PDA

View Full Version : Edward Dagger Hands, Lord of Topiary guardians, please assist

ExtravagantEvil
2010-08-03, 02:43 PM
Greetings to all the denizens of the playground, ExtravagantEvil, has come again with an idea. I had recently gotten my hands on the MMIII, and I noticed a monster that I couldn't help but give a hearty chuckle at, the Topiary Guardians, which seem odd, attacked by shrubberies, but then as I sat, drifting through it, I realized something, in the film Edward Scissor hands, he went about making topiaries, with a coordination and grace, and I realized that would be an interesting NPC Hero/Villain to make.

I earnestly don't know though, how to place him in fitting scenarios, or how to craft him in game mechanics.
I was thinking of having him have daggers for hands, and taking 10 minutes and the proper shrub to create a topiary guardian, and having him be a combat villain/hero, or possibly the Sheep in Villains/Heroe's clothing. I ask for help with this intriguing scenario.

Urpriest
2010-08-03, 02:56 PM
Daggerspell shaper might be a good choice. Perhaps make him a Warforged, and use attached warforged component daggers. Edward was a construct anyway, just a human-looking one.

ExtravagantEvil
2010-08-03, 03:16 PM
Hmm... Where is the Daggerspell shaper found in?

Urpriest
2010-08-03, 04:03 PM
Complete Adventurer. It's a Druid/Rogue prestige class, focusing on gaining dagger enchantments in wildshape.

Morph Bark
2010-08-03, 05:00 PM
Well, now that you mention it, the Boneclaw from MMIII could also be adapted some to fit Edward... make it medium and a living construct or a humanoid and add in a clause that the bone claws are more scissor-like?