PDA

View Full Version : Reserve Feat Brew

Andion Isurand
2010-08-08, 05:48 PM
Additional options brewed for the Minor Shapeshift feat

MINOR SHAPESHIFT [RESERVE] (Complete Mage pg 45)

Camouflage: +3 circumstance bonus on Hide checks.
Flexibility: +3 competence bonus on Escape Artist checks.
Mimicry: +3 competence bonus on Disguise checks.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////

Thoughts, Opinions, Suggestions, Criticisms?
What else could I add?
Should I adjust the bonuses?

Tokuhara
2010-08-08, 09:14 PM
perhaps a conjuration one?

arguskos
2010-08-08, 09:16 PM
perhaps a conjuration one?
...wut?

Also, I'm not entirely sure why you felt the best Reserve Feat printed needed to be better, but ok then, that's fair I guess.

Oh, and should you be interested in yet more reserve feats, check out this mass brainstorm I did here (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=149358).

Andion Isurand
2010-08-08, 09:44 PM
I just saw an opening in the ways that this type of effect could be used.

Aye, the vigor option is great for gishing, but just the thought of manipulating your body in other ways just feels cool.

//////////////////////////////////////

RADIANT DISCHARGE [RESERVE]

Prerequisite: Ability to cast 2nd-level spells.

Benefit: As long as you have an electricity spell of 2nd level or higher available to cast, you can infuse a willing creature you touch with electricity as a standard action. For 1 round, each time that creature is dealt damage from a melee attack, the attacker takes 1 point of electricity damage per level of the highest-level electricity spell you had available to cast when you touched the creature and the attacker must also make a Reflex save (DC 10 + spell level + your spellcasting ability mod ) or be blinded for 1 round. As a secondary benefit, you gain a +1 competence bonus to your caster level when casting electricity spells.

Tokuhara
2010-08-08, 09:57 PM
Well, what about Psionic-equivelant?

EdroGrimshell
2010-08-08, 10:41 PM
Well, what about Psionic-equivelant?

Sequestral feats, Dreamscarred Press (http://dreamscarredpress.com/dragonfly/Store/product/pid=3.html)

They've done nearly everything related to psionics