PDA

View Full Version : Crazy Belkar Theory #437.5

The_Final_Stand
2010-07-28, 02:15 PM
Alright, since everyone else was doing it. The prophecy is as follows:

Belkar will draw his last breath-ever-before the end of the year.
However. These are stick figures. When was the last time you saw them draw breath? When exhausted, or damaged.

Therefore, all that will happen, is Belkar will, by the end of the year, never be exhausted or particularly damaged again.:smallbiggrin:

Witty Username
2010-07-28, 02:29 PM
My bets are still on undead, really its the best way to bring out another sigh from Roy.

AbuSpud
2010-07-28, 02:48 PM
Alright, since everyone else was doing it. The prophecy is as follows:

However. These are stick figures. When was the last time you saw them draw breath? When exhausted, or damaged.

Therefore, all that will happen, is Belkar will, by the end of the year, never be exhausted or particularly damaged again.:smallbiggrin:

Not bad! My bets are on Belkar dying, short trip to nasty underworld, where the powers that be send him back because he's too obnoxious (or ambitious) to keep around. :smallbiggrin:

JoseB
2010-07-28, 02:52 PM
*facepalm*

What I want now is for Belkar to be killed in a very undignified and definitive way (falling anvil would be perfect), his body somehow lost, and him NEVER BE MENTIONED AGAIN in-comic (like Miko), so that this kind of threads stop having a reason to exist. :smallsigh:

Draconi Redfir
2010-07-28, 03:11 PM
*facepalm*

What I want now is for Belkar to be killed in a very undignified and definitive way (falling anvil would be perfect), his body somehow lost, and him NEVER BE MENTIONED AGAIN in-comic (like Miko), so that this kind of threads stop having a reason to exist. :smallsigh:

^ what he said.

kerberos
2010-07-28, 03:19 PM
*facepalm*

While I hardly agree with the sentiment expressed (see my sig line) I'm glad to see I'm not the only person who's capable of reading the comic and draw the obvious straightforward conclusion about what the prophecy means.

The Giant
2010-07-28, 03:37 PM
The Voice of Mod: Since you obviously know from the title that there are 437 other threads on this topic, you should know not to start another one.