PDA

View Full Version : [GB] GhostBusters IC: "Don't cross the streams"

X2
2010-08-12, 09:25 PM
GHOSTBUSTERS HQ - JUNE 1 3:42 PM

Marty sighed with relief as the breeze from the nearby air conditioner caught his face. The cool feeling rolled over his hot, exhausted face. He had to make the most of this, it wouldnt be long before someone called in and had Marty drive through the heat to investigate a very troubling bump which just turned out to be rats. His train of thought was distracted by the small TV in the corner of the rec room. A young female reporter, dripping with sweat (the network doubtlessly taking advantage of this) spoke into a mic which hovered just below her face. "...temperatures today expected to climb as high as 119 degrees, officially the highest recorded temperature in Spiral City. I'm here at the Tri-Palms Outdoor Mall asking how residents are beating the heat...". Marty would have reached for the remote and switched off the TV but that would take him out of the cool air.

Creed
2010-08-12, 09:31 PM
GHOSTBUSTERS HQ

Creed was as hot as anyone. He was reading, sitting in the main room of HQ, his feet propped on a crate of specialty suppiles he had carried in from his late-father's lab this morning.

X2
2010-08-12, 09:52 PM
Marty wiped the sweat off of his forehead with his arm. "Hey Creed!" he called out "Do you have any idea when you're going to move those boxes?"

Creed
2010-08-12, 10:05 PM
Marty wiped the sweat off of his forehead with his arm. "Hey Creed!" he called out "Do you have any idea when you're going to move those boxes?"

At some point today. Creed chuckled as he called back.

Eadin
2010-08-13, 05:02 AM
There weren't a lot of custumors lately.
It was too hot for most to go outside and although they had cold drinks too, their main thing wwas hot coffee. It has been like this for some time now.
Kachina sighed and turned up the airconditioning again.

Mina Kobold
2010-08-13, 10:05 AM
THE POLTERGEIST
(That's the bookstore, not Balth. Poltergeists are immaterial and don't keep the stuff they mess with :smalltongue:)

Balth was bored. The heat was so intense this day that what few customers his bookstore would usually see had kept at home with their air-condition and out of the dimly lit rows of occult books that made up most of his little part of the city.

"As much as I appreciate research time, I will go broke if this heat keeps up"

He stares at the door, as if trying to conjure a customer our of the overheated air.

ThePhantom
2010-08-13, 05:02 PM
Anti-Spectal HQ

Fredrick Von Manfred, respected member of the Anti-Spectals, sits at his desk, sweating while going over a law book.

"Why doesn't someone fix the air conditioner in here, its been a hour?"

Viera Champion
2010-08-13, 05:55 PM
Jacob Lancer the intern walks around the Ghostbusters HQ. He's glad that his shirt/vest/thingy is both sleeveless, and doesn't cover his midriff. Perfect for this disgustingly hot weather.

X2
2010-08-13, 08:12 PM
Marty sighs at the intern. "Lancer, I hate to be a stickler but when you're in HQ and the possibility of a job is very real all the time you really should be in uniform. As hot as it is." Internally Marty scolded himself, he was beginning to turn into his dad. No fun at all. Before he could apologise to Jacob the phone rang, the sound of it just about blew his mind. He swallowed knowing that he was the one who'd have to pick up. Eventually he summoned up the will to walk towards the phone, away from the AC. The humidity and heat in the air immediately clung to him like it was waiting all day for him to do that.

Marty picked up the phone, sweating like a dog. He was starting to doubt that his secretary was sick for the 4th day in a row. "Hello, Ghostbusters how can I help?" he asked.

Viera Champion
2010-08-13, 08:16 PM
Jacob rolls his eyes as Marty complains about his choice of dress. Then the call comes. He blinks.

Creed
2010-08-13, 08:35 PM
If I owned anything besides uniforms, jeans, alt rock t-shirts, and labcoats, I would dress more casually too. Creed mutters, shutting his book and opening the crate, pulling out a manner of strange, half-finished inventions.

X2
2010-08-13, 09:13 PM
"Okay we'll be right there" Marty finished before putting the phone down. After a heavy sigh and some mumbling to himself he called out "Alright we got one! Let's move. Creed and Lancer. You guys are with me.". He hit a bright red button that caused all-a-manner of sirens and flashing lights around HQ to go off. "Creed, get the car started, I'll grab your proton pack for you" he ordered before briskly heading towards to equipment room.

Creed
2010-08-13, 09:20 PM
"Okay we'll be right there" Marty finished before putting the phone down. After a heavy sigh and some mumbling to himself he called out "Alright we got one! Let's move. Creed and Lancer. You guys are with me.". He hit a bright red button that caused all-a-manner of sirens and flashing lights around HQ to go off. "Creed, get the car started, I'll grab your proton pack for you" he ordered before briskly heading towards to equipment room.

Who put ectoplasm in his pants? Creed muttered. But nevertheless, he ran into the garage place and started the car.

Viera Champion
2010-08-13, 09:29 PM
Jacob sighs and slips into his suit.
What do you need me to do?

X2
2010-08-13, 10:18 PM
Marty walked in to the equipment room. "I don't know yet. The lady on the phone was very vague about what kind of ghost it was" he replied. He grabbed a PKE reader and strapped on his proton pack before grabbing Creed's. With one arm he slid down the firepole into the garage where the car was waiting and stepped into the front passengers seat placing Creed's proton pack on the floor at his feet.

Viera Champion
2010-08-14, 08:02 AM
Jacob slipped on his own proton pack, and slid down the pole.

Creed
2010-08-14, 10:34 PM
Let's roll boys! We have Ghosts to bust! Once everyone is in the car, Creed speeds off towards the target.

X2
2010-08-15, 02:06 AM
The car speeds down the Spiral City streets, sirens blazing as Marty gives Creed instructions to the spot. The car pulls up in front of the Third Bank of Spiral City. A ridiculously large and over the top structure with large imposing pillars and a large set of steps. Large crowds are being led out by staff members and police officers. "This is the place" Marty says. When the car pulls up he passes Creed his proton pack and steps out strapping on his own. Just as finishes a short man waddles toward him, dripping with sweat. "Thank god you're here" he says nervously wiping sweat from his forehead with a cloth "We just got everyone out of the building"

"Not a rat" Marty remarks to himself. "Excuse me?" asks the man. "Never mind... Me and my staff will take care of this" Marty says. "Uh actually, it's 'my staff and I'" the man corrects. "Of course" Marty replies obviously agitated "Can you describe it?". The man scratches his head "Well it was big... and uh... red? Reddish pink actually" Marty sighs "Thanks for the help chief" he says sarcastically. "If you have trouble help is on it's way!" the man cheefully adds. Marty froze in place "Tell me you didn't call the Anti-Spectrals.". The man froze too, after a pause he asks "Was- was I not supposed to".

Marty cursed under his breath before saying to the other Ghostbusters "We're going to have some competition. We should move."

Creed
2010-08-15, 04:44 AM
The car speeds down the Spiral City streets, sirens blazing as Marty gives Creed instructions to the spot. The car pulls up in front of the Third Bank of Spiral City. A ridiculously large and over the top structure with large imposing pillars and a large set of steps. Large crowds are being led out by staff members and police officers. "This is the place" Marty says. When the car pulls up he passes Creed his proton pack and steps out strapping on his own. Just as finishes a short man waddles toward him, dripping with sweat. "Thank god you're here" he says nervously wiping sweat from his forehead with a cloth "We just got everyone out of the building"

"Not a rat" Marty remarks to himself. "Excuse me?" asks the man. "Never mind... Me and my staff will take care of this" Marty says. "Uh actually, it's 'my staff and I'" the man corrects. "Of course" Marty replies obviously agitated "Can you describe it?". The man scratches his head "Well it was big... and uh... red? Reddish pink actually" Marty sighs "Thanks for the help chief" he says sarcastically. "If you have trouble help is on it's way!" the man cheefully adds. Marty froze in place "Tell me you didn't call the Anti-Spectrals.". The man froze too, after a pause he asks "Was- was I not supposed to".

Marty cursed under his breath before saying to the other Ghostbusters "We're going to have some competition. We should move."

Creed pulls on his proton pack and a pair of vaguely steampunk goggles.
Let's do this.

Eadin
2010-08-15, 05:47 AM
Kachina was almost fast asleep in one of the couches when she heard police sirens.She ran outside, trying to see what was happening.
"Something's going on at the bank.Maybe a robbery."
She looked at the coffee shop and the abandoned street.
"It's not like I'll have any customers anyway"
She closed the shop, grabbed her bike and made her way towards the bank.
She didn't want to miss this.

Mina Kobold
2010-08-15, 06:43 AM
As an enormous bat emitting a trail of smoke soaring toward Marty at break-neck speed is a creature with gold coloured eyes and what looks like large wings spread out in the wind...

"Watch out!"

...And he have about a second to react before the bookstore owner and ghost-fan will crash into him and knock them both over. Going full speed on a skateboard that hasn't been used in a decade might not have been one of Balth's best ideas.

Viera Champion
2010-08-15, 08:04 AM
Jacob rolls his eyes as they enter the building.
Why do they always find it necessary to call the Anti-Spectrals too?

Maxios
2010-08-15, 10:34 PM
Maxios woke up suddenly in Ghost-Busters HQ. He slept in late. He got up, yawned, scratched himself, stretches, and walked around HQ.
"Hello? Guys? GUYS!" He yelled. "Aw mannnn! They left me alone again!" Maxios said. He sighed, and sat down in front of a TV and turned it on. He took out his Iphone 4G (holy in-forum advertising Batman!) and called Marty to find out where they are.

X2
2010-08-16, 12:30 AM
Wearing a bulky proton pack meant that it was harder for Marty to get out of the way than he realised and the skateboarder, the man from the bank and Marty all collided in a spectacular crash. Marty was about to scold the skateboarder when his phone rang. He picked it up, knowing who it was immediately. "Baxter we're not going to pick you up. Catch the subway" he hung up immediately and glared angrily at the skateboarder. "Get off..." he snarled.

Maxios
2010-08-16, 12:37 AM
Maxios sighed. He put on his proton pack and all his gear, then called a taxi. When the taxi arrived, he asked the driver to take him to the others.

Mina Kobold
2010-08-16, 09:35 AM
The skateboarder, henceforth know as Balth, blinks while trying to get a hold of what happened. Then Smarty McKrankypants start talking

"Ah, excuse me, Sire"

He jumps and makes a flip backward before landing on his butt a few feet away. getting up he continues

"A little bird, well perhaps a few, told me that a being from beyond had shown it's presence among our kin. Would you perhaps know of such a happening?"

At the word "few" he arcs his arms and open his palms, releasing a shower of feathers and a single pigeon flying confusedly away.

Maxios
2010-08-16, 12:02 PM
Maxios reached the Third Bank of Spiral City. He purposely forgot his wallet, and couldn't pay the cab driver. The response was to never, ever ride a taxi again or else be sent to jail. But, oh well.
Maxios yelled aloud:
HEY GUYS! MAXIOS IS HERE! GHOSTS BEWARE!

ThePhantom
2010-08-16, 11:27 PM
[On the way to the bank]

Fredrick stares out the window as he is driven to the bank. Of all the times for everyone to be out. Now he has to deal with a ghost by himself, oh well, at least the car has air conditioning.

X2
2010-08-16, 11:30 PM
"Oh god no... Baxter. Don't you honestly think that if your help was necessary someone would have woken you up?"

Viera Champion
2010-08-17, 07:20 AM
Jacob sighs.
And that's why we NEVER wake you up Max.

Maxios
2010-08-17, 12:38 PM
Eh. Doesn't really matter in the end. As long as there's 1 more to help, does it really matter in the end?
Maxios said.
He started to run (albeit clunky, and slowly) to the others.
"How many ghosts are we facing, and what are they?"

Mina Kobold
2010-08-17, 01:19 PM
"Excuse me? Did you say ghost?"

Balth looks at the Ghostbusters with what could best be described as a Colon and #3 face (:3) and sounds about as exited as a dog in a boneyard..

"Are you the Ghostbusters, perhaps? I've always wanted to meet one, but never imagined that I'd meet three at the same time! Oh joy!"

He dances around in a rather silly manner and looks expectantly at the Ghostbusters while rummaging through his pockets for something.

Maxios
2010-08-17, 01:23 PM
Maxios squints his eyes, as he's next to the others.
"Yeah, we're the ghostbusters. At least that's what it says on our uniforms!" Maxios points to Ghostbuster written on a small part of his uniform.

Eadin
2010-08-17, 02:33 PM
Apparently it wasn't just any normal robbery.
Among the policemen she saw a group of people in an uniform.
She had seen them before, but couldn't remember who they were.

Moving closer to the building, Kachina heard someone say something about the Ghostbusters. So that was who they were, she must have seen them on the news before.
Them being there also meant that there must be a ghost about. Maybe it was robbing the bank.
"Is it even possible for a ghost to rob a bank",she said to herself.
Kachina decided to stay and watch.
She knew a lot about ghost due to her training, making her curious how the Ghostbusters would handle it.

Maxios
2010-08-17, 02:52 PM
"Alright, I'm going in!" Maxios said aloud. He entered the bank door, withought waiting for the others. He walked about the bank, looking for the ghost. He saw a lot of ectoplasam, and then...the ghost. He was happily looting. Maxios took a couple steps back, and into the outside.
"C'mon guys! I found the ghost inside, he's looting the vault!" Maxios said waiting for the other 'busters.

Mina Kobold
2010-08-17, 03:15 PM
Balth stops his rummaging the moment Maxios mention the word 'Ghost' and darts past him into the Bank.

"Where is it!? The vault!"

He runs toward the vault, grabbing various metallic items from his pockets and even a rod that turns into a staff when he twirls it.

Maxios
2010-08-17, 03:20 PM
"Oh man! A civilian in danger!" Maxios said. He ran into the bank.
"Are you crazy dude? This is a bankrobber ghost from the early 1900s who belongs to the mob! Nothing stands between the mob and money!" Maxios said. The ghost turned around, and saw them. He cursed in a brooklyn american-italian accent.

Mina Kobold
2010-08-18, 07:50 AM
"I know, it's magnificent"

Balth steps forward with a pray chain in one hand, a strange bottle with words all over it in the other and a large amount of different crosses hanging from his arms in silver chains.

"I'm guessing Catholic? Réquiem ætérnam dona eis, Dómine..."

He continues chanting in Latin, the ghost and perhaps some of the others present might recognise it as a slightly altered prayer of eternal rest (it pretty much just asks god to send a spirit on to Heaven, Balth's version adds a request for a service from the ghost to it.)

(99% chance that this won't do a thing, 0.8 % chance the ghost will disapear and 0.2% chance it will scratch it''s nose :smalltongue:)

Maxios
2010-08-18, 05:58 PM
(I personally like the least percent chance :smallbiggrin: )
Maxios yells for the others, then launches a beam on the ghost. The ghost starts to fly around, but Maxios keeps it on it.

ThePhantom
2010-08-18, 06:05 PM
[Bank]

And out front, the car carrying Fredrick arrives. He steps out and sighs, having spoted the Ghostbusters' car.

"Who called those idiots who think they know what their doing?"

Maxios
2010-08-18, 06:17 PM
Maxios is still having the beam on the ghost, although it's giving him a real devil of a time.

IcemanJRC
2010-08-18, 07:24 PM
[Bank]

And out front, the car carrying Fredrick arrives. He steps out and sighs, having spoted the Ghostbusters' car.

"Who called those idiots who think they know what their doing?"

Kinda sad really. The buffoons got here first? I'm a little bit ashamed.
Mr. Tanner shakes his head as he steps out as well.

ThePhantom
2010-08-18, 07:39 PM
"Well, Mr. Tanner if we don't hurry, the idiots will get the spirit and we'll lose our payment."

(Um, one question: What is the difference in the ghostbuster and anti-special tech?)

IcemanJRC
2010-08-18, 07:42 PM
Of course, lets saddle up.
Arthur sets his equipment at the ready and waits for Fredrick to lead.

Viera Champion
2010-08-19, 07:27 AM
What the hell are you babbling about Max? We haven't been found out anything about this ghost besides what it looks like. Stop making up stories.
Says the 17 year old intern. He can't stand Max. Sure he himself isn't always wearing the proper uniform around the workplace, but he feels he's way better than Max, who to him is the essence of laziness.

Maxios
2010-08-19, 02:19 PM
The ghost flew around with Maxios' beam on it. It started to fly away, and Maxios in his pursuit was dragged on the floor by it-straight into the wall. The ghost flew outside of the bank, right where all the other busters are.
"I have a feeling the others won't be happy." Maxios said rubbing his aching head. He ran outside.

ThePhantom
2010-08-19, 02:21 PM
There it is, get it Mr Tanner!

And so Fredrick opens fire on the ghost.

Maxios
2010-08-19, 02:27 PM
"AWWW MAN! Not the anti spectrals!" Maxios moaned. He set the beam on the ghost again.

Mina Kobold
2010-08-19, 02:38 PM
Balth runs after the ghost while spouting lines in random old languages until finally deciding to just yell at it in English

"Beyonder! I command you to stop this an-"

...He doesn't get any further as the ghost punches the air out of him and throws him into a nearby tree, making a crack that makes every civilian nearby turn their heads in horror.

But Balth isn't one to get rid off that easily, he stands up and points dramatically at the ghost. a thin line of blood running down his forehead.

"Now I'm mad, you wil-"

...And he promptly trips as one of his crucifixes have gotten stuck in the tree, making him comically fall flat on the ground.

"I'm OK!..."
(Too much? He isn't badly harmed but it will be enough to get him to the hospital for the next part)

Maxios
2010-08-19, 02:40 PM
Maxios sighed at the civilian (balth)'s antics. Oh well, he thought, and kept the beam on the ghost. Hopefully catching by himself or most of it will get him prestige and respect from the other members of the Ghostbusters.

IcemanJRC
2010-08-19, 03:15 PM
Arthur opens fire on the ghost as well,
Mr. Fredrick, sir, there are more of them then us, do you really think that we'll be able to get it from them?
His voice flat and deep as he focuses on the ghost.

Maxios
2010-08-19, 03:17 PM
How ironic, Maxios thought, that his enemies were helping instead of his team. Perhaps he chose the wrong side...

ThePhantom
2010-08-19, 03:17 PM
(Weird, I thought the ghostbuster would try trashtalking to try and get the ghost, after all, Fredrick is short.)

Fredrick tries to pull the ghost closer to him and Arthur.

"Of course, our equiment is better."

Maxios
2010-08-19, 03:18 PM
"Go bathe yourself in ectoplasam, shortstop." Maxios said.

ThePhantom
2010-08-19, 03:20 PM
Fredrick's eyebrow twitches.

"Very funny. I guess your the person they keep around to laugh at."

IcemanJRC
2010-08-19, 03:21 PM
( I<3trashtalk)

Arthur nods at Fredrick and does whatever can be done to speed up the capture process.
Of course, what was I thinking?
Arthur then begins to chuckle at Fredrick and his shortness.

Maxios
2010-08-19, 03:22 PM
"At least I'm not a tiny person, halfling." Maxios spoke focusing on the ghost. As it turns out, his side was much better, both at ghost-catching and trash-talking.

ThePhantom
2010-08-19, 03:24 PM
"I can sue you for that."

Fredrick continues pulling the ghost closer.

IcemanJRC
2010-08-19, 03:30 PM
Arthur starts to laugh loudly.
This makes it all worth while.

Maxios
2010-08-19, 03:30 PM
"Oh. Heh. You specters are just wanna-be ghostbusters who our technology!" Maxios said. As he got the ghost first, it was closer to him. His hand reached for the trap...

IcemanJRC
2010-08-19, 03:41 PM
Arthur slides off the pack and lunges at Maxios lightning fast, to tackle him to the ground.

Maxios
2010-08-19, 03:44 PM
"What the-" Maxios says dodging Arthur. He keeps the beam on the ghost.
"What in ectoplasam was that for? To distract me so you guys get the ghost? For petty reasons?"

ThePhantom
2010-08-19, 03:47 PM
"Careful, we don't want problems later."

Fredrick readys the spectial version of a ghost trap.

IcemanJRC
2010-08-19, 03:48 PM
No, to stop you from getting the ghost so I can get paid.
Arthur replies angrily as he goes to lunge at Maxios again, this time using his large wingspan to attempt to stop any dodges.

Maxios
2010-08-19, 03:51 PM
Maxios threw down the trap on the ground beneath the ghost, starting to suck it in.
"DON'T LOOK DIRECTLY AT IT!" Maxios yelled. Arthur succeeded knocking Maxios flat on his face on the ground. Maxios laughed, got up, and wiped his face.
"To late buddy. I just set down the trap." Maxios said grinning.
"But seriously? Wings? What are you, a bird? Are you Bird-Man or a goverment experiment? Seriously!"

EDIT: The ghostbuster's trap, not the spectrals

IcemanJRC
2010-08-19, 03:54 PM
Wingspan is a term used to reference arm length when spread.
Fine, take your win.
He spits at Maxios(not to be confused with on him) as he stands.

Maxios
2010-08-19, 03:57 PM
(OOC: This is Ghostbusters. For I all know your guy might have been a bird man or a creature or something freaky like that)

The spit hit Maxios' foot. Maxios still smiled though.
"Why thank you. HEY GUYS I JUST CAUGHT THE GHOST!" Maxios yelled excitedly.

ThePhantom
2010-08-19, 03:58 PM
"Mr. Tanner, careful. I would rather not have to defend you in court."

Fredrick sighs, and puts the trap away.

"At least if we doing this job alone, people would have not gotten hurt."

IcemanJRC
2010-08-19, 04:00 PM
Apologies sir, I'll go attend to th civilian I think...
Arthur frowns as he retreats over to Balth, to make sir he's okay.

Maxios
2010-08-19, 05:31 PM
Maxios walked over to the others and smiled. "Well, isn't there something you want to say? Something about the lazy moron catching the ghost by his lone self?" he asked them

Viera Champion
2010-08-19, 06:22 PM
Jacob frowns. He tries to give Macios the usual annoyed hard punch in the stomach.
You wanna know what I have to say after that? I'm an intern and I still do more work than you.
He glares and picks up the trap.

Maxios
2010-08-19, 08:24 PM
"At least I tried to catch the ghost!" Maxios said.

Viera Champion
2010-08-19, 08:28 PM
Jacob ignores him and walks away.

Maxios
2010-08-20, 04:43 PM
"So anyway, do we know how much we'll be paid?" Maxios asked changing the subject. "Because I had my eye on this high-def 60 inch television for 1,000 buks"

ThePhantom
2010-08-23, 03:05 PM
Fredrick heads for the car.

"Coming Mr. Tanner? Its too hot to stand out for long."

Maxios
2010-08-23, 03:07 PM
"Seriously though. We can replace our old TV with this one. We can sell the old one and get a PS3 because it plays videogames AND Blue-ray movies, so we get 2 in 1!" Maxios said.

IcemanJRC
2010-08-23, 03:29 PM
Yes Fredrick...
Arthur says as he follows Fredrick to the car.

ThePhantom
2010-08-23, 03:43 PM
"Don't worry Mr. Tanner. With any luck those idiots will stay out too long and be in the hospital for weeks. Then we'll laugh as we rightfully get all the jobs."

Fredrick takes a seat and turns on the ac.

Maxios
2010-08-23, 03:57 PM
Maxios runs off towards the ghostbuster's car, when he slips on a snail, and slides onto a rock, and falls face down in a pile of mud.
He get's up, and wipes it off his face.
"Oops."

IcemanJRC
2010-08-23, 04:12 PM
Arthur smiles and nods,
Yea, that would be better.

Eadin
2010-08-23, 04:15 PM
Kachina watched as the group in strange uniforms captured the ghost.
She sighs, her grandmother didn't need special equipment for that.
Times do change.
She turns around, heading back to the coffee shop.

ThePhantom
2010-08-23, 04:19 PM
"How about we head back to Headquarters and watch that tennis match on tv?"

Fredrick smiles as the ghostbuster falls in the mud. And people wondered why the Anti-Specticals we better.

Maxios
2010-08-23, 04:26 PM
"It was the snail's fault! He tripped me!" Maxios yelled defensively.

IcemanJRC
2010-08-23, 07:33 PM
That sounds nice.
Arthur snickers at the falling Ghostbuster.

ThePhantom
2010-08-23, 07:34 PM
And off they drive.

(So, who's taking over as GM?)

Maxios
2010-08-23, 08:33 PM
OOH! OOH! I want to be GM! Maxios, Maxios, come on Maxios! Maxios shall be the GM until the old one returns!

The bank owner walks over to the busters, for a reward gives them $10,000. Maxios grins. "Yes! Team, we're going to Best Buy!" Maxios ran over to the ghostbuster's car, in the driver's seat.

Maxios
2010-08-23, 08:34 PM
The bank owner also ran over to the Spectral's and told them to stop the car so he could give them a 2,500 reward.

ThePhantom
2010-08-23, 08:49 PM
Fredrick had the car stopped. Sure, there are benfits for going, but money is important.

Maxios
2010-08-23, 08:52 PM
"Here." the bank owner said thrusting a bag of money through the car window.

ThePhantom
2010-08-23, 08:54 PM
"Thank you. But I think you should keep 500 dollars to pay for the payment that the ghostbusters did to your bank."

Money is important, but making the other group look bad is even better.

Maxios
2010-08-23, 08:55 PM
"Alright." the bank owner said. He took a fistful of money from the bag, though he secretly took 700 dollars! :smallamused: instead of 500

Maxios
2010-09-13, 05:06 PM
Maxios sighed when the others didn't come into the car, and stepped out.
"Come on guys! We have an HD 80 inch 3D television to buy!" he told the other ghostbusters.