PDA

View Full Version : Low feat requirement classes

Boci
2010-07-31, 09:20 PM
Looking at the abyssal heritor feats from the FC, I am thinking of making a character who takes as many of them as possible. So what would be a good class for this? I know dragonfire adepts can work with only a single feat, any others?

PId6
2010-07-31, 09:29 PM
Warblades can work for this too, as can beguilers. Sorcerers like having feats, but you can make one without (same for wizards). Druids, of course, only need Natural Spell.

Boci
2010-08-01, 08:29 AM
Warblades can work for this too, as can beguilers. Sorcerers like having feats, but you can make one without (same for wizards). Druids, of course, only need Natural Spell.

Yeah warblades and wizards get some bonus feats anyway. Would a binder work?

PId6
2010-08-01, 10:41 AM
Would a binder work?
Depends on the roles you're going for. If you want to melee, for example, you're not going to be as good as a binder with Shock Trooper + Leap Attack, but you should still be able to contribute. Binders aren't hugely dependent on feats, so they're a bit like sorcerers/wizards in that regard.

Boci
2010-08-07, 09:44 AM
After some consideration I think I am going to go with a wizard. They don't really need that many feats and get 4 anyway + scribe scrool. Chaotic spell recall looks particularly nice, but I cannot find andy good spells with the chaotic discriptor. Which books should I be looking in?

dobu
2010-08-07, 02:47 PM
just take the substitution level at level 10 from the planar handbook and all your spells are chaotic ;)

gallagher
2010-08-07, 03:14 PM
just take the substitution level at level 10 from the planar handbook and all your spells are chaotic ;)and this is where my mind starts a-thinkin of all the possibilities!

PId6
2010-08-08, 04:25 AM
PHB and SpC should have most of them. FC1 may have a few, but I can't check right now. Maw of Chaos is by far the best one that I can think of. Summon Monster XYZ and similar spells can count as Chaotic as well.