PDA

View Full Version : Book of Homebrew? (3.5)

Octopus Jack
2010-08-02, 12:31 PM
If this idea has either already been done or shot down please let me know but I came to the realisation that the playground has produced some really impressive homebrew stuff for 3.5 and that there should be one place for the best of the best to be showcased.
Now this would mean people putting forth their own homebrew to a group of say 5 selected Judges who would be tasked of reading through the entries and choosing a certain amount of the best in each catagory which would then be posted on the actual book thread.
The catagories and numbers I had in mind are: (these can all be subject to change)
5 Player Races
5 Base classes
5 Prestige Classes
10 Feats
25 Spells/Powers/Invocations/Soulmelds
10 Monsters
5 Alternate Class Features/Use of Skill/System of Magic etc
and potentially 1 Campaign setting or Adventure module

If any of you inspired is interested in putting forth their material to enter "The Book" or wish to Judge what enters it then please make yourself known.

If this has already been done please shoot me for my incompetence :smallsmile:

PairO'Dice Lost
2010-08-02, 02:30 PM
This sort of thread comes up every so often, and the consensus is too much stuff, not enough time or judges. There are already compendiums around that sort of fulfill this idea, and they're probably the best you're going to get.

Morph Bark
2010-08-02, 02:32 PM
See, if there were some homebrew-only PbP games on here, you'd get your judging done pretty good if the DMs in those games compiled homebrew together for a project like this. Thing is, there's just so many, even if we're only talking about homebrew that is actually good. Furthermore, you'd need the creators' permission too.

Rin_Hunter
2010-08-02, 03:44 PM
I'd be willing to participate in the creation of something like this, but it never seems to actually happen.

It'd be good if it did, though.

Chainsaw Hobbit
2010-08-02, 03:46 PM
Make that 3 base classes, 7 prestige classes, and 15 monsters.

Rin_Hunter
2010-08-02, 03:47 PM
Make that 3 base classes and 7 prestige classes.

Reasoning for that?

Chainsaw Hobbit
2010-08-02, 03:48 PM
Just seems like a more reasonable amount.

Aran Banks
2010-08-03, 01:53 AM
well, I'm doing up a newsletter-ish-thing going with 2 races, 3 classes, and some extra stuff. It involves me being very proactive and bothering people about taking their stuff and using it.

If you want me to get you some classes, give me a theme and I'll look for stuff.

hamishspence
2010-08-03, 05:46 AM
Don't know about Book of Homebrew- but what I'd like to see is a Homebrew Book- all the content laid out exactly like it was a WOTC book, fully illustrated, themed to fit one of the books that WOTC has neglected to make.

Some Homebrew Books, done in as classy a way as possible, would be nice to see.

mrcarter11
2010-08-03, 11:25 AM
This shouldn't be terribly hard if you know what your doing. I'd be willing to help on it. I think a few races would be nice, all LA+0/+1 stuff. And 3-5 classes. Judging the content could be hard. But as our first go, it doesn't need to be great. And most base classes are judged on their thread to be balanced or not, so that would help us. The base classes fitting a theme would be nice. Maybe try a gish book. Or a stealth character book. Melee could get some love. I think most homebrewers would be okay with it. So getting permission should be easy. Good PrC's are easy to find. Just check the contest, and they already fit a theme. Just keep the number of people working on this small, less confusion means we can do faster which means less people dropping out. Although that means a higher workload too. We only need in theory 5 people or so.
1. The illustrator, a judge as well.
2. Another illustrator.
3. Someone who knows how to make pdf's and is okay/good at it.
4. Someone to help make the pdf, by organizing the book. And can write some fluff.
5. A fluff writer, someone who is given the crunch and he makes it sound beautiful.
All five could be the judges, but most classes you can get a feel for by reading the comments, or so. Or just looking at it even. If you really want to, we can do this.

oblivion6
2010-08-03, 06:52 PM
i would be able to submit some of my 4e homebrews if you can convert them to 3.5 because im not big on 3e or 3.5

Lev
2010-08-03, 07:39 PM
Send me a PM if you need the book PEACH'd, I'd like to see user-made compilations start accumulating more commonly, IMHO we just don't have a lot of people taking down lists of these articles with all these classes, races, monsters, settings ect. being made.

UserShadow7989
2010-08-04, 12:04 AM
As said, too much content to go through, too many deserving, too little time or judges.

A better idea would be to pick themes. A book of '___ Fixes' and/or Variant Classes/Races/Monsters/Rules/Whatever would be workable.

The Tygre
2010-08-04, 12:43 AM
I'll be honest, one of my hobbies is making homebrew books from stuff I find on the Playground. I don't really have much in the way of standards; it's just a hodgepodge of whatever I like, whatever I can find, whatever is relevant to the previous two, and occasionally a compendium for the monster and PrC competitions.

mrcarter11
2010-08-04, 01:05 AM
I have a saved page with all the links and titles as well.. It is organized by themes.. But I thought we would go all the way and make a pdf.

zenanarchist
2010-08-04, 01:10 AM
I'll be a fluff writer if you need someone.

I don't really fluff my own stuff as I'm more wrapped in the design.

However I'm doing writing and editing at university and have been writing myself for some time now just as a hobby. *shrugs* Let me know via PM. I don't really subscribe to threads unless I'm playing a game or they're my homebrew.

zenanarchist
2010-08-04, 01:11 AM
Send me a PM if you need the book PEACH'd, I'd like to see user-made compilations start accumulating more commonly, IMHO we just don't have a lot of people taking down lists of these articles with all these classes, races, monsters, settings ect. being made.

Sorry to double post but this deserves it's own post.

Search Temotei.

He compiles lists and he's quite damn good at it. You might wanna check out some of his stuff if you're thinking about doing themed books of stuff.

Roc Ness
2010-08-04, 04:30 AM
You could look through the Age of Warriors thread. They've got a pretty good long list of Tome of Battle homebrew.

Also, you are missing a vital category: CLASS REDUXes! So much good homebrew was designed to fix poor existing base and prestige classes. What about P1d6's revised classes? Lix Lorn's Fighter fixes? The many good Monk and Soulknife revisions?

UserShadow7989
2010-08-04, 01:17 PM
You could look through the Age of Warriors thread. They've got a pretty good long list of Tome of Battle homebrew.

Also, you are missing a vital category: CLASS REDUXes! So much good homebrew was designed to fix poor existing base and prestige classes. What about P1d6's revised classes? Lix Lorn's Fighter fixes? The many good Monk and Soulknife revisions?

Agreed, 100%. There are so many fixes/flavors that not giving them a category is a disservice. Especially with monk remakes, there are just so many varieties. Some are psionic, some given a "Ki" system, some keeping the original simplicity, some being fully martial...

Oslecamo
2010-08-04, 04:48 PM
Agreed, 100%. There are so many fixes/flavors that not giving them a category is a disservice. Especially with monk remakes, there are just so many varieties. Some are psionic, some given a "Ki" system, some keeping the original simplicity, some being fully martial...

I completely disagree. How many "monks" do we really need? In particular when each one has diferent supositions from the author and diferent power levels? Who would have the patience to look trough them all?

No, one of each class should be enough, perhaps a couple minor variants. The effort of this project should be channeled to truly original stuff, not 518 diferent flavors of monks.

UserShadow7989
2010-08-04, 09:49 PM
I completely disagree. How many "monks" do we really need? In particular when each one has diferent supositions from the author and diferent power levels? Who would have the patience to look trough them all?

No, one of each class should be enough, perhaps a couple minor variants. The effort of this project should be channeled to truly original stuff, not 518 diferent flavors of monks.

Point. I am a bit biased, after all. One or two tossed in the back once we've got a list of all the good original stuff couldn't hurt though, right?

mrcarter11
2010-08-04, 11:08 PM
Maybe a second book could be dedicated to all the variants of base classes.

Temotei
2010-08-04, 11:21 PM
I'd be willing to create themed lists of homebrew. That would make sifting through the stuff easier.

As a bonus, I'll throw in short descriptions of each thing on the list.

If a theme is decided, I'll get crackin' as soon as possible.

Roc Ness
2010-08-05, 01:55 AM
Maybe just a list of hmebrew player races? I don't think there's all that many, compared to base classes and prestige classes and whatnot...

Cardea
2010-08-05, 02:24 AM
More along the lines of multiple books, you should always be consistent in the amount of material you would have in each one. You would also need to provide an easy place to access them once they're in .pdf format. Further ideas.

A. Books (Each Book would have Classes, Prestige Classes and Feats, along with according Fluff.)
1. Book of Fixes/Reduxes that Function Correctly and Efficiently (Lix Lorn's Fighter Fix is a prime example.)
2. Book of New Classes: Magic (This would include Casters with only a 1/2 BAB progression, as they are higher in number for those that work.)
3. Book of New Classes: Martial Prowess (This would include Martial characters with 3/4 or Full BaB progression.)
4. Book of New Classes: Psionics (This would include Psionic Characters of any sort.)
5. Book of New Classes: New Systems (This would include Classes that brought a new style of playing to the game. For example, the Ozodrin.)
6. Book of New Worlds (Would present multiple new Campaign Settings that function properly and diversely.)
7. Book of New Monsters: I, II, II, IV, V, etc.. (Would present Monsters that are balanced, and provide a new interesting challenge without blowing away PC's.

B. Team
1. You will need a Team for this, so as to save your sanity.
a. People to ask people to use their material once it has been viewed over.
b. People to view various Homebrews to see if they are, truly, balanced.
c. People to illustrate backart and cover art and underlayed art. (To make it look legit. It's mainly for decoration, although it is nice to read text without the stark difference between black and white.)
d. Someone to make all this into a .pdf
2. You will need to make sure all Goals are presented right off the bat. Make sure to keep an updated list of people who will be working on this.

C. Keep Calm
1. This kind of thing will be mildly infuriating.
2. Take Deep Breathes.

Edit: I would love to help you out on this kind of thing. It looks worthwhile.

Octopus Jack
2010-08-05, 04:10 PM
Wow, I havn't been much around the forum for a few days but it looks like this could really take off, time to get thoughts straight and ideas in order

mrcarter11
2010-08-12, 04:30 PM
I'd be happy to be a fluff writer for the book and to ask around for permission? I believe all it requires is a PM. I think we can do this.

Andion Isurand
2010-08-12, 09:53 PM
Might be nice if there were a running theme for each book made, so more homebrew could be included that way and people could find material relevant to their characters more easily.

To start things off IMO... deciding on a theme might be the best way to start organizing relevant information and would help people decide on what to include. If you can find a way to make one book, you can always find a way to make another.

edit: okay, I second post #25

Cardea
2010-08-12, 10:59 PM
I point you at post #25, good sir.

Temotei
2010-08-13, 02:34 AM
1. Book of Fixes/Reduxes that Function Correctly and Efficiently (Lix Lorn's Fighter Fix is a prime example.)
2. Book of New Classes: Magic (This would include Casters with only a 1/2 BAB progression, as they are higher in number for those that work.)
3. Book of New Classes: Martial Prowess (This would include Martial characters with 3/4 or Full BaB progression.)
4. Book of New Classes: Psionics (This would include Psionic Characters of any sort.)
5. Book of New Classes: New Systems (This would include Classes that brought a new style of playing to the game. For example, the Ozodrin.)
6. Book of New Worlds (Would present multiple new Campaign Settings that function properly and diversely.)
7. Book of New Monsters: I, II, II, IV, V, etc.. (Would present Monsters that are balanced, and provide a new interesting challenge without blowing away PC's.

We'd have to define what classes like the bard would be in terms of book type. Once that's defined, it'll be easier to categorize things into their correct...category. Certain books may have to be divided into two.

b. People to view various Homebrews to see if they are, truly, balanced.

I could help with that.

Cardea
2010-08-13, 02:38 AM
We'd have to define what classes like the bard would be in terms of book type. Once that's defined, it'll be easier to categorize things into their correct...category. Certain books may have to be divided into two.

There was talk about making another book about Cunning, which would hold Stealth/Diplomatic/Cunning esque classes that relied more on wit and charm and bravadoish archetypes. Bard would be going there.

I could help with that.
I think that's Octopus Jack's call on who would help with that.

Temotei
2010-08-13, 02:42 AM
There was talk about making another book about Cunning, which would hold Stealth/Diplomatic/Cunning esque classes that relied more on wit and charm and bravadoish archetypes. Bard would be going there.

Cool.

I think that's Octopus Jack's call on who would help with that.

Just saying--I could.

Cardea
2010-08-13, 02:46 AM
You have a lot of good homebrew stuff, man.

Temotei
2010-08-13, 02:48 AM
You have a lot of good homebrew stuff, man.

Thanks. I appreciate that. :smallbiggrin:

arguskos
2010-08-13, 02:49 AM
If this is actually going somewhere, I'll offer my services, such as they are, 'ere they might be needed.

For submitted content, I offer the two following (IMO my best works, but any of my work is alright really):
-The Blade Lords (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=146964), high CR monsters that are truly deserving of their CRs.
-The Measure of a Man Project (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=149336), a project to explore a fine man's artwork and to see just what can be done with non-magical weaponry and exotic weapons in specific.

Cardea
2010-08-13, 02:56 AM
Aside from the Blade Lord of Lasers (Heheehahaha whaaaat? That's so awesome.), this all looks really good for the Blade Lord section. It'll probably be in a Monster Compendium esque thing, if such a thing is made.

I am in love with the weapons. Most likely will be in the Martial Book.

arguskos
2010-08-13, 02:58 AM
Everything I have is available (sans the Darkest Day, Adamantly Magical, and Spellweaver, which are all entirely unfinished). The Silentium would need to be changed, due to copyright issues, and the Magister may as well. Otherwise, everything's good.

Octopus Jack
2010-08-13, 03:27 AM
Ok the theme for the first book will be Martial Prowess, time to properly organise a team of people who will look through homebrew, write fluff, do artwork and someone who is good with pdfs.

Roc Ness
2010-08-13, 03:38 AM
Ooo... I can't help much with any of those roles.

Octopus Jack
2010-08-13, 03:55 AM
Any form of help people can put towards the book would be greatly appreciated

Roc Ness
2010-08-13, 05:39 AM
Jobs People Can Do!

Graphical Stuff
{table=head]Job|Description
Character Portraits|Pictures of the people who are the Base Classes/PRCs/ACFs/BaCls Reduxes
Spell/Power/Manuever/Feat etc. Pictures|Pictures of Abilities
Monster Pictures|Pictures of Monsters
Front Cover|Front Cover Pictures. Includes Title
New Font|For the likes of Subtitles
Layout Formatter|Formats layout of book
Page Design|Designs the page layouts
Aesthetic Reviewer|Gives the final thumbs up/Thumbs down on art
[/table]

Literal Stuff
Proofreader/Editer|Checks for spelling/grammatical errors
Rules Senator|Checks wording to limit cheese
Fluff-Writers|Writes fluff if fluff is missing
Typer-Uppers|Types stuff up
Writing Reviewer|Gives thumbs up/thumbs down on fluff/edititations etc
Book Reviewer|Reviews the Final thumbs up/thumbs down on book, as well as comparing it to other, wizards-issued books
[/table]

Mechanical Gaming Stuff
Homebrew Hunters|Finds Homebrew
Homebrew Creators|for when homebrew cannot be found for some reason
Homebrew Author Permission Hunters|Finds Authors for Permission to use Homebrew
Balance Checkers|Checks Balance
Playtesters|Checks class/spell/feature funtasticity
Homebrew Editor|Edit homebrew, with permission from original Author, of Course
Tier Listers|Registers tiers of classes/PRCs
[/table]

Technical Stuff
Compiler|Drafter of final product, organiser
PDF creator|Creator of final product
Distributor|Somebody to find a way to distribute PDf
[/table]

Miscellaneous
Leader|Guy who directs the creation
Co-Leaders|Guys who help direct the creation
Legal issue sorter-outer|Knowledgable law guys who can sort out stuff like copyright breach. etc|
Mediator/Judge|Solves disputes between people with conflicting ideas
[/table]

Cardea
2010-08-13, 09:47 AM
I can help with all of those, Octopus.

Temotei
2010-08-13, 01:00 PM
A hyphen followed by a username indicates the creator. Please note that anything from anyone that hasn't said we can use their homebrew for this is not up for grabs until they do. I'll PM each of them as they get in the list.

Note that this list is just that--a list. Everything will still have to be reviewed for use, even if the creators allow us to use them in the book.

Things for the redux book that have been included: Barbarian variant, bladesinger, blade dancer, dragon shaman fix, duelist, eldritch knight, epic barbarian, epic feats, fighter feats, fighter fix, fighter redux, fighter revamp, fighter variants, "gambit" fighter, how-it-should-be fighter, how-it-should-be paladin, monk tweaks, paladin revamp, prestige paladin, rogue revamp, simplest monk fix, sorcerer revamp, suel arcanamach, tattooed monk, vecht

Things for the cunning book that have been included: Adroit blade, bladesinger, blade dancer, child of Kharak-Stain, coin's edge discipline, corsair (Kellus), elegant executioner, epic hero, fell raider of Gunchadh, fool's grip discipline, loup de noir, master tactician, mercurial skirmisher, mountain wraith, noise marine, oncoming storm discipline, raven commander, tactician, titan slayer, twilight scion, warsong berserker, windreaver

Things for the spells book that have been included: Ebon phoenix mage, eldritch knight, epic hero, necroblade, spellblade, suel arcanamach, twilight archer

Things for the psionics book that have been included: Battle telepath, crystal lord, epic hero, hunter (Fax), mindhunter, mindthief, psionic mauler, savage savant, sleeping goddess discipline

List

Base Classes

Alternative Barbarian (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7339259&postcount=1) - Nero24200
Ankylonaut (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3052773&postcount=1) - Kellus
Antithesis (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8719181&postcount=13) - Lix Lorn
Archer (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4070230&postcount=1) - MammonAzrael
Aspect Warrior (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6856730&postcount=1) - boomwolf
Barbarian Variant (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9131750&postcount=1) - DrWeird
Beastlord (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8341076&postcount=1) - Lyndworm
Beastmaster (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8186139&postcount=1) - Lix Lorn
Bereft Blade (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8585806&postcount=4) - Rauthiss
Bladewind Sentinel (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3232289&postcount=1) - Neftren
Blade Weaver (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8832058&postcount=1) - zenanarchist
Bowman (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9086641&postcount=1) - DEMON
Brawler/Corsair/Privateer (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=135431&postcount=6) - Fax Celestis
Brood Warrior (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=78144) - Bandededed
Celox Monk (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3954001&postcount=1) - Stycotl
Child of Kharak-Stain (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9096308&postcount=1) - zenanarchist
Corsair (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3765663&postcount=1) - Kellus
Destroyer (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8679540&postcount=1) - Frog Dragon
Dragon Shaman Fix (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8204162&postcount=1) - Admiral Squish
Dreadnaught (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=73859&postcount=1) - Fax Celestis
Earthshaker (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8095123&postcount=1) - Temotei
Fighter Fix (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9084545&postcount=1) - Revan Ordo
Fighter Redux (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5227729&postcount=1) - Frog Dragon
Fighter Revamp (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3577329&postcount=3) - ErrantX
Fighter Variants (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=151350) - Lix Lorn
Gambit Fighter (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=140278) - Realms of Chaos
Guardian of Minds NPC Class (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6697808&postcount=1) - DracoDei
Ghostblade (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8221561&postcount=1) - Lix Lorn
The How-It-Should-Be Fighter (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2607236&postcount=1) - Fax Celestis
The How-It-Should-Be Paladin (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1936789&postcount=1) - Fax Celestis
Hunter (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2782780&postcount=1) - Fax Celestis
Hunter (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8358677&postcount=3) - Rin_Hunter
Jade Warrior (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4991304&postcount=1) - DaTedinator
Martial Artist (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3509767&postcount=1) - Lord Tataraus
Martial Barbarian (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8546309&postcount=1) - Vaynor
Matador (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4888840&postcount=1) - afroakuma
Matador (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=468095&postcount=1) - Fax Celestis
Mindthief (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2021343&postcount=1) - Fax Celestis
Monk Tweaks (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4130089&postcount=1) - Bandededed
Monstrous Initiate (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7814433&postcount=1) - Rauthiss
Mystic Hand (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3370238&postcount=1) - Mr.Moron
Noise Marine (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8916073&postcount=1) - zenanarchist
Paladin Revamp (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3577584&postcount=4) - ErrantX
Paladin Rewrite (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9092195&postcount=1) - LingVudka
Paragon (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=128415) - Realms of Chaos
Radiant Monk (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7205673&postcount=1) - Temotei
Ranger Revamp (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3609236&postcount=9) - ErrantX
Rogue Revamp (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3595291&postcount=8) - ErrantX
Runeblade (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8911107&postcount=1) - BladeofOblivion
Rune Lord (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9011977&postcount=1) - zenanarchist
Sagittarius (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6478039&postcount=1) - Kellus
Samurai (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4878305&postcount=1) - afroakuma
Samurai (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9119133&postcount=1) - Chambers
Simplest Monk Fix (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8144410&postcount=1) - DracoDei
Soldier (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6952882&postcount=1) - Nero24200
Sorcerer Revamp (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3577860&postcount=5) - ErrantX
Soulblade (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5504262&postcount=1) - Xallace
Soul Disciple (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4651796&postcount=1) - The Demented One
Sniper (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8363055&postcount=1) - Rauthiss
Spellblade (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3822084&postcount=1) - ErrantX
Sublime Archer (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8698186&postcount=1) - Frog Dragon
Tactician (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8073155&postcount=1) - Rauthiss
Tattooed Monk (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6114857&postcount=1) - Pramxnim
Templar (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5420227&postcount=1) - Lord Xavius
Time Walker (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=139109) - Rithaniel
Time Warrior (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5586324&postcount=1) - Lord Xavius
Vecht (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3306559&postcount=1) - Vaynor
Viperblood Soldier (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8755731&postcount=1) - zenanarchist
Void Dragon Knight (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8650161&postcount=1) - zenanarchist
Warlord (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4474310&postcount=1) - The Demented One
Warrior Poet (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3807311&postcount=1) - The Demented One
Windreaver (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3351351&postcount=1) - boomwolf
Windstriker (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9112233&postcount=1) - Temotei

Prestige Classes

Aberrant Armorlord (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4455681&postcount=1) - Krimm_Blackleaf
Adamant Warrior (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3864324&postcount=1) - The Demented One
Adept Hunter (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7923195&postcount=13) - DracoDei
Adroit Blade/Smasher (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3412877&postcount=1) - FireSpark
Aegis (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6477160&postcount=1) - Admiral Squish
Allaidhar (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4742388&postcount=1) - Stycotl
Al-shra'a Al-mharb (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4037723&postcount=1) - Krimm_Blackleaf
Astral Dancer (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5716718&postcount=7) - thegurullamen
Axiomatic Believer (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4358788&postcount=1) - Krimm_Blackleaf
Battle Cruiser (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8797457&postcount=1) - imp_fireball
Battle Shifter (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4037274&postcount=1) - The Demented One
Battle Telepath (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8617638&postcount=1) - ErrantX
Bio-Blade (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2537669#post2537669) - Zeta Kai
Blademistress of Karan (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1804905&postcount=1) - Fax Celestis
Bladesinger (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6004378&postcount=1) - ErrantX
Blade Dancer (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7035798&postcount=1) - Stycotl
Blade Dancer (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8475196&postcount=9) - Vaynor
Blade Incarnate (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3152583&postcount=1) - Krimm_Blackleaf
Blade Maiden (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6774028&postcount=1) - Krimm_Blackleaf
Blade Operant (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5687663&postcount=1) - The Demented One
Bloodseeker (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8122441&postcount=1) - Temotei
Blood Blade (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7093308&postcount=1) - boomwolf
Blood Warrior (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4966481&postcount=1) - Vaynor
Braveheart Bravo (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5581750&postcount=1) - The Demented One
Calm One (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8103930&postcount=2) - DaTedinator
Chaos Warrior (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5790663&postcount=1) - Frog Dragon
Cold-Fury Archer (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8508938&postcount=1) - Lix Lorn
Combat Artisan (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4293744&postcount=1) - Krimm_Blackleaf
Concealed Celestial (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4289230&postcount=1) - Krimm_Blackleaf
Crimson Banner Executor (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7763213&postcount=1) - Edge
Crimson Executioner (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2206656&postcount=1) - The Demented One
Crossbow Slinger (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6941357&postcount=1) - Cieyrin
Crusader of Death (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3785587&postcount=1) - Krimm_Blackleaf
Crystal Lord (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8456389&postcount=1) - ErrantX
Daeva (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7953378&postcount=1) - Krimm_Blackleaf
Darken Sword (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8063212&postcount=1) - Frog Dragon
Dark Mind (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8103921&postcount=1) - DaTedinator
Dashing Swordsman (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7613406&postcount=15) - boomwolf
Dashing Swordsman (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1706489&postcount=1) - The Demented One
Demonspawn Harbinger (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4315785&postcount=1) - Krimm_Blackleaf
Ditantengon Regigoraau (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1123947&postcount=1) - Fax Celestis
Draconic Partisan (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5727716&postcount=1) - Krimm_Blackleaf
Dreadcloak (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7734718&postcount=1) - Edge
Duelist (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8630933&postcount=1) - Siosilvar
Eaglewing Striker (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4049608&postcount=1) - Krimm_Blackleaf
Ebon Phoenix Mage (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5478232&postcount=1) - Krimm_Blackleaf
Ecclesiastic Knight (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5723512&postcount=1) - ErrantX
Eldritch Blademaster (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3834703&postcount=1) - Krimm_Blackleaf
Eldritch Knight (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3238686&postcount=1) - Krimm_Blackleaf
Elegant Executioner (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5512942&postcount=1) - insecure
Enlightened Budoka (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4472025&postcount=1) - The Demented One
Epic Hero (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5657085&postcount=1) - The Demented One
Errant Blademaster (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2976158&postcount=1) - The Demented One
Evangelist of Urogon (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4933951&postcount=8) - Vaynor
Executioner (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6592369&postcount=1) - imp_fireball
Fell Raider of the Gunchadh (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=604572&postcount=1) - Mephibosheth
Flashblade (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8760711&postcount=1) - Lix Lorn
Fossor (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5098812&postcount=1) - Xallace
Guardian of the Eldritch Blood (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4850743&postcount=4) - thegurullamen
Hammer Brother (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6584835&postcount=1) - Lord Xavius
Hammer of Moradin (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6847651&postcount=1) - Stycotl
Harmonic Lance Adept (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6082360&postcount=1) - Krimm_Blackleaf
Heartwood Warrior (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=802048&postcount=1) - Fax Celestis
"Heck"fire Blade (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6497045&postcount=12) - Vaynor
Hollowed Soul (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5066875&postcount=1) - Krimm_Blackleaf
Hollow Edge (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8883264&postcount=1) - Temotei
Holy Deathless One (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3477877&postcount=1) - Krimm_Blackleaf
Holy Vindicator (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7705257&postcount=1) - Vaynor
Huixxa Vo Nyarlathotep (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5502907&postcount=1) - Krimm_Blackleaf
Hunter of the Stag (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2967939&postcount=1) - Fax Celestis
Immortal (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3571659&postcount=1) - boomwolf
Ironsword Speaker (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3860916&postcount=1) - Krimm_Blackleaf
Iron Slasher (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5132218&postcount=1) - Krimm_Blackleaf
Juggernaut (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3160190&postcount=1) - FireSpark
Kazarzeth (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5571887&postcount=1) - ErrantX
Knight of Summer (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=696259&postcount=1) - Fax Celestis
Knight of the Great Game (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2969011&postcount=1) - The Demented One
Leap Dragoon (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7951748&postcount=1) - DracoDei
Leviathan-Born (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5742363&postcount=1) - The Demented One
Lightning Blade (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9084382&postcount=1) - Siosilvar
Loup de Noir (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1829355&postcount=1) - Fax Celestis
Machine Chaplain of Redoubt (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4836012&postcount=1) - Edge
Madspawn Broodling (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4025221&postcount=1) - The Demented One
Martial Synergist (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7443118&postcount=1) - Random_person
Masked Demon (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3870913&postcount=1) - Krimm_Blackleaf
Master of One (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6095334&postcount=1) - ErrantX
Master Sniper (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8043771&postcount=38) - TabletopNuke
Master Tactician (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1237617&postcount=1) - Fax Celestis
Maverick Templar (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4066377&postcount=1) - The Demented One
Member of the...Gnomish Society...of Martial Endeavor (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6018203&postcount=5) - DracoDei
Mercurial Avenger (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4895306&postcount=1) - Xallace
Mindhunter (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8456316&postcount=1) - ErrantX
Monk of Tied Hands (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3869894&postcount=1) - Caracol
Moonlight Sniper (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5550823&postcount=1) - insecure
Mountain Wraith (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3917854&postcount=1) - The Demented One
Mujuon Windstrider (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1806595&postcount=1) - Krimm_Blackleaf
Naked Knight (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7661877&postcount=21) - DaTedinator
Necroblade (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6767635&postcount=1) - boomwolf
Nemesis (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7252602&postcount=1) - Frozen_Feet
Nightmare Reaver (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3302904&postcount=1) - The Demented One
Occult Adversary (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4538039&postcount=1) - Krimm_Blackleaf
Oracle Knight (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1722691&postcount=1) - The Demented One
Pandemonic Vanguard (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3026418&postcount=1) - Kellus
Prestige Paladin (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4311006&postcount=1) - Krimm_Blackleaf
Prestige Paladin Variant (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2058513&postcount=1) - Duke of URL
Prodigal Overlord (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5728893&postcount=1) - Krimm_Blackleaf
Protector (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7640476&postcount=16) - Vaynor
Protectorate (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8972695&postcount=1) - Noctemwolf
Psionic Mauler (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=907396&postcount=1) - Vaynor
Raven Commander (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3064929&postcount=1) - The Demented One
Real Paladin (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8952746&postcount=1) - Gorgondantess
Right Hand of Heaven/Left Hand of "Heck" (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3550639&postcount=1) - Kellus
Sacred Fist (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4146395&postcount=1) - Krimm_Blackleaf
Sapphire Eremite (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2232525&postcount=1) - Fax Celestis
Saurian Brute (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4029812&postcount=1) - Krimm_Blackleaf
Savage Savant (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3875727&postcount=1) - The Demented One
Scion of the Fury Entity (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8901208&postcount=1) - Krimm_Blackleaf
Seeker of Kaivalya (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=742599&postcount=1) - Mephibosheth
Shadow Sentinel (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9136517&postcount=1) - Niezck
Shrouded Duelist (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8721537&postcount=1) - Rauthiss
Silent Demon (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4583986&postcount=1) - The Demented One
Silvermoon Hunter (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5884838&postcount=7) - boomwolf
Sin Knight (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6151468&postcount=9) - Pramxnim
Songsword (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4089021&postcount=1) - rtg0922
Soul Devourer (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6472467&postcount=1) - boomwolf
Soul Eater (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5321478&postcount=1) - Krimm_Blackleaf
Spellfire Banisher (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6415945&postcount=1) - The Demented One
Spirit Archer (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4692381&postcount=1) - Krimm_Blackleaf
Spirit Lords (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4058009&postcount=1) - Krimm_Blackleaf
Spirit Weaver (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4839579&postcount=1) - The Demented One
Splinter Sword (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3874451&postcount=1) - Lord Tataraus
Staffmaster (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5322380&postcount=1) - Frog Dragon
Stormsworn Juggernaut (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=727715&postcount=1) - The Demented One
Sublime Form Master (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7627330&postcount=1) - DracoDei
Sublime Warrior (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3062230&postcount=1) - The Demented One
Suel Arcanamach (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7021267&postcount=1) - ErrantX
Surgical Duelist (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6060205&postcount=1) - Frog Dragon
Sword in the Dark (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1263028&postcount=1) - Mephibosheth
Sword of Levakross (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3580951&postcount=1) - Krimm_Blackleaf
Thousand-Arrow Archer (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4114034&postcount=1) - The Demented One
Thrall of Charun (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1749000&postcount=2) - Krimm_Blackleaf
Titan Slayer (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3887643&postcount=1) - Caracol
Traveler (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8576437&postcount=1) - ErrantX
Tribal Paragons (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8742801&postcount=1) - Lyndworm
True Master of Nine (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6724676&postcount=1) - DracoDei
Twilight Archer (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4895893&postcount=1) - The Demented One
Twilight Scion (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6412823&postcount=1) - Djinn_in_Tonic
Ultimate Archer (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8497096&postcount=1) - Serpentine
Unerring Sniper (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3162086&postcount=1) - FireSpark
Unmasked Fiend (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4149715&postcount=1) - Krimm_Blackleaf
Unseelie Knight (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5609098&postcount=1) - Krimm_Blackleaf
Unveiled Dragon (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4690856&postcount=1) - Krimm_Blackleaf
Valenar Ancestral Blade (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5739360&postcount=1) - ErrantX
Warforged Armorlord (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5446819&postcount=1) - Krimm_Blackleaf
Warped Angel (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4117444&postcount=1) - Krimm_Blackleaf
Warpforged Adept (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5461838&postcount=1) - Edge
Warseer of Khaine (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7888252&postcount=1) - Edge
Warsong Berserker (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=481060&postcount=1) - The Demented One
Weight Warrior (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8586202&postcount=1) - Rauthiss
Weretouched Master (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5065233&postcount=1) - Krimm_Blackleaf
Whirlwind Heir (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3838889&postcount=1) - The Demented One
Whiskey Bottle Champion (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1220880&postcount=1) - Mephibosheth
Witch (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8502542&postcount=10) - Vaynor
Xia (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4300178&postcount=1) - DaTedinator
Zealot of Salamander (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3702145&postcount=1) - Krimm_Blackleaf

Alternate Class Features

Amaranthine Wanderer/Timeless Warrior (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=140168) - Rithaniel
Durable Body (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8948196&postcount=1) - Temotei
Greater Totem Barbarian (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=157302) - Admiral Squish
Incomplete Soldier (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7958934&postcount=1) - DaTedinator
Spell-Inspired Additional Fighter Features (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8940241&postcount=1) - Rowanomicon
Tome of Battle Extravaganza (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7683585&postcount=1) - DaTedinator
Warleader Paladin (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3562487&postcount=1) - rtg0922

Creatures

The Blade Lords (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=146964) - arguskos
Rageforged (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=89554) - Krimm_Blackleaf

Feats

Adaptive Style Variant (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7691201&postcount=1) - Stycotl
Ascetic Champion (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4228788&postcount=1) - Stycotl
Bayonet Shot (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2221506&postcount=1) - Fax Celestis
Berserk Champion (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8206631&postcount=1) - Stycotl
Blocker/Improved Blocker (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6223817&postcount=1) - DracoDei
Brawn Over Brain (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4505657&postcount=1) - DracoDei
Byakugan (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3797050&postcount=1) - Admiral Squish
Centipede's Claws (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4299515&postcount=1) - Stycotl
Crusader of Salamander (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3702056&postcount=1) - Krimm_Blackleaf
Deceptive Strike/Intuitive Attack/Tactical Mind (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5903225&postcount=1) - Stycotl
Defensive Combatant (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3593859&postcount=1) - Bisected8
Defensive Shot/Mobile Shooter/True Shot (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8645499&postcount=37) - Frog Dragon
ErrantX's Feats (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6314084&postcount=1) - ErrantX
Falling Mountain (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7560999&postcount=1) - Stycotl
Feats as Other Feats (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8979680&postcount=1) - DaTedinator
Fighter Feats (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8620868&postcount=1) - Frozen_Feet
Gemini Strike (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6405965&postcount=1) - DracoDei
Gift of Preparedness (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1712586&postcount=1) - Duke of URL
Haymaker/Riposte (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1002989&postcount=1) - Fax Celestis
Heavy-Handed Colossus/Mercurial Skirmisher (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7221485&postcount=1) - Stycotl
Hit and Run/Practiced Executioner (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4683036&postcount=22) - insecure
Ignore Opponent (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5170799&postcount=1) - DracoDei
Incomplete Soldier (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7958945&postcount=2) - DaTedinator
Instant Reload/Child of Thunder (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8651546&postcount=1) - DaTedinator
I See Red (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7550609&postcount=1) - Random_person
Lightning Tactician (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3657301&postcount=1) - Stycotl
Lockdown (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6004791&postcount=1) - Stycotl
Magnificent Scrapper (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3657325&postcount=1) - Stycotl
Martial Disciple (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7705832&postcount=1) - Rithaniel
Martial Multiclass Feats (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5282129&postcount=1) - Krimm_Blackleaf
Martial Study/Martial Stance (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7799011&postcount=1) - Drolyt
Master of Inaction (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3483390&postcount=1) - Lord Tataraus
Melee Archery Feats (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8896502&postcount=1) - Temotei
Metainitiation Feats (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9076109&postcount=1) - zagan
Monk Progression Feats (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8121988&postcount=1) - imp_fireball
Multi-Weapon Fighting (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5924076&postcount=1) - Stycotl
One-Inch Punch/Rising Dragon Fist (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9132797&postcount=1) - Tokuhara
One-Two Punch (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7300170&postcount=1) - Temotei
Paladin Feats (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5104872&postcount=1) - Xallace
Perfecting Feats (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2241690&postcount=1) - Fax Celestis
Pokémon-Based Feats (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3710219&postcount=1) - TheLogman
Profane Rager (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3301404&postcount=1) - Krimm_Blackleaf
Pummel/Improved Pummel (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2873219&postcount=1) - Mephibosheth
Quicken Mark (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8358681&postcount=4) - Rin_Hunter
Rageforged (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3145689&postcount=1) - Krimm_Blackleaf
Rapid Slinging (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6632088&postcount=1) - Cieyrin
Slip Inside (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4908996&postcount=1) - Stycotl
Sniper's Patience (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8580128&postcount=34) - DracoDei
Strike of the Empyreal Cyclone (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4229174&postcount=1) - Stycotl
Sublime Martial Artist (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4139896&postcount=1) - Krimm_Blackleaf
Sublime Reach (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4435054&postcount=1) - Stycotl
Supportive Fighter (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7437123&postcount=1) - Random_person
Thousand Hands (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4061064&postcount=1) - Stycotl
Trip Feats (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3395177&postcount=5) - Mephibosheth
Unbound Spirit (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4334507&postcount=1) - Stycotl
Vaulting Feats (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=696218&postcount=1) - Mephibosheth
Warrior of Salamander (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3702056&postcount=1) - Krimm_Blackleaf
Weapon Finesse/Improved Weapon Finesse (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9147385&postcount=1) - Lix Lorn
Weapon Quality (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4176212&postcount=1) - Krimm_Blackleaf

Disciplines

Army of One (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5710173) - The Demented One
Belly Slasher/Stance of the Puffer Fish Maneuvers (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7793706&postcount=1) - DracoDei
Bitter Edge (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=145700) - The Vorpal Tribble
Black Heron (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=100874) - ErrantX
Black Rain (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5471518) - The Demented One
Caustic Tempest/Frozen Zephyr/Shocking Sky (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3702056&postcount=1) - Krimm_Blackleaf
Coin's Edge (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=75548) - The Demented One
Dancing Leaf (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=85614) - The Demented One
Divine Muse (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=98668) - thegurullamen
Dread Crown (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=76218) - The Demented One
Elemental Union (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5416804&postcount=1) - Xefas
Falcon's Eye (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8103296&postcount=1) - dspeyer
Falling Star (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=633277&postcount=1) - Fax Celestis
Fool's Grip (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=67879) - The Demented One
Golden Saint (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=76150) - The Demented One
Holy Word (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3887736&postcount=1) - Fax Celestis
Iron Rain (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8103297&postcount=1) - dspeyer
Iron Tortoise (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=160377) - ErrantX
Jade Throne (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=160101) - ErrantX
Kaleidoscopic Dream (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=86163) - The Demented One
Mental Grip (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7669158&postcount=1) - DaTedinator
Nightingale Feather (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8103306&postcount=1) - dspeyer
Ocean Soul (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2637464&postcount=1) - Fax Celestis
Oncoming Storm (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=54816) - The Demented One
The Piercing Point (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7833692&postcount=1) - Frog Dragon
Plummeting Strike/Swing of Inertia (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7009374&postcount=1) - imp_fireball
Quicksilver Aegis (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=86266) - Krimm_Blackleaf
Scarlet Bravura (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5569037) - The Demented One
Scarlet Rose (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7232363#post7232363) - Nero24200
Silver Crane (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=137386) - ErrantX
Sleeping Goddess (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5408276) - The Demented One
Steel Mountain (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7473262#post7473262) - Nero24200
Steel Serpent (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=161258) - ErrantX
Storm Soul (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=137838) - Rithaniel
Stygian Nightmare (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=162222) - Edge
Thunder Bolt (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8651546&postcount=1) - DaTedinator
True Arrow (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7780236&postcount=379) - dspeyer
Twin Spirit (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40991) - The Demented One
Way of the Gear (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7415981&postcount=1) - imp_fireball

Equipment

Adamantly Magical (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=149976) - arguskos
Amulet of the Primal Heart (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8943230&postcount=1) - Admiral Squish
Arcing Enhancement/Arc Vest (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6406000&postcount=1) - DracoDei
The Armor (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1026407&postcount=1) - Fax Celestis
Basatan's Arm (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6057201&postcount=1) - Krimm_Blackleaf
Bladestaff/Hook Sword (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9113011&postcount=1) - SilverLeaf167
Blood Ore (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5363025&postcount=1) - Icewalker
The Bone Saber of Zumakalis (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1771225&postcount=1) - Krimm_Blackleaf
Cavitating Enhancement (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8502718&postcount=12) - Thomar_of_Uointer
Construct Grafts (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2932883&postcount=1) - Krimm_Blackleaf
Defensive Weapons (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3593859&postcount=1) - Bisected8
Earth Equipment (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8705560&postcount=1) - Temotei
Econtra Edge (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2771889&postcount=1) - Bisected8
Feedback Enhancement (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2181544&postcount=1) - Icewalker
Five Magical Materials (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5836926&postcount=1) - The Demented One
Flickering Enhancement (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3477781&postcount=1) - DracoDei
Guillotine (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5022328&postcount=1) - Owrtho
Heartwar Swords (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2004547&postcount=3) - Duke of URL
Hiidenkirves (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4700194&postcount=1) - Stycotl
Hooked Chain (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3909966&postcount=1) - Caracol
Infused/Greater Infused (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5669669&postcount=1) - thegurullamen
Kazarzeth (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5571887&postcount=1) - ErrantX
The Measure of a Man (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=149336) - arguskos
Magic: The Gathering Artifacts (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5879222&postcount=1) - arguskos
Mildly Special Materials (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6423340&postcount=1) - ChumpLump
Mole/Termite Enhancements (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2913403&postcount=46) - DracoDei
Mundane Item Enhancement (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3578759&postcount=1) - Lord Tataraus
Paracelsus' Sword (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3892014&postcount=1) - Bisected8
Pixie Lance (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2950024&postcount=1) - Fax Celestis
Raiment of Resolve (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6150492&postcount=3) - rtg0922
Ray Weapons (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5867363&postcount=1) - The Demented One
Razor Slip-Ons (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=281925&postcount=11) - Mephibosheth
Shadowbow (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8504261&postcount=19) - Lysander
Staff Sling (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6632088&postcount=1) - Cieyrin
Swamp Armor (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3979570&postcount=145) - Caracol
Swamp Weapons (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3978665&postcount=142) - Caracol
Three New Weapons (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=920440&postcount=1) - Krimm_Blackleaf
Tierteiler Sword (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3615651&postcount=1) - Krimm_Blackleaf
Tiger Head Hook Swords (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3243242&postcount=1) - Lord Tataraus
Tower Shield Aside (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9054287&postcount=1) - arguskos
Vampiric Tempest (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8118771&postcount=1) - Temotei
Warheart Items (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5580531&postcount=1) - The Demented One and Krimm_Blackleaf
Windwalker (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1806595&postcount=1) - Krimm_Blackleaf
Zakken Items (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=907847&postcount=3) - Vaynor

Epic

Barbarian (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8968424&postcount=1) - Temotei
Feats A - V (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7764632&postcount=1) - Temotei
Feats W - Z (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7865285&postcount=33) - Temotei
Fighter Variant Progressions (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=159810) - Lix Lorn
Martial Class Progressions and Martial Feats #1 (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5220511&postcount=1) - Krimm_Blackleaf
Martial Feats #2 (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6760491&postcount=1) - Krimm_Blackleaf
Martial Feats #3 (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5214475&postcount=1) - Krimm_Blackleaf

House Rules

Advanced Improvised Weapons (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3781875&postcount=1) - Bisected8
Advanced Teamwork Benefits (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4237344&postcount=1) - Stycotl
Hexblade Homebrew Handbook (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8138330&postcount=1) - Mephibosheth
Infantry Teamwork Benefits (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4235137&postcount=1) - Stycotl
Mental Defense Combat Options (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3433934&postcount=1) - DracoDei
More Effective Ranged Weapons (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8502718&postcount=12) - Thomar_of_Uointer
Paladin's Code Variation (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8855568&postcount=1) - imp_fireball
Reverse Enchanting (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7644727&postcount=1) - DracoDei
Shield Changes (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4340372&postcount=1) - Bandededed

Kallisti
2010-08-13, 01:11 PM
I'll help out as a proofreader, rules senator, and fluff writer, if you like.

Cardea
2010-08-13, 01:58 PM
Right off the bat, let's decide if we'll split up ToB or not. If not, then the index for this becomes:

Base Classes
Prestige Classes
Character Options
- Skills
- Feats
- Variant Class Features
- Substitution
- Fixes
Sublime Way
- Classes
- Prestige Classes
- Maneuvers
Equipment
- Weapons
- Armor
- Supplies

mrcarter11
2010-08-13, 02:06 PM
I think the ToB stuff should be put through another book for sure.

Temotei
2010-08-13, 02:09 PM
I think the ToB stuff should be put through another book for sure.

It depends on how large we want each book, I'd say.

Cardea
2010-08-13, 02:31 PM
It depends on how large we want each book, I'd say.

I wouldn't say it matters for book size, I think it'd matter just for terms of clunk. There is a large number of ToB written material.

arguskos
2010-08-13, 03:34 PM
Temotei, let me be PERFECTLY CLEAR:

Everything I have, excepting the Spellweaver and excepting the Silentium (due to either being unfinished in the first case and copyright issues in the second) is available for use in this material.

Add everything you feel fits to your list.

Cardea
2010-08-13, 04:00 PM

Everything I have, excepting the Spellweaver and excepting the Silentium (due to either being unfinished in the first case and copyright issues in the second) is available for use in this material.

Dear lord, man.

Temotei
2010-08-13, 05:01 PM

A lot of your homebrew is more magical in nature, so it doesn't exactly fit with the list above. The extinguisher would probably go under the cunning list, while most of your other stuff would go under the arcane/divine magic list.

But yeah, I've added everything I saw that fit really well from your list of homebrew.

Cardea
2010-08-13, 05:13 PM
So aside from Octopus Jack, me and my homeboy Temotei (Yo sup dawg), who else is dedicated for this?

Temotei
2010-08-13, 07:00 PM
Krimm_Blackleaf has confirmed that we're allowed to use his homebrew material. Excellent. :smallamused:

You've made the list of people on the big list of martial homebrew. Could we use your homebrew for a book in the works? It's unlikely that it will be finished for some time, but if you are curious, here (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=162711) is the thread, and here (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9135985&postcount=43) is the list so far.

Certainly, use whatever of mine you want. :smallsmile:

arguskos
2010-08-13, 07:25 PM
Dear lord, man.
Juuuust saying, so it is super clear. :smallbiggrin:

Also, yeah, I don't do much non-magical stuff, cause magic is for win and melee is for fail. Though, if you check the Darkest Day you'll find two PrCs of note (the Lord is pretty broken, but the Pit Fighter is totally awesome and manly and yeah).

Temotei
2010-08-13, 07:50 PM
Vaynor, dspeyer, Lix Lorn, and Realms of Chaos all said we could use their stuff. That makes five total.

Cardea
2010-08-13, 08:06 PM
Vaynor, dspeyer, Lix Lorn, and Realms of Chaos all said we could use their stuff. That makes five total.

I know about Lix Lorn. I'm a good friend of hers.

I'll be drawing all the stuff for them over the course of the next few days. Tomotei, how about you start working on organizing into the index?

Base Classes
Prestige Classes
Character Options
- Skills
- Feats
- Alternative Class Features
The Sublime Way
- Base Classes
- Prestige Classes
- Disciplines
- Shortened list. Should have a table of the Disciplines and what classes they're available to.
- Summarized List. Should list 1st - 9th level maneuvers and list what they do in short.
- Extended List. Divided by Discipline. Should be some art every now and then, which I can cover. Should be in-depth with fluff description.
Equipment
- Supplies
- Weapons
- Armor

Rauthiss
2010-08-13, 08:11 PM
Howdy guys!

Thanks for including me on the list of possible homebrew; I'm honored!

That said, I think the Sniper needs work - I've gotten a lot of contrasting opinions on it, and apparently one of my class skills is useless and needs to be replaced. That said, if you all wouldn't mind helping, I'd certainly appreciate it.

Cardea
2010-08-13, 08:14 PM
Howdy guys!

Thanks for including me on the list of possible homebrew; I'm honored!

That said, I think the Sniper needs work - I've gotten a lot of contrasting opinions on it, and apparently one of my class skills is useless and needs to be replaced. That said, if you all wouldn't mind helping, I'd certainly appreciate it.

What's the class skill that is thought of as worthless?

Temotei
2010-08-13, 08:29 PM
Fax Celestis and Rin_Hunter have approved use of their homebrew, though Rin was selective in wording.

You can use my Hunter class as it is on your list. May want to include the Quicken Mark feat as the class gets it as a bonus feat.

Cardea
2010-08-13, 08:33 PM
Fax Celestis and Rin_Hunter have approved use of their homebrew, though Rin was selective in wording.

Makes sense.

How many people do we have to prune what is going in these?

Rauthiss
2010-08-13, 09:01 PM
What's the class skill that is thought of as worthless?

Unstoppable Arrows. That said, Lyndworm and jiriku brought up number of good points that I need to address.

Temotei
2010-08-13, 09:01 PM
Makes sense.

How many people do we have to prune what is going in these?

Depends on what we include in the final product, though I've sent PMs to everybody on the list so far, and I'm sending more as I put more people on.

Cardea
2010-08-13, 09:12 PM
Depends on what we include in the final product, though I've sent PMs to everybody on the list so far, and I'm sending more as I put more people on.

Some examples of my work, by the way.
(http://tragenkrieger.deviantart.com/)http://i939.photobucket.com/albums/ad232/CardeaAfton/Barbar.jpg?t=1281751910

Temotei
2010-08-13, 09:22 PM
Yes

afroakuma
arguskos
Bisected8
Chambers
Cieyrin
Djinn_in_Tonic (licensing agreement)
DracoDei
DrWeird
dspeyer
Fax Celestis
Frog Dragon
Frozen_Feet
Gorgondantess
Icewalker
Krimm_Blackleaf
Lix Lorn
Lord Xavius
Nero24200
Niezck
Noctemwolf
Owrtho
playswithfire
Rauthiss
Realms of Chaos
Rin_Hunter
Serpentine
Temotei
TheLogman
Vaynor
Xefas
zenanarchist

Cardea
2010-08-13, 09:24 PM
Gorgondantess has approved use of his homebrew.

Awesome.
As much as he gets under my skin, he's a really good homebrewer.

Rauthiss
2010-08-13, 09:43 PM
Out of curiosity, why was my sniper chosen out of all of my classes?

Cardea
2010-08-13, 09:58 PM
Out of curiosity, why was my sniper chosen out of all of my classes?

Right now we're working on a Book of Martial Prowess. This fits in.

Chambers
2010-08-13, 10:19 PM
@Temotei

Sure, go ahead and use the Samurai.

playswithfire
2010-08-13, 10:28 PM
I'm getting on a plane tomorrow and so may be of little help in the immediate future, but would like to either help with this project or enlist others, particularly fluff writers and illustrators to help on my current project:

Tome of Tactics (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?p=9123215)
The Sublime Way at War (http://opensandbox.wdfiles.com/local--files/tomeoftactics/temp.html)

a follow on to Tome of Battle which attempts to provide Sublime Way replacements for everything that didn't get one in ToB. Title links to my thread here. Subtitle links to a better-formatted version hosted on wikidot.

It borrows 2 disciplines and some associated feats from other playgrounders (Iron Rain by dspeyer/Fax Celestis and I_got_this_name and Twin Spirit by The Demented One) but the rest is mine.

Let me know if I can help.

Noctemwolf
2010-08-13, 10:34 PM
My favorite part of The Dnd Books is the fluff bits... the extra parts that aren't strictly necessary, but lovely for storytelling :smallsmile:. I'll help with that bit, if you guys still need some. Just need to know what your looking for.

Temotei
2010-08-13, 10:34 PM
I assume that's a go with using your homebrew if we do want it, then, playswithfire? :smallamused:

Noctemwolf
2010-08-13, 10:38 PM
...maybe =P

Just a random question, though: Is the fluff for the worlds the stuff is based in, or just a kinda general description or whatnot?

playswithfire
2010-08-13, 11:13 PM
I assume that's a go with using your homebrew if we do want it, then, playswithfire? :smallamused:

Go for it. If possible, I'd appreciate a heads up if people start writing/improving the fluff for it so I can talk to them about also using it in Tome of Tactics, if I ever finish it

Cardea
2010-08-13, 11:37 PM
Side note: If you could redirect people to me, Temotei, I need more things to draw. I need to get drawings done for the Base Classes and Prestige Classes, and I don't want to re-hash some copy pasted picture.

Rauthiss
2010-08-13, 11:40 PM
Side note: If you could redirect people to me, Temotei, I need more things to draw. I need to get drawings done for the Base Classes and Prestige Classes, and I don't want to re-hash some copy pasted picture.

Consider myself redirected to you. :3

Temotei
2010-08-13, 11:41 PM

By redirect, you mean ask people to talk to you about what they picture the class to look like? I could do that.

Also, keep checking the "Yes" list. Several new people have been added.

Cardea
2010-08-13, 11:50 PM
Consider myself redirected to you. :3
Awesome. What do you want your homebrew to look like for a prime example?

By redirect, you mean ask people to talk to you about what they picture the class to look like? I could do that.

Also, keep checking the "Yes" list. Several new people have been added.

Which post is the Yes list?

Temotei
2010-08-13, 11:53 PM
Which post is the Yes list?

Post #64 (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9138523&postcount=64).

arguskos
2010-08-13, 11:54 PM
Post #64 (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9138523&postcount=64).
You continue to ignore my offer of content. :smallannoyed: What is all this about, eh?

Temotei
2010-08-14, 12:03 AM
You continue to ignore my offer of content. :smallannoyed: What is all this about, eh?

Whoops. Sorry, Grandpa argus. :smallwink:

If it makes you feel better, I forgot myself.

Cardea
2010-08-14, 12:04 AM

We're... we're not denying it. We are going to be using a lot of it.

It's just, we're only doing Martial Fighting things first, and even then it's a lot of material to sort.

arguskos
2010-08-14, 12:04 AM
Whoops. Sorry, Grandpa argus. :smallwink:
Git offa mai lawn! *shakes fist* :smallfurious:

:smallwink:

EDIT: @^: And yet he refuses to put me on the list of folk that said yes. :smalltongue: Makes me curious, it does. I think he does it cause he hates me or something. Mean mean Temotei.

Cardea
2010-08-14, 12:07 AM
Just beat him to nonlethal 0 and call it a day.

Temotei
2010-08-14, 12:46 AM
Right then. I'm done with the list for today. That's a lot of homebrew.

Cardea
2010-08-14, 12:58 AM
Right then. I'm done with the list for today. That's a lot of homebrew.

Yes it is. It's also a very good start.

Dubious Pie
2010-08-14, 01:05 AM
I would be happy to be a Judge.

Andion Isurand
2010-08-14, 01:05 AM
For the time being, I have a means of converting things into PDF format.

I also know HTML and can include background and concept art in and around the content.

Temotei
2010-08-14, 01:07 AM
You've made the list of people on the big list of martial homebrew. Could we use your homebrew for a book in the works? It's unlikely that it will be finished for some time, but if you are curious, here (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=162711) is the thread, and here (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9135985&postcount=43) is the list so far.

Sure, go ahead.

I do warn, however, that the discipline you're referencing was never even critiqued by anyone (a fact that I was a bit disappointed about), much less playtested. I gave my best effort to balance with the other disciplines, but I'm not as experienced as, say, Krim or T_D_O, so I don't promise anything.

If you need me to write up any fluff or do any additional work at some point in the future, just shoot me a PM. I'd be interested to see how the book turns out, and if my discipline makes the cut, so I may keep my eye on that thread.

Xefas and TheLogman have said yes. The above is from Xefas.

Cardea
2010-08-14, 01:12 AM
For the time being, I have a means of converting things into PDF format.

I also know HTML and can include background and concept art in and around the content.

You are a wonderful, wonderful man filled with fireworks, win and cupcakes.

Djinn_in_Tonic
Hm. Potentially interesting, if it gets off the ground.

I think the only Tome of Battle PrC I have is the Twilight Scion (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=117016), which isn't my best work by any means (it was more an experiment than a fleshed out class), but you're welcome to it...depending on the license you release this PDF under (sorry, but I'm particular like that).

In future issues with less of a Tome focus, assuming there are some, my other work may also be available.

Also, if we need/want some sort of logo, let me know. My graphic arts degree-in-progress has to be good for something...

Andion Isurand
If I include people's avatars in the credits though, I'd like to request an OotS avatar that better matches my "flagship character"

Djinn_in_Tonic
2010-08-14, 01:13 AM
Hm. Potentially interesting, if it gets off the ground.

I think the only Tome of Battle PrC I have is the Twilight Scion (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=117016), which isn't my best work by any means (it was more an experiment than a fleshed out class), but you're welcome to it...depending on the license you release this PDF under (sorry, but I'm particular like that).

In future issues with less of a Tome focus, assuming there are some, my other work may also be available.

Also, if we need/want some sort of logo, let me know. My graphic arts degree-in-progress has to be good for something...

Reposting, as it may have been lost at the bottom of the last page. All to often people miss those posts...

mrcarter11
2010-08-14, 01:14 AM
I would love to help in whatever way I can. My talents are far from the best, but I'd still like to help.

Cardea
2010-08-14, 01:18 AM
Reposting, as it may have been lost at the bottom of the last page. All to often people miss those posts...
Oh my Cuthbert it's Djinn. :elan:

Yeah, I didn't actually catch what you posted, since I assumed my post was last on the page.

I think Octopus Jack would have the best say for a design/logo, if such a thing is needed.

Really love your Homebrew, by the way.

For Everyone Else
If you would like to help, and we'd be more than happy to have you on board, please tell us what you can do. While everyone can write fluff or help prune out what isn't approved, it would be best to know what you can do best.

Djinn_in_Tonic
2010-08-14, 01:22 AM
Oh my Cuthbert it's Djinn. :elan:

I get an "Oh my Cuthbert?" :smallconfused:

Really love your Homebrew, by the way.

Thanks! Always great to hear that.

If you would like to help, and we'd be more than happy to have you on board, please tell us what you can do. While everyone can write fluff or help prune out what isn't approved, it would be best to know what you can do best.

I can homebrew quite well, and I specialize in PrCs. I can write fluff til the cows come home. I can critique and edit both fluff and mechanics with some serious competence (I think...), although I'm fairly stubborn on my homebrew theory principles, which might cause a few minors squabbles.

Andion Isurand
2010-08-14, 01:22 AM
I'd suggest people start looking for artwork to represent their homebrew classes.... and possibly start posting them to this thread.

Djinn_in_Tonic
2010-08-14, 01:24 AM
I'd suggest people start looking for artwork to represent their homebrew classes.... and possibly start posting them to this thread.

Can't. 99% of the artwork people use is the IP of the artist, and thus we'd need individual permission for each piece used if we were to distribute it in any form. We'll have to either do original art or just not include art.

Vaynor
2010-08-14, 01:26 AM
Well if a homebrewer wanted art included with their content they could always contact the creator themselves and ask permission, and otherwise it would not be included. It all depends how we intend to use the artwork (it most likely couldn't be for profit if we were to use other people's art).

Anyways, in addition to allowing my content to be used I'd be happy to lend a hand doing whatever is needed to get this thing off the ground. Let me know if you need my help at all.

Cardea
2010-08-14, 01:27 AM
Can't. 99% of the artwork people use is the IP of the artist, and thus we'd need individual permission for each piece used if we were to distribute it in any form. We'll have to either do original art or just not include art.

I link you to here, good sir, and know that I'm all for this project and I am on Summer Vacation. (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9138462&postcount=63)
-Feels Awkward: No one has said anything else.-

Andion Isurand
2010-08-14, 01:48 AM
Its a great sample, how strong are you with a fully equipped humanoid subject?

Now I just gotta figure out how to seperate pages evenly and number them
then when converting webpages to PDF.

Cardea
2010-08-14, 01:55 AM
Its a great sample, how strong are you with a fully equipped humanoid subject?

Now I just gotta figure out how to seperate pages evenly and number them
then when converting webpages to PDF.

Give me an idea to run with and you'll see in a day.

Andion Isurand
2010-08-14, 01:57 AM
well, whats the strongest homebrew class we have available for the "Martial Prowess" theme and what race synergizes with its concept/fluff the best?

Djinn_in_Tonic
2010-08-14, 02:02 AM
Give me an idea to run with and you'll see in a day.

Random concept off the top of my head: a lightly-armored warrior, standing knee-deep in a pool of water, with the liquid running up his arm to form a shifting blade of clear water. Something similar to a natural-aligned Soulknife, if you will. Perhaps fending off an aquatic monster or two...Sahaguin for preference.

Temotei
2010-08-14, 02:02 AM
well, whats the strongest homebrew class we have available and what race synergizes with its concept the best?

I don't know what the strongest is, but I'd definitely like to see what can be done with this (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9112233&postcount=1). I picture an angry woman with thick, feathery white wings dive-bombing from a day sky, with the perspective from below. Weapon of choice: spear or rapier.

Djinn's suggestion is pretty sweet, though.

Cardea
2010-08-14, 02:05 AM
Human Soldier. (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6952882&postcount=1)

Best work for a Martial Prowess book.

Give me a short blurb description and I'll run with it.

Random concept off the top of my head: a lightly-armored warrior, standing knee-deep in a pool of water, with the liquid running up his arm to form a shifting blade of clear water. Something similar to a natural-aligned Soulknife, if you will. Perhaps fending off an aquatic monster or two...Sahaguin for preference.
Hrmmm.... interesting. Will take a little bit longer. Water be a fickle thing.

I don't know what the strongest is, but I'd definitely like to see what can be done with this (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9112233&postcount=1). I picture an angry woman with thick, feathery wings dive-bombing from a day sky, with the perspective from below. Weapon of choice: spear or rapier.
I can see this happening. Alright. Perspective makes it easier. I'll do it after soldier.

DrWeird
2010-08-14, 02:11 AM
While I'm not about to go flaunting my barbarian variant/overhaul around, I would suggest that the more...savage classes? Be introduced by it, serving as the buffer and semi-balance between traditional warfare and the savagery of, for example, a druidic avenger.

If there's anything that my old teacher in high school taught me, is that audiences love introductions almost more than the journey of the work itself.

Temotei
2010-08-14, 02:13 AM
I can see this happening. Alright. Perspective makes it easier. I'll do it after soldier.

Actually, make the background three tornadoes ready to touch down instead of a day sky. Then add lightning. Yeeeeaaahhh...:smallamused:

Flashy class features are awesome. :smallbiggrin:

Andion Isurand
2010-08-14, 02:26 AM
Or I may just want to do it with Word... either way, wont change things for concept art.

Just re-learned how give a page two columns, and have tables and images that overlap outside their bounds.

If anyone else wants to try and make a short sample page in Word for their homebrew content... as long as I can read the file with Microsoft Office 2003... I can just try to convert it to PDF.

Octopus Jack
2010-08-14, 02:52 AM
This is going most excelently, everyone keep doing what your doing, and anyone else that wants to help out that dosn't have a job yet can start reading through homebrew or do something to match their skills or anything really to contribute to the book.

I'll be away for the weekend, so if you have anymore questions entrust them to one of the other people working on the project (such as Cardea or Temoei)

This is all going really well so far. :smallbiggrin:

Cardea
2010-08-14, 02:54 AM
This is going most excelently, everyone keep doing what your doing, and anyone else that wants to help out that dosn't have a job yet can start reading through homebrew or do something to match their skills or anything really to contribute to the book.

I'll be away for the weekend, so if you have anymore questions entrust them to one of the other people working on the project (such as Cardea or Temoei)

This is all going really well so far. :smallbiggrin:

Talk with Djinn about a Design/Logo for all of this. He offered to do one, and I personally think it'd be a good idea, Bossman.

DracoDei
2010-08-14, 04:16 AM
Just so we are clear... some (a lot?)of the fluff for Leap Dragoon is from Final Fantasy IX, and thus... well, if you are worried about that, then a major neutering may be needed to get it to pass muster (note that it hasn't stopped me and several others from posting similar classes although I gave a lot more background than most).

Andion Isurand
2010-08-14, 04:18 AM
http://www.easy-share.com/1911881051/Agent_Arcanist.pdf

there we go, this sample should do

a little light on fluff, its basically the 5 lvl version of my PrC revamped as Agent Arcanist

Djinn_in_Tonic
2010-08-14, 06:47 AM
Some important questions.

What sort of Intellectual Property license will this be released under?
Will the PDF be freely distributed? If not, what will the cost be, and will we be reimbursed for our work's inclusion?

...more questions may be forthcoming.

Roc Ness
2010-08-14, 07:58 AM
Okay. There is so many people doing so much stuff all over the place and then moving on to other stuff and going all over the place that I can't tell who's doing what for the people needed table. :smalleek: :smallredface:

So now I'm just changing it to a "Jobs" table.

Serpentine
2010-08-14, 08:00 AM
Blegh. My archery prestige class is pretty crappy. I'd prefer you use my Magma Druid or Animorphs stuff than that :smallyuk:

Roc Ness
2010-08-14, 08:03 AM
Ah, but for now we are doing Martial Prowess. :smallbiggrin:

The_Admiral
2010-08-14, 08:46 AM

Hey it's a waterbender

Noctemwolf
2010-08-14, 11:00 AM
@ Andion Isurand: I made up a sample page for you! I don't know how to share Microsoft word documents, so I made it into an image instead.
The placeholder image is something that looks pretty close to what I would imagine a Protectorate would look like (Hint: Warforged make amazing Bodyguards!)

http://i465.photobucket.com/albums/rr17/Noctemwolf/Protectorate.png
http://i465.photobucket.com/albums/rr17/Noctemwolf/ProtectorateOnpage.png

Temotei
2010-08-14, 11:53 AM
Lots of new approvals.

Djinn: From what I understand, the book will be free and open to all. It should be.

Realms of Chaos
2010-08-14, 12:17 PM
Although it's a bit odd, I'd also like to submit my old Paragon (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=128415) class for your consideration. :smallbiggrin:

Vaynor
2010-08-14, 12:49 PM
Well, you've certainly chosen a lot of my crappy homebrew. :smalltongue:

Andion Isurand
2010-08-14, 01:19 PM
@ Andion Isurand: I made up a sample page for you! I don't know how to share Microsoft word documents, so I made it into an image instead.
The placeholder image is something that looks pretty close to what I would imagine a Protectorate would look like (Hint: Warforged make amazing Bodyguards!)

http://i465.photobucket.com/albums/rr17/Noctemwolf/Protectorate.png
http://i465.photobucket.com/albums/rr17/Noctemwolf/ProtectorateOnpage.png

That's pretty damn good, did you do that in word?
What font is that?

I'm surprised you don't have the Combat Expertise as a prerequisite, along with bonus feats that can grab Improved Combat Expertise and Allied Defense.

Temotei
2010-08-14, 02:06 PM
Yes

afroakuma
arguskos
Bisected8
BladeofOblivion
Chambers
Cieyrin
DracoDei
DrWeird
dspeyer
ErrantX
Fax Celestis
Frog Dragon
Frozen_Feet
Gorgondantess
Icewalker
Krimm_Blackleaf
Lix Lorn
Lord Xavius
Nero24200
Niezck
Noctemwolf
Owrtho
playswithfire
Rauthiss
Realms of Chaos
Rin_Hunter
Serpentine
Siosilvar
Temotei
TheLogman
Vaynor
Xefas
zenanarchist

Siosilvar has given us the go-ahead. That's thirty-two names. :smallbiggrin:

I'll move the list to a new page every time we get to one so it's easier to find.

Noctemwolf
2010-08-14, 04:16 PM
Calibra (body), I believe?

I did the first spoiler in word, yes, but the second one was done in paint... Though I could probably do it in word. I'll check when I'm back on my computer (mobile ftw!).
Combat expertise? I did not think of that. Would it work with a bull rush? And where did you find the other feats? I only have access to the core books.

Hey! Instead of fluff, I could help with page layouts! It would be a more useful thing I could do.

Andion Isurand
2010-08-14, 04:48 PM
But yeah, layouts would be nice, I'm just looking ahead and trying to decide how the work can be done efficiently.

We may also want to avoid putting any graphics behind the text, IMO it'd be easier on the rader that way.

http://andion-isurand.webs.com/Agent_Arcanist2.pdf

but your lay out is pretty nice... if you could put your word documents on a free provider like webs.com... that might work

///////////////////////////////

Also, the thing about bullrush is you have to leave your charge's side to pursue the push. A typical bodyguard might be better off just tripping and disarming and sundering weapons when dealing with multiple foes and may not want two shields to do that.

Vigilant Defense (Ex): Whenever an enemy you threaten attacks an ally that is adjacent to you, they provoke an attack of opportunity from you.

Proactive Defense (Ex): Whenever you take a penalty on attack rolls due to fighting defensively or using Combat Expertise, you suffer only half that penalty on any attacks of oportunity you make that round (rounded down).

You could also give your class a bonus to disarm, sunder or trip a stunned target, made so by your shield.

Now, if you were city riot control... heh, that could use two shields and non-lethal damage measures.. but i'd consider it only a 5 level concept.

Siosilvar
2010-08-14, 06:10 PM
Siosilvar has given us the go-ahead. That's thirty-two names. :smallbiggrin:

Albeit a very sarcastic one. :smallamused:

EDIT: On another note... do you need me for anything? I can proofread, at least.

Roc Ness
2010-08-14, 06:15 PM
Do you guys think we need a database thread for all this stuff? As in we start a thread, put all the role list/homebrew list/Yes list in the OP for easy reference, and update that OP list periodically. In addition, everybody involved in the project post in that thread everything they are doing/have done related to the project, so we don't have to ask everybody what they are doing.

We keep this thread for the actual work, of course.

Temotei
2010-08-14, 06:17 PM
Albeit a very sarcastic one. :smallamused:

EDIT: On another note... do you need me for anything? I can proofread, at least.

Any help you can give would be awesome. Seriously. I plan on proofreading, organizing the lists, organizing the lists into categories as laid out by Cardea, and helping the creators that approve the use of their homebrew balance said homebrew...so, yeah. Help is good. :smallamused:

Do you guys think we need a database thread for all this stuff? As in we start a thread, put all the role list/homebrew list/Yes list in the OP for easy reference, and update that OP list periodically. In addition, everybody involved in the project post in that thread everything they are doing/have done related to the project, so we don't have to ask everybody what they are doing.

We keep this thread for the actual work, of course.

That's not a bad idea. It had occurred to me, but I figured since nobody had a problem with this thread that I'd just leave it alone.

I'll create the thread so I can edit the list, if that's fine with everyone.

Andion Isurand
2010-08-14, 06:20 PM
well, I can convert word docs to PDF
right now I have my margins set to 0.5 inches on all sides
i used helvetica font

if we figure out a way to standardize the layout and get everything ordered... headers.. footers... table of contents... chapters...

and then start sharing information one piece at a time... I think I can eventually put everything into a single word document for conversion

Roc Ness
2010-08-14, 06:22 PM
That's not a bad idea. It had occurred to me, but I figured since nobody had a problem with this thread that I'd just leave it alone.

I'll create the thread so I can edit the list, if that's fine with everyone.

'Kay. Lesse what Octopus Jack has to say.

Cardea
2010-08-14, 08:14 PM
Hey
So I just got back from a ten hour date.
Ahm. Tired. I'll get something posted up later tonight.

Temotei
2010-08-14, 08:17 PM
Hey
So I just got back from a ten hour date.
Ahm. Tired. I'll get something posted up later tonight.

...ten hours? And you're tired? Gee. :smallamused:

Rauthiss
2010-08-14, 09:10 PM
I can't offer much, but I'd happily proofread and edit as well. :3

Cardea
2010-08-14, 09:41 PM
...ten hours? And you're tired? Gee. :smallamused:

Yeah.... ten hours...
Picnic/Barbecue -> Walking around -> Shopping -> Buying Art Supplies -> Surprising her with gift -> Movie -> Watching sunset.

Good day. But I'm exhausted.

Working on Soldier picture.

Temotei
2010-08-14, 10:52 PM
I'll start weeding out unbalanced things in the list. If they're cool enough to include next to the best, I'll PM the author and ask them if they'd be willing to work with me (and others, hopefully) on balancing it to the level of "normal" play.

That, or we could have each thing marked for a certain level of play.

Cardea
2010-08-14, 11:11 PM
I'll start weeding out unbalanced things in the list. If they're cool enough to include next to the best, I'll PM the author and ask them if they'd be willing to work with me (and others, hopefully) on balancing it to the level of "normal" play.

That, or we could have each thing marked for a certain level of play.

When you say certain levels, do you mean tiers, or how well they play?

Temotei
2010-08-14, 11:16 PM
When you say certain levels, do you mean tiers, or how well they play?

I mean tiers. Essentially, we'd mark the approximate tier of a class and go with that. The end product would end up with far less balanced things in the usual sense, but some higher-end gamers might like that first-tier fighter, or some people might like the weaker classes.

I'd prefer balancing everything to about tier 3, but that might just be me.

Rauthiss: Any help is good help.

Djinn_in_Tonic
2010-08-14, 11:32 PM
I mean tiers. Essentially, we'd mark the approximate tier of a class and go with that. The end product would end up with far less balanced things in the usual sense, but some higher-end gamers might like that first-tier fighter, or some people might like the weaker classes.

I'd prefer balancing everything to about tier 3, but that might just be me.

Rauthiss: Any help is good help.

Honestly, just pick the best stuff. The tier system is good when discussing optimization, but doesn't really reflect 80-90% of games as directly as some seem to think.

Temotei
2010-08-14, 11:37 PM
Honestly, just pick the best stuff. The tier system is good when discussing optimization, but doesn't really reflect 80-90% of games as directly as some seem to think.

That, actually, is probably the best thing to do.

By best, you mean the most unique, coolest, and best at bringing fun to the table/PbP game, I presume, so I'll work from there, starting with...the antithesis, as Lix Lorn has approved the use of her stuff, while Kellus hasn't.

Djinn_in_Tonic
2010-08-14, 11:46 PM
By best, you mean the most unique, coolest, and best at bringing fun to the table/PbP game, I presume, so I'll work from there, starting with...the antithesis, as Lix Lorn has approved the use of her stuff, while Kellus hasn't.

Exactly. A Prestige Class, for example, should be something that you're thrilled to take: not just something that makes you slightly better at option A.

Compare the concepts behind the Tempest (official WotC class) to the concepts behind my Sibyl of the Blinded Eye or the Spirit Lords (which I think were The Demented One, although I could be mistaken...) by Krimm_Blackleaf. The Tempest is, by comparison, boring and uninteresting: hooray, you're better at 2 weapon fighting. Isn't there a line of feats that basically covers 90% of your class's concept? Sure, a few mechanics might have been added, but did it really merit a whole PrC? Doubtful.

Interesting concept and/or strong mechanical distinction/strong flavor + cool/unique and above all well-designed abilities = the best classes.

Cardea
2010-08-14, 11:53 PM
Yeah. Just prune for good stuff that make the game interesting, instead of keeping things that make already available options slightly better. Awesome.

This looks like it's starting to run, folks.

Temotei
2010-08-14, 11:54 PM
Exactly. A Prestige Class, for example, should be something that you're thrilled to take: not just something that makes you slightly better at option A.

Compare the concepts behind the Tempest (official WotC class) to the concepts behind my Sibyl of the Blinded Eye or the Spirit Lords (which I think were The Demented One, although I could be mistaken...). The Tempest is, by comparison, boring and uninteresting: hooray, you're better at 2 weapon fighting. Isn't there a line of feats that basically covers 90% of your class's concept? Sure, a few mechanics might have been added, but did it really merit a whole PrC? Doubtful.

Interesting concept and/or strong mechanical distinction/strong flavor + cool/unique and above all well-designed abilities = the best classes.

Agreed. :smallcool:

The spirit lords are by Krimm_Blackleaf.

Cardea
2010-08-15, 12:08 AM
Agreed. :smallcool:

The spirit lords are by Krimm_Blackleaf.

Hey, Temo, does everyone on the YES list have an Extended Signature?

Temotei
2010-08-15, 12:18 AM

Probably not. Are you thinking of linking to those signatures in their names? That's a good idea. I'll do it with the ones I know have them if that's what you're thinking.

Cardea
2010-08-15, 12:27 AM
Probably not. Are you thinking of linking to those signatures in their names? That's a good idea. I'll do it with the ones I know have them if that's what you're thinking.

Yes, precisely.

Realms of Chaos
2010-08-15, 09:23 AM
Wow. I just found the file on my computer where I keep the links to my old classes. :smallsmile:

Looking back, any (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=150006) or (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=113410) all (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=164099) of these (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=154049) might fill the bill, if it's not too late (not sure about the last one but you have partial casters already so... partial manifesters?)

Djinn_in_Tonic
2010-08-15, 10:04 AM

I know I don't. That said, I already provided a link to my only currently finished Tome of Battle homebrew. Still, if we want anything specific, I'm up for whipping up a class or two to fill in the gaps.

DrWeird
2010-08-15, 10:11 AM
Good thing I had barbarian covered; it's amazing how certain classes get a new thread almost every page, and others are lucky to even pop up :smallcool:

One thing I noted, is that the team is going to have to consider the sheer number of certain classes, variants and themed prestige class, and choose the best in their prospective area.

Roc Ness
2010-08-15, 10:25 AM
A vote, a'la the PRC and Base Class contests? :smallconfused:

DrWeird
2010-08-15, 10:28 AM
No, but I think when you have a few classes which are similar in purpose, have certain conflicting or look like one would simply be a *better* version, etc. that the entire development team, or at least the ones assigned to decide, should reason out which ones belong amongst themselves.

Roc Ness
2010-08-15, 10:32 AM
... Are you volunteering? :smallbiggrin:

DrWeird
2010-08-15, 10:36 AM
Well, I might be a DM, but I think it deserves to be handled by a few more experienced people. People who've been around for a little while on this site.

Temotei
2010-08-15, 10:38 AM
Yes

afroakuma (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5281866&postcount=45)
arguskos (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8086523&postcount=62)
Bisected8 (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3397456&postcount=7)
BladeofOblivion
Chambers
Cieyrin (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8557321&postcount=67)
DracoDei (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3505115&postcount=11)
DrWeird
dspeyer
ErrantX (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4112249&postcount=26)
Fax Celestis (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3506417&postcount=12)
Frog Dragon (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4956718&postcount=35)
Frozen_Feet
Gorgondantess
Icewalker (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3508095&postcount=15)
Krimm_Blackleaf (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4589069&postcount=50)
Lix Lorn (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8243161&postcount=62)
Lord Xavius (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6634080&postcount=51)
Nero24200 (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8282359&postcount=64)
Niezck
Noctemwolf
Owrtho (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4958013&postcount=37)
playswithfire
Rauthiss (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8591187&postcount=68)
Realms of Chaos
Rin_Hunter
Rithaniel
Serpentine
Siosilvar (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4833459&postcount=31)
Temotei (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7432112&postcount=1)
TheLogman (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3568587&postcount=19)
Tokuhara
Vaynor (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4958058&postcount=38)
Xallace (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5105246&postcount=43)
Xefas (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6634147&postcount=52)
zagan
zenanarchist

The Vorpal Tribble may agree soon.

Djinn_in_Tonic
2010-08-15, 10:45 AM
No, but I think when you have a few classes which are similar in purpose, have certain conflicting or look like one would simply be a *better* version, etc. that the entire development team, or at least the ones assigned to decide, should reason out which ones belong amongst themselves.

I'm game to get on board with the decision making team. Hell...I'd be game to lead the damn thing when it comes to determining which ones we want to include. That's the sort of stuff I love to do. :smallbiggrin:

Temotei
2010-08-15, 11:08 AM
I'm game to get on board with the decision making team. Hell...I'd be game to lead the damn thing when it comes to determining which ones we want to include. That's the sort of stuff I love to do. :smallbiggrin:

Sweet. :smallcool:

First, are we going to have any overlap among books? Several classes and feats would work well with scoundrels and warriors alike, or even warriors and spellcasters.

DrWeird
2010-08-15, 11:09 AM
I assumed the first book would be about Martial Characters, which should cover the range from the mighty barbarian to the sneaky rogue. I can't see an issue in first dividing it up into martial characters for one edition, spellslingers for another, and hybrid martial/casters in another - or possibly in both books, with each receiving those classes which are closer. I dunno, that's the vibe I got.

flabort
2010-08-15, 11:11 AM
This looks like quite the project you guys are working on. If you guys do finish a few books, and start putting out a newsletter/magazine, might I suggest a 'Monk fix of the month section'?

Actually, it looks like you've gathered enough material to make crystal keep pdf's have trouble topping you already, for just one book. and it looks like everythings well in hand for now. Nothing I can do to help, but PM me if your really that desperate. (not that you'll get much from it, sorry)

DracoDei
2010-08-15, 12:23 PM
This may sound a bit odd, but if we are doing Martial, you should consider including my True Haste spell... I have never given it its own thread, so I guess I will just post it again here...

True Haste
Target: One Creature Touched
Range: Touch

As per Haste(Including which level it is for which classes) except that no bonus to base movement rate is given, but if the creature forgoes the extra attack granted, or does not attack in a given round it gains an additional move action (which may ONLY be used for movement). If a creature is benefiting from both Haste and True Haste (or spells or effects with similar results), the effects do not stack. It must decide at the time of casting, and again at the beginning of its turn which to benefit from until the start of its next turn.

Temotei
2010-08-15, 12:24 PM
This may sound a bit odd, but if we are doing Martial, you should consider including my True Haste spell... I have never given it its own thread, so I guess I will just post it again here...

(Give me about 10 minutes to find and copy it)

I remember that thing. You should post that in its own thread.

It might not be a bad idea to include some spells like that. For example, these (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5486545&postcount=1) (or, at least, physical agility) might go to good use for a martial character.

Then again, if this is completely martial, we could just make a "gish" book later...or something.

DracoDei
2010-08-15, 12:47 PM
I remember that thing. You should post that in its own thread.

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing... HERE (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=164282) y'all go!

Djinn_in_Tonic
2010-08-15, 12:54 PM
Here's the big question we have to ask:

What is Martial?

The idea of a Martial Book is, frankly, insane. To use just my own work...I have tons of "martial" classes, but many are martial focused and step on other things.

I think a pure Martial book needs a much, much tighter theme to avoid becoming to cluttered. Otherwise we hit the problem that 4e hit: anything that doesn't specialize in magical power can be considered "martial." Either we need a tighter theme (Tome of Battle v2, Savage Characters, Weapon Masters), or we need to drop the themed idea and do sections: a mix of things, divided into sections. The latter option is probably more sustainable (as we don't have to only pick homebrew from a certain theme), and allows us to cherry-pick the best of the best for each issue.

DrWeird
2010-08-15, 01:13 PM
That's exactly as I suggested earlier; every section divided up by their pertaining theme. And we must restrict highly upon which classes that make it in, and preclude every section, each organized alphabetically.

Djinn_in_Tonic
2010-08-15, 01:27 PM
That's exactly as I suggested earlier; every section divided up by their pertaining theme. And we must restrict highly upon which classes that make it in, and preclude every section, each organized alphabetically.

I think this is what I would prefer, to such an extent that this is something I might do on my own if we think it's best to go another route with this particular project. I'm interested in the chance to do things like the Revision of the Month (our pick of some of the best class revisions out there), Designer Spotlight (an interview with a well-known or lesser-known homebrewer, featuring a short interview and 1-3 of their favorite works), NPC for Hire (a collection of NPCs for use in your campaign), and others. Things like the following:

Adventure/Plot hooks and ideas.
Magic Items, Feats, and Spells.
Suggested houserules to spice up your games.
How-to tips on Homebrew.
Something like my "Philosophy of Creation" project, turned into a monthly article series. I'd be game to do it.
A "Homebrew This" contest, with the winner featured in the article.
And so on...other ideas as we see fit.

In short, make not just a collection of Homebrew...make an invaluable resource to fans of homebrew and 3.5 alike. Something like Dragon Magazine as it should have been, made by people who actually know theory, and actually know balance, featuring material made by those who love and play the game, not by those paid to make it.

Difficult? Yes. Crazy? Yes. But it just might work.

Temotei
2010-08-15, 01:29 PM
Here's the big question we have to ask:

What is Martial?

The idea of a Martial Book is, frankly, insane. To use just my own work...I have tons of "martial" classes, but many are martial focused and step on other things.

I think a pure Martial book needs a much, much tighter theme to avoid becoming to cluttered. Otherwise we hit the problem that 4e hit: anything that doesn't specialize in magical power can be considered "martial." Either we need a tighter theme (Tome of Battle v2, Savage Characters, Weapon Masters), or we need to drop the themed idea and do sections: a mix of things, divided into sections. The latter option is probably more sustainable (as we don't have to only pick homebrew from a certain theme), and allows us to cherry-pick the best of the best for each issue.

Agreed. Still, it helps to have the "strong" martial classes (those with full BAB, class features focused on weapons and such, and martial maneuvers) on a list so we can divide after we have everything.

If anyone can help with looking at the homebrew, that'd be awesome. I really, really don't want to look through that whole list alone. :smallsigh:

I will, though.

I think this is what I would prefer, to such an extent that this is something I might do on my own if we think it's best to go another route with this particular project. I'm interested in the chance to do things like the Revision of the Month (our pick of some of the best class revisions out there), Designer Spotlight (an interview with a well-known or lesser-known homebrewer, featuring a short interview and 1-3 of their favorite works), NPC for Hire (a collection of NPCs for use in your campaign), and others. Things like the following:

How-to tips on Homebrew.
Something like my "Philosophy of Creation" project, turned into a monthly article series. I'd be game to do it.

In short, make not just a collection of Homebrew...make an invaluable resource to fans of homebrew and 3.5 alike. Something like Dragon Magazine as it should have been, made by people who actually know theory, and actually know balance, featuring material made by those who love and play the game, not by those paid to make it.

I agree that this is a good idea, though making books of homebrew would still be a good way to compile such things.

Djinn_in_Tonic
2010-08-15, 01:30 PM
If anyone can help with looking at the homebrew, that'd be awesome. I really, really don't want to look through that whole list alone. :smallsigh:

I will, though.

Yeah. I'll get on that this week, and report back on my favorites.

Anyway, I'm headed off to a party. I'm interested to hear what people think of my suggestion. Yeah, it'd be hard...but...well..."think big or go home" is sort of my philosophy with regards to these things.

DrWeird
2010-08-15, 01:34 PM
So, what you're suggesting is a pdf...of the WotC's old 3.5 section on the website?

I like it. Like it a lot. I'm good with fluff and rounding out classes that *I* haven't made, so I could do that for them.

Cardea
2010-08-15, 04:02 PM

How-to tips on Homebrew.

Difficult? Yes. Crazy? Yes. But it just might work.

With this kind of thing in mind, we'd need a site.

Temotei
2010-08-15, 04:28 PM
With this kind of thing in mind, we'd need a site.

Maybe. I think we could just post on these boards, though, reserving a post or two for the whole thing every time a new thread comes up.

The list has been updated even more, though the extended signature thread is emptied of such things.

There should be a magic item book. I don't know if that was considered before...

This made me laugh a little:

YES

Cardea
2010-08-15, 04:44 PM
Maybe. I think we could just post on these boards, though, reserving a post or two for the whole thing every time a new thread comes up.

The list has been updated even more, though the extended signature thread is emptied of such things.

There should be a magic item book. I don't know if that was considered before...

I think we should slow down a bit here first, and figure out a list.

If we continue with a book idea:
Here's something. Let's start with a general book. Present five to seven new base classes, a handful of Prestige Classes, and then some misc. Homebrew. It'd have more downtime, and with it coming longer pauses in between books, and would be in large doses.

If we do a magazine idea, as presented by Djinn:
Have some way to get the magazine files easily and readily available. Figure out what would be in each one, and figure out articles. It would require more 'active' work, but in smaller doses.

Also, on the topic of what is counted as Martial Prowess, I thought of it as people who fought who didn't have access to Arcane/Divine Magic, Psionics or any other kind of powers that are unnatural. At least for base classes. In terms of Prestige Classes, I would say keep what is closer to home for Warfare/Physical Combat. Complete Warrior had Knights of the Chalice (Which was Martial with Divine Powers/Spells), Nature's Warriors (Wildshape cocaine), Rage Mage (AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAWHAT), Spellswords (You know what this is) and then things like Hulking Hurler, Exotic Weapon Master, Drunk Master, Cavalier and Bear Warrior. Each class presented in it was more in touch with Combat closer to a pure physical standpoint.

Complete Arcane had Enlightened Fist (Monk/Wizard bonanza) and Suel Arcanamach (Which is very similar to a Spellsword) while holding things like the Alienist (Nomorepleasewhy) and Fatespinner.

It'd just be a matter or careful pruning/voting on what would count closer to the book idea on a case by case basis.

Personally, on a side note, I am against most homebrew spells that simply change up how a spell functions outside of Lesser/Greater at Lower/Higher spell levels.

Temotei
2010-08-15, 04:50 PM
Also, on the topic of what is counted as Martial Prowess, I thought of it as people who fought who didn't have access to Arcane/Divine Magic, Psionics or any other kind of powers that are unnatural. At least for base classes. In terms of Prestige Classes, I would say keep what is closer to home for Warfare/Physical Combat. Complete Warrior had Knights of the Chalice (Which was Martial with Divine Powers/Spells), Nature's Warriors (Wildshape cocaine), Rage Mage (AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAWHAT), Spellswords (You know what this is) and then things like Hulking Hurler, Exotic Weapon Master, Drunk Master, Cavalier and Bear Warrior. Each class presented in it was more in touch with Combat closer to a pure physical standpoint.

"Unnatural" would leave out tons of stuff, like many disciplines, feats, and prestige classes, as well as several base classes and such. Your examples make sense, though.

Personally, on a side note, I am against most homebrew spells that simply change up how a spell functions outside of Lesser/Greater at Lower/Higher spell levels.

Regardless, true haste is a pretty good addition to the rules that should exist without homebrew.

Cardea
2010-08-15, 05:17 PM
"Unnatural" would leave out tons of stuff, like many disciplines, feats, and prestige classes, as well as several base classes and such. Your examples make sense, though.
Aye, so I guess I'd have to change my wording, but I think you get my point.

Regardless, true haste is a pretty good addition to the rules that should exist without homebrew.
Forgoing the base movement speed increase in exchange for the option to trade off your attacks for an extra move-only movement action? Ehhh...

You can already make a double-movement action if you forgo your attack without this spell. If you have expeditious retreat (Or its fun version that is a Free Action), you already make this speed increase without making a new spell.

I suppose it'd be good for the option choice, but other than that I'm not really seeing much use for this.

playswithfire
2010-08-15, 05:31 PM
If you want a link for me in the Yes post, just use this (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?p=9123215); I don't have an extended sig, but this is my single biggest block of homebrew.

DracoDei
2010-08-15, 05:39 PM
I actually conceived of them as existing side by side. Haste has the advantages of being longer range and multi-target. I supposed some GMs would ban Haste, but I don't really see much point.

Forgoing the base movement speed increase in exchange for the option to trade off your attacks for an extra move-only movement action? Ehhh...

You can already make a double-movement action if you forgo your attack without this spell. If you have expeditious retreat (Or its fun version that is a Free Action), you already make this speed increase without making a new spell.

I suppose it'd be good for the option choice, but other than that I'm not really seeing much use for this.
"Move, then Full-Attack" is the critical option you are missing.

Cardea
2010-08-15, 05:50 PM
I actually conceived of them as existing side by side. Haste has the advantages of being longer range and multi-target. I supposed some GMs would ban Haste, but I don't really see much point.
Side by side would make a little more sense, the only real problem I see would be stacking them at the same time, and fluffing the True Haste spell.

"Move, then Full-Attack" is the critical option you are missing.
Then it'd overlap Expeditious Retreat, but only for a single attack.
The only movement you can take during a full attack is a 5-foot step.
Unless you have some other method of attacking multiple times.

DracoDei
2010-08-15, 06:46 PM
Side by side would make a little more sense, the only real problem I see would be stacking them at the same time, and fluffing the True Haste spell.
I think there is some "apples and oranges" here, but you have a valid point, and maybe it should be tuned up to explicitly disallow that. Most of the bonuses wouldn't stack anyway.

Then it'd overlap Expeditious Retreat, but only for a single attack.
The only movement you can take during a full attack is a 5-foot step.
Unless you have some other method of attacking multiple times.
The entire purpose is to allow that. You get an extra move action. You use it to move. That leaves you with a full-round's worth of actions. You use that for a full-attack plus a 5' step if you like.

Cardea
2010-08-15, 06:48 PM
I think there is some "apples and oranges" here, but you have a valid point, and maybe it should be tuned up to explicitly disallow that. Most of the bonuses wouldn't stack anyway.
Most, but there'd still be some stuff that'd make it broken.

The entire purpose is to allow that. You get an extra move action. You use it to move. That leaves you with a full-round's worth of actions. You use that for a full-attack plus a 5' step if you like.

So you have Pounce, but in longer explanation.

Andion Isurand
2010-08-15, 06:48 PM
how would this spell stack with the swiftblade abilities?

DracoDei
2010-08-15, 07:09 PM
Most, but there'd still be some stuff that'd make it broken.
Ok, I can add in 2 sentences for that. Would this work?
"If a creature is benefiting from both Haste and True Haste (or spells or effects with similar results), the effects do not stack. It must decide at the time of casting, and again at the beginning of its turn which to benefit from until the start of its next turn."

So you have Pounce, but in longer explanation.
OR you can make an extra attack at your highest BAB (and it has the miscellaneous benefits of Haste too of course, but you knew that)

how would this spell stack with the swiftblade abilities?
Don't know enough about the Swiftblade, but probably exactly the same as it would stack with Haste.

Cardea
2010-08-15, 07:39 PM
Ok, I can add in 2 sentences for that. Would this work?
"If a creature is benefiting from both Haste and True Haste (or spells or effects with similar results), the effects do not stack. It must decide at the time of casting, and again at the beginning of its turn which to benefit from until the start of its next turn."
Then yeah, it'd work.

OR you can make an extra attack at your highest BAB (and it has the miscellaneous benefits of Haste too of course, but you knew that)
So you have Pounce, or an extra attack. You'd get this at 5th Level at the soonest.

Things that would typically have Haste have a great BAB progression, so at this point in time they'd have +5 to hit. They'd be gaining an extra attack, so of course they'd take this option. It's the best. At 6th level, they'll have +6/+1. Even without making a Full BAB, they'd take this option, as it would give them the virtual benefits of Pounce. Until level 11, where they'd have +11/+6/+1, where most would still choose the extra attack, since it would be +11 to hit, instead of a +6/+1 to hit.

And even all that aside, you only get the extra attack from Haste (http://www.d20srd.org/srd/spells/haste.htm) if you use a Full-Attack Action to attack.

DracoDei
2010-08-15, 08:08 PM
So you have Pounce, or an extra attack. You'd get this at 5th Level at the soonest.

Things that would typically have Haste have a great BAB progression, With the notable exception of individual bards, sorcerers and wizards... or did you mean "Get it cast on them" instead of "can cast it"?

so at this point in time they'd have +5 to hit. They'd be gaining an extra attack, so of course they'd take this option. It's the best. At 6th level, they'll have +6/+1. Even without making a Full BAB, they'd take this option, as it would give them the virtual benefits of Pounce. Until level 11, where they'd have +11/+6/+1, where most would still choose the extra attack, since it would be +11 to hit, instead of a +6/+1 to hit.
Except that, as you pointed out in your next paragraph, you have to full-attack to get the extra attack from Haste. In any toe-to-toe slugfest, you are probably going to want the extra full BAB attack on any round EXCEPT the first round (and provided you win initiative) where you Pounce-equivalent them. This makes Full-Attack focused builds (including TWF) more viable without Pounce from a class ability or whatever.

And even all that aside, you only get the extra attack from Haste (http://www.d20srd.org/srd/spells/haste.htm) if you use a Full-Attack Action to attack.
A niggling timing issue that I am going to iron out. If it helps think of it like this: you declare a full-attack, gain the move action, move, then actually execute the full-attack. Full-attacking then moving is even more obviously possible.

Cardea
2010-08-15, 08:32 PM
With the notable exception of individual bards, sorcerers and wizards... or did you mean "Get it cast on them" instead of "can cast it"?
Cast on them. Assumed that was assumed.

Except that, as you pointed out in your next paragraph, you have to full-attack to get the extra attack from Haste. In any toe-to-toe slugfest, you are probably going to want the extra full BAB attack on any round EXCEPT the first round (and provided you win initiative) where you Pounce-equivalent them. This makes Full-Attack focused builds (including TWF) more viable without Pounce from a class ability or whatever.
Except its mildly silly to depend more on an outside source for Pounce that can easily be dispelled, instead of having it from, per se, Two-Weapon Pounce or Bloodclaw Master. Where at that point, they're also doing it for the extra benefits that already come with taking/getting that. Asking for someone to cast a third level spell whenever this one runs out (1 Round/Level mind you) as necessary is draining.

A niggling timing issue that I am going to iron out. If it helps think of it like this: you declare a full-attack, gain the move action, move, then actually execute the full-attack. Full-attacking then moving is even more obviously possible.
The first one? Declaring you're doing something, then doing another, then doing what you said you'd do. What?
The second one? Maybe, but time constraints. That's six seconds to work with.

imp_fireball
2010-08-15, 09:20 PM
Is this list going to include everything (assuming it's been reviewed, etc.) or is it just 15 X 10 Y 5 Z?

If it includes everything, it'll be like a homebrew lexicon. Which'd be awesome.

Andion Isurand
2010-08-15, 09:24 PM
Yeah, its kind of daunting depending on how much we include.

....tinkering with and huge amount of tables in word trying to line everything up and maintaing the continuity of the formatting....

DracoDei
2010-08-15, 11:17 PM
Except its mildly silly to depend more on an outside source for Pounce that can easily be dispelled, instead of having it from, per se, Two-Weapon Pounce or Bloodclaw Master. Where at that point, they're also doing it for the extra benefits that already come with taking/getting that. Asking for someone to cast a third level spell whenever this one runs out (1 Round/Level mind you) as necessary is draining.
I didn't say it was a perfect option, and 1 fight buffs aren't anything new. At higher levels you can buy a wand for others to use, or get potions. If it is as good an option to cast as 3.5 Haste (from a perspective of going for victory, not personal glory) then I am happy with it.

The first one? Declaring you're doing something, then doing another, then doing what you said you'd do. What?

I just said "If it helps, think of it like this:". I never said that was how I would actually phrase that bit of boiler-plate when and if (probably "when" since you insist on nagging me about it...) I actually included it. Stop being such a rules lawyer for just a minute and try to get the FEEL of what I am saying. Then, when you have done that, we can get back to hashing out the wording.

Vaynor
2010-08-15, 11:22 PM
Maybe create a thread to discuss haste? It's a bit off-topic.

DracoDei
2010-08-15, 11:33 PM

I concur, but there is no need to create one. I already made the spell its own thread (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=164282) before this whole mess really got started.

Cardea
2010-08-15, 11:36 PM

Agreed, since I was talking with Temotei in the first place. :smallannoyed:

Regardless of pseudo-spell production, I enlisted the help of a friend of mine for the art for this project. I told her to start out with Rauthiss' Elementalist (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=150786) class. Here's what she's done thus far (http://i37.tinypic.com/21oms10.jpg) after some quick sketching.

Temotei
2010-08-15, 11:54 PM
Yes

Admiral Squish (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9070651&postcount=72)
afroakuma (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5281866&postcount=45)
Andion Isurand (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9116822&postcount=73)
arguskos (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8086523&postcount=62)
Bisected8 (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3397456&postcount=7)
BladeofOblivion
Chambers
ChumpLump (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3968276&postcount=23)
Cieyrin (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8557321&postcount=67)
Djinn_in_Tonic (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6568611&postcount=9)
DracoDei (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3505115&postcount=11)
Drolyt (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7715477&postcount=60)
DrWeird
dspeyer
ErrantX (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4112249&postcount=26)
Fax Celestis (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3506417&postcount=12)
Frog Dragon (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4956718&postcount=35)
Frozen_Feet
Gorgondantess
Icewalker (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3508095&postcount=15)
imp_fireball/SolidSamurai (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9069927&postcount=71)
Krimm_Blackleaf (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4589069&postcount=50)
Lix Lorn (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8243161&postcount=62)
Lord Xavius (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6634080&postcount=51)
Lyndworm
Nero24200 (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8282359&postcount=64)
Niezck
Noctemwolf
Owrtho (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4958013&postcount=37)
playswithfire (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?p=9123215)
Rauthiss (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8591187&postcount=68)
Realms of Chaos
Rin_Hunter (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=150132)
Rithaniel
Revan Ordo
Serpentine
SilverLeaf167
Siosilvar (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4833459&postcount=31)
Temotei (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7432112&postcount=1)
TheLogman (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3568587&postcount=19)
Tokuhara
Vaynor (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4958058&postcount=38)
Xallace (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5105246&postcount=43)
Xefas (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6634147&postcount=52)
zagan (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8612175&postcount=70)
zenanarchist

Cardea
2010-08-15, 11:56 PM
I just noticed we got ErrantX's permission. Oh maaaan.

Temotei
2010-08-15, 11:59 PM
I just noticed we got ErrantX's permission. Oh maaaan.

Consider me interested and at least tentatively in. I'm curious what will come of this project.

-X

Here it is. I have every permission PM saved. Those that didn't PM me can be found on this thread.

Cardea
2010-08-16, 12:08 AM
Here it is. I have every permission PM saved. Those that didn't PM me can be found on this thread.

zenanarchist was right. You're damn good at this.

Temotei
2010-08-16, 12:26 AM
zenanarchist was right. You're damn good at this.

Heh. :smallredface::smallamused:

Anyone with an extended signature has it link-attached to their name now. The one exception is playswithfire with a requested thread.

SolidSamurai and imp_fireball are the same person. He asked me to credit him, which we will do for everyone if their homebrew is used, and included his SolidSamurai name, so I assume we'll credit him as imp_fireball/Solid Samurai.

Lyndworm asked us to give special thanks to Lix Lorn for the beastlord and BRC for the savage hunter.

Andion Isurand
2010-08-16, 12:58 AM
You can include my sig, even if we dont use any homebrew of mine.

Temotei
2010-08-16, 01:04 AM
You can include my sig, even if we dont use any homebrew of mine.

Cool. That's...forty-four names.

Located Djinn_in_Tonic's homebrew here (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6568611&postcount=9). At least, I think that's most of it.

Octopus Jack
2010-08-16, 07:02 AM
I'm back, and thats alot of homebrew to read through!

I really like the idea of doing a dragon like magazine which would give us a new focus each release and as it's been said already we need somewhere to launch each "issue" from.

A database thread would be a good idea and Temotei as you are getting all the permissions then it would be best if you are to create it.

Looking good so far, alot more work to do.

Temotei
2010-08-16, 10:24 AM
A database thread would be a good idea and Temotei as you are getting all the permissions then it would be best if you are to create it.

I can do that. :smallsmile:

By the way, we're getting people PMing me to use their stuff in the book(s) without me asking. That's awesome.

Two more names are up. One more is in the rafters.

Here (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=164388).

Octopus Jack
2010-08-16, 12:01 PM
The database looks really good, great work! :smallbiggrin:

Also I'll be helping out with Surveying aswell.

Temotei
2010-08-16, 12:31 PM
Also I'll be helping out with Surveying aswell.

Edited in.