PDA

View Full Version : Crown Jewels of Xen'drik

Lightbogart
2010-08-14, 07:15 PM
You awaken on a boat your companion has also woken up (insert dialogue here) you recall your mission.

Greetings my name is Hal the elf that is accompanying you We have been assigned to find out if the rumors of new artifacts are true I am no fighter, but I will be your consult towards what the house of Cannith wants if something unexpected happens. Oh and We expect you report in everything. (No he's not REALLY a babysitter more of a familiar face)

So with that you left on your journey with food water and a crew to the city of Stormreach. There the first chapter begins.

Rauthiss
2010-08-14, 11:04 PM
Crucius

Crucius stands at the helm of the ship, wind whipping through her hair. "Ah, it has been far too long since I've had a decent flight." She turns to Hal. "Stormreach, hm? Do you mind if my companion and I fly on ahead? We'll make it there faster. If I brought you, perhaps you could fill us in on the details on the way? It has to be important if they're calling on the two best finders in the business."

Lightbogart
2010-08-15, 04:19 PM
I wouldn't recommend flying there yet I mean there's still 2 days by boat if the winds are favorable say 10 miles per hour since there's about 1500 miles left. The waters are said to be getting more dangerous and there's no telling how what may lurk. Oh and make sure when we land you don't cause too much trouble and attract unneeded attention.

The House of Cannith hopes to avoid too much attention as there will be other searchers so they have given you a simple sailing ship for 30 people. It is seaworthy and fast enough. You have been traveling for about a week at this point and Even though it is very boring you can feel the excitement is brewing.

Now is Libram awake? or does he not sleep? For you obviously have many questions and being the expert with high knowledge checks I can answer many questions.

Hal will be your help box basically no wait your plot guy no wait your lampshade hanger no wait my avatar no wait a character that I hope to properly flesh out with his own hopes, personality, etc no wait whatever you interpret him as :smallsmile:

Edit: Dang you is up LATE I can't do that when school starts soon
I still wish to DM of course

Forever Curious
2010-08-17, 02:00 PM
At that moment, Libram emerges from below decks and approaches the elf and his mount. "What news, assistant?" he asks, indicating the sphinx. "How much longer until we reach our destination?" The sense of urgency in his words is not reflected by his voice, which remains a cool monotone.

Lightbogart
2010-08-17, 02:22 PM
As I said we will be there in 2 days time. Ask any questions before the obvious random encounter occurs. *:smallsigh:* He goes into his quarters and retrieves a chair which he promptly sits in. Hal has his arms fall to his sides head laid back and torso slightly crooked. Obviously he's exhausted from the paperwork, map study, and especially his study of lore Oh and before I forget remember know that my knowledge specialties are Arcana, History, and Nobility and Royalty, but I have at least some knowledge in all the other categories.