PDA

View Full Version : looking for help with my SC rpg system

Jazztoken
2010-08-02, 02:59 PM
Hey everyone, I'm currently putting together a tabletop rpg system that uses a faithful port of the Starcraft Universe.

I got tired of weeding through d20 attempts that lost the essence of SC and decided to set out and build my own unique system- unit balance is more or less unchanged, and classes play similar roles to what they do in the RTS.

So I'm now looking for playtesters, editors, and a lore consultant or two. Playtesters will run the game, editors will suggest changes to awkward paragraphs and structure, and lore consultants will make sure everything is in line with the canon, as well as suggest additional flavor to add to the system.

Respond here or email me at [email protected] if you're interested.

Jane_Smith
2010-08-02, 03:38 PM
You have my undivided attention. I still think they need to hurry up and make world of starcraft. :smallsigh: But sense that wont happen anytime soon... Im more then willing to help as a playtester, lore consultant, or a editor.

Jazztoken
2010-08-02, 07:53 PM
Awesome! "World of Starcraft" was sort of the idea I was going for. The skills are more along the lines of Mass Effect 2, but they are all directly taken from SC 1 or SC 2, though some of them didn't actually make it into the final game.

Just send me your account information so I can begin transmission of the funds....:smalltongue:

But seriously, I'll upload and post a link when I get a chance, or you can email me and I'll send it as an attachment...the address is [email protected]

Gralamin
2010-08-02, 08:10 PM
I can do all three, but I'm frequently busy. So if you want to get into contact with me, and send me the system, I'll give you tons of comments when I have spare time.

Easiest way to contact me is the IRC (see my sig link), or email. PM me if you want a good email to use.