PDA

View Full Version : The Daring Diva! (Swashuckler/Bard combo) [E6]

pffh
2010-08-11, 04:34 PM
I'm running an E6 game for the first time and a player in my group wants to a feat like the daring outlaw in complete scoundrel but for bards and swashbuckler. I couldn't find anything so I threw together a feat but before I hand it to him I want to make sure it's an acceptable capstone feat:

Daring Diva
Prerequisite: Grace +1, inspire competence.
Your bard and sashkuckler levels stack for the purpose of determing your competence bonus on reflex saves for the grace class feature and the swashbuckler‘s dodge bonus to AC.
Your bard and swashbuckler levels also stack for the purpose of advancing your bardic music.
For example a 6th level Bard/ 5th level Swashbuckler has grace +2 and gains a +2 dodge bonus to AC as if she were an 11th level swashbuckler and has 11 bardic music uses per day, countersong, fascinate, inspire courage +2, inspire competence, suggestion and inspire greatness as if she were an 11th level bard.

Human Paragon 3
2010-08-11, 09:15 PM
Sure, why not? It looks good to me. Grace is a throwaway ability anyway. Note, however, that in e6, your example text makes no sense since you can't have an ECL 11 character.