PDA

View Full Version : Discussion Thread on the whole story so far

Laeranu
2010-08-03, 02:32 PM
I thought we needed a thread on the whole story so far so, here it is.

Enjoy!

Anyway, what do you think is going to happen next.
For the first time ever i'm not actually sure.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Marnath
2010-08-04, 01:42 AM
The discussion thread index is here. (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=103669)

Dancing_Fox
2010-08-04, 02:28 AM
The discussion thread index is here. (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=103669)

To expand, I'm guessing that Marnath is saying that a lot of discussion about 'what happens next' is contained within the individual comic threads. See the top of the main forum page for OOTS for the latest.

And that a new thread to have a crack at guessing the over-all storyline based on your analysis of multiple comics, might fare better if it contained some analysis.

Just to try and take a pithy response and make it a bit more inviting. :smallsmile:

Marnath
2010-08-04, 02:41 AM
I'm tired, lol. My point was a lot of what you'd discuss in this new thread has already been said, a lot. If you have something to say about a thread, it's probably been talked about already. I'm sure i could put it better, but it's like 3:40 a.m. here.

*edit and as far as guessing what comes next, thats what the newest one is for...

LuPuWei
2010-08-04, 02:46 AM
We could start with a summary that I'm too lazy to write myself...

Ancalagon
2010-08-04, 09:40 AM
To expand, I'm guessing that Marnath is saying that a lot of discussion about 'what happens next' is contained within the individual comic threads. See the top of the main forum page for OOTS for the latest.

... and scattered over the first page of the forum. Instead of one big "global discussion thread" there are like a dozen or so at all times about various topics. Which seems the better solution as having all that in just one thread seems a bit... hum... unmanagable. At least I would not find the motivation to follow one big thread, what we have is already chaotic enough. ;)

Laeranu
2010-08-04, 12:51 PM
ok, guess your right.

Thanks

Warren Dew
2010-08-05, 10:03 AM
It seemed like a legitimate question to me.

The first two gates ended up in pitched battles around the gate. We seem pretty far from a battle here. How are we going to get to a battle, and what will it be like? Or will this one not end in a battle?