desired." He continues, waving off the message.

"So... Kanto and Hoenn? Nice. I've been to Johto, Hoenn, and the Sevii Isles, but not Kanto."

"Anyway, I'm heading towards Eterna, then Veilstone. Later."

Allan Surgite
2010-08-04, 10:11 AM
A flutter of wings could be heard; Adel strode out of the Oreburgh Pokécenter, his pockets feeling a little lighter. As it turns out, he didn't have the right Badge to use Fly... that'd have to be rectified at some point. In any case, he'd been able to hire a trainer who did to take him to Oreburgh, but he'd need to find another to get him any further. He looked around for Saiph, hoping that he wouldn't be long.

SP Ninja
2010-08-04, 02:30 PM
Oreburgh

Siaph lands near Adel and returns his Flygon.

"Sorry for being late, I took a small detour. Anyway, don't tell anyone about what we're doing, I have no idea who may be part of Team Magma."

Allan Surgite
2010-08-04, 02:44 PM
"Worry not, I'll tell nobody where we are going." Adel stopped. "So, what's the plan from here? I assume that we aren't walking. I gotta know so I can tell the boss how long my leave is, yeah?"

SP Ninja
2010-08-04, 02:48 PM
"I still haven't figured that out yet. I would prefer to Fly directly there now... I have an ominous feeling that time is running out if we want to get to our destination first."

Allan Surgite
2010-08-04, 02:57 PM
"Hm. Why shouldn't we? I mean, I've got a few mates I could phone for a lift there, if you wouldn't mind 'em tagging along." He paused, wondering at Saiph's previous insistence. "Worry not, all they'll be doing is taking me there. If we must, they'll close their eyes, just to make sure they don't see a thing. Plus, I know their alignment; they'd not go over to Magma."

SP Ninja
2010-08-04, 03:04 PM
"If we must. It doesn't matter much. If anything it's more help if we have to force Shaymin to come with us..."

Saiph pauses in thought "If that person in Sandgem was building a temple to that Arceus do you think it's possible for Shaymin to have such a servant, and if so how do you think this person would react to us intruding on Shaymin's island? This may be much harder than I originally thought..."

Raistlin1040
2010-08-04, 03:15 PM
Zayn steps off the boat, wearing her heart-shaped glasses to block the sun. She adjusts her Pokebelt and counts to make sure all six balls are in their place. Suddenly, her PokeGear begins to ring, and she pulls the device out of her pocket. Hello? Yes, I arrived, and I'm fine..Back to Kanto? No, I'm not going...You know why, don't ask me stupid questions...Yes, I want to challenge him, but I don't even think he's in Kanto anymore, and he's not my primary concern...I'm going to stop you right there. Mobilize them. I'm gone. She hangs up and scowls at the PokeGear.

Allan Surgite
2010-08-04, 03:19 PM
"One sec, I'll get back to that..." Adel pulled a Pokégear from his pocket, tapping in a text.

SND 3x W/ FLY. BOSS APPROVED

He sent it off, pocketing the Pokégear again. He turned back to Saiph. He began to speak at quite a speed, rattling off his words at an amazing tempo. "Right, right, uh, zealots. I have a simple view - whatever! Worst come to the worst, we pool our efforts and crush them together. I mean, that Flygon... that's a mean Dragon, y'know? Is that the standard of the rest of the team? And I've got Tesla and Egil, to start with - we won't lose."

He stopped talking, paused. "Uh, wait. Force Shaymin to come with us? Why? I mean, shouldn't we just keep Magma away from it? I mean, I can always try and get some mates to guard it, if we really need to... I dunno. I just wanna see if it, m'self - and if it helps m'research, more the merrier!"

SP Ninja
2010-08-04, 03:30 PM
"If it's location is discovered it may be in trouble with more people than Magma, and I wouldn't trust just anyone to protect it. If they send Grunts and fail they may send Admins or even their Boss. Most trainers wouldn't stand a chance so our best bet is relocating Shaymin. As for my team's strength my Flygon is probably my fiercest in battle, but not by too much. I've conquered all eight gyms in Kanto so I'm no pushover when it comes to fights."

Raistlin1040
2010-08-04, 03:35 PM
Zayn, a natural eavesdropper, frowns when she hears Saiph mention having beaten all eight Kanto gyms. Great. Another Kanto native. She mutters as she starts to walk past the two towards the Pokemon Center.

Allan Surgite
2010-08-04, 03:38 PM
"If you really need to move it somewhere, I've got a few places where it'd be suitable... nevertheless. If they're gonna send their top brass, we'd better get a move on, hadn't we? Can we Fly straight there, or would we need to make a few stops?" He raised a hand to shelter his eyes; three trainers had touched down; each astride a Pidgeotto, they hit the ground in perfect synchronisation. "There's me mates. We can leave whenever you're ready. Worry not, they're trainers, too."

SP Ninja
2010-08-04, 03:47 PM
Oreburgh ((Zayn's in Sandgem still, right?))

"Yeah, but if they know the location they'll probably send Grunts first. We should head there directly if you don't need to stop to get anything. I have plenty of Ultra Balls to catch it as a last resort, and I don't think we'll need much else, but still... Do you think we have a way of communicating with it at all? If not catching may be our only option."

Allan Surgite
2010-08-04, 03:55 PM
((OOC: Incidentally, do you require a rundown of the 'mon in Adel's group? If you need it, #1 has Pidgeotto, Rhyhorn and Metapod, #2 has Pidgeotto, Lairon and Tangela. #3 had Pidgeotto, Cranidos and Kadabra. All around Lv30-35. If they get in battle, I'll get moves and so on.))

Oreburgh

"My Pokémon are exceptionally trained; they'll give us the edge if we really need it. Otherwise... we'll have to improvise. How powerful is Shaymin? Me mates' 'mon could probably restrain it in a pinch, and all we need to do is subdue it, then take it somewhere where Magma can't get it, right? And me mates and I don't need to stop; if the boss needs me, he can gimme a ring."

SP Ninja
2010-08-04, 04:09 PM
"I have no idea what it's strength is, but my Delcatty can probably put it to sleep if fighting it directly is a problem. So I guess we have a plan..." Saiph let's out his Flygon again.

"Let's go. We have a Legendary to find."

Allan Surgite
2010-08-04, 04:11 PM
"Excellent. Let's be off then, shall we?" Adel grinned, waving over to his friends.

((Unless there's some RP things we have to do on the way, shall we just skip ahead to the next location?))

SP Ninja
2010-08-04, 04:16 PM
Saiph nods, climbing on his Flygon and taking off.

((I say we wait a bit first...))

Raistlin1040
2010-08-04, 04:26 PM
(Oh. I thought we started in Oreburgh for some reason. Zayn has flying capabilities, and presumably she'd be moving for the first gym, so I'm just going to say that she got off in Sandgem, and then flew to Oreburgh.)

Zayn watches the group take off. I was hoping I wouldn't hae to deal with any Kanto crap while I was here. Damn.

Shadow_Elf
2010-08-04, 09:34 PM
Sandgem

See ya later then, podnah, says James, waving amicably as Ian leaves. Well, Precious, we're off then, I think. Oreburgh Gym, here we come! Indeed.

Sunnyshore City

A Flygon lands out in the ocean somewhere, and a man in a nice green suit rides a Swampert into the harbour. He heads into town, getting lost in the crowd...

Stark Mountain - Overhead

A streak of fire may be seen, soaring across the sky towards the ocean, and Flower Paradise.

SP Ninja
2010-08-04, 09:55 PM
Saiph looks to the North and sees distant flickers of fire. "A bird of fire? Ho-Oh, or Moltres? I'm overthinking this. It's probably just a Charizard... Probably."

The-Mage-King
2010-08-06, 01:09 PM
As we zoom out, we see a lone flying North on a Charizard, aimed towards Eterna City.

"Char?"

"Fine, I'll take you to the gym there, after I finish my investigations, alright?" The person says, as through he had understood the question.

"Zard."

Shadow_Elf
2010-08-06, 04:16 PM
Eastern Ocean

You know, my friend, I am getting deja vu here. Have we ever flown out over an ocean in search of a pokemon before?

I don't think so, Moltres. Anyway, tell me - can your keen avian eyes spot Shaymin's flower paradise anywhere down there in all that blue?

North of Sandgem Town

An' we're off on another pokemon adventure, Precious! I hope we find some wild 'mon so we can give the newbies a bit of a workout.
Mhmmm... Precious is lost deep in thought, wondering why that Ian character was so unusually accepting of her ability to speak the common speech. Most Trainers give her weird looks when she speaks...

Eternal Drifter
2010-08-06, 11:28 PM
Sinnoh

Night falls...

Sandgem

Drifter walks out the Poke'Mart carrying a sleeping bag, three pillows, a bag of food, and a wooden board. Someone has been busy shopping.

"This will make us able to work more, right, Pikachu?" Drifter says, heading back to the temple.

Route 202

There seems to be a small commotion on the route...

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/7/7b/RSE_AquaGruntM.png

"Come on! We don't have all day! We both have places to be! Either use an effective move, or surrender! Even my Poochyena is bored of this!"

Team Aqua Grunt (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-SvqBszjwc&feature=related) is battling! ***
Team Aqua Grunt has sent out Poochyena (Level 5, Male, Normal, Sleeping)

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/d/de/DPGalacticM.png

"I'm trying! Believe me, I'm trying! Use TM 50!"

Team Galactic Grunt (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGMf-72v7bo&feature=related)is battling! **
Team Galactic Grunt has sent out Glameow! (Level 15, Male, ???)

The cat lunges at the sleeping dog, lashing out with it's tail, but it misses. From the looks of the imprints on the ground around it's opponent, it's not the first time.
Galemeow's attack missed!

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/f/f0/HGSS_Scientist.png

"Why am I not surprised..." says a man near the Galactic Grunt. "Well, at least I'll have proved my point... thats the... eighth time that's happened? No one here is ammused." He scribbles something in a notebook. "Not ammused at all..."

Eastern Ocean

A small island lays silently in the night...

Shadow_Elf
2010-08-07, 01:04 PM
Route 202

Well inn't this somethin'. Looks like we'll have our wish after all, Precious. Go, Shredder! Toot!

OoooOooo! Ratta!

Toot, use Silver Wind on Poocheyena! Shredder, use quick attack on Glameow!

Allan Surgite
2010-08-08, 10:00 AM
((Presuming that Adel and his gang can land directly in the Paradise...))

A Pidgeotto touched down; it shook it's wings, as both Adel and one of his friends stood off of it. Two more dropped; likewise, they moved in the general direction of Adel.

"Right, so. What now?"

SP Ninja
2010-08-08, 10:37 AM
((Presuming that Adel and his gang can land directly in the Paradise...))

A Pidgeotto touched down; it shook it's wings, as both Adel and one of his friends stood off of it. Two more dropped; likewise, they moved in the general direction of Adel.

"Right, so. What now?"

((:smalleek: Well, we did skip all the way from morning to night, which I guess is enough time to arrive. If Burnadette is already on the island Saiph is oblivious to her presence at the moment.))

"I can't believe how simple this is, getting here. I've just been waiting for something to go wrong and delay us. Let's see if we can find Shaymin..."

Saiph releases his Starmie and Delcatty.

Allan Surgite
2010-08-08, 11:12 AM
((That's what I was accounting for.))

"Uh, sir..." One of Adel's friends spoke up, tapping him on the shoulder. He had a mess of black hair, which could be used as a nest for several species of bird. "Adel, please. Or d'Aubgine, at the very least." Adel brushed him off, opening two Pokéballs; from one, a sparkling Scizor emerged. It had clearly been keeping itself in pristine condition; it practically shone in the sunlight. But it immediately went about reducing it's sheen; this would be Egil, then.

From the other ball, a Breloom emerged. Unlike Egil, it had not been keeping so good care of itself; indeed, as a human, it would be called "scruffy." In any case, Nolan brought itself to attention, somewhat reluctantly.

"So, uh. As planned, sir?" The messy-haired man spoke up again, as the other two remained impassive.

"Yes. Let's go, shall we?" Adel nodded to Saiph. "No problems with me allowing Nolan and Egil to scout out for Shaymin? They'll trained to report to me before doing anything rash, worry not."

Shadow_Elf
2010-08-08, 01:52 PM
Flower Paradise

Milady, there are... humans there, and a great many pokemon accompanying them. We shall take the fight to them, yes?

But of course, my dear.

Suddenly, Saiph and Adel's gang see a streak of fire speed towards the Flower Paradise. Moltres lands in a burst of flame, searing all of their Pokemon.

Gaia Admins Moltres and Burnadette would like to battle!
Moltres used Overheat!

140 power from a level 60, plus STAB

vs. Pigeotto #1: [roll0] 90 or less hits
vs. Pigeotto #2: [roll1] 90 or less hits
vs. Pigeotto #3: [roll2] 90 or less hits
vs. Scizor: [roll3] 90 or less hits (x4 dmg) (Crit!)
vs. Breloom: [roll4] 90 or less hits (x2 dmg) (Miss!)

Moltres' Special Attack dropped two stages!

We'll not let you harm Shaymin! Go, Lassie, Sunny!

A Frosslass (LV43) in a green kimono and a Solrock (LV45) appear from pokeballs.

Eternal Drifter
2010-08-08, 02:23 PM
Flower Paradise

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/9/9d/FL_Channeler.png

A young woman walks out of the bushes, with a Natu on her arm.

Pyschic Isabel would like to battle! ***
Pyschic Isabel sent out Natu! (Level 50, Female)
Natu used Future Sight!
Natu's Future Sight was extended!

The small bird's eyes glow purple momentarily, and a circle of glowing daggers appears around it. The daggers then disapear.

Disruptors of the balance...begone...begone...

Route 202

"I want this battle to finish so I can prove a point!" calls the scientist. "I don't want it interupted by the likes of you!"

Galactic Advisor Ceres would like to battle! *
Galactic Advisor Ceres sent out Combee! (Level 25, Male)

Shadow_Elf
2010-08-08, 02:28 PM
Route 202

((Rolls for Silver Wind and Quick Attack which I forgot:
Silver Wind: [roll0] 100 or less hits, 120 Power after SE from a level 8 [roll1] on a 10 or less +1 level all stats
Quick Attack: [roll2] 100 or less hits, 60 power after STAB from a level 7.))

I don't have a choice - none of my newer 'mon 're strong enough to take on that Combee. Precious, take it out, will ya'?

But of course, James dear.

Precious stepped onto the battlefield (LV 53)
Precious used Shockwave on Combee!

[roll3] 7 or less crits, auto-hit, 180 power after Super Effective and Tech from a level 53.

Allan Surgite
2010-08-08, 04:31 PM
((Very sorry about that! My monitor just showed Drifter's post, so I just assumed Drifter had posted and that was it. New post constructed.))

"You dare to defy me?" Adel shouted, throwing his Pokégear to one of the silent companions, who immediately began to key in a message, before sending it.

GAIA? ATKD It took only a few moments to send to the same person it had always done.

Due to the ferocious assault, the Scizor had collapsed. It was soon enveloped by the red aura of the Pokéball, as Adel surveyed their foes. "Right! Go, Ares!" An Ultra Ball bounced on the floor, as a sleep shape departed - a maniacal screech confirmed any thoughts - a Porygon-Z. The two of Adel's gang not engaged with his Pokégear opened Pokeballs, releasing a Rhyhorn (LV31) and a Lairon (LV34), after their annihilated Pidgeottos had been retrieved.

Adel snapped his fingers at his unharmed Breloom. "Idiots! you force my hand! I wish no harm upon any of you, but you force my hand! If you will not allow me to ask Shaymin my question, I shall strike you down! Nolan, Force Palm upon the Solrock!" He stopped to breath, before pointing at the Moltres. "Ares! Thunderbolt!"

The messy-haired goon paused, before pointing at the Solrock also. "Rhyhorn, Aqua Tail!" His more relaxed friend shrugged, and nodded at the Moltres. "Lairon. Stone Edge."

Versus Solrock: [roll0] (Hits if 100 or less. If hits, [roll1] - if 3 or lower, Solrock is paralysed) [LV46 Breloom, Force Palm]
Versus Moltres: [roll2] (Hits if 100 or less. If hits, [roll3] and if 1, Moltres is paralysed) [LV39 Porygon-Z w/ Choice Specs, Thunderbolt]
Versus Solrock: [roll4] (Hits if 90 or less) [LV31 Rhyhorn, Aqua Tail]
Versus Moltres: [roll5] (Hits if 80 or less) [LV34 Lairon, Stone Edge]

((Post presumed that I can order Porygon-Z to attack Moltres. If not, please PM so I may rectify this. Also unsure of how Critical hits are handled, sorry XD;))

Shadow_Elf
2010-08-08, 04:50 PM
Flower Paradise

Moltres cringes at the pain of the Thunderbolt, barely dodging the Lairon's subsequently powerful stone edge, and Solrock is reduced to near-critical (low yellow) health by the other powerful attacks.

Moltres! This looks like it may actually end up being a challenge! Hahaha! Go, Luna, Molly, Gong! A Lunatone (LV45), Claydol (LV44) and Bronzong (LV46) appear from pokeballs.

The pokemon all seem to react by themselves, not requiring orders from Burnadette - in reality, they can sense her intentions through their psychic link to her, and do not need verbal commands. Moltres consumes its concealed Sitrus Berry to recover a little HP that it lost form the very powerful Thunderbolt. It then surges towards Breloom with Brave Bird. Lassie uses Ice Beam on the Porygon. Gong uses Sunny Day, and then Sunny uses Solarbeam on Rhyhorn. Molly uses Earth Power on Lairon. Luna uses Fire Blast on the Porygon.

Brave Bird: [roll0] 100 or less hits, 720 Power after SE & STAB from a level 60. Moltres takes recoil.
Ice Beam: [roll1] 100 or less hits, 142.5 Power after STAB from a level 43. [roll2] frozen on a 1.
Solarbeam: [roll3] 100 or less hits, 480 Power after SE from a level 45.
Earth Power: [roll4] 100 or less hits, 540 Power after SE and STAB from a level 44.
Fire Blast: [roll5] 85 or less hits, 180 Power after Sunny Day from a level 45. [roll6] burned on a 1, unless Ice Beam froze it.

SP Ninja
2010-08-08, 07:24 PM
Saiph scowls at the battle "Moltres!? This is a Magma Admin at the least..." Saiph runs to Isabel and releases his final two 'mon, a Glailie and Togekiss. "You serve Shaymin do you not? Please take me to it. I need to get it out of here now." Saiph's Starmie is the only 'mon that stays behind in the fray below.

Starmie used Surf. A wave washes over the lower portion of the island, missing Saiph, Isabel, and their 'mon.

Vs. Molly [roll0]

Vs. Luna [roll1]

Vs. Gong [roll2]

Vs. Lassie [roll3]

Vs. Sunny [roll4]

Vs. Moltres [roll5]

Vs. Burnadette [roll6]

Vs. Adel [roll7]

Vs. Ares [roll8]

Vs. Nolan [roll9]

Vs. Lairon [roll10]

Vs. Rhyhorn [roll11]

Vs. Three unnamed allies [roll12] ((If their Pidgeottos are still out they use this roll as well.))

132 power after STAB but before modifiers from Super Effective and such from a level 51 Starmie. 100 accuracy, rolls made mostly to determine Critical Hits. ((That was a lot of rolls...))

Allan Surgite
2010-08-08, 07:30 PM
-edit-
((OOC: Uh. I got ninja'd by SP_Ninja, so I'm not sure of how this resolves. Do I go after him, since it changes very little of my move, or maybe he could declare the above void, then use Surf on all of the 'mon remaining? I dunno.

-edit II- Actually, it changes nothing at all. I'll edit in something with Adel and his cohorts, then leave it at that.))

((Note: the Max Revive can be removed, should you wish. I did have some ideas for an RP move in a while, but it hasn't happened and thus can be moved around. I've put the remaining Pokémon out in the spoiler tag at the bottom, I'm getting a bit lost xD;))

Flower Paradise

Nolan crumples as Moltres pierces it; it lets off it's Effect Spores as it faints ([roll0] - If 1, paralysis. If 2, poison. If 3, sleep. If 4 or above, no effect.)

As Adel pulls in his second and third Pokémon, he puts a hand up - his remaining goon throws the Pokégear and a Max Revive to him; one is pocketed, and the other is slipped into the Pokéball containing Egil. He pauses - at this moment, the wave lands. Adel and the three behind him are soaked to the skin, with superficial bruising; they seem to take it in their stride, however. Adel stares at the Starmie, before shouting. "Saiph, damn you! If I must, I shall defeat you as well, if I must! But first, you..." He stares at his current opponents, before snapping his fingers; the remaining two Pokéballs on his belt click, and open. They reveal Isolde (Froslass, LV43) and Tesla (Magneton, LV45); he notes that he has only three left, but laughs.

"Hah! You cannot stand in the way of the future!" As Teal shouts, his goons recall their downed Pokémon, and let loose fresh ones; a Metapod (LV31), a Tangela (LV35). From the one who had sent the text, a Cranidos (LV33) and a Kadabra (LV34) completed the ensemble.

"Isolde, Shadow Ball!" Adel's finger pointed to the Froslass who had attacked Ares. He looked around, before pointing back to the Moltres. "Tesla! Thunderbolt!" As they did their commands, Adel's group went about their command. "Why did I get stuck with Metapod? String Shot!" The wild-haired young man pointed his Metapod towards the Lunatone.

((Note: the below assumes that Moltres was not taken out by Magneton. If so, Cranidos uses Crunch on Claydol. The roll against Moltres will be acceptable for it, however.))

"Tangela, SolarBeam." The man who had commanded the Lairon was now pointing towards the Solrock. The final gentleman merely nodded to his Pokémon; the Cranidos turned to Moltres, as it jumped up, ThunderPunching it as it did so. The Kadabra stares at Lassie, before the spoon bends further - Signal Beam emerges, darting towards the Froslass.

Versus Lassie: [roll1] (Hits on 100 or lower. If hit, [roll2] - if 1, Special Defence of target lowered.) [Shadow Ball, LV43 Froslass w/ STAB - move power 80.]
Versus Moltres: [roll3] (Hits on 100 or lower. If hit, [roll4] - if 1, paralysis, if not affected by Effect Spore.) [Thunderbolt, LV45 Magneton w/ STAB + Magnet - move power 95]
Versus Lunatone: [roll5] (Hits on 95 or lower. If hit, -1 Speed stage.]
Versus Solrock: [roll6] (Hits on 100 or less.) [SolarBeam, LV35 Tangela w/ STAB - move power 120.]
Versus Moltres (II): [roll7] (Hits on 100 or less. If hit, [roll8] - if 1, paralysis, assuming Moltres has no prior status effects). [ThunderPunch, LV33 Cranidos]
Versus Lassie (II): [roll9] (Hits on 100 or less. If hit, [roll10] - if 1, confusion.) [Signal Beam, LV34 Kadabra.]

Adel
-Isolde
-Tesla
-Egil (Pokéball)
Goon #1
-Metapod
Goon #2
-Tangela
Goon #3
-Cranidos
-Kadabra

SP Ninja
2010-08-08, 07:50 PM
'Do not blame Saiph for my actions Adel. This woman must be dealt with if we have any hope of getting Shaymin somewhere safe. Surf is my most powerful move and deals with all opponents at once. This needs to be resolved quickly before back-up arrives. I apologize for harm to you and your Pokemon.' The Starmie looks somewhat annoyed, as if it feels this is obvious.

Allan Surgite
2010-08-08, 08:04 PM
"I'd gathered that, thank you. Regardless, some warning would have been appreciated." Adel begins to take in large gulps of air, preparing himself for the next challenge. His hand rests upon the Pokéball at his belt. No. Not yet. But soon.

Eternal Drifter
2010-08-08, 09:00 PM
Route 202

I don't have a choice - none of my newer 'mon 're strong enough to take on that Combee. Precious, take it out, will ya'?

But of course, James dear.

Precious stepped onto the battlefield (LV 53)
Precious used Shockwave on Combee!

---- 7 or less crits, auto-hit, 180 power after Super Effective and Tech from a level 53.

Route 202

Ka-Boom!

The bolt of lightning stuck true, but something happened...

Precious is hurt by Combee's Aftermath!
Poochyena is at critical health!
Poochyena woke up!
Glameow is still strong!

The scientist is pleased, for some odd reason...

"Now THAT is effective! My point is made!"

The Aqua Grunt seems to have lost his nerve.

"Screw this! I'm out of here!"

Team Aqua Grunt and Poochyena fled using Run Away!

"Now, to deal with this uninvited guest... TM 50!" The Galacitc Grunt calls.

Foe Glameow used TM 50! [roll0] (28 or less hits, 56 power, unknown type, hits [roll1] times) (at Precious)

Saiph scowls at the battle "Moltres!? This is a Magma Admin at the least..." Saiph runs to Isabel and releases his final two 'mon, a Glailie and Togekiss. "You serve Shaymin do you not? Please take me to it. I need to get it out of here now." Saiph's Starmie is the only 'mon that stays behind in the fray below.

Starmie used Surf. A wave washes over the lower portion of the island, missing Saiph, Isabel, and their 'mon.

Vs. Molly ----

Vs. Luna ----

Vs. Gong ----

Vs. Lassie ----

Vs. Sunny ----

Vs. Moltres ----

Vs. Burnadette ----

Vs. Adel ----

Vs. Ares ----

Vs. Nolan ----

Vs. Lairon ----

Vs. Rhyhorn ----

Vs. Three unnamed allies ---- ((If their Pidgeottos are still out they use this roll as well.))

132 power after STAB but before modifiers from Super Effective and such from a level 51 Starmie. 100 accuracy, rolls made mostly to determine Critical Hits. ((That was a lot of rolls...))

"I'd gathered that, thank you. Regardless, some warning would have been appreciated." Adel begins to take in large gulps of air, preparing himself for the next challenge. His hand rests upon the Pokéball at his belt. No. Not yet. But soon.

Flower Paradise

Begone... all who are here... Begone...

Natu used Future Sight!
Natu foresaw an attack!
Natu extended the Future Sight!
Psychic Isabel sent out Shedinja! (Level 50)
Shedinja fled!

SP Ninja
2010-08-08, 09:06 PM
Saiph scowls at the psychic, "If you won't help fine, I'm getting Shaymin out of here. Deal with her if she tries to stop me Glailie, Togekiss." Saiph and his Delcatty jump on Flygon and pursue the Shedinja, with Glailie and Togekiss attempting to block pursuit.

The-Mage-King
2010-08-09, 01:11 PM
The man on the Charizard smiles as he sees the Aqua grunt flee, and indicates to his pokemon to follow.

After the Grunt gets sufficently far away from the battle site, the Charizard slams into the ground and breaths an arc of flame around the Grunt, trapping him.

"Hello, Mr.?" Ian says, jumping off the Charizard's back, and nodding to the grunt. "Eh. It probably doesn't matter."

"Anyway... My name... Is unimportant. However, I'm here representing an organization with... similar goals to your own, one that is looking for allies against this world that is so cruel to the precious water types." He continues, pacing.

"I'll let you go if you agree to deliver your superiors this note." He finishes, pulling an envelope from his bag and holding it up. "That's all."

Shadow_Elf
2010-08-09, 06:10 PM
Flower Paradise

Moltres, Sunny and Lassie go down under the storm of powerful attacks. Burnadette moans at the wetness of Surf. An angry, malevolent voice echoes in the heads of the trainers and pokemon. Now you've done it! You've hurt Moltres - now I'm going to hurt you! We need Shaymin to breathe life into Haven - if you wish to oppose the magnificent vision of Team Gaia, you leave me with NO OPTIONS!

Burnadette steps out onto the field, her eyes glowing purple and her hands pulsing with Psychic energy. Energy from their surroundings begins to coalesce around her, and the it is shot out in a pulse at Saiph's Starmie. Molly uses Earth Power on Cranidos, and Luna uses Ancient Power on Isolde. Gong uses Reflect, providing a shield for its allies.

Dark Pulse on Starmie: [roll0] 100 or less hits, 180 power after SE from a level 60 Psychic Trainer. [roll1] 2 or 1 flinches
Earth Power on Cranidos: [roll2] 100 or less hits, 270 power after SESTAB from a level 44.
Ancient Power on Isolde: [roll3] 100 or less hits, 180 power after SESTAB from a level 45. [roll4] On a 1, +1 All stats

Isabel hears a psychic voice in her mind. Noble Defender of the Lifebreather, Shaymin. I humbly ask for your cooperation - we wish for Shaymin to breathe life into our new continent, Haven, so that we can create a Sanctuary for all pokemon species. Burnadette imparts all the plans for Haven, how they're going to save species that are in danger and protect them from humans like Team Galactic. She imparts as well all the positive emotions she has towards the creation of Haven. Everyone else on the field has their minds clouded by a wall of sheer righteous fury.

Eternal Drifter
2010-08-09, 07:11 PM
Saiph scowls at the psychic, "If you won't help fine, I'm getting Shaymin out of here. Deal with her if she tries to stop me Glailie, Togekiss." Saiph and his Delcatty jump on Flygon and pursue the Shedinja, with Glailie and Togekiss attempting to block pursuit.

Flower Paradise

Moltres, Sunny and Lassie go down under the storm of powerful attacks. Burnadette moans at the wetness of Surf. An angry, malevolent voice echoes in the heads of the trainers and pokemon. Now you've done it! You've hurt Moltres - now I'm going to hurt you! We need Shaymin to breathe life into Haven - if you wish to oppose the magnificent vision of Team Gaia, you leave me with NO OPTIONS!

Burnadette steps out onto the field, her eyes glowing purple and her hands pulsing with Psychic energy. Energy from their surroundings begins to coalesce around her, and the it is shot out in a pulse at Saiph's Starmie. Molly uses Earth Power on Cranidos, and Luna uses Ancient Power on Isolde. Gong uses Reflect, providing a shield for its allies.

Dark Pulse on Starmie: [roll0] 100 or less hits, 180 power after SE from a level 60 Psychic Trainer. [roll1] 2 or 1 flinches
Earth Power on Cranidos: [roll2] 100 or less hits, 270 power after SESTAB from a level 44.
Ancient Power on Isolde: [roll3] 100 or less hits, 180 power after SESTAB from a level 45. [roll4] On a 1, +1 All stats

Isabel hears a psychic voice in her mind. Noble Defender of the Lifebreather, Shaymin. I humbly ask for your cooperation - we wish for Shaymin to breathe life into our new continent, Haven, so that we can create a Sanctuary for all pokemon species. Burnadette imparts all the plans for Haven, how they're going to save species that are in danger and protect them from humans like Team Galactic. She imparts as well all the positive emotions she has towards the creation of Haven. Everyone else on the field has their minds clouded by a wall of sheer righteous fury.

Flower Paradise

Natu used Future Sight!
Natu foresaw an attack!
Natu extended the Future Sight!

Psychic Isabel transformed!

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/8/81/LitGhost.png

The Ghost appeared! (Female, Level 5)

Begone... go away... go away...

The Shedinja flies to a bush nearby...

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/f/f5/Spr_4p_492.png

Shedinja borrowed beneath the ground!
Wild Shaymin appeared! (Level 30, Sleeping)

The man on the Charizard smiles as he sees the Aqua grunt flee, and indicates to his pokemon to follow.

After the Grunt gets sufficently far away from the battle site, the Charizard slams into the ground and breaths an arc of flame around the Grunt, trapping him.

"Hello, Mr.?" Ian says, jumping off the Charizard's back, and nodding to the grunt. "Eh. It probably doesn't matter."

"Anyway... My name... Is unimportant. However, I'm here representing an organization with... similar goals to your own, one that is looking for allies against this world that is so cruel to the precious water types." He continues, pacing.

"I'll let you go if you agree to deliver your superiors this note." He finishes, pulling an envelope from his bag and holding it up. "That's all."

Route 202

The grunt reaches for the envelope. I'll deliver it... I can't guarentee a response... it's hard to tell who's in command these days...
And do us a favor: give Team Galactic trouble for us.

Allan Surgite
2010-08-09, 07:26 PM
((Edit - ninja'd by Drifter.))

"Why, you attacked us. Ambushed, in fact. You are reaping what you say, warmongers!" Adel called out to the world at large; Isolde had clung to consciousness after Ancient Power (low red). He notices the transformation of the Psychic, but the battle remains more important. The sight of Shaymin makes his head turn. "I'll now allow you to take it! I shall finish you off, and bring this to an end!"

The remaining Pokémon looked around; Isolde turns to the Claydol, firing a Water Pulse as it does so. Tesla read it's Signal Beam, firing it at Lunatone. Metapod chooses to fall asleep, as Tangela fires another SolarBeam towards the Claydol; the Kadabra chooses to light off another Signal Beam towards Lunatone.

Versus Claydol: [roll0] (Hits on 100 or less. If hit, [roll1]; if 1, confusion is dealt to target.) [From LV43 Froslass, SE. Move power = 60.]
Versus Lunatone: [roll2] (Hits on 100 or less. If hit, [roll3]; if 1, confusion is dealt to target.) [From LV45 Magneton, SE. Move power = 75]
Versus Claydol: [roll4] (Hits on 100 or less.) [From LV35 Tangela, SE+STAB. Move power = 120]
Versus Lunatone: [roll5] (Hits on 100 or less, SE. If hit, [roll6]; if 1, confusion is dealt to target.) [From LV34 Kadabra, SE. Move power = 75]

Shadow_Elf
2010-08-09, 07:56 PM

"Why, you attacked us. Ambushed, in fact. You are reaping what you say, warmongers!" Adel called out to the world at large; Isolde had clung to consciousness after Ancient Power (low red). He notices the transformation of the Psychic, but the battle remains more important. The sight of Shaymin makes his head turn. "I'll now allow you to take it! I shall finish you off, and bring this to an end!"

The remaining Pokémon looked around; Isolde turns to the Claydol, firing a Water Pulse as it does so. Tesla read it's Signal Beam, firing it at Lunatone. Metapod chooses to fall asleep, as Tangela fires another SolarBeam towards the Claydol; the Kadabra chooses to light off another Signal Beam towards Lunatone.

Versus Claydol: [roll0] (Hits on 100 or less. If hit, [roll1]; if 1, confusion is dealt to target.) [From LV43 Froslass, SE. Move power = 60.]
Versus Lunatone: [roll2] (Hits on 100 or less. If hit, [roll3]; if 1, confusion is dealt to target.) [From LV45 Magneton, SE. Move power = 75]
Versus Claydol: [roll4] (Hits on 100 or less.) [From LV35 Tangela, SE+STAB. Move power = 120]
Versus Lunatone: [roll5] (Hits on 100 or less, SE. If hit, [roll6]; if 1, confusion is dealt to target.) [From LV34 Kadabra, SE. Move power = 75]

Molly goes down from the attacks. I could not let you harm Shaymin! A gang of men with capture-oriented pokemon such as Scizor and Breloom mysteriously landing on Shaymin's island? My only hope of protecting it was in a surprise attack! Using her telekinesis, she lifts a Max Revive - similar to the one Adel used on his Scizor - out of her pack, and it shatters over Moltres, who stands up. We shall not let you harm Shaymin, curs! For Team Gaia, and for the sake of the future, we must stop you! As Burnadette hops on her Bronzong and floats into the air, Lunatone flies past Saiph and uses Psychic to gently levitate Shaymin onto its head, being careful not to wake it up, and it carries it over to Isabel, where it lowers it at the ghostly-lady's feet and stands at attention to protect the psychic and Shaymin. Then, with its allies off the ground, Moltres unleashes another Overheat, its Sp. Attack back at full from being knocked out:

Overheat! 90 or less hits on all, 210 base power after STAB, fire move, from a level 60 non-Uber Legendary.

vs. Isolde: [roll0], Super Effective
vs. Tesla: [roll1], Super Effective
vs. Tangela: [roll2], Super Effective
vs. Metapod: [roll3], Super Effective
vs. Starmie: [roll4], Not Very Effective
vs. Kadabra: [roll5], Neutral

Eternal Drifter
2010-08-09, 08:05 PM

Molly goes down from the attacks. I could not let you harm Shaymin! A gang of men with capture-oriented pokemon such as Scizor and Breloom mysteriously landing on Shaymin's island? My only hope of protecting it was in a surprise attack! Using her telekinesis, she lifts a Max Revive - similar to the one Adel used on his Scizor - out of her pack, and it shatters over Moltres, who stands up. We shall not let you harm Shaymin, curs! For Team Gaia, and for the sake of the future, we must stop you! As Burnadette hops on her Bronzong and floats into the air, Lunatone flies past Saiph and uses Psychic to gently levitate Shaymin onto its head, being careful not to wake it up, and it carries it over to Isabel, where it lowers it at the ghostly-lady's feet and stands at attention to protect the psychic and Shaymin. Then, with its allies off the ground, Moltres unleashes another Overheat, its Sp. Attack back at full from being knocked out:

Overheat! 90 or less hits on all, 210 base power after STAB, fire move, from a level 60 non-Uber Legendary.

vs. Isolde: [roll0], Super Effective
vs. Tesla: [roll1], Super Effective
vs. Tangela: [roll2], Super Effective
vs. Metapod: [roll3], Super Effective
vs. Starmie: [roll4], Not Very Effective
vs. Kadabra: [roll5], Neutral

Flower Paradise

Shedinja used Dig!
Shedinja dug beneath Shaymin!

A hole appears beneath the sleeping Poke'mon that wakes up to the flaming Overheat. Fortunetally, it falls into the hole, avoiding the flames.

Wild Shaymin was forced from battle!

Begone... begone...

The ghost still sits there, speaking slowly, telling people to go away.

Ghost Isabel sent out Wobbuffet! (Level 50, Female)
Natu is watching carefully!
Wobbuffet is exerting it's Shadow Tag! No one can escape!

SP Ninja
2010-08-10, 11:49 AM
Saiph's Delcatty uses dig to chase Shaymin.

((If Wobbuffet prevents Saiph and/or Delcatty from chasing Shaymin he continues using the below attacks on it. If not he ignores it.))

Flygon used Earth Power Vs. Wobbuffett [roll0] 100 accuracy 90 power plus STAB.

Glailie used Ice Beam Vs. Wobbuffett [roll1] 100 accuracy 90 power plus STAB plus Never Melt Ice.

Togekiss used Signal Beam Vs. Wobbuffet [roll2] 100 accuracy 70 power, Super Effective.

All 'mon at level 47.

Edit: Starmie falls to the attacks, unable to fight but retaining consciousness, somehow. 'We are not here to harm Shaymin Admin. We are here because my trainer suspected Magma of being after it. You attacked us in cold blood on a suspicion that we were after it. You are in the wrong here.' The Starmie seems quite furious. 'Adel. Saiph needs to flee with Shaymin as soon as possible. I shall stay with you to help you locate him after we are done here. Guardian of Shaymin, please allow my trainer to leave with Shaymin. He is skilled and benevolent. He can protect it until we find another location for it. This island, Flower Paradise, is no longer safe. Even if we drive this woman away Magma will send it's full force. How many trainers can you drive away? Please, trust us.' Starmie is pleading with the ghost. Realizing that success or failure could depend on it's help.

The-Mage-King
2010-08-10, 12:31 PM
Route 202

The grunt reaches for the envelope. I'll deliver it... I can't guarentee a response... it's hard to tell who's in command these days...
And do us a favor: give Team Galactic trouble for us.

"Certainly." Ian says, nodding and climbing back onto Flamer's back.

"In fact, I was just on my way to a former base of theirs to investigate some things..."

With that, the flight towards Eterna City resumes.

Allan Surgite
2010-08-10, 12:59 PM
Flower Paradise

"Agreed. Now, if Shaymin is the priority..." Adel's hands dived to his belt; a faint click could be heard as a Scizor emerged; it's eyes focussed immediately on the group aligned with Magma. "You are both corrupt and hypocritical. While I am not alien to these things myself, I am at least knowledgeable of it. Egil! Bullet Punch!" Moving like lightning, Egil dives forward, aiming for the Lunatone.

Versus Lunatone: [roll0] (If 100 or less, hits. Priority +1) [From LV39 Scizor, w/ Technician+STAB - original Move Power 40.]

Shadow_Elf
2010-08-10, 04:03 PM
As the Scizor takes out Luna, Burnadette uses a White Herb from her pack on Moltres. What's that about Team Magma? comes a confused voice in their heads, the fury replaced by genuine bewilderment. This is all a BIG misunderstanding. I am an Admin of Team Gaia - our mission is to create a safe continent where pokemon can live free of human interference such as poaching, experimentation and enslavement. We need Shaymin only long enough to help us build our Sanctuary - once that's done, we promise he shall be returned unharmed to this very spot, if he so chooses. She puts up a hand, and the vicious fire attack Moltres was about to lob Egil's way is held back. She recalls Luna, who is fainted. Bronzong puts up a Light Screen just in case. I am willing to call off this battle if you lot are - I just need Shaymin to come with me, but I will only take him if he's willing. The glows of her hands and eyes die down a bit with the deflation of her fury.

Moltres readied Flamethrower to use on Egil!
Bronzong used Light Screen! It protected Burnadette & Co.

Allan Surgite
2010-08-10, 04:07 PM
Flower Paradise

Egil removed himself from the downed Lunatone. Adel signals for him to hold hos ground, before calling out. "...What if Shaymin does not choose to come? Will we resume this battle? And I care not if you are from Gaia or Magma; you are obtrusive to me and thus, my organisation all the same."

Egil stares at the Moltres, as if trying to knock it out via a staring competition. "Not yet, my friend. Let us hear them out," came the command from Adel, which was promptly obeyed, as Egil moved to Adel's side.

SP Ninja
2010-08-10, 04:11 PM
'Gaia? You are nothing but Magma under a different name. Your Team has disrupted the balance between land and sea. misusing Groudon's power and most likely angering Kyogre. Willing or not, we won't allow you to abuse Shaymin's power as well. If my trainer, Adel, Shaymin's guardian, and Shaymin itself are all willing we will come with you to make sure Shaymin is safe. However, I warn you. If Kyogre rampages because of your actions we will destroy your Team.'

Shadow_Elf
2010-08-10, 04:11 PM
She speak aloud now, that the roar of battle does not interrupt. If Shaymin will not come, I guess we'll have to cultivate Haven by machine and by hand. We were hoping we could make it as natural a process as possible... but if he does not want to help, we shall not force him. One of our other Admins has some ideas on how we could accomplish our goal without Shaymin, too. What, exactly, foes YOUR organization want with the Lifebreather, sir? For even if Shaymin decides not to accompany Moltres and I, we shall defend his right to stay free here to the last if we must.

((EDIT)) She turns to Starmie. Be honest with yourself. Destroy our team? Ha! We may not be a violent bunch, but Moltres and I are only the second strongest Admins, and our Boss is leaps and bounds above any of them. We're a small Team, but our trainers treat their pokemon well and are all very strong. The five of you and your teams couldn't even hope to challenge our Boss. And we only masqueraded as Team Magma for a few months to secure funding from their previous supporters. I think our actual goals are not nearly radical enough to garner genuine support from those whack-job pro-landers.

Oh, and if Kyogre rampages, we'll put it in its place - the Worldsinker's pride is not nearly as important as the survival of endangered pokemon species. If it cannot suffer a tiny new continent like Haven, then it has the maturity of a six year old.

Eternal Drifter
2010-08-10, 04:21 PM
Flower Paradise

The ghost continues to moan.

Begone... disruptors of the balance... begone... your doom approaches...

And the ghost and all her Poke'mon sink beneath the ground...

A couple rain drops start to fall...

Sinnoh Underground-Beneath Flower Paradise

The Shedinja leads Shaymin southward...

Allan Surgite
2010-08-10, 04:23 PM
"My organisation as a whole has no current use for what you refer to as the Lifebreather. I merely wished to confirm it's presence here; my boss may want to see it for himself, but it is no concern of mine. I would be happy to have it remain here; if it capable of speech, I wish to ask it a question, that is all."

And the raindrops fell. "This... is not good, I'd imagine. Is this the fabled water beast?" Adel's goons had creeped back into focus; the three of them had apparently managed to get their Pidgeottos in flying condition once again, ready to flee at a moment's notice.

Shadow_Elf
2010-08-10, 04:28 PM
The Lifebreather's energy signature is distancing itself. Gong, return! Moltres, shall we depart? I hate to report failure to Camorr, but...

We've no other choice, milady. Come, we shall be off.

Since they heard none of her silent conversation with her companion, Burnadette turns for just a moment to explain before leaving. Shaymin's unique energy signature is moving away, so my powers tell me. Moltres and I shall go to report failure to our Boss. We wish you good luck in your quest, but I'd like to advise you all to stay out of Team Gaia's business, for now at least. We're not ready for the public eye yet. With that, Burnadette hops in seeming slow motion onto the back of Moltres right as it rockets off into the sky. She begins applying Revives and Hyper Potions to her team as they head south.

SP Ninja
2010-08-10, 04:28 PM
'Whether you mean well or not you are meddling in things you do not properly understand. Kyogre will not take well to what Groudon has done. My trainer, Saiph, would have a hard time dealing with such a beast. I assure you if you force our hand we can garner help from more than just my allies' organization. Me and Saiph are here without representing any of the Teams. Do you really think what your doing is right? That the whims of a select few radicals could undo a balance that was struck millions of years ago. Face it, your Team has done wrong, even if it was in the name of a noble cause. I will not support it. Saiph will not. Shaymin is coming with us someplace your Team will never reach it. Adel, I would bet that this is indeed Kyogre's work. We will need to locate it before following Saiph. This, Gaia, is the price of your precious new continent.'

______

Underneath Flower Paradise

With Delcatty leading the way Flygon and Saiph make Shedinja's burrow large enough for them to fit. Eventually they reach the Underground and pursue Shaymin. "Shaymin! Please come with me! These ghosts can not protect you from this new Team for very long! Please, I promise I will protect you!

Edit: ((Ninja'd. Most of Starmie's lecture still applies though.))

'Now that they are leaving I would appreciate some help. This does not bode well. I will not trust Gaia to take care of Kyogre properly. With luck, Saiph can convince Shaymin to help us calm Kyogre.'

Shadow_Elf
2010-08-10, 04:39 PM
Underneath Flower Paradise

Through one of the walls of the tunnel bursts a Whiscash, ridden by a female trainer. Burnadette and Moltres are softies, but not I! I had her bugged, since I knew she'd wimp out if Shaymin refused. I heard her whole schpiel, including the fact that Shaymin was headed south. Maggie laughs. Go, Tyrant! she shouts, throwing a dusk ball as she puts on Hoenn-style Go Goggles. A Tyranitar emerges, blinding Saiph and co. with its Sand Stream ability. Who cares if the Doc has an alternative? Shaymin is the easiest, most natural way, and I plan to use it!

Team Gaia Admin Maggie would like to battle!

Allan Surgite
2010-08-10, 04:45 PM
Overground - Flower Paradise

"Gah! Gaia is such a nuisance! I have only Egil by my side, and my organisation currently holds my backups. I'm afraid that if we were to pursue Kyogre, I'd be of no use. And I'm assuming that the time it would take to retrieve them would be too long? If we cannot teleport, it may take us sometime; maybe a day, depending on where Saiph goes. And we could lose the trail. How frustrating."

SP Ninja
2010-08-11, 09:22 AM
Flower Paradise

'I have gained a connection with Saiph in our time traveling together. Presuming he does not leave Sinnoh itself I should be able to locate him. Losing the trail of Saiph is unlikely. We should not pursue, let alone confront, Kyogre at the moment. We would need Saiph's help at the least to stand a chance, but I would like to try to find it's location before we meet back up with Saiph. If you have the authority would you request for your organization to keep an eye out for it?'

Sinnoh Underground

"Heh, so Gaia shows it's true colors. Based on what I saw of the fight I had guessed Moltres and Burnadette held each other to their morals, but I do not have time for you nor League rules at the moment." Flygon shields Saiph from the worst of the sandstorm, though his Delcatty is less than amused.

Delcatty used Sing [roll0] 55 or less hits.

Flygon improvised Sing [roll1] 45 or less hits.

If either "hit" Maggie falls asleep.

Saiph's Togekiss and Glailie catch up at this point and are immediately returned before Saiph and his 'mon disappear.

Saiph used Teleport to flee from battle!

South of the sandstorm Saiph's Delcatty is returned to it's ball and Saiph rapidly chases Shaymin. When/if they catch up Flygon starts asking for it's help. "Shaymin, we humbly plead for you to come with us. For your own protection, and for your help. We need you if we hope to stop Kyogre when it rampages."

Allan Surgite
2010-08-11, 11:20 AM
Flower Paradise

"Yes, I have little doubt that my organisation shall keep it's eyes out for Kyogre. Regardless, what would you advise? Taking a trip to Iron Island so that I may inform my organisation of recent events, or shall we immediately pursue Saiph? I'd favour the former, but it could take days; it's on the other side of the continent."

SP Ninja
2010-08-11, 11:53 AM
Flower Paradise

'Saiph will be fine without me for a few days. He's probably already got Shaymin with him. If you need to go to Iron Island I have no problems with the trip.' Starmie gathers energy from it's surroundings and repairs itself of damage.

Starmie used recover.

Allan Surgite
2010-08-11, 12:02 PM
Flower Paradise

"Very well. I'll be going via Pidgeotto; one of my friends would be happy to take you, if you wouldn't mind...? Of course, if you have a faster alternative, I'd not mind you taking it. My friends can make their own way there." Adel gestured to the Pidgeottos, which seemed eager to be off the ground.

((How long should this take, if we want to go for the "keep them travelling while the other sections of the RP progress" route? Since I'm quite indifferent. You could always say that they had favorable winds, which decreased the length of the task, if you want it done in a few hours. Hm.))

SP Ninja
2010-08-11, 12:20 PM
'I have no problems with flight and do not know of any faster ways to reach such a location. Assuming there is nothing left to do here, we should depart.'

((Assuming one or more of the Pidgeottos know Whirlwind or Gust a relatively quick arrival could be hand waved as an improvised Tailwind (http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Tailwind). I don't really care if it takes a while though...))

Allan Surgite
2010-08-11, 12:31 PM
((That sounds good to me. I'll put it down as "implied," and assume they take, say, four or five hours to reach Iron Island?))

Shadow_Elf
2010-08-11, 05:29 PM
Flower Paradise

'I have gained a connection with Saiph in our time traveling together. Presuming he does not leave Sinnoh itself I should be able to locate him. Losing the trail of Saiph is unlikely. We should not pursue, let alone confront, Kyogre at the moment. We would need Saiph's help at the least to stand a chance, but I would like to try to find it's location before we meet back up with Saiph. If you have the authority would you request for your organization to keep an eye out for it?'

Sinnoh Underground

"Heh, so Gaia shows it's true colors. Based on what I saw of the fight I had guessed Moltres and Burnadette held each other to their morals, but I do not have time for you nor League rules at the moment." Flygon shields Saiph from the worst of the sandstorm, though his Delcatty is less than amused.

Delcatty used Sing [roll0] 55 or less hits.

Flygon improvised Sing [roll1] 45 or less hits.

If either "hit" Maggie falls asleep.

Saiph's Togekiss and Glailie catch up at this point and are immediately returned before Saiph and his 'mon disappear.

South of the sandstorm Saiph's Delcatty is returned to it's ball and Saiph rapidly chases Shaymin. When/if they catch up Flygon starts asking for it's help. "Shaymin, we humbly plead for you to come with us. For your own protection, and for your help. We need you if we hope to stop Kyogre when it rampages."

The Whiscash, with Maggie on its back, bursts from the tunnel wall yet again - Maggie was jolted awake by the burrowing mudfish. She sends out a different pokemon. A Snorelax appears in front of Saiph, and uses Block, preventing his escape. An Umbreon is released from its pokeball and darts down the tunnel after Shaymin, using Mean Look on it when it catches up. Then a roar is hurt from the north, and Tyrant appears from the storming tunnel, holding back any further Sand Stream. Your resourcefulness is unexpected, but my Pokemon hardly need my direction to do what they are trained to do - help me catch up to and capture rare pokemon. I was the Admin charged with enlisting the aid of Groudon in the first place, you see, and my 'mon performed admirably then too. I have also collected a number of endangered species and stored them in the box system in anticipation of the terraforming of Haven. So, you see, I should have been the one to do this job all along. And now I will.

SP Ninja
2010-08-11, 05:33 PM
Saiph sighs. "Very well, if you insist on a fight it is only more time for those ghosts to get Shaymin away. Shall we have a fair battle or a chaotic brawl like the one that took place on Flower Paradise?"

Eternal Drifter
2010-08-11, 06:00 PM
Sinnoh Underground

Shaymin cannot escape!

Pyschic Isabel sent out Wobbuffet!
Pyschic Isabel sent out Natu!

The two Poke'mon float there, watching...

Natu used Future Sight!
Natu foresaw an attack!

Wobbuffet is watching carefully.

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/9/9d/FL_Channeler.png

The Pyschic in question has transformed back to normal.

Shadow_Elf
2010-08-11, 09:46 PM
Saiph sighs. "Very well, if you insist on a fight it is only more time for those ghosts to get Shaymin away. Shall we have a fair battle or a chaotic brawl like the one that took place on Flower Paradise?"

Whichever you like, you shall lose in any case. In the meantime, Umbreon uses Baton Pass, passing to a Scizor - the Mean Look is maintained by Baton Pass, its magical energies still trapping Shaymin. If a Scizor could grin maniacally, this one just did.

SP Ninja
2010-08-11, 09:59 PM
Sinnoh Underground

"I would prefer a more organized fight, as for conditions... Wait." Saiph pauses for a moment in thought before continuing, "You said that you should have been sent after Shaymin. Which I presume means that you are here on your own instead of on orders, and if that is the case you most likely crossed the line by placing those bugs on a fellow Admin..." Saiph smiled. It was maybe a fifty percent chance he had caught her in any sort of true insubordination, and even less that she would stop because of that, but if she had skills to match her raw strength this was a fight he was not prepared for. He would grasp at the slightest chance of stopping her without a fight. "Am I right?"

Shadow_Elf
2010-08-11, 10:05 PM
Sinnoh Underground

I outrank Burnadette and Moltres, simple as that. The Doc even built the bugs for me, he thinks they're too soft too. So no, while I'm not here on orders from the Boss, I am not stepping out of line so much that you ratting on me will get me in more trouble than you will get in for approaching Gaia yourself, she laughs. So, you done worming your way out of this? Because if you want to just leave, I'm cool with that too. It'll speed up the process of me nabbing Shaymin.

SP Ninja
2010-08-11, 10:14 PM
Saiph continues smiling. "Oh, I admit I'm grasping at straws. Especially since I find myself without my second strongest 'mon at the moment. But at the same time it is a genuine warning. From what my Starmie could relay to me it seems the two were quite insistent on Shaymin retaining it's free will. If you catch it against it's will it is a very real possibility that you would get into a fight amongst yourselves. The two strongest Admin's fighting amongst themselves. Well, for you to work with such speed and efficiency Gaia must have made more than a few enemies capable of taking advantage of such internal conflict." Saiph took a moment to admire his ability to build this straw into a genuine problem. "Then again, you don't strike me as the kind of person to err on the side of caution with those 'what if's'."

Shadow_Elf
2010-08-11, 10:26 PM
Now it is Maggie's turn to have an idea. Oh, you know, I hadn't thought of it that way. My mon are strong, but Burnadette and Moltres have that twin telepathy thing going on... Well, if I let you go unmolested, what do you plan to do?

Meanwhile, down the tunnel...

Edward the Scizor used Swords Dance! (Attack is doubled).

SP Ninja
2010-08-11, 10:35 PM
"Heh, since we're being honest at the moment I'll admit I did not think through my plans afterwards properly. Regardless, I doubt we can settle our conflicts enough to aid each other. If you have powers yourself like Burnadette then I propose we settle this amongst ourselves instead of with a Pokemon battle. It would do much more to prove which of us is more worthy of Shaymin's help. Just keep in mind my warning if you win."

Shadow_Elf
2010-08-11, 10:49 PM
Nah, I leave the mind reading and telekinesis to Burnadette. Doc is the investor, Ignatius is the techie, Burnadette is the empath, and I... am the pokemon capturer! She smiles.

Meanwhile...

Edward used False Swipe on Shaymin!
[roll0] 100 or less hits, cannot knock out, 60 power after tech from a level 62 Scizor with 1 swords dance on it.

Eternal Drifter
2010-08-11, 11:56 PM
Nah, I leave the mind reading and telekinesis to Burnadette. Doc is the investor, Ignatius is the techie, Burnadette is the empath, and I... am the pokemon capturer! She smiles.

Meanwhile...

Edward used False Swipe on Shaymin!
[roll0] 100 or less hits, cannot knock out, 60 power after tech from a level 62 Scizor with 1 swords dance on it.

Shaymin is at 1 HP!

Shaymin used Leech Seed at Edward! [roll0] (90 or less hits)
Edward was seeded!
Edward's engergy was sapped due to Leech Seed!

Sinnoh Underground

Shaymin cannot escape!

Pyschic Isabel sent out Wobbuffet!
Pyschic Isabel sent out Natu!

The two Poke'mon float there, watching...

Natu used Future Sight!
Natu foresaw an attack!

Gaia Admin Maggie took the Future Sight attack! [roll1] (90 or less hits)
But it failed!
Natu used Future Sight!
Natu foresaw an attack!

SP Ninja
2010-08-12, 11:07 AM
Sinnoh Underground

Saiph shakes his head. "How unfortunate for me, as I would stand a much better chance in that sort of battle. Very well. We shall each use three 'mon against each other, switching permitted, and no weather effects like your Tyranitar's Sand Stream. Deal?"

Shadow_Elf
2010-08-12, 03:59 PM
Sinnoh Underground

((Can pokemon be trained to throw pokeballs? Maggie has trained her whole team to help her catch pokemon, so its not completely absurd, I think.))

Very well. I shall choose Tyrant, Sumon and Whiskers. The three 'mon already out of their balls, Snorelax, Whishcash and Tyranitar, nod their heads in comprehension. I'll be sending Sumon out first.

SP Ninja
2010-08-12, 04:08 PM
Sinnoh Underground

Saiph jumps off his Flygon and releases his Togekiss and Glailie again. "I shall be using these three. Glailie you are up first."

Trainer Saiph would like to battle! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=poiqPQpiTN0) ****

Glailie stepped onto the battlefield!

Glailie used Ice Beam Vs. Sumon [roll0] 90 power plus STAB from a level 47 Glailie w/ Never Melt Ice

Shadow_Elf
2010-08-12, 04:25 PM
Sinnoh Underground
Its not very effective! (Thick Fat)
Sumon used Block! Foe Glailie cannot escape!

Sumon punches a wall, causing rocks to fall in such a manner as to prevent Glailie from being returned.

SP Ninja
2010-08-12, 04:30 PM
Saiph's 'mon nod towards him. Yours aren't the only 'mon that don't need orders. And Saiph disappears.

Glailie used Ice Beam Vs. Sumon [roll0]

Down the tunnel...

Saiph stepped onto the battlefield! (level 39, ??? type)

Saiph lunges for Shaymin while firing a Water Pulse at Scizor. [roll1] 60 power, 100 accuracy, confuses on 1 or 2 [roll2]

Shadow_Elf
2010-08-12, 04:35 PM
((Saiph is still under the effects of Sumon's Block, no? There aren't rules about it, but I don't see why he cannot block more than one target at a time...))

Sumon used Yawn! Foe's Glaile became sleepy!

Edward used Baton Pass! Executioner emerged! The Leech Seeds failed... Executioner is grass type!

Executioner, Exeggcutor level 64, Shiny. Dusk balls orbit around it, held in place by its psychic powers.

SP Ninja
2010-08-12, 06:34 PM
Sinnoh Underground

((I can't find whether or not Teleport is affected by Block. If it is then it's implied he used a Smoke Ball.))

Vs. Maggie

Glailie used Ice Beam Vs. Sumon [roll0] 95 power, STAB, Never Melt Ice, Not Very Effective, freezes on 1 [roll1]

Brawl for Shaymin

If Saiph managed to get a hold of Shaymin he immediately uses Teleport to return to Flower Paradise. If not he readies a Water Pulse against the floating Dusk Balls should Executioner attempt to throw one.

...It seems like something is underground...

Skies of Sinnoh

'Hm, it's amazing how in preparing for everything we have missed the obvious solution. We could just call Saiph and tell him to meet us at Iron Island or some such instead of tracking him down...'

Allan Surgite
2010-08-12, 06:52 PM
The Skies of Sinnoh

Adel motioned for the Pidgeotto he was riding on with one of the stoic men to fly closer to the Starmie. "That would be helpful, yes! If he does come, he's gonna have to wait outside - I might have to ask you to do the same, depending on what the state of the place is when we get there. Sorry about that, if we do. But the boss'd definitely chew me out for letting another human in, he's a bit partic'lar about that."

SP Ninja
2010-08-12, 06:59 PM
Skies of Sinnoh

'...It isn't a problem. Though it would be interesting to meet this "boss."'

The Starmie gives Adel Saiph's number and returns to silence. Thinking about what exactly this "organization" is.

Shadow_Elf
2010-08-12, 07:54 PM
Sinnoh Underground

((I can't find whether or not Teleport is affected by Block. If it is then it's implied he used a Smoke Ball.))

Vs. Maggie

Glailie used Ice Beam Vs. Sumon [roll0] 95 power, STAB, Never Melt Ice, Not Very Effective, freezes on 1 [roll1]

Brawl for Shaymin

If Saiph managed to get a hold of Shaymin he immediately uses Teleport to return to Flower Paradise. If not he readies a Water Pulse against the floating Dusk Balls should Executioner attempt to throw one.

...It seems like something is underground...

Skies of Sinnoh

'Hm, it's amazing how in preparing for everything we have missed the obvious solution. We could just call Saiph and tell him to meet us at Iron Island or some such instead of tracking him down...'

Sumon used Return! [roll0] 100 or less hits, 153 power after STAB from a level 62 Snorlax.
Glailie fell asleep!

Meanwhile...

Executioner used Seed Bomb on Saiph!
[roll1] 100 or less hits, 120 power after STAB from a level 64 Exeggcutor who has a Swords Dance on it. Executioner then uses its powers to draw Shaymin close, preparing to use Teleport. If Saiph succeeded in returning Shaymin to Flower Paradise, Executioner follows on the tails of his Teleport with a Teleport of his own and then does the above.

SP Ninja
2010-08-12, 08:10 PM
Vs. Maggie

Glalie is at critical health!

Glalie is fast asleep... [roll0]

Brawl for Shaymin

Saiph is at one HP.

What happens from here depends on where they are. If Saiph is at Flower Paradise with Shaymin he continually uses Teleport to get far out into open ocean. If in the underground Saiph's Delcatty uses Dig to force Shaymin from the battle and Saiph readies Water Pulse to parry Executioner's next move.

Eternal Drifter
2010-08-12, 08:28 PM
Brawl for Shaymin-Sinnoh Underground-Beneath Flower Path

Shaymin cannot escape!

(It has no items to permit escape... so it can only escape if either Executioner or Wobbeffet is defeated.)

Shaymin cannot move out of fear!
Psychic Isabel transformed!

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/8/81/LitGhost.png

Natu used Night Shade against Executioner! [roll0] (50 damage, 100 or less)

Wobbeffet is watching carefully!

A distant boom can be heard far to the west...

SP Ninja
2010-08-12, 08:46 PM
Saiph abandons his plans for a parry and moves between Shaymin and Executioner, attempting to cover the former with his cloak. He then creates a wall of water around Shaymin and himself.

Saiph improvised Protect

If there is a fail chance due to improvisation: [roll0]

I'll just have to last...

Shadow_Elf
2010-08-12, 10:12 PM
Dandan Dan Dandan shouts Executioner, its shiny golden sheen sparking in the tunnel's half-light.

Executioner used Seed Bomb on Isabel!

[roll0] (100 or less hits, 120 power post-STAB from a level 64 Exeggutor with 1 Swords Dance on it.)

Meanwhile...
Sumon finishes off Glailie with another Return, and then Maggie returns Sumon and Tyrant. Whiskers dives off down the tunnel, swimming through the rock as if it was water.

SP Ninja
2010-08-13, 09:25 AM
Vs. Maggie

Flygon picks up the fainted Glalie, as it and Togekiss pursue Maggie.

Togekiss used Extreme Speed Vs. Whiskers [roll0] 100 accuracy, 120 power after STAB from a level 47 Togekiss.

Flygon began to glow...

Brawl for Shaymin

Saiph turns to the 'mon he was protecting as Executioner launches it's attack. "Please, Shaymin. I beg you to come with me. I promise I will release you when you want, but this is the only way I can think of to get you out of here."

Saiph used an Ultra Ball on Shaymin. Zero catch chance if Shaymin does not want to come with Saiph.

The-Mage-King
2010-08-15, 01:44 PM
Landing in front of the Pokemon Center in Eterna City, Ian hops off of Flamer's back and heads inside, to the PC.

"Let's see... Not much water around here, so Cyro's out... Brian it is." He mutters, transfering his Lapras and withdrawing his Golduck.

He then walks back outside and climbs onto the back of his Charizard, indicating that travel to the roof of the Galactic Building is what he wants.

Shadow_Elf
2010-08-19, 08:00 PM
Vs. Maggie

Flygon picks up the fainted Glalie, as it and Togekiss pursue Maggie.

Togekiss used Extreme Speed Vs. Whiskers [roll0] 100 accuracy, 120 power after STAB from a level 47 Togekiss.

Flygon began to glow...

Brawl for Shaymin

Saiph turns to the 'mon he was protecting as Executioner launches it's attack. "Please, Shaymin. I beg you to come with me. I promise I will release you when you want, but this is the only way I can think of to get you out of here."

Saiph used an Ultra Ball on Shaymin. Zero catch chance if Shaymin does not want to come with Saiph.

Vs. Maggie

Argh.... Tyrant, Edward, go! Edward, Bullet Punch that Togekiss back down the tunnel! Tyrant, Rock Slide!

Edward punches Togekiss in the face, sending it flying backwards, as Tyrant seals off the tunnel with a Rock Slide. That should hold them. Now, Whiskers, onward! Edward, keep up! Tyrant, return!

Brawl for Shaymin

Executioner used Sleep Powder! ((I figure that since Saiph is in such proximity to Shaymin, the intended target, that it targets both of them.))

[roll0] 75 or less hits Shaymin, sleeped on a hit.
[roll1] 75 or less hits Saiph, sleeped on a hit.

SP Ninja
2010-08-19, 08:26 PM
Sinnoh Underground

Vs. Maggie

Both Togekiss and Flygon turn and go around the long way. Flygon holds back it's Solar Beam for now.

Brawl for Shaymin

Saiph falls over, asleep. [roll0]

Saiph is fast asleep...

Eternal Drifter
2010-08-20, 08:15 PM
Day

The sun rises...

Sinnoh Underground

Psychic Isabel took no damage!

My time is up...

The ball hits Shaymin, and Shaymin is absorbed into it.

Natu vanished instantly!

Wobble...

Shedinja vanished instantly!

Wobble...

Wobbeffet vanished instantly!

Wobble...

Psychic Isabel vanished instantly!

*DING*

Shaymin was caught by a sleeping trainer!

Flower Paradise

The rain passes... though it seems that the clouds are heading south... against the wind...

Poke'lathon Dome Announced in Sinnoh!
After it's recent reveal of Poke'lathon compitions in Johto, and it's sharp rise in popularity, the famed Poke'athlete Maximo announced his plans to build a Poke'lathon Dome to the north of Twinleaf Town, convenently located near Lake Verity... (See page 3 for more of the story)

Explosion on Iron Island
Late last night, an explosion occured on Iron Island, similar to the explosion at Lake Valor about a year ago. Team Galactic is suspected, but no solid proof is held at the moment...

Galactic Shake Up!
Team Galactic Boss Saturn is resigning his post as Galactic Boss, leaving Team Galactic in the hands of Caelus. Team Galactic currently has three Commanders now. Commanders Mercury, Neptune, and Venus, with an advisor named Ceres.

Poke'mon of the Week
We're still looking for Zigzagoon. We'll pay you with some Dusk Balls and a Heart Scale to see it!

Route 202

With the trainer no longer acting... it appears Team Galactic has fled...

Shadow_Elf
2010-08-20, 08:20 PM
Maggie catches up to Executioner, and picks up the pokeball Saiph used ot catch Shaymin. Thanks for doing my job for me, kiddo. See ya later. She returns Executioner and Edward, and then stashes the ball in her pack. Whiskers dashes off with her on its back, and then plunges through the ceiling and out into the open ocean. It then heads south, towards Sunnyshore City. Maggie takes off the Dive-breathing apparatus that came with the Dive HM, and then laughs at her good fortune as she lets the sun dry her off... only to realize that, all of a sudden, its raining.

((Sorry, didn't realize you'd responded, didn't meant to leave James inactive))

Route 202

Hey podnahs! Git back here! I wasn't done with y'all! James hurries after the Galactics, his Rattata, Persian and Hoothoot in tow.

SP Ninja
2010-08-20, 09:23 PM
Sinnoh Underground

Saiph wakes up next to his four 'mon. Apparently they managed to administer a revive to Glalie. Saiph returns all the 'mon but his Flygon, remembering Shaymin disappearing into the ball before falling asleep. "...The ghost or Maggie, Flygon."

Saiph's Flygon gestures to a hole Maggie's Whishcash made. "...If only you had waited. I would have helped you anyway, and since you stole Shaymin this will only be more difficult for you..." Saiph stays silent for a moment. "...Let's go, Flygon. I will leave Shaymin in Gaia's hands for now." The Flygon inclines it's head in confusion. "You know my thoughts on this. Haven is relatively safe and my main problem with them is their use of Groudon. That harm is already done, and there are bigger problems to deal with. Pastoria is our destination. All that rain and water might clear my head."

A Flygon could be seen heading towards Pastoria from Flower Paradise. ...and besides it's benefits for me. The water in Pastoria is likely to attract Kyogre, if it is in Sinnoh. Either Pastoria or Sunnyshore. Take care of Shaymin, Maggie. I will come to Haven to see if it wants to come back with me eventually. Saiph stares into the distance. "Flygon, I hate to strain you after all of this, but can you try to go as fast as possible..."

The-Mage-King
2010-08-21, 09:52 AM
Eterna City

Climbing from the back of his Charizard, Ian looks around the roof of the Galactic building.

"Not gonna be difficult to infiltrate this." He mutters, withdrawing the fire type.

"Slicy, I need a hole in this, large enough for me to pass through." He continues, releasing his Gallade.

'Sir.' The psychic type responds, cutting the floor in a a circle with Psycho Cut.

"Return." Ian says, eyeing the entrance as he withdraws his 'mon.

He then removes several climbing aids from his bag and drops in, hooking himself to the ceiling.

SP Ninja
2010-08-21, 10:41 AM
Skies of Sinnoh - East of Floaroma

Adel and Starmie approach Iron Island...

Allan Surgite
2010-08-30, 01:19 PM
The Skies of Sinnoh/Iron Island

The three Pidgeottos soar down to the ground, each touching the ground with excellent symmetry of both sound and looks. Adel looked around at the ruins; it was clear that the explosion had been powerful. White corridors now led to a drop into the ocean, in a manner that even a super-villain would be displeased with. Adel and his comrades blinked and looked around.

"..." Adel stared at the ruins before him, before snapping his fingers. "Zillah! Your master calls!" A shadowy figure materialised next to Adel; it faded moments after. "Casualties were not significant, if Zillah's still here. My organisation will be holding the remainder of my team; let's have a look-round, see if the perpetrator is still here. And if he is, their feet really won't touch the ground." He ended his sentence with a feral growl, before he set off, climbing over the ruins; the white corridors provided brief level paths before he was set scrambling over debris once again.

SP Ninja
2010-09-01, 10:22 AM
Iron Island

'That explosion earlier, it was probably Galactic's doing. As for why, me and Saiph have heard a few rumors of Registeel, another Legendary, being located here. They lacked enough evidence to be convincing, but it is the only explanation I can think of for such an attack. A few Grunts, maybe an Admin, if they linger or have yet to capture Registeel it is nothing we can not handle. We will crush them.' Starmie is hovering after Adel, apparently using Psychic to improvise an effect similar to Magnet Rise.

Allan Surgite
2010-09-01, 10:45 AM
"Registeel? Here? I doubt that; and if it is, it'd have to be pretty damn deep into the island if my organisation haven't found it yet. Speaking of which." He turned to his followers, who had been slowly stumbling over the rocks behind him. "Right. If you see anyone from the organisation, you immediately go to their aid. I intend to see if any of the healing thingies is still intact." He walked down one of the white corridors that led deeper into the island, turning as he did so.

"My organisation isn't exactly making a lot of friends, it seems."

SP Ninja
2010-09-01, 11:31 AM
Iron Island

'I do not know. It is merely a possibility. My main concern right now is defeating whoever is responsible. They can tell us why they are here. I doubt they could pose any more of a threat than Moltres, and that battle went about as well as could be expected. Speaking of which, we should probably contact Saiph to confirm he has Shaymin and so he can meet us as soon as possible.'