PDA

View Full Version : Assasin brootherhood?

Kurtmuran
2010-07-30, 02:07 PM
hello there me again i was planing or homebrewing an assasins guild to my dungeon its a very important to the history of it, i think i need some help whit the organization of the brootherhood couse its something hard to bulid if any one have some ideas for me i was thankfull

Ponderthought
2010-07-30, 02:34 PM
That odd, im building something similar for my setting.

The first thing you should think about is their motivation: Why do they kill? What are their long term goals? Answering those questions can cause everything else to fall into place.

For instance, I decided that my organization developed from a quaint philosophy; That every life taken added to ones own. From that came their status as more of a secret society/cult than the traditional boring old guild of hired blades. Things fell into place quite easily after that.

And theres only three 'o's in brotherhood.

Kurtmuran
2010-07-30, 03:01 PM
That odd, im building something similar for my setting.

The first thing you should think about is their motivation: Why do they kill? What are their long term goals? Answering those questions can cause everything else to fall into place.

For instance, I decided that my organization developed from a quaint philosophy; That every life taken added to ones own. From that came their status as more of a secret society/cult than the traditional boring old guild of hired blades. Things fell into place quite easily after that.

And theres only three 'o's in brotherhood.

well that was easy the guild are followers of an ancient god of the equilibrium