PDA

View Full Version : Bleach D20 - ASoL

AShadowofLife
2010-07-29, 04:57 PM
One year ago, a Captain of the Gotei 13 fled the Soul Society with the Hogyoku, following him were four other Captain's of the Gotei, the Captain was the guardian of the Hogyoku. Having access to it he was able to take it without much interference, and even some of his squad left with him, determined for him to be their new god-king. The Captain's who left were Captain Ganto, Yurachika, Wer'aya, Leonsa, and Fouin.

You have been called for a briefing for an important mission, sitting within the room is Captain of Squad Six, Sent'ien. He looks to each of you grim faced.

"Good Afternoon." He says. After the exchange of greetings he goes on to explain finer points of the mission.

"Our intelligence has gathered the enemy has gathered in the Human World, at sector Thirty-Two. Their exact numbers have not been confirmed, but are suspected at round twelve. Your mission is to gather information from your foes as well as delaying or stopping their plans. Are there any questions?" He looked to each of you and waited.

SuperCracker
2010-07-29, 05:17 PM
Kyoshiro, Sub-Captain of Squad 11, was there, leaning back against the wall in a laid-back, relaxed manner. He wore the black garb of a Shinigami, along with a battle-worn Captain's haori, and other various trinkets he'd picked up along the way. His bright blue eyes filled with excitement at the prospect of being unleashed.

"Yeah. I have two questions. Are these opponents going to put up an entertaining fight? And will my power be sealed in the real world, or can I let loose on them?"

It was well-known that long ago, Kyoshiro was recruited into the Gotei 13 by Zaraki Kenpachi. Granted... it wouldn't be hard to guess.

DukeGod
2010-07-29, 05:30 PM
Sckkar standed there playing with his hair,while hearing the briefling.He did that a lot now.He wore the black garment of the shinigami,except for pants and a white skirt over them.Also he got one of the captain haori with some fur trimming

Are any of the enemy,one of my kind?

Asked with indifference.Still trying to adjust himself to Soul Society,they seemed to be too formal for him.Hueco Mundo was completely different.Also he left his men behind when coming to Soul Society and was actually worried about some of them

AShadowofLife
2010-07-29, 06:20 PM
The Captain looked first to the Second Seat Sub-Captain.

"The Limiters have been disabled until Ex-Captain Ganto has been brought in. The class of enemies you will be facing should easily be a challenge. The enemies will likely be of any type."

A moment later the Second Seat Sub-Captain of Squad 12 steps through the door way. She wasn't the type to be late for anything normally.

"My apologies for my lateness. I was not informed of this briefing in time to not be tardy."

She glanced around at the assembled team and gave a slight smile. "So I take it the enemy is strong, Captain?"

The Captain of Squad 7 sighed. "Yes. The enemy is predicted to be quite powerful, thus why you all were called. Some of you may die if you aren't careful, even then, you may still die."

EDIT: OOC: Also, SuperCracker, by this time Kenpachi is dead. Though he might still have brought your character in, just know, at -this- point in time, he is dead.

SuperCracker
2010-07-29, 06:24 PM
When he heard the news that 1) there would be no limiters, and 2) the enemy was strong enough to kill him, he gave a whoop of excitement, his eyes burning with the lust for battle.

"Sounds perfect!"

Cautious wasn't one of 11th Division's strong suites.

Edit: Re: Kenpachi- Yeah, I know. It's all backstory stuff.

mrcarter11
2010-07-29, 10:50 PM
Looking around at the others, Ande was amused by them. The simple fact that this many captains were being sent should prove the enemy strength. "We can we be expected to leave"
Is there an occ thread for this?

AShadowofLife
2010-07-30, 04:19 AM
"Within one hour, make your preparations. If you have any further questions, ask before leaving. Dismissed.

He waited patiently to see if anyone had any further questions.

"Sir, who is to be in charge of this mission?" Melanie looked to Captain Sent'ien.

He glanced to her. "Sub-Captain Carter, you will be in charge of this mission."

Melanie nodded and then took her leave, going to prepare for the mission. Her Haori in prime condition, though she had met plenty of battles, her Haori was always taken care of.

DukeGod
2010-07-30, 11:11 AM
Gets out of the Room and stays unsure of what to do.He didn't have to take anything with him so sits around,puts his back against a wall and stays there,still playing with his hair while seeing whoever is walking around

SuperCracker
2010-07-30, 11:28 AM
Kyoshiro hopped up, stretched his arms out, then turned to step outside. Outside, he sends a message with one of his subordinates.

"Tell the men I'm leaving for a few days. Report to the Lieutenant. And do not skimp on your training or exercise!"

He said, with upbeat intensity. The subordinate gave a hearty "YES TAICHO!" And ran off to relay the message.

Kyoshiro watched him run off, then glanced back, sizing up the others they were sending on this mission.

mrcarter11
2010-07-30, 12:09 PM
As I head out of the room, I see the others walking and waiting. "Well, I shall be team leader for this so I must ask that you don't die. That is much more paperwork then I would like to deal with. Now I suggest all of you get ready, this should turn out to be a very fun experience."

DukeGod
2010-07-30, 02:50 PM
Focus on Carter who was giving advice for some second while he was speaking.As soon as he finishes.Goes back to what he was doing before

"I wonder if he was trying to be funny or motivate us... thinks with a smile on his face

AShadowofLife
2010-07-30, 03:42 PM
Melanie had already disappeared, heading off for the 12th Division. She would be at the Senkaimon right before it was time to leave. She carried a satchel on her robes. If asked about it she would only smile.

Several members of the Kido Corps would be standing by, ready to open the Senkaimon on the specified time. Some would occasionally speak with Melanie, whom seemed eager to speak of Kido, the Demon Arts.

"Yes, Captain Ken'tae, the books will be awaiting your return." The man would nod to her respectfully.

SuperCracker
2010-07-30, 07:28 PM
He arrived at the Senkaimon. He was wearing his full regalia now, most notably a black cloak added to the mix. He watched the 12th Division -- the "wizards" -- chat it up with their Captain.

"How much longer?"

AShadowofLife
2010-07-30, 08:28 PM
One of the men standing by stepped forward and addressed the Sub-Captain. "Only a few more minutes, Sir. Hopefully the rest of your team will arrive. Otherwise they will be late.."

Melanie stood nearby, aiding the Kido Corps with preparations. She glanced to Kyoshiro. "We'll be going soon, worry not. You'll soon be able to let your blade drink deeply." She smiled slightly.

"Warning to Team Carter; High Spiritual Pressure detected at the target zone. Proceed with caution, keep in touch. Reinforcements will be at the ready. You will have a five minute delay from this message before departure."

DukeGod
2010-07-30, 09:21 PM
Near the final time to arrive at the Senkaimon,Sckkar comes in still wearing the same thing and sporting no difference whatsoever from before.He had nothing to take with him.There he stands near the Senkaimon,while not exactly doing nothing with a serious look on the face

I wonder who is there.Anyone I know?

(Changing colors,not it matches the curtain)

mrcarter11
2010-07-30, 10:31 PM
"Somehow I doubt any of us will mind a challenge, am I right boys? And we should just about be ready to go, so anything last minute get done now."

AShadowofLife
2010-07-31, 12:21 AM
Melanie smiled slightly at his comment. She pondered who was going to die in the battle ahead. Then she pondered how she would have to save them. "Is everyone ready then?"

A few moments later the Kido Corps began the process to open the Senkaimon.

SuperCracker
2010-07-31, 12:42 AM
He was silent now. He was just grinning. Members of the 11th live for battle, and he was no exception. He could feel Hizashi yearning for battle. He stood, ready to spring forth into the living world and into the fires of battle.

Hyooz
2010-07-31, 09:39 AM
"I, at least, am ready." Serra almost sighed as she waited. She hadn't even made it to the meeting but she managed to get here before most people. Leaning lightly against her lance-like zanpakuto, she watched the arrivals trickling in. In all the time she'd spent alive, she never expected to end up doing... this. It wasn't particularly distasteful, the order and hierarchy was lovely. If only it were enforced a little stricter.

AShadowofLife
2010-07-31, 02:02 PM
"Nice of you to show up, Arrancar." Melanie smiled ever so slightly. Then she walked through the Senkaimon and into the Real World.

One of the nearby Kido Corps members clears his throat. "You all can go on through, Captain Ken'tae has shown the gate is indeed ready."

mrcarter11
2010-07-31, 02:18 PM
"Alright, remember I hate paperwork, so do not die. Other than that, let's get going." And with that, I walk through the portal to whatever awaits on the other side.

DukeGod
2010-07-31, 03:40 PM
While following Carter he takes a better look at the Arrancar girl who just arrived.Was she one of the few Vasto Lorde level that Soul Society had within their ranks?

"Thou should worry about thyself

Says to Carter before he goes and then goes right behind

SuperCracker
2010-07-31, 04:00 PM
"LET'S DO THIS!"

He shouted, howling in delight as he charged through the gateway into the Real World.

AShadowofLife
2010-07-31, 05:30 PM
The group arrived on earth. They found themselves within a ruins that connected into a mountain, they found themselves in front of these ruins, looking at it.

OOC: Roll Spot, Listen, Sense Motive (If you wish to see how far you can sense any spiritual pressure). You are roughly 30 feet from the entrance to the ruins.

Melanie glanced around, her eyes and ears seeking any disturbances. "Captain Carter, what are your orders?" She smiled slightly.

Rolls for Melanie;

[roll0] - Spot
[roll1] - Listen

Melanie's Protection's;
Mind Blank, Personal (CL 21, 24 hours)
Energy Conversion (CL 21, 210 minutes)
True Metabolism (CL 21, 21 mins)
Dispelling Buffer (CL 21, 21 hours)
Freedom of Movement (CL 21, 210 minutes)
Buffed before exiting through the Senkaimon, using Bankai to achieve the effects and restoring Bankai via Bankai Restoration.

mrcarter11
2010-07-31, 05:45 PM
"Orders stand, we are to wipe out any hostiles we encounter. And, I am pretty sure, that the ruins hold the mystery. So let us be off." Walking in front, sword at the ready.
So how long do my kido stay active, stuff like force screen and prescience, offense??
Spot [roll0]
Listen [roll1]
Sense Motive [roll2]
Well, this should be fun..

DukeGod
2010-07-31, 06:04 PM
Makes an OK sign with his head and starts to walk side-by side with Carter,without drawing his sword

Ok,my rolls are gonna be useless
Spot[roll0]
Listen[roll1]
Sense Motive[roll2]

SuperCracker
2010-07-31, 08:54 PM
Kyoshiro comes to a halt outside of the ruins. He surveys the landscape. He opened up his senses, searching for a foe worthy of Hizashi's blade.

Spot: [roll0]
Listen: [roll1]
Sense Motive: [roll2]

AShadowofLife
2010-08-03, 03:18 AM
Sub-Captain Carter would see and hear two humanoid shapes in the upper area's of the Ruins, they both held spiritual bows, they were within range to shoot but had yet to fire.

Sub-Captain Carter would also sense 7 spiritual beings of high spiritual pressure.

Kyoshiro would sense 7 spiritual beings of high spiritual pressure.

Melanie would hear the two humanoids, but not see them.

"I hear something, Sub-Captain Carter." She said this with a straight face. Her eyes serious.

Dire Reverend
2010-08-03, 01:39 PM
Yuka, from the 2nd Divison, runs from the gate at an alarming speed. Once she got there, she took out her lollipop from her mouth and put it in her hand.
"Sorry I am late. On the way to the meeting I bought a lot of candy for the trip, but then I realized that I forgot my bag, so I had to eat it all there." She smiles, hoping the explanation would be sufficient.
It was really interesting how a kid like Yuka got a position of Sub Captain in the 2nd division as she does not act like a regular operative, but she she has one of the best Assassination Zanpakutos.

AShadowofLife
2010-08-03, 05:42 PM
A member of the Kido Corps rushes over to Yuka. "Sir, the gate will only be open a few moments longer, better hurry or we'll have a ten minute delay!"

OOC: Go ahead and roll me some initiative please for the upcoming battle.

Melanie's Roll:

[roll0]

Dire Reverend
2010-08-03, 05:45 PM
I was already outside to the ruins place. I was speaking to the PCs.

also, rolls. Init: [roll0]

AShadowofLife
2010-08-03, 05:53 PM
OOC: As noted by Dire, I'll go ahead and make init rolls.

DukeGod:
[roll0]
Hyooz:
[roll1]
mrcarter:
[roll2]
SuperCracker:
[roll3]

Initiative Order:
DukeGod
Direweasel
Melanie
Quincy
SuperCracker
Hyooz
mrcarter

Note that this doesn't mean you can't post speech, or go ahead and post your rounds. You will all likely be fighting different opponents.

SuperCracker
2010-08-03, 05:58 PM
Kyoshiro-taicho's blue eyes grew dark with killing intent as he sensed the presence of seven foes. A small grin hit his face. It was about to be on.

"Yuka. Pay attention. They're here.

Dire Reverend
2010-08-03, 06:11 PM
"Oh. Sorry." She pops the lollipop back into her mouth and takes out her two daggers.

AShadowofLife
2010-08-03, 06:29 PM
Melanie slowly looked to Kyoshiro. "I think we already knew they were present, Sub-Captain Kyoshiro." She turned to look at Carter. "Orders?"

SuperCracker
2010-08-03, 06:32 PM
His grin widened at Melanie.

"Just catching up the late-comers.

Then, to Carter.

"Just say the word."

mrcarter11
2010-08-03, 10:42 PM
"My orders, kill them all. Leave nothing to chance, and try to have some fun. Sound good?"

Dire Reverend
2010-08-03, 10:45 PM
"Mrrph Mumph-"Yuka takes out her lollipop again. "Have fun? YES SIR!" She promptly puts it back in again.

SuperCracker
2010-08-03, 11:53 PM
"My orders, kill them all. Leave nothing to chance, and try to have some fun. Sound good?"

That was his kind of order.

He grinned wildly and reached for his weapons, letting out a cry of delight.

Hyooz
2010-08-04, 02:17 AM
Serra simply drew her great lance and waited, standing still, eyes closed. "Let them come."

DukeGod
2010-08-04, 11:59 AM
Stands there,arms crossed

Kill them.Got it

Crackles his knuckles,and puts the hair that is in his face behind his ears,but makes no action to draw his weapon nor shows any signs that he actually will

Dire Reverend
2010-08-04, 03:52 PM
Yuka looks around to see any possible opponents to play with.
[roll0]Spot
[roll1]Listen
[roll2]Sense Motive (Reiatsu)

Yuka is a master at hiding and finding. She's a sub captain of the 2nd Division.

AShadowofLife
2010-08-05, 02:02 AM
Melanie would sigh. How Sub-Captain Carter joked was not within her range of humor, she rolled her eyes. "If you have no specific orders, I will remain behind slightly, to assist anyone in case it is required." She drew her blades, as she did, the surrounding area around would seem to get heavier, though their direct combat abilities weren't overly effected with this release.

OOC:
Yuka would spot and hear the two humanoids with spiritual bows at the ready, they seemed to be waiting.

A day of delay, tomorrow I will be busy with some stuff, but I will be posting up some stuff in response to characters moving deeper into the ruins. At this point in time, no enemies are moving closer to the group.

DukeGod
2010-08-05, 09:20 PM
"No use standing here" thinks Sckkar,then he starts to walk again towards the ruins after whispering

"Might be trap.I'll go first"

SuperCracker
2010-08-05, 10:16 PM
Kyoshiro started to walk forward, along with the Arrancar, he was focused on the spiritual pressure he sensed. He kept his hands on the hilts of his swords.

"Come out, come out!"

DukeGod
2010-08-06, 09:08 PM
Shut up,if they think there is no way for their plan to wokr they'll just run away.Just walk with the flow,stupid Angel of Death

Whispers in a harsh tone to Kyoshiro,trying to make clear that he had no qualms about shutting up in another way

AShadowofLife
2010-08-06, 11:28 PM
As they approached the ruins they could see a large hole blown into it, just out of sight from their starting position. Where they chose to go now was up to them.. they could attempt to strike at the still unmoving humanoids on top of the ruins or continue.. the two of them.

Melanie slowly makes way after them, though she made sure to move slowly enough so the rest of the group could pass her, so she could remain behind to assist where needed. "What are you all waiting for?"

mrcarter11
2010-08-06, 11:57 PM
Carter looks over at Serra. "Shall we move?"

SuperCracker
2010-08-07, 12:41 AM
Trying to cow a member of the 11th Squad was like trying to get an immigration bill passed through Congress. It doesn't happen!

"If you want to *****-foot around, that's your business. I'm going to find someone to fight."

Kyoshiro then moves through the hole blown into the ruins, towards the seven reiatsu sources he sensed. He fully unsheathing his zanpakutou, the twin blades glowing white as they left their sheaths.

mrcarter11
2010-08-07, 01:50 AM
Is anyone else lost about the new guy?

DukeGod
2010-08-07, 09:19 AM
(OOC:You guys should delete those posts now ^^
Oh yeah,I wasn't trying to cow you,but smash some good sense into your head so we could actually fight)

"Stupid Angel of Death.I am also trying to fight here..." thinks while following Kyoshiro and completely forgetting about the rest of the group

AShadowofLife
2010-08-07, 03:58 PM
Two of those Reiatsu sources lay above them, in the two humanoids with the bows. Their spiritual pressure was nothing to smirk about in and of itself. Once Kyoshiro and Sckkar had passed they would make their move. Suddenly, they were firing off spiritual arrows.

Yuka;
[roll0]
[roll1]
(Flat-Footed)
Carter;
[roll2]
[roll3]
(Flat-Footed)
Melanie;
[roll4]
[roll5]
(Flat-Footed)

Damage Rolls;
Yuka;
Attack 1[roll6]
Attack 1[roll7]
Attack 1[roll8] Fire
Attack 1[roll9] Electricity
Attack 1[roll10] Fire
Attack 1[roll11] Electricity
Attack 2[roll12]
Attack 2[roll13]
Attack 2[roll14] Fire
Attack 2[roll15] Electricity
Attack 2[roll16] Fire
Attack 2[roll17] Electricity

Sneak 1 17, 2 Strength
Sneak 2 17, 2 Strength

Carter;
Attack 1[roll18]
Attack 1[roll19]
Attack 1[roll20] Fire
Attack 1[roll21] Electricity
Attack 1[roll22] Fire
Attack 1[roll23] Electricity
Attack 2[roll24]
Attack 2[roll25]
Attack 2[roll26] Fire
Attack 2[roll27] Electricity
Attack 2[roll28] Fire
Attack 2[roll29] Electricity

Sneak 1 17, 2 Strength
Sneak 2 17, 2 Strength

Melanie;
Attack 1[roll30]
Attack 1[roll31]
Attack 1[roll32] Fire
Attack 1[roll33] Electricity
Attack 1[roll34] Fire
Attack 1[roll35] Electricity
Attack 2[roll36]
Attack 2[roll37]
Attack 2[roll38] Fire
Attack 2[roll39] Electricity
Attack 2[roll40] Fire
Attack 2[roll41] Electricity

Sneak 1 17, 2 Strength
Sneak 2 17, 2 Strength

OOC: Only Flat-Footed if you lack Uncanny Dodge.
Notes; They're using Web Bows. And demn it. I forgot the sneak attack damage. I took average damage for sneak.

DukeGod
2010-08-07, 05:25 PM
Seein that as soon as he passed,they started firing he wonders how smart they were,waiting the ones who take more hits,after the arrows pierce,knowing there's nothing he can do for now,it was better to stop the volley

So,he jumps into the ar,and them solidifying some spirit particles on it to have some footing,uses Sonido to try to reach one of them

In case you need the rolls of Jump and Balance(to step on the air)
Jump [roll0]
Balance [roll1]

AShadowofLife
2010-08-07, 06:32 PM
OOC:

The Balance DC's are a bit high. But at their current setting, you would fail the balance DC.

Also, noting that in Bleach there is the gentleman's rule. So remember that when you attack others opponent's. *Grins*

SuperCracker
Hyooz
mrcarter
DukeGod
Direweasel
Melanie
Quincy

You may react to the Quincy in that order, you may go ahead and post your action if you wish.

Initiative Order from beginning of the round is as follows:
DukeGod
Direweasel
Melanie
Quincy
SuperCracker
Hyooz
mrcarter
IC:
Sckkar would leap into the air, the use of Sonido could place the Arrancar behind the duo, or in front of them.

SuperCracker
2010-08-07, 11:14 PM
Kyoshiro continues further into the ruins. He figures the others can handle the two bow-users.

DukeGod
2010-08-07, 11:21 PM
(We're still picking our opponents,so the gentleman's rule is not valid)

Landing in front of the Quincies,while smiling he chooses one,and starts a series of attacks against him,first he punches the belly,followed by a punch to the throat trying to launch him into the air,and them,a hurricane kick to the belly!

(I am guessing Sonido was enough to put me ajdacent to one of them.So,Full Attack!,if not,them just the Hurricane kick)

[roll0] (SO CLOSE!)
[roll1]
[roll2]
Crit?(I don't remenber if punches get to crit someone)
[roll3]
[roll4]
[roll5]
Damage
[roll6]
[roll7]
[roll8]
Crit Damage!
[roll9]
[roll10]
[roll11]

Dire Reverend
2010-08-08, 12:47 PM
I delay my actions until after Melanie.

mrcarter11
2010-08-08, 11:18 PM
After the arrows fly and miss Carter. He shoot upwards at the archers. Once withing range, he attacks with his sword.
Not sure how far up they are, so using flight and whatnot to get there. If needed, a jump check [roll0] Then comes the attacking.
Attack [roll1]
Damage
Bleeding strike [roll2]
And remember -2 con.

mrcarter11
2010-08-08, 11:19 PM
Damage got messed up..
[roll0]
[roll1]
And the total will be.. 28 damage plus bleeding strike for two rounds.

AShadowofLife
2010-08-09, 02:01 AM
Carter misses the Quincy, who manages to side step the arcing blade. The Quincy grins, raising her bow. Sckkar strikes the male Quincy, kicking him hard, though he remains standing. He panted and raised his own bow.

Melanie places on of her blades under her arm as she moves over to Yuka, she placed her hand near Yuka, a golden light coming from her hand as Yuka was healed of her injures mostly. "Sub-Captain Carter, we will proceed while you and the Arrancar handle the Quincy."

OOC:
Move Action to move over to Yuka, Standard to cast an augmented Heal (CL 17, healing 170 hps, costs 17 SP)

Dire Reverend
2010-08-09, 04:26 PM
The barrage of arrows had made Yuka drop her lollipop, so her speech was clear.

:smallmad:"I am staying here! Those meanies hurt me!"

Using 45 feet of Shunpo to reach Quincy 1 as a swift action.

Full Assassin's Strike with Greater Vampiric Strike:
Main Hand
[roll0] [roll1]. Reflex save (DC 26)+Each time I hit. Failure twice per encounter ends in death.
[roll2] [roll3]. Reflex save (DC 26)+Each time I hit. Failure twice per encounter ends in death.
[roll4] [roll5]. Reflex save (DC 26)+Each time I hit. Failure twice per encounter ends in death.
Off Hand
[roll6] [roll7]. Reflex save (DC 26)+Each time I hit. Failure twice per encounter ends in death.

If any of the first 3 attacks were natural 19-20, or the last 20:
Confirming Critical Hits:
[roll8] [roll9] (Add with original hit)
[roll10] [roll11] (Add with original hit)
[roll12] [roll13] (Add with original hit)
[roll14] [roll15] (Add with original hit)
Half damage dealt converted into temporary hitpoints.

Edit: You only have to save after I hit once, and it is not twice, just once.

AShadowofLife
2010-08-09, 05:14 PM
The First Quincy is struck by Yuka, the second strike ending the Quincy's life. The second Quincy is assaulted by the crazed mini Captain, but the Quincy evades the second strikes killing strike, using Hirenkyaku to move back and activating his Final Form, after he fired a barrage of arrows. These Arrows were a mass of arrows..they then would realize they had been struck in the back as well as the front.. though the front had hit them twice as hard.. those looking on would see nothing.. these arrows strike the minds.

Quincy Saves:

[roll1]
[roll2]

Quincy Attacks:

Swift Action, Hirenkyaku to move back away from their attackers.
Move Action, Final Form.
Standard Action, Projectile Cone, Will Save DC 22 for half (Three Saves.) Negate Defense in effect due to Final Form, negates Mettle. But not Improved Mettle. Sckkar, Carter, Yuka, saves please.

EDIT: Due to a mistake on my part, this is the lightning damage as follows;
1: 13
2: 7
3: 11

First Blast of Arrows;
[roll3] Piercing
[roll4] Piercing, add with the 12d6 before applying DR
[roll5] Fire
[roll]4d6 Lightning

Second Blast of Arrows;
Piercing
[roll7] Piercing, add with the 12d6 before applying DR
[roll8] Fire
[roll]4d6 Lightning

Third Blast of Arrows;
Piercing
[roll10] Piercing, add with the 12d6 before applying DR
[roll11] Fire
[roll]4d6 Lightning

OOC: Standby for IC Actions!

Dire Reverend
2010-08-09, 05:54 PM
Will save: [roll0]

Dire Reverend
2010-08-09, 06:41 PM
other two saves.
[roll0]
[roll1]

The blast of arrows knocked unconscious and made her fall to the ground.

mrcarter11
2010-08-09, 11:21 PM
Will Save x3
Will 1 [roll0]
Will 2 [roll1]
Will 3 [roll2]

DukeGod
2010-08-10, 08:01 AM
Will Saves,got Improved Mettle
Will Save 1 [roll0]
Will Save 2 [roll1]
Will Save 3 [roll2]

mrcarter11
2010-08-13, 10:39 PM
Disregarding the pain for now, Carter continues his assault on the first Quincy, attacking with a barrage of sword swings.
I guess attacking.. And can someone please dumb down kido and explain using it to me.. Sorry if that sounds rude, but this stuff seriously makes little sense to me now..
Attack [roll0]
Damage [roll1] [roll2]
Bleeding Strike [roll3]