PDA

View Full Version : The waste that is Tatooine IC

bacon
2010-08-05, 09:20 PM
Welcome to Mos Eisley, whether you just arrived or have been here for ages you have some goal in mind, even a simple one. As the streets bustle with merchants and criminal alike opportunities wait to be snatched up.

Tyrael
2010-08-05, 11:34 PM
An alien steps through the door of Mos Eisley's famous cantina. He is an immensely tall, looming Chistori with wide shoulders and bulging muscles. His entire right arm from the shoulder down is obviously cybernetic, with visible servos and gyros much like a droid's. He wears loose-fitting clothes consisting of a long, billowing dark-green coat that reaches to his knees with the right arm removed, exposing his prosthetic arm.

The Chistori signals the bartender and places his order with a low mutter, then retreats to a corner booth to nurse his drink and watch the door.

Krennel
2010-08-05, 11:44 PM
A battle droid, an old B1, waits outside. He moves in after his new friend, though he's more like a friend of a friend. The bar tender calls for him to stop and he draws his rifle, continuing on his way.

Archdeacon GX
2010-08-06, 03:57 AM
A few minutes later, a young human woman enters the cantina. She seems to be of an average build, with long brown hair that is currently tied back into a ponytail. She wears a jacket designed in desert camo over a light shirt and bandolier, with old, dark cargo pants, and carries a rectangular case with her.

Ordering a quick drink from the bar, she carries it over to the table the Chistori sits at, and takes a seat across from him.

Exthalion
2010-08-06, 10:10 AM
A nondescript figure wearing a worn brown robe walks in. It looks briefly around the room before walking toward the B1 droid and taking the seat across from it.

"Sifu mungu my friend. I apologize for my lateness, but this body of mine is not as ambulatory as I am accustom to."

Krennel
2010-08-06, 12:49 PM
The droid faces his old friend, and his comback anteanna moves up and down rapidly. To those who know him, the highpitched squeaking this emits is him laughing.
"Not a problem old friend. It is far better than be carted around by an aging B1."

Exthalion
2010-08-06, 01:34 PM
"So you say, though I am quite certain that you, like I, am more then meets the eye. But tell me, were you able to locate the item I requested?"

Exthalion
2010-08-11, 03:32 PM
OOC: Bump to see if anybody is still alive. Bacon, you might be forced to merge the groups at this rate.

Krennel
2010-08-11, 04:20 PM
"I did my best. I hope it is what you wanted." The droid slides a brown bag to his friend.
OOC: You wanted something? :smallconfused:

Tyrael
2010-08-11, 05:10 PM
The hulking Chistori lowers his voice as the young woman sits down across from him, and nods his reptilian muzzle towards the long case she carries. "A gift? Oh, you shouldn't have," he rumbles in his deep baritone.

Archdeacon GX
2010-08-11, 07:54 PM
The woman gives a sarcastic laugh. "Ha-ha, right. It's just a new rifle," she tells the Chistori, glancing about the cantina. "So do you have anything for us to do in the next few days?"

Exthalion
2010-08-11, 09:13 PM
Gently opening the bag the hooded figure removes a small gem. Examining it carefully he returns it to the pouch.

"It seems the Empire has begun claiming all the high quality gems. This durindfire gem may suit my purposes, but I would rather obtain a higher quality specimen if possible. Tell me, where did you obtain this?"

Krennel
2010-08-11, 09:28 PM
"Miner from the outer rim stopped by on their way to the interior. They had to dump the goods."

Exthalion
2010-08-12, 01:45 PM
"Hmm, if thats the case, then the Empire must have seized control of all the mines on this planet. I am surprised though. The outer rim you said? I thought durindfires were only found here. Perhaps I could find these secondary mines."

Removing the crystal again he examined it more closely.

"Or perhaps it is not a durindfire. Though a close match I must say. So, would you be interested in accompanying me on a little 'mining' expedition? I really would like a better quality gem."

OOC: They are only found on Tatooine. Or at least so says Wookipedia. Amazing how much stuff is on middle of nowhere desert planet.

Krennel
2010-08-12, 02:53 PM
"You'd be surprised what one can try and smuggle from tatooine, if they are already carrying rocks." The droid says. "However, I don't mind accompanying you."

Exthalion
2010-08-20, 12:36 PM
Looking around quickly the hooded figure lowered his head once more.

"Your the expert in these matters. What do we need?"

Krennel
2010-08-20, 12:38 PM
"Well a housing would be nice, something to store it, preferable durable. However anything expensive will cost you more than a bit."

Exthalion
2010-08-22, 07:06 PM
"Do you think we can do it alone? I am rather lacking in funds but I want to make certain the job gets done."

Tyrael
2010-08-22, 07:13 PM
The woman gives a sarcastic laugh. "Ha-ha, right. It's just a new rifle," she tells the Chistori, glancing about the cantina. "So do you have anything for us to do in the next few days?"

The reptile shakes his head. "Nothing that comes to mind," he tells her.

bacon
2010-08-28, 04:24 PM
A large man, seemingly all muscle gets up from his table and walks over to the table with the B-1 droid and the cloaked figure and gruffly says, "Can I talk to you outside?" He motions towards a door leading to a back alley behind the cantina.

Krennel
2010-08-28, 09:02 PM
The droid pipes up, his voice going high as he nods "Roger roger."
He stands up to go outside, fully expecting violence to ensue.

Exthalion
2010-08-29, 12:47 PM
The hooded figure stands slowly yet with a definite sense of purpose. Keeping himself covered and his face in the shadows he reached for his waist as if to grab a blaster.

Exthalion
2010-09-06, 01:58 PM
Shooting the droid a meaningful look the hooded figure starts to leave keeping a close watch on the newcomer.

Krennel
2010-09-06, 02:42 PM
The droid stands as well, preparing for trouble.

bacon
2010-09-07, 08:41 PM
The man scowls slightly, but showing a thin amount of politeness as he holds the door for you, letting it shut behind you.