PDA

View Full Version : Questions about Eberron, eladrin, and eladrin religion

realbombchu
2010-08-09, 05:58 PM
I had trouble finding this info in the Eberron books.
1) Are there people of no religion or of religious indifference on Eberron?
2) What religion do the eladrin follow, since they are sort of new to the world?
3) How do eladrin feel about the deathless?
4) Can an eladrin become deathless?
5) What is a deathless in 4th ed. game terms? A lich?
6) Are there eladrin on Aerenal? Are any native?
Thanks, I'll post more if I think of them.

Harperfan7
2010-08-10, 12:06 PM
Eladrin would just be the Aerenal elves. Period.

Oracle_Hunter
2010-08-10, 12:21 PM
All of this is actually in the 4E Eberron books.

(1) Very yes
(2) Whatever they want
(3) Probably don't care
(4) Possibly, if the Aerenal Elves decided to do so
(5) They're Deathless, fullstop
(6) IIRC the Eladrin live off some islands near Xend'rick. The Giants raided them for slaves; those slaves became the first Elves.

realbombchu
2010-08-10, 05:12 PM
Thanks, so can non-elves follow either of the two branches of the elven faith? For that matter, are eladrin non-elves? Is there a deathless template in 4th edition?

The reason I'm asking all this is because I want to play an eladrin skullborn who cares little about elf religion but would like to become a deathless. Thanks again.

Fax Celestis
2010-08-10, 05:17 PM
Is there a deathless template in 4th edition?

Play an eladrin revenant.

Oracle_Hunter
2010-08-10, 05:50 PM
Thanks, so can non-elves follow either of the two branches of the elven faith? For that matter, are eladrin non-elves? Is there a deathless template in 4th edition?

The reason I'm asking all this is because I want to play an eladrin skullborn who cares little about elf religion but would like to become a deathless. Thanks again.
Maybe?

I mean, a Human could follow the Undying Court if he wanted, but Elves would look at him very strangely.

realbombchu
2010-08-10, 07:20 PM
Maybe?

I mean, a Human could follow the Undying Court if he wanted, but Elves would look at him very strangely.

Yeah, that's what I thought. Thanks though.