PDA

View Full Version : Help with a character. 3.5

Mystic Muse
2010-08-05, 02:42 AM
Okay, I'm using this (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8002450&postcount=108) homebrew class and I have almot everything decided but a feat.

Here (http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=229698) is the character on Myth weavers. I got 2,700 gold and the Shiftweave cloak is optional.

Here's some info from the DM

All non-setting specific non-dragon/dungeon magazine WotC content is preapproved. If it happens to be setting specific, or from one of the magazines, ask, and I'll probably say yes. If it's WotC and under the above criteria, but something totally broken, like Ur Priest, or greater draconic rite of passage, ask, and I'll probably say yes. I'm okay with both of those, by the way.

As a side note, I love homebrew. Love it. Especially the homebrew on this site. If you want anything homebrew, ask, and I'll likely say yes. Homebrew is encouraged. I happen to quite enjoy the work of illustrious homebrewers such as Fax Celestis, Krimm_Blackleaf, Dragoonwraith, and Oslecamo: I advise you check their stuff out. Ask before you do anything with it, as each of them (especially Oslecamo) have a few things that I most certainly do not like, and will not allow, but in general their stuff is good.

Hit points are maximum. This is a tough campaign, and there will be blood.

I'm fairly certain that's all the necessary info. if there's anything I missed inform me.

mostly, I just need advice on a feat that would be good as I can't decide.any advice is appreciated though.

Roc Ness
2010-08-05, 03:52 AM
There doesn't seem to be any particularly good feat choices. So:

Improved Initiative is always good
Entangling Exhalation is good.
Power Attack might also be useful
Ability Focus, if you can retrain it later. Ditto with Improved Natural Armor.
Flyby Attack, if you plan to use your breath weapon often.

iDM
2010-08-07, 08:51 PM
Try Weapon Finesse if he is going to be in dragon form and usf his natural weapons a lot.

Mystic Muse
2010-08-07, 09:06 PM
Try Weapon Finesse if he is going to be in dragon form and usf his natural weapons a lot.

well, I don't think I'm going to be able to change the feat at this point. However, what would be the use of weapon finesse? My strength modifier is better than my Dexterity.

Greenish
2010-08-07, 09:26 PM
Greater Dragonic Rites isn't broken on it's own. It just get sorcerers even with wizards for spell level.