PDA

View Full Version : Cries in the Dark ~IC~ City of Whispering Willow~

Doombringer
2010-08-03, 05:12 AM
The city of Whispering Willow was always a plesant coastal city..that was howver until the screams that now haunt the night occur. The missing children within the area are becoming an ever growing problem. The town has issued a cry for help offering a healthy reward to anyone brave enough to find the root of this problem.

You enter the town during the high day to find a tavern so named the Dancing Gypsy...the tavern is odd void of any vegetation near or even around it. The tavern is very well built no signs of decaying wood or even the slightest misplaced brick. You enter to see a man who is far from young his beard a deep brown along with his hair though the signs of gray are starting to take over. He is tall and rather bulky dressed in a tenders apron that is stained with dirt and grime his eyes look heavy from lack of sleep.

Town Information:

15,000 gold piece purchase
A little over 5,000 people live here.
Town Leader: Andy Bernstein
Captain of the Guard: Thomas Goodredy
Total Guards: 50

Places of Note:

Grinning Merchant - Supply Store.
Pounding Hammer - Blacksmith.
Witch's Brewery - Magic Shop.
Spit Shined Weaponry - Weapon Shop.
Hardknock's - Orphanage.

OOC Thread:

http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?p=9066444#post9066444

GAME CLOSED SORRY !
Due to lack of interest.

AtwasAwamps
2010-08-03, 09:50 AM
A tavern was a good a place to start as any in Jimmy’s mind, especially in a nice town like this. He hadn’t expected something like this…when he’d heard of the troubles, he’s expected a much more rural, countrified place, but it looked like Whispering Willow did pretty well for itself.

Except perhaps for recently. Screams in the night? Lack of sleep? The town would start showing wear and tear eventually. Jimmy hoped to stop that before it happened.

Walking into the tavern, he gave the place a quick once over…never knew what might be waiting in dark corners, especially in a place like this.

Spot check to look around the tavern and get an idea of Jimmy’s surroundings…might be unnecessary, but meh!
[roll0]

Leaning forward onto the bar, he gave the barman a winning smile.

“Looks like you could use a little sleep, friend.”

Annnd rolling diplomacy. To make friends!
[roll1]

mootoall
2010-08-03, 10:55 AM
Anoras' journey from the temple of Bahamut was a long and hard one. Fraught with wild animals, evil beasts and nary a tavern to sleep in, arriving at his destination came as a relief, despite its small size. And a well-built inn was an even greater comfort. He enters, looking quite worse for the wear of such a wearying travel, and looks around. Seeing the barkeep engaged in conversation with a robed gentleman, who looked to be a holy man, he deigned to sit at the bar and listen in on their conversation, as indescriptly as he could. "Water please, if you will," he called out to the barkeep.

Just for the heck of it:

Spot [roll0]
Listen [roll1]
Sense Motive to see why he's so bedraggled [roll2]
Knowledge (Religion) to see if I know offhand who the cleric worships [roll3]
Diplomacy, to try and get on either the barkeep's good side by sheer force of personality. [roll4]

... why yes, I do like rolling ...

Savannah
2010-08-03, 03:00 PM
When Dawn first heard rumors of the missing children, she knew that she had to investigate. The first step was to make some connections in town; no one talks to strangers about their troubles. The best place to start making connections is usually the tavern. Besides, she needed a bed for the night.

Dawn enters the tavern and looks around. Seeing that the barkeep is currently talking with two others, she sets her pack down in an out of the way corner and heads to the bar herself. She takes a seat, and waits politely for the barkeeper to finish his current conversation - listening in, of course.

Omegonthesane
2010-08-03, 03:41 PM
For some reason, it was traditional for any party investigating a situational problem to group up in a tavern, according to the locals who had helped the Highland Guard to form. Erich wasn't complaining; he'd put up with significantly worse on the way than being effectively forced to stop for a few drinks and the first good bed in a week. He was fairly obviously worse for wear, sweating and unable to look perfectly on guard after about half a day's march in armour with luggage to get here. The climate combined with his armour didn't help his mood, but finishing the job might well; besides the reward money, it just seemed wrong that people should have to suffer like this. There were already three people who'd made their way here, though, and (importantly) one in more kit than Erich, so he wasn't going to complain; this was no time for a whining contest.

He took one of the barstools, and looked over the beers, thinking what to order... then thought to actually listen in on the chat with the barman. Odds were, it pertained to their little problem, and almost anyone would be better than him at the talking side of things. Almost. At least around these parts.

Tinydwarfman
2010-08-03, 03:57 PM
Kellor is busy at the card/dice table, fleecing these villagers for all they've got.
OOC: He has already cast Cheat beforehand.
Gambling roll: [roll0]

Nixed
2010-08-03, 04:00 PM
It had been over five years since Felantheras had seen the town of Whispering Willows. It was the nearest human settlement to his home that had an orphanage, and at the time, that was the reason he had come. This time it was to investigate rumors regarding that same orphanage. He prefered not to actually go to Hardnock's if he didn't need too, so the next best place to get information was a towns watering hole, and after a week or so of hard travel a hot meal would also be welcome.

Doombringer
2010-08-03, 05:15 PM
The tender weary and tired handed drinks to those who had ordered them. He looked around at all of you making sure there was no dirt or grass on you. He then said " I reckin yer ere about tha missin children?" looking to each of you that said face upon features clear to see. "I told dem somethin was wrong when my child and wife went missin couple years back...told dem that their was critters that had snatched dem up." He scoffed "Dey all told me old coot yer crazy...not so crazy now am I?" He laughed "All said she runned offt wit nother man..not my Beca..oh noes..she and I loved one another..we did!" He looked you over once more and said. "Dats why I don't grow grass or flowers outside..they snatch you up just when ye think its safe."

The old man kepts talking and soon the annoyed customers who eventually learn to stop blowing money at cards yell over. "Shut up ya old coot...it is the same story every night!" You might think the old man is crazy given the far fetched story but none the less their you have it.

mootoall
2010-08-03, 05:21 PM
"Aye. I'm here about the children. 'Tis a horrible thing to be cut off so young. I've been sent here by the Church of Bahamut to investigate. What information do you have?"

AtwasAwamps
2010-08-03, 07:10 PM
"Aye. I'm here about the children. 'Tis a horrible thing to be cut off so young. I've been sent here by the Church of Bahamut to investigate. What information do you have?"

"Ha, looks like we're in the same running, my friend."

James held up the back of his hand, showing the intricate tattoo of the number 9 that indicated his belonging to the church of Olidimara.

"Though perhaps not by the same road. Name is James, pleasure to meet you."
He claps the paladin heartily on the back with a smile that reaches his eyes and is friendliness itself as he turns back to the bartender.

"We're here to help, after all."

Savannah
2010-08-04, 04:52 PM
"I, as well, came to this town to investigate the disappearances. It seems our gods are in agreement." The older woman smiles, pointing to the sunburst she wears.

mootoall
2010-08-04, 05:00 PM
"Surely this is a most fortuitous circumstance. The more heads the better! Unless you're Tiamat, who could do with about five fewer." Anoras chuckles at his own joke, and turns back to the bartender. "So you say you've come in contact with the child theives?"

Nixed
2010-08-04, 11:13 PM
The elf moved closer to the bar, taking a seat near those in conversation though generally keeping to himself for the time being.

Doombringer
2010-08-05, 01:01 PM
The tender looks to you all speaking and shakes his head: "They ain't no thieves ..they are sneaky little varmits ..never been ableto catch one but..I am sure you can find more out about the recent vanishing at the orphanage..or maybe them nobles who son went missin..that is the only reson tha town went crazy..guess you gotta be rich to get help round here." He then fixing you all a good meal and smiles. "I am just glad you all decide to care makes an old fella like me think they just might be some good people left in this world." You might wanna talk to them nobles they are the one given out the reward.."

AtwasAwamps
2010-08-05, 02:58 PM
"Indeed, we'll have to drop in on them as well. Perhaps after a meal...I don't know about these two, but this particular holy man has a hole in his gut that needs filling."

Jimmy gestures to both the paladins, waving them over to him.

"Please, join me. Three heads are oft better than one, though as you say, perhaps not in the case of Tiamat."

Smiling, the cleric steeples his fingers together, looking thoughtful.

"As I said previously, my name is James. James Renard. I make no secret of the fact that I'm a cleric of Olidimarra. Obviously, you are both servants of your own gods."

He nods politely to Anoras, with a slight smile.

"You are obviously a follower of Bahamut...easy enough to recognize even if you hadn't mentioned it. Well met."

He turns to Dawn and gives her a slightly wider smile, inclining his head respectfully.

"And of course, we find a beautiful woman in service to the sun itself. Not surprisingly in the least. Well met to you as well."

Folding his hands together, he purses his lips and furrows his brow.

"Have either of you heard of something like this before?"

KNOWLEDGE CHECKS YO! To see if anything the tender is saying about these creatures is ringing any bells:

History: [roll0]
Arcana: [roll1]
The Planes: [roll2]
Religion: [roll3]

Omegonthesane
2010-08-05, 03:20 PM
Erich listened in, and was somehow not surprised to hear the two religiously inclined warriors had been sent in the name of their churches or beliefs or something like that, anything to excuse a grand "moral" institution of being just as mercenary as the Highland Guard. He grimaced at the whole town being so skeptical as to condemn the innkeeper as crazy for having seen the truth of the matter first, then his ears perked up at the reward; he was going to have to reveal what he was doing here some time...
"Reward, you say? And here was I thinking I'd have to help stop this abomination for free." There was a bare hint of a smile on Erich's lips; he somehow couldn't find his own joke amusing, especially given how close it was to the truth. Contract or no contract, now he was in the area he couldn't let this stand. He got up from his barstool and headed over to where the religious types were gathering. "Make that four heads. The name's Erich McCallister, Highland Guard. Can't say I've heard of a case exactly like this... at a guess they need sacrifices, for some evil ritual."

AtwasAwamps
2010-08-05, 03:28 PM
Erich listened in, and was somehow not surprised to hear the two religiously inclined warriors had been sent in the name of their churches or beliefs or something like that, anything to excuse a grand "moral" institution of being just as mercenary as the Highland Guard. He grimaced at the whole town being so skeptical as to condemn the innkeeper as crazy for having seen the truth of the matter first, then his ears perked up at the reward; he was going to have to reveal what he was doing here some time...
"Reward, you say? And here was I thinking I'd have to help stop this abomination for free." There was a bare hint of a smile on Erich's lips; he somehow couldn't find his own joke amusing, especially given how close it was to the truth. Contract or no contract, now he was in the area he couldn't let this stand. He got up from his barstool and headed over to where the religious types were gathering. "Make that four heads. The name's Erich McCallister, Highland Guard. Can't say I've heard of a case exactly like this... at a guess they need sacrifices, for some evil ritual."

"Eh, I'll take your share, Highlander. No need to burden a man like you with such coarse things as gold."

James winks at the new addition to the growing party as Erich walks over.

"Feh. Sacrifice or someone playing a nasty trick. I find the worst demons of all are people."

mootoall
2010-08-05, 04:02 PM
"Name's Anoras. Proud paladin of Bahamut. Where I'm from, those who would take children are oft as weak morally as the children are physically, and I'll be damned if I let them get away with it, reward or no." Figure I might as well make a knowledge check too. Can't access myth-weavers for my stats right now, so I'll just roll d20 for knowledge religion and knowledge nobility and royalty. Can the DM add the bonuses please? [roll0] [roll1]
It's +7 for each, so 24 and 12. And because I wasn't clear, the first is Religion, the second nobility and royalty, to see if I know of any of the nobles the guy talks about.

Savannah
2010-08-05, 05:41 PM
"Well met to all of you. I am Dawn," she says, nodding to each of the others who've introduced themselves.

Turning back to the bartender, "Do you know how many have vanished? Also, do you know of any connections between them? I'd only heard of the missing children, but you mentioned that your wife was missing as well."

Nixed
2010-08-05, 07:54 PM
"I am also here to look into this... situation." Looking at the group at the bar now, then the bar tender. It started at Hardknock's? "

Doombringer
2010-08-06, 10:42 AM
The tender looks to you all and smiles: "Well I reckin ya'll best be gettin a move on." He ignores the question brought up about his wife sore subject indeed."The merchants live on the main road you can't miss the house it is the only one that is even bigger than the town hall..more to come I reckin since the city has just recently reached such a massive population...people comin from over seas an all." He smiled and soon left you to talk amongst yourselves only after telling you the nobles last name is Kaltal.:

mootoall
2010-08-06, 11:32 AM
Thinking to get right on with his mission, anxious to gain more information, Anoras stands. "Thank you kindly for the information. Rest assured, we will investigate to the best of our abilities. And you might want to keep an eye out on that man at the gambling tables: he's been winning more than his fair share of pots, and I'm not sure it's pure luck." Turning to the rest of the group that had gathered at the bar, he said "Shall we go now?"

Tinydwarfman
2010-08-06, 12:06 PM
Kellor couldn't help but overhear they party's talks with the barkeep, and it sounded like the most interesting thing he had heard about since he left home. He quickly sets down his cards and walks over to the party before they leave, introducing himself. "Well now, I'm not part of any church or order or anything, but I couldn't help but overhear the most interesting story you lot were going on about." Kellor says, flashing his teeth. "And going by the looks of you, I figure you could use a man of my many talents. Kellor is my name, Illusionist, Enchanter, and Procurement Expert extraordinaire. Surely you won't mind a little more help, and I just couldn't bare it if I thought I could have helped those poor children, but didn't get the chance to."

OOC: Mootoall, I believe you need a will save to tell that.

AtwasAwamps
2010-08-08, 09:16 AM
James cocked an eyebrow, looking mildly amused.

"Oh good. Now we have a card player. Ladies and gentleman, our squad is complete."

Doombringer
2010-08-08, 11:17 AM
The tender looked to the group and smiled."Why don't ya head over to the nobles reckin they are sure to have some information. It their son just was takin couple days ago is the word." He then turned and went back to his cleaning duties (the man was always cleaning). The choice was now with your new found group as what to do. The city awaits and who knew what could happen tonight.

Savannah
2010-08-08, 01:43 PM
Dawn

"I suppose that the nobles are our best lead, then. Unless any of you have a better idea?"

mootoall
2010-08-08, 02:37 PM
"Yes, the nobles it is. But restrain yourself from, ah, aquisitioning anything on the way there, if you'd please."

Omegonthesane
2010-08-09, 03:31 PM
Erich shook his head at the prospect of Kellor joining the party; a professional cheater, and a witch at that, surely couldn't provide any help the party would actually want.
"Yeah, the nobles are the best lead. 'Kaltal' wasn't it?" He didn't speak up on the issue of 'acquisitioning' things; most lowland nobles could do with losing an ivory backscratcher or two, but theft would risk the group getting caught and tried.

Doombringer
2010-08-10, 05:49 PM
You head towards the nobles house the place is swarming with town guards and servants. The house was far from small the marble pillars and the fancy statues greeting you are the first hint. You slowly enter the courtyard before the set of massive oak stained wooden doors..you are stopped by a few of the guards who then explain the situation and tell you all they know. Tyler was kidnapped two days ago and the nobles are furious at the moment ..they allow you to go in but advise you to use caution.

The nobles or the Brightflame family are an interesting lot. Adam Brightflame is one of the main donators to the city and the reason it has grown so quickly in the last few years. They are currently giving the captain of the guard Thomas Goodredy a stern lashing about the poor job he is doing..more out of anger than anything and from the look he is displaying he knows it.

mootoall
2010-08-10, 07:05 PM
Feeling confident that his noble heritage would have been enough training to get through this, Anoras heads to the nearest guard on duty. "Good sir, my name is Anoras, of the house Cordis. Me and my companions here have come on the orders of various organizations to investigate your town's problem. When may we be granted an audience with your master?"

Nixed
2010-08-10, 07:48 PM
While it was his opinion that the start of the disturbance was a better place to begin the investigation he understood the groups decision to start here. He didn't have a specific love of nobles, specifically human nobles, and his initial impression of this one is not favorable as they walk in on the scolding of the captain of the guard. He keeps towards the back of the group keeping his eyes and ears open for anything that may be of use.

Listen:
[roll0]
Search:
[roll1]

Savannah
2010-08-10, 10:50 PM
Dawn casually walks over to where the captain is being berated, listening to see if there is a clue in the noble's words.

If there is not, she crosses her arms and addresses the noble(s): "Don't you think that letting the captain do his job will do more to get your son back than keeping him here while you scold him?"

Doombringer
2010-08-12, 12:20 PM
Adam looked to the woman who was Dawn after the group found out that his was the Lord of the manor and said:"And who are you? " He let his eyes look over the group before saying. "As far as my scolding if his men where not asleep on the job half of the time maybe my son would not have been kidnapped!" Adam looked you his wife and tenderly touched her shoulder. "I suppose you are here for the award I am offering for the return of my son...and the other children?" it is clear he cares about the children as a whole probably because they are Tyler's play friends as you would soon find out. "We know little but the attacks have happened more often as of late...Julia over at the orphanage might know more."

Savannah
2010-08-12, 06:47 PM
"I am Dawn, paladin of the Shining One. I am here to find all the children, not for your reward." She looks annoyed at his lack of concern for the other children, and slightly offended that he thought she was here for the reward.

"As for your scolding your guard, what's done is done and yelling won't bring your son back. Letting him do his job might." Her face softens as she says this, and she smiles sympathetically. "I understand that you are upset; I would be distraught if my children were stolen, but you have to keep your head if you want any chance of getting your son back." (Diplomacy: [roll0])

mootoall
2010-08-12, 07:33 PM
Seeing Dawn getting aquainted with the man, Anoras decides it might be prudent to be clear about all of the points.

"My name is Anoras, of House Cordis, paladin of the Platinum Dragon, and your humble servant. We all come, from various organizations, to help solve your problem. We heard from the barkeep at the inn on the edge of town about your problem. Before we head out again, to this Julia, is there any information you can give us about your son's disappearance? Time, place, what he was doing at the time, things like that?"

Also roll for diplomacy! [roll]1d20+8

mootoall
2010-08-12, 07:35 PM
Sorry about the double post: Fixing diplomacy roll [roll0]

Doombringer
2010-08-14, 04:09 PM
"All I know is that my son played with the children out in the orphanage yard..not many children his age in the city yet." He frowned "I am sorry for being angry it was misplaced captain." He then moves to console his wife once more leaving the group to their thoughts.

Savannah
2010-08-15, 01:43 AM
Dawn turns to the captain, "Do you know of anything that might help, or is the orphanage our best lead?"

AtwasAwamps
2010-08-16, 08:30 AM
James looked thoughtful. The orphanage, eh? Seemed to figure strongly into this, but then what about the barman’s wife and child? That seemed…odd. He didn’t mention them having to do much with the orphanage, but he was the one who indicated that they should check on the orphanage and the nobles…

“Indeed, if you’ve got another angle for us to check, it might help out, captain,” he said, glancing at Dawn approvingly before looking back at the captain. “We’re only here to help.”

Doombringer
2010-08-17, 01:12 AM
The guard looks to you all and nods:"Indeed the orphanage will most likely be your best lead..and I would talk to the guard there..as well as the owner Julia." He then quickly moved out of the house to investigate the few leads he had. The place was quiet now and you had a new lead of your own.

mootoall
2010-08-17, 07:57 AM
"Well, I suppose we might as well follow him. Eccentric fellow, don't you think?" Anoras starts out the door, assuming the party follows him.

Nixed
2010-08-18, 08:36 AM
Yes, I suppose if no one here is going to answer any relevant questions, or even wait for us to ask them, then we aught to go elsewhere.

Omegonthesane
2010-08-18, 03:46 PM
"No children the sprog's age in the entire town, and they needed an orphanage? Guess they aren't big on personal charity here," Erich commented to James, in what he hoped was quietly. More publicly, he nodded at the suggestions of going to the orphanage, and followed the paladin without question.

Doombringer
2010-08-18, 04:19 PM
The captain of the guard thought of something just before you left and came over quickly "There was one more thing..sorry it escaped me the kids were playing over by the old Vigeo's place..mind you the crazy old man burnt it to the ground when his wife left him or as he says was snatched up." Thomas looked to you and said "Place is covered in bushes and other vegetation...we did not find anything of note over there..but perhaps you might."

(Vigeo is the tender's name..and yes he went mad one night and burnt the house down.)

mootoall
2010-08-18, 04:26 PM
"Perhaps that is what we should investigate then. Thoughts, guys? Which should we investigate: the orphanage or this old house?"

Nixed
2010-08-18, 06:41 PM
The orphanage isn't going anywhere and the information there isn't going to be as recent as looking at the site where the most recent kidnapping had happened.

Savannah
2010-08-18, 06:58 PM
"I think that the old house may be our best lead at the moment, as it seems like no one has taken it seriously..."

OOC: Sorry, but just to double check: Vigeo was the bartender that we first met?

Doombringer
2010-08-21, 03:48 AM
You make your way to the now brush covered burnt down plot where the house use to sit. The place looks like a place Vigeo might have lived long ago but is a far cry from the baren land that is his now. The bushes are oddly enough well maintained and taken care of. The day is turning to night as you look over the area..you have been on the detective trail for several long hours.

Savannah
2010-08-21, 03:52 AM
"Huh. Didn't he refuse to grow plants around his inn because of something to do with the disappearances? Wonder why there are so man well-tended ones around here?" Dawn muses.

Omegonthesane
2010-08-21, 04:28 AM
"The obvious answer's that someone hangs around here and likes gardening," Erich answered Dawn. "The less obvious answer's that maybe he's lying, but if that's the case, why would he do that? I say we look around."

Listening out for anything that might even be pretending to be suspicious.
Listen: [roll0]

mootoall
2010-08-21, 10:17 AM
"I suppose you're right. Let's push through the brush, see if there's anything to be found. I can't help but wonder why he would burn the land and then tend it though. Perhaps ... but no, that would be silly."

Anoras suspects the plants may hide something, justifying Vigeo's fear in them. He searches the bushes.

Search: [roll0]
Spot: [roll1]
Listen: [roll2]
Edit: Gorram cross-class skills ...

Nixed
2010-08-21, 12:11 PM
"If the child was here when he was taken there will be tracks to follow. We should take care not to disturb anything the mayor's men haven't already trampled.". Takes a look around as well, and looks to see if he knows anything that might explain the oddities with the plants.

Spot:[roll1]
Track:[roll2]
Listen:[roll3]
Knowledge nature:[roll4]

Probaby won't be on till tomorrow night did this from my phone so if there is a problem feel free to reroll rather than wait on me.

Doombringer
2010-08-23, 05:03 AM
"If the child was here when he was taken there will be tracks to follow. We should take care not to disturb anything the mayor's men haven't already trampled.". Takes a look around as well, and looks to see if he knows anything that might explain the oddities with the plants.

Spot:[roll1]
Track:[roll2]
Listen:[roll3]
Knowledge nature:[roll4]

Probaby won't be on till tomorrow night did this from my phone so if there is a problem feel free to reroll rather than wait on me.

You find several track leading away from this place the strange part is some are not humanoid. The non-humanoid ones are the only ones that you see coming back this way and heading into the bushes.

Doombringer
2010-08-23, 05:06 AM
You move through the bushes and try as you might the undegrowth gives way a few of the limbs snapping. Your eyes are amazed at a red like sap oozes out of a few of them almost blood like in appearance and touch for those of you brave enough to touch it. The odd substance however is most likely pushed to the back of your mind when you feel what seems to be a trap door below your feet.

OOC:
(He burnt down the house but the basement was still intact or so it seems. what will you do???)

mootoall
2010-08-23, 07:01 AM
"Well, it seems as if some of the structure of the house still remains. Perhaps we can learn more by entering. Anyone care to check for traps beforehand?"

Nixed
2010-08-23, 08:37 AM
"We can take a look down there if you wish, but there are some unusual tracks coming and going in this direction, I'd say this is our best bet." Showing the group his findings before looking up. "It is also getting late. They're going to be hard to follow before long. "

Savannah
2010-08-23, 12:58 PM
Dawn crouches near the bushes with the strange sap, examining them more closely. "I don't like this. I don't like it at all."

mootoall
2010-08-23, 02:49 PM
"Nor do I. I suggest we follow the trap door. It seems to me to be the best course of action. After all, where would they take children in the outdoors? An indoor hideaway for them would seem most appropriate, unless these were the actions of wild creatures, who I don't think could outsmart a whole village." OOC: Don't have access to my sheet right now. Do I have know (the planes) as a skill? If so, can I try a check to see if this is consistant with the actions of the Fey?

Doombringer
2010-08-24, 04:01 AM
You look to the sap and then find the trap door after moving away some trees. The door is locked oddly enough the light of day is all but gone and soon light will be essential as the root cellar will obviously provide no light. The decision still remains yours take on the cellar at night or wait until daytime.

OOC:
(Moot you do not have knowledge the planes but you can make a check if you like untrained. Maybe you saw it in reading before doubtful but maybe.)

Edit:
If I do not get a post soon here I am going to assume no one is longer interested and close this game.