PDA

View Full Version : [Twi] Twilight VI; Sanity's Requim

Pages : [1] 2 3

doliest
2010-08-14, 10:27 PM
A women with distinctly plain features puts a small girl to bed.

"Now Renesmee, don't come downstairs for a few hours, your father and I have company coming and we don't want you to have to talk to them."

The Girl looks up, her eyes are shiny, but inhuman and almost certainly not alive.

"I know Mother. You've told me before. I'm not three. And I don't sleep"

The Mother shakes her head, a smile on her face.

"I know, but try to stay quiet then. You don't need to meet them, besides, you are three."

The Mother leaves, turning off the lights.

"In no way that matters."

The Girl smiles as grasps a fur pelt

"Isn't that right, Uncle Jacob?"

Gotham
Black Canary and Oracle
Gotham had been a decided calm place, at least by Gotham standards, for the last couple of weeks. The Joker was out, Crane had apparently gone on a vacation, and Penguin was up to something borderline legal, but, in Gotham, that was run of the mill. Then the first murder hit. It had been sadistic on a scale matched only by Joker or Black Mask, with a message written in blood on the wall. It had been complete gibberish, screaming about the end times. While brutal it, and the next three, hadn’t actually been at the top of Dick’s list, with Joker out and, strangely, quiet. Until Damien was found in his Robin costume, tied upside down to a flagpole, dead. The message written in blood on the adjacent school of ‘Try and ignore me now’ didn’t help matters.

Kirby
You’d arrived in Gotham thanks to that strange portal that had separated you from your friend and the Vampire. This had clearly not been ‘Your’ Gotham; there was a Justice League, but not led by Hawksmoor. There was no mention of an Authority. There was a Batman though. He’d dropped you off in Arkham after your first lunch. They had trapped you in all too familiar cage, with only an aide to feed you chunks of meat.

Joker
Someone had offed’ one of the Bat Clan. Someone who wasn’t you had offed’ one of the Bat Clan. Some of the lesser Rogues where dancing in the streets. Clinking glasses in the Iceberg. Bat’s had dropped trying to figure out what you were doing to grab the corpse of his little Robin. Hm.

New York
Alex Mercer
You move up and down buildings with a frightening ease, crossing the bio-mass infested New York quickly and without being noticed. Your head filled with thoughts of revenge…and strange visions. A cloaked man would appear in front of you, the world going dark, and whisper to come to him and calling you his child. It was happening again, you feel your feet lose momentum as you’re brought to a stop by whatever it is.

Patient ‘Zero’
You, much like Mercer, have been called to the Biomass-Infected New York, by a strange robed figure in your dreams. He speaks to you in a comforting manner, unlike so many, asking you to come to him. Promising you everything you’ve ever wanted if only you will come to him and hear him out. He won’t let you get any rest from the visions, it seems, until you do that. Or kill him.

Fauks
Ganon, The Major, Yami Bakura
All three of you arrive at the same time in front of a mansion on the outskirts of a nowhere town called Fauks; brought there by an invitation promising the power to fufill your goals if you accepted, and summoning you there with but a prink of your finger. How you all were summoned at the same time, only God…or Satan, in the case of all three of you, knows.

Mary Poppins
You’ve received a request to be a nanny by a family called ‘The Cullens,’ how they managed to contact you specifically is a question likely worth going there to get answered, at the very least.

Volterra, Italy
Atem
Another day, another Children’s Trading Card Game tournament. Though this one had the dubious honor of not containing a single insane villain after your puzzle. That was a shock, considering your past record with tournaments. The only people in the Semi Finals were you, Joey, your eternal stalker Kaiba, and your other stalker, Rebecca Hawkins. Shouldn’t she be in America?

Nuada
Pieces of paper. They had bound ancient spirits in pieces of paper! For Children! This was what the world had come to! If anything would stir you out of your exile, this was it.

Suika
The sights! The sounds! The Vampires! Volterra really did seem to have it all, at least your last few days here seem to say that. More than a few vampires had hassled you, actually, telling you to see some ‘Volteemie’ or something.

Hades
Samus
One moment, you’d been on your ship about to bring in another bounty, the next you were in a blue stone room. Just one of those days. This particular room had a desk with a plate stating, ‘Hades, Lord of the Dead’ and a man with flaming blue fire for hair sitting behind the desk. Just one of those days.
“Hey babe, welcome to the rest of your afterlife. You can kick back, relax, and talk with me.”

Dreamland
Dedede
Something had hit you on the back of the hard right before you were set to talk to that fairy of a police chief, and the next thing you knew, you were on the ground, belly touching what was definitely cement. Your eyes creak open to a place you knew all too well. It was what every dream brought you if the booze and sex didn’t give you a dreamless night. Your own, personal hell. The remains of your old Kingdom. The streets filled with cracks from disrepair and the buildings abandoned. Not a person on the streets, not a sound through the air. This was Kirby’s parting gift to you, before he went to redder pastures.

Freddy
You’d been about to touch another one of those little brats when something had dragged you away and dropped you in the middle of some decrepit hellhole. You didn’t seem to be able to leave, either. What a b****. Though you could swear you heard children laughing.

London
Crowley
Your friend had contacted you; he’d been called back to Heaven for a bit and wanted you to handle his affairs. Great; that was definitely something you’d wanted to do. The drive had been…pleasant, until your Best of Queen had cut out in favor of screaming….which quickly fizzled out into static as a voice called over the radio, “Crowley!” Your boss “Crowley!” Soundly distant. That was new.

Colesign
2010-08-14, 10:49 PM
The streets were quiet that night, save for merry sounding music coming from one of the municipal parks. It was a ****hole of a park, but just for this night, people were flowing into it.

A crowd of men, women and children gathered in a circle, as a man put on a one man performance.

He wore the classic flat cap of a working class chap, rosy cheeks puffed out as he blew on a shoulder mounted Harmonica. He had a complicated drum set on his back, cymbals, chimes, and a bass drum banging in response to the complicated Leg harnesses he wore. An assortment of different instruments, to be taken up and discarded at leisure. Currently, out of all the well-maintained classic instruments he had, he was belting out a lively melody on a Keytar. In a thick, almost stereotypical Cockney accent, he belted out:

Don't question why she needs, to be so free.
She'll tell you it's the only, way to be!
She just can't be chained, to a life where nothing's gained, and nothing lost...
At such a cost..."

His voice trailed off, as the wind picked up, blowing a few autumn leaves around. Voice starring off into space, he began mumbling an older, more mysterious tune...

[I]Wind's in the east...Mist's comin' in,
Like somethin' is brewin'...

he begins to grin.

...about to begin!
Cup of me' finger, know not what's in store,
But I ken what happenin', all happened before.

The moment passed. But the words had been said, and they resonated through the air, full of meaning, portent.

And fate.

The Shoveler
2010-08-14, 10:53 PM
Suika
Those vampires aren't quite like Remi. She was nice, always giving her yummy sweets and plenty of sake. Reimu was nice too, letting her live at the shrine and take all her food. But these vampires don't seem to be very bad, though. Maybe they were more like Remi after all! She goes to see these "Volteemia" people, skipping along and drinking from her endless jug of sake as she does so.

Bakura
He ignores the others and knocks on the massive doors.
"Hello, I was promised the power to destroy my enemies. Let me in," he says, not caring much about formality or proper etiquette.

Mercer
He stops and stares. The visions had come again. He had to find this cloaked man, he had to find out more about who he truly was.

doliest
2010-08-14, 11:01 PM
Mercer
"Come to me, my child. Come." The voice calls out, the figure completely still in the black, empty space.

Bakura, Ganon, The Major
The door is opened after a few moments, revealing a massive entryway with a large staircase leading to the second floor and large, open corridors to the right and left. A blond man, rather tall is looking down at you, "You could have at least tried knocking without the screaming." He steps aside, though, gesturing for the three of you to enter into the massive room.

Sukia
The vampires had always 'suggested' you go to a large theater, though you honestly had never been paying attention enough to actually get the exact location. It had never seemed as important as your bottle, or the newest sight that caught your eye. The Youki lands were just so...dull compared to this.

The Shoveler
2010-08-14, 11:07 PM
Suika
She couldn't help but look at all the pretty sights as she wandered around, looking at each and every theater to see if anyone interesting was inside. If these vampires wanted to be friends, you'd think they would be more open and not hide the secret base. :smallmad:
Ooh, a secret base! Now that was exciting! And it WAS secret, so maybe this was some form of initiation? Yeah, that HAD to be it! :smallsmile:

Bakura
He walks in, arms folded. He takes a seat in one of the chairs, resting his arms and waiting for this man of power to arrive. He was on a schedule to defeat Atem in Children's Card Game in Italy. He didn't care for the Tournament, he just wanted to challenge him again to test his skills. And steal the Puzzle, but that was a given.

Mercer
He looks into the space, judges the distance, and then jumps, taking a leap of faith into the emptiness to follow after the man in black. He seemed... familiar, somehow.

industrious
2010-08-14, 11:07 PM
Spider Jerusalem

There was a man in the alley, and he held a gun. He was not an especially tall man, wiry and thin due to years of muscle therapy and drug abuse. He was completely hairless, and covered in tattoos, ranging from a tribal design between his pectorals to a small spider on his right forehead. He wore a dark linen suit jacket, with a very generous collar, and a matching pair of pants. There was no shirt under the jacket. The man was wearing a strange pair of gold-rimmed sunglasses. The left lens was round and red; the right, a narrow green rectangle. In his mouth, the man held clamped a cigarette.

The gun was square and it was big. Smooth chrome metal finish; the sort that tells someone that it is practical and dangerous. Wicked hooks and jagged edges ran along its barrel, and the emitter at its end jutted with three deadly looking prongs. There was no gun of its kind in any city on the earth. It’s purpose was simple, and it was deadly. It was known as the Cukowski .88 Chupacabras, and it was capable of completely ex-sanguinating anything in under five seconds. A quick and highly painful death. The perfect gun for killing vampires.

The man spat out his cigarette, and began to swear.

“****ing goddamn whore-mongering hippy gun! This piece of utter **** is what I get for shopping after a party. I wouldn’t give this gun to a r******d nun with a fetish for crucfication! Damn it! Damn it to the Whorehopper!”

His rant concluded, Spider Jerusalem unceremoniously crushed the gun under his heel, and punted it into the nearest dumpster. He took his backpack, which contained many pills and liquids that would give a drug dealer a high from knowing of their existence, from the walls of the alley and began to stroll down the sidewalk. He was feeling hungry.

The supermarket near the alley was large, and it boasted the most varied selection of food products in the city. People came from all sorts of neighborhoods to shop there; the rich(well, their servants, at least) and poor alike would stand in line together, combing the aisles for the latest delicacy or staple, the latest sale. Peter Emerson had searched the store three weeks ago for a particular brand of honey ham that had been marked down. He had gotten a rain check then, and now had returned to redeem his sale. He had waited in line at the Customer Service desk for fifteen minutes. He was patient; he had all the time in the world, today. His shift didn’t start for another four hours.

Abruptly, Peter felt a sharp pain at the back of his head, and he fell limply to the floor, the yellow slip of paper signifying his .50 cent discount fluttering down with him. Eyes straining forward, he saw a man of somewhat average height, completely bald stomp forward, pushing, screaming, and punching his way through the line. He saw the man kick a young woman in the ovaries, snatch an old man’s cane from his grasp to strike him in the chest with it. Any sounds of protest were overwhelmed by the man’s steady stream of insults.

“Get out of my way! Shut up! Go to hell, you fat ****er! The best part of you dried up on your Mother’s thigh!”

Eventually, Emerson saw the man get to the front of the line, and confront the man behind the counter. There was a shift in his personality. He was calm, he was polite, and he looked as if he had been patiently waiting in line for the past fifteen minutes.

“Excuse me, but I’m new to the city. I have a refined palate, and I don’t have any filthy assistants to do my shopping for me. I need a jar of baby seal eyes, a pound’s worth of ground dog meat, preferably Dalmatian, a can of brain-of-Welshmen pate, a bottle of powdered children(Irish if you have it), a full roll of pictures of Gertrude Stein and Alice B Toklas naked and feeding each other asparagus, and a six-pack of Diet Coke. And I want actual cocaine in my Coke, none of that synthetic crap. Got it?”

Crowley

Anthony Crowley was not having a good day. Aziraphale had gone to Heaven for the week, and the demon was feeling rather bored with himself. Well, not exactly bored, but the feeling one gets when one is doing a job that they half-remember being competent at, but which has since lost any attributed value or ability at. Crowley tried to take care of Aziraphale’s job, he really did, but he never seemed to get it right.

Take, for example, his attempt at divine inspiration, the last time the Angel had gone on holiday. The client was a young preacher, aching to show the glories of God onto the world. Crowley had appeared, and had suggested using a medium more modern than the pulpit to do so. And while televangelism was something that humanity had come up with all on its own, the medium of comics had yet to be fully developed by the devout.

Convinced that he had done a good dead, Crowley had given the preacher the medium for his message. Which had been the problem. Behind the wheel of his Bentley, Crowley frowned. What was the name of that preacher, anyway? Girls. He kept thinking of girls for some reason.

Today’s attempt at minding the shop had fared little better. Appearing in a flash of light and with outstretched wings to stop a man from leaping from a building had, instead, startled him so badly that he had tripped over an exposed pipe and broken both his legs. Crowley had told the man to thank the Lord for his life, but the demon rather doubted that he had heard his final pronouncement over his own screams of writhing pain.

In this way, it was almost a relief to have his own bosses on his back. Being an angel was just too hard of a job.

“I’m here boss. Go for it.”

AnimeKid
2010-08-14, 11:09 PM
Ganon

He watches the other occupants of the room with a critical eye as he steps through the doorway. He did not know what they were like but before they left this room he would get a general idea. After all, oe must have information on his enemies and allies alike, you never know who might get stabbed in the back, and when.

Dedede

He walked through the ruined kingdom that had once been his as he valiantly fought against Kirby. Now this entire kingdom was just a reminder of his failure. He continued walking through the ruined remains of his kingdom he allowed himself to feel somber if only for a little while since there was no one else around.

Samus (Power Suit)

"Lord of the dead? Why am I here I'm not dead yet! I was alive just a second ago, chasing a criminal across the galaxy, how can I be dead!?"

doliest
2010-08-14, 11:25 PM
Suika
Possibly. You begin wandering the city, as you had been for the last several days. You didn't really have an inkling of where their base actually was. Maybe talking to some would help; or you could forget that and go back to enjoying yourself.

Mercer
You begin falling as the voice keeps calling to come to him. At least until your feet touch solid ground and you see not blackness but soldiers with guns pointed at you.

Yami Bakura, Ganon, The Major
The blond man looks between the two in his house and the Major still outside, "I am Carlisee. My son, Edward, is the one who called the three of you together. Please try not to kill anyone while you're here; I would also suggest you refrain from destroying anything in the house to express your opinion on his offer."

Spider
Every store in Gotham, interestingly enough, has a button to alert the cops that a crazy who needs to be put into Arkham is making a scene. The girl at the register begins slamming her finger down on it while looking at the frankly disturbing looking man before her, "I'm sorry sir, but we don't carry any of that. Would you prefer for me to call the manager."

Crowley
"Crowley....." The Voice, amazingly phases out before coming back in, "Stop whatever you're doing. Now. Both we and the heavenly agents have lost all ability to reach Earth. We're sealed off; only the agents already on Earth can interfere. You're currently our only living agent on Earth."

Dedede
As you wander the decrepit streets of what had been your Kingdom, you begin to hear what sounds like singing, though not of anything that sounds like a language. More like the lyrics of elevator music. It's coming from a house that was obviously boarded up, then un-boarded by hand.

Samus
"Not anymore, dollface. Your future folded in on itself, and now you're dead with several trillion more schmucks that should be alive." Hades lights a cigar, "So the question is, why'd it happen?"

Mary Poppins
One floor above where the three Villains are entering, Edward and Bella seem to be getting ready for a ball. She's put on a rather fancy leather dress that leaves nothing to the imagination, while he's chosen a rather more restrained power suit that would be more in place on a CEO than a teenager.

"I wish you wouldn't dress like that, Bella."

"It's what we have to do, Edward. Stick to it, then."

"Still....."

"I've got eyes only for you, sweety; are you afraid I'm going to run off with the freaks you've decided are going to be our minions?"

"Fine. What about Renesmee?"

"She's in bed. Still, when is that sitter getting here?"

industrious
2010-08-14, 11:32 PM
Spider

"Yes, you pathetic wage slave! Tell your boss that I want my dinner, and get him down here right ****ing now! And take some clothes off...you're dressed like a ****ing prude."

From his backpack, Spider takes a handful of red pills, and pops them into his mouth, munching on them before swallowing.

Crowley

That was interesting.

"I'm listening."

Keeping one hand on the wheel as he sped through the streets of London at over 100km an hour, Crowley switches the car radio off.

The Shoveler
2010-08-14, 11:34 PM
Suika
This game was getting fun! She tries to find one of the vampires and ask where the Theater was and how to get there. It seemed like cheating, but rules never stopped her from finishing before!

Bakura
"Can you tell him to hurry it up? I have a Children's Card Game to win and a rival to demolish," Bakura says, sitting back in the chair with his right leg crossed over his left one.

Mercer
Bullets hadn't stopped him before, and they wouldn't now. He turns his fists into hammers and slams them all around him, causing shockwaves and craters that send the soldiers back. He uses this time to escape into the streets and then onto the buildings again. He couldn't risk the hunters, not when he was so close.

AnimeKid
2010-08-14, 11:46 PM
Ganon

"You would be wise not to insult the person wiling giving you power, after all if he holds it over your head you will become nothing more than a dog performing tricks to get his treats." he says in a calm and formal monotone fairly confident that he has already figured this one out. The way he says it does not feel concending, but more like he is stating a fact. Although to him it is very concending.

Dedede

He goes towards the sound with his hammer at the ready. After all you don't know what might be lurking in these deserted cities.

Samus

"Well O great master of death what did cause my timeline to collapse in on itself, you at least have an inkling don't you. If you don't then mabye you need to retire because your obviously losing your touch.

doliest
2010-08-14, 11:47 PM
Crowley
"Someone has managed to....work backwards through the creation process. They've managed to ring power out of OUR hands and into theirs." Your boss has lost much of his intimidating presence, or cool head. This is the closest he's been to freaking out in...ever.

Spider
"Of course, Sir." Her eyes dart to the street as she picks up a phone, "Management to checkout, we've got a man requested powdered children." A slightly underweight man comes charging towards you with a shotgun and a manager plate on his chest. For some reason, he doesn't look like he wants you in his store.

Suika
You wander around, asking random people if they are vampires. Several of them back away, while still more laugh. Eventually you're grabbed on the shoulder and dragged behind a building by a tall, pale figure, "So do you wish to die?"

Bakura, Ganon, The Major
"You will wait for the opportunity like the grown man you would be where you not stealing a teenager's body, thief king." Carlisee says, moving towards teh stairs.

Mercer
One of the soldiers screams something into his comm before being crushed. That wasn't a good thing; something worse for you than hunters moved in this city, and it was the real threat to your escape more than anything. A green beam of energy slams into you chest and a man in somehow intimidating green spandex and a eye mask floats before you, "You're going to have to come with me."

Samus
"Hey, no need to get touchy. I know some of the people responsible...or at least involved. I just don't know how it's happening. That's why I'm talking to you; you see, something's going on. Heaven and Hell are being separated from this plane, but I'm not. I'm getting all the souls that should be going to them, in fact. That's a bad thin-" You hear an explosion outside, "t. This place isn't meant to hold people that make me have to actually fight, and not this many. So, hehehe, you're going to Earth to hunt down the people I can get some information on and find out who's really behind this, okay?"

Dedede
You see a small light inside, a fire most likely, illuminating a room to the left. It's also the source of the singing.

industrious
2010-08-14, 11:52 PM
Crowley

"And you want me to do something about it. Fine. But I want something in return. I want a corner cubicle at the Home Office."

Spider

"That's a twenty-first century gun? They look so long...and clumsy. And they only have one barrel."

Spider reaches down the front of his pants, and pulls out his own weapon.

It was a bowel disruptor. Currently, it was set to "Watery."

"No shooting or this man's pants get it. Dolphin. Do you have any dolphin meat at least?"

The Shoveler
2010-08-14, 11:58 PM
Suika
"No, but I would like to know the location of a theater!" she says, smiling happily as if the grip on her shoulder means nothing to her, or the person giving the grip.

Bakura
He chuckles and sits there, waiting for the Cullen boy to come down the stairs.

Mercer
He gets sent flying off the building, down into the streets. This wasn't good, his path to the man in black was hindered. He increases his muscle mass and creates an armor like substance around his entire body. He proceeds to run through the streets like a tank, knocking everything in his path aside as he attempts to escape the Lantern.

doliest
2010-08-14, 11:59 PM
Spider
The man stops; people with strange guns in Gotham were not to be messed with. They usually froze something, or blew something up, or called for a gang; they rarely just killed, at least in the hands of lunatics, "No. We don't."

Crowley
"I should!" He fades out for a moment, "Fine. Anything. We need this handled. From the look of things, they're likely to keep going further back into the Creation Process."

Sukia
"What. Every single time you were told to go and and discuss your presence here, you were given the location." The figure is disbelieving that anyone could be so....flippiant, in this position.

Mary Poppins/Bakura, Ganon, The Major
(Because what is more family than two parents, their father, and three abominations against good?)
Edward and Bella descend the stairs in their expensive outfits, looking far more like two people at a dance than two people giving an interview. They don't seem to be taking your presence all that seriously either, barely giving the three of you any notice as they stare into each others eyes and walk down the staircase.

Mercer
A large green energy wall appears before you, stopping you in your tracks, for the moment.

industrious
2010-08-15, 12:05 AM
Spider

"God-****ing-damn it with a side order of Fat ******* with cream sauce. What do you people eat around here?"

Crowley

Mentally, Crowley checked off one of his New Year's resolutions. After centuries of waiting, at least, the corner cubicle was his. Aziraphile would be so envious. He had a crappy one far away from the Heavenly loo.

"What do you want me to get done?"

doliest
2010-08-15, 12:09 AM
Crowley
"We need you to stop it." The static returns for a few moments, almost like the communication has gone dead, before the voice returns, "You have to....stop whoever is behind this. Undo the damage they're doing."

Spider
"Candy. Frozen Dinners. Processed snacks." The lady at the register throws a Reeses package at you, "You know, food?"

industrious
2010-08-15, 12:15 AM
Spider

He stares at the candy in his hand, and his normally eager, creepy smiling face falls. He looks depressed.

"Whorehopper. Once I'm out out here, I am suing his ass for editorial abuse. Slumming it like this. How's a man to cope..."

Spider reluctantly puts the bowel disruptor back down the front of his pants, and takes out his wallet. A very fine wallet with black leather and real gold enameling. The gold letters on its front spell out a phrase: You Wish. From the wallet, he pulls out a sleek black credit card. The kind that most people never see in their lifetimes. The sort that says, quite simply, that they make more money in an hour than you will in the next five years.

"I'll take one of each of the twenty most expensive items you have in stock."

Crowley

"Got it. I won't be in touch. Since you're cut off."

Crowley then accelerates the car even more, and turns it towards Lower Tadfield. There was an Anti-Christ he had to shake down for information. And by shakedown, he meant bribe with sugar. The kid was ten years old. Ten year olds liked sugar.

Colesign
2010-08-15, 12:17 AM
Mary Poppins

There is a knock on the door of the Cullen's house. Then another. Then a persistent set of raps.

It's going to keep going on until someone answers the door.

doliest
2010-08-15, 12:24 AM
Spider
The woman moves out from behind the counter after swiping the card and looking up, "Sir? We don't accept this type of card here. I don't think this is a real credit card, at least not an American one."

Crowley
You turn and start driving to the town of a ten year old with the power of creation. The kid you'd set out not too long ago to stop Armageddon. When put in this position, you think big.

Mary Poppins
Bella runs past The Major, Ganon, and Bakura. She ignores all of you while murmuring that that must be the babysitter. She throws open the door smiling to let in the World's Greatest Nanny, "Ms.Poppins? I'm so happy you finally made it."

Colesign
2010-08-15, 12:30 AM
Mary Poppins

Ms. Poppins steps inside the doorway. She has the appearance of a young, brown-haired woman, conservatively dressed, and wearing a small hat with a flower tucked in the rim; she carries a Flamingo Headed Umbrella in her left hand, and a worn Carpet Bag in her right. Despite here youthful appearance, her eyes carry the impression of age, wisdom, authority, and proper bearing: a Nanny not to be trifled with.

She briefly nods to Bella, cocking an eyebrow at her wardrobe. Her voice rings out, sharp and to the point: "This is the Cullen residence, is it not?"

doliest
2010-08-15, 12:34 AM
Mary Poppins
Bella smiles, "Yes, we were hoping you could mind our daughter for at least the next several days. We're going to be very busy, and we need someone to mind her and you come very highly recommended."

The Shoveler
2010-08-15, 12:39 AM
Bakura
He just stares at this woman. What... was she? And what was a person of Good doing in a house which was clearly Evil? Questions for another time. He sits patiently and waits to be addressed to.

Suika
"I was? Must've slipped my mind!" she says, grinning and drinking from her gourd again. (I remembered its name :smallbiggrin:) "Can you tell me again?"

Mercer
Keeping his armor on, he turns to face this Lantern. He didn't know how he'd fare against this powerful a foe, but he'd see today. He picks up a car and throws it powerfully at the Lantern, attempting to slam him with it's weight and the added force from the throw.

doliest
2010-08-15, 12:50 AM
Sukia
He sighs, giving you the location, "Please don't forget it, we can't afford to have someone running around talking about vampires like that. Just be happy you look like a drunk, or we'd have had to take extreme measures to deal with it."

Mercer
Another barrier comes out of his ring and blocks the car, though you can see some strain as the barrier wraps around the car and hurls it back at you.

Bakura, Ganon, The Major
Edward begins walking down the steps, his arms outstretched,
"Welcome to my humble abode. Welcome, all three of you. Welcome Ganondorf, The Bandit King, the second great corrupter, who so very long ago stole away one third of creation and bound it to him. The second to corrupt the great experiment and bring about the great Flood of legend that wiped away so much that lived on this earth. Welcome, Bakura, Thief King, who ransacked and pillaged Ancient Egypt and would light fire to it's capital and see it's monument's fall. Welcome, Major, The greatest tactician in all of Hitler's armies, leader of the Millennium battalion, who would one day take his men back to London and enact it's burning, if we can all be so lucky. Welcome to your chance to fulfill your goals. And mine. To see every one of your enemies brought before you and brought low."

Colesign
2010-08-15, 12:54 AM
Mary Poppins

Mary Poppins nods and walks past Bella in an aloof manner. She walks through the main hall of the house, examining every part of it with a keen eye. As she moves she talks.

"I shall need to inspect the provided lodgings and the Child in question, Ms. Cullen. I shall also require every second Tuesday off, which may or may not be an issue, depending on the time for which you are planning to employ me. For that matter, how long will you and your spouse be absent?"

She comes upon the assembly of Edward and The Three Nazi Stooges, and hears the tail end of his talk to them She raises an eyebrow. "Now then: I gather you are the Patriarch of this Household. You seem to have a most unconventional set of guests..."

doliest
2010-08-15, 12:59 AM
Mary Poppins
Bella walks after you past the guest, rather ruining Edward's dramatic speech to them about their accomplishments, "Hopefully, all things willing, we shall be done before them." Carlisee looks away from Edward to Ms.Poppins, "Carlisee. Carlisee Cullen. These are my son's guests, Ganondorf Dragmire, Ryou Bakura, and Major Max Thompson. They're to have no interaction with the child in their time here, as they're a bad influence."

The Shoveler
2010-08-15, 01:07 AM
Bakura
He simply nods, making sure to watch his mouth. Mrs. Poppins has that effect on people, even the bad guys. "Nice to make your acquaintance, Mr. Cullen."

Suika
"What do you mean "looks like"? I am a drunk!" she laughs, walking towards the destination. She'd found the secret hiding place! Hopefully they'd let her in. Maybe there would be a party and everything!

Mercer
He drops the armor and turns his arms into razor-sharp whips. He flings one and then the other, one cutting the car in half mid-trajectory and the other slamming into either the Lantern or the Barrier. If it's a barrier, he continues lashing at it until the strain causes it to break.

Colesign
2010-08-15, 01:10 AM
Mary Poppins

"Quite Reasonable: rest assured that these gentleman shall not be troubling the Miss." Mary Poppins says in response to Carsilee. "Still, a round of introduction are in order."

Swiftly, before anyone can voice a protest, she vigorously shakes the hands of each of the horrid Butchers.

"Mary Poppins, pleased to make you acquaintance, Mary Poppins, pleased to make you acquaintance, Mary Poppins, pleased to make you acquaintance. I do expect that you will be all on your good behavior for this evening." There is steel underlying her words.

"Now then, no time to waste." She adds, turning towards the stairway. "I shall be introducing myself to the child." She begins ascending up the stairs. There's nothing unusual about this, except for the fact that she's sitting on the stair's railing, gliding up it with no effort on her part.

doliest
2010-08-15, 01:18 AM
Cullen House
Bella merely shakes her head while smiling at Ms.Poppins before striding back to the stairs and taking her place alongside Edward. Carlisee merely returns to the side of the stairs, keeping an eye on the three Butchers.

Mary finds herself in a rather long hallway, instinctively knowing which door has the child in question behind it.

Mercer
The barrier shatters under the force, but as the Lantern is about to summon another, a Hunter slams into him, tackling him to the ground, and the barrier trapping you in collapsing.

Sukia
As you begin your walk to the destination you see a rather large group of people in front of another theater. Apparently holding some type of tournament for a Children's Card Game.

The Shoveler
2010-08-15, 01:37 AM
Suika
"Hmm... that seems interesting, but on the other hand, I don't want to miss the awesome party at the secret club house. I'll come back later!" she says, continuing on her way to the "secret club house."

Mercer
He takes this opportunity to keep running and running on the rooftops. He knew hunters didn't travel by themselves, and he probably had one on him right now. He also knew that he could lose a hunter with enough time, so he just keeps running. His destination: the Empire State Building. The top, to be precise.

Cracklord
2010-08-15, 04:47 AM
The major read the missive, chuckling a few times. “Vell, zis ist fascinating.” He says, his grossly expressive lips lingering on each word like an old, old friend. He’s smiling, much like a kindly uncle rewarding a particularly astute nephew. You could even believe it, until you met his eyes. They were wild, crazed things, like a river of molten brass. A crack in the surface of affable respectability, they showed the contents of his soul.
They were completely feral.

They seemed out of place on him, to say the least. An elegant portly gentlemen, with a wide, somewhat toadlike face that might once have been acceptable to look at but had gained a lot of weight due to lavish living. Most of it was hidden under thick, corrective spectacles that, in most lightings, flashed like mirrors.

His clothes were elegant, a fine dinner jacket, waistcoat and gold pocket watch on a chain. His clothes were white, pristine, and well tailored, but couldn’t hide his sagging waistline or double chin.

Putting the envelope down, he placed one hand on the armrest, and the other let hang on his lap.

“Herr doctor, vhat do hyu think? Should we take the boys offer? Should ve come to him, und ask for his assistance?”

“It is the logical thing to do.” The doctor replies noncommittally, adjusting his blood stained lab-coat. “He has power, and can help our cause.” His eyes, however, tell a different story. They tell that the Major has already come to his decision, and that he agrees wholeheartedly. They declare to the world that he is only playing a game, before leaping in for the kill.

“Hyu make a good point, Doktor. One worth consideration. Und hyu, captain? Vhat do hyu think ve should do? Shall ve go show our solidarity? Shall ve ask him vhat vonderful things he plans?”

The captain doesn’t reply. His coat and hat conceal his form, but it is beautiful. He is a veritable Adonis, every inch sculpted beyond human perfection.

The Major seems to consider the silence, as though it is an interesting and formative answer. Then he stands up, a move that makes little difference to his height. His mouth distorts cruelly. “Hyu are right, Of course. Does he think ve are all vampires? I do not need permission from anyone, but just the same ve vill go. Lets go meet this man who wants us to join his crusade, und see vhat ve find.”

The men assemble in perfect ranks. The thrumming of the motor can be heard below, as the zeppelin speeds over the ocean. The Major stands on his platform, surveying his men, a far more honest and pure smile on his face, like a crescent gateway to madness itself.

“Friends. I have given my word that I will give us war once more. I promised you that when the time came we would sweep in like a tempest and burn the world. We would avenge ourselves, drag the soft children from their beds and remind them all what they want so very much to forget. We will remind them who we are and what we stand for!”

He’s practically frothing at the mouth, so caught up in his words. “Friends, I promised once more our jackboots would tread the streets of some far off battlefield, as we crush all resistance and burn all that remains. I promised that together we would breathe in the scent of babes stabbed, of women cut down while trying to flee, of the elderly shot to death and men killed. I promised you I would give you all meaning one last time.”

“Friends, that day has arrived. America claims to have crushed us, humiliated us and ended our war. America pretends that history is theirs to make, that they changed the world and sculpted it in their image. Let us show them there mistake. Let us show them how wrong they are.”
“I see a continent grown rich and decadent, soft on the spoils of conquest. I see a world that believes it has nothing to fear.”

“Friends, soon we will arrive at the shore we never came to. At long last we shall a have our war. I believe orders are unnecessary, we do this because we desire it, not because we are told to. Each of you is here because they miss it. Because they long to once more drive our enemies before us, to tear and rib and feast until nothing is left to sate us but ash and misery, until the war stretches on forever until not even ravens remain to scavenge, so instead, I ask you. I ask you not as a commander but a fellow soldier, not as a master but as another warrior, to heed me. I ask you to sweep across this foolish nation, kill and kill and kill again and pile their corpses to create a monument to their stupidity. I ask you to burn their cities, smash their monuments and drown them all in a tide of death. I ask that you reap a bloody crop, and burn the country to ash. I ask you to kill. I ask you to die. I ask you to burn the very world. Men, Friends, Soldiers, ARE YOU PREPARED? Do YOU DESIRE THIS? WILL YOU DO AS I ASK?”

There is a moments silence as the man break free of the captivating power of his words, and raise their hands in the air yelling approval.
The Major smiles and spreads his hands. “Then lets create hell.”

Corvond
2010-08-15, 05:05 AM
James Bond
The Aston Martin combines three things, power, style and soul. They don't so much drive as glide. Gleaming silver and positively thrumming with power and responding to the slightest touch, seeming to have a life of it's own beneath it's owners sure hand. Everything around seemed dull and insignificant as focus inevitably slides towards its perfect majesty. If God was a car, he would be an Aston Martin.
It comes to rest at the curb, not stopping so much as patiently awaiting its owners return. Every eye within the town is drawn its glimmering majesty.
The door slides open.
A shoe comes to rest on the pavement and then a man follows it.
There is a good reason that the tuxedo is still the epitome of mens dress to this day. It brings out the best qualities as well as looking sharp. A tuxedo is all that is required for a boy to become a man.
Their owner over shadowed them both.
Special agent James Bond (007) calmly lights a cigarette, his gaze sweeping the town and letting nothing escape.
Satisfied he straightens his posture and strides calmly towards his destination, preparing to meet his CIA contact, Sienna Twist.

darkblade
2010-08-15, 08:50 AM
Kirby

Arkham Asylum: Institute for the Criminally Insane, well that was what it originally was, now it was little more than a collection of freaks to strange for regular jail, very few of them were truly criminally insane. To be criminally insane you have to be unaware of the amorality of your actions, everyone here except maybe Harvey Dent and Edward Nigma was well aware they were evil to the core. All in all they allowed Kirby more freedom than the compnay or Carlisle from his world, that much is comforting.

Still he was a caged lion, feeding on dead animals too stupid to understand the pain of their deaths. That would have to change soon. "Guard? Excuse me my good sir but you wouldn't happen to know anything about my suggested meal plan? I was sure Dr. Arkham would support me in it."

Birds of Prey

"Why do I have to be on the rooftop looking for the serial killer?" Black Canary asks as she leaps from roof to roof patroling the city for any signs of this "ripper" he killed the new Robin. Sure no one liked him, he was egotistical, conceited and about as perverted as a twelve year old could be.

"Because Helina and Zinda are in Columbia busting up a Drug ring and Hawk and Dove went off to do White Lantern things and someone has to investigate the serial killer, I mean Robin...the hero community hasn't been this rattled since Jason..." Oracle explains over her communicator line with her field agent. While Dinah was out in the field hunting down a serial killer she was safely in her Clocktower (it was never destroyed by Hush to make a point to Bruce lalalalalala) monitering the status of all of her field agents.

"The difference was that some people liked Jason. I have yet to meet anyone who didn't want to do this to Batman Jr. themselves." It was true if there weren't previous victims by this "Ripper" the bat family might have turned on each other as suspects.

"You know what they say. When someone in the masked community dies, we all work double shifts. So suck it up, be glad I'm not sending you to Apokalips again."

Yugi

Atem rests in his puzzle, as of yet no games had began so he has little to do here. The fact that this tournment wasn't sponsored by someone evil is rather suspect, to the best of his knowledge only psychopaths sponsored Duel Monsters tournamnets probably for the high body count his darker side tended to rack up.

The young boy apporaches his significantly older looking rival. "Hey, uh Kaiba do you know who is supposed to holding this tournamnet?"

industrious
2010-08-15, 09:30 AM
Spider Jerusalem

"...Fine."

He pulls out his wallet once more. The main section of it contained a miniaturized Maker, programmed specifically to create twenty-first century currency. While it was the equivalent of an old black and white printer that broke down often and leaked ink onto the floor in Spider's time, in this period, the bills it made were perfect.

Spider lays down ten hundred-dollar bills, and snatches his bags from the lady behind the counter. He storms out and hails a taxi.

Crowley

Lower Tadfield hadn't changed at all. Which was, Crowley reflected, the point. Adam liked things the way they were. And given Crowley's nature, he didn't. Changing the sign on the church wasn't particularly evil, as things go, but it was fun.

In his usual attire(impossibly cool clothes, sunglasses), Crowley approached the Young household, and knocked on the door.

AnimeKid
2010-08-15, 10:02 AM
Ganon

He watches all of the proceedings with silence. The Poppins woman was good, very good. After all not just anyone could queit down a room in no time like that. At the very least she stopped that insufferable dog that was Bukura form barking. Now they had best move back to business before another distraction comes along.

Dedede

He walks towards the flame. As far as he knows there is know way that the flame was created accidentaly nor normal. It had to have been created by someone, but who and why would they make such a strange flame.

Samus

Samus sighs and says "Another day, another hunt. Alright normally I would get paid for this, but if it gets me back to my time line then I guess i could do a free job just this once."

doliest
2010-08-15, 11:34 AM
Bond; James Bond
You're met on the corner by your contact, carrying a large set of folders under her arm, "OO7? Good to see you've arrived." She hands the folders off to you without another word, standing there patiently.

Kirby
Despite being a nightmare far worse than most of the people trapped in this place, you aren't all that intimidating to someone who doesn't know what you can do. That's the most likely reason the guard spits down and says, "The answer's no. We're not feeding your sick habits."

Black Canary and Oracle
You here screams, very loud screams coming from the building you just landed on. Two floors down, at the most. Maybe it was something else, or maybe the Ripper...had struck.

Atem
"Some rich kids with a small fortune, I think. I beat one a while back; he didn't seem to be taking the game all that seriously." Your eternal stalker responds, looking aloof and bored. As always, "I've started having dreams again. Stop it."

Spider
You hail a cab with enough ease; Cabbies have long since realized in this city, even the crazies will respect them. You've got to get somewhere when all the henchmen dry up somehow. "Where to mack?"

Crowley
The door is opened by a tall teenage boy, a native American. He looks at you suspiciously, "I'm sorry, but the family isn't in today."

Dedede
You walk into the room to see a young teenager sitting on a stool in front of a canvas, stroking it gently with a paintbrush, singing to...itself.

Samus
"Hey, that's what I like to hear." Three pictures appear on the wall; in order, A portly blond man, A white haired youth, and a man with brownish-green skin and a long nose. "Now don't worry, I've got you a little help with information on all three of them-a file for the German, most written by victims that ended up here, the location of an 'eternal rival' of the Brit' and someone intimately familiar with the-"

"No need to introduce me, Hades. I doubt my favorite street whore would ever forget me." Somehow, a man who was the spitting image of the third target had appeared before the two of you.

Sukia
You continue walking, until you eventually arrive at a rather large theater. Fancy

Alex Mercer
You begin running, but find that, surprisingly enough, not a single Hunter attacks you. Not a single monster does, actually. A red blur seems to be running along beside you, however.

Colesign
2010-08-15, 11:58 AM
Mary Poppins

Mary Poppins stops outside the child's room and diplomatically knocks.

"May I come in?" She says. When rearing a child, it's always best to show that you respect their personal space.

The Shoveler
2010-08-15, 01:09 PM
Mercer
"Why does everyone in this annoying city want to stop me?" he asks himself, stopping abruptly on a hotel roof, facing the Flash. He'd, or at least with some assistance, beaten the Lantern. Some speedster wouldn't be much of an issue.

Suika
"Pretty~," she says, cooing at the building. She enters, humming, skipping, and all around having a great time.

darkblade
2010-08-15, 02:48 PM
Black Canary

"Oracle, I got screams. Proceeding to the hunting and punching stages." Black Canary says into her comm as she desecends from the roof to the site of the screams.

Oracle

"Understood, let me know if you want any back up." Oracle says before notifying Gotham Police Department about the disturbance in that area of the city. Being Gotham Cops it will take them an hour or so to respond but they are much more acustomed to anonymous tips from vigilantes and won't bother checking it too deeply.

She them flips her computer to another comm network, the JLA. They were dealing with the biomass problems in New York and since this was a job that likely would need backup she was on the case for networking the job. "J'onn how are things going in New York?"

Kirby

"Come a little closer." Kirby waves his flipper towards the rude guard beckoning him to come closer to the cell.

Yugi

Yugi rolls his eyes at Kaiba, frankly it is a miracle that the boy was still alive after one of Atem's penalty games. "Did you happen to get the kid's name before you fried him with holographic dragons?"

doliest
2010-08-15, 03:50 PM
Mary Poppins
"Of course." A young voice comes from behind the door, sounding rather distant.

Suika
As you pass through the door, another pale boy stops you, "Marcus, Aro, and Cassius are in a meeting and cannot see you at the moment." You look around the area and realize that these Volteemie valued theatrics; the place was in good condition, but still had the air of age to it. Artificial damage had been done to portions that made parts look to be in disrepair, but all of those places were secondary, having little effect on the structural integrity. None of this actually matters to you, though, so they're probably just lazy. Probably.

Mercer
"Probably because you have something to do with this." Flash shrugs for a bit before laughing, "I'd ask if you'll come quietly, but we got the call from Hal, and I'm guessing you won't."

A detail of minor interest to Mercer is that, if he worked, trained, and prayed every day he might be able to break the sound barrier. Members of the speed force? Could travel between dimensions, and while they don't usually keep that speed, it does give an idea of how quickly Flash moves from the opposite side of the roof, to a fist into your face.

Black Canary
You move down the stairs until you find the room that the screams are still coming from, though by the time you reach it, they've died down into whimpers. The door itself is locked, standing defiantly in the way.

Oracle
"Badly. The Mass does has not stopped moving. It seems to be mutating rapidly, far more than any reports state it should be capable of. Something else is at work here."

Kirby
The guard moves in closer, "You want something, you little piece of s***?"

Atem
"Jasper, or something like that anyway. He went down so quickly I doubt he knew what half his cards did." Kaiba shakes his head, "Seriously, Moto, stop the dream thing. It's unpleasant."

darkblade
2010-08-15, 04:03 PM
Black Canary

A single Canary Cry would reduce the door to splinters but there are probably hostages behind it. Collatoral damage would be bad so she goes with plan B. She kicks the lock in, unless it is enchanted or high tech it shouldn't be able to stand up to more than a couple full force kicks.

Oracle

"I'll check in with the millitary see if they have any reports on it's condition. What does the field team look like down there? My cameras are out."

Oracle on another moniter begins cracking into the Millitary command centre's database for any recent changes in information about the biomass.

Kirby

Kirby leaps into the air and through the bars of his cell he pulls the guard down to the floor by his facial hair. Far stronger than something of his size should be. "While I understand that you are not knowledgable to understand what I am, what I have done or what I am capable of you will address me with respect. At least as much respect as you grant the clown."

His other flipper reaches through the bars and pulls the man's hand into his mouth before severing it in one clean bite. He then lets go of the guard and starts to slowely chew on the hand. "Do we have an understanding?"

Yugi

That was probably something Atem did at their last duel, naturally Yugi has no recolation of the event. "What dream thing?"

doliest
2010-08-15, 04:20 PM
Black Canary
The door flies open to reveal a cloaked figure rushing to the window, what's left of a corpse lying on the ground and a message scrawled on the wall, 'Try and catch me birdie' scrawled on the wall.

Oracle
The biomass reports start appearing on the screen. It was a sort of spreading plague that could grow over even unliving material. If it came into contact with a living creature it could mutate them into some type of monster that lived only to defend an unknown hivemind.

Kirby
The guard stumbles back screaming, three other guards come in, dragging him away still screaming. Two more come back into the room, staring at the cage grasping long poles to keep you from attacking them. The current doctor in charge of Arkham, Dr.Arkham comes in, "Kirby, was it? Why did you feel it necessary to assault one of my orderlies?"

Yugi
"The one where monsters start devouring me. Alive. I've had it for several nights straight; I didn't even assault you recently, so why are you starting that up again."

The Shoveler
2010-08-15, 04:23 PM
Mercer
The formula for Force is Mass times Acceleration. Flash wasn't very stocky, but he had a lot of speed behind his blow. However, to counteract this Force, if an object was dense enough to resist it, it would end in a stalemate. Mercer tries to solidify his face and increase the density of his biomass before the punch lands.

Suika
"Ooh, fancy theater! I guess I'll just wait here for Aro, Marcus, and Cassy," she says, sitting down and drinking some more sake. The waiting is boring, but the fun parts always come afterwards! It's sort of like an Intermission, a break so the real show can begin!

Colesign
2010-08-15, 04:27 PM
Mary Poppins

She opens the door and steps in, surveying the room and it's occupant with a critical eye.

"Good evening. I am Mary Poppins, and I am to be your new Nanny. A pleasure to meet you. No time to waste! Let's see how you measure up."

She opens her Carpet Bag and pulls out a Tape Measure. Quickly, she steps up and opens it up to Nessie's length.

{I assume you know how Mary's tape measure works, Doliest: it gives measurements like "Michael Banks: Stubborn and very Suspicious."}

Cracklord
2010-08-15, 04:28 PM
The Major
The Zeppelin passes America, instead moving further along the ocean until it reaches the Arctic Circle. They are due to meet the second member of their doomed assault.
Deathshead.

darkblade
2010-08-15, 04:38 PM
Black Canary

"Babs, I got him but he's running. Get me some cops or something now." Dinah says as she jumps out the window after the cloaked figure.

Oracle

"No I already knew all that." Oracle mutters to herself as she delves deeper to see if any recent updates on the biomass' nature had been filed. She even expands her search into Cadmus, Checkmate, FBI, CIA and NSA databases.

Then she gets a call from Canary, "Babs, I got him but he's running. Get me some cops or something now."

"Understood, alerting GCPD patrols in your area now." Oracle says before tapping into the Police Radio, activating her voice changer (can't have one of Dad's boy reconizing her voice) and informing all patrols in the area that the Ripper is on the run from Black Canary.

Yugi

Yugi looks inwards to his dual mind and approaches Atem in their mental realm. To anyone watching him in normal space it would appear he is simply starring into space.

"Atem? Did you give Kaiba dreams like this? He hasn't done anything to deserve that in quite a while."

Kirby

"This man refused to respect me as a sentient being or a patient of your asylum, I felt the need to teach him some respect." Kirby says calmly.

"Now since you are here, I filed a request that detailed my dietary requirments the other day. I am sure you read it Doctor. What is the status of that?"

doliest
2010-08-15, 04:40 PM
Mercer
The punch doesn't actually force you back, or cause any real damage. Flash looks at you in confusion, before delivering several rapid punches to the chest, though obviously without the additional force of his movement from across the roof.

Mary Poppins
Rensemee Cullen:Quiet and Polite. The girl watches from afar, sitting on her bed and petting what appears to be a pelt, occasionally whispering into it.

Black Canary
You land one story down, landing without an injury isn't hard for a trained acrobat like you. The Ripper continues running, though you can hear police sirens in the distance. You were getting back-up.

Oracle
You contact the police without any trouble...until you get a run of static over your screen. Someone was attempting to patch into your system from a remote location and leave a message.

Kirby
"That isn't a good reason to remove his hand; and your request involved live meat, Kirby. That isn't acceptable or sanitary, even for something of your....creed." Dr.Arkham shakes his head, "Do you understand?"

Atem
Your double appears before you, "No, I haven't done that since he stole the Blue-Eyes back when we first met him."

The Shoveler
2010-08-15, 05:02 PM
Mercer
He centers his biomass further down to his chest to prevent more damage. Tentacles then rip out of his body and attempt to absorb Flash into the collective.

darkblade
2010-08-15, 05:06 PM
Black Canary

Canary gives chase to the Ripper. The cops will catch up, they got cars for a reason.

Oracle

"Not this time." Oracle says defiantly as she attempts to seal the other hacker's trace onto a single machine, keeping the rest of her network secure. Last time that happened she had to replace everything two weeks before it became obsolete.

Kirby

"I said I would settle for dead humans. Considering your other notable inmates surely you could provide me with a dead guard every couple of weeks." Kirby shrugs only vaugely aware of what he is asking. To him humans are cattle, well Sylar wasn't but he was certain Sylar wasn't anywhere near this world.

Yugi

"Alright, um do you know anything else that could cause dreams like that?"

doliest
2010-08-15, 05:23 PM
Ganon and Bakura
Edward looks down at the two of you, "I'll contact the Major later. It shouldn't be too hard to patch a communication signal in. Anyway, I've called the two of you here to request that you two serve as...fuctionaries for Bella and I, an in exchange, we can guarantee a large amount of power to the two of you."

Mercer
Flash pulls back as hard as he can, fighting to get away from you, but to no avail. For a moment you feel stronger than you ever have before in your life. Flash's memories flow before you; you'd never absorbed a superhuman before, you still didn't know just what that would do to you.

Kirby
"It's still not sanitiary, and many of my guards still have families, surprising as it may sound to you." He shakes his head, "Will you relent to see a therapist if I give you a living animal?"

Black Canary
The cars form what appears to be a roadblock before the running Ripper. The Ripper continues running, undaunted. As he reaches the car, he slams into the car, and seems to plow through it with a strength that Gothamites usually only saw in Croc or Bane. Despite this you manage to keep up with him as far as running speed goes.

Oracle
You successfully manage to hold it to one machine. Said machine begins downloading what appears to be a video file. Someone was going to a lot of effort to deliver a message to you.

Atem
"No. I don't know a single thing that doesn't involve another one of the Millenium Items."

Colesign
2010-08-15, 05:25 PM
Mary Poppins

She reads it out loud. "Rensemee Cullen: Quiet and Polite. You have a very beautiful name, Rensemee."

She replaces the tape measure, then pulls out a pocket mirror and begins powdering her nose, talking all the while.

"I think we're going to have a lovely time together while I'm in this house, Rensemee. A girl as quite and polite as you is a wonderful rarity in this time and age."

She shuts compact after eying herself for a brief moment with a sigh of satisfaction.

"It would be so kind of you to show me around the house, especially in the portion where my lodgings are to be. I'm sure there's many interesting aspects to it!"

doliest
2010-08-15, 05:28 PM
Mary Poppins
Renesmee slides off the bed, clutching the pelt under her arm, dragging it along the floor, "Mother was trying to be unique, Ms.Poppins." She murmurs into the pelt some more, "Mother also requested I not leave the room until her 'guests' left." The word 'guests' carries a level of derision to it.

The Shoveler
2010-08-15, 05:30 PM
Mercer
He thinks on this for a bit then continues running towards the ESB, looking for the man who could give him answers.

darkblade
2010-08-15, 06:19 PM
Black Canary

"Damnit he's a meta. I miss the days when serial killers were just humans with a mental disorder." Canary curses before unleashing a sonic Canary Cry on the Ripper. If he's strong enough to throw cars around like that nothing else has is going to even slow this bastard down.

Oracle

Just to make sure Oracle removes the hard line connections from that machine to the rest of her network and let's the video play. If someone wanted her to see it this badly she might as well get a look at it.

Kirby

"I presume I am not to kill the psychatrist?" Kirby asks pondering the offer.

Yugi

"Okay then. Kaiba probably just lost it or something." Yugi says fading back into reality.

"That isn't me Kaiba. I haven't given you any dreams since our first duel."

doliest
2010-08-15, 06:29 PM
Mercer
You continue running to the Empire State Building, moving as fast as you possibly could. You can feel the Flash's DNA inside you, changing your shape as usually happens after you absorb someone, and you start speeding off at an insanely fast pace. You're at the base of the building in less than a minute.

Black Canary
The Ripper seems to be caught in the scream, stumbling over his own two feet as his hands fly up to his head. The stumbling Ripper slams into the cab of a certain insane reporter from the future.

Oracle
A distorted eye appears onscreen as a mechanically distorted voice starts speaking, "I've bEen having such a BaDD day. BIrdssss in my haIR. Screaaaams keep me up at Niiight. I'm going TO strike aggain. Yours truly, Ripper."

Kirby
"No. Just talk to her; let us try and help you." He looks at you, slightly sweating.

Atem
"It's the exact same as it use to be. You don't exp-" A voice rings out, "And with that break over, we're ready for the Finals. Would a Rebecca Hawkins and Yugi Motou please report to the dueling ring?"

The Shoveler
2010-08-15, 06:33 PM
Mercer
He runs up to the top of the building. When there, he tries to get the vision again, tries to find out exactly where to go. Being up high and away from most of the madness helped him concentrate.

darkblade
2010-08-15, 06:40 PM
Oracle

"It stops being scary the third time." Oracle says as she attempts to trace the signal of the hacker. It can't be the Ripper, he's on the street with Dinah, someone working with him? A fanboy copy cat? Something isn't right about this.

Kirby

"I suppose those terms are agreeable." Kirby nods in agreement with the Doctor. This could be fun.

Yugi

Yugi steps up to the dueling ring and lets Atem out. Yugi was halfway decent but he was nowhere near Atem's skill level when it came to games like this.

Black Canary

Dinah makes her way over to the cap to get a better look at this Ripper.

doliest
2010-08-15, 06:43 PM
Mercer
The vision isn't something you can call on to happen; it just tends to happen to you. The voice has never given a location, just asked you to come to it. To be with it, acting like a father to a wayward child. So standing atop the building, looking out over the city, you can hear a voice whispering to you. You were in the right place, at least for the moment.

Oracle
There doesn't seem to be anything stopping you from following the trace, and in fact it takes you only a few seconds and key pushes to track it back to a computer....one floor beneath the room where Black Canary had chased away the Ripper.

Black Canary
The Ripper's arm swings in your direction, as he starts forcing himself up to his feet, stumbling after your scream.

Kirby
"Really? I could get Leland right now, and a few guards. I think we can make some really good headway with you."

The Shoveler
2010-08-15, 06:59 PM
Mercer(flash)
"Where are you?" he yells out, trying to get this person's attention. If he was able to hear the whispers, maybe this man could hear him.

AnimeKid
2010-08-15, 07:08 PM
Ganon

"You will have to be more specific Mr. Cullen as there are many kinds of power. Political power, financial power, military power as well as many others. So you will have to forgive me for wanting a more specific definition of the 'power' you wish to grant us as well as what it is you want us to do. After all I can't very well do my job if I don't know what it is can I."

Dedede

"My I ask what you are doing here. As you can see no one else is around. Even the ruler of this place vacated a while ago."

Samus

The arm cannon of her trusty power suit whirs as she charges up energy into it. "I suggest that you retract that statement, after all even if you are dead I am very sure that I can make you feel mass amounts of pain." she says in an even tone, her voice betraying nothing.

doliest
2010-08-15, 07:17 PM
Mercer
The voice continues to murmur to come to him. Come closer. closer.

Samus
Ganon's hands begin glowing purple, "These killing mitts may be cool, but they'll warm up just fine, Aran." Hades seems to be watching with amusement as the two of you stare off.

Dedede
It turns to face you, and you recognize HER all too well. Adeleine; one of Kirby's first victims. Before anyone knew the cannibal was on the street. An innocent artist who the little Pinko had come across. She hadn't known. None of you had, not yet. She turns back to the canvas and continues painting, the singing stops.

Ganon Yami Bakura
"Pure Power. The kind of power the two of you have stolen from those who created it. The kind that can bring down creation itself." He smiles at Bella again as she gives a little laugh and he smirks down at the two of you, "Interested?"

darkblade
2010-08-15, 07:23 PM
Black Canary

You can't survive in Gotham if you can't take a super strong punch. Dinah is fast enough to grab hold of the giant arm and attempt to flip it's owner to the ground. "You're lucky there are civilians or I'd scream again."

Oracle

Oracle sends the address to the police on the ground. Since Dinah managed to lure the Ripper away from them they should be able to investigate the computer on their own.

Kirby

"How soon will I get my food?" Kirby asks there is a sense that a lot rides on Arkham's answer.

industrious
2010-08-15, 07:28 PM
Spider Jerusalem

"To the biggest, most expensive hotel in the city! Because somebody else is paying for it!"

Spider attempts to bite into a Snicker's bar. He weeps.

The appearance of the Ripper provokes a different reaction.

"No! This is my cab! Do you hear me?"

Spider has never been formally trained in any martial arts. But he is a journalist. And he's beat up Secret Service agents before. He puncuates his next sentence with his fists, knees, and a headbutt.

"My. ****ing. Cab!"

The bowel disruptor comes out once more, and Spider twists the dial. A feminine roboticized voice emits from the device. Setting change: Prolapse. At this range, Spider can't miss. He fires at the Ripper.

Crowley

"Very well."

Crowley adds Suggestion to his voice.

"I think you really really want to tell me where they are right now."

doliest
2010-08-15, 08:03 PM
Canary+Spider
The Ripper is thrown to the ground by Canary, and hit by the beam from Spider. The beam doesn't seem to actually have an effect, almost as if the figure didn't have a proper set of bowels to disrupt. The Ripper pulls their arm away and a voice echoes from beneath the hood; the voice of Damien Wayne, "You don't regret my death do you, Songbird?" It seems to be ignoring Spider, for now.

Crowley
The native American seems to struggle for a moment, "Indisposed. Permanently." He starts grabbing at his ears, as if trying to ignore you.

Oracle
A few of them start moving to the location, according to the response.

Kirby
Arkham has the sense to realize you want that first, he turns to one of the orderlies and tells him to go get one of the raccoons that has a tendency to eat out the trash cans.

The Shoveler
2010-08-15, 08:08 PM
Bakura
Bakura starts his infamous laugh that cannot be transcribed by mortal means. "Now THAT'S what I'm talking about!" he says, looking at the two Cullens. "If you can get me this power you promise, I'd be in your debt, a rare thing one can claim," he continues, insanity gone. For now.

Mercer
He was at the right place, the voice had started up again. He jumps off the building, landing on the ground with a huge crash, creating a crater. His body could handle this. After all, he couldn't truly have any organs destroyed or bones mangled. He'd just recreate them. He starts off his trek by going into the lobby of the Empire State Building. He'd work his way up, floor by floor.

industrious
2010-08-15, 08:12 PM
Crowley

That was not a good thing to say to the demon. Not good at all. Thing is, Crowley liked humanity. They were funny, and amusing, and they did such a good job of damning themselves that he rarely had to actually lift a finger. And Adam Young, the Anti-Christ who represented humanity more than the will of Heaven or Hell, was more than a mere symbol of that.

The sunglasses melt off Crowley's face, as his serpentine eyes are revealed. With a wave of his hand, the two beings are enclosed in a circle inscribed in virgin's blood, marked with runes at the four cardinal directions. His right hand shimmers as he transforms it into the most horrifying demonic construct of an appendage he had ever seen.

Crowley rests the point of his new arm on the Native American's chest.

"Keep talking."

Spider Jerusalem

Well. That had never happened before. Just to check, Spider turned the setting down to "Watery" and shot a random passerby.

He then reached into his backpack, and pulled out an oversized syringe, filled with a strange blue bubbling liquid. That was also glowing. Lunging forward, he attempts to inject the Ripper with it.

darkblade
2010-08-15, 08:13 PM
Black Canary

"If you want to pull the mysterious voice changer thing. Try talking like the person you are imitating. He usually called me a harlot." Dinah reaches for the hood and pulls it back to get a look at the man's face.

Kirby

Kirby chases the racoon around his cell before snapping it's neck and eating it. The nightmare wipes away the tuffs of fur and blood from it's mouth and waits for Arkham to have his escorted to his new psychiatrist.

Oracle

Barbra makes a note to check in on what they found later and resumes checking out what she can find out about the biomass in New York.

Draxx
2010-08-15, 08:16 PM
Freddy
Children. How he loved children. Sweet and innocent, yet to come to understand the world, yet to know what monsters, what horrific things lay underneath. Yet to see all the lies, yet to understand all the filth and misery.
HEre he was now. He wasn't so afraid of being moved. Every town had an Elm street. Every city had a fear, a secret they buttoned up inside and were afraid of letting out. And he was that fear. He was that terror, that secret terror that would come back to haunt them sooner or later.
Our decendants pay for our sins, says the bible. He thinks. He hasn't exactly opened the goog book in a while, though it does have its moments. Afterall, does he look like a man who cares what God thinks?
Children. So sweet. So innocent. So pure. But he would teach them, yes he would. He had once been a teacher, and was yet to lose his flair. But where to begin?
Here.

Renesme staggers, messing up your measurements, and begins humming. It sounds like the tune of 'buckle my shoe', but that song has never seemed so sinister. Her eyes roll back in a fair impression of 'the exorcist' and she begins singing. "One, two. Freddy's coming for you. Three, four. Lock up your doors. Five six. Grab a crucifix. Seven, eight. Better stay up late. Nine, ten. Never sleep again."

The Joker
"Here we are again." He says softly, though without his usual mirth. "Y'know, there are two kinds of people in this world. The optimistic who find the glass half full, and the pessimistic that see it as half-empty. I'm not like the others. I knock the glass over."
The henchman, who is surprised, and more then a little terrified at being addressed by the clown prince of crime, twitches and tries to back away.
"Ah, are you talkin' to me boss?"
"Of course not, idiot, what would I have to say to you? I'm talking to the only person here I can get any insight out of. Myself. Now shut up, I can barely here myself think."
"Right you are -" He says, then is interrupted by a gunshot, that smashes his face into a mess of gore and blood. He falls to the ground, and twitches a little, making a ghastly gurgling sound, then lies still.
The Joker waits patiently, then glares at another guard. "Well? Aren't you going to thank me?"
"Ah, what for boss?"
He gestures angrily to the corpse. "For giving you his job of course! What, aren't you satisfied with better pay and benefits? Do you want my job?"
"No. I mean, thank you boss. That was very kind of you."
"Don't mention it." He's bored already. Henchmen were no fun. He'd have to hire some new ones, who actually had a sense of humor.
Eventually. Right now, he had other problems.
"Somebody get me a knife." He says, stalking over to his desk where he kept his plans.

AnimeKid
2010-08-15, 08:24 PM
Ganon

"Interesting, very interesting. Well then, it would seem that we have a deal. Ganondorf the thief king and spreader of darkness at you service." he says as he stands and gives a graceful bow being as charming as possible.

Samus

"See thing is can you hit me before I hit you" she says as her cannon reaches its full capacity.

Dedede

He stumbles back in shock as he looks at the person that he knows is suppose to be dead. "How can this be, you shouldn't be alive." he says taking small notice of the absence of the music.

doliest
2010-08-15, 08:30 PM
Spider and Canary
The hood falls away to reveal a face you don't recognize in the least; it also reveals you'd clearly been using the wrong gender pronouns, as this was definitely a female, about the end of the teenage years with spiky black hair. The needle rips through the coat, but doesn't pierce at first. As you apply more force the liquid seems to go into the body.

Oracle
There is little more to find...for a few minutes. Then a report buzzes into your computer. Flash is dead; killed by the man responsible for this, Alex Mercer.

Alex Mercer
The inside of the first floor looks like a disgusting hive, the walls covered with large, pulsating bubbles of flesh and a floor of biomass formed to look like an arrow point forward. You had a direction at least.

Crowley
He falls to the floor, screaming as words start spilling out of his mouth, "One, two Freddy's coming for you. Three, four better lock your door. Five, six grab your crucifx. Seven, Eight try to stay up late. Nine, ten never sleep again.

Kirby
Two guards lead in a large woman, not quite fat, more...round. She's led into the cage, but the two guards are also there with large shocking prods that are turned on., "Kirby? My name is Dr.Leland; I'm going to be your therapist for your time here."

Yami Bakura Ganon
"I thought so; and all you have to do, is take care of a group for us called the Volturi in Italy. Then we will gift you with the power." Edward is smiling, while Bella starts chuckling.

Dedede
The singing starts up again, in English, "The Queen and her men, chased the Nightmare away; they bound him in a cage. The City is ours, and by the powers, where we will, we'll roam. Now some have died, and others survived, and still others have drifted away." She continues her painting.

Samus
As Ganon is about to charge forward, he's stopped by Hades, who's stepped between the two of you, "Now, now. I've restored your lives. Kill each other after you've done your jobs, or...you can go back to the lake."

Joker
You settle into your desk, where all your marvelous plans are kept. Your plans for Bats, the City, and everything else. A goon brings you a knife so you can get to work on something, hopefully not him.

The Shoveler
2010-08-15, 08:45 PM
Bakura
He begins the laugh again. Hard.
"Why thats perfect," he remarks, standing up. "I was just heading there anyways. It seems like Luck is on my side again!"
He walks out of the house, looking back as he does. "I'll take care of it right away!" He'd already had a plane ticket, he was planning on going to Volterra to have some fun with Atem at the card game tournament. He hops in the cab that brought him here and tells him to take him to the airport.

Mercer
He finally had a means. He follows the arrow, hoping to find another one.

Draxx
2010-08-15, 08:46 PM
Joker
Taking the knife, the Joker twirls it with a worrying amount of familiarity, so that it flashes around so fast you can barely see it. Then he hands it back to the goon, shaking his head. "To be blunt, I want the sharpest knife in the drawer, so send somebody else over here as you're not qualified."
The goon doesn't crack a smile. "That was a joke. You laugh at jokes."
A little half hearted sound that the optimistic (which we have already established The Joker is not) might accept as mirth is all he receives, and The Joker shakes his head. "Really, you should pay attention to me. If you don't you might miss the punch-line. You might even be the punch-line. Got it?"
Ignoring the goons no doubt horrified reaction, he goes back to planning.
[COLOR="red"][I]"Things are to quiet. Everything around here is too quiet. We need top fix that."

doliest
2010-08-15, 08:47 PM
Ganon
After Bakura leaves, Edward looks down at Ganon, "One last thing. In the Volturi Theater, hidden somewhere, is our real objective. It is a single golden triangle. The Triforce of Wisdom. Retrieve it for us."

Joker
"Boss, what about those Ripper killings?"

industrious
2010-08-15, 08:54 PM
Spider

He pushes the syringe harder down, releases more of the liquid into the body. Truth be told, Spider had no clue what exactly the liquid was. He just confiscated it from his filthy assistant's ex-boyfriend. By which he meant extracted from his sleeping veins.

"Do something, you useless drug. He always ******bated to checkout machines; this has to do something."

Crowley

"That's it."

Crowley shoves his arm into the American's heart, and rips the organ out. He hated doing that; it always ruined his jacket, and it was so messy. Plus, Aziraphale got pissed, and did that clucking thing with his tongue that meant he was angry but too holy to say anything. Angels. What could you do.

"Death! I want a word! You still owe me from that poker game!"

Draxx
2010-08-15, 08:57 PM
Joker
Nothing. No glorious inspirations, no sudden answers, no easy solutions. Nothing. He's empty. "I swear, it's not easy. I'm no creature of habit." He mutters, then, seemingly suddenly furious, tosses aside the file of plans, all carefully labeled, each one detailing a direction he could take anarchy. The work of months, the tortured inspiration of his soul. So much work, so much effort.
Lighting a match, he burns them all.
Nothing! Not a thing!
Then he relaxes, and takes out a gun. he spins the cartridge, and puts it to his head. One chance in six. He thinks he loaded it this morning. He's already fired a shot.
He puts it in his mouth and pulls the trigger. Click.
Nothing. Not a thing. Still alive. Still living.
Opening a drawer, he begins the long process of arming himself. Knives go everywhere, until he very nearly clanks while he walks.
"I got nothing. What's everyone else up to?" Something else trickles through his ego. "Ripper killings? Why haven't I been told? Why doesn't anyone tell me these things? What do I pay you all for?"

doliest
2010-08-15, 08:59 PM
Canary Spider
You see the girl who was the Ripper break down onto the floor giggling like...well, a maniac.

Crowley
The body seems to collapse in on itself, until nothing is left. Some type of spirit, rather than a true organic creature. You call for Death, but Death doesn't come. There is no answer.

Joker
"Some killer is going around, ripping bodies apart and leaving messages. He killed Robin and left the corpse on a flagpole next to a School." The goon looks at you questioningly; apparently you were out of the loop.

Colesign
2010-08-15, 09:01 PM
Mary Poppins

Despite herself, Mary Poppins feels a chill. "Resenemee? Who is this 'Freddy' you are talking about?"

She has her supiscions. And if what she suspects is true, then as a Nanny, she is obligated to neutralize anything threatening the safety and well-being of her Ward.

And she had means: whatever the nature of the threat, she had means.

industrious
2010-08-15, 09:03 PM
Spider Jerusalem

"Yeah!"

Spider is giddy with excitement. Beating people up always does that. He takes another handful of pills, and begins firing his disruptor randomly into the air. Many office workers in nearby skyscrapers find their day take a turn for the worst.

Crowley

"Bloody useless construct."

Crowley begins examining the psychic residue of the house for any indication of where the Young family was. He also repairs his sunglasses.

doliest
2010-08-15, 09:08 PM
Crowley
While Crowley finds no evidence of the parents, but finds an unconscious Adam in the back of the house, in his room specifically.

Freddy
Freddy feels something he's almost never felt. Something is grabbing onto him, trying to rip him away from Renesmee. Another spirit is getting to him through her.

Mary Poppins
"No one." Renesmee smooths out her dress, "It's no longer an issue, Ms.Poppins. You wanted a tour?"

Spider
Spider begins making people expel their bowels, probably causing a few fatalities. The Ripper continues to giggle, though. She's clearly not dying, or even in danger, just out of control.

Draxx
2010-08-15, 09:09 PM
The Joker
"All that? What's the civil service coming to? Men like him should be locked away!" He says, shaking his head.
"Forget that. I have bigger problems then the boy wonder and some two-bit criminal with delusions of grandeur. Let's go start a war." With that he gets up. "In the sewers it should be possible to detonate a few charges and cause the main road to collapse. If we do that in about half an hour, we should have time to hit a few banks and cause some mischief while we're at it."
He stops and eyes the thugs, goons and crazies. "Well, what are you all waiting for? If you don't hurry we'll miss rush hour!"

Freddy
Abruptly, the girl shakes it off. She's herself again, the presence has completely disappeared.

doliest
2010-08-15, 09:13 PM
Joker
The men start running around, getting everything ready. You're about to end all the peace of Gotham in one stunt, and in a way only Joker could.

industrious
2010-08-15, 09:19 PM
Spider Jerusalem

The people the disruptor hit were embarrassed, not wounded. The thing was only set to "Watery". They'd probably just go see a doctor. And besides. Bowel disruptors leave no traceable evidence.

Spider sighs at the giggling maniac. He takes a tab of ID Trashcan, and tosses it at the Ripper. Upon contact with the organic material, the substance would completely dissolve the man, leaving no traceable evidence.

"That's what happens when you take another man's cab, chumples."

Crowley

Crowley isn't very good at waking people up. So he does his best. A full rendition of Fanfare for the Common Man, a bucket of ice water, three dozen parrots, and a bassoon should suffice. He thinks. He hasn't had much experience with sleeping.

doliest
2010-08-15, 09:24 PM
Spider and Canary
The giggling Ripper disintegrates into nothingness. Spider has just brought calm to Gotham over his cab. Whatta' world.

Crowley
The child begins waking up, looking at you only vaguely awake.

industrious
2010-08-15, 09:28 PM
Crowley

"Adam? It's Crowley. I need to talk to you. Your job security isn't looking to good."

Absentmindedly, Crowley begins to smoke. He forgets the cigarette.

Spider Jerusalem

His work done, he stares at Black Canary. His glasses begin taking pictures. Or rather, don't stop taking pictures. They have virtually unlimited memory, after all.

"Hello, hot lady. How about you and me get naked in a hotel room?"

doliest
2010-08-15, 09:31 PM
Crowley
He moves his head, "It's....so strange." His head lowers down, staring at the ground. You've seen drug addicts with a stronger grip on what's going on.

Freddy
The spirit still grabs onto you, standing before you in your realm. A Wolf-Man, standing over you.

industrious
2010-08-15, 09:36 PM
Crowley

Crowley played Nanny to the kid he thought was the Anti-Christ for ten years. Well. Nanny, tutor, all sorts of roles. He knew how to act.

"Get ahold of yourself, Adam Young, or I will put you in the corner. Right now!"

doliest
2010-08-15, 09:37 PM
Crowley
The kid snaps back for a moment, still confused, "So many colors. Everything is...different."

industrious
2010-08-15, 09:43 PM
Crowley

"How is it different, Adam?"

doliest
2010-08-15, 09:44 PM
Crowley
"All the colors have changed. Everything's too scrunched up, and some things are just too far away...and they don't ride."

Draxx
2010-08-15, 09:48 PM
The Joker
At this point, the entire street buckles and slips, rolling then collapsing into the sewers, as charge after charge detonates and the entire street sinks in, cars smashing into each other. The sound is immense, as metal groans and shrieks, glass shatters and people scream. It forms a reaction, as a mile of road is taken out in one fell swoop.
The Joker watches, leaving the heists to his men to carry out. A man should take time to admire his masterpieces, enjoy the view they create.
That in mind, he laughs and walks into a bank at random, beginning the process of robbing the place. He's sure the silent alarm has gone off. But lines will be so full thanks to the little trick he pulled outside nobody will notice.
"Which one of you is the manager? And if somebody's going to be brave, do it quickly. I'm not a patient man."

Freddy
The man turns to look at the wolfman. Not seeming the least bit frightened, he takes in the shaggy pelt, the lustrous fur, and the mane. He tilts his head to the left. "I'm going to be honest, you could do with a shave." As he says the words, the setting changes. They are in a barber shop. The wolf is tied to a chair, a cloth over his chest, unable to move, and Freddy is leaning close holding a throat slit razor. "You're lucky I can oblige."

Colesign
2010-08-15, 09:53 PM
Mary Poppins

"Yes. I would enjoy that very much." Mary responded, with a small smile. If Renesmee did not want to talk about it, pushing the issue wouldn't resolve the matter at the moment.

She eyes the pelt the girl is carrying, and marvels for a moment at it's size. "Where, if I may ask, did you get a Wolf-skin from, Renesmee?"

doliest
2010-08-15, 09:53 PM
Joker
Everything around Joker freezes, and not in a Mr.Freeze way. Time stops around him, the only person moving, is a man in a white tweed suit, clapping his hands with a smile on his face, "You're doing good, Joker."

Freddy
The Wolf rips it's head out of the strap and starts biting wildly, uncaring of the damage.

Mary Poppins
"Okay. Mother's guests will have left. Probably." She starts walking to the door, dragging the pelt along lovingly, "It's Uncle Jacob."

Mercer
The arrows continue to lead you higher and higher, until you reach the fourth floor and the fourth room on the right. The door looks more like a twisted flesh monster than a door.

Draxx
2010-08-15, 09:57 PM
The Joker
"Nice of you to say so. My art is edgy and hard for the more mainstream to appreciate. It is so nice to meet a fan." He gestures with his gun, which is pointing at the man, though that is surely not The Jokers intention because if it was he would have fired it.
"I could give you an autograph, only I don't have a pen, only this."

Freddy
"Those teeth could be a problem. They'll have to come out."
Suddenly, he's a dentist, holding what in a cartoon would be comically oversized pliers. They don't looks so funny in real life. Freddy forces them into the wolfs mouth, and pulls. There is a gurgling scream, and blood spurts everywhere.
"Whoops, was that you tongue? My hand shakes when I'm nervous." He says, dropping the severed bit of flesh aside. "Now, how about that shave?"

Colesign
2010-08-15, 09:58 PM
Mary Poppins

"Hmmm." she says diplomatically: she's not forming any conclusions yet. Mary, for the moment, allows Renesmee to show her around.

The Shoveler
2010-08-15, 10:01 PM
Mercer
He drops the disguise and opens the door. He doesn't know why the fleshy things aren't attacking him, or why they started to come after him in the first place. Things were too strange. He needed answers that only this man could provide.

doliest
2010-08-15, 10:07 PM
Joker
"Big fan; but it would be like Elvis claiming to be a fan of a Garage Band. I'm more flattered than anything, really." The man shakes his head, "It's been forever since I've done something like this, sorry if I come off as a bit egotistical." The man doesn't seem the least bit afraid of your gun.

Mary Poppins
The girl starts leading you down the hallway, pointing to the doors, "That's Jasper and Alice's room. They're not in. That's Emett's room, he's not here, or else he could watch me. Rosalie's room, she's not here, or she could watch me. Carlisee and Esme's room; they're here, but Esme is keeping Mother and Father's project in good condition and Carlisee is overseeing them. Mother and Father's room. To the far end of the hallway is the stairs leading to the Library."

Freddy
The Wolf growls as the wounds begin repairing themselves; it was like dealing with Jason all over again.

Mercer
The cloaked figure is sitting in a spinning office chair, the room completely clear of Biomass, somehow. He seems to be spinning around, laughing like a child.

Draxx
2010-08-15, 10:07 PM
Green Arrow
An arrow hits the buckling ground beside Black Canary, no, not an arrow. A harpoon, tied of at one of those buildings. And atop it stands a man dressed as though a professional Navy Seal went undercover in the renaissance fair, holding a highly strung long bow.
His handsome face is masked by a domino mask that is not fooling anyone (particularly as he's so frequently on the front page in both his identities, and the goatee is not fooling anyone), and he's holding a winch to drag you out of danger.
You've had better rescues, but at least he's still making an effort after all this time.

Joker
"Well you talk big, whoever you are. Now I'm kinda at work here, so talk to my associate;" He points at a random goon "And we can arrange an appointment later. I'm a busy man."

The Shoveler
2010-08-15, 10:11 PM
Mercer
"You've called me here. What is it you want?" he says, looking around at his surroundings. Truly this man was the one who sent for him. Else the arrows wouldn't be there.

doliest
2010-08-15, 10:16 PM
Joker
"Unfortunately, I have to talk to you. You're the agent of my will on this world. My Avatar. Joker; you're going to save the world."

Mercer
The cloaked figure jumps off the chair, laughing, "I've had many names! I am as old as life itself and have been given a name in every language by every civilization; and I'm finally out of retirement."

industrious
2010-08-15, 10:17 PM
Spider Jerusalem

As the city block falls away, Spider...remains standing on the air. A closer look at his shoes will reveal that they are white, with elaborate gold crosses on them. The soles read: Air Jesus.

He bought them on a shopping channel when he decided to watch television for an entire day. The day ended with over five suicide attempts and a psychotic breakdown. But at least he got a pair of truly all-terrain shoes out of it. Air, water, walls...everything.

"Hey! Robin Hood! Quit rescuing the chick! I saw her first!"

Draxx
2010-08-15, 10:19 PM
Joker
"Really?" He says, staring at the man. "I think you might have me confused with someone else. That's not quite my schtick. I mean, does it look like I'm wearing a mask to you?"

doliest
2010-08-15, 10:22 PM
Joker
"Yes. You do." He looks at you, were you a more easily intimidated clown, you'd say he was looking into your soul, "And you will. Because if not, something will finally rid the world of you and I."

The Shoveler
2010-08-15, 10:23 PM
Mercer
"Then what do you go by at the moment and why did you summon me?" he asks, leaning against a wall.

Draxx
2010-08-15, 10:31 PM
Joker
"Thats the lovely thing about life. It's fragile." To demonstrate, he points the gun at the manager. "It's short. Sometimes shorter. That's why you have to live in the moment, because there might not be another one. You ask me, your problem is you worry too much. You need to Carpe Diem a little bit. Why not take that suit off and have some fun. Here." He reaches into his coat, takes a gun and tosses it to the man. "Let loose a little. Kill a few people, get some money, cause some chaos, get a few laughs."
He shoots the manager, and then keeps on moving towards the vault.

Green Arrow
Spider is a little too far away to be heard by a normal human. Particularly over all the noise as the road is destroyed.

Freddy
"Huh, tough crowd, huh? you'll wish you weren't." He says, then disappears. He'd need to think of something good to deal with this guy.

industrious
2010-08-15, 10:35 PM
Spider Jerusalem

"Fine! You can have her."

Spider taps his glasses.

"Shades. Take last still image of woman. Enhance and extrapolate."

A pause.

"Oh yeah. That's what I like to see."

And now even more pissed that Arrow has made off with the extremely attractive woman he know had nude photographs of, Spider turns to face the Joker's men, armed with cigarettes and a bowel disruptor set to Prolapse. And a very, very twitchy trigger finger.

The ensuing fight left the henchmen writhing in pain. The Joker would kill them, and feed them to his hyenas. This man was making their intestines turn inside out. Literally. Seeing your own large intestine, and knowing that you are not going to die is one of the most traumatic things a person can see.

doliest
2010-08-15, 10:39 PM
Joker
The man appears in front of you as you try to move, "You're doing that for me, Joker. Let me rephrase this, My name is Chaos. Fifth Horseman."

Mercer
"You're my everything, child! You and that Vampire! I'd be dead without you two, and now I'm out of retirement." He does a pirouette,"What a lovely f***ing day!"

Freddy
The spirit doesn't follow for now.

Spider
The men are definitely terrified of the insane man with the disemblower. However, they work for Joker, so they rush at him.

AnimeKid
2010-08-15, 10:39 PM
Ganon

"I see, so those fools really are gone. Very well i shall procure the item with post haste." he says as he follows Bakura out the door. He then opens a twilight portal that transports him to Vulturi, Italy via Twilight relm.

Dedede

As far as he knows the words have know meaning. "Oookaayyy, well if you won't answer me about your mysterious ressurection can you at least tell me why you would come here of all places.

Samus

Samus lowers her cannon, "Fine, were are you going to drop us off?"

The Shoveler
2010-08-15, 10:44 PM
Mercer
"I still don't have your name," he says, completely ignoring the finer points of the man's personality.

Draxx
2010-08-15, 10:44 PM
The Joker
"Really? Look a little square to me." He says, indicating the suit. He doesn't sound impressed. But then nobody impresses him. "Well I think you don't need to worry then. Chaos is fluid. Changing. Can't be predicted. So why are you coming at me like some corporate takeover? You sold out or something?"

doliest
2010-08-15, 10:53 PM
Ganon, Sukia
Ganon teleports directly alongside Sukia, in the waiting room of the Volturi.

Yami Bakura
You're on a plane, it's going to be a several hour wait, unfortunately. Don't worry, though; the pilot said that you should actually arrive in about an hour. Now to just amuse yourself...

Samus
"A blimp, last I checked. You're going to be talking to a portly blonde about being a double agent. Or killing him. " He snaps his finger and teleports you to the Major shortly after he meets Deathshroud.

Dedede
"Yo ho, all men, hoist your colours high. The streets be ours, and by the powers, where we roam, we fight." The artist girl continues her painting, as if the singing takes no effort.

Joker
"The other four booted me shortly after time began. I'm only just now getting back into things, aside from that one concert with the Auditors."

Mercer
"Plague, retired fourth horseman; I rode a horse of pale and spread death to and far. Until Penicilian; but you've fixed that! You and the Vampire have started new plagues, and I'm back in the saddle!"

industrious
2010-08-15, 10:57 PM
Spider Jerusalem

He has time for one last shot with the disruptor before he goes hand to hand.

The first rule of fighting Spider Jerusalem is that he fights dirty. The second rule of fighting Spider Jerusalem is that he is absolutely insane while fighting. The third rule is that by the time someone has finished reading this sentence, he has kicked one of the henchmen in the nuts before finishing him with a headbutt, and dodged a punch that sent the poor thug to the broken city square below.

Spider then takes a fistful of coins from one of the bank vaults(dimes), and throws the currency at the two remaining henchmen. As they instinctively shield their eyes from the barrage, Spider leaps, and with a flying kick, takes one of them out.

The last one, he pulls his bowel disruptor on, and twists the dial once more.

You have selected Fatal Intestinal Maelstrom.

Spider grins.

"You feeling lucky, you inbred goat****er?"

Crowley

"Start making sense, kid. You're the Anti-Christ. Snap out of it and give me a direction."

Colesign
2010-08-15, 10:58 PM
Mary Poppins

"Ah. It's always delightful to work in a home with a well-stocked library."

She looks around for any strange or out of place details. "May I see the room I am to lodge in?"

Draxx
2010-08-15, 11:03 PM
The Joker
Patting his pockets, he rummages around, displacing knives and lint, and at last removing a packet of cards. He's not listening to you. You don't have anything to say he cares about. "Did you know, if you shuffle a deck of cards seven times it becomes completely random? I suppose you do, that's kinda your thing. Completely. Random. Hard to get that. Hard to put it all down to chance. But it's what's life's about. Playing the cards your dealt. Making the best of them. But there are no bad hands. Only bad players. Unless you're me."
He throws the cards in the air, where they scatter and fall to the floor. "That's me. That's what I do. I don't make a move, I smash the chessboard. I don't solve the murder, I kill all the suspects. I win Poker with no hand at all. And right now you're getting in the way of that. You think you know the future. Well where's the fun in that? I don't think there is a future. I think we're all products of our environment, and that it all comes down to making a choice. And my choice is to be sane."
He stares at the Horseman. "Anything else you want to say?"

The Shoveler
2010-08-15, 11:04 PM
Mercer
"What do you mean I've fixed it? I didn't start this mess, someone else must have," he says, looking at the fabled horseman.

Suika
"Hey look, it's a green man!" she says, looking at Ganon. Ganon was going to be getting annoyed very fast around her. "Are you here for the super-secret tea-time fun party too?"

Bakura
He was flying first class, which was the only class he would fly. They were over the ocean, so the pilot couldn't stop this plane if something went down. He needed sacrifices for his cards to work and he was running low... He'd found something to do for the next hour. The pilot would be ok, as would the staff of the plane. After all, he needed to get to Italy before he could conclude his plan.
He goes up to the pilot and whispers in his ear. "If you even think of calling the mainland, I promise you that you, your family, and everyone on board this plane will die. And I'll still be perfectly safe. Now keep on heading towards Italy like the good man you are."
He then takes every passenger's soul and stores it in a figurine. He had a pouch full of them now, and sacrifices are now no longer an issue.

doliest
2010-08-15, 11:06 PM
Spider
Spider sees the man run, as well as Joker and Chaos holding their discussion; apparently, Chaos stopped caring enough to keep up his time-freeze.

Crowley
"The four are chained and lost. Through the chain the world will stand alone. Unraveling, drawing everything in like Meteors. It begins and ends in Forks."

Mary Poppins
"Ask Mother; she didn't specify that to me. The rest of the tour would take us the stairs at the opposite end, which I presume you came up."

Mercer
"Yes, you did. Mercer did, and you did too, you lovely mass of Biotics." He hugs you. This was surreal, really, it was.

Joker
"Fine; but you'll do it anyway." He murmurs something about an 'Alice' and shimmers away. You and Spider are now together, with nothing between you.

Bakura
The flight continues as you smile.

industrious
2010-08-15, 11:15 PM
Crowley

"Finally. Something coherent. Go back to sleep kid. Here's a teddy."

What must be the world's most horrifying, creepy, stalkerish teddy bear appears by Adam's bed. Crowley exits the door, removing the blood circle as a courtesy, and starts his car. America's a long drive away. Thankfully, he knows a shortcut.

It is a well known fact among demonologists that the M25 London Expressway forms the sign odegra in the language of the Black Priesthood of Ancient Mu, and means "Hail the Great Beast, Devourer of Worlds." It is a slightly less-known, but often guessed fact that the New Jersey Turnpike is likewise a sign in that language. It, in the language of Mu, simply reads: travel; an utmost irony considering the state of affairs in the turnpike. The fact that the rest of the American highway system was modeled after the Turnpike was merely a bonus.

Thus, Crowley's journey was relatively simple. He would drive the Bentley over the Atlantic Ocean onto New Jersey, and form there, it would be a matter of seconds to Forks. In preparation for such a crossing, Crowley turned on his windshield wipers.

Spider

"Who the ****ing hell are you two? I did not smoke Timothy Leary today. I know that for sure. I'm positive of it."

The Shoveler
2010-08-15, 11:19 PM
Mercer
He just sits there, mouth gaped wide open. It was the standard reaction to finding out that you weren't who you thought you were for your entire remembering life, that you started the entire mess in the city, that you were only a mass of biomass, and that the fourth horseman of the apocalypse was currently hugging you for this.

darkblade
2010-08-15, 11:21 PM
Black Canary

"Thanks for the assist but I don't deal with murders, and you just killed that girl." Canary says attempting to kick the bowel disruptor out of the insane reporter's hands.

"Say you're sorry and I might try saying it was self defense but probably not."

Then she sees Ollie and rolls her eyes. "I just took down the Ripper that had the whole city on edge. I don't need a rescue Queen."

Kirby

"A pleasure to meet you ma'am." Kirby nods curteously to the woman.

"So where do we begin?"

Oracle

She takes the information in and reopens her comm line with J'onn. "I just heard about Flash. Get anyone with biological powers out of there, send in as many mechanical heroes as you can find, Cyborg, Robot Man, Metal Men, Red Tornado. We don't want Mercer breaking our lines undercover."

doliest
2010-08-15, 11:33 PM
Oracle
He starts agreeing only for the computer to report you're get another message from the same computer that sent the first video.

Crowley
In mere seconds you arrive. So this is why Cracklord banned fast transportation. :smalltongue:

Mercer
"My little biomass chunk." He stops the hug, biomass filtering into the room, "The Vampire should get here soon enough, and then the show begins.

Kirby
"What you are would be a reasonable start, I think." She takes out a clipboard, watching you expectantly.

Draxx
2010-08-15, 11:53 PM
Joker
The Joker turns to look at him. "Nice shades." He says, still holding a smoking gun in his hand and giving an innocent look as if to say 'who me? what did I do?'

industrious
2010-08-16, 12:01 AM
Spider

"My Maker was on drugs when I got these. Now, then..."

Spider levels the disruptor at the Joker. His other hand grips itself into a fist. One of his bruised knuckles cracks loudly.

"You're behind the bombings and robberies, then?"

Draxx
2010-08-16, 12:12 AM
The Joker
"Only the ones carried out with style and panache. The others are nothing to do with me. You know how it is. Amateurs give the honorable business of murder, torture and destruction a bad name. Mine is all personal service. Every bullet individually fired by a skilled craftsman, none of that cheap, mass produced murder. Usually anyway, sometimes I get bored. That's a nice gun you got there. How fast are you?"

industrious
2010-08-16, 12:14 AM
Spider Jerusalem

"Faster than you." He sucks a pill through his teeth.

"And I don't hold with any of those things. Unless it involves politicians. People suck, in general. But they're still people."

Draxx
2010-08-16, 12:18 AM
The Joker
"You'd be surprised at how many people have thought that." The Joker replies, smiling again and not taken in with your bluff, his scars twisting his features into something out of nightmare. His makeup only makes it worse. "Are you sure you want to risk it?"

industrious
2010-08-16, 12:22 AM
Spider Jerusalem

Spider's expression doesn't change. The man's tattoos move with the rest of his body as he mirrors the Joker.

"From what I know, you should have gone to the electric chair years ago. Why haven't they killed you yet?"

Draxx
2010-08-16, 12:31 AM
The Joker
"Oh, I'm not a criminal. I just need help. I don't mean to hurt people, I am just not in control of my actions. I just don't understand what I am doing is wrong. But some day they'll cure me." He says. He keeps a straight face while he says it, then bursts into a cackling, wheezing laugh. His whole body shakes. The gun barrel doesn't.
He stops abruptly and leans forward, eyes flashing. His voice is dangerously low. "I'm not dead because I won't let them kill me, much as they'd like to. I'm not dead, because I am part of a great game, the counterpoint to the Batman. The two of us are more then you, more then anyone, and we dance around each other trying to make the other give in. Neither can exist without the other, and so I'm still alive. And I will be until I make him give in." You can't stop listening to him. Frighteningly sick in the head, but strangely compelling company.
He relaxes. "And what about you? Why do you exist?"
Before he can answer, the Joker interrupts. "Nothing! There is no point to you. You're just another person unable to see the picture. The picture doesn't matter! Nothing does. And you can either be indifferent, or be like me, and decide you won't live by it, you won't obey rules other people tell you to."

industrious
2010-08-16, 12:46 AM
Spider Jerusalem

"You're right."

Spider gets right back in the Joker's face, teeth chewing on the butt of his cigarette. He blows a smoke ring; it gets in the clown's eyes.

"That's the world. Here are the streets of Gotham; here is where the scum try to live. You and me. Here in these streets are the things everybody wants: sex, and birth, votes and traits, money and guilt, television and teddy bears. But all we've actually got is each other."

Spider's getting on a roll now, mouth frothing as words spew from his lips. He's a journalist, and he knows his words.

"I make my life have meaning. I create it. And I am a ****ing journalist! I Lay open the guts of the world and sniff the entrails. I wade through muck and filth and **** to find the truth, and You! You people don't know what the truth is! It's there, just under their bull****, but you never look! That's what I hate most about this place-- lies are news and the truth is obsolete! But you know what? I keep going! Because you have to try, damn it! You look at this place, and you can ignore it like the sheep that gets ****ed by the farmer every four years. You can decide nothing matters and go totally crazy, Mister Cheap Suit and Scars. Or...you can take the world head-on, and do your damnest to make a difference. And you know what? It works. The world gets better. Year by year. Day by day. Hour by hour. Minute by minute."

Spider steps back, and smiles, gun still pointed at the Joker.

"Do you know what this weapon even is? It's a bowel disrupter. And guess what? You're full of ****."

Draxx
2010-08-16, 01:04 AM
Joker
"If you say so, but what does it matter? I like the world the way it is. Better for me, you know? And there are no people like me. I'm unique. I'm the only one who can see the truth, you're too afraid to look. For instance, you are full of blood, guts and flesh. If I was a doctor, I could tell you more, but medical school wouldn't suit me, and would distract me from my true calling. I'm more of an artist, you see. Holding a mirror up to life, letting everyone see what it really looks like, and chopping off the bits that won't fit. Anyway, you're made of the same things that everyone else is made of. And this shoots regular bullets."
The bullet outraces the sound of it's discharge, smashing a gory hole in his wrist. Bones shatter with the force, nerves scream and tendons are cut. You don't have a chance of holding the gun, and it slips through nerveless fingers to clatter on the ground.
"Like so."
He looks up. He seems to have forgotten you, although the gun is still pointed your way. "Where is he? He should be here by now. What do I have to do, carve a smiley face on the world map to get him to pay attention?"

industrious
2010-08-16, 01:11 AM
Spider Jerusalem

Spider reaches into his pocket, forcing himself through the pain via drug medication, and hurls several small pink capsules at the Joker. They burst in mid-flight, releasing a bright pink gas. Which does...absolutely nothing, save obscure the area.

He grabs a first aid kit from his backpack, and injects himself with another syringe. The bullet hole quickly closes up. Spider picks up his own disruptor. The source gas swirling around the pair is too thick for anyone to see anything in the immediate area. But Spider isn't relying on his eyes.

Spider's shades have been taking pictures continuously throughout the whole conversation. And at its start, Spider had released Source Gas when he had cracked his knuckle. He was wired, audio and visual. Taking the last frame of the Joker, he points his weapon at the area, and squeezes the trigger.

Cracklord
2010-08-16, 01:55 AM
Nuada
Halfway into the children's card game, the elf prince arrives. He's dressed in lacquered leather trimmed and decorated with silver scrollwork beyond the ability of humans to produce. It fits him like a second skin, or more precisely like the finest of superhero outfits. It doesn't chafe, catch, or interfere with his movements, and is strong enough to stop a bullet.
He stares around, his yellow eyes surveying the audience. One by one, he steals their attention. When he's sure they all see him, he speaks. "How dare you?" He all but roars, his handsome face contorted with rage as shock and fury copete to control his tone.
"The world bears your shackles, you've chained the rivers, culled the forests, and even the very stones cry out at the torture you heap upon them. Have you no shame?"
Not giving anyone a chance to answer, he takes a few more steps forward. "You have taken my love, my land, burned the world with your greed. You have destroyed all that matters, and it is still not enough."
He takes a deep breath, for a moment you think he's got himself under control, but then he bellows "Haven't you done enough? Are we your slaves? To come at your whims and entertain you? Are we not living beings? How dare you enslave us to fight meaningless battles for your amusement. How dare you steal our lives and our freedom for nothing."
And then his voice goes quiet. There is a roar, as a big, elephantine shape with a missing hand, tusks, skin tougher then a rhinos and muscles that should have gone to an entire herd of oxen stomps in, growling loud enough to drown out the screams it makes. This is no hologram, no enslaved soul bound in a hard light body. This is the real thing.
It takes a horn to it's lips, and blows. A single, piercing, primal note echoes in the air, rising across the sky.
And towards it come clouds, heavy with the promise of storm, pulled by thousands of galloping horses. For the first time in millenia, the wyld hunt has been sounded.

Corvond
2010-08-16, 02:06 AM
Cheshire
Cheshire was bored. He had been watching the Cannibal for at least two days. Boredom didn't, or shouldn't, come into it at all, Wonderland needed him to do this so he would do it. Just the same, they were asking a lot of him.
He had not let himself be seen, or noticed. There was always something to learn if you kept yourself quiet. But he couldn't stand it any more.
"If I may be so bold to venture a suggestion, consider trying shock therapy." Says a suave and sophisticated voice, almost a deep, contented purr. Jeremiah Arkham stared around, startled by the appearance, but Kirby recognized the voice. How could he not?
"I hear it gets fantastic results."
A head appears, bobbing slightly above the desk. It was a cathead, though the size of a basketball and the fur was more blue then black. What's more, it was smiling, a wicked smile that would give nightmares to anyone who believed cats couldn't smile.
A body follows, appearing out of mist like a miniature sphinx, it's only movement the swishing of it's long tail.

James Bond
Sienna Twist is a career spy, a business woman masquerading as an agent, not a field operative. A sensible skirt, a well pressed jacket and no jewelry. A little makeup, but not much, and beautiful silky hair.
Bond takes the folder, his hand lingering on hers for a second too long. "It's a pleasure. The names Bond. James Bond." He says, inclining his head politely. "I'm afraid I've come into this a tad unprepared, I don't have a cover or a false identity. I don't suppose you agency could help out?" He gives her a wink. "I'd be most grateful."

doliest
2010-08-16, 02:12 AM
Nuada, Atem
The majority of the duelist run out of the room; excluding (likely) Atem, Kaiba, and a Pale Teenager, who moves forward quickly, charging directly at Nuada.

Chesire
One of the guards turns and points the shock prod at the Cat, while Leland gives it a response, "We don't do that anymore. We haven't done that for a very long time, Mr.?"

Corvond
2010-08-16, 02:27 AM
Cheshire
Without an effort, Cheshire disappears in a puff of smoke and reappears on Jeremiah Arkham shoulders, wrapping his bulk around the doctors shoulders. Considering his considerable bulk, he is curiously light, barely weighing a thing.
"Perhaps you just haven't had the incentive." Purrs the cat, it's eyes never leaving Kirby and its grin hiding all emotion.

Cracklord
2010-08-16, 05:17 AM
Warning
The following post was censored by 4kids, and only illegally posted here in all it's violent gory. Just reading a single word is a summary execution offense, that 4kids will not hesitate to carry out with extreme prejudice. However, those of you who believe in freedom of speech, who value humor as much as life, and believe in a world where offenses against literature should be hunted down and murdered by more deserving characters may want to read it anyway. Note: that the passage contains themes audience of an especially sensitive disposition should not be exposed to, including violent themes, more violent themes, and other violent themes not covered by the first two definitions of violent themes. They may frighten small children, or those of an especially sensitive disposition. They probably won't, lets be fair it's pretty much just one guy getting stabbed, but why take the chance? I didn't think so.

Nuada
The pale teenager charges at Nuada, to do what we'll never know. That was the mistake that cost him his life. Nuada has magic, an intrinsic, natural sort alien to humanity, but as much as he hones his mind it is his body is his pride and joy, honed to perfect deadliness by unflinching dedication to battle. From the crown of his head to the tip of his toes he was beautifully, horrifyingly, lethal. And he's not the sort to squander his magic on a single human when a far simpler manner would suffice. He has nothing but scorn for humans. Nothing to offer them but an end to their existence.
His spear slides out, stretching two meters, and faster then thought Nuada flips it and drives it through the teenagers chest in a spray of gore, neatly impaling him. In the same, fluid movement he draws it out. The teenager is dead before he consciously realizes it, collapsing like a puppet with his strings cut into a pool of his own blood, drenching the ground. He doesn't even have time to feel pain.
There you have it. That man is dead. Very, very dead. Most certainly dead, not sent to the shadow realm or anything like that, no, he's dead all right. He's no longer alive, is the point I'm trying to get here. He is deceased. He has passed on. He has crossed the veil. He has bit the dust, he has ceased to be. He's expired and gone to meet his maker. Bereft of life, he rests in peace. He's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off his mortal coil, run down the curtain and joined the choir invisible.
The spear, being driven through his chest, failed to send his soul to the shadow-realm instead sending it to judgment. In short, that is an ex-teenager.
Nuada, not sparing the corpse a glance, flicks his spear hard enough to clean it, sending droplets flying everywhere, then twists it, returning it to it's normal size and placing it on his hip after spinning it a few times with his customary skill. Turning his back sharply, he turns and strides out of the arena, leaving them all to be hunted by his kinsmen.
Except Tristan, who is dead.:smallwink:

darkblade
2010-08-16, 10:23 AM
Atem

"Prince Nauda. What is the meaning of this?" Atem demands of the Elven Prince. The immortal Prince would likely reconize Atem as one of the Human Kings that signed truce between the fae and men.

"This is the domain of the mortals, not for your kind."

Black Canary (Do Over)

Canary is pulled away to a rooftop by Green Arrow. Her ex-boyfriend, they were split apart by his death six years ago but even when he returned to life not long ago they decided it had been too long and went their seperate ways.

"I don't need saving from you, Ollie." She says bitterly.

Oracle

Oracle receives the new message from the Ripper.

Kirby

"Of course. I am the physical form of the subconsious manifestation of mortal's fear of both the unknown and of not being unique indivduals unto yourselves. I am what you call a Nightmare." Kirby explains.

"I know that is hard to believe but if you were to consult with any known mystics. I am not sure which ones are present in this world, Zatanna, Doctor Fate, Doctor Strange, The Doctor, Harry Dresdan, John Constatine, whoever. I am certain that they would be able to verify my claims."

industrious
2010-08-16, 10:28 AM
Oracle

Audio from Spider and the Joker's conversation also finds its way to Oracle. Source Gas was a powerful thing for a journalist to have. It required several licenses to obtain in his time.

Colesign
2010-08-16, 11:30 AM
Mary Poppins

"Hmmm. I will have to talk to your Mother about this, If she can spare any time from the project she and your Father are working on. Tell me, do your parents work on projects like this often?"

doliest
2010-08-16, 01:44 PM
Mary Poppins
"I wouldn't know about before my birth, but since then, at least for the last two years, they've been building up to this. My baby sitter then was Uncle Jacob." She lifts the pelt up playfully.

Oracle
The two video feeds are on your computer; one of the man Canary had run into fighting Joker, the other another file from the Ripper, "The birds have killed me, boss! They've pecked out my eyes and left my body for the spiders who drained me to the last drop. The dial is twisting though. Yours Truly, Ripper.

Bond
She nods, ignoring the second-to-long lingering, "It shouldn't be too hard, Mr.Bond James Bond. Now I assume you would like to know something about your mission?"

Chesire and Kirby :smalleek:
Dr.Leland looks at Kirby, "I don't think we can contact any of them, so I'll take your word on that, Kirby. Now where did you come from? You weren't just born in Gotham, were you?"

Dr.Arkham starts trying to pull the Chesire cat off of him, "We don't do electro shock!" He's not the most agile or powerful man, however, so he's not doing a good job of it.

darkblade
2010-08-16, 01:55 PM
Oracle

Fed up with these cryptic messages Oracle tries to send a message of her own to the Ripper's computer. "I'm sick of these games 'Ripper' show yourself."

Kirby

"I was born in the collective subconsious of mortal kind. It is the place where your mind goes when you dream. The former monarch King Dedede called it Dreamland. Not exactly the most original Pengiun." Kirby explains to Dr.Leland.

He then turns his attention to the strange cat. "Chesire? Is that you? It's been a long time. You've put on weight."

doliest
2010-08-16, 02:04 PM
Oracle
A response comes quickly, "But Boss, I'm so tired after everything else you've sent m-
"Come out we have you surrounded."
"A thousand little annoyances added to my day."
"Open Fi-" The word is interrupted by a scream. Followed by several more.
"So why come out? Yours Truly, Ripper."

Kirby
"And how did you get from 'Dreamland' to here?" She seems interested; normally this kind of explanation is chocked up to madness; but you're a living pink ball. Hard to argue that you come from somewhere strange.

Crowley
You arrive in Fauks, Washington uninterrupted. Nothing about the town seems too strange. A small, everyday American town. A school, houses, a police station; Fauks was basically Smalltown USA.

darkblade
2010-08-16, 02:51 PM
Oracle

Oracle checks the police radio for signs of the killed officers before saying anything. Can't risk it being staged.

Kirby

"I was hungry. I had consumed all there was to consume in Dreamland and I went on my way. I slaughtered by way through Hyrule, Eagleland, and many others until I was aprehended by a pair of royal retainers in the Mushroom Kingdom." Kirby scowls as he makes mention of the Mario Brothers.

"I spend many years in a cage rather like this one until the Princess came ot me asking for help to catch another serial killer. They called him the butcher, turns out he was a couple of kids taken thrall by the being that begat me, Gigyas." Kirby smiles again with this memory.

"Gigyas left the Mushroom Kingdom in ruin so I went on my way again. This time to one of the many worlds called 'Earth'. I was caputered again by some vampires by the name of Cullen. I was freed by two men of great power, Nicodemus and my beloved Sylar. Nicodemus sought to use us as weapons to acheive world domination, he made the mistake of granting us coins that contain fallen angels. With their power me and Sylar killed Nicodemus. I stayed in that world for a few years until Sylar and me received an offer from another incarnation of the vampire family that captured me in a different world. I figured we could string them on for a bit before killing them horribly in revenge for what they did to me but we ended up seperated before that could happen by some crazy mercenary with a portal device. Next thing I know I was here in your Gotham."

doliest
2010-08-16, 03:10 PM
Oracle
There's no word on the radios; the only thing you can gather is that there's no response from the police sent in to check the apartment where the messages come from.

Kirby
Even by Arkham standards, that's a strange tale. Even by Arkham standards, Kirby and the Chesire cat are strange appearances. This was a weird day, from the perspective of the doctors, and any rational people involved in this, "So...you crossed through several different dimensions and parallel earths to end up here, admittedly on accident? "

industrious
2010-08-16, 04:04 PM
Crowley

Crowley heads towards city hall. He has a proposition for the mayor.

doliest
2010-08-16, 04:24 PM
Crowley
You're stopped at the entrance by a cop with brown hair and a very noticeable mustache , "I'm sorry sir, but no one is allowed into city hall at the moment."

industrious
2010-08-16, 04:25 PM
Crowley

"That's perfectly fine, officer. I'm supposed to be there. And you have the crazy hobo on the other side of town to go beat up."

doliest
2010-08-16, 04:41 PM
Crowley
He shakes his head several times; he's resisting, but soon he runs off to go beat up a homeless person, leaving the door completely unguarded.

nanobot_swarm
2010-08-16, 05:00 PM
Dr. Wilhelm Strasse, more commonly known as Deathshead, he had escaped Nuremburg by fleeing and bargaining with the Red Ruskies. Through that paranoid butcher named Stalin, he attempted to have his baby, Project UberSoldat, successfully born. The Project was destroyed for a second time, not by an American OSS agent, but by a politician you may know as Kruschev, who refocused Deathshead onto his other field of expertise, rocketry. He despised it, all he ever wanted was to make his dream of UberSoldat come true, and for about 60 or so years he thought that his dream would simply remain a dream. When the Soviet Union collapsed, he was left to wither away, out of sight and mind, in a small farm in the Russian countryside. But things have changed, very much so, better for him, worse for all else. On his 110th year of living, men working for the Major found him, they brokered him a deal, he works for them, finds them the Antartic base, and Project UberSoldat will be born. He agreed as heartily as his withered body would allow, and now he finds himslef in the old base hidden away in Antartica. It was very well preserved, by the cold climate, only the outer areas suffered any decay, he just wished that someone would get the damn heat working, otherwise he'd freeze before the Major could meet him.

Corvond
2010-08-16, 05:01 PM
Cheshire
"As interesting and complex as the nuances of your life story is, it wasn't hard to find you. I knew all I had to do was go to the biggest, darkest hole I could find, so I did, and Voilà! Here we are." Cheshire purrs, his eyes never leaving Kirby. The Cat suddenly disappears and reappears floating above Dr Arkhams head, his body then vanishing once more into mist so he's just a smiling head, floating. The head begins to rotate like a spinning plate, until it's upside down, then spins back.
"And as fascinating as this conversation is, and intriguing as it is to find that psychiatrists are still making the same mistakes to this day, I'm actually a messenger."
His head bobs closer, until he was inches away from Kirby, matching smile to smile. "For you, actually. Would you care to hear it?"

James Bond
"I was briefed, yes." He says, taking a drag of his cigarette and offering her one. "Though I'm afraid our agency has been lax in it's intelligence gathering, so we are rather uninformed as to what exactly I'm stopping."

Draxx
2010-08-16, 05:06 PM
The Joker
Batman doesn't kill. However, plenty of other people do, The Joker is no stranger at dodging bullets. The second the gas appeared, he was moving, and threw himself behind a counter. There is a series of clicking noises as he reloads. then peeks around. He still can't see anything, the damn fog is still in the way.
“If I may quote a cartoon rabbit, himself quoting Groucho Marx, ‘Of course you understand, this means war’.” He says softly, so softly Spider almost missed it, he waits a moment, still behind cover, then gets to his feet and leaves it behind, his steps making no noise whatsoever.
He leaves a small contraption on the bench, it has the look of a cigarette lighter, but is in fact a bomb detonator with no charge. In a few seconds it will spark, and with any luck Spider will see it in the fog, and shoot it, giving away his position.
Of course, a game like this is in his favor regardless. In a few minutes, more henchman will be arriving to pick him, and the loot, up.
The loot. He had it a moment ago.
Nevermind. The money was just a way of keeping score.
"So, your a journalist." He says, keeping moving so the man doesn't have a target. "A writer. A teller of truths, a man who uncovers what really happens. That's cute. And do you tell the truth, or do you just tell whatever you think is important and hope that someone out there, someone in the whole, wide, world, still gives a damn about the truth? Don't answer, I already got you figured out, your a crusader, you think you can fix the world. No. You think other people can fix the world, if you show them the way." He laughs again, a wheezing cackle. "I bet it bothers you how much worse everything seems to get. How whenever change comes, it turns out not to be so different after all. How all these faceless, mindless drones keep doing what they're doing, and as much as you try you're doing it too."
The joker, throughly enjoying himself, now begins on his favorite subject: Himself. "You want to shock people out of their stupor, their sad, empty shells, make them WAKE UP and see what's going on. I've moved beyond that. People aren't worth saving. If they wanted to change they'd do it. They create all this, this elaborate game they call society and law, and rules, and rights, and all that so they have something to look at other then the big, uncaring universe and their total insignificance. They want to obey, and can't bring themselves to realize how unimportant it is. That's the joke. The Joke Im the only one to get. Why do you think I'm always smiling?"
The fog is starting to clear, enough to see vague shapes. He's circled around Spider, and now has his back to the door. But he's not done yet. He's to busy enjoying himself. So he keeps circling, trying to find Spider.
"You can't fix the world. The only thing to do is smash the rubrics cube."

Green Arrow
"Please don't make this about us, Pretty Bird." He drops the nickname on without thinking, then shuts his mouth, irritated despite himself. It was only a while ago they were thinking of getting married, now they couldn't even have a professional conversation. Well, they'd never been able to have one, but now for very different reasons.
He changes the subject before she can make a big deal about the nickname.
"I don't suppose you have any idea where the Joker went?"

Cracklord
2010-08-16, 05:21 PM
Nuada
"Treaty?" He turns on his heel, facing Atem. At last he has a target for his frustrations that actually knows what he's talking about. "What treaty? What treaty can you claim to have honored? You enslave the souls of my people as toys for children. You burn the green places of the world, pollute the ocean and even the very air cries out under your brutal hand. I am here for vengeance, what else?"

The Major
Montanna Max steps into the base. His only concession to the climate is a fur-lined white overcoat that trails along the ground behind him. The rest of Millenium has remained in the Zeppelin, even the captain who usually never leaves his masters side. Or rather, heel. Like a dog.
The major smiles as he sees Deathshead. He is, after-all, one of the geniuses that contributed to project Millenium. And time has not been kind to him. He is so gaunt he looks as though he's been boiled until all his flesh came off, his skin is thin, papery and weak, almost translucent. His limbs are little more then brittle sticks.
The Major, on the other hand, hasn't aged a day. Time has made him wider, his hands are soft and his body has gotten flabby, but otherwise time hasn't dared lay a finger on him.
"Herr Strasse! It has been too long." The Major says, spreading his arms. "How goes the project?"

darkblade
2010-08-16, 05:26 PM
Black Canary

Dinah sighs, she didn't mean to come across so harshly. "I'm sorry I've just been having a bad day. I didn't manage to see where the two psychos went in the chaos down there. Let me check with Oracle."

Dinah presses down on her earring to signal Oracle. "So do you got a lead on the two clown?"

Oracle

"I got a feed. Seems the other guy, Spider is some kind of journalist. They aren't far." Oracle tells Dinah before turning back to the Ripper, machine.

"Who do you want?"

Kirby

"That is more or less how it happened Doctor." Kirby says cheerily before turning back to the cat.

"Well be sure to give your precious Alice my regards." Kirby says smiling darkly, his brief stint in Wonderland, won't soon be forgotten by any.

"I suppose you might as well tell me your little message."

Atem

"The monsters sealed in these cards violated the sanctuary of Giza a millennial past. They took their lives into their own hands." Atem says darkly to the Prince.

"As for the violations of your forests you know well that the Egyptian Empire defended your rights until it fell to Rome. As Pharaoh Atem I hold these people in my protection."

doliest
2010-08-16, 05:28 PM
James Bond
"You are to stop Alex Mercer, the person who caused the current mess that is New York. He's almost unstoppable, and we want him dead. Not captured, as most of the Justice League is attempting, because there are things we frankly don't want them knowing about it. You are the best man for the job; to kill Mercer before he's captured, and to avoid letting them know we did it."

Oracle
Want? Why, Boss, motives are last century. No one asks a Clown or a donkey what they want, why ask me? I have no ambitions to a higher position, I'm as high as they get. Yours truly, Ripper.

Kirby
"So....I guess the first question to ask you about that is, why? Why, exactly, do you kill?" Leland seems to be treating the cat like a hallucination she is sharing. Arkham is treating it as an annoyance.

AnimeKid
2010-08-16, 05:35 PM
Ganon

He ignores the small girl as he closes his eyes and concentrates, trying to locate the power that he is so intimate with. The power of the tri-force.

Samus

In Samus' profession the motto is usually 'shoot first ask questions later'. After if it's not broken don't fix it. So after when she identifies her target, a.k.a The Major, she shoots a missle from her power suits cannon at him.

Dedede

He grabs her suddenly by the shoulders and starts shaking her while franticly saying, "WHO ARE YOU, WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE, AND WHY AM I HERE. ANSWER ME I AM YOU KING NOW ANSWER ME!"

Corvond
2010-08-16, 05:36 PM
Cheshire
"I'm afraid not, she's been dead some years." He replies unflinchingly, if anything his smile widening. Nobody knows what Cheshire wants.
"Anyway, the message is simple, but I find it is evocative because of it's simplicity as I'm sure you'll agree."
He clears his throat theatrically, a paw coming into existence and then vanishing as quickly.
"Behind you." He disappears in a puff of smoke.

James Bond
"Yes of course. Whatever it takes to avoid compromising international security. Do you have your own transport? I will need a liaison to the CIA, afterall."

darkblade
2010-08-16, 05:46 PM
Kirby

Kirby ignores Leland's question as he turns to look behind him.

Oracle

"You're a sick freak. Even by Gotham Standards you know that?" Keep the psycho talking and he won't be going out to kill anyone else.

On another machine Barbra decides it is time to call in the big Batarangs. She calls up the batcave, hopefully Grayson is in.

((This is really annoying when Batman's first name is censored.))

doliest
2010-08-16, 05:47 PM
Samus, Deathshead, and The Major
Samus and Ganon appear suddenly before The Major and his Doctor, and as mentioned, Samus fires a missle. Ganon quickly sends a beam from his hand, destroying it and turns to her, "What....was that!? I don't know what happened after I died, but Aran you have gone psychotic."

Bond
"I think I can arrange one rather easily. We're supplying you with a gun that will break down the biomass in him. One clean shot, and he should start falling apart."

Oracle
Grayson answers, "Barbara? I'm in the batmobile, I've patched in to you through the computer; I'm on my way to apprehend Joker, what is it?"

Cracklord
2010-08-16, 05:49 PM
The Major
He felt secure in his associates base, so he came unprotected. Unfortunately, from where he is standing he is protected none the less. A silver streak with a bluish tinge blue smashes the missile, causing it to explode harmlessly in the air above the Major.
He ignores it, continuing his way to his meeting, but waves a hand.
Two figures make their way out of the zeppelin. The first is tall, with a face that should have gone to some Greek god (the better class of Greek god anyway), dressed in a buttoned up longcoat and hat. The other is a tall, thin woman with curled hair that sweeps the ground as she walks, glasses, freckles and a suit that makes her look bizarrely masculine. She is holding a smoking old fashioned musket.
Doors close behind the Major. You're missing you chance.

Nuada
"Then save who you can, pharaoh. I couldn't call the hunt off now if I wanted to."

doliest
2010-08-16, 05:52 PM
Nuada and Atem
Kaiba has been watching all of this with a sneer, "I don't know how exactly you did that, but I do know to handle it." He removes a gun from a holster withen his suit; it was a little known fact that Kaiba is not an idiot, and has learned what happens at tournaments that he doesn't host. He points and fires, several times.

Nazis and Bounty Hunters
Ganon waves his hands, "Forgive her, she's not really sane. We came to talk to you about a deal."

Ganon and Sukia
You feel it in the next room, interestingly enough, the one Sukia was told that the Volturi were having a meeting in; but you don't know that.

Corvond
2010-08-16, 05:54 PM
Bond
"No need, I was given one before I left." He replies walking back the way he came. "Q ensures that I never leave unprepared. And I'd prefer you didn't make your own way. I could use some company, and I'm sure you still have a lot to tell me about Mercer."

Cheshire
"Nothing. Yet.
No sign of the cat. He's gone somewhere else.

doliest
2010-08-16, 05:55 PM
Bond
She nods, following. The better briefed you are, the more likely Mercer is taken down before he's captured by the Justice League.

nanobot_swarm
2010-08-16, 05:59 PM
Had he been a different person, Deathshead would have been jealous of the Major for his ever youth, but he isn't, he stopped caring about worldliness in the 40's when he only looked slightly less like a corpse than he does now, and still had use of his legs. He replies, "Indeed Herr Maxwell, it has been very long, and you have not changed much since we last met. The Project has not quite started, subjects are still being acquired, though the machines nessecary have been assembled. Since you have been on the other side of the iron curtain, can you tell me what happened to Strangelove? The last I had heard, the Americans had captured him along with the other scientists working on that nuclear bomb."

AnimeKid
2010-08-16, 06:00 PM
Ganon

He enters the room leaving the girl to her inane ramblings. After all he had a job to do.

Samus

She wispers to Ganon, "What do you mean negotiate our target just went through those doors. If your so powerful distract those to so I can kill our target."

Cracklord
2010-08-16, 06:02 PM
Nuada
Nuada jumps, seemng to defy gravity as he spins through it like a martial arts movie on wires or the better standard of ice-skating stunt, avoiding every bullet. He lands, low to the ground, and his spear extends.
He could cross the distance between them in three seconds, and Kaiba would be dead before he knew what was happening.
Instead he speaks to Atem. "He just tried to kill me. If you claim him under your protection, that will be an act of war that even my father cannot ignore, and the treaty will be broken for the final time. If you don't-" He points the spear at Kaiba. In theory it's a stupid weapon against a gun. Only an idiot would test that theory in this situation.
"-Then he's mine."

The Major
"You will have to excuse me, first I have to meet an old, old friend." The Major says, continuing to make his way into the fortress. "In the mean time, get aboard the airship. Get out of the cold."
He doesn't turn his back, but The Captain points. It's not a request. Not at all.

"Ja. He ruined the world when they did that. He took meaning from it." The Major has many hates. The Atom bomb is principle among them.
"We're all that's left, hyu und I. Well, us and the Russian. But Millennium is ready. Our war calls to us, und we answer. Can we transport the machines? If we do, I can promise you all the subjects you could want."

doliest
2010-08-16, 06:09 PM
Samus
Ganon sighs, "We were suppose to first attempt to turn him double agent. Because the actual people doing this are hidden from Hades. And may still be able to go forward without him, something Hades didn't seem to grasp." He turns and complies with the Major, for now.

Nuada and Atem
Kaiba looks at Nuada for a moment, "You seem to think I need his protection. I don't; I can take you." He's not backing down.

The Shoveler
2010-08-16, 06:12 PM
Suika
Ganon finds it impossible to move his legs as he nears the door. They feel quite... hot now.
"Nope, you can't go in there right now, Mr.!" Suika happily chirps. "Huh, what is your name anyways? I'm Suika!"

Cracklord
2010-08-16, 06:15 PM
Nuada
He tilts his head, his white hair flowing dangerously. "You heard him, Atem."

AnimeKid
2010-08-16, 06:19 PM
Ganon

Ganon looks at the little girl and says, "Ganondorf, now if you will excuse me there is something important I must do here." As he says this his cape flares as he tries to use his own magic to breack whatever enchantments are here that prevent him from moving and entering the rrom.

Samus

She growls to herself as she follows Ganon's lead for now, but once things got sticky she going to unleash h*ll upon them.

darkblade
2010-08-16, 06:20 PM
Atem

"Kaiba, don't do this. You do not know what you are dealing with." Atem says sternly moving in between the CEO and the Prince.

Oracle

"Dinah, Ollie and some crazy super tech weilding reporter are dealing with the Clown. I found the Ripper, he just took out a patrol unit and broke into my system." Barbra says giving the ultimate graduated sidekick the address.

Kirby

"Huh thats odd." Kirby says turning back to the Doctors.

"Anyways where were we?"

The Shoveler
2010-08-16, 06:22 PM
Suika
"I told you already, you can go in! There's a meeting going on and it would be rude to enter during it. Whatever business you have can wait," she says, suddenly going serious. You find that there isn't any form of enchantment on you. Could this girl be doing this?

Cracklord
2010-08-16, 06:26 PM
Millenium
The Captain doesn't move, so much as you blink, and when you open your eyes he's there, looming dangerously, his face emotionless.
The girl, on the other hand, does a happy little twirl, and shakes her head, her smile revealing her very prominent fangs. "Not yet. Listen to the girl, and wait 'till they're finished." She scolds. She has the voice of an opera singer, rich and lovely.

Nuada
"He's already begun it. He tried to kill me, Atem. All that matters is, who do I act against? All of you, or just him?"
Kaiba feels a shadow at his back. Mr Wink has finally crossed the stadium, and is blocking off the only road for retreat.

AnimeKid
2010-08-16, 06:32 PM
Ganon

He smirks to himself, this girl... she had power, as well as potential. However she to naive, to (for lack of a better word) good. She reminded him a lot of that fool Link. Always preaching about justice and how his evil would never spread. Come to think of it , if you gave her a green tunic and blonde hair she could be the b*stards sister. "Very well, I'm a patient man" he says as he ceases to try and get in.

doliest
2010-08-16, 06:33 PM
Dedede
"Yo. Ho. All men, hoist your colours high. Heave, ho, Brother and Sister never shall we die." The painting falls to the ground; it's a jumbled masterpiece. Three golden triangles, connected into a pyramid above two teenagers, one brown-haired,pale and in a business suit, the other slightly more lively with more flowing hair and a leather dress. Beneath them is a girl with spiky black hair, surrounded by chains and black liquid, laughing. The areas right and left of her are missing, likely the painting isn't finished yet.

Oracle
"Gotcha. I'm on my way." As he drops the connection, another video from the Ripper, "Bats! Bats! Bats in my belfry! They're coming, you hear me, they're coming to take me away! Yours Truly, Ripper."

Kirby
"Why you feel the need to kill." She seems relieved that the Cat is gone, as is Arkham.

Yami Bakura
And finally the plane touches down in Volterra, Italy. That was fast, almost like it was five or so minutes instead of an hour. Now....now to figure out where the Volturi(or your rival) were.

The Shoveler
2010-08-16, 06:36 PM
Suika
She smiles again, and you seem to be able to move once more. The doors, on the other hand...

industrious
2010-08-16, 06:39 PM
Spider Jerusalem

"Wrong, clown."

Spider keeps moving as well. The journalist pulls out a grenade. He got a whole bandoleer of them at a party. November Fourth party. Celebrating the election.

"They listen. They act. I brought down the government. I beat the Smiler, and forced the Beast into retirement. You can make the world a better place. It's hard, but it's the only thing worth doing."

The detonator sparks, and Spider lobs the grenade in what he assumes is the Joker's direction.

"You, on the other hand...you saw the world, saw its imperfections. You saw the Rubix Cube, and what did you do? You gave up. You thought it was too hard to solve. So you try to smash it. Keep trying to smash it. Me? I worked and sweated to get where I am. I try to solve the cube."

Spider has no clue where the Joker is. In fact, the Joker can see a dim outline of Spider's face over one of the counters.

"If there's anything in the world worth celebrating, it's this. That in general, and on balance, the world this year is better than last."

Crowley

Cheerfully whistling, he barges into the hall.

doliest
2010-08-16, 06:50 PM
Crowley
You move into City Hall, barging in and disrupting what appears to have been a very busy day, with people running every which way.

Ganon and Sukai
Waiting. You are waiting, you are so waiting, this is the show!!!!!!
The door opens, three men stepping out of it. The first, and the one in the lead, is a dark haired man, who gives the air of pure control. Whatever they had been meeting over, he was the one who had run the meeting, beginning to end. To his left is another dark haired man, but one who gives an air of boredom; he hadn't been paying attention and he still isn't. The one to the right, one with blond hair and features best described as 'fair' has his face scrunched up in indignation. They stop before Sukia and Ganon, the lead one stretching out his hands in welcome, "Ah, yes, the good Sukia. I must thank you for blessing our city with your presence, though if you could give us a reason for your appearance?" He looks over at Ganon, "And Ganondorf Dragmire....that you appeared so suddenly has not escaped our notice, and we would like the reason too."

AnimeKid
2010-08-16, 06:51 PM
Ganon

He sits and waits for the meeting to come to and end. When the men come out and approach him with thier question he answers calmly. "I am here looking for something that is very important to me. So you will have to exscuse my rudeness but I must begin my search. Although it has been a pleasure meeting you." When he finishes talking he moves past them towards the room, making sure to keep an eye out in case they try anything funny.

Dedede

He is shaking, he was able to hold up his calm demeanor for a while but now he just wanted out. He jumps at the sudden noise of the painting falling. He picks it up and gives it to the girl that should be dead. "Now can I leave." he says in a shakey voice.

The Shoveler
2010-08-16, 06:52 PM
Suika
"I'm vacationing here! Yukari owed me a favor, so she let me slip through the border for a month!" she says happily, looking at the person who was soon to be called "Mr. Vampire Leader Guy."

nanobot_swarm
2010-08-16, 06:53 PM
Deathshead gives a slight nod. "It would be difficult, many of these machines are very old, and as a consequence, larger and bulkier than modern machinery. Besides, I believe it best to leave them here, as this base was designed with secrecy in mind, after all we are the first ones to roam these halls since it was closed down during the war. Here it would be best to conduct the experiments, as any saboutours would be hard pressed to find this place without freezing to death first. But if you wish to take the machines and leave this place, then that is fine."

industrious
2010-08-16, 06:55 PM
Crowley

"Hello, folks! Special Agent Crowley here. Tell me the problems!"

Odd. He wasn't usually this jovial. Or sarcastically jovial. Personally, he blamed the lack of Aziraphale.

darkblade
2010-08-16, 06:57 PM
Atem

"Very well then." Atem takes a step back and pushes Kaiba forwards.

"Take him but the others here have not personally wronged you." In the time that Atem came from it was not uncommon to sacrfice a single mortal in the name of the greater good. This was no different.

Oracle

"You may be able to take out cops and the kid sidekick but you aren't anything to the bats. Even you have to understand this." Oracle informs the Ripper.

"You will face justice for your crimes if we have to send the every cape, cowl and crown on the damned planet after you."

Kirby

"Oh yes. When you are a timeless being like a nightmare after a while most pleasures fail to entertain you after a few centuries. Eventually there is no joy left in this cold uncaring multiverse beyond the thrill of the hunt and the rush of power that comes from extinguishing an intelligent life." Kirby explains.

"Of course for me the power is slightly more literal than most."

Cracklord
2010-08-16, 07:01 PM
The Major
"Yes, but we don't have the means to transport subjects here efficiently, Deathshead. Progress would slow to a trickle. Too slow, don't you think? Do not fear, we have room for them all."
He leans close. "This is your life's work, Doktor. This is what you were born for. Well now the world is ready for it. Now the world is prepared for you to open up your very own Pandora's box. Are you ready?"

Nuada
Shame. He was so looking forward to killing everyone. Leaving Atem at that, he has nothing else to say to him, he walks towards Kaiba, and removes his spear.
"If you wish a second to make peace with your mortality I can oblige you." He offers.

doliest
2010-08-16, 07:04 PM
Atem and Nuada
Both of you suddenly don't feel like backing downwith this agreement. You want to keep arguing, fighting. Kill each other.

Oracle
"I've seen bats die; what's a younger bat in old skin to me? Skin it twice and burn what's left! Nothing matters in a few hours, everything dies. Yours truly, Ripper."

Dedede
The artist seems to acknowledge you now, separated from the painting, "She who shepherded us is gone. Gone. Now only her power remains, and the eyes are forever forward."

Ganon and Sukia
Ganon is stopped, the bored vampire in front of him, while the leader speaks "We know what is back there, and our greatest treasure will not be left undefended around the Bandit King." He looks over to Sukai, "I apologize for this, but I think he's going to cause a horrible racket."

Crowley
Everyone seems to ignore you, involved in their work. Maybe you aren't speaking loud enough.

The Shoveler
2010-08-16, 07:10 PM
Suika
"Oh it's no problem, sir," she says, taking on an air of nobility. She was the Oni representative, after all! She had to use those "manners" that Remi had told her about before she left for vacation. "I've dealt with things like this before back home."

AnimeKid
2010-08-16, 07:13 PM
Ganon

He snickers as purple flames cover his fist enhancing his already very impressive strength he punches the Vampire in front of him. "And here I thought that this would be boring."

Dedede

Seeing as he is finally getting somewhere he ,rather forcibly, calms himself down a little. "So her power is what is keeping me here, and who is she anyway." his voice still shakey.

industrious
2010-08-16, 07:15 PM
Crowley shifts into his true form. His actual demonic visage. The kind that traumatized children and made grown CEOs faint.

He was always scared when he did that. Scared that he wouldn't be able to go back to his normal appearance.

nanobot_swarm
2010-08-16, 07:17 PM
Deathshead sighs, "Very well, let's get out of this God-Forsaken place then, my blood might start to turn to ice otherwise. We should take everything of value, especially notes on any special projects being conducted here. We also should leave this place intact though, just in case we need to fall back on it at some point in the future."

doliest
2010-08-16, 07:19 PM
Ganon and Sukia
The vampire dodges the punch by swerving to the side and bringing his elbow down on Ganon's thrust out arm. The one who had been on the right charges forward, coming from the side to punch Ganon in the face. Two on one with Vampires who likely equal you; not a good day.

Dedede
"She has brought us here by denying the duty and abusing it's powers. We are not to be here." She places the picture back on the canvas as she begins painting again, and returns to singing.

Crowley
Everyone starts running in every direction. You've caused a panic in city hall with little effort; now to find the mayor like you intended.

darkblade
2010-08-16, 07:20 PM
((Kirby get an update?))

Atem

Atem stands back and waits for the Prince to take Kaiba. Two birds with one stone, it gets Nada to back down and gets rid of Yugi's stalker. Of course if Nada doesn't back down things will get ugly.

Oracle

Babs freezes for a second. Whoever this is knows that it isn't Bruce under that cowl anymore. Grayson isn't prepared for that.

"Grayson, abort. The Ripper knows more than he should. He knows who you are." Barbra curses furiously and hopes her warning reaches him in time.

She then turns back to the Ripper. "Clever, do you know who I am then?"

doliest
2010-08-16, 07:28 PM
(That was a bit ago when the Doctors asked why he felt the need to kill.)

Oracle
"I'm right outside the building; are you sure? Maybe we could call in Canary? She was enough to get him running, wasn't she?"

Another Ripper response, this one, surprisingly, not a mechanical voice, but not the voice that you heard giggling on the ground before the girl Canary had chased disintegrated. It's Bruce Wayne's, "Of course. I've seen everything, boss. I've heard everything. They murmur to me in the night."

Cracklord
2010-08-16, 07:29 PM
Nuada
Kaiba is now within range. If he has anything he wants to do, now is his last chance to do it.

Major
"I'll have my men sort it out." He replies, walking back towards the zeppelin. He passes Samus on the way, and stares at Rip and the Captain. "Und this is the one who tried to kill me?"

doliest
2010-08-16, 07:33 PM
Nuada and Atem
Neither of you want to step down. You're angry. Very angry. Kill each other. Kill everyone. You can feel it building inside you.

Major, Samus, and I would presume Deathshead
The Captain nods, "Yes, Major, she tried to fire a missile at you. The man with the giant nose destroyed it."

AnimeKid
2010-08-16, 07:35 PM
Ganon

Seeing the two come at him he smirks and opens up a portal to the twilight relm below all of the them, including the Oni and the vampire that didn't come at him. He closes that portal and immeadeatly opens, while they are hopefully disoriented another, one and rushes through it closing it as soon as he is thorugh. If this succeds they should be stuck in the twilight relm where the twilight beasts will take care of them and he should be in the room where the triforce is.

Dedede

Seeing that he will not get anymore answers he exits the building and starts banging his head on the wall hoping that it will wake him up from this nightmare.

doliest
2010-08-16, 07:39 PM
Ganon and Sukia
Their leader smiles as you attempt to open the portal, but fail. Something is blocking you; you can feel a power countering you, another Triforce possessor is using their power to stop you.

darkblade
2010-08-16, 07:42 PM
Kirby

"Oh yes. When you are a timeless being like a nightmare after a while most pleasures fail to entertain you after a few centuries. Eventually there is no joy left in this cold uncaring multiverse beyond the thrill of the hunt and the rush of power that comes from extinguishing an intelligent life." Kirby explains.

"Of course for me the power is slightly more literal than most."

Oracle

Brabra leaves Batman hanging as she hears the voice. She knows it can't be him, she already saw it use Damien's voice to Canary. This is just another trick, it has to be another trick.

"Who the hell are you? You son of a bitch!"

Atem

The strange urges compel him to move against Nadia. He pulls a small yo-yo from his pocket and swings it forward throwing the Prince's aim off.

"No. I won't let you kill anyone else. You nearly destroyed us all with that Golden Army. Your kind can't be trusted."

Cracklord
2010-08-16, 07:42 PM
The Major
As the captain can't talk, Rip answers instead. The Major stares at her, then walks closer. "Doktor, I believe we have just found your first test subject." He says, staring at the bounty hunter.

Nuada
"It is not we who broke faith, slaver." He says, turning from Kaiba to glare at the pharaoh. "It is not us who broke our word, who defied offers of peace and burned the world."
He raises a hand, and Mr Wink lowers his clockwork replacement, closing it around Kaiba's head and crushing it. It makes a horrible mess, that is censored by yellow squiggly lines due to 4Kids.
Nuada smiles. "That's how we deal with humans. Reap what you have sown."

nanobot_swarm
2010-08-16, 07:43 PM
A wicked look enters Deathshead's eye and he nods. "Indeed I was thinking the same thing, perhaps she would make a good Loper, though it would probably be a waste of a good pair of legs. I'm sure we'll all find a way to manage."

AnimeKid
2010-08-16, 07:44 PM
Ganon

A slight frown creases his features. NO ONE should know about the twilight relm but him. He does not dwell on it any longer and starts combating the vampires using enhanced puches, kicks, shoulder tackles, and his experience to try and take them down.

The Shoveler
2010-08-16, 07:46 PM
Suika
Ganon must be exerting himself physically. This fight was looking fun, but more important things were at hand. As Ganon's attacks are thrown, he realizes that he can't breath. The density of the air itself has lowered so that all of the particles fly away from Ganon, leaving Suika and the Vampires perfectly safe.

AnimeKid
2010-08-16, 07:47 PM
Samus

She whispers to Ganon, "Either you do something or I starts busting heads." She already had the DNA of two alien races combined into her own. who knew what these guys would do if they found that out.

Ganon

He starts feeling short of breath and frowns, he starts to use his magic to supply him with the oxygen he needs.

doliest
2010-08-16, 07:47 PM
Major, Samus, Deathshead
Ganon raises his hands, "We came to negotiate. My associate is just a little...jumpy. No one is getting turned into a test subject."

Kirby
"...I think we can see the base problem here is a lack of value for life in general. Kirby, killing people for entertainment isn't a sign of mental health. You understand that, right?"

Oracle
A response, back to the mechanical voice, "Everything. Everyone. I am what was, is, and yet to be."

Cracklord
2010-08-16, 07:49 PM
The Major
The Major pays Ganon all the attention he would a mouse squeaking in the corner. "My thoughts exactly. Detain her, herr Captain." He says, then continues up the fold out staircase and boards his zeppelin, the Deus Ex Machina.
As he enters, he turns, and raises his hand in the traditional salute before the door closes. "Seig heil." He says, snapping his heels together. Then he's gone, returning to his flight deck.
The battalion are no longer assembled, just the officers remain. Captain Alhambra, First Lieutenant Zorrin Blitz, and captain Rip Van Winkle all stand to attention. The Doktor rubs his hands together, glad to see his old teacher again, already plotting another perversion of science.
Another chair has been made for Deathshead, on it's own platform. A mystic is standing behind it, dressed in robes and with a shaven head. Raasputin had also arrived.

Samus looks up at the captain, while he calmly removes his coat. He's not wearing a shirt beneath it, showcasing his incredible musculature, more defined then any book on human anatomy. Whenever he moves it looks like headless snakes are writhing under his skin.
Hands balling into fists, he walks towards you, face calm.

AnimeKid
2010-08-16, 07:53 PM
Samus

"I highly advise that you stop your advances." she says as she prepares herself for a fight.

The Shoveler
2010-08-16, 07:54 PM
Bakura
He walks out of the airport, the pilot alerted that his family was still under surveillance and if he told anyone of this excursion, he'd be in for a nasty surprise.
He walks towards the Tournament when he begins to sense the huge abundance of magical energy coming from both Theaters.
"Oh, this is going to be excellent!" he says, continuing towards the Tourney. He'd arrive to find Nuada and Atem in a soon-to-be deathmatch. He'd let them have their fun, he was here for a different purpose for once. He heads towards the theater where Ganon and Suika are.

doliest
2010-08-16, 07:55 PM
Samus
Ganon sighs, deciding they were going to have to show violence first. His hands are glowing purple, as he moves towards the Captain.

Ganon and Sukia
The fight doesn't go well for Ganon; the vampires outnumber him and some of his strength is going to keeping him breathing. Cassius(blond) isn't an amazing fighter, but he's competent and powerful enough; while Marcus is the physically strongest of the Volturi. It doesn't help that the Leader in the back is just smiling some more as the same power he felt before, the power of the third piece of the triforce, is starting to attack him, trying to drain his strength. A distraction of no small amount, at the very least.

Yami Bakura
Bakura would arrive at the Theater to find Ganon fighting two Vampires, while a third one watches and a women drinks from a bottle.

Colesign
2010-08-16, 07:58 PM
Mary Poppins

{Sorry about the delay: I spent most of the day applying wood sealer to the back porch:smallyuk:}

Mary reaches a few key conclusions: one, this girl was born two years ago, and two, her Uncle Jacob had the form of a wolf, the wolf that supplied the pelt Renesmee was now holding.

Eh. She'd had worse children to look after.

She smiles diplomatically. "I must say, you are very mature for your age, Renesmee. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if you've learned a lot already from watching the work your parent's do on their project. Is it scientific in nature?"

The Shoveler
2010-08-16, 08:00 PM
Bakura
"Well done, oh great Bandit King!" he says, overly sarcastic. Every villain needs an entrance. "Anyone up for a little Card Game? I promise I'll go easy." Again, overly sarcastic.

Suika
She just watches. She didn't really need to get involved, she just felt like testing the power of this Bandit King Ganondorf.

Cracklord
2010-08-16, 08:01 PM
The captain blurs with movement, smashing his fist into Ganon. To somebody unfamiliar just how dangerous the Captain is, that might not sound so bad.
Apon being hit, they would never realize how wrong they are. The captain can catch monomolecular wires. The captain, when hit by bullets, frequently has to scrape discs of metal off his skin. And even if you do hurt him he can regenerate easily. It would take a shadow to cut him, and he can dodge anything.
More to the point, he's a very skilled fighter, strong enough to roundhouse kick Alucard in half. Anything he hits is going to suffer.
Straightening from the exertion, he rounds on Samus.

doliest
2010-08-16, 08:02 PM
Mary Poppins
Renesmee shakes her head, "Mystic. And I age more rapidly then I should. I could show you the project." The pelt didn't seem to get dirty despite being dragged, either.

Samus/The Captain
Ganon buckles over, his fist losing it's glow. He hadn't fought in a while, a shame since his magic was disintegration; even the Captain would have a hard time shaking that off.

AnimeKid
2010-08-16, 08:02 PM
Ganon

His anger was rising, these INSECTS were forcing him back and were getting close to defeating him. With a roar he transforms into the giant bore that is Beast Ganon and starts trying to trample the all and turn them into pancakes.

Samus

She charges her cannon and waits for a clear shot at the captain. She then shoots him when he downs Ganon. The energy used in Samus' suit is very potent and usually eleminated just about anything. After all she was feared by criminals in her time for a reason. If the cannon did not work she was more than capable of engaging in melee combat.

darkblade
2010-08-16, 08:05 PM
Kirby

"Of course I understand the value of sentient life. There wouldn't be half as much joy in the extinguishing of human life if everyone of you didn't have infinite potential for good, evil and everything in between. That's why I honour you as my meals."

Oracle

"****, this thing knows all of our secrets and it likes to play mindgames. It can be Damien, Bruce, and who knows who else. It's like the worst of Max Lord and Clayface combined. I don't want anyone going in there alone. I'm sending Ollie over now." Barbra says desperately trying to keep some optimism in her voice, and failing badly.

Black Canary

Canary takes a message from Oracle and delivers it to her Ex-Boyfriend. "Ollie, Oracle says Batman is heading after the Ripper but he'll need some backup. You go further back with him than I do so she wants you on it. I'll go after the clown, we'll finish this conversation later."

With that she leaps across the rooftops heading to where the Spider and the Clown are still arguing.

Atem

That whole burning the world thing hits a bit close to home. Atem destroyed his own Empire in flame with his duel against the Theif King. He will not let this insult stand. He pulls on the yo-yo trying to disarm the Prince, force him to play by his rules.

Cracklord
You're caught of in the base, nowhere to run but the flying machine. The zeppelin is mammoth, epic in its proportions; the gondola alone was the size of Buckingham Palace.

Nothing to do but fight. You have a clear shot, directly at his chest. You take it. The captain breaks apart, his body turning to mist, that reforms an instant after the shot passes through.He crosses the intervening distance and then picks her up without the slightest amount of strain. His grip is powerful, and whats more makes it very clear that should he choose, he could continue exerting pressure until your neck is crushed, and your armor and even forcefield wouldn't create any more difficulty to him. Suddenly, the Captain's arm had multiple wolves' mouths forming along its length which immediately began to bark and snap, then it returns to normal.
His head shakes, almost imperceptibly. His intent is clear. Don't draw this out.

The Shoveler
Suika
Now that wouldn't do. She had no intention of being turned into a flat being. She throws sake onto Ganon and makes it get denser. It hardens from the pressure and starts to stick to Ganon's skin, making movement difficult. Not only that, but it was searing hot from the very same pressure that made it solid.

AnimeKid
2010-08-16, 08:11 PM
Samus

Her armor could take just about anything. After all it was forged by the Chozo, one of the most technologically advanced races. so unless he has the ability to crush material much stronger than Titanuim alloy he was going to have a very hard time. She kicks him with all her might and considering her power suit and her already way past human strength that was a lot of force.

Ganon

He powers through his rage, magic, and power in this form over coming any of the little demons parlor tricks and continues trying to flatten his enemies.

Cracklord
2010-08-16, 08:14 PM
The captain does. The kick hits his chest, and stops, as completely as if you'd tried to kick a force-field. There's not an inch of give about the animal. he shakes his head again, but his eyes narrow. Last warning.

The Shoveler
2010-08-16, 08:15 PM
Suika
That's it. She'd had enough of this man. Enough tricks, life didn't matter at this point. It was him, or her. She takes the ball on her person and lowers its density, causing it to turn into a vapor. She then directs the vapor into the spot where Ganon would be charging, right in front of her. When he gets there, he'd be compressed into a ball, no matter how powerful he was.

Cracklord
2010-08-16, 08:22 PM
The Major
It's good to return to his chair. Once more he's in control, the world is at his fingertips. It's robotic arm turns, and he looks at an enormous, painstakingly detailed map of America. Right now, it is completely white. As they took territory, it would become red, until at last they stretched too far and it was over. That was reason enough to fight.
"We are all here. Load the zeppelin. Take everything. It's time to finish our farcical dance. The interlude is over. At long last, it's time for our overture."
The soldiers, well used to the majors fanciful turn of phrase, began to do take them, bringing them on board the last remaining territory of Nazi Germany.

doliest
2010-08-16, 08:29 PM
Ganon, Sukia, Yami Bakura
Cassius and Marcus are thrown against the wall by Ganon's transformation and power. Aro merely watches in amusement as the Great Corrupter and one of the greatest Oni fought. He doesn't seem afraid, though if either pays attention, they can feel power growing in him. He's no longer attempting to hide that he holds one third of the Triforce.

Kirby
"So, you kill from boredom, rather than find a hobby?"

Colesign
2010-08-16, 08:32 PM
Mary Poppins

"I'd be delighted to see it, if it's not a bother." Mary says.

As she follows Renesmee to wherever she lead her, she speaks up again.

"I do believe I've spent most of the conversation asking you about your parents. I've yet to ask about you! I would love it if you could tell me a bit about yourself; what you like, the things you do, and other aspects."

AnimeKid
2010-08-16, 08:34 PM
Ganon

He aims his stomps at the vampires first. One of them has a piece of the triforce and the sooner he got it the sooner he could leave.

Samus

She shoots the captain with her energy cannon again and once he is desintergrated she rolls into her suits ball form and rolls away to get a to a better position to defend herself.

The Shoveler
2010-08-16, 08:36 PM
Bakura
"You know what? I summon Newdoria!" he shouts, summoning a weird, humanoid creature with applications all over its body next to Cassius. It strikes at him with its claws, doing real damage. How could a hologram do damage?

Suika
Being ignored, she jumps into the air and attempts to slam her foot into Ganon's back. Super Strength from an Oni. That was going to leave a mark in the morning.

industrious
2010-08-16, 08:40 PM
Crowley

He hunts for the greatest smell of sin. For the most powerful odor of corruption. For the sleaze and charm that politicians cultivate, because without it, they are just men.

He turns himself back into his normal form. A stray tentacle lingers for a moment before reluctantly withdrawing.

"Mister Mayor?"

doliest
2010-08-16, 08:41 PM
Mary Poppins
She starts leading you forward, until the reach the stairs where Carlisee is still there, along the way she says, "I like dolls. I tend to stay in my room; my parents tend to be busy." Carlisee watches as you approach,
"Renesmee, where are you taking Ms.Poppins."

"To show her the Project."

"I don't think your parents would like that. Neither would Ms.Poppins." He looks over Renesmee, "I'm sorry, but the Project is rather dangerous, Ms.Poppins. It's best if you don't get involved."

Crowley
He looks at the now normal demon man, "Y....yes?" You'd caught him trying to run, like everyone else.

Ganon, Yami Bakura, Sukia
Cassius attacks the monster. How could one slam into a hologram? Who knows? Me. Me, that's who.

Cracklord
2010-08-16, 08:42 PM
As the cannon charges, he flings her against the wall, hard enough to crack it. You just made him angry.
The blast scorches him, but he emerges unharmed. Unless it's silver it's not going to harm the king of the wolves in the slightest. Hair is growing on his face. Silvery white hair, long and soft.
He punches you, your armor holding up but the force sending you off your feet and flying down the corridor. A wolfhead formed of mist flies after you, leaving a trail behind it, and smashes you again.
As you look up, you see he's taken his other form. An enormous wolf, very nearly the size of an elephant. Bit it doesn't seem consistent, mist trails from it's body in a few places, as though the form is an effort of will. Or maybe not, it's hard to tell.
He lopes towards you.

AnimeKid
2010-08-16, 08:46 PM
Ganon

Feeling pain in his back Ganon thinks to himself, 'Yep, just as annoying as Link.' He then turns his attention to Suika and attempts to trample her and everytime he misses the ground shakes throwing Suika off balence and making it harder to dodge.

AnimeKid
2010-08-16, 08:50 PM
Samus

She is surprised by the force behind most of the werewolf attacks. When the wolf lunges at her she rolls into ball form and rolls under him, leaving a trail of bombs behind her. She continues to roll leaving more bombs until she gets to the door that the major is behind.

industrious
2010-08-16, 08:53 PM
Crowley

"Oh calm down. In about three hours, you're going to just remember this as a dream. If I wanted to hurt you, I would have done so already. Now then. Here, Mister Mayor, is what I want."

Crowley's face has an odd expression on it. Not that the expression itself was uncommon, but the face and intelligence behind it was wholly unused to it. Crowley looked...concerned.

"What seems to be the problem here?"

The Shoveler
2010-08-16, 08:58 PM
Bakura
The beast gets destroyed, then the mystical forces inside it start to wrap around Cassius, draining his life force... err, unlife force.

Suika
The trampling gets him nowhere as Suika is now flying. As a rule, everyone in Gensokyo can fly. She still wonders how that is. She then shoots many, many bullet-like projectiles of concentrated magic. They called this "Danmaku," and she would overwhelm this thing with it. Until he runs into her trap. She flies away towards her little area, still shooting at Ganon.

AnimeKid
2010-08-16, 09:10 PM
Ganon

Seeing as this is going nowhere he transforms back into his regular form and calms down. He begins shooting his own beams of magic and focuses the triforce of power to where her blast become like a tickle to him. Although if this girl has the master sword on her he was going to flip.

Cracklord
2010-08-16, 09:14 PM
The Major advances out of the fire and smoke, wisps of smoke clinging to him, but otherwise looking unaffected. You can't keep this up. He's not hurt, but his beating seriously damaged your suit and shield.
You have three choices. Either bore this out, and you'll probably lose, come peacefully and see what they want, or escape fight again at a time more of your choosing.
He disappears again, then appears behind you, grabbing you behind the head and tossing you into another wall. The steel buckles and folds under the force of impact.
He strides towards you again.

The Shoveler
2010-08-16, 09:14 PM
Suika
She throws a die at you, going straight for your head. She gets out of the way of Ganon's blasts, staying airborne. Just a little closer... the vapors were moving too slowly towards Ganon for her liking, but she couldn't do anything about that at the moment.

Colesign
2010-08-16, 09:19 PM
Mary Poppins

She starts leading you forward, until the reach the stairs where Carlisee is still there, along the way she says, "I like dolls. I tend to stay in my room; my parents tend to be busy." Carlisee watches as you approach,

"Renesmee, where are you taking Ms.Poppins."

"To show her the Project."

"I don't think your parents would like that. Neither would Ms.Poppins." He looks over Renesmee, "I'm sorry, but the Project is rather dangerous, Ms.Poppins. It's best if you don't get involved."

Mary Poppins ***** an eyebrow. "This ever-so-vague "Project" of yours can't be too dangerous, Mr. Cullen. After all, you've deemed it safe enough to reside in the same house as that of your Grandchild here."

AnimeKid
2010-08-16, 09:23 PM
Ganon

He tilts his head to the side dodging the dice and continues shooting blasts at her.

Samus

Her foe was good and the fight was taking its toll on her. She hangs her head in shame of being bested and surrenders herself to the hulking behemoth.

The Shoveler
2010-08-16, 09:26 PM
Suika
She manipulates the die, making it go to maximum density in an instant, right over Ganon. Liquid plastic falls on him as the super-condensed die melts at a rapid pace. She takes this time to continue flying around Ganon, moving the particles slowly and shooting Danmaku at him. If it came down to a survival match, she'd win.

doliest
2010-08-16, 09:30 PM
Bakura
Cassius falls to the ground screaming, only to get back up; you could feel Aro countering you and any other magic you or Ganon employed, beyond his shapechanging. Cassius has bloodlust in his eyes.

Mary Poppins
"I don't think they should be doing it here with Renesmee around; but their logic is anywhere else is far more dangerous for her. To be frank, I don't think they should be doing it at all."

Team Nazi+Samus
Ganon gets up, his hands glowing; he's recovered, "You're going to let go of the street whore; or I'm going to have to get serious, Major. Ready to talk?"

The Shoveler
2010-08-16, 09:34 PM
Bakura
He sees this, mouths the word "Sh*t" and proceeds to get out of there. The Triforce could be acquired another way, which he was going to do. He runs to the Tournament Theater.

AnimeKid
2010-08-16, 09:38 PM
Ganon

The burn from the die is only slightly irritating and so is the fact that she keeps dodging his blasts. So he stops that and instead starts picking up Marcus and throws the Vampire at her hoping that she will try and save him while he tries to get the triforce.

Cracklord
2010-08-16, 09:38 PM
The Major
The Captain drags Samus onto the Zeppelin, through corridors and rooms to the main deck.
A large bronze eagle seemed to hover on the wall behind them, and beneath it was a map of America, every town, village, city and landmark impeccably detailed. A chair on a robotic arm hovered in front of it, where the short tubby major she was hired to kill inspects his target. Deciding what to attack first and what to save for the end. It wouldn't be a war if he didn't take mistakes, didn't lose his own men as well, didn't drag it on until both sides were strained at each others throats.
A huge Swastika is on the floor, a floor as big as a parade ground, and above it is the cockpit where the behemothic machine is directed and driven.
The deck is all but empty, the soldiers are busy loading experimental machines and weapons onto the vessel. Just the officers are here. An androgynous boy in a Hitler Youth uniform with cat ears sits at the Majors feet, curled like a real cat and purring slightly, ears twitching. The doktor stands behind him, blond hair, bizarre surgical glasses, thin lips and gangly body, six fingers on each hand.
A huge woman, muscled to an almost obscene extent stood next to the opera singer from before, one half of her body tattooed with twisting runes that covered everything, even her eyelid and the inside of her mouth. The ink seemed to move and change whenever you turned away, and she carried an enormous scythe. Beside her was a brown skinned man dressed like a dandy, looking sharp in his suit and hat, with a pencil thin mustache and green eyes. Rip van Winkle was smiling again, giving you a predatory look that suggests she's sizing you up for a fitted suit, or coffin.

Deathshead has been given his own chair, and is accompanied by a strange man in a robe, with a shaven head and beard, and haunting, intense eyes that seemed to drag your attention whichever way you stare. I assume Deathshead is currently supervising the loading of his life's work, and Rasputin hasn't anything to add yet.

The Major turns around and nods at the captain. "She ist yours, Deathshead, my gift to you." He says, with an expansive gesture.
"You see Fraulein, we simply refuse to die. At long last, we return, our work complete and our numbers replenished, to find that there is no place in this world for us. No meaning, no point to us anymore."
He lowers his brow. "And we don't care. You're trying not to remember us. Well we won't let you forget. The war will never end until everyone of us spits our last breath at you, and dies at long last."
He leans back. "But you're part of this now. Welcome to the battalion."

Zorrin Blitz looks at Ganon. "Shop talking. Or I'll blow your F*cking head off." She means every word. All Millenniums officers who aren't the captain turn to look at him. Every single one is lethal enough to have a good chance of killing him. It's not even a fight over here with all of them at once.
"We don't care who you are, or how much influence you have. That's not out problem. Your here, and here they are calling the shots." She indicates the Major and Deathshead. "Not you. If you don't like it we'll have you eaten."

The Major waves a hand. "No need for that yet. Our battalion could always use more troops. You've been around a long time and done the smart thing, but that isn't always the fun thing. You need some fun in your life, some meaning, some sport. Don't you want to be part of the sacking of the land of Liberty? Don't you want to be there when everything burns to ash and the streets are full of bloated, stinking carrion? Or are you afraid to remember what it is to be a man, to dance with death, to love and hate your enemy, to feel again! To know emotion as nobody else ever will! What do you say?"

Colesign
2010-08-16, 09:40 PM
Mary Poppins

Mary makes a sympathetic sound. "Sometimes people can be overly focused on the goals of their live's work, and wind up ignoring the more important things."

Diplomatically, she adds: "I'm certain they are working on this project for what they feel are good reasons: I assume you've made attempts to reason with them?"

The Shoveler
2010-08-16, 09:55 PM
Suika
He's a vampire, he can handle it. She dashes at him while his back is turned and slams her foot into him, knocking him into a wall. It won't hurt him, but it gets him away from the door.

doliest
2010-08-16, 09:58 PM
Mary Poppins
"Of course. They won't listen; they said it has to go like this." He seems sullen, for a moment, "The best I can do is ensure as little damage comes as possible."

Nazis & Samus
He looks bemused, "None of these creatures could kill me. Still....an alliance? That's what Hades wanted; so sure." He looks past at Samus, "Sorry doll. Job's a job." Then down at Major, "You can't kill her, by the way."

AnimeKid
2010-08-16, 10:00 PM
Ganon

Correction this girl is FAR more annoying than Link EVER was. He climbs out of the wall and brushes the debris of his shoulder. He then procceds to dash at her and pulls his sword from his sheath and then slashes at her.

Cracklord
2010-08-16, 10:07 PM
The Major
The insane battilion commander nods. "Fair enough. Have him fitted for a uniform. Sergent at Arms, SS. Sidearm and rifle. Soldiers are an armed group. Then take him for medical examination and argumentation, and give him a command."
Zorrin clicks her heals and salutes. "Jawohl." She replies, and leads him down a corridor. Ten minutes later, he's holding a neatly pressed uniform fitted to his specifications, boots and helmet, rifle and sidearm. He is then led into a medical bay, where he finds the doktor has beaten him there, and is examining a row of tools. All look sharp and painful.
"Take a seat, I'll be there in a minute." he says, not changing his expression.

doliest
2010-08-16, 10:10 PM
The Major
Ganon sits down, but clearly still ready for an act of betrayal.

Crowley
The mayor stutters out, "N..nothing is wrong. Just a very busy day. Wadda you want?"

industrious
2010-08-16, 10:15 PM
Crowley

"Something is wrong. I know that, because a very small Anti-Christ told me something is wrong in Little Forks. And I am here...to help. Because the Angel usually in charge of this is on holiday, and I offered to fill in."

doliest
2010-08-16, 10:16 PM
Crowley
"I....I don't know of anything that's going wrong. If something is...it's not me." He shakes his hands, "I don't know, I'm just an elected official."

Cracklord
2010-08-16, 10:16 PM
The Doktor walks over. He moves jerkily, as though he's powered by springs, his movement beginning in a blur then slowing down until it was just coasting along. There was no rhythm to the man.
He inspects everything, your eyes, your muscles, the density an durability of your teeth, your reflexes, well, almost everything. You're just grateful he doesn't make you take you pants off. At last he makes a final jot on a clipboard, and sits down. "There are some things we will have to change." He says casually, as though a complete rework of your body was the most natural thing in the world. "Your retinas are a weakness and far to imprecise. Your muscles are insufficient, for one, as well as your ability to resist trauma. And your nerve system is inefficient and prone to overwhelming." He hands you a syringe. "Inject this in you femoral artery please. Then lie down and try to relax."

doliest
2010-08-16, 10:18 PM
The Major
Ganon looks at him, "I agreed to work with you guys; that doesn't mean I trust you to inject me with drugs. It's one of the oldest tricks in the book, and it's a book I wrote."

industrious
2010-08-16, 10:26 PM
Crowley

"I will be back if you are lying to me."

He isn't. Crowley can tell. Demons, in general, can tell.

Time for his good deed of the day. Which he was only doing for Aziraphale. He got so stuffy when Crowley didn't mind the shop for him while he was away.

"In about two hours, you will think this was all a paranoid fantasy. A representation of the evils in your town. Fight the evils, Mister Mayor. Charge the trenches."

Crowley walks out of city hall, and begins wandering the streets. And several blocks away, Mary Poppins can feel something wicked this way coming. Or at least, vaguely wicked, in their general direction.

Cracklord
2010-08-16, 10:30 PM
The Doktor stares at him. They have moved into another of the rooms on the zeppelin, which the Major can but usually chooses not to monitor, particularly when he's thinking about war, so he's the only one who can really be appealed to. Zorrin is simply smoking a cigarette and ignoring the proceedings.
"Listen. I'm going to have to remove your eyes and replace the retinas without unattatching them. I'm going to have to cause your muscles to deteriorate and then regrow them from scratch. I'm going to have to add additional nerves to your system and the biological equivalent of surge protectors to your brain. And to do all that, I'm going to have to remove roughly half your flesh and nearly all of your skin. So tell me, do you really want to be conscious and able to feel pain when I do all that?"

doliest
2010-08-16, 10:35 PM
Spiderman; Marvel's 2nd Finest
Your plane finally touches down in Gotham. Several delays had hit at stopovers, a flight had been canceled, and you'd spent a night in an airport, but here you were, Mr.Jameson's words still ringing in you head after all this time,
'D***it Parker, I've been getting word of a major science symposium in Gotham in three days, and all my reporters are out! That's it, you go there and get that story and those pictures! This is your chance to make something of yourself!
Well, here you were with a day and a half to spare. Of course, you'd also gotten the call from MJ; the Biomass outbreak...but you didn't have a way back until that return ticket kicked in, and, for the most part, it had been a safe evac thanks to the Avengers and Justice League. So maybe this wouldn't be too bad.

Ganon
"I don't want to give you the wrong impression here; I'm not going under. I can take the pain, but when I get to the winner's circle, I don't give myself to anything. I'll take it awake." Ganon shakes his head, "I've taken worse over the years. It's been a long time since I crawled my way up from a nobody to the Shadow Don, but I can still take it."