PDA

View Full Version : [Town] The Dancing Fox Inn LXIII: Took us 2 months, but we got a new thread

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

Mee
2010-07-27, 09:23 PM
http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r50/celtois/DFIT3.png

((Banner by Celtois))

Welcome to the Dancing Fox Inn! Come and try our one of a kind beverages and food, chat with friends, or grab a private room and relax. All are welcome to the Dancing Fox Inn. (Except for anyone whose name begins with an L.)

We would like to ask, please, no smoking in the establishment unless you are on fire. We understand that there are often exceptions. Thank you for understanding. Be sure to enjoy your stay.
White Text is back! Mocking your memes!
If your characters are upstairs, please use this thread to avoid confusing the other occupants
Comment on the previous thread's white text.
Map:
There is no map. The Inn has as much space as is needed, as many tables as is needed, as many rooms as needed (Upstairs), as many corners as needed, and so on.
There is, however, a description:
WOO! Descriptions!
Description:
The inn is . . . indescribable. Size wise, anyway. It has as many tables as needed, and as many chairs as needed. So that needn't be said as well.
However, the floors have been . . . completely changed.
They were rough hewn logs. They are now laminated hardwood. All of the broken, dirty glasses and silverware have been removed, and replaced with better, more functional (And clean) ones. The kitchen is, by far, the best room in the inn. Sparklingly clean, the best equipment out there, and so on. The entire inn has been renovated. It is now made of better wood, and is much cleaner. It's not the prettiest building in the town, but it's functional. Which is what counts.
Also, any damage done to the inn will fix itself by the next day. So don't worry.

Disclaimer: The only thing changing about the inn is the size. So it will allow anyone in. And will supply as many corners as needed. Nothing else is changing. And it never does change. It just . . . you watch it, it . . seems to stay the same, but you know it changes, but . . . it doesn't, but . . .. (Think about it, and your head (or whatever contains your central nervous system) will explode. This is quite an endevour to clean, so please refrain from such an action)

Tomato
Current Staff:
???- Barkeep and Manager
???- Barboy (Apply within)
??? - Barmaid
??? - Waiter
??? - Cook
??? - Bard
(If the person with the job, such as the barboy, if that person does not come around for a month (Or so), they lose the job. Not to be mean, but to clear up the space, so that someone else who might want it can have it.)
NOW HIRING: A Waiter / Waitresses, Barboy.
If you're none of these but think you can help, ask about a job, ask Nerick, IC.
((Also if you have a Banner idea, please, PM it to... dunno, Quinsar or Celtois.))
Ringringringring

NPC's:
Name: Naim Elless.
Race: Human.
Description: Completely average height, weight, and so on.
He's the bartender when Nerick isn't around.

Banana phone!
THE MENU:
Be sure to keep an eye out for our DAILY SPECIALS!
Wines*:
Chimera Cabernet - A hearty red with hits of oak and black cherry.
Elven Wine – imported straight from Elven lands unless the cart turned
Merfolk Merlot - Full-bodied with a hint of rose.

Bar Drinks*:
Swampwater - A delicious lemon-lime delight but a tad . . . swampy
Shocker Lizard’s Chider – Sends a shock through your body, bound to wake you up electro-zaps!
Mai Tai - Dark and pineapple juice. PINEAPPLE!!
Sneak on the Beach - Vodka, Cranberry juice, pineapple juice and Peach Schapps. *sneak sneak sneak*
Rust Monster - Scotch and Drambuie drink and your sword explodes.
Coffee - buzzzzz. You'll never sleep again!
Ice Liqueur - Guaranteed to cool you down. . . .
Dragon's Liver Buster - The strongest drink in the house. Don't say we didn't warn you... (Doesn't actually make your liver explode) Actually, say we didn't warn you. And sue. :P
Ichor Liquor - Made from a fermented mix of various kinds of blood, the perfect drink for vampires and similar creatures, like Kurvis. Silly Kurvy.
Haley's Liquer - named for the redheaded rogue, a sweet creme liqueur, excellent over ice. And while you're asleep, she'll loot your body
Wizard Blizzard - The effect depends on the spell stored in it. Other than that, it's made with crushed ice and Bourbon. Or Bigby's Crushing Tactical Nuke.
Manticore Martini – a regular Martini but stirred with a spike from a Manticore tail, giving it an exotic taste.
Melon Juice – relaxes the mind - Now available without alcohol!
Green Tea - with a hint of sugar Coffee? Tea? Monster?
Beholder's Earl Grey - It's a tea named after everyone's favorite abberation. Need I say more? Yes, actually. What's in it?
Root Beer – For those who have a weak stomach
Cold Milk – For the kids
Burning Brandy- To keep the Archbishop happy.
Apple Cider - Non-alcoholic, fruity goodness!

Beers, Ales & Such*: Beer beer beer jiddily beer beer beer!
Thunder Ale - puts a boom in your tummy Then your tummy explodes!
Grim Brewery brand Ginger Ale - deathly good Hmm . . . lawsuit, anyone? If it does kill, than it's murder, but if it doesn't, than it's false advertising.
Dwarven Brandy - comes from dwarven lands
Pirate's Drink (Rum) - Be drunk while saying "Yarrr!" Garr! Arr! Marr! Blarg!
Guilders Ale - a tasty treat that doesn't mess with your mind Or does it?
Rouges Rum - Warning: You may pickpocket while drunk No 'may' about it.
Fairy Ale - You'll think you can fly Really should upgrade this to Red Bull, as that does give you wings.

Fizzy Drinks: (courtesy of Leigh and Mee. Thanks!) Yes, yes we are.
Blueberry buzz - Spyte soda, with blueberries, and blueberry syrup in it.
Banana beer - Root beer, banana slices, whipped cream on the top, and a cherry on that. Or cake.
Leigh special - A warm coffee (Bubbly, of course...with your choice of a hazelnut or chocolate flavor), with a swirl of peppermint, a stick of cocoa, and optional sprinkles and whipped cream. OR ELSE!
Triple threat - Root beer and coffee swirled together, with a lemon wedge jammed on the rim. But not willingly
K's special - Carbonated water, mixed with cream, pineapple flavoring, coconut sprinkled on top, then a few strawberries dropped into it. Very good. Nope. *cries*
Ice cream float - Your choice of flavors.
The cute drink - Just like K's special, but it has some fruit on the top. A lime slice as a smile, and two cherries as eyes. It's cute. It also comes with a little umbrella. Arrr.
Spryte - the regular, boring drink.

Food:
Peanuts Nu uh. What are we arguing about?
Chips & Dip and salsa! Not since I have my LAZOR VIZUN!!!
Curry - Chicken, beef, pork, or seafood Msorry, I like curry.
Cured Ham Steak Correct you are. 5 extra awesome points to you.
BBQ Hydra Heads *gags*
Salads (Spring Greens, Caesar, and Italian Pasta) No no, springs, like, trampolines.
Pork Chops Hmmm . . . 'And he's watchin' us all with the poooooork! Of the chop!' doesn't quite fit . . .
Mutton Chops Judo chop?
Golden Apple No no no, will cause wars
Fish (Cod, Eel, Trout, Salmon) – Served with a lemon wedge or lime.
Fresh Bread And me.
Fine Aged Cheddar >:p
Fava Beans An those pork chops
Birdseed for all those avians out there.
Berries - all kinds, blue, black, straw purple, mauve, hamster.
Roasted Quail - kinda like a small turkey but not. See?
And anything else you may want. Just ask.

Dessert:
Muffins Sadly not.
Brownies Selling cookies . . . mutter mutter.
Slice of cake (Chocolate, cheese, whatever...) Yes it is. You need to play Portal.
Milkshake If I could actually eat it . . .
Cookies For Dallas You mean Pony.
Pie (Pick a flavor) Turquoise radish.

*Can substitute the alcohol for a magical liquid that can make anybody drunk, no matter what the resistance, for a little extra.

We hope you enjoy your stay at the Dancing Fox Inn!

Some Excellent Poems So they say.
Dancing Fox Inn (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5113391&postcount=1400) and DFI '09 (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5592826&postcount=1146)
The Ballad of the Inn (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4780487&postcount=714)
We Dream of a Town (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4561030&postcount=61)

http://i25.tinypic.com/2i6nrlz.png
http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q106/Beans-tastic/beansseal.png
Now, compare THAT menu with this (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=78455) menu. Much more awesomer, huh?
You don't see that . . . . . . . . . ./\ by the way.

Murkus
2010-07-28, 12:20 AM
((First post WOO))

A black limo pulls up to the inn.

A door on the side swings open, and out steps a well-dressed gentleman. He's wearing a rather fine, leisurely black suit. His hair is a short, smoothly groomed swathe of brown, his skin handsomely fair.

Two oddities mar his tall, somehow graceful form. First, he supports himself upon a wooden cane, simple and well waxed. Second, his face is hidden in its entirety by a Guy Fawkes mask.

The man limps his way inside, observing the interior of the inn perceptively.

Chas the mage
2010-07-28, 07:35 PM
Richard, a tall but rather old, withered, frail looking man watches the newcomer. He wears a top hat, tail coat, sporting a cane and associated attire. His hair is black but significantly graying, and he drinks Irish coffee.

Chas sits with rather wild, Kurt Cobain looking hair, doing shots, with a guitar next to him.

Murkus
2010-07-29, 12:12 PM
The masked figure gives Richard a friendly nod, limping towards the bar and taking a seat, his cane resting against the counter.

His eyes, blue beneath the mask, find Chas and his instrument.

"You sober enough to play a few notes?" He asks the guitar-player.

Mee
2010-07-29, 02:26 PM
Ori un-deadtimes again.

She's sitting at the bar, humming to herself, and running a finger around the rim of an almost-empty glass.
She's paying next to no attention to her surroundings.

Recaiden
2010-07-29, 03:03 PM
Ranna (http://public5.tektek.org/img/av/1006/d23/0125/a0de971.png) takes a seat at the bar next to Ori, leaving Kai to watch NPCs.
"Hey there." he says. Is there any sign Ori isn't just a normal person?

Mee
2010-07-29, 07:07 PM
Ranna (http://public5.tektek.org/img/av/1006/d23/0125/a0de971.png) takes a seat at the bar next to Ori, leaving Kai to watch NPCs.
"Hey there." he says. Is there any sign Ori isn't just a normal person?

"Morning."
Ori mutters a Ranna, fairly obviously hungover.

Well, she has wings, but other than that, not really.

Chas the mage
2010-07-29, 08:47 PM
The masked figure gives Richard a friendly nod, limping towards the bar and taking a seat, his cane resting against the counter.

His eyes, blue beneath the mask, find Chas and his instrument.

"You sober enough to play a few notes?" He asks the guitar-player.

"I could play this with my teeth if I really wanted..." He claims tipsily, nodding. He has vodka, schnapps, and whiskey on his breath as well as some tobacco.

Murkus
2010-07-29, 09:37 PM
The masked man's voice takes on a whimsical tone, and Chas might catch a flicker of a grin from beneath the facial covering.

"That's what I like to hear. Now, I used to know a song. A sad, sweet little melody. I don't quite remember how it goes. You got anything like that?"

Chas the mage
2010-07-29, 09:47 PM
"Sad I got..." he says, "But sweet..." He thinks, with a tipsy expression of thought "I think I got one, I don't really know if its exactly what you're looking for."

He then proceeds to play a song (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EbJtYqBYCV8).

Murkus
2010-07-29, 10:05 PM
The masked man listens to the song for several a few minutes, politely allowing Chas to finish before speaking. "Not bad, not bad. But no, not exactly what I was looking for."

A gold coin is flipped to the musician.

"Let's try one of those sad ones, eh?"

Chas the mage
2010-07-29, 10:28 PM
He swipes the coin out of the air, and then proceeds to play another song (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-QCCz4mtd0E).

Murkus
2010-07-29, 10:34 PM
The masked shapeshifter taps his foot along with the beat, enjoying the slow, fine music. Ah, Pink Floyd.

"That's more like it..." He murmurs, mid song. "Ah, I missed music like this."

Chas the mage
2010-07-29, 10:37 PM
Chas smiles to him

Murkus
2010-07-29, 11:08 PM
The limping man smiles back, though it might be unnoticeable beneath the already-beaming Guy Fawkes mask.

"Here, have another coin." Remarks the shapeshifter, proceeding to toss him another.

"And thanks for the songs."

Chas the mage
2010-07-29, 11:12 PM
He flicks up the coin and lands it on his nose and balances it for several seconds "No problem"

Murkus
2010-07-30, 04:15 PM
The masked man chuckles at Chas's antics. Then he slips a hand into his pocket, withdrawing a cell phone.

"Excuse me one second." He dials home and talks quietly to someone.

Chas the mage
2010-07-30, 11:12 PM
Chas does a few more shots while hes not looking.

Recaiden
2010-08-02, 03:26 PM
"Should I let you go back to sleep?" Asks Past-Ranna.

Arlem walks in, a catboy wearing shiny silver pants. "Hey, Richard? We apologize for randomly attacking you that one time. We were way outta line, and hope you can forgive us."

Then he starts searching the place for mental traces of Perhsies, not that he's likely to find anything after all this time, is he?

Mee
2010-08-02, 10:41 PM
"Should I let you go back to sleep?" Asks Past-Ranna.

Then he starts searching the place for mental traces of Perhsies, not that he's likely to find anything after all this time, is he?

"No, it's . . . fine. My head just hurts . . ."
Ori says, sighing slightly.

Nope. Perhsies is gone . . .? :smallconfused:

Recaiden
2010-08-02, 10:44 PM
"What have you done to it?"

Well, yes. But he was once here. And all who pass a place will leave their trace on its objects and spirit. And so Arlem is looking for any trace among the memories of the furniture and structure.

Mee
2010-08-02, 10:46 PM
"What have you done to it?"

Well, yes. But he was once here. And all who pass a place will leave their trace on its objects and spirit. And so Arlem is looking for any trace among the memories of the furniture and structure.

"I got drunk.
I didn't even know I could do that . . ."
Ori says, sighing.

Well, as Perhsies was sort of epicly retconned, there might be epicly faded memories. But that's about it.

Recaiden
2010-08-02, 10:47 PM
"Foolish. Drink water, don't do it again." Ranna chuckles.

He was retconned? I thought he just left.

Mee
2010-08-02, 10:52 PM
"Foolish. Drink water, don't do it again." Ranna chuckles.

He was retconned? I thought he just left.

"Meh."
Ori says, groggily.
"Now, do you want something?"

He did. My mistake.

Recaiden
2010-08-02, 10:54 PM
Ranna shakes his head. "No, I'll be going." And he does.

Arlem will realize this takes him nowhere and leave to return to the ocean.

Mee
2010-08-02, 11:00 PM
Ranna shakes his head. "No, I'll be going." And he does.

Arlem will realize this takes him nowhere and leave to return to the ocean.

"O . . . kay."
Ori says, now utterly confused.

And as I have no one else here, deadtime on this thread, I guess.

Chas the mage
2010-08-02, 11:29 PM
Arlem walks in, a catboy wearing shiny silver pants. "Hey, Richard? We apologize for randomly attacking you that one time. We were way outta line, and hope you can forgive us."

"Oh, its fine, I forgive you. I had almost forgotten entirely it happened..." He says, sipping his tea.

Chas undeadtimes as well, drinking lightly.

Sen Halfomoon
2010-08-03, 11:53 AM
A gnoll walks into the DFI. He's about 7' and give or tak 250-75lbs and looks fairly well travelled with HeteroChromic eyes: a fancy way of saying one is a different color from the other, in his case one is green the other blue. He is wearing a slightly tarnished chain shirt, and a kilt for modesty's sake, and has a longbow slung across his back, yup Sican, Sisiq'haan, has managed to make it back to TOWN and the Dancing Fox Inn. ah I missed this place, I hope that I still know the people here and that they haven't forgotten me.
He looked around and ordered his favorite, Half a Pint of Rogue's Rum with coffe to fill.

Recaiden
2010-08-03, 12:03 PM
"You are not known by me, though I know of you, Sican. I greet you, and hope you live well in this place while yo're still here."
Then Cleo goes lifts her set of bagpipes and goes to playing another song. Not well, but not badly.

Viera Champion
2010-08-03, 12:04 PM
A gnoll walks into the DFI. He's about 7' and give or tak 250-75lbs and looks fairly well travelled with HeteroChromic eyes: a fancy way of saying one is a different color from the other, in his case one is green the other blue. He is wearing a slightly tarnished chain shirt, and a kilt for modesty's sake, and has a longbow slung across his back, yup Sican, Sisiq'haan, has managed to make it back to TOWN and the Dancing Fox Inn. ah I missed this place, I hope that I still know the people here and that they haven't forgotten me.
He looked around and ordered his favorite, Half a Pint of Rogue's Rum with coffe to fill.

Rawr! Hi Sen! I missed you. Eldena's around...

Chas the mage
2010-08-05, 10:45 PM
Richard sits, wearing a red tail coat with a black collar; a rather Victorian looking garment meant for wear during horse riding. He drinks an Irish Tea, reading the paper.

Chas sits at the bar, with a Jagermeister in front of him. he drinks it very slowly.

PallElendro
2010-08-09, 11:13 PM
((Yay, Kid Kris got me here.))
---
*Cough* I can't believe how long we were stuck in the Astral Sea.
Months...
And with only the powers of whatever we could pull out of the Handy Haversacks. Like this cool Instant Campsite to replace the old one I lost in the quicksand.
I think it would be nice to finally catch up on the Material Plane's good food.
Well, at least they had entertainment we paid good residuum and astral diamonds for.

The battered, raggedy Freelancer Guild returns. As if it was hell when they had to fight the Ghoul King, think of being trapped on another dimension for some time.

Chas the mage
2010-08-10, 12:10 AM
Richard watches the group, sipping his drink.

Chas sits, slowly sipping a martini, with his guitar next to him.

Volug
2010-08-10, 04:23 PM
Harry will open the door and poke his head into the DF Inn. He has dark brown hair, and cat ears. His cat tail will be swaying behind him as he looks inside.

Chas the mage
2010-08-10, 04:28 PM
Chas looks over his shoulder at Harry, and then returns to drinking.

Richard sits, wearing his tailcoat, looking slightly confused at him, particularly his cat-features.

Quinsar
2010-08-10, 04:31 PM
Behind him follows Milly.
She's been forced to carry all three of their bags and looks less than happy.
Milly:
http://public5.tektek.org/img/av/1008/d10/1629/3d70854.png

Volug
2010-08-10, 04:33 PM
Comeon Milly, hurry and get to a table!

He sighs and walks in. He's wearing a gray tanktop with levi's. There is also a magic ring on his right pinky finger....

He waves at Chas, even though he may not see.

Quinsar
2010-08-10, 04:37 PM
Well mabye I would be faster if I didn't have to carry your bags!
She hisses then sets the bags down by a table and sits down.

Chas the mage
2010-08-10, 04:37 PM
Richard mutters under his breath and returns to drinking and reading.

Chas waves back, not really knowing who he is, but he seems used to people doing that.

Volug
2010-08-10, 04:38 PM
Harry tries to ruffle her hair.
You offered to.

Quinsar
2010-08-10, 04:42 PM
Yeah right.
She sees the menu.
Let's get some fish!
And Milk!:smallbiggrin:
She's happy now.
They have fish. And milk.

Volug
2010-08-10, 04:43 PM
Harry will want the same, fish and milk.

That sounds good. Then we can get our rooms.

Quinsar
2010-08-10, 04:44 PM
I'll get our rooms.
He'll know she means she's gonna steal a key.
Bartender!
Two fish and two milks!

Volug
2010-08-10, 04:46 PM
He smirks.

Yaaaah alright!

Anyone can talk with the 2 cat people

Quinsar
2010-08-10, 04:47 PM
Their food is brought.
Milly quickly begins to dig in.

Volug
2010-08-10, 04:48 PM
Harry eats too, but slower.

Quinsar
2010-08-10, 04:50 PM
After eating a bit, she leans over to Harry.
They keep the keys in that safe.

Chas the mage
2010-08-10, 04:53 PM
Chas begins to play his guitar.

Volug
2010-08-10, 04:55 PM
He'll nod.
You wanna get it alone?

He'll listen to the playing, smiling.

Quinsar
2010-08-10, 04:56 PM
Can you distract the staff?

Volug
2010-08-10, 04:57 PM
He'll nod slightly. In a few seconds a couple drinks will fall over on the other side of the bar, making a mess on the floor.

Quinsar
2010-08-10, 05:00 PM
Well the bartender goes to get a mop to clean it, Milly hops the bar, and opens up a couple bottles of wine. She drops some thing in them, closes them, then returns them to the shelf.
Once she's done that she gets to work on the safe.

Chas the mage
2010-08-10, 05:00 PM
Chas watches them, slightly, confused, but continues to play.

Volug
2010-08-10, 05:01 PM
Harry will look out to make sure no one sees her, employees anyways.

Quinsar
2010-08-10, 05:02 PM
There's a small popping sound as Mary opens the safe.
She stuffs a key, and something else in her pocket.
then she closes it and returns to her seat.

Volug
2010-08-10, 05:03 PM
Harry smiles as she returns.
Whaddya get?

Chas the mage
2010-08-10, 05:03 PM
Chas stops watching the cat-thief, and begins to become more showy with his performance, drawing peoples attention.

Quinsar
2010-08-10, 05:07 PM
SOme money to distract him from a missing key.
The bartender comes back and...
Hey, someone moved the saf-
The bottles Milly grabbed suddenly explode.
The bartender yells and ducks.

Volug
2010-08-10, 05:08 PM
Harry leans back in his chair watching Chas play.

Maybe they won't suspect us... As fast then...

Quinsar
2010-08-10, 05:10 PM
They won't at all.
Another glass of milk please!

Chas the mage
2010-08-10, 05:12 PM
Chas misses a note or two, confused with the exploding wine bottles, but returns to playing shortly after.

Volug
2010-08-10, 05:15 PM
Harry holds off on the milk and smiles, almost laughing as he misses a cord...

... He'll try to use some arcane magic to mess up his fingering.

Quinsar
2010-08-10, 05:16 PM
Milly watches him and drinks milk..

Chas the mage
2010-08-10, 05:18 PM
Chas stops, stretching in fingers. "Sorry, finger cramps" He mutters, to his audience of around a dozen or so NPCs, glaring Harry the cat man. He then returns to playing his guitar after several seconds.

Volug
2010-08-10, 05:21 PM
His smile will widen as he gets a glare.

Quinsar
2010-08-10, 05:24 PM
Milly giggles.
Good one, big bro.

Volug
2010-08-10, 05:26 PM
Wasn't much.

He'll listen now, no more tricks.

Quinsar
2010-08-10, 05:29 PM
Milly listens too.

Chas the mage
2010-08-10, 05:31 PM
He plays his guitar, but the amp for it is no where in sight, as the same for the back up vocalists, bass, drums, and etc, but no one seems to be questioning it.

Volug
2010-08-10, 05:31 PM
... Should we go set up our room?

Quinsar
2010-08-10, 05:33 PM
Milly smiles and nods.

Volug
2010-08-10, 05:34 PM
He'll try to nab the key, wether or not he gets it he'll start walking.

Thanks for getting the luggage.

Quinsar
2010-08-10, 05:35 PM
he doesn't, but grabs the bags.
Thanks for volunteering tpo sleep on the pull out couch.

Chas the mage
2010-08-10, 05:37 PM
has watches, continuing to play.

Volug
2010-08-10, 05:39 PM
He laughs hard and climbs the stairs.

HALO too? I'm done with the game stuff.

Quinsar
2010-08-10, 05:40 PM
She heads up after him.

Volug
2010-08-10, 05:41 PM
He'll wait for her by their room that they totally bought...

Quinsar
2010-08-10, 05:43 PM
She opens the door.
One big bed, a couch, and a TV, and a bathroom, and small kitchen like area.
She dives onto the bed.

Volug
2010-08-10, 05:44 PM
It's a nice room.

He'll look at the TV, and turn it on to see if it's not broken.

Quinsar
2010-08-10, 05:46 PM
It;s working.
\

Get near my bed and you'll get exploded.

Volug
2010-08-10, 05:47 PM
Take a chill pill...

He'll shut if off and go to the kitchen area.

Quinsar
2010-08-10, 05:48 PM
Just a microwave and a sink.

Milly begins to rig the perimeter of her bed with bombs.

Volug
2010-08-10, 05:49 PM
What if a maid manages to get in here?

Quinsar
2010-08-10, 05:50 PM
I'll turn them off during the day.

Volug
2010-08-10, 05:52 PM
Uh huh...

He'll throw his stuff on the couch.

Quinsar
2010-08-10, 06:23 PM
Oh, and thanks for letting me have first shower in the morning,

Volug
2010-08-10, 06:24 PM
You're welcome.

He smiles.... Somethings wrong with that smile.

Quinsar
2010-08-10, 06:26 PM
She lays back on her bed, grinning.

Volug
2010-08-10, 06:30 PM
He pulls out the couch bed and throws a random magazine on his isster

Quinsar
2010-08-10, 06:40 PM
She sticks her tongue out at him and reads.

Volug
2010-08-10, 06:42 PM
He'll go to the bathroom for a moment... When he's done there is no flush...

Quinsar
2010-08-10, 06:42 PM
Ew sicko.
GO flush!

Volug
2010-08-10, 07:03 PM
I was just looking around is all.

HALOLZ?

Quinsar
2010-08-10, 07:38 PM
Whatever.
Were runnin low on cash, bro.

Volug
2010-08-10, 07:38 PM
Go get us some then.

Quinsar
2010-08-10, 07:41 PM
Where from?
Do you have security shift schedules for some nearby business?
Otherwise its gonna take awhile to rob a place.

Volug
2010-08-10, 07:43 PM
We just got here, give me a day or so...

Want to go on HALO or mansion? Demi plane too if you have something there. Or none if you are busy.

Quinsar
2010-08-10, 08:12 PM
No time.

Maybe rib a liquor store or something, bro.

Volug
2010-08-10, 08:15 PM
I hope you are good enough to do that yourself.

Quinsar
2010-08-11, 09:32 AM
Milly is just returning to the room, she was out allnight.
She's holding a backpack.
Looks tired.

Volug
2010-08-11, 09:33 AM
Harry is comfortably sleeping on the pull out couch bed.

Quinsar
2010-08-11, 09:34 AM
She throws the bag at him, then jumps onto her bed.
There's a BEEP as she activates the explosives..

Volug
2010-08-11, 09:36 AM
Beep from the bag? If it's from the bag he'll jump up startled and quickly try to teleport that thing away a short distance... In the streets outside.

Quinsar
2010-08-11, 09:37 AM
No, the explosives around her bed.
The bag is heavy, though.

Volug
2010-08-11, 09:37 AM
Then he OMPHS and throws it on the ground next to him.
Good morning to you too.

Quinsar
2010-08-11, 09:39 AM
Yeah.
I'm going to sleep.
I advise you let me, or I'll leave a "present" in your bed.

Volug
2010-08-11, 09:39 AM
Whatever.

He looks in the bag she threw at him.

Quinsar
2010-08-11, 09:40 AM
Lot's of money.
Over 1000 gold.

Volug
2010-08-11, 09:41 AM
He'll raise an eyebrow, he's impressed.

Quinsar
2010-08-11, 09:46 AM
She sleeps, purring.

Volug
2010-08-11, 09:46 AM
He won't really do anything to wake her up while she sleeps.

Quinsar
2010-08-11, 09:50 AM
She'll wake a while later.

Volug
2010-08-11, 09:51 AM
She'll smell the smell of... Well, cooked fish, and it smells really good... Her brother decided to get an expensive fish meal with the money she got. It smells/tastes very good.

Quinsar
2010-08-11, 09:53 AM
If its near her, she'll try to take sdome, if it's all for her, she begins to eat, if her brother has it, she'll go find him.

Volug
2010-08-11, 09:56 AM
It's allll for him, nad he's in the room. As she tries to take some she'll try to magically trip her.

Quinsar
2010-08-11, 09:58 AM
She trips.
And hisses at him.
Give me some!

Volug
2010-08-11, 10:01 AM
I bought it for me.

He smiles and takes a big bite... It does smell very good :D

Quinsar
2010-08-11, 10:02 AM
Well you gotta share!
Remember what mom used to say!
Their mom is probably dead...

Volug
2010-08-11, 10:04 AM
Well she isn't here now is she?

Quinsar
2010-08-11, 10:05 AM
No....
But...
Just one piece?:smallfrown:
She sticks out her bottom lip and looks like she might cry...

Volug
2010-08-11, 10:06 AM
But what do I get in return?

LOADSA MONAAAAY /reference

Quinsar
2010-08-11, 10:07 AM
I was the one who got the money.
And I just want one piece.
A tear rolls down her cheek...

Volug
2010-08-11, 10:08 AM
Browns... Sighs, and will give her the rest. There's still a lot, it was quite big. It is very good @_@

Quinsar
2010-08-11, 10:11 AM
She's suddenly grinning an begins to dig in. She leaves none, then hugs her brother.

Volug
2010-08-11, 10:12 AM
He'll hug her back.

I posted on HALOLZ

Quinsar
2010-08-11, 10:13 AM
I can get another thousand tonight.

Volug
2010-08-11, 10:16 AM
Well we got plenty, youd on't have to right now.

Quinsar
2010-08-11, 10:23 AM
Right!
I'll go tonight.

Volug
2010-08-11, 10:24 AM
Harry nods and goes to lay back down on his bed.

Quinsar
2010-08-11, 10:25 AM
She lays down too.
Bro...
Can I ask you something?
Their parents probably died when they were children, very young.
They might have had to live on their own.

Volug
2010-08-11, 10:26 AM
Mostly likely, yes, that would have happened.

What is it?

Quinsar
2010-08-11, 10:28 AM
Do you think mom watches us?
From the afterlife?

Volug
2010-08-11, 10:29 AM
He shrugs.
Maybe, I wouldn't know.

Quinsar
2010-08-11, 10:30 AM
Do you ever miss her...?

Volug
2010-08-11, 11:10 AM
Kinda, I don't remember a whole lot.

Quinsar
2010-08-11, 11:13 AM
I live you big brother.

Volug
2010-08-11, 11:14 AM
... Love you too sis.

He sack of gold is next to it's bag. He reaches in and pulls out a couple pieces.

Quinsar
2010-08-11, 11:17 AM
She smiles and just lays there.

Volug
2010-08-11, 11:19 AM
If we get enough money we should live in a mansion of some sort...

Still haz post on halo, I will need to go soon too.

Quinsar
2010-08-11, 11:25 AM
Yeah.
Maybe we could rob a big bank, and get the money...
how old is HArry?

Volug
2010-08-11, 11:31 AM
We'd probably have to get the house elsewhere then otherwise people will suspect us.

I have no idea... 19 maybe?

Quinsar
2010-08-11, 11:33 AM
Milly is 16, then.
Yeah...
Maybe on a tropical island!

Volug
2010-08-11, 11:34 AM
That'd definatly be interesting.

Quinsar
2010-08-11, 11:35 AM
It'd be cool!
With lots of fish for you to catch!

Volug
2010-08-11, 11:40 AM
He nods, he likes that idea.

Gotta go

Chas the mage
2010-08-11, 10:38 PM
Chas undeadtimes drinking, and tuning his guitar.

Richard sits, reading.

Recaiden
2010-08-15, 12:12 AM
Two cats, a tabby and a Siamese, sit on the windowsill, peaceful and silent.

PallElendro
2010-08-16, 08:20 AM
[Front Door]
Elendro intends to walk through the door, before eyeing the cats.

[Elendro's Mind]
Hmmph. Cats. Think they're so tough, with their agility and can most likely become a famous half-cat ninja clan. >_>

Recaiden
2010-08-16, 12:20 PM
Lazy glance at Elendro, and back to looking at each other.
Catspeech<"Eladrin." "Hah. Yeah, Eladrin." "Think they're all shiny and better than us." >

iElf
2010-08-17, 04:59 PM
Summer, the short, cute, red head neko enters the Inn

Emperor Ing
2010-08-17, 05:01 PM
Yersel, the 7-ft tall bipedal green dragon scientist is with her. He looks around. Yep. Definitely have not been here before.

iElf
2010-08-17, 05:08 PM
summer giggles "let's get a seat!" she points to a table with a bench , large enough for yersel

Emperor Ing
2010-08-17, 05:10 PM
Yersel sits down at a large chair, his tail poking through the back and his wings hanging over the back of the seat. He smiles. So this is where you first came after....well...what was it like first coming here?

iElf
2010-08-17, 05:14 PM
summer giggles "I was actually freed half way through the meal...It took a while to get used to being free again...I was pretty messed up"

Emperor Ing
2010-08-17, 05:19 PM
You don't have to think about it, I know I asked but still...we came for full bellies didn't we?

deadtime. :smallfrown:

Recaiden
2010-08-17, 05:53 PM
The trio of cats previously at the window, tabby, balinese and wooden, go over to look at Summer, as she is a catgirl. Then they slink away.

iElf
2010-08-18, 06:19 AM
You don't have to think about it, I know I asked but still...we came for full bellies didn't we?

deadtime. :smallfrown:

summer giggles "ok....I think I'd like some fish curry...what about you?"

Emperor Ing
2010-08-18, 06:22 AM
Yersel smiles. I wanna try out the barbeque hydra heads. this makes him chuckle a little.

iElf
2010-08-18, 06:27 AM
summer grins "ok" and she orders both things!

Emperor Ing
2010-08-18, 06:30 AM
He continues giggling. Hehehehe, in my world hydras are so tiny.

iElf
2010-08-18, 07:57 AM
summer pokes him a little "hydras are HUGE!"

Emperor Ing
2010-08-18, 08:01 AM
Yersel grins. You don't understand. Where I come from hydras are this tiny! Yersel makes a hand jesture as if he's holding something approximately the size of a grain of sand. Multi-headed reptiles that regrow two heads after decapitation are mythology wherre I come from, there's no doubt in my mind that is what I am going to be eating fairly soon.

iElf
2010-08-18, 08:03 AM
summer frowns "...how can a hydra be so small?"

Emperor Ing
2010-08-18, 08:08 AM
My hydras are likely absolutely nothing like your hydras, their only similarities would be their sharing of a taxological kingdom and their identical names. To be fair, my hydra is named after the mythological creature due to its multiple tentacles.

iElf
2010-08-18, 08:13 AM
My hydras are likely absolutely nothing like your hydras, their only similarities would be their sharing of a taxological kingdom and their identical names. To be fair, my hydra is named after the mythological creature due to its multiple tentacles.

she giggles "well that's no good...and I think our food is coming!"

Emperor Ing
2010-08-18, 08:20 AM
Someone's gonna give. Unlikely the...bigger hydra will be willing to share their species' common name with something so tiny.
And an NPC waiter delivers the food. Yersel's forked tongue flicks out of his mouth furiously.
ah, smells good.

iElf
2010-08-18, 08:41 AM
summer giggles, and om nom noms her curry

Emperor Ing
2010-08-18, 08:54 AM
Yersel follows suit. Despite his mannerisms he eats the barbequed heads in a very...animal-like manner.

iElf
2010-08-18, 08:58 AM
summer giggles and watches him

Emperor Ing
2010-08-18, 09:02 AM
His form of eating involves getting a good grip on the head with his hands, biting into it, then shaking his head violently to rip a chunk out. Occasionally Summer hears the crunching of bone as he chews (with his mouth closed, oddly enough) but Yersel doesn't seem bothered at all by it.

iElf
2010-08-18, 09:07 AM
summer frowns "...that looks really uncomfortable"

Emperor Ing
2010-08-18, 09:10 AM
Yersel swallows. What looks uncomfortable?

iElf
2010-08-18, 09:13 AM
"...being eaten like that..."

Emperor Ing
2010-08-18, 09:17 AM
Yersel frowns. Well...I don't really think about it. Everything I eat is already dead, besides, this is how my people normally eat.

iElf
2010-08-18, 09:22 AM
"It's just...I've almost ended as a meal myself more than once..."

Emperor Ing
2010-08-18, 09:26 AM
Yersel, when he was feral and trying to eat Summer, tried to eat her in a way that involved similar thrashing around.
Am I making you uncomfortable?

iElf
2010-08-18, 09:37 AM
"...slightly"

Emperor Ing
2010-08-18, 09:38 AM
Yersel frowns. I'm sorry, is there anything I can do?

iElf
2010-08-18, 09:54 AM
summer shrugs "...no...it's ok...I can handle it"

Emperor Ing
2010-08-18, 09:57 AM
Yersel looks over at Summer as he says with a reassuring voice. I don't want to do anything that makes you uncomfortable, just tell me what it is, you know you can trust me and that i'll love you no matter what.

iElf
2010-08-18, 10:05 AM
summer looks at him "..it's the way you tried to eat me...just like you're eating the hydra head..."

Emperor Ing
2010-08-18, 10:12 AM
Yersel looks downward. I'm sorry, and i'm especially sorry that happened, but...well...there really isn't an excuse.

iElf
2010-08-18, 10:14 AM
summer leans over to kiss him

Emperor Ing
2010-08-18, 10:23 AM
Yersel turns all christmasey. I love you.

iElf
2010-08-18, 10:24 AM
summer smiles "I love you too" she goes to sit on his lap

Emperor Ing
2010-08-18, 10:31 AM
Yersel smiles as his lap is sat on. Summer finds Yersel rubbing his snout on her.

iElf
2010-08-18, 10:51 AM
summer giggles, and feeds him some of her curry

Emperor Ing
2010-08-18, 11:23 AM
Yersel sips it, but the sudden change in his facial expression is a good indicator he doesn't like the taste.

iElf
2010-08-18, 11:29 AM
summer smiles "not everybody likes fish curry"

Emperor Ing
2010-08-18, 11:34 AM
Yersel smiles as well. I suppose not. Wanna try the head?

Quinsar
2010-08-18, 11:34 AM
Milly, the sixteen year old cat girl is at the bar. She's looking through a bag of gold.

iElf
2010-08-18, 11:35 AM
summer shakes her head "...not really" she looks over to the other neko in the inn

Quinsar
2010-08-18, 11:39 AM
Mily looks like this:
http://public5.tektek.org/img/av/1008/d10/1629/3d70854.png

She has four coin purses set out in front of her, and is counting the gold in them.

Emperor Ing
2010-08-18, 11:40 AM
Alright. Yersel eats another hydra head and turns to see the other catgirl.

iElf
2010-08-18, 01:32 PM
summer sees her dead timed boyfriend, and walks over to the other neko "um....hi"

Quinsar
2010-08-18, 01:57 PM
Eighty-three, eighty-four, eight-si-
Oh hi!:smallbiggrin:

iElf
2010-08-18, 02:10 PM
Eighty-three, eighty-four, eight-si-
Oh hi!:smallbiggrin:

summer smiles "hey! what's all that money from?"

Quinsar
2010-08-18, 02:15 PM
I earned it.
Stole it.

iElf
2010-08-18, 02:39 PM
summer smiles "what do you do for a living then?"

Quinsar
2010-08-18, 02:44 PM
I live with my big bro. We do... Odd jobs.

iElf
2010-08-18, 02:56 PM
summer, smiles, and sits down next to her

Quinsar
2010-08-18, 03:04 PM
She goes back to looking, while searching she find a picture of someones family, and throwis it away.
This might lead Summer to concluding it is stolen.

iElf
2010-08-18, 03:08 PM
she goes to pick up the picture "...these aren't nekos...did you steal this?"

Volug
2010-08-18, 03:09 PM
Can Harry come down to his sister now he's undeadtimed?

Quinsar
2010-08-18, 03:10 PM
What?
No!
She inches away from Summer.

iElf
2010-08-18, 03:12 PM
"...you wouldn't have tossed out a picture of your own family..."

Quinsar
2010-08-18, 03:13 PM
My boss must of put it in there by accident.
Sure, Harry can come down.

Volug
2010-08-18, 03:14 PM
Harry will come down the stairs scratching his head. Cat ears and tail, so he's a cat-boy :3

Hey sis, get more money?

iElf
2010-08-18, 03:17 PM
summer pipes up "....you stole it! stop lying!"

Quinsar
2010-08-18, 03:19 PM
She frowns.
Brother!
Help!:smalleek:
She moves towards Harry.

Volug
2010-08-18, 03:19 PM
Harry will try to hug her lovingly, he glares at Summer.
Why would you accuse my sister of such a horrible act?

iElf
2010-08-18, 03:22 PM
"because of this!" she shows the family photo... "she just threw it away! no one would do something like that!"

Quinsar
2010-08-18, 03:23 PM
She hugs back, scared.

Volug
2010-08-18, 03:25 PM
So throwing photos automatically makes someone a criminal now? Such flawed logic, I can't believe you'd accuse my sister like that!

iElf
2010-08-18, 03:28 PM
summer frowns "she didn't want to tell me what her job was either!"

Quinsar
2010-08-18, 03:28 PM
I'm sixteen!
I don't have a job!:smalleek:

Volug
2010-08-18, 03:29 PM
We work on the streets, whatever job we can find. Isn't that right Mily?

He blinks as his sentence contradicts Mily's...

Quinsar
2010-08-18, 03:31 PM
She frowns at her brother.
But I try to help my bro out wherever I can.
Money's tough to get so we have to stick together, even if it means having sucky jobs, like cleaning bathrooms.:smallyuk:
She wrinkles her nose.

iElf
2010-08-18, 03:34 PM
"...you two aren't making sense...." summer frowns

Volug
2010-08-18, 03:36 PM
Then kindly remove yourself from my sister's sight, you're upsetting her.

Quinsar
2010-08-18, 03:37 PM
The sixteen yearold looks like she might start crying.

iElf
2010-08-18, 03:40 PM
the 4'6'' tall summer looks up (she's 16 but looks 12)

"just stop it! both of you! you keep on contradicting yourselves! you're both lying !"

Volug
2010-08-18, 03:42 PM
Harry glares more.

Now look, you're making her cry. Leave! Or I will make you!

Quinsar
2010-08-18, 03:44 PM
She burries her face into Harry's chest, but speaks so just he can hear it.
We could tell her....
She's a catperson! Like us!

Volug
2010-08-18, 03:46 PM
Doesn't matter, she can still turn us in or something...

Quinsar
2010-08-18, 03:47 PM
But us catpeople have to stick together!

Volug
2010-08-18, 03:49 PM
You tell her then!

iElf
2010-08-18, 03:50 PM
summer frowns "tell me what? I wouldn't have told anyone anyway! I promise!"

Quinsar
2010-08-18, 03:50 PM
I did still the money.
But you can't tell anyone!
Or else!:smallmad:

Emperor Ing
2010-08-18, 03:52 PM
Summer's green dragon boyfriend undeadtimes and walks over to the scene.
Hey, what's going on here?

Volug
2010-08-18, 03:57 PM
Harry rolls his eyes and stops hugging Mily.

iElf
2010-08-18, 03:59 PM
summer runs to yersel and hugs him...

Quinsar
2010-08-18, 04:01 PM
Milly frowns and grabs her stolen money.
She offers it to Harry.
About 100 gold.

Emperor Ing
2010-08-18, 04:02 PM
Yersel hugs Summer.
It's okay, i'm here.
He looks at the other catgirl and catboy.
Now what's going on here?

Volug
Harry will take it.

I'm hungry, let's just get a nice dinner with this, yes?

Quinsar
Okay!
Some fish!:smallbiggrin:

iElf
2010-08-18, 04:04 PM
summer whispers "...they stole some money..."

Volug
2010-08-18, 04:06 PM
Go get some then.

he sits down in a chair.

Emperor Ing
2010-08-18, 04:07 PM
Yersel whispers back. Really? I'll deal with this, just wait here.
Milly finds herself confronted by a 7 ft tall bipedal green dragon oddly wearing scientist's garb. glasses included. Excuse me, but I heard a rumor that a recent theft was committed by yourself?

Quinsar
2010-08-18, 04:07 PM
She orders two big plates of fish for them.
Then she's interupted by the dragon.
No way!

Emperor Ing
2010-08-18, 04:10 PM
The dragon looks to both sides before he says calmly:
I saw your relatively large bag of money. I heard from a reliable source you specifically might have acquired such money through illegal means. Plus, I know when I am being lied to.

Quinsar
2010-08-18, 04:10 PM
I didn't steal any money.
She tries to push by him.

Emperor Ing
2010-08-18, 04:12 PM
Then why do I not believe you? Where did you get that money?
She will be able to, but she'll get knocked away slightly instead of him.

Quinsar
2010-08-18, 04:13 PM
I earned it!:smallmad:
She goes to sit down and eat.

Emperor Ing
2010-08-18, 04:16 PM
What goods and services do you provide to earn your pay?

Quinsar
2010-08-18, 04:18 PM
I clean.
Or do any other odd job anyone wants to pay me for, whether it's shopping for them, or watching their kids.

Emperor Ing
2010-08-18, 04:22 PM
I disbelieve you even stronger now. Someone with such jobs would be even less inclined to splurge at any one time. When you "cleaned" houses did the owners know? And were you recieving pay without their knowing?

Quinsar
2010-08-18, 04:24 PM
Yes!
All of my services are legitimate!
Weeee're splurging because I just got a big pay for watching a rich person's kids well he went on vacation, and it's my bro's birthday!:smallmad:

Volug
2010-08-18, 04:25 PM
It's my birthday? Oh...

Harry is woken up from his eating trance. His head turns towards Yersel, some fish in his mouth.

Go *swallow* Go mind your own buisness, I'm tired of everyone attacking my sister.

Emperor Ing
2010-08-18, 04:26 PM
You said yes. So you are stealing from people?