PDA

View Full Version : [TWI] [ERG] Twilight V/Eragon III OOC II: When Roman Numerals Attack

Pages : [1] 2

darkblade
2010-08-06, 04:31 PM
Previous Games
Twilight Games
1 http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=132905
2 http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=137049
3 http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=139046
4(a) http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=147209
(b) http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?p=8960727

Eragon Games
1 http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=138975
2 http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=147555 (Unfinished)

New thread boys.

The Shoveler
2010-08-06, 04:38 PM
Huzzah! New thread. And with new threads come new questions, such as "What is Roxas doing to attempt to stop the many, many pieces of metal hurtling at his body?" and "Does he get hit at all?"

Or "Does Roxas smash Krauser in the face with his foot?"

doliest
2010-08-06, 05:59 PM
Or-Is Doliest Azula going completely insane? Signs point to yes no. :smalltongue:

Cracklord
2010-08-06, 06:09 PM
And now, the most epic kick the dog moment in the universe. Wednesday is now going to kill every single prisoner, and sacrifice them all to himself.

That works.
Wait, uncrossing a few wires where I thought Joker was yours and Illyria was Draxx's. Okay, now that that's untied, I can work with that. Where we actually going for trying to get her and Crowley together in a Bently to stop the apocolypse for no better reason than that the DM is uncreative? I can work with something else, obviously, I just thought the idea had been thrown around at some point.

Yes. She is Draxx's. It was what we call a suggestion. Not even a very good one, it's just I'm fairly familiar with her character so I thought that might work as a suggestion of what she's doing in the middle of nowhere.

Also, how long should I wait before the major's coup? A gentleman would wait about ten pages, so that's probably what I'll go for.

AnimeKid
2010-08-06, 06:10 PM
What about Zexion, did Fayt's lightning blast do nothing?

doliest
2010-08-06, 06:11 PM
Animekid, it's Zexion. Of course it did nothing; play the tape. And not the tape we've already played.

Prime32
2010-08-06, 06:18 PM
Found this:
http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/201/1/8/Organisation_Hellsing_by_Kiddysa_NekoVamp.png (http://kiddysa-nekovamp.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d2uhbrr)http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/201/b/2/Twilight_English_by_Kiddysa_NekoVamp.png (http://kiddysa-nekovamp.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d2uhaz5)
There's a bunch of stuff like that in her gallery (http://kiddysa-nekovamp.deviantart.com/).

AnimeKid
2010-08-06, 06:21 PM
What do you mean of course it did nothing Doliest?

Cracklord
2010-08-06, 06:22 PM
I approve. Of all those pictures.

Doliest, could I play Arcueid? She's so powerful she almost qualifies as Alucard (except she can't kill on quite as wide a scale as him, so not quite), and she is another example of really seven hundred years old.
But she'd be fun.

Also, give Crowley a job to do. Have the powers that be manifest themselves when he's redirecting telephone salesmen to people's houses (or whatever) and tell him they've got a new job for him.

Prime32
2010-08-06, 06:33 PM
Doliest, could I play Arcueid? She's so powerful she almost qualifies as Alucard (except she can't kill on quite as wide a scale as him, so not quite), and she is another example of really seven hundred years old.
But she'd be fun.Have you read her route in Tsukihime then?

And yes, she is fun (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7y8-bJzO3xY). :smalltongue: Take a look at some videos of her in Melty Blood though.

Cracklord
2010-08-06, 06:47 PM
Yeah, most of it.
I figure, I've done all that reading of Type-moon and want to get something out of it.

The Shoveler
2010-08-06, 06:59 PM
From what I've read, Arcueid and the Scarlet sisters would get along quite nicely. I would really like to play one of the Scarlet sisters, but I don't think Remilia would care enough to join the fight and Flandre can destroy anything at will. Suika's cool, though. She can actually survive a fight with Flandre, which is quite frankly amazing in and of itself. [/random]

Cracklord
2010-08-06, 07:06 PM
Lovely. How about the Cullens with the Major? It's kinda hard not to get involved when he's around.

Prime32
2010-08-06, 07:08 PM
Flandre can destroy anything at will.
Arcueid: "Seen it." :smallamused:

Someone should be Evangeline McDowell. :smalltongue: Who I could quite easily imagine stopping over at the Scarlet Devil Mansion for tea.

The Shoveler
2010-08-06, 07:10 PM
"Immune to conventional weaponry."
Does that include biological weaponry (Alex Mercer), or is it strictly firearms and other such weapons of steel?

EDIT: If I wasn't playing three characters already, I would totally play Evangeline. By far my favorite character from Negima.

Prime32
2010-08-06, 07:12 PM
By far my favorite character from Negima.And possibly the most powerful, which is saying something.

The Shoveler
2010-08-06, 07:18 PM
And possibly the most powerful, which is saying something.

She beat up Fate without trying, and he's the main villain for Christ's sake! She also TRAINED NEGI, and now he KICKS MAJOR ASS! There's a reason she's Sealed Evil/Badass in a Can...

Although, you have to hand it to Jack Rakan for awesome points...

Prime32
2010-08-06, 07:22 PM
She also TRAINED NEGI, and now he KICKS MAJOR ASS!And a fragment of her was able to beat up Negi's hax kungfu-lightning-demon form (it also has rocket fists).

One of the early story arcs had the characters trying to prevent the seal on an ancient demon god from being broken. They fail... but then this happens (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=351kX70-8XI) (which, like everything in Negima, looks way cooler in the manga).

The Shoveler
2010-08-06, 07:28 PM
And her awesomeness isn't why I love her, per se. It's mainly her character, especially during her arc in the Anime. (watched anime, introduced me to the manga) She's refined, yet childish at points, she is full of herself and has power to back it up, and comes up with a huge plan to capture Negi and get free. On top of this, she's stuck as a child thanks to when she became a vampire, thus causing her to transform herself into an adult when in vampire form. I LOVE THIS CHARACTER!

Anime can go suck it for the Asuna ending, though. Demon? Curse/deal? Dying? Revival by time paradox? STUPID! They didn't follow the manga in the slightest! [/rant]

Prime32
2010-08-06, 07:38 PM
On top of this, she's stuck as a child thanks to when she became a vampire, thus causing her to transform herself into an adult when in vampire form. I LOVE THIS CHARACTER! To clarify for people unfamiliar with the character:

She became a vampire when she was a child, and stopped aging as a result. She uses illusion magic to appear as an adult version of herself (except that it's one of those "illusions" which actually changes your body).

A while back, she was bound to Mahora Academy, sealing her powers until the spell is removed and forcing her to live as a student. The seal weakens slightly on the full moon or when the facilities lose power, and it can be temporarily removed in emergencies.

Oh, and she gets terrible hay fever.

Cracklord
2010-08-06, 08:07 PM
The major killed Alucard, who counts as a force of nature, with math.

Colesign
2010-08-06, 08:25 PM
"That would be a good plan except...." The other Alcatraz lifts up his shirt to reveal a small red ring around his torso.

"If I make any blatant moves against Xemnas it explodes with a couple megatonne yeild. Taking you and your friends with me."

God damm it, Darkblade. Are you trying to make this as pointlessly difficult as possible?

darkblade
2010-08-06, 08:35 PM
God damm it, Darkblade. Are you trying to make this as pointlessly difficult as possible?

He meant he just can't help his counterpart fight the other alternate versions. I want the other characters to face their own counterparts by themselves in proper dramatic fashion.

Colesign
2010-08-06, 08:50 PM
Hnnng.:smallfrown: Well, this is your right as GM.

Well, to what extent can Mirror Alcatraz possibly go along with my Alcatraz's plan (Let Mirror Alcatraz take him into Xemma's custody, while at the same time having My Alcatraz get tracked by his allies right to the big Shindig Xemma is planning, rescuing My Alcatraz just in time, and also preserving the safety of Mirror Alcatraz's world.)?

I frankly feel that the best sense of drama would come from having the Heroes be clever enough to break free of the Paradigm the Big Bad has forced upon them, and turn the tables in a subversive and possibly humorous way.

The example I was visualizing in my head was The Alcatraz Boys teaming up to take down Tall Zim (since the Talent of Breaking works very well against complex weaponry), then teaming up with Elijah Snow to overwhelm his evil counterpart. *Sigh*, like General Kor once said to Captain Kirk, it would have been glorious.

industrious
2010-08-06, 08:55 PM
So none of the cliched "you fight me, I'll fight you" switcheroo gambit?

EDIT: As for next game, put Character #2 with all the straight-laced characters. The ones who aren't insane.

Wait. There aren't any. Nevermind. Crowley is going to be trying to do Aziraphale's job while the angel's on vacation. It will, of course, end badly.

Agrippa
2010-08-06, 09:00 PM
He meant he just can't help his counterpart fight the other alternate versions. I want the other characters to face their own counterparts by themselves in proper dramatic fashion.

Is there anything stopping the alternate universe GIR from making a move against Xenmas? Aside from GIR's typical ADD that is.

The Shoveler
2010-08-06, 09:02 PM
Couldn't Mirror Smedry break the bomb's activation system? And if not him, if for some reason his powers didn't work, what about this Smedry?

Then glory would abound and great times would be had.

Cracklord
2010-08-06, 09:06 PM
Well, maybe Xenmas foresaw that eventuality, and made the bomb out of parts of his brain, in such a way as to not intefere with them performing their usual functions.
It's what I'd do.

Colesign
2010-08-06, 09:10 PM
That was my thought too!!!:smallsmile: My version of Alcatraz Smedry, with focus and a bit of luck, and 'Break' items in such a way that they still work, but not quite in the way they used to. Theoretically, he could break the Bomb so that it still appeared to work, but if someone tried to detonate it, it would harmlessly fizzle.

I've already listed my theories as to the nature of the bomb in my Alcatraz post, but I'll put forward one more theory:

Maybe Mirror Alcatraz's Talent is the exact opposite of My Alcatraz's: the power to fix things. So therefore his Talent wouldn't do jack squat to a perfectly functioning bomb.

Or maybe what Cracklord suggested is the case. In which case, this Xemmas is an insane planner. Of course, if there's a constant, real-time connection in thought between the bomb and Xemma's brain, then the connection could theoretically go both ways, and whatever affects the bomb brain affects Xemmas.

By which I mean Xemmas could be hacked. All we'd need would be an expert on Hacking....:smallamused:

nanobot_swarm
2010-08-06, 09:12 PM
darkblade I'd suggest you watch the Killer 7 cutscenes on youtube, or would you prefer me to godmod Kun Lan for the duration of it all.
I'd also suggest you buy the game and play it, it's really unique and awesome in a bizarre way.

Colesign
2010-08-06, 09:41 PM
You know what the Alcatraz vs. Alcatraz scenario, and our subsequent discussion reminds me of?

That scene from "DM of the Rings", where the players are frantically trying to find Loot in the Tomb of Balin, despite all the frantic descriptions the DM provides to tell the players that there is no loot.

Draxx
2010-08-06, 11:33 PM
Well, I have a lot more free time now. And yes, Illyria is my character.

doliest
2010-08-07, 03:55 AM
Okay. Unconfusing again, anyway as everyone's talking about character changes again, get back to me with your new list for those who are changing who they play.

Draxx
2010-08-07, 05:53 AM
Illyria.
Either Jason Voorhees or Freddy Kruger.

doliest
2010-08-07, 05:59 AM
Either is acceptable. Krueger would be limited, obviously, by needed to wait until sleep.

industrious
2010-08-07, 07:18 AM
Unless we do things a la Sandman, and have him be an escaped nightmare from the Dreamtime. Lower his power levels, but he's in the waking world. Like the Corinthian.

doliest
2010-08-07, 07:20 AM
I have a few ideas for him. He could start off in Dreamland like TWBB!Dedede. Makes sense,after all.

Cracklord
2010-08-07, 07:50 AM
Speaking of which, how are you going to deal with Ganon? I mean, he's not easy to integrate unless you use the 'there will be brawl version.'

doliest
2010-08-07, 07:58 AM
I did it. I put some effort into it, and it will be explained very early. Suffice to say he's going to be one of the oldest characters; not quite the Old One or Crowley, but he's been around for a long time. If you can make Authority, Marvel, DC and Watchmen work, I can handle something as simple as Ganon.

Prime32
2010-08-07, 07:59 AM
If Rachel Alucard (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSZn16ses4s) was added to the next game there could be the BEST TEA PARTY EVER.

doliest
2010-08-07, 08:31 AM
Oh, and Cracklord? What point are you pulling our favorite Major from?

darkblade
2010-08-07, 09:16 AM
The Question and Hank

The Question and Huntress are beamed up onto the ship, which immediately sets off across the Bleed. You have a feeling it will be a long trip.

Hank is also beamed up, but he is placed in what seems to be a jail cell along with a large man dressed as a giant bat. The man attempts to grab the psychopath and slam him into the wall. "Hank J Wimpleton. Wanted on approximently seven hundred counts of murder across the state of Nevada, and thats just before it was warped into a warzone. Funny you should be found on site at Bleed incursion, not entirely unlike your home state."

Since this seems like it was missed when it was posted I'll just remind Draxx about it.

doliest
2010-08-07, 09:25 AM
Heh. So, the Climax is almost here,
Who the crap is the villain? Eragon basically went in his sleep and Edward is being double teamed by B-Listers. This game's filled with pretty cooperative characters, so it's not a PVP climax. I think. You've already called up the dsyfunction junction gamebreakers and only half are left, with Gendo basically out. I think; and that leaves Odin and Raist-
It's Odin, isn't it? :smalltongue:

darkblade
2010-08-07, 09:32 AM
It's Xemnas and Ansem...I mean come on final bosses as the final bosses.

Odin keeps running circles around me becuase unlike in Gotham all the superhuman bad guys are idiots so he'll probably need to be taken out too.

doliest
2010-08-07, 09:36 AM
Oh. Duh.
Wait. Wait wait wait. Does this mean I can beat at least one villain by proclaiming, 'Kingdom hearts is Light and s***.'

darkblade
2010-08-07, 09:36 AM
Oh. Duh.
Wait. Wait wait wait. Does this mean I can beat at least one villain by proclaiming, 'Kingdom hearts is Light and s***.'

No he's learned from that.

doliest
2010-08-07, 09:39 AM
Ah. Curses. Even I cannot defeat the power of his amazing voice actor and lines from the first game. Xemnas shouldn't be too hard though.

Colesign
2010-08-07, 11:00 AM
So, like I said before, I'm going to play Mary Poppins, and possibly the occasional Burt the Chimney Sweep. Do you want me to relist the powers she has, Doliest?

doliest
2010-08-07, 11:04 AM
Just Mary and Burt? Okay, you can list those two. Then tell me how the f*** to work her into the plo-. You want to play her? Fine. Renesmee needs a babysitter...and a chimney sweep. Shut up. :smallamused:

The Shoveler
2010-08-07, 11:05 AM
Suika Ibuki
Alex Mercer
Bakura

My team, and all of them will be fun to play.

Ugh, urge to play Evangeline, Rachel, and Remilia rising...

Urge passed.

Colesign
2010-08-07, 11:58 AM
Sounds good.:smallwink:

I was thinking of Burt taking up the role he has in the movie; a valued member of the community: a working class drifter that everyone knows and loves, who has an edge of mystery to him...

Frankly, I think this game presents an interesting opportunity to dig into the mysterious nature and background of Mary and Burt, and their immortal history and relationship together throughout the ages.

Oh, did I mention that they are immortal? It makes sense, doesn't it?

I'll make a more detailed post during your game, but here are the powers and skills of the Movie Mary Poppins (The Book version is off limits: in the book, she makes Greek Gods her bitch):

Authoritative and Effective Nanny.

"Practically Perfect in Every Way."

Control over the Wind and Gaseous substances, and Psychokinesis that can be imbued onto others temporarily during "Cleaning Games".

Flight, facilitated by Broom Umbrella (She's NOT a witch).

Ability to "jump" in and out of Chalk paintings and the worlds they represent.

Very Manipulative and Mysterious.

Immortal.

A Carpet Bag of Holding filled with Household objects, her Magic Tape Measure, Medicine Jar, supplies, and a Large Collection of Weapons.

Ages of skills and experience and contacts from spending time in the Households of families all over the world, including some of the greatest Vampire Hunting Families and Organizations:smallwink:. If it's a 'family' with children in it, I can guarantee she's been there.

Very Musically inclined.

Talking Flamingo head umbrella.

As for Burt, Champion of the Working Class:

Many skills acquired from working in every conceivable type of blue-collar job.

Immortality, and friendship with Mary Poppins.

Lovable and Zany personality.

Possesses a certain amount of magic himself, the amount of which is unknown. His most overt use of magic is:

Deflecting and redirecting projectiles "Jedi Style": to do so, he needs to use a Tool of the Working Class.

Catchy Theme Song.

By the way, if Nessie is going to need a Nanny, then she's going to have to come up with a list of requirements...:smallwink:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNTzp9grp2Q&feature=related

Colesign
2010-08-07, 12:07 PM
You know, I can just imagine Edward fitting into the role of Mr. Banks...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Obte0XqgNc&feature=related

Bella: Well, Edward, what do you think should be Resemnee's Nanny?

Edward: Why....

A Vampire Home, is Angsty and Gloomy!
A Vampire Nanny, requires nothing less!
Pseudo Mormon-Goth Anxiety, we must always see!
Without them - Disorder! Lynchings!
Catastrophe! Anarchy! Doliest!-
In short, we have a ghastly mess!

AnimeKid
2010-08-07, 12:32 PM
Colesign

(The Book version is off limits: in the book, she makes Greek Gods her bitch):

What to you mean by that? and what did Doliest mean by B-listers

Colesign
2010-08-07, 01:21 PM
I personally meant that the version of Mary Poppins in the books the movie was based on had godlike powers: She could change the stars in the sky if it suited her, summon and command Greek Deities to entertain the Banks children, travel around the world instantly: stuff like that. The book Mary Poppins would be a game-breaker, so I'm going with the movie version.

I'm guessing that by B-List, Doliest means some of the more obscure characters.

The Shoveler
2010-08-07, 03:04 PM
Must... not... make... Kill Bill... reference...

darkblade
2010-08-07, 03:09 PM
Considering thats the Bill that Dante is fighting (or rather the incarnation of him that became a vampire and abosrbed the other deadly vipers from the last game) I think you are justified.

The Shoveler
2010-08-07, 03:11 PM
Meh, too many references already. I'll just deal with kicking Roxas (attempting to) in the nuts.

Cracklord
2010-08-07, 03:38 PM
Oh, and Cracklord? What point are you pulling our favorite Major from?

Well that depends. What is the date of this game? If it's before 1999 then he still has the Letzez Battailon, if not then he's been rebuilt, and all he has is the resources, notes and influence of the Letzez battalion, as well as the Doctors brain in a jar, and The Captain.

I personally meant that the version of Mary Poppins in the books the movie was based on had godlike powers: She could change the stars in the sky if it suited her, summon and command Greek Deities to entertain the Banks children, travel around the world instantly: stuff like that. The book Mary Poppins would be a game-breaker, so I'm going with the movie version.

Mary Poppins and Freddy Krueger could make very interesting enemies. Just putting it out there. One a force of good, or at least order, the other a force of pure, indiscriminate evil, trying to make the child die of fear.
And they are both essentially omnipotent, so powers wouldn't even matter.

Also, correct me if I'm wrong but the characters from Yu-Gi-Oh can only use their powers in the context of a game. I mean, the only time they summon monsters from cardgames is when the other person is doing it as well. Not that that makes them any weaker, I mean Bakura has a roleplaying game where all the NPC's are earlier victims in the manga.
If you go the other way, is there any chance we could get a list of your cards so we know what we're up against?

doliest
2010-08-07, 04:33 PM
It's up to you. I haven't been paying attention to actual year, I was hoping that wouldn't matter. Establishing a year limits me on what I can say and leads me open to a plot hole. Better to take the megaman strategy-20XX.

Cracklord
2010-08-07, 04:35 PM
Right. Lets just go alternate history then, it makes a lot more sense.

The Shoveler
2010-08-07, 04:37 PM
Also, correct me if I'm wrong but the characters from Yu-Gi-Oh can only use their powers in the context of a game. I mean, the only time they summon monsters from cardgames is when the other person is doing it as well. Not that that makes them any weaker, I mean Bakura has a roleplaying game where all the NPC's are earlier victims in the manga.
If you go the other way, is there any chance we could get a list of your cards so we know what we're up against?

Well, I'm using a Ritual style Bakura. He'll be able to summon monsters without dueling, like he did during the Duelist Kingdom arc, but to "sacrifice" for a higher level monster/ritual monster/Berserk Dragon, he'd have to pay in souls/blood. Still haven't decided/clarified yet.

Cracklord
2010-08-07, 04:40 PM
Ah, lovely. I think we'll get on fine already.
While Yami Atem just puts people through sick mindgames with horrible consequences at their inevitable loss, AND has magic powers to make sure he always gets exactly what he needs.

Colesign
2010-08-07, 04:42 PM
Greed is with Azula and Namine, right?

Cracklord
2010-08-07, 04:42 PM
Yes he is.

Draxx
2010-08-07, 05:03 PM
Sorry, I must have missed that.

Corvond
2010-08-07, 05:50 PM
Hello.
I found this after WOR stopped, ad I thought I might have another go. Here is my character

Cheshire Cat
http://www.doobybrain.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/tim-burton-cheshire-cat.jpg
+ All the assets a cat usually can be expected to have in a Neil Gaiman book. Intelligence, ability to move between dimensions, speech and always knowing whats going on at any time. As well as plenty of smooth charm and snark, of course.
+ Ability to change size. And turn into the moon. Maybe.
+ Able to alter his composition to mist, appearing and vanishing as he chooses, wherever he chooses. He does not necessarily have to appear as more then his head, or even just his smile. Because of this is essentially invulnerable, though perhaps he is merely a self actualizing Schrodinger's Cat.
+ Can make things appear though whether he creates them ahead of time, makes them out of his own essence, spins them out of raw firnament or takes them from somewhere is up to the GM.
+ Has a remarkable degree of manual dexterity considering he's a cat, able to tie knots and hold things.
+ Creepy. Say what you like, but he gave many children nightmares.
- No real combat capabilities
- No real personal goals. Is best used as a sidekick or support character.

I might have another more conventional one if I have any ideas. But I can't think of anyone myself.

The Shoveler
2010-08-07, 05:54 PM
TES!! I got to kick Roxas in the nuts! I can sleep happily tonight. :smallsmile:

EDIT: What? He deserved it, especially after Twilight Town. Good GOD, I hated Twilight Town's tutorial...

darkblade
2010-08-07, 06:00 PM
Hello.
I found this after WOR stopped, ad I thought I might have another go. Here is my character

Cheshire Cat
http://www.doobybrain.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/tim-burton-cheshire-cat.jpg
+ All the assets a cat usually can be expected to have in a Neil Gaiman book. Intelligence, ability to move between dimensions, speech and always knowing whats going on at any time. As well as plenty of smooth charm and snark, of course.
+ Able to alter his composition to mist, appearing and vanishing as he chooses, wherever he chooses. He does not necessarily have to appear as more then his head, or even just his smile. Because of this is essentially invulnerable, though perhaps he is merely a self actualizing Schrodinger's Cat.
+ Can make things appear though whether he creates them ahead of time, makes them out of his own essence, spins them out of raw firnament or takes them from somewhere is up to the GM.
+ Has a remarkable degree of manual dexterity considering he's a cat, able to tie knots and hold things.
+ Creepy. Say what you like, but he gave many children nightmares.
- No real combat capabilities
- No real personal goals. Is best used as a sidekick or support character.

I might have another more conventional one if I have any ideas. But I can't think of anyone myself.

We are approaching the climax of the current game, although the Chesire Cat can be worked in now if you want.

Personally I'd recomend waiting for the next game.

Colesign
2010-08-07, 06:19 PM
Gahhhhh!!!:smalleek:

That Smile!!!!!! That HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE Smile!!!! Smiles can't float around like that, they can't!!!!!!!!

...Yeah. I'm pretty sure the Cheshire Cat's some kind of Eldritch Abomination.

The Shoveler
2010-08-07, 06:21 PM
Huh, good ol' disintegration didn't work on Bill... what should I try next...

EDIT: Wait wait wait. Rachel Alucard... has a butler named Valkenhayn Hellsing?
I have even stronger urges to play her in the game after doliest's.

AnimeKid
2010-08-07, 07:05 PM
Oh yeah did Mickey manage to coup de grace Edward Darkblade.

Prime32
2010-08-07, 07:09 PM
EDIT: Wait wait wait. Rachel Alucard... has a butler named Valkenhayn Hellsing?
I have even stronger urges to play her in the game after doliest's.The butler is one of the Six Heroes who saved the world. And a werewolf, apparently. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Y6SkBbT140)

EDIT: And I don't mean the "bringing peace between rival nations" kind of saving the world. I mean the "beating up an expy of Yamato-no-Orochi which defeated the combined militaries of the world with your bare hands" kind.

The Shoveler
2010-08-07, 07:19 PM
We should have a super team of butlers in the game after doliest's!
Alfred, Walter, and valkenhayn.
It would go well with the team of tea-sipping vampires on my list.
Rachel, Evangeline, and Remilia.

Oh wait, that would make the game too awesome for mortal eyes to see. Too bad. :smallamused:

Prime32
2010-08-07, 07:21 PM

Oh wait, that would make the game too awesome for mortal eyes to see. Too bad. :smallamused:Well, we could team up Litchi Faye-Ling, Ku Fei and Hong Meiling...

EDIT: While you're on butlers, don't forget Hayate and Maid Guy.

doliest
2010-08-07, 07:31 PM
Another character? Fine, I can take it.

I CAN TAKE ALL YOU HAVE TO OFFER, FEED ME SEYMOUR!11!1! I CONTROL THE SKIES! THE VERTICAL, RESISTANCE IF FUTILE AND A COOKBOOK!

THE GAME IS A LIE!

I'm sorry. That happens. Character submission accepted. Please redirect a reason for him to be involved, lest he be Renesmee's house cat.

Colesign
2010-08-07, 07:58 PM

Oh wait, that would make the game too awesome for mortal eyes to see. Too bad. :smallamused:

Don't forget Mary Poppins! She's like a female butler that mainly takes care of the children!

Maybe something like "Team Caretaker"

Prime32
2010-08-07, 08:00 PM
Don't forget Mary Poppins! She's like a female butler that mainly takes care of the children!:smallconfused:

And Bakura could join the tea party.
"I'm not a vampire, I'm just British!"

The Shoveler
2010-08-07, 08:10 PM
Flandre Scarlet couldn't join for one quote from a fan-comic thingy.

"Sister says that this tea is an acquired taste. I prefer the tea inside people."

Hmm... Mary Poppins, Rachel, Evangeline, Bakura, and Remilia...
Best team-up EVER! :smallbiggrin:

darkblade
2010-08-07, 08:13 PM
Robocop keeps looking weirder and weirder in this magic centric world.

Colesign
2010-08-07, 09:20 PM
So, what happened with all the people walking through the portal to where Edward was?

industrious
2010-08-07, 10:11 PM
So does my Character #2. He's all about the technology. And The Truth.

Seeing him against Poppins would be hysterical. Darkblade, you know who I'm talking about. Just imagine the faceoff.

And ditto Doctor Horrible. Maybe I should change him.

Colesign
2010-08-07, 11:05 PM
What's Character 2 again, Indy? I forgot.

industrious
2010-08-07, 11:59 PM
I haven't fully revealed him yet. But I'll give you a picture.

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/1808/305069-53268-spider-jerusalem_super.jpg

The Shoveler
2010-08-08, 12:04 AM
I still think he looks evil, just sayin'. Although, the Doctor Evil vibes I get from him make me suspect his awesomeness.
I'm still trying to figure out who he is though... Spider Jerusalem.

industrious
2010-08-08, 12:11 AM
Giving it further thought, I'm going to drop The Horrible Doctor to focus on my other two. Unless, of course, doliest has any objections.

Cracklord
2010-08-08, 03:45 AM
And again, our numbers swell.

doliest
2010-08-08, 04:07 AM
Giving it further thought, I'm going to drop The Horrible Doctor to focus on my other two. Unless, of course, doliest has any objections.

I was actually trying to work him in, so dropping him would help me, considering I just couldn't. It's both the magic focus, but also the sheer difficulty of working him in.
Oh and of course the fact that with his ability of 'make people break out into musical' I would have gone temporarily insane trying to write lyrics. :smalltongue:

Cracklord
2010-08-08, 04:15 AM
Mary Poppins is here. Remember that before you speak too soon.

darkblade
2010-08-08, 08:55 AM
I was actually trying to work him in, so dropping him would help me, considering I just couldn't. It's both the magic focus, but also the sheer difficulty of working him in.
Oh and of course the fact that with his ability of 'make people break out into musical' I would have gone temporarily insane trying to write lyrics. :smalltongue:

At least it's only Doctor Horrible not the MUSIC MEISTER!

doliest
2010-08-08, 08:59 AM
Heh. True, it could have always been worse.

Colesign
2010-08-08, 09:56 AM
Mary Poppins is here. Remember that before you speak too soon.

True. It would be nice to have another Musically inclined character, so that Mary Poppins wouldn't be an anomaly.

doliest
2010-08-08, 10:01 AM
Mary Poppins IS an anomoly. A living one, to be truthful.

Colesign
2010-08-08, 10:13 AM
That hurts me, Doliest: Deep inside.:smalleek:

doliest
2010-08-08, 10:14 AM
Funny note, hurting the players is the DM's job. Ask anyone who DMs frequently, Eh Darkblade?

darkblade
2010-08-08, 12:34 PM
I don't hurt my players. Not intentionally at least.

Colesign
2010-08-08, 01:24 PM
Say, wasn't Grandpa Smedry onboard the Bleed Ship?

Perhaps he can help The Question out.

darkblade
2010-08-08, 05:02 PM
We are rapidly approaching the end game folks. Sorry I couldn't stretch this one out for a longer game like Cracklord's last one but you gave me an unsually cooperative batch of PCs. :smalltongue:

Cracklord
2010-08-08, 05:20 PM
Ah well. It's still been a good time had by all.

Colesign
2010-08-08, 08:37 PM
Can the Drummer track Alcatraz using Fayt's multidimensional communicator device?

Maybe that would increase the accuracy of the Drummer's portal reboot.

Cracklord
2010-08-08, 09:19 PM
It occurs to me that given Wednesday just killed something approaching the population of three worlds, Deaths boundaries would be getting very unstable for Sabriel.

Agrippa
2010-08-08, 09:46 PM
I'm still thinking of what Zim should do, but I'm drawing blanks so far.

P.S. Are Zim and the two GIRs affected by Odin's/Mr. Wenedsday's spell?

Cracklord
2010-08-08, 10:08 PM
No, they aren't alive and don't really have souls, so they don't have anything for him to effect. If he were a newer god then they'd be in trouble.

darkblade
2010-08-08, 11:02 PM
Indy is probably the only one who will reconize the importants of Sora's speach there but it basically boils down to him being the latest member of a clan of asian men and women who were their own system equivlent to the century babies. Their purpose, to always ensure that the darkness doesn't overpower the light, in other words, to ensure that the sun comes up.

Cracklord
2010-08-08, 11:35 PM
Whatever it's about, I like it.

Also, the violence compulsion isn't something he can control. He's a war god and a death god. You might as well tell a living fire to cool down.

The Shoveler
2010-08-09, 12:26 AM
Hooray for FF XIII!

By which I mean it's fun to play it and make the people that made me play it be forced to watch it. They wanted me to play 8 1/2 hours of it. I played 1 1/2 and they were yelling at me to stop playing for about 1/2 an hour. It was fun.

Anyways, won't post for a bit, thanks to not being at home and not going to sleep tonight.

industrious
2010-08-09, 12:34 AM
Pity Elijah isn't there at the moment. I'd have him say something witty about it.

And yes, that was Raistlin's plan. Wednesday's partial ascension makes him a threat to the Krynnish gods of magic. And Raistlin, as their designated champion, gains power with him. Summoning the Endless was more of a "if Magius could do it, I should be able to as well, for I want to be the very best, like no one ever was" thing.

Cracklord
2010-08-09, 12:54 AM
He's not even at time of the twins yet remember. He's Nuarti's, and maybe Takhisis's, but hardly all the gods.

Also, it's very clear that Krynn does not have any way to get to other parallel universes. I mean, if they could why didn't Raistlin in Test of the Twins?

Which is kinda worrying. God-Raistlin is going to be able to in this 'verse. Not good news for the multiverse.

industrious
2010-08-09, 12:58 AM
I know that. Raistlin knows that. But does Odin?

Cracklord
2010-08-09, 01:05 AM
Yeah. He can read your soul. He can look at a random shop clerk and say every sin shes ever performed, including ones she's forgotten herself. He does it infront of Shadow.

industrious
2010-08-09, 01:09 AM
I bought a copy of American Gods earlier today. Haven't cracked it open yet.

I'm assuming that looking into a person's soul doesn't give them the knowledge of their plans. Or that if it does, Raistlin's protected by all the runes stitched on his robes. And we both know that pre-Twins Raistlin can't hold his own in a direct confrontation with Odin, even a weakened, only partially ascended Odin.

Also, having writer's block again?

Cracklord
2010-08-09, 01:22 AM
No, but he would know if you're lying, and he's very good at this besides.

It's an excellent book, one of Neil Gaimans best.

As to Writers Block, I'm trying to write the first flashback. I need to research quite a few things, including but not limited to Atilla. Should have it for you tomorrow.

industrious
2010-08-09, 01:26 AM
Then he knows Raistlin's lying.

As for American Gods...it's on my list. Right now, though, I'm working my way through The Sandman. So in the war between Gaiman and Gaiman...Gaiman wins.

And via reading Sandman, I just had the greatest idea for a scene in any film adaptation of Good Omens.

Cracklord
2010-08-09, 01:45 AM
Fair enough. I got a list of my own.

So what's the idea?

industrious
2010-08-09, 01:54 AM
So, in Good Omens, there are the scenes where the delivery guy is summoning all the Horsemen to ride to the apocalypse. He finds Famine as a diet doctor/fast food restaurant owner, War in the middle of a former tropical resort, and Pollution(Pestilence retired after the invention of penicilin) by an oil spill.

To find Death, though, the postal worker kills himself to deliver the message. My idea is to have, instead of the traditional skeleton and scythe death show up when he kicks it, to use Gaiman's Endless...until he gives her the message. Then, gone is the pretty lady, now to be played by the traditional Grim Reaper. Who turns back into the Endless version after Adam forces her/him/it to stand down.

Also, the cameo by God in the book(while our two Ho Yay beings are feeding the ducks) will be played by Pratchett himself.

Cracklord
2010-08-09, 02:08 AM
I honestly have nothing to contribute. It's already perfect.

Though I am partial to the traditional depiction of Death.

Corvond
2010-08-09, 05:02 AM
I don't think that's a good idea for Cheshire. I'll just have him show up and ingrate himself.

James Bond
http://www.solarnavigator.net/films_movies_actors/actors_films_images/Sean_Connery_suited_Goldfinger_Aston_Martin.jpg
+ A selection of vehicles that ooze awesome. Also contain no shortage of gadgets in older moves, that may or may not come in.
+ Accomplished at martial arts and more conventional brawling, can use anything as a weapon and is a quick thinker. Is also very efficient.
+ As a high ranking agent he can essentially act on his own impulse, and do whatever he wants. He can also get his hands on anything he needs.
+ Plays Poker like God himself.
+ Suave. If you haven't seen one of his movies, allow me to simplify. The names Bond. James Bond. Also is cultured, witty, erudite, and has good taste in drinks. And he can dance, too.
+ Has authority which he may or may not use. And doesn't have to answer to many people.
- Arrogant.

Here's my other character.

Colesign
2010-08-09, 09:47 AM
So you're playing Sean Connery Bond?

Sweet.

Though as a game limiter, I think you or Doliest should narrate a scene where Q hands him the Latest Gadgets of the Week.

Q is my favorite character:smallbiggrin:

industrious
2010-08-09, 10:24 AM
The lack of Q is one of the reasons I don't like the new Bond.

That and the films feel more like Jason Bourne than James Bond.

Cracklord
2010-08-09, 04:46 PM
Yeah. The assassin bit is too focused on, the spy bit essentially ignored, and the smooth charm gets maybe two or three scenes tops.
And of course, in an attempt to make the enemies more 'realistic' they don't even have death traps. I don't like watching Bond without death traps.

darkblade
2010-08-09, 05:08 PM
Thats roughly what Bond was like in the original novels though. He was a snarky cranky bastard that makes John Constatine look pleasent in comparison. Casino Royale was the most accurate adaptaion out of the the existing movies.

Cracklord
2010-08-09, 05:15 PM
That is true. However, my counterpoint:
The books are actually very bad. Not well written, formulaic and in an irritating style. James Bond is one of the rare cases of the film adaption being much better.

darkblade
2010-08-09, 05:17 PM
Thats true for the most part of course the N64 game was better than both.

Cracklord
2010-08-09, 05:27 PM
Goldeneye was awesome.

industrious
2010-08-09, 06:42 PM
Indeed. Bond is the sole (known) exception to my rule of literature vs. movie adoption(books always win). Of course, I've heard similar things about the Godfather and Jaws.

That being said, I like the non-Fleming Bond novels a great deal more. Fleming's Bond is just...dated. Horribly dated.

Cracklord
2010-08-09, 06:44 PM
Agreed. One of the few exceptions.

Oh, and Fight Club, I actually prefer the movie adaption to that as well.

The Shoveler
2010-08-09, 07:59 PM
Question: Where is Krauser in the Keyblade graveyard as pertaining to Xemnas' location?

And I can't believe Dante won! I was half expecting Bill to pull something in the fight, for some reason. I think it's because I've come to expect this kind of thing to happen.

Colesign
2010-08-09, 08:02 PM
Awww! This sucks!

I was really hoping that Team Bleed ship would come to everyone else's aid.:smallfrown:*

If only Kazan Smedry was there...

{Kazan being the dwarf family member who has the ability get extremely, extremely lost:smallwink:}

*I.E., my aid.

X2
2010-08-09, 08:24 PM
Having read the first post (part of the first post (I skimmed over it)) of the IC thread I can safely say I am confused, bewildered and want my mummy. Seriously what is this?

Cracklord
2010-08-09, 08:37 PM
Pick characters from a universe, figure out some justification, and work together to kill the Twilight vampires.
That's pretty much it, though they usually have help.

Colesign
2010-08-09, 08:41 PM
Additionally, this particular game has de-emphasized the Twilight Vampires in favor of the protagonists and antagonists from Kingdom Hearts.

Heck, my one Character is about to be sacrificed by Xemmas on an Altar of Outdated Encyclopedias.

(Speaking of characters, whatever happened to Alucard and Sylar and Kirby?)

X2
2010-08-09, 08:42 PM
What, any universe? So I could be Blackadder or James Bond or Jason Voorhees or The Animated Beatles or Jack Burton or Superman or Mario or Ebony Dark'ness Dementia Raven Way? Hmm...

Colesign
2010-08-09, 08:46 PM
Yep.

I'm playing Movie Mary Poppins next game.

I suppose the only unspoken limitation in picking a fictional character is that he/she/it should be interesting.

Cracklord
2010-08-09, 08:46 PM
Not Fanfiction or own characters. And we like some sort of justification., some way for them to plausibly (or not so plausibly) get involved in all this.
And Storyteller has fiat. If he or she says no, that's it.

But yes, We had Wang (From Big trouble in Little China), we considered The Blues Brothers, we have had Kirby (shudder), Sean Connery James Bond is in the next game, we had Two incarnations of Doctor Who at once, we had Ashley J Williams, we had Teddy Roosevalt, we will have Cheshire Cat, Light Yagami, Rorschach, Deadpool, The Joker, The Major, we have had all sorts.

X2
2010-08-09, 08:48 PM
Are you saying Eboby TaEbory Enoby Ebony Egogy Tara Ebony is unisteresting? Blasphemer!

Cracklord
2010-08-09, 08:50 PM
No fanfiction.
QED.

And she is hilarious, but no, she's not interesting. All she does is describe her outfits, have sex with random people in odd situations and whinge/angst. I think. It was kinda hard to tell what she was doing.

X2
2010-08-09, 08:54 PM
Nah I was just bein' funny. I'll think of something. If I can play as all four the idea of the Animated Beatles (Yellow Submarine, not that godawful cartoon show) seems like a good one.

I like Blackadder but I don't want to risk being out of character for him. So I'll pass that one.

Is Ash Williams taken?

Cracklord
2010-08-09, 09:01 PM
He was in the first one, but feel free to take him again. The Joker has shown up three times with different players at the helm, why not him?

An unspoken law is the characters should have some sort of offensive capabilities, and preferably motives as well, so come up with some justification for them being here, alive, and going after the Twipires.
It can be a simple reason, or a complicated one. But it needs to be there.

Take Mr Wednesday. In his debut game, he had a plan to steal the popularity of the Twipires to become a god again.
While in contrast, Midnighter showed up with almost no plan whatsoever.

industrious
2010-08-09, 09:28 PM
OBJECTION!

The Midnighter had a plan. It was to a) teleport down to a city and b) kill everything crime related in his way. It was a good plan. Very simple.

Cracklord
2010-08-09, 09:30 PM
My mistake. Sorry, I can't remember everything.

industrious
2010-08-09, 10:07 PM
No worries. Just wanted to cry OBJECTION for once.

The Joker's shown up twice that I can remember. Darkblade's last game, and that guy in the beginning of yours. Unless Draxx is playing him next game.

Cracklord
2010-08-09, 10:33 PM
He is. He's playing the Joker, Illyria and Freddy.
I'm playing Nuada and the Major.

The Shoveler
2010-08-09, 10:33 PM
(Speaking of characters, whatever happened to Alucard and Sylar and Kirby?)

Krauser happened to them. He used the black box thingy he got from Tricky. It sent the three back to their respective universes. doliest hates me for that :smallamused:

darkblade
2010-08-09, 10:34 PM
The Bleed Ship is crashing in the Keyblade Graveyard, if they went according to their plan they'd arrive at the wrong universe. You don't want that do you?

industrious
2010-08-09, 10:55 PM
He is. He's playing the Joker, Illyria and Freddy.
I'm playing Nuada and the Major.

I'm playing Character #2(still not saying who he is) and Crowley.

Agrippa
2010-08-09, 10:56 PM
I'm not sure if I can keep this up anymore. Not due to time retraints or prior obligations, just a severe case of writers block for Zim and the simple fact that really behind and don't know where to pick up again. If anyone would help me with either problem I'd be overjoyed.

darkblade
2010-08-09, 11:00 PM
Indy: Why are you being so secretive about the Character you posted a picture of?

Agrippa: Well you are on the rooftop where everyone else just went through a portal to the Keyblade Graveyard. As for the writer's block I think the best thing to do with Zim is do what everyone else is doing and say it was your plan all along and their primitive human brains can't comprehend your ultimate intelect.

Cracklord
2010-08-09, 11:03 PM
So you're playing Spider Jeruselum?

Yeah, we all have this problem at times. That's actually why we started using so many characters, so we'd always have someone to post with.
Anyway, if you want my suggestion, have Zim appear near Xemnas and Smedry and begin ranting how is feeble trap was to pathetic to stand in the way of a mighty Irken, and how Zim intends to take all this and use it to conquer Earth.

industrious
2010-08-09, 11:06 PM
To quote the great Yami Bakura: Because shut up.

FILTHY ASSISTANTS! TO ME!

Spider Jerusalem
http://www.insidesocal.com/modernmyth/Spider%20-%20Chair%20leg%20of%20truth.jpg
1. Highly deranged muckraker Gonzo journalist from the 25th century.
2. Extremely dedicated to the pursuit of The Truth
3. Genetically enhanced-immune to lung cancer, among other things. He's also got antibodies for diseases that we haven't even thought of yet.
4. On a given day, has taken more drugs that we don't have a name for yet, either. Enough drugs in his backpack to make a drug dealer weep. In his future, crack is for children. They have "My Lil' Junkie" sets.
5. Sunglasses were made by his replicator, who was on drugs at the time. They are directly linked to his brain, and take still photography as he wishes. Or if it believes he is being assaulted. Which includes while getting laid.
6. Always heavily-and I mean heavily-armed. Many hidden firearms, and a bandolier of grenades. Also, highly skilled(in the Malcolm Reynolds school of dirty fighting) at beating the living hell out of people. Including the Secret Service.
7. His weapon of choice: a hand-held bowel disruptor. It has a lethal setting, but it doesn't have to be. Most people understand what its purpose is. Completely undetectable by any standard. It has several settings. Including: Loose, Watery, Prolapse, Shat into Unconsciousness, and Fatal Intestinal Maelstrom
8. Various technological recording/journalistic devices. Including Source Gas(pill filled with gas that records conversations), a Gene-Reader(analyzes DNA. Completely accurate and admissible in court. Far superior to anything 21st century), ID Trashcan(renders organic material impossible to identify visually or forensically) and G-Sanitize(removes all trace of Spider's Presence from site. Ten square feet per ampule)
9. Air Jesus sneakers. The ultimate all-terrain shoes. Walk on Water or on Air.
10. The Chair Leg of Truth. It does not Lie. Do not offend it. It is wise and terrible.

You see a wile, you thwart. Am I right?

Anthony Crowley
http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs17/f/2007/134/3/a/Aziraphale_and_Crowley_by_jdillon82.jpg
1. The Greatest Car ever. Ever
2. A Angel who did not fall, so much as Saunter Vaguely downwards. With all the power that implies
3. Style. More than anybody ever alive, dead, or in between
4. Enough Chutzpah to take on the Devil with a Tire Iron
5. Doing this because Aziraphale is currently on holiday in Heaven, so he's trying to do the Angel's job. It isn't quite as good as he hoped for.
6. Responsible for Welsh television, Manchester, value-added tax, and Australia. Among other things.

Cracklord
2010-08-09, 11:14 PM
I tried to stay quiet, I really did, but I just couldn't take it any more. Sorry.

I'm trying, very hard, to comprehend this world. Any world that contain both Major Montanna Max, The Joker, Crowley and Mary Poppins is a strange and terrible place, even without the card games and Cheshire cat.
I'll be very dissapointed if it's not completely nonsensically Grimdark. With throw away mentions to things like strange figures composed of nothing but shadow that go back in time and paradox you out of existence with a long term plan to bring about a total end of time, Cosmic Eldritch Abominations who could destroy the universe with a single thoughtless twitch and are being woken up by something even worse, The stars spontaneously going out, random scenery that eats people - including entire forests/mountains, tall thin faceless men who turn things like children and pets into mist and only exist if you think about them, and organic quantum computers made out of towers of flesh and nerves bigger than the Statue of Liberty, that have become sentient and control the universe.
It's the only reasonable way to handle this sort of setting.

darkblade
2010-08-09, 11:20 PM
These worlds just keep on getting weirder and weirder don't they?

How can anything make less sense than Mickey and Blade arguing morality?

Cracklord
2010-08-09, 11:22 PM
Mary Poppins, Atem and the Major are in the same room. Try and wrap your head around it. Go on. Try.

industrious
2010-08-09, 11:30 PM
The Major, Mary Poppins, Atem, the Joker, and Spider in one room together.

Now try.

And I have the perfect game if Atem challenges Spider to one. The perfect game.

darkblade
2010-08-09, 11:34 PM
Mary Poppins, Atem and the Major are in the same room. Try and wrap your head around it. Go on. Try.

Any two of them I can accept just fine but the moment a third is added it just becomes too much.

Draxx
2010-08-09, 11:35 PM
I have the strangest desire to make things worse, now that you put it like that. I don't know how, but it's there.

And so do I. Calvinball.

Cracklord
2010-08-09, 11:37 PM
Truly it is a triumph of sheer insanity that we are merely contemplating this.

industrious
2010-08-09, 11:41 PM
I got bored with insanity. So I became sane. Then I got bored again.

Cracklord
2010-08-09, 11:42 PM
Boredom is for those who fail to achieve true insanity. True insanity is it's own reward.

Draxx
2010-08-10, 12:10 AM
I just want to know how the two threads will work together. I mean, a few characters will be in Italy, which will mate things simpler, but at the very least how do we resolve the plot thread of Freddy Kruegar and Mary Poppins fighting over Renesmee and The Major going to war at the same time?

Colesign
2010-08-10, 12:24 AM

I frankly have had this image in my head for quite some time:

The Major, leading his dirigible fleet of the Last Battalion over the Atlantic, approaching the Lights of London at night, a harbinger of Glorious War. A small dark cloud is visible in the distance. Then, all of a sudden, every Zeppelin begins to suffer from airbag ruptures. Alarms are ringing, the ships are shifting, losing Altitude, venting gas all over the interior. Then...

Major: Activate the Forward Searchlights! Right at that cloud!

Doc: But Herr Kommandant, we will be giving our position away!

Major: [snarling] It won't make a difference! That Woman can already see us as clear as DAY!"

The lights switch on, clumsily swing towards the cloud, and reveal, standing right on top of it, Mary Poppins, Umbrella clasped sternly between her hands, using her power over the Wind to pull the gas out of the Zeppelins one cubic meter at a time.

T'would be awesome.:smallwink:

Cracklord
2010-08-10, 12:35 AM
Nah, more synchronized dancing as they kill people and singing something like this:

It's so very grand to be a Nazi
Part of the National Socialist Workers Party!
We spend every day thinking on glorious war
And the other little battles that we so adore!
Pain and misery and suffering we have spread
Leaving behind nothing but the broken, mangled dead!
If you ever fancied yourself a German soldier!
Have no more fears of getting any older!
Fear only the light of the unforgiving sun
And drench yourself in lifeblood to have fun!
Come march again as bullets fill the sky!
And now lets all charge out and fight and die!
Our jackboots shatter their necks beneath our tread
As we paint the Old London Town with red!
The clacking of our misiles sound their dirge
As we begin our long planned final purge!
We return once more
To our Glorious war!
As at last, at long last, we create hell!

I feel a need to watch 'the producers' again...

Agrippa
2010-08-10, 01:24 AM
Cracklord, you are a demented psychotic bastard for writing that cheery little song about Nazis massacuring terrified Londoners. That's what I love about you.

The Shoveler
2010-08-10, 01:49 AM
Cracklord, you are a demented psychotic bastard for writing that cheery little song about Nazis massacuring terrified Londoners. That's what I love about you.

If you love that, check out this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNXj-SCx5dY).

Cracklord
2010-08-10, 02:08 AM

Thank you, what. Afterall, I don't know what sort of... barbarian would happily end countless lives, burn civilization to the ground and bring the world to it's knees with a wrinkled clothes, scuffed shoes and his monocle askew.

The Shoveler
2010-08-10, 02:54 AM
Urge to attempt to kill Odin... rising...
He currently embodies everything I am against. In my eyes, he's a power hungry, self-absorbed, war starved monster that wants nothing more than for everything to worship him, and anything that gets in his way will get stepped on for "the greater good." He may well bring a better world, but think of how many he would kill to get to that point. He establishes laws that only "evil" men object to. He can influence people with a higher power, manipulating them to do what he wants. He says a law is fair and then threatens anyone who says otherwise, giving the people he rules over no freedom.

I'll just say one thing: A kingdom ruled by fear is destined to fall.

industrious
2010-08-10, 03:16 AM
He's a god with morals from the Vikings. Of course they'll be some dissonance. Me playing the Midnighter or Jack from the Authority was dissonant. It's just the nature of the beast.

Cracklord
2010-08-10, 03:18 AM
Odin is a bastard. A magnificent one, but a bastard. If anything he's worse in the book. Not quite so large scale, but far less kind.
See, the truth is he doesn't give a diseased Moose wang about everyone in the universe. He just wants to be powerful again, and he is completely indifferent to the suffering this will cause.
But he can't do that with the Heartless around, so he will fight them. And he'll become obscenely powerful doing it. Unless he can be stopped, which is growing unlikely.
But you have to understand, he'll be smart about it. It's a Ghengis Khan gambit, focusing on another enemy to unite people under your banner. Against a common enemy and all that.
He'll be the eternal Churchill, fighting the Heartless across a multitude of worlds, an eternal hero, stories told about him everywhere who judges the guilty and throws back the Heartless. It's not him they'll be afraid of.
I don't agree with him. I'll never agree with him. But he is nice to roleplay. And I'm more then a little flattered that my play acting has achieved such a reaction.

By the way Agrippa, I am considering sigging that.

doliest
2010-08-10, 08:16 AM
If someone could tell me where my characters are, I'd be very grateful. Not enough to save your unclean characters when the insanity hits, but maybe enough to throw a liferaft. :smalltongue:

Connery Bond is approved. He's easier to work in than you'd think.

The world will hopefully be as Grimdark as I can make it. It's rather easy for the group in Fauks; Gotham already is; New York is literally being swallowed by what can only be described as a plague; and Italy is home to a group of ancient vampire's with little to no regard for human life.

Oh and last I checked, the group starting in Fauks are
Yami Bakura
Ganon
The Major
Mary Poppins
All four of them. In the same room. My brain just exploded.

Oh, and as a recall to Darkblade's last game? Rorasach and Jason Todd, Gotham Saints. :smalltongue:

industrious
2010-08-10, 09:06 AM
But Spider's starting in New York...

darkblade
2010-08-10, 10:00 AM
If someone could tell me where my characters are, I'd be very grateful. Not enough to save your unclean characters when the insanity hits, but maybe enough to throw a liferaft. :smalltongue:

Mickey, just say Wednesday confront Sora, fail and then leave to go after Riku. If anything can give the King an adreneline boost it's watching a God try to corrupt his friends.

Azula just watched Xemnas kidnap Alcatraz and Elijah, Drummer and Mirror Alcatraz go after him.

Sojiro just got his heart back but Hades doesn't want to let him go yet.

Sylar is back in his world away from this game forever now.

On an unrelated note I was thinking of switching out Robocop for Oracle and Black Canary. If we got stuff going down in Gotham the bat family will be involved it's better to have at least one group within it be PCs.

The Shoveler
2010-08-10, 10:42 AM
I swear that I will not let my characters interact with each other as much as possible in the next game. I dislike communicating with myself. It's just awkward talking to myself. Outside of the normal amount I do in real life, that is.

EDIT: Looking back on this post, I realize that I can rhyme just like Kid Rock! :smallsmile: (He's actually rhymed "Myself" with "Myself" and "Myself" before.)

doliest
2010-08-10, 10:45 AM
What I meant is where are they;
I know Sojiro is in Hades with Hades. :smalltongue:
Azula's on the rooftop, can she actually follow them, or is she stuck there;
and as for Mickey...I don't actually know what his location is anymore.

darkblade
2010-08-10, 11:57 AM
Mickey is on the balcony right in front of the portal Sora oppened. Unfortunately he is now being attacked by heartless.

Colesign
2010-08-10, 02:05 PM
For that matter, where's Blade?

The Shoveler
2010-08-10, 02:09 PM
I think he is with Sojiro down there with Hades and is under the same conditions as Sojiro.

EDIT: Two out of three of those random suggestions for what Xemnas to do were done by Saddler's crew in RE4 :smallsmile: [/random]

Colesign
2010-08-10, 02:29 PM
Saddler summoned Ninjas?:smallconfused:

The Shoveler
2010-08-10, 02:36 PM
Unfortunately, no. The best he could get was cultists. And mercenaries.
Oh god, AnimeKid's last post physically HURT me.
Also, I misspoke. WESKER has done two of those three before in Resident Evil.

Cracklord
2010-08-10, 03:54 PM
Surely Yami Bakura will appear in Voltera for the card game tournament against Yugi. Only makes sense.

Colesign
2010-08-10, 04:10 PM
Wait a second.

Didn't Moraine, Vimes, Kallad, and Sabriel already walk through the portal to where Odin was?

So how was Odin able to seal them away by closing the portal?

darkblade
2010-08-10, 04:15 PM
Kallad walked through, the others didn't cross before Wednesday attacked you with the Heartless.

doliest
2010-08-10, 04:36 PM
Surely Yami Bakura will appear in Voltera for the card game tournament against Yugi. Only makes sense.

He'll make it. I think. :smalltongue:

The Shoveler
2010-08-10, 04:41 PM
"No need to rush you, Edward, but I'm needed elsewhere at a children's card game tournament. It's important, you see."

EDIT: Harman Smith, Elijah Snow, Alcatraz Smedry, Grandpa Smedry, Drummer, Dante, Zim, Gen and Calintz. And ZOIDBERG Krauser.

Cracklord
2010-08-10, 04:44 PM
"Can this mindless bloodshed and pointless slaughter wait until I defeat my rival in a childrens card game?"

The Shoveler
2010-08-10, 04:51 PM
"Women, please, stop your bickering. I have a card game tournament to win."

darkblade
2010-08-10, 04:57 PM
"Gentlemen it has been said that I like card games. Gentlemen, I love card games...."

"Bakura, what are you doing delivering speaches to my nazis?"

"Shut up, Major."

Cracklord
2010-08-10, 05:02 PM
"Well then, let us settle this Alucard, by the ancient laws of combat. Let us charge out against one another, like brothers in our final hour, and let us one last time, play a childrens card game..."

Colesign
2010-08-10, 05:03 PM
Kallad walked through, the others didn't cross before Wednesday attacked you with the Heartless.

Considering the multiple and lengthy monologues that Odin and Raistlin chose to indulge in, I'm fairly certain that Sabriel, Vimes and Moraine had plenty of time to walk through the portal.

I mean, it's not like the portal is a 50 meter corridor.

Cracklord
2010-08-10, 05:07 PM
But there is an army of Heartless on the end Sabriel and Moriane are on, blocking the way. Odin put them there to stop them from coming through.

darkblade
2010-08-10, 05:13 PM
Here are some sheets for Black Canary and Oracle to replace Robocop.

Birds of Prey

Oracle
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/77/348744-141507-oracle.jpg

+ Best hacker short of alien AI Brainiac
+ Acomplished martial artist despite her paralyzed state, relies alot on escrima combat which can be practiced without standing from her chair
+ Contacts with just about every superhero and police organization on the planet.
- Paralyzed unable to leave her wheelchair, uses field agents to do her dirty work
- Overconfident, boarding on arrogant at times.

Black Canary
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/1/14751/360818-152417-black-canary_super.jpg
+ Oracle's primary field agent
+ Canary Cry, sonic based offensive powers
+ Acomplished martial artist in several styles, more skilled than Batman but not as strong or fast
+ JLA and JSA clearance and contacts
- Stuborn and rebelious
- Relies on Oracle for almost all of her intel on any job

The Shoveler
2010-08-10, 05:15 PM
Considering the multiple and lengthy monologues that Odin and Raistlin chose to indulge in, I'm fairly certain that Sabriel, Vimes and Moraine had plenty of time to walk through the portal.

I mean, it's not like the portal is a 50 meter corridor.

Ah, but you forget. Talking is a free action. :smallamused:

Colesign
2010-08-10, 05:18 PM
Fair enough. I mean, both the talking is a free action, and the army of Heartless things.

My objections are silenced.

By the way Doliest, can you, in the intro to your story, have Burt singing the "Wind's in the east" tune?

It's very appropriate, especially considering the nature of the game.

AnimeKid
2010-08-10, 05:54 PM
Does this mean Fayt didn't get through as well even though he was the first on forward?:smallconfused:

Cracklord
2010-08-10, 05:58 PM
I have excelent news for Doliests game!
Team Nationalist Socialist Workers Party is bigger and better than I dreamed!
The Tygre has agreed to make a fabulous return to the scene and play Rasputin from Hellboy! And better still, Nanobot has agreed to play either Deathshead or the general from Wolfenstein!
If anyone has an urge to play Captain America, you will never get a better chance.

Fayt got through, don't worry about it.

darkblade
2010-08-10, 06:00 PM
Don't worry AK, you posted with Fayt going through before Wednesday closed the original portal.

AnimeKid
2010-08-10, 06:05 PM
Thanks Darkblade. Still, Cracklord how did you pull off that ultra convincing speech that Odin gave. I highly doubt I could make such a masterfull speech if I tried to play a manipulative character.

darkblade
2010-08-10, 06:22 PM
I can tell you at least part of it was ripped off from Dresdan Files.

Colesign
2010-08-10, 06:37 PM
I'm guessing it's from good old Nicky-boy. The Old Lion always did like his "We're not so different, you and I." speeches.

The Shoveler
2010-08-10, 06:38 PM
That's the secret to all great speeches in roleplaying: taking a good speech from some source, word it to where it works with your character, and then publish. :smallsmile:

On another note, MANSEX Xemnas is going down!

darkblade
2010-08-10, 06:58 PM
I'm guessing it's from good old Nicky-boy. The Old Lion always did like his "We're not so different, you and I." speeches.

Actually Shiro, the whole "men see blah blah blah, God sees hearts" part. Kind of ironic in this case as he is using it in the exact opposite fashion.

Cracklord
2010-08-10, 07:21 PM
To be honest I read so much I rarely even know who I'm borrowing from anymore.

darkblade
2010-08-10, 07:25 PM
I wouldn't be surprised.

I think Xemnas might be going down significantly easier than Wednesday.

Cracklord
2010-08-10, 07:32 PM
Well, Wednesday doesn't want to fight. He in fact wants to run. And when he does, he intends to put Zexion in charge of the Heartless. Zexion will swell with worship alongside Odin, him feeding of fear, Odin off hope. They'll control the war, playing both sides against each other. They'll control both sides, and both profit equally.
It's a pretty good plan. Now if you bastards stop attacking me for a moment I can put it in action.

Draxx
2010-08-10, 07:38 PM
Well, Edward sure was an idiot. What was he thinking, calling up Raistlin and Alucard, let alone Wednesday,

darkblade
2010-08-10, 07:44 PM
Well, Edward sure was an idiot. What was he thinking, calling up Raistlin and Alucard, let alone Wednesday,

I think all of the Edwards we have killed all went for grand plans that had no hope of success. This one just thought bigger, which means he failed more spectacularly.

Draxx
2010-08-10, 07:51 PM
Yeah, I suppose so.
Still, calling up people who have killed you in other worlds seems a little too trusting.

Cracklord
2010-08-10, 07:55 PM
I think all of the Edwards we have killed all went for grand plans that had no hope of success. This one just thought bigger, which means he failed more spectacularly.

Which of course is the distinct difference of this Edward. He doesn't give his grand plans much thought, while the others just don't give them enough thought.

AnimeKid
2010-08-10, 07:59 PM
oh yeah, Darkblade should I have consulted you first when I had Fayt pick up a keyblade.

darkblade
2010-08-10, 08:01 PM
oh yeah, Darkblade should I have consulted you first when I had Fayt pick up a keyblade.

It's cool, if you want to describe characters own keyblades it's alright. I do like the chance of doing it myself but I don't really know Fayt all that well so it's probably for the best that you picked his keyblade.

AnimeKid
2010-08-10, 08:03 PM
Cracklord you do realize that while you were holding off Sora Fayt was trying to strike you with his keyblade right?

Colesign
2010-08-10, 08:04 PM
Which of course is the distinct difference of this Edward. He doesn't give his grand plans much thought, while the others just don't give them enough thought.

Yeah. Frankly, Edward is suffering from a severe case of villain decay.

He was always overconfident and smug, don't get me wrong. But back in the first game, his schemes had a half-way decent chance of succeeding, and he was able to take control of the situation to a certain extent.

Perhaps the next game will upgrade his chances. *shrug*

Cracklord
2010-08-10, 08:08 PM
Cracklord you do realize that while you were holding off Sora Fayt was trying to strike you with his keyblade right?

No. I'll fix that now.
EDIT: There. All fixed.

And don't worry. He'll be repaired in my next game, which I've got planned to a shocking degree. I'm a storyteller. I always plan these things in my spare time.
But I'm afraid he probably won't in Doliests because of the competition, but who can compete with Nazi's, the Joker and Cardgames?

doliest
2010-08-10, 08:13 PM
Edward will beat all of them. Trust me, return to form for him is what I promise. FOUR MORE YEARS!

The Shoveler
2010-08-10, 08:14 PM
There is only one thing that could compete with those awesome things.
THE METAL! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPLlkW3qKVo) However, only in the realm of metal can you please the gods of metal and gain the powers of THE FANS and save the future from things that happened in the past by being the chosen hero of the present from the future.

...Yes I've become addicted to Brutal Legend and yes I'm now a huge fan of Tenacious D.

EDIT: What would happen if Mickey found out that Krauser killed Roxas?

Cracklord
2010-08-10, 08:17 PM
It is an awesome game. I was cured when I beat it, however.

darkblade
2010-08-10, 08:29 PM
Brutal Legend was indeed awesome.

Doliest you haven't said anything about me swaping Robocop for Oracle/Black Canary. Are they approved?

doliest
2010-08-10, 08:33 PM
Of course. I didn't think it needed mentioning. They're going to have an interesting game. :smallwink:

The Shoveler
2010-08-10, 08:36 PM
Hmm... If Hades dies, that leaves a spot open in Hell. Put in a good word for my boy up top. :smallamused:

Cracklord
2010-08-10, 08:38 PM
So how should we handle team Nazi? We could make a very interesting team. One wants to restart the Third Reich, one wants to burn the world, and another wants to summon an eldritch abomination to burn the world and make a new one.
I suspect they are all are well aware of each others motives, and are in fact using each other. The Major needs more men, Deathshead needs the Majors... erratic brilliance, and Rasputin needs a powerful sponsor who can set things up as he needs them.
And Edward is offering this power trio the keys to the kingdom.

So, other members of the battilion should be NPC's mannaged by Doliest, of course. Except the Captain. I intend to use him as a bodyguard.

doliest
2010-08-10, 08:40 PM
Technically he's only offering a key to one of them. Assuming the Major is in charge of Team Nazi, then the others are basically getting an alliance. The other two keys go to Bakura and Ganon. Yet Edward's got a bigger key in storage.

Cracklord
2010-08-10, 08:42 PM
Well, I think Deathshead is a lieutenant general, so that would make him in charge.
Of course, the Major has dealt with being outranked before.

"Why don't you kiss my arse, Colonel sir?"

doliest
2010-08-10, 08:44 PM
If The Major takes the deal, he's in charge of his army as far as Edward is concerned. :smallamused:

Cracklord
2010-08-10, 08:46 PM
And if the Major has an army he won't care what Edward thinks. He's quite a bit more then any vampire could ever be. He's a human.
That aside, coordinating together will be much more fun, so we'll see who we put in charge.

industrious
2010-08-10, 08:49 PM
I'm assuming Atem's power isn't just in the card game. Because if it's any sort of game, Spider Jerusalem has a very nice one up his sleeve.

Cracklord
2010-08-10, 08:54 PM
Atems power is that probability is his bitch. He always gets the exact result he needs.
Aside from shadow games and getting make unfair stakes, of course.

industrious
2010-08-10, 08:58 PM
Then the question becomes, who should Spider pair up with?

The Bat-Family? Have him oogle the Black Canary?

Team Nazi? Since he comes from a future where nobody knows exactly who Hitler was(apparently, he wrote the new National Anthem) BUT Hitler midget sex clone tossing is an Olympic sport?

Mary Poppins? See the craziest drug-addled journalist ever pick a fight with the prim and proper practically perfect nanny?

Or Team Card Games Are Serious Business?

Cracklord
2010-08-10, 09:03 PM
If that's where he comes from he'd probably find the Nazi's a breath of fresh air. But I suspect team Bat Family is the place for him.
Now I want to play Green Arrow...

nanobot_swarm
2010-08-10, 09:07 PM
I'll go with Deathshead, as I know nothing really about Zetta.

Wilhelm "Deathshead" Strasse
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/2/25/Oberst_Wilhelm_Strasse.png
Former head of of the SS Special Projects Division, a genius scientist who believed that the advanced technology he created would have won the war for nazi Germany.
+ A pure genuis when it comes to designing weaponry
+ Project Ubersoldat was his baby, and proved very successful, he could easily replicate it today
+ Knows much about the Black Sun, and invented many weapons utilizing it
+ Possibly responsible for Die Glocke, a rumored source of perpetual energy and/or time machine and/or antigravity
- By now he's over 100 years old, doubtful he's in good health
- Wasn't much of a warrior in the first place, not much of one now
- Views the supernatural as a waste of resources researching or attempting to harness.
- Views many of his collegues with disdain or contempt.

Cracklord
2010-08-10, 09:09 PM
Team Nazi gets another player!
Horay! Now, Deathshead probably gets a whole lot of mooks and an arctic base. It's only fair.

industrious
2010-08-10, 09:12 PM
If that's where he comes from he'd probably find the Nazi's a breath of fresh air. But I suspect team Bat Family is the place for him.
Now I want to play Green Arrow...

In his time...they don't even know what year it is. They literally forgot it. They refer to time relatively-"Three years ago" or "the year of the Exploding Chimp Crisis."

Cracklord
2010-08-10, 09:16 PM
Wait. Draxx is playing the Joker.

That is too good an opportuinty to miss.

industrious
2010-08-10, 09:36 PM
Someone as insane as Jerusalem, but "evil" is perfect. What havoc will be wreaked by their rivalry.

Cracklord
2010-08-10, 09:41 PM
I have said it before, and I will say it again. Oh how I pity this poor world.
How could it come to be? A kind creator wouldn't have made peoples conciousness so unstable, an unkind one would have simply made the air out of acid and would have put spikes on everything, and it couldn't have come to be on it's own because there is no benefit for running things on card games and making people a hairsbreath away from complete mental breakdown.
(If this rant feels familiar, it's because I have done it before.)

industrious
2010-08-10, 09:58 PM
Jerusalem, at least, has an excuse.

He grew up dirt poor, worked himself all the way up, and comes from a society that considers cocaine a child's toy. Seriously. There are "My L'il Junkie" sets.

doliest
2010-08-10, 10:02 PM
I have said it before, and I will say it again. Oh how I pity this poor world.
How could it come to be? A kind creator wouldn't have made peoples conciousness so unstable, an unkind one would have simply made the air out of acid and would have put spikes on everything, and it couldn't have come to be on it's own because there is no benefit for running things on card games and making people a hairsbreath away from complete mental breakdown.
(If this rant feels familiar, it's because I have done it before.)

And because it's from 8bit theater. It's harder for me to miss a rant from something I read religiously.

Cracklord
2010-08-10, 10:02 PM
That sounds disturbingly like Cthulhutech, the setting where the government, in an effort to keep citizens calm, has allowed things to degenerate to the point that porn is family entertainment and pornstars feature in gossip collums. And drugs and prostitution are legalized and socially accepted as well, of course, and the government encourages circulation.
Of course, the MI-Go are launching a full scale invasion, half the world may have be conquered by the Deep Ones and the Fortune-500 company that controls the worlds production? Chaired by Nyarlathotep.

And because it's from 8bit theater. It's harder for me to miss a rant from something I read religiously.

Really? Didn't even realize I was doing it.

doliest
2010-08-10, 10:07 PM
Yeah, that happens to me to. The speech was from Red Mage on the improbability of the Four Orbs-
Who designed this campaign setting!? A kind creator would never do this and a cruel one would have simply made the air out of acid! And it couldn't have evolved on it's own as there's no advantage to constantly having the world on the brink of annihilation!
At least I think that's the exact speech.

industrious
2010-08-10, 10:10 PM
That sounds disturbingly like Cthulhutech, the setting where the government, in an effort to keep citizens calm, has allowed things to degenerate to the point that porn is family entertainment and pornstars feature in gossip collums. And drugs and prostitution are legalized and socially accepted as well, of course.

Sex Puppets is a children's show. Anthrax Cat is a childhood classic. Ebola Cola is a popular beverage. And drugs are widely accepted and used. Everybody smokes, because they have a trait to cure cancer. The president is either corrupt or evil. It's less about calm, more about placid.

But Spider stirs things up. Pulls the covers out from society. Exposes wrongdoings. And helps the people he can.

"It's like working with a four-year-old boy with a massive caffeine high and a permanent and yet very small erection. And you know what the worst thing about it is? He's the good guy."

Cracklord
2010-08-10, 10:10 PM
Well he's wrong.
Thereis an advantage, it weeds out the weak.

And I am starting to admire Spider, scary as that is.

doliest
2010-08-10, 10:15 PM
Funnily enough, it doesn't even do that. By 'brink' he means that if one thing goes wrong, everything dies. Almost instantly. So there wouldn't really be time to weed out the weak.

industrious
2010-08-10, 10:24 PM
"If you're going to celebrate anything, drink to this: the world is, generally and on balance, better this year than it was last year." - Spider Jerusalem.

"All right, let me say now that with your history of drug abuse, it was conceivable that you could produce a child with no head..." - Royce. Spider's editor.

"Who was Hitler?"
"Rock star. He was in Led Zeppelin. ****ed goats and wrote the old national anthem. Blew up Auckland in the Blitz."
"Wasn't all bad, then, was he?"
"History's a wonderful thing, see? We learn from it."

Cracklord
2010-08-10, 10:25 PM
But in eight bit theatre that would be a mercy. Consider how bad things are, how ignorant everyone is. Cosider King Steve, with his shoes made out of babies. Consider the Light Warriors. Consider the wars with Elfland and Dwarfland.
Now tell me that you wouldn't rather die.

And I think Spider Jeruselum really needs a straight man. Like Samus. Samus would be funny.

industrious
2010-08-10, 10:35 PM
Or Illyria. Just imagine what could happen when the God-creature-Eldritch-thing meets the insane man from the 23rd(maybe) century.

Cracklord
2010-08-10, 10:37 PM
I think Illyria would come to the conclusion that she was right the first time and the human race has to be wiped out for it's own good.

darkblade
2010-08-10, 10:49 PM
Yeah the primary reason why I got rid of Robocop was because if he saw Spider and found out that this man was the future, the he ultimately failed in dealing with crime and corruption Murphy will overcome his programming and shoot himself in the face.

industrious
2010-08-10, 10:52 PM
Sorry, darkblade.

Cracklord
2010-08-10, 10:58 PM
Ah well.
Still, I can't wait for Spider to arrive, walk into a chemist and order "Bread, Milk, two tins of powderered (irish) babies, ten minutes of oral sex and half a kilo of cocaine.

industrious
2010-08-10, 11:09 PM
He isn't going to.

He's going to walk into a supermarket.

Cracklord
2010-08-10, 11:10 PM
Ah. Right, of course. My mistake.

industrious
2010-08-10, 11:11 PM
I've got an entire shopping list for him to walk to customer service with. That's his opening, in fact. Spider going grocery shopping. When it's at its busiest.

Cracklord
2010-08-10, 11:17 PM
I can't wait.

Colesign
2010-08-10, 11:54 PM
I can't wait to see Mr. Jerusalem run into Marry Poppins.

Or Burt, since they're both Working class chumps.

Oh, Chimm Chimeree, Chimm Chimeree, Chim Chim, Cheree
A Sweep is a lucky, as lucky can be..."

{Indy's turn to sing along}:smallwink: