PDA

View Full Version : Return of the Scarlet Empress

The Rose Dragon
2010-08-04, 04:06 AM
It is out.

I must buy it, despite the fact that Holden and Goodwin have both worked on the book. If only to learn what Aspect Scarlet is and myriad other details about her.

Just hope they give non-akuma stats for her if she has become one.

SPOILERS IN SPOILER BOXES PLEASE!

Zanatos777
2010-08-04, 06:33 AM
Important to know!

The Scarlet Empress is not statted out and her aspect is not mentioned. The book is an adventure which she doesn't appear in, only on the edges as a looming threat.

Edit: Yes I am mistaken never mind my post.

The Rose Dragon
2010-08-04, 06:38 AM
Important to know!

The Scarlet Empress is not statted out and her aspect is not mentioned. The book is an adventure which she doesn't appear in, only on the edges as a looming threat.

Umm. The book is a campaign, not an adventure. Also, she is statted out in the end. As well as the Ebon Dragon, much to my dismay. You might be thinking of Under the Rose.

Her Aspect is Earth, by the way.

Kylarra
2010-08-04, 08:31 AM
Oh man, really? I just spent money on buying the Lunar and Alchemical books. :smallfrown:

Ah well, I'll get it eventually, but probably not soon.

Sanguine
2010-08-04, 11:06 AM
Umm. The book is a campaign, not an adventure. Also, she is statted out in the end. As well as the Ebon Dragon, much to my dismay. You might be thinking of Under the Rose.

Her Aspect is Earth, by the way.

Huh, I always saw her as Fire. Don't know why, maybe the whole red thing.

I don't like the idea of statting out a Yozi, I mean obviously they have stats otherwise the Exalted couldn't have killed the Neverborn. however I feel that due to the way Yozi(and presumably other Primordials) Charms work that there should never be canon stats for them. After all it kind of severely limits the Canon Charms that can be published for him, it gives away the mystery of what exactly his high essence Charms are like, and it needs to be modified if you use any Homebrew Ebon Dragon Charms. All in all I feel if a circle actually ends up in a direct confrontation with a Yozi (or other Primordial) there stats should be completely up to the ST.

The Rose Dragon
2010-08-04, 11:29 AM
I don't like the idea of statting out a Yozi, I mean obviously they have stats otherwise the Exalted couldn't have killed the Neverborn. however I feel that due to the way Yozi(and presumably other Primordials) Charms work that there should never be canon stats for them. After all it kind of severely limits the Canon Charms that can be published for him, it gives away the mystery of what exactly there high essence Charms are like, and it needs to be modified if you use any Homebrew Ebon Dragon Charms. All in all i feel if a circle actually ends up in a direct confrontation with a Yozi or other Primordial) there stats should be completely up to the ST.

Pretty much my thoughts. Chalk it up to Goodwin being Goodwin.