PDA

View Full Version : [ElmITP] A Nightmare on Elm Street IC

Viera Champion
2010-08-12, 07:38 PM
Your story starts here. Asleep. Dreaming. You're in a club, the disco balls down, the lights are on, but it's empty. All except for one boy, around the age of 16. He looks at you, all of you, and looks both angry and very, very afraid that you are there.

X2
2010-08-12, 07:57 PM
Shady is almost positive he's in a dream, he would never go to a disco if he was awake. He sits lazily at one of the tables, one arm slung over the back of the chair the other on his drink. Once he finishes it he throws the glass to the side and lets it shatter into pieces. Eventually he spots the boy. Something interesting at last. He gets up and approaches him. So what's a guy like you doing in a place like this? he asks.

IcemanJRC
2010-08-12, 08:34 PM
Art stares at the staring boy as he sips a drink, his gaze intense and unwavering.

Viera Champion
2010-08-12, 08:49 PM
Shady is almost positive he's in a dream, he would never go to a disco if he was awake. He sits lazily at one of the tables, one arm slung over the back of the chair the other on his drink. Once he finishes it he throws the glass to the side and lets it shatter into pieces. Eventually he spots the boy. Something interesting at last. He gets up and approaches him. So what's a guy like you doing in a place like this? he asks.

The boy blinks.
Ummm... Would you believe me if I told you I'm here cuz I'm dreaming and so are you?
Smooth, Quinton, smooth.

X2
2010-08-12, 08:56 PM
So I've been in your dreams eh? Well prepare to have your dreams come true Shady said suggestively.

Viera Champion
2010-08-12, 08:59 PM
Wait what?
Wait what? Nonono. You have it all wrong. I'm not dreaming of you... And I'm not quite sure what you mean by the second sentence, but the point is that this is more of a dreamworld that everyone dreams themselves into.

Creed
2010-08-12, 09:01 PM
Jack Morgan, standing nearby, hears the conversation.
What da 'ell?! "Dreamworld"?! What da 'ell do you take us for!?

Viera Champion
2010-08-12, 09:04 PM
A cackling sound fills the room.
"I don't know what he takes you for, but I think of you as nothing more than a weak little maggot. Meant for nothing but to die."
Come's an ominous voice that echoes throughout the room.

Quinton's eyes feel with fear.

Creed
2010-08-12, 09:11 PM
A cackling sound fills the room.
"I don't know what he takes you for, but I think of you as nothing more than a weak little maggot. Meant for nothing but to die."
Come's an ominous voice that echoes throughout the room.

Quinton's eyes feel with fear.

'Ouse dat? A friend of yours? Jack jokes, taking a knife out his belt and flipping it open with a fluid motion.

IcemanJRC
2010-08-12, 09:12 PM
Art's eyes Widen at the voice,
Dude! What the hell!?
He makes his way to the group, chains and rings sparkling,
What are you trying to pull?
He glares at the guy who knows everything.

bvdk99
2010-08-12, 09:27 PM
Julia looks determinedly anxious, and sits next to Quinton. Okay, this is confusing. Where are we?

X2
2010-08-12, 09:30 PM
Okay Shady remarked to himself Thats the last time I have cold pizza before bed. I've had enough of this dream.. He sat down back at his table and closed his eyes for a second. When he opened them he was even more bewildered, he was still in the dream.

bvdk99
2010-08-12, 09:32 PM
Wait -- this is a dream? But... why would you guys be in my dream? I've never met any of you before!

Creed
2010-08-12, 09:34 PM
Wait -- this is a dream? But... why would you guys be in my dream? I've never met any of you before!

Jack glances over at her.
Collective dream 'parently. Haven't met you either. Jack Morgan's the name, cutting's my game. Morgan for short. he smiles disarmingly and snaps his knife shut and opens it again with a flick of his wrist.

IcemanJRC
2010-08-12, 09:36 PM
This isn't a dream.
Art says adamently as he fiddles with his heavy pocket watch.

X2
2010-08-12, 09:36 PM
You aren't cutting anything with that toothpick Shady laughed. Behind his back, away from general view he materialised a massive hunting knife. This he said drawing the knife to the view of everyone else, namely Jack Is made for cutting.

bvdk99
2010-08-12, 09:37 PM
Jack glances over at her.
Collective dream 'parently. Haven't met you either. Jack Morgan's the name, cutting's my game. Morgan for short. he smiles disarmingly and snaps his knife shut and opens it again with a flick of his wrist.

I'm Julia, she says hesitantly, regarding the knives warily.

Edit: As he pulls out the hunting knife, she looks frightened.

IcemanJRC
2010-08-12, 09:41 PM
Art scoffs at the knives,
The size is all well and good, but I've had scary things hanging off my chest.
He glares at everyone.

Creed
2010-08-12, 09:42 PM
You aren't cutting anything with that toothpick Shady laughed. Behind his back, away from general view he materialised a massive hunting knife. This he said drawing the knife to the view of everyone else, namely Jack Is made for cutting.

Accuracy over pure power is what I prefer. That, and I don't have to compensate for something. he laughs

I'm Julia, she says hesitantly, regarding the knives warily.

Edit: As he pulls out the hunting knife, she looks frightened.

He turns to her and snaps his knife shut, stowing in a pocket.
Very nice to meet you, Julia.

X2
2010-08-12, 09:44 PM
Compensation? Shady snorted Eh. What do you know? You're a figment of my imagination, you'll be dead by the time I wake up.

Creed
2010-08-12, 09:49 PM
Compensation? Shady snorted Eh. What do you know? You're a figment of my imagination, you'll be dead by the time I wake up.

Well we'll see who Mr. Randomvoice decides to kill, sounds like that's what he does.

bvdk99
2010-08-12, 09:53 PM
Julia sighs at all this scoffing and bragging, and takes out The Fellowship of the Ring, and continues reading it for the 3rd time.

IcemanJRC
2010-08-12, 09:55 PM
I bet he takes Girly here first.
Art smirks and looks at Julia.

Creed
2010-08-12, 09:58 PM

Oh, come now. Let's not scare the pretty girl with talk like that!

X2
2010-08-12, 10:00 PM

Impatiently twirling the hunting knife between his fingers Shady finally speaks Not if I have anything to say about it. There's not a creep in Springwood who can go toe to toe with Shady Harper.

bvdk99
2010-08-12, 10:03 PM

She shuts her book and looks up at them both. I'm not a little girl. I'm probably smarter than you both combined, so you two have the same chance of getting killed as me. And I don't appreciate sexism, she says, glaring at Art before returning to her book.

IcemanJRC
2010-08-12, 10:03 PM
Harper? Did I see you in jail once?
Art watches him twirl the knife. Hethen looks to Julia,
It's not sexism it's movie cliches, usually the cocky jerk * goes first, but I'm not going down without a fight, so next is the out of is the girl, or Morgan over there. And I'd watchthe comments on my intellignece, I've already gotten my GED and I would have graduated with honors if I had cared.

bvdk99
2010-08-12, 10:18 PM
Art watches him twirl the knife. Hethen looks to Julia,
It's not sexism it's movie cliches, usually the cocky jerk * goes first, but I'm not going down without a fight, so next is the out of is the girl, or Morgan over there. And I'd watchthe comments on my intellignece, I've already gotten my GED and I would have graduated with honors if I had cared.

I really couldn't care less at this point. I'm just trying to calm down and think, if your highness will let me.

(Even though he may be older, she's almost undoubtably more knowledgable; that's one of her only skills.)

Creed
2010-08-12, 10:21 PM
Movie cliches? Well while we're at it, let's split up. he breaks into laughter.

bvdk99
2010-08-12, 10:25 PM
Movie cliches? Well while we're at it, let's split up. he breaks into laughter.

Julia flips a page, looking uninterested.

X2
2010-08-12, 10:41 PM

That was a misunderstanding, I maintain he fell on his own knife Shady defended.

IcemanJRC
2010-08-13, 06:40 AM
And you stick to that, if you say it enough someone will start to beleive you.
He flicks his watch open and closed while he ignores Julia.

Mina Kobold
2010-08-13, 09:13 AM
A kid dressed in black is sitting near the others. He's been silent so far but chooses this moment to speak as he lays the last card down, it's a four of hearts.

"Hey! Everybody?"

...He pauses while looking joyfully at the all

"I just got four pairs of four of hearts, ain't it funny?"

So far he sounds innocent, but something about his tone reeks of morbid curiosity.

He's still smiling and looking happy-yappy

bvdk99
2010-08-13, 01:51 PM
Julia glances at him for a brief moment, smiling, before returning to her book.

Viera Champion
2010-08-13, 05:49 PM
Quinton frowns. They weren't taking this seriously.
Listen guys, you are in a whole lot of trouble. Freddy is already here and-

"And you're all going to die."
The mysterious voice chuckles.

And just as an eerie figure appears in the doorway, a flickering shield of energy appears around all of them.

The figure laughs quietly to himself. It is a male shape, deformed and covered in scars. He has metal claws over his fingers, and the intent to kill is clearly visible in his eyes.
"You are all going to regret falling to sleep."

Creed
2010-08-13, 06:44 PM
Quinton frowns. They weren't taking this seriously.
Listen guys, you are in a whole lot of trouble. Freddy is already here and-

"And you're all going to die."
The mysterious voice chuckles.

And just as an eerie figure appears in the doorway, a flickering shield of energy appears around all of them.

The figure laughs quietly to himself. It is a male shape, deformed and covered in scars. He has metal claws over his fingers, and the intent to kill is clearly visible in his eyes.
"You are all going to regret falling to sleep."

Jack staggers upon seeing the figure
What the 'ell is that!? Listen, creepazoid, back off before I cut you! his knife flicks open

Mina Kobold
2010-08-13, 07:04 PM
The kid with the cards look at the figure

"See? I knew it! Four means dead and a deck don't have four pairs of the same card so it's a dream"

He ponders for a second

"I wonder how it will feel to die in a dream, does it tickle?"

He doesn't take it serious at all. At least he realises it's a dream, in his own bizarre way.

Viera Champion
2010-08-13, 07:48 PM
Quinton growls.
You idiot! This is no ordinary dream! You die here, and you aren't ever waking up. Just stay alive. That's Freddy Krueger. You may have heard of him. Be very, very afraid of him.
He turns to Freddy.
Stay back fiend!

Freddy rolls his eyes and sighs.
"You bore me. I've encountered you plenty of times boy. Trying to kill you isn't any fun, especially with this lame power of yours."
He says scratching his claws against the shield. He looks at everyone else there.
"I want to test the fresh meat. What are your powers? Or do you not know yet? Or maybe, you don't even have powers at all, but I think you do. Either way, you won't live to figure it out."

bvdk99
2010-08-13, 07:49 PM
Julia stifles a scream as she quickly stuffs her book back into her bookbag. Wh-who is this? she says to Quinton, her voice fearful.

Viera Champion
2010-08-13, 07:51 PM
That question was already answered.

bvdk99
2010-08-13, 07:52 PM
That question was already answered.

I know. She wasn't fully listening when he said it, and 'Freddy' isn't exactly a detailed answer. :smallamused::smalltongue:

Viera Champion
2010-08-13, 08:08 PM
:smalltongue:

That's Freddy Krueger. The most danger killer ever. Especially since he kills in the one place no one can catch him. Your dreams.

"It's true. I control this world. And I just figured out your deepest fear little boy. How do you like heights?"

Quinton's eyes widen, as he is raised to what seems like hundreds of feet in the air by a small platform. He whimpers and falls to the ground, cowering in fear. The shield around everyone disappears as Quinton becomes to scared to mantain it.

Freddy begins approaching Julia.
"Activate your power girl. I don't want this kill to be boring."

bvdk99
2010-08-13, 08:16 PM
:smalltongue:

That's Freddy Krueger. The most danger killer ever. Especially since he kills in the one place no one can catch him. Your dreams.

"It's true. I control this world. And I just figured out your deepest fear little boy. How do you like heights?"

Quinton's eyes widen, as he is raised to what seems like hundreds of feet in the air by a small platform. He whimpers and falls to the ground, cowering in fear. The shield around everyone disappears as Quinton becomes to scared to mantain it.

Freddy begins approaching Julia.
"Activate your power girl. I don't want this kill to be boring."

(How should she figure out how to use her power?)

Viera Champion
2010-08-13, 08:21 PM
Simple, she does it in self defense. She doesn't mean to but it just happens right before she is about to die, then she kinda learns how to use it over time.

Creed
2010-08-13, 08:33 PM
Jack throws a steak knife at Krueger.
Freddy Krueger? What kind of name is that!? And do you kiss your mother with that face? he taunts.

bvdk99
2010-08-13, 08:34 PM
Simple, she does it in self defense. She doesn't mean to but it just happens right before she is about to die, then she kinda learns how to use it over time.

She screams and takes out her largest book from her bag, The Wizard of Oz, preparing to half-heartedly swat at Freddy if he attempts to come closer. Her hands are quivering, however, and she accidentally drops the book. It lands on it's spine, and opens to a random page describing the attack of the Kalidahs - vicious beasts with the bodies of bears and the heads of tigers. Suddenly, the text starts to glow an emerald green colour, and from the book leaps two Kalidahs, straight at Freddy.

Viera Champion
2010-08-13, 09:11 PM
Freddy isn't affected by the knife, but he does yell as he is mauled by bear lion things. They should probably pick up Quinton who is back on the ground again.

bvdk99
2010-08-13, 10:04 PM
Freddy isn't affected by the knife, but he does yell as he is mauled by bear lion things. They should probably pick up Quinton who is back on the ground again.

Julia quickly picks up the book, keeping it open, and stumbles to help Quinton up. C'mon, we have to get out of here!

Mina Kobold
2010-08-14, 11:25 AM
The kid (Well more of a teenager but he doesn't act all that grown up) looks at Quinton as he say they won't wake up if they die in their dreams

"W-we won't wake up?-? T-that's scar-"

...He never gets to finish as the Kalidahs attack Freddy and draws his attention

"What are those? Bear-lions? Lion-bears"

He is picking his cards up and shuffling the back into the deck as he gets up to follow Julia and Quinton. he keeps staring at the Kalidahs and Freddy in morbid curiosity.

The other's might notice he has a long stick with him for some reason.

Viera Champion
2010-08-14, 11:29 AM
Quinton seems to be back to his normal self. He looks at everyone as he runs.
Meet me at the park in the morning! And try not to fall asleep!
He gives them an address, and then awakens. Eeryone else will wake up too.

IcemanJRC
2010-08-14, 11:33 AM
Art jerks up, sweaty and panting.
Oh god that was gnarly.
He wipes his head and goes to his bathroom to shower.

Sometime later...

Art begins to head to the park, a baseball bat and basket of baseballs in hand. Once arriving, he sets the basket downs and starts to hit balls randomly, looking lazily for anyone from last night.

bvdk99
2010-08-14, 12:32 PM
(Wait, how can Quinton make everyone wake up? And why didn't he do it before?)

Julia slowly wakes up, frightened and confused. She takes a book and starts reading to calm herself down.

Later, she walks to the park, with her bookbag (and books), and a medium-sized pocket knife.

Mina Kobold
2010-08-14, 01:12 PM
The kid with the stick wakes up and hugs his plush bunny before looking through several decks of cards, being disappointed when none of them have eight Four of Heart.

Also later

He arrives in the park wearing a black hoodie with pink text on it that seem to be the only part of his outfit that is not entirely black.

He dodges a baseball and waves at the others

"Hi there ~<3"

Creed
2010-08-14, 03:18 PM
Jack is sitting on a bench in the park, his wallet now empty and a pile of empty energy drink cans and candybar wrappers next to him.
He smiles contently and leans back, soaking up the sun.

X2
2010-08-15, 02:09 AM
Shady wakes up on a motel room floor his head aching like nobodies business. In reaction he slaps himself in the forehead, not realising he was carrying one of his knives and cuts himself in the forehead by accident. "...ouch"

Viera Champion
2010-08-15, 08:09 AM
The kid with the stick wakes up and hugs his plush bunny before looking through several decks of cards, being disappointed when none of them have eight Four of Heart.

Also later

He arrives in the park wearing a black hoodie with pink text on it that seem to be the only part of his outfit that is not entirely black.

He dodges a baseball and waves at the others

"Hi there ~<3"

I think he's gay... Though if so that is cruelly stereotypical. I mean, I don't act like that do I?:smalltongue::smallamused::smallcool::smallwink:

(Wait, how can Quinton make everyone wake up? And why didn't he do it before?)

Oh don't be silly. I just forget to tell you the rule where if one person wakes up, everyone does. That way, the only way to get stuck in Dreamworld alone is to fall asleep alone.

Anyways,

Quinton is obvious enough to spot in the park. He is on the swings.

bvdk99
2010-08-15, 12:35 PM
((Keveak, if your character's not gay, he should be metrosexual... trust me, it makes sense.))

Julia walks up to Quinton. Um, hi...

Mina Kobold
2010-08-15, 01:42 PM
((Keveak, if your character's not gay, he should be metrosexual... trust me, it makes sense.))

Julia walks up to Quinton. Um, hi...

((But that means a consumerist who cares a lot about their appearance, right? What do that have to do with being overly jolly and liking pink?))

The kid in black sees Julia and Quinton and head toward them

"hey, you're the one who made those bear-lions, aren't you?"

bvdk99
2010-08-15, 01:51 PM
((But that means a consumerist who cares a lot about their appearance, right? What do that have to do with being overly jolly and liking pink?))

The kid in black sees Julia and Quinton and head toward them

"hey, you're the one who made those bear-lions, aren't you?"

((Not always. It just pretty much means you act like you're gay, but you're not attracted to men. For example, WP is metro, but he isn't obsessed with his appearance, he's just feminine.

Also, they were bear-tigers.))

Um, you mean Kalidahs, or bear-tigers. But yeah, I guess I did.

Mina Kobold
2010-08-15, 02:06 PM
((Not always. It just pretty much means you act like you're gay, but you're not attracted to men. For example, WP is metro, but he isn't obsessed with his appearance, he's just feminine.

Also, they were bear-tigers.))

Um, you mean Kalidahs, or bear-tigers. But yeah, I guess I did.

((I see, it fits for now but I might end up having him be Bi and thus making it false. Or maybe he will just be huggy, it will be funny either way :smalltongue:))

He stops barely a feet from her and looks at her curiously

"Cool, how did you do? Are you a warlock? Or a witch? Or a sorceress?"

There's a slight chance he might creep her out, a slight one :smalltongue:

bvdk99
2010-08-15, 02:11 PM
((I see, it fits for now but I might end up having him be Bi and thus making it false. Or maybe he will just be huggy, it will be funny either way :smalltongue:))

He stops barely a feet from her and looks at her curiously

"Cool, how did you do? Are you a warlock? Or a witch? Or a sorceress?"

There's a slight chance he might creep her out, a slight one :smalltongue:

I-I don't know, I just felt really scared and then the book started glowing, and out jumped the Kalidahs.

Viera Champion
2010-08-15, 08:32 PM
Quinton halts the swing he is on.
It's called a Dream Power. In Freddy's realm, it's all teenagers like us have to keep ourselves alive. Those shields you saw were mine.

Creed
2010-08-15, 08:34 PM
Jack walks over to the group.
What's up, people who have an imaginary friend who likes to murder people. he says sarcastically.

Viera Champion
2010-08-15, 08:36 PM
Quinton looks at Jack.
You don't believe any of it do you?

Creed
2010-08-15, 08:50 PM
Quinton looks at Jack.
You don't believe any of it do you?

I believe it alright. My mom was a fortune teller and my dad was one of those fake magicians, so I believe all the mumbo-jumbo. What I don't believe is that it's Scarface's world.

Viera Champion
2010-08-15, 08:57 PM
Oh he may not own it, but he might as well. He can control it to practically no end and such, using it to manipulate your fears. Cuz, as much as he thrives off killing, he thrives off fear as well.

Creed
2010-08-15, 09:08 PM
Oh he may not own it, but he might as well. He can control it to practically no end and such, using it to manipulate your fears. Cuz, as much as he thrives off killing, he thrives off fear as well.

Then we have to cover our fears. Become fearless. Like lions among a herd of antelope, we are the kings now. he chuckles

Viera Champion
2010-08-15, 09:10 PM
Quinton shakes his head.
You're all incredibly wierd...

Creed
2010-08-15, 09:15 PM
Quinton shakes his head.
You're all incredibly wierd...

Says the guy who spends his spare time fighting a guy who looks like he has pita bread for skin.

Mina Kobold
2010-08-16, 08:33 AM
The as-of-yet unnamed kid looks at Quinton

"I'm not weird, I make perfe-Ooh, you got green eyes! Pre~tty!"

He turns around and looks Julia right in the eyes for a short second before blinking and snapping out of it

"Anyway, I'm Lukas. What's your names?"

He looks cheerfully around at the others, completely unfazed by the grimness of Quinton's story

IcemanJRC
2010-08-16, 03:15 PM
The overconfident jerk smiles at Lukas,
Art.

bvdk99
2010-08-16, 03:41 PM
The as-of-yet unnamed kid looks at Quinton

"I'm not weird, I make perfe-Ooh, you got green eyes! Pre~tty!"

He turns around and looks Julia right in the eyes for a short second before blinking and snapping out of it

"Anyway, I'm Lukas. What's your names?"

He looks cheerfully around at the others, completely unfazed by the grimness of Quinton's story

I'm Julia.

Creed
2010-08-17, 08:13 PM
Jack Morgan, call me Morgan.

waterpenguin43
2010-08-18, 07:36 PM
Okay, I was in the last thread, so I'm joining this now if it's okay.

Lorelei (remember her?) is sitting in her house, reading a book on dreams and being nerdy.

Viera Champion
2010-08-18, 08:08 PM
Quinton nods.
I'm Quinton Johnson. Now you guys just consider what I'm telling you, and I'm going to go visit my girlfriend another potential dream warrior.
And with that, he jumps off the swing and heads to Loreilei's house! Awww remember in the old thread Quinton had budding feelings for her.?

waterpenguin43
2010-08-18, 08:14 PM
Quinton nods.
I'm Quinton Johnson. Now you guys just consider what I'm telling you, and I'm going to go visit my girlfriend another potential dream warrior.
And with that, he jumps off the swing and heads to Loreilei's house! Awww remember in the old thread Quinton had budding feelings for her.?

And vice versa! Yeah, that was adorably akward. :smallsmile:

Lorelei hears him knocking. She puts her book down and walks downstairs calmly. Calmly, that is, until she sees Quinton. Her heart begins to pound and she feels warm as she walks towards the door and opens it.
"Quinton? Come in!"

bvdk99
2010-08-18, 08:18 PM
And vice versa! Yeah, that was adorably akward. :smallsmile:

Lorelei hears him knocking. She puts her book down and walks downstairs calmly. Calmly, that is, until she sees Quinton. Her heart begins to pound and she feels warm as she walks towards the door and opens it.
"Quinton? Come in!"

(What are Lorelei's powers? Because I have a female character who likes reading.... >.>)

waterpenguin43
2010-08-18, 08:19 PM
(What are Lorelei's powers? Because I have a female character who likes reading.... >.>)

(Controlling ice and water.)

Viera Champion
2010-08-18, 08:28 PM
Quinton smiles at Loreilei, always happy to see her.(and I mean HAPPY:smalltongue:)
Hey Loreilei. I thought I'd just stop by and talk to you more about Freddy and all that stuff.
Yeah, like that's not a lie. We all know he's really just there to see her.

waterpenguin43
2010-08-18, 08:31 PM
Quinton smiles at Loreilei, always happy to see her.(and I mean HAPPY:smalltongue:)
Hey Loreilei. I thought I'd just stop by and talk to you more about Freddy and all that stuff.
Yeah, like that's not a lie. We all know he's really just there to see her.

She nods. "I understand."
She sees the lie and is lying too, of course.

Viera Champion
2010-08-18, 08:37 PM
Quinton nods and steps inside.
Your parents home? You know how parents never understand this kind of thing.
That applies to both talk of Freddy AND of Quinton being over to her house in general.(partially because of his "wild ramblings" about and Freddy, and because of the fact that they see the blooming relationship between the insane, bad-influence boy and their daughter)

waterpenguin43
2010-08-19, 09:34 AM
Sorry for vanishing.

Quinton nods and steps inside.
Your parents home? You know how parents never understand this kind of thing.
That applies to both talk of Freddy AND of Quinton being over to her house in general.(partially because of his "wild ramblings" about and Freddy, and because of the fact that they see the blooming relationship between the insane, bad-influence boy and their daughter)

She shakes her head. "No."
A smile slowly forms on her face.

Viera Champion
2010-08-19, 07:27 PM
Quinton grins.
Upstairs or down?

waterpenguin43
2010-08-19, 08:31 PM
Quinton grins.
Upstairs or down?

"How about... upstairs?" she says, pretending to be thinking.

Viera Champion
2010-08-19, 08:37 PM
Quinton nods and heads up stairs, smiling happily.

waterpenguin43
2010-08-19, 08:44 PM
Quinton nods and heads up stairs, smiling happily.

She accompanies him up the stairs, still with a smile.

Viera Champion
2010-08-19, 08:46 PM
Rawr he stretches out on her bed. He chuckles, not leaving any space for her on it.

waterpenguin43
2010-08-20, 11:00 AM
Rawr he stretches out on her bed. He chuckles, not leaving any space for her on it.

She gives him a false annoyed look.

Viera Champion
2010-08-20, 05:31 PM
He laughs as he sits up and makes room for her.

waterpenguin43
2010-08-20, 11:20 PM
He laughs as he sits up and makes room for her.

She leaps onto the bed with a grin.

Viera Champion
2010-08-20, 11:41 PM
So how have things been going for you?

Mina Kobold
2010-08-21, 04:09 AM
Lukas looks after Quinton as he leaves and then spins around on the spot

"What should we do now?"

He looks expectedly at the others.

IcemanJRC
2010-08-21, 10:29 AM
Art shrugs,
I don't know.

waterpenguin43
2010-08-21, 10:47 AM
So how have things been going for you?

"Not that great... Freddy attacked me a few more times-" she says, displaying a large cut on her thigh. "And I hahven't found any articles or anything that might help...
What about you?"

bvdk99
2010-08-21, 11:59 AM
Lukas looks after Quinton as he leaves and then spins around on the spot

"What should we do now?"

He looks expectedly at the others.

We could come up with a sort of strategy?

Mina Kobold
2010-08-21, 01:21 PM
We could come up with a sort of strategy?

"For the dream stuff?"

Lukas looks thoughtful and worried

"I know! You can make more of those Kali-things appear! Then we're safe."

Lukas smiles and waits for Julia to say something positive.

(What? He thinks she's going to say something positive. Blame optimism, what has it done for us anyway :smallannoyed::smalltongue:)

Viera Champion
2010-08-24, 11:34 PM
"Not that great... Freddy attacked me a few more times-" she says, displaying a large cut on her thigh. "And I hahven't found any articles or anything that might help...
What about you?"

I've found a whole bunch more potential Dream Warriors.

IcemanJRC
2010-09-05, 10:09 AM
"For the dream stuff?"

Lukas looks thoughtful and worried

"I know! You can make more of those Kali-things appear! Then we're safe."

Lukas smiles and waits for Julia to say something positive.

(What? He thinks she's going to say something positive. Blame optimism, what has it done for us anyway :smallannoyed::smalltongue:)

The rest of us probably have powers too.
Art sighs as he lies against a tree.

Mina Kobold
2010-09-05, 10:59 AM
The rest of us probably have powers too.
Art sighs as he lies against a tree.

"Really? You think?"

He looks dreamingly off into the sky

"Maybe I get super speed, or telepathy, or colour rays or..."

Lukas looks happy day-dreaming about what power he might have

"Or maybe I can fly!"

IcemanJRC
2010-09-05, 12:11 PM
Art laughs at Lukas,
Maybe. I hope I can blow stuff up.

Creed
2010-09-05, 06:25 PM