PDA

View Full Version : something odd

Itous
2010-08-05, 12:27 PM
everything will be explained but first i need to know this.

does the spell "enlarge breasts" which is a cantrip i belive from the BOEF work on men?

Nimrod's Son
2010-08-05, 12:44 PM
This doesn't have anything to do with OotS; it should go in the gaming forum.

Itous
2010-08-05, 12:49 PM
actully it does, because it can solve the debate of weather or not V is a man.

if the spell doesn't work on men and then it doesn't work on V then problem solved everyone is wiser. if V suddenly develops two large round lines through her robe we know V is a chick

Thorcrest
2010-08-05, 12:52 PM
It would be easier to simply remove clothing, but the Giant dosen't want to ruin it, so you won't find out.

sihnfahl
2010-08-05, 12:57 PM
This (http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0177.html) strip should tell you whether or not The Giant will ever tell you what V's gender is by ANY means.

Itous
2010-08-05, 01:00 PM
aye i know but think of the possibilitys.

then agian belkar did kiss V at one point and they worked out how his brain worked, he lusts after women only and not men, this is now going into the area of V's gender but my origonal point still applys to solve the issue once and for all someone who is cheeky enough say belkar could do it or maybe someone from the Linear Guild.

tell you what its a brilliant spell for ingame use, a amazonian fighter is charging at you, you enlarge her breasts, if she fails a save, assuming that she makes a balance check, the added weight is enough to throw someone off balance.

pretty sweet.

sihnfahl
2010-08-05, 01:08 PM
then agian belkar did kiss V at one point and they worked out how his brain worked, he lusts after women only and not men
Except that Belkar's protobrain only has 2 modes: Hate or Lust (http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0335.html)

With V's gender ambiguity, and with Belkar's protobrain, V got filed under 'lust'. Which, when he got drunk, told him: KISS!

Itous
2010-08-05, 01:14 PM
true but "the belkster doesn't have time for the fuglys" infact i don't think theres any men on that list, does that mean he just had beer googles and V is a chick?

Nimrod's Son
2010-08-05, 01:14 PM
if the spell doesn't work on men and then it doesn't work on V then problem solved everyone is wiser. if V suddenly develops two large round lines through her robe we know V is a chick
Except that won't ever happen, so it's pretty irrelevant.

then agian belkar did kiss V at one point and they worked out how his brain worked,
Who's "they"? The government? :smalleek:

V came up with a theory, that's all. And that theory is clearly wrong, because it doesn't account for Elan or Shojo.

he lusts after women only and not men,
We don't know that for sure. In any case, we know that Belkar is just as clueless about V's sex as anyone else.

Marnath
2010-08-05, 01:35 PM
The V gender debate thread is here (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4918). As to the cantrip, that belongs in Roleplaying games, if it's an appropriate topic for these forums at all, which i kinda doubt.