PDA

View Full Version : Any date on the next book?

JBento
2010-07-31, 06:25 PM
Just what it says on the title. I'm asking this because I'm an European fan, and since ookoodook (sp?) is based on the US, shipping costs amount to a bit - and it's money that goes to neither Rich nor ook.

I'm missing the latest two books, and I was considering ordering them, but if it won't take all that long for the next, it's considerably cheaper to wait (shipping costs are mostly per order, as long as the volume/weight of the package doesn0t exceed... something

DaveMcW
2010-07-31, 06:32 PM
60% of the comics in the book haven't been written yet. It's going to be a while.

The Dark Fiddler
2010-07-31, 06:33 PM
We just started this book, it's not gonna be for a while. I'm sure somebody can come along with numbers later, but I'd say just order the books you're missing now.

Dr.Epic
2010-07-31, 06:33 PM
It hasn't even been one hundred strips since the last book ended. Each book (except Origins of PCs) is over a hundred pages so it's safe to say we have at least one hundred more strip until the next book. I doubt you'll want to wait that long.

edit: Woah! How'd you two ninja me?

JBento
2010-07-31, 06:40 PM
Ah, I should prolly get to ordering then - I didn0t know it had been so recent, both because of the now random schedule and the fact that I don0t have the latest book :smallredface:

Mods feel free to lock this one down :smallsmile:

Acero
2010-07-31, 07:18 PM
IF you're lucky, the book will be available for Christmas. Just an estimate though

Zevox
2010-07-31, 08:45 PM
IF you're lucky, the book will be available for Christmas. Just an estimate though
Not a chance. We're nowhere near done with this book, and it won't be published until we're at least a bit into the next. Only way there would be a new book then is if it's another prequel Rich is working on separately from the main comic.

Zevox