PDA

View Full Version : Beyond The Veil INC

RE:Insanity
2010-07-30, 03:48 PM
[May 16th, 12:42 PM]
[Lyman Park, Potter, New York]
The annual Lyman Park Spring Faire!
Gas grills are grilling, the wind is blowing softly, and children are running wild amongst the trees! Everyone has something to share, and it seems as if the sky itself is smiling!
((you guys and gals feel free to mingle while I plot hooks))

razovor
2010-07-30, 05:02 PM
Paul is here with his work associates, so he steals a bun off one of their grills, and sits down to eat it.

When he's done, he gets up, and tries to find the historical gazebo, which they suppossedly have here.

sdeligar
2010-07-30, 05:22 PM
Leo has cleared a good sized area that he's set up with a small race track and a few obstacles for the children to race the several remote controlled cars. Surrounded by a group of children and even a few adults he is currently standing over the race track doing his best impersonation of a sports commentator. "And Derrick pulls into the lead! But wait Johnathan is pulling up close and, oohh Connor hits the corner to fast and rolls it! He's out of the race!" Every now and then he stops as one of the locals recognizes the characteristic blue bandanna(carefully maintained to cover the point ears) and stops by to say hello or thank him for fixing there latest tech problem. An observant person might notice the fact that he seems to be looking at everybody rather closely and that he never keeps checking to make sure his back is within easy reach.

(Edited to account for new information.)

Krennel
2010-07-30, 06:12 PM
Nombre has a little stall set up with medieval weapons for sale. He watches the children play. He turns down a couple of teens looking to purchase his wares, fearing they may harm themselves.
So a rather boring day.

Forevernade
2010-07-30, 11:41 PM
Grub exits the Hunted Mansion for a smoko break, and leans against one of the motors of corny children's ride.
"Eargh," grumbles Grub, as he remembers the 400 times since breakfast he had to jump out of the "shame damn closhet" when a light flashed and a cart full of humans rode past. At least he is getting paid. Grub want to save up for a Plasma Screen TV. That would be sweet.

He got this job as cover for a mission given to him by the Sleeper Boi's. He isn't actually one of the Boi's himself, but since the law suits he has had to do quite a few hours of community service, and doing community Veil work was probably the best deal he could break. A lot of other community services didn't pay at all, or they would interrupt his wrestling championships timetable.

Finishing his ciggie' he looks around the staff area of the Faire and spots a sausage sizzle. Walking past it casually he nicks a sausage off the hotplate and keeps on walking inconspicuously. Munching on his little prize, Grub finds a nice place to sit down under some random Gazebo. He has 15 minutes break before he has to start work again.

javcs
2010-07-31, 01:31 AM
Alternating between taking drafts of his pint and taking bites out of a couple of brats, Scott relaxes under a tree, while keeping an eye out for anything interesting or out of place.

2010-07-31, 02:14 AM
Anyone who can see through the veil might see a few elves walking around in business attire with earpieces attached to microphones on their collars.
(if you're with the sleeper boys, you know that they're your back-up)

Imperial Psycho
2010-07-31, 02:39 AM
Cooper waits on the outskirts of the fair, watching the people carefully. His concealable Microphone is attached to his lapel. Bored, he pulls out a cigarette from his pocket, and smokes it.

2010-07-31, 02:49 AM
Leaning up against a tree are two heavily tattooed and fancily shaven bugbears in rag-tag hoodies and too-big jeans. They look like they're wearing gang colors of some sort. It's highly suspicious...

Krennel
2010-07-31, 04:55 AM
Bomber eyes both the sausage stealing goblin and the bugbear with suspicion.
He waves away thebteens and puts a closed sign up as he decides what to do and goes on break.
Being not on duty, number takes the lazy way for once and, grabbing his flail, confronts the golbin.
"Nice sausage you have there freind. Funny I didn't see you pay." Nombre chuckles as if it were funny.

razovor
2010-07-31, 07:47 AM
Paul spots the gazebo, and begins to approach it. Before he can get too close, he spots a man with a flail, looming menacingly over a dwarf.

He hears the man laugh, so decides that the two must be friends. Paul walks closer, then stops, and inspects the gazebo for a while.

Forevernade
2010-07-31, 08:34 AM
"Any shanga's a good shanga. We're friends? Den you won't mind shoutin a good friend anuddah, eh?" Grub snickers and licks his fingers cheekily with a loud *smack*.

"Well der ent many's under da Veil round here dat 'ent protecting it. I p'eshume you're 'ere cosh ya one a dem Shleeper Boish?" he queries, "Instead'a lookin' fa' stolen shangas ya should prabably look fah da real troubw makesh. Dem's Bugbearsh sheem ta be havin' a jolly time shtandin round loike idiots." Grub nods his head over to the pair about 100m away.

"Da name ish Grub, da mosht vamous Goblin wreshler. Anyway, I gotshta get back to work soon, tell me 'ow it goesh, will ya?"

razovor
2010-07-31, 10:00 AM
Mostly by accident, Paul overheard the wrestlers conversation. The wrestler seemed to be using a lot of odd words; 'Veil', 'Bugbear', 'Goblin'. Pauls curiousity overcame him. He approached the wrestler to speak; "Whats a goblin?"

Krennel
2010-07-31, 12:12 PM
Nombre almost reaches out and strangles the little idiot. "At least they can keep their mouths shut." He mutters under his breath.
Nombre stand up to greet the newcomer, not picking up the flail.
"Goblins are a ferry tail. Isn't anything you need to concern yourself with. I think my friend forgot to take his medications today. His tongue is loose and waggin far to freely with things he should never say for just such reasons." He holds out a hand to the man, offering to shake. "Name's Micheal Keeton."

razovor
2010-07-31, 01:31 PM
Paul shakes the hand. "Paul Scotts"

Paul glances at the flail. "Thats a very interesting weapon you have there. Is it true to the historical versions?"

Paul holds out his hand for the wrestler, wondering if he's the sort of person who shakes hands.

Imperial Psycho
2010-07-31, 01:47 PM
Cooper manages to hear a conversation from his vantage point; some fool Goblin running his mouth off. He almost moves to intercept, but the Gentleman there seems to have it under control. Cooper scans the crowd, looking for signs that anyone noticed.

He also notes the Bugbear thugs, keeping one eye on them, and one hand inside his jacket, in case things escalate.

2010-07-31, 01:54 PM
The bugbears stand up straight when an orc in similair attire walks up to them. Looking closely, you can see that each one has a grey and red bandanna wrapped around one of their wrists, the sign of a Lighter. It's rather obvious the the orc not only has a gun, but doesn't know how to properly stow it.
(Any sleeper boys know that the lighters are a gang of rather incompetent thugs known for beating up on humans)

sdeligar
2010-07-31, 02:00 PM
Noticing the two bugbears he starts to take notice but stops as he realizes the group of children around him would be in the line of fire if things went badly. Sighing he hits a small button under the table and the cars come to a halt. "Oh, sorry everyone. Looks like we blew a fuse or something. I'll have to try and fix that later but for now we are closed sorry everyone!"

As the last of the people clear away he grabs the back next to him and heads into the bathroom. When he walks out a minute later someone with a good eye would notice his shirt doesn't fit quiet as well as it did before.

Making sure the other agents are aware of the bugbears he scans the area then noticing the goblin and the man with a mace. Worried about a brewing problem he starts moving closer to the group when he notices the orc with the bandanna and starts sweating. Hoping he was remembering his intel on the two right he turns to the three. "Hey Grub do you really want more community service right now? Maybe it would be best if you got back to work?

Turning to the other two he smiles."It might not be accurate but he's a fine craftsmen and takes pride in his work. In fact I'm hear to speak with him about a Lighter problem I'm having. Hoping to gather the twos attention he looks meaningfully at the bugbears and the orc.

((Changed the device to the power switch. Sorry.))

2010-07-31, 02:06 PM
The crowd mostly ignores you, unfortunately, though some people start to inch away from the track. The bugbears and orc move away from the tree and make an attempt to blend in with a group of human hoodies.

razovor
2010-07-31, 02:28 PM
Paul was about to ask the man what was wrong with his lighter, when his vision went blue, and the wrestler turned into a small horrible monster.

Paul jumped back, and screamed. He fell out the Gazebo, and landed on his head. He closed his eyes from the pain. When he opened them again, his vision had returned to normal.

He stood up, pointed at the wrestler, and made incoherent babbling noises.

Krennel
2010-07-31, 03:12 PM
Nombre was about to answer when the man named Paul jumped back and screamed. In his mind He cursed up a storm. He'd seen that look before, and if he didn't act quickly, this would end with a lot of paperwork.
"What is it?" He asks, grabbing the mans arms and putting himself between the two. "you step on somethin sharp?"

Imperial Psycho
2010-07-31, 03:17 PM
Cooper hears the man yelp and fall, and quickly realises that he is beginning to see through the Veil. Keeping one hand on his weapon, he strides swiftly over to them.

razovor
2010-07-31, 03:22 PM
Paul points at the wrestler again "...He...He went all small...and his skin was orange...and he had a weird nose...and fangs"

2010-07-31, 03:55 PM
Anyone still paying attention to them watches as the thugs manage to weave their way through the crowd, confusing the gomish agent (Nebbletock) tracking them.
"Guys," Nebbletock's voice comes over the communication channel, "I lost 'em. But somehow I don't think thre thugs at a fair would be enough for a tipster to risk 'imself..."

sdeligar
2010-07-31, 04:06 PM
His face goes slightly pale as the man starts describing what Grub really looks like. "Sounds like you've had a bit to much sun and fun huh friend?" He smiles at the man but it slips away as the agents voice comes over the comm and he moves a bit away from the group before speaking into his own mic."Keep your eyes open there could be a lot more of them hiding out in a crowd like this." Using his own advice he starts scanning the crowd.

Spot any other bad guys [roll0]

2010-07-31, 04:10 PM
Spot any other bad guys [roll0]

Great roll! I'll PM you what you see.

razovor
2010-07-31, 04:17 PM
"I haven't had any fun yet...". Seeing Micheal was busy, Paul took a moment to collect himself.

He realised that Micheal was completely wrong. The delusion was probably caused by over-working, not fun. Paul promised himself he would have fun today. Not that he could see much fun here to be had. He wasn't really one for fairs.

Paul remembers something, and turns to face the wrestler "Your name is Grub?"

javcs
2010-07-31, 04:33 PM
"Crap," Scott mutters under his breath, and quickly polishes off his brats, as he looses track of the orc and bugbears, who clearly are up to no good. Idiot! You should've flagged them in your HUD first.
Noticing actions of the fellow by the goblin, he winces, but sees that it is apparently under control by Veil agents. They're probably Veil agents, anyways.
Standing up, he starts scanning the crowds, looking for anything that doesn't fit in with the regular people, or looks connected to the orc and bugbears.

Spot check: roll1d20+2

2010-07-31, 04:41 PM
You sort of bomped upon that roll...
EDIT:
And before I get flagged or whatever for removing the roll i just made it's because I thought back and figured it'd be unfair to fix the roll for someone who's character I don't control.
It's prolly more dangerous, but you guys can work your way into the crowd and allow yourselves to use search checks instead of spot checks.

Krennel
2010-07-31, 04:46 PM
"C'mon friend. I'll buy you a drink. We can talk, and get a head start on that fun." Nombre says reassuringly. He grabs his flail and pulls Paul off to the side. He brings him to a lemonade stand, and buys him a cool drink, handing it to him. He has no intention of revealing the veil just yet, damage assessment comes first.

Imperial Psycho
2010-07-31, 04:48 PM
OOC:

"Da name ish Grub, da mosht vamous Goblin wreshler. Anyway, I gotshta get back to work soon, tell me 'ow it goesh, will ya?"

Psychic, eh?

sdeligar
2010-07-31, 04:58 PM
((Leo called him Grub too.))

Seeing that the man trying to see through the veil is busy he looks around for any other nearby agents and starts speaking into his mic again."I've spotted an Elf, goblin, and dwarf all wearing biker leathers and sunglasses. The dwarf has a duffel bag that is making me rather nervous I'm going to follow them." As he starts following the three new guys he indicates for any nearby agents to follow him.

javcs
2010-07-31, 05:01 PM
Resighting the orc and bugbears, Scott quickly flags them in his HUD and moves to close with them and follow them more closely, taking his pint with him, and using it as cover.

2010-07-31, 05:02 PM
The two agents nearest you are Nebbletock and Samantha, both of whom nod and spread out wide to cover you. Your going to have to make a move silently check to get near the 'bikers'. That, or maybe a bluff check to seem liek you're just going about your business.

Imperial Psycho
2010-07-31, 05:02 PM
"Right behind you." Cooper follows Leo, stalking the bikers as silently as possible.

[roll0] (Move Silently)

razovor
2010-07-31, 05:03 PM
"Thanks." Paul drinks deeply.

"I can't say i've ever experienced that before, I must be working too hard."

sdeligar
2010-07-31, 05:07 PM
Nodding at the agent he moves to follow them picking up his contracts bag and putting it over one shoulder hoping it'll make him look more like another local about his business.

[roll0]

((ouch, definitely not a secret agent here))

2010-07-31, 05:09 PM
"Right behind you." Cooper follows Leo, stalking the bikers as silently as possible.

[roll0] (Move Silently)

The dwarf, elf, and goblin don't seem to see you and are apparently preoccupied with searching for someone...
Of course, being almost fifty feet away from them doesn't help the situation.

2010-07-31, 05:12 PM
Nodding at the agent he moves to follow them picking up his contracts bag and putting it over one shoulder hoping it'll make him look more like another local about his business.

[roll0]

((ouch, definitely not a secret agent here))

((everyone watching should be able to see this))
The goblin and the dwarf sneer at you with an unimistakable look of hatred on their faces, and the elf gives you a strange glare before whispering something in both their ears. The group moves deeper into the crowd, the dwarf flipping you the bird.

sdeligar
2010-07-31, 05:51 PM
Cursing at himself he looks around. Alright time to stop working hard and start working smart. Speaking into the mic again he outlines his plan. "They know I'm here so I'm going to give them something to think about the rest of you keep following them and try to remain unseen we don't want them to panic and start shooting into the crowd. I'm going to make a little notice make them think we know more about there plans then we really do. We need to know exactly where they are going with that bag." Picking up the pace he starts actively searching the crowd hoping to make enough noise to make them think several agents are following them.

Search check to find them again [roll0]
Bluff to try and throw them off balance [roll1]

2010-07-31, 05:58 PM
It's easy to see the bikers as they shove their way through the crowd towards the hoodies, and they are quite obviously scared. The sight of three agents and the sound of many more probably isn't helping them.

Krennel
2010-07-31, 07:25 PM
"I've definitely been working to hard as well." he says with a chuckle at his own joke, sipping the lemonade.
"So why did you come today?"

Forevernade
2010-07-31, 08:26 PM
[roll0] Hide
[roll1] Move Silently
[roll2] Bluff

Grub decided to ignore the human talking to him and do his 'real job' for the day by flanking the moving Lighters.

Doing what he does best, he moves silently to where they are going, as opposed to where they are, and silently pops out of the crowd in front of them with a cheery "Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! 'allo boish! Well now I's can't have yoush all swarming for my oitagraph at once! Da vamous Grub ent got 4 arms to sign with, das' ma arch nemeshish da Killa' Kreacha. Loine up, loine up. Averyone will get deir turn. Now what'sh yo' name, who am I writin' to?"

Grub attempts to bluff the shmucks into thinking they have bumped into someone famous who thinks they want his autograph, just to confuse and catch them up in the crowd so that the others can get closer without as much trouble.

Imperial Psycho
2010-08-01, 02:47 AM
Cooper continues to move up behind them.

Move Silently: [roll0]

razovor
2010-08-01, 05:13 AM
Paul laughs "I'm here for the free food."

2010-08-01, 07:09 AM
[roll0] Hide
[roll1] Move Silently
[roll2] Bluff

Grub decided to ignore the human talking to him and do his 'real job' for the day by flanking the moving Lighters.

Doing what he does best, he moves silently to where they are going, as opposed to where they are, and silently pops out of the crowd in front of them with a cheery "Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! 'allo boish! Well now I's can't have yoush all swarming for my oitagraph at once! Da vamous Grub ent got 4 arms to sign with, das' ma arch nemeshish da Killa' Kreacha. Loine up, loine up. Averyone will get deir turn. Now what'sh yo' name, who am I writin' to?"

Grub attempts to bluff the shmucks into thinking they have bumped into someone famous who thinks they want his autograph, just to confuse and catch them up in the crowd so that the others can get closer without as much trouble.

Lucky for you, the Lighters are a bunch of real gits.
"Lookit," one of the bugbears grins, "Really is Grub Gruesome. Mah brother's a big fan, but we gotta git ourselves movin, eh?" The group actually moves around Grub politely as opposed to shoving him!

2010-08-01, 07:12 AM
Cooper continues to move up behind them.

Move Silently: [roll0]

The bikers don't notice you at all, but they seem to be picking up speed. Nebbletock seems to have somehow gotten closer to them (damn gnomes and their midgetry!) and is pulling out a strange device with a colorful lighted screen...

Imperial Psycho
2010-08-01, 08:58 AM
How far am I from them?

2010-08-01, 09:28 AM
How far am I from them?

Only about 30 feet now, not that far at all.

sdeligar
2010-08-01, 01:02 PM
He can't help but chuckle a bit at Grub's little distraction and when he gets close enough to the goblin he smiles at him. "Well played Grub. Think you just earned that sausage you took earlier. Come on help me keep this guys distract." He continues to follow them looking around the area trying to figure out where they are going. Over the radio"Can anybody tell where they are heading?"

Search check to keep the plan moving[roll0]
spot check to see if he can figure out where they are going [roll1]

Krennel
2010-08-01, 03:26 PM
"Wishin I had that opportunity. I'm here for work." Nombre replies, gesturing at the stall of weapons. He down the whole lemonade.

razovor
2010-08-01, 05:01 PM
"Huh, don't believe i've ever met a weaponsmith. I'm a surgeon, at Saint Johns Hospital."

Forevernade
2010-08-01, 08:05 PM
Grub smiles back cheekily and turns his stride to match his new friend's. Lighting up another smoke he helps carve a pathway through the crowd. Grub fumbles through his pockets to see what he successfully pick pocketed as the Lighters politely tried to avoid trampling him...
1d20+6 Sleight of Hand

[roll0] Hide
1d20+6 Move Silently
[roll1] Spot
[roll2] Search

Forevernade
2010-08-01, 08:07 PM
[roll0] Sleight of Hand

[roll1] Move Silently

2010-08-01, 08:43 PM
The 'bikers'' and the Lighters' paths intercede and both groups stop. The 'bikers' hold out the duffel bag, and the orc, unzipping it, looks inside and nods. He hands a wad of bills to the 'bikers'. The bikers turn around and start to move quickly away from the Lighters (a quick recount shows there is now a pair of elves with them! When did that happen?), only to be halted by a series of clicking and clanking noises.
In the duffelbag, was a collection of automatic weapons!
BRATATATATATAT!
The 'bikers' are cut down in a hail of bullets, and the orc leans down to grab the wad of bills and their wallets as the other Lighters fire into the panicking crowds with manic glee!

sdeligar
2010-08-01, 09:10 PM
Cursing Leo flinches as the Lighters open fire."TERRORIST'S! EVERYONE OUT OF THE PARK!!" Hoping between that and the gun fire all the bystanders will clear out he draws his own gun and fires at the nearest bugbear.

Initiative: [roll0]
Attack Roll: [roll1]
Damage: [roll2]

2010-08-01, 09:26 PM
((your gun's one of those pistols from the weapons locker, right?))
You shoot the bugbear in the gut, and a splash of blood marks where you hit him. He stumbles back, screaming in pain, and looks around for his assailant as the people in the park scream and run!

sdeligar
2010-08-01, 09:30 PM
((Yep, nice big beefy .45))

2010-08-01, 09:34 PM
((oof! That bugbear really felt it!))

javcs
2010-08-01, 10:03 PM
Scott twitches as the bullets fly, reacting on instinct, as he pulls his pistol from behind him, advancing towards cover, firing at the orc, the apparent leader of the gangers, as he flags the newcomers with his HUD, swearing under his breath.

OOC:

Attack: [roll1]; Point Blank shot, if Scott is within 30ft, +1 to the attack roll.
Damage(if hits): [roll2]; Point Blank shot, if Scott is within 30ft, +1 to the damage roll
Stock FN Five-Seven is 2d8, but the Improved Stopping Power gadget ups it to 3d8. If that's too much, I'll drop it.
It's a pistol firing the round from the P90, 5.7mm necked cartridge. A very, very high-velocity and powered round. Especially in a pistol.
Scott is a man who believes that shooting somebody multiple times should not be necessary to take them out of a fight, and arms himself accordingly.

Edit: Unfortunately ... his accuracy is apparently lacking.

2010-08-01, 10:12 PM
Scott twitches as the bullets fly, reacting on instinct, as he pulls his pistol from behind him, advancing towards cover, firing at the orc, the apparent leader of the gangers, as he flags the newcomers with his HUD, swearing under his breath.

OOC:

Attack: [roll1]; Point Blank shot, if Scott is within 30ft, +1 to the attack roll.
Damage(if hits): [roll2]; Point Blank shot, if Scott is within 30ft, +1 to the damage roll
Stock FN Five-Seven is 2d8, but the Improved Stopping Power gadget ups it to 3d8. If that's too much, I'll drop it.
It's a pistol firing the round from the P90, 5.7mm necked cartridge. A very, very high-velocity and powered round. Especially in a pistol.
Scott is a man who believes that shooting somebody multiple times should not be necessary to take them out of a fight, and arms himself accordingly.

Edit: Unfortunately ... his accuracy is apparently lacking.

You can keep the gadget but...
The bullet whizzes past the orcs head, and he turns to you, grinning as he aims down the sights of an LMG...
((just so you all know, you get FF bonus vs. the Lighters until you fire or do something))

Krennel
2010-08-01, 11:40 PM
"I don't make them, I just sell them." Nombre begins to say as the firing starts.
"God damn Orcs!" he yells as he pulls his flail free of it's holster and charges into the crowd and attacks the Orc aiming at Scott. Looks like it's back to work again.
He brings the mace around for a powerful swing at the end of his charge.
Attack [roll0] Damage [roll1]

2010-08-01, 11:42 PM
"I don't make them, I just sell them." Nombre begins to say as the firing starts.
"God damn Orcs!" he yells as he pulls his flail free of it's holster and charges into the crowd and attacks the Orc aiming at Scott. Looks like it's back to work again.
He brings the mace around for a powerful swing at the end of his charge.
Attack [roll0] Damage [roll1]

You wouldn't be able to reach the orc without making a full round move action.

Krennel
2010-08-01, 11:44 PM
((OOC: Can I reach any of them?))

2010-08-01, 11:51 PM
((OOC: Can I reach any of them?))

What's the range on your weapon?

Krennel
2010-08-01, 11:54 PM
No range, but I have a bow with 40ft increments.

javcs
2010-08-01, 11:54 PM
You wouldn't be able to reach the orc without making a full round move action.

OOC:
A charge is a double Move.

2010-08-02, 12:03 AM
OOC:
A charge is a double Move.

Oh, sorry then. Your flail bashes the orc in the face and he falls back on his rear, looking at you with astonishment.

Imperial Psycho
2010-08-02, 03:57 AM
If I can get a clear shot, I'll Draw and fire on either the Orc or Bugbears, whoever I can shoot the easiest.

Initiative [roll0]
Attack Roll [roll1]
Damage Roll [roll2]

2010-08-02, 04:03 AM
Alright. Just waiting on the other guys to post what they're doing.

razovor
2010-08-02, 04:56 AM
Paul is startled by the sudden combat, but his miltary training prevails. Paul has left his pistol at home, so he runs to Nombres stall and borrows a weapon. Preferably a crossbow, or maybe a javelin.

OOC: Initiative was 2

2010-08-02, 05:32 AM
Moving and picking something up is two actions, so he'll have to wait until next turn.

2010-08-02, 08:55 PM
Hmm...who hasn't said what they're doing yet? I swear someone's missing...
EDIT: You would not believe the init rolls these poor Lighters got. It's time for first non-flatfooted round init checks, everybody!

sdeligar
2010-08-03, 03:18 PM
((I believe that means I got first correct?))

Leo feels a little surge of satisfaction when the bugbear looks around confused as he starts bleeding. Serves the jerk right for trying to hurt innocent people. Aiming again he fires at the same bugbear hoping this one will taking him down.

Attack [roll0]
Damage [roll1]

2010-08-03, 03:27 PM
The bullet zips past the bugbear, popping the moonbounce behind him and causing it to sag and shiver.

Imperial Psycho
2010-08-03, 03:57 PM
Not entirely sure where I am in the Init order, but I'll fire on the same bugbear that was hit before

Attack roll [roll0]
Damage [roll1]

2010-08-03, 04:01 PM
I think javcs was next, then you, then krennel, then razovor, with the Lighters mixed up in there.

Imperial Psycho
2010-08-03, 04:29 PM
mmkay, well my actions will remain the same. unless that one dies. in which case ,shoot the orc I guess. Use the same rolls. I'ma going to bed :smallbiggrin:

javcs
2010-08-03, 09:42 PM
Scott swears as he misses and the orc aims a LMG in his direction, then stops swearing as the orc gets a flail to the face. Instead of firing again at the orc, he fires at the most heavily armed target.

OOC:
Attack roll: [roll0]; Point Blank Shot, if within 30ft, additional +1 to attack roll
Damage: [roll1]; Point Blank Shot, if within 30ft, additional +1 to damage roll.

What do I roll to ID their weapons?

Edit: Jeeze. My attack rolls are crap.

Krennel
2010-08-04, 12:09 AM
Looking for another target, Nombre swings at them. Failing that, he kills the Orc at his feat. He will charge the target if need be.
attack[roll0] Damage [roll1]

Krennel
2010-08-04, 12:11 AM
Extra crit damage [roll0]
Crit confirmation If you want it [roll1]

razovor
2010-08-04, 03:38 AM
Paul managed to find a crossbow on the stall, and luckily some bolts. it had been years since he had fired a crossbow, but he still had the knack of it. He fired at the nearest enemy

Attack: [roll0]
Damage: [roll1]

Forevernade
2010-08-05, 02:00 AM
Grub, now left in the open and caught in the firefight, dives for cover like the other citizens that are panicking around him.

"Plork!" Grub swears, "We'z needzum crowd gontrol round 'ere!"

Grub dives for a 12 year old which is lying on the ground crying and picks her up by the belly, swinging her over his shoulder. Dragging another person or two along the way he runs to the side clearing the Carnival turned Battlefield.

Grub, not really wanting to scar his street-cred, but not exactly wanting to get too deep in the fight without a proper weapon climbs a park bench and yells out his signature scream before every K.O. and jumps off the bench, dramatically, into the air.

"DINNNNNNNGOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!" *jumps into the air*

[roll0] intimidate
[roll1] initiative

razovor
2010-08-08, 06:30 AM
(right, time for a group discussion. Our Dm's gone. Does anyone want to take over from him?)