PDA

View Full Version : Grimtooth

FallenWarriorIV
2010-08-01, 04:50 PM
I recently found Grimtooth's Dungeon of Doom thanks to a friend's recommendation. I promptly fell in love with it. There's one problem, however. It's built for AD&D. Before I spent two days changing it over to 3.5, I was wondering if anyone had already done so, or knew where I could find it. Thanks!

Morph Bark
2010-08-01, 08:53 PM
Not the Dungeon of Doom (didn't even know it was specifically for AD&D rather than no specific system), but on the occassion I've attempted to put 3.5 stats on some traps presented in the series for use in-game.

Thurbane
2010-08-01, 09:09 PM
There are a couple of "Grimtooth's Traps" hardcover books for d20...but not specifically this adventure that I know of.

Debihuman
2010-08-01, 10:42 PM
I recently found Grimtooth's Dungeon of Doom thanks to a friend's recommendation. I promptly fell in love with it. There's one problem, however. It's built for AD&D. Before I spent two days changing it over to 3.5, I was wondering if anyone had already done so, or knew where I could find it. Thanks!

The 3.5 book is called "The Wurst of Grimtooth's Traps." It was published by Sword & Sorcery, an imprint of White Wolf.

If you love traps, you might also want to take a peek at some of the traps on the Kobold Quarterly's website. Try looking for "Trapsmith" in articles.

Debby

The Big Dice
2010-08-02, 02:28 PM
They must have updated the Dungeon of Doom. The copy I have just gives a rating out of four skulls for how hard to disable / how lethal a trap is.

There's an apendix with AD&D and WHFRP stats, but you could run the module in any system with little effort.

jiriku
2010-08-02, 02:36 PM
Dungeon of Doom is the best. I have run it a couple of times for different groups. The players invariably retreat before completing more than half the dungeon. It is a delightfully cruel book. But it doesn't have 3.5 stats anywhere AFAIK. Sadly.