Of
Chaos,
Idiosyncratically
Organized,
Promoting
Acronyms
That
Hurt to read.

Out in a boring, suburban neighborhood is a house.
An average two-story house.
With a massive compound under it.
This is the base of what may come to be the organization SOCIOPATH, devoted to spreading chaos and generally being tossers.
For now, it is where Mango 45 (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9023814&postcount=121)waits behind a desk.
The house has a sign saying NEW ORGANIZATION, APPLY WITHIN.

How to Join:
1. Walk in.
2. Fill out an info sheet.
3. Submit it to an existing member.
4. If accepted, do a tiny dance. If rejected, scram.

Name:
Alignment: You can lie here.
Race:
Class:
Other:
1. No destroying or otherwise totally neutralizing the place.
2. No godmoding/godmodding.
3. Silliness is allowed if it is well-written, non-spammy, and is the sort of thing your character would actually do.
4. Romance/Curtains/Das Sechs/etc can happen here and stuff, but naughty things have to be behind the curtain. And curtains every five minutes are generally frowned upon. *is aware of hypocrisy*

LAYOUT:
HOUSE: It's the house. Normal sort of house. Go down the basement stairs and enter the...
RECEPTION AREA: It's got a desk and infosheets to fill out. From there, continue to the...
MAIN ROOM: A large, open-ish space with doors on nearly every wall. Entering from the reception area has you facing NORTH. This room also houses, against the west wall, an area with couches, chairs, coffee tables, and a big ol' TV.

On the east wall are the doors to...
DORMS: The hallway to the dorms is here. Each person's room can be customized off the shizzle.

On the north wall, the doors to...
WORKSHOP/LABS: This is where you build stuff to aid in your quest against order, peace, quiet, and boredom.
ARMORY: Weapons and such are stored here. Eleventy-billion guns and explosives (about half of them stolen from 50 Cent) and enough swords/maces/flails/axes/etc to make a Ren fair enthusiast weep.
TESTING ROOM: There's training dummies, targets... training EVERYTHING, sort of.

On the west wall, the doors to:
KITCHEN: It's a big ol' kitchen with a countertop island and chairs and yummies.
MEETING ROOM: It's the classic long-table leather-chairs sort of meeting room. Sometimes used for meetings, other times used for obnoxious raves.

iElf
2010-07-28, 01:32 PM
the bulky 7'4 afro-Russian Artificer , Tiberius Bernard Anderson, enters "where do I sign puny robot?"

Beans
2010-07-28, 01:33 PM
Here.
He produces an infosheet.
Overgrown meatbag.

iElf
2010-07-28, 01:37 PM
Tiberuis takes out a tiny pencil from behind his ear, slightly obsured by his top hat "say that again, puny robot, and I will try to remeber how I wanted to start that sentence "

Name: Tiberius Bernard Anderson
Alignment: Chaotic Artificer
Race:Human
Class:Artificer
Other:I AM THE ARTIFICER!

Beans
2010-07-28, 01:38 PM
Let's see...
Do you like disrupting order, Mr. Overgrown Meat-Artificer?

iElf
2010-07-28, 01:40 PM
"I will disrupt your order in a minute.... but yes...order is contra productive, and It makes things boring "

Beans
2010-07-28, 01:42 PM
And what do you do to disrupt order, Artificer Built of Steak?

iElf
2010-07-28, 01:44 PM
"I build thing that do things, that cause other things that no one knows"

Beans
2010-07-28, 01:47 PM
Interesting.
Well, Mr. Pork-Based Artificer, I hope you will be a great asset to this fledgeling group.

iElf
2010-07-28, 01:49 PM
"shut up about the meat ****, or I'll pop an EPM down your mother****ing neck! got that?"

Beans
2010-07-28, 01:55 PM
Possibly.
... Now we need more members.

iElf
2010-07-28, 02:02 PM
Tiberius nods "I have no idea how to do that though..."

Beans
2010-07-28, 02:03 PM
I have that sign out front.

Otherwise, it'll just be you and me and you'll only have one person to shout at.

iElf
2010-07-28, 03:47 PM
Tiberius nods and puts on some goggles "you have a lab?"

Beans
2010-07-28, 03:47 PM
He points toward the lab.
Over there.