PDA

View Full Version : (3.5 Gestalt) Help make my Psion//Factotum/Chameleon funner?

Protecar
2010-08-14, 11:00 PM
Hello Playgrounders, Pro here. :belkar:

So I'm in a higher level campaign right now as a 14 Psion//1 CC/8 Factotum 8/5 Chameleon

I'm not going for crazy optimized, but I am going for crazy fun! :smallbiggrin:

Part of my goals is to take advantage of as much magickyness on my character as possible.

Stats:
str-10
cha-10
dex-14
con-18
wis-18
int-23(+2 variable from Chameleon)=25

I've also got max ranks in UMD.

I want to take advantage of my access to spells from any arcane/divine class(working up to 7 Chameleon so I can always have access to both) and was looking for suggestions as to the best spells to get for each slot(and where I can get said spells at the lowest spell slot).

Also, I'm looking for a way to boost ML for purpose of overcoming Power Resistance.

Aaaaaand: I just leveled and was trying to find some good utility psion powers to choose for my new powers(I figure I should at least nab another 7th level power and probably another high level: I'm open to suggestions).

tl:dr: Anyone care to take a crack at what spells I should have prepped for my Chameleon side? Factotum side? Psion side? Even my 1 level of CC?

Thanks in advance, I hope I made things clear(ish)! :smallbiggrin:

Flickerdart
2010-08-14, 11:10 PM
Chameleons make pretty good crafters, since you can use the floating feat for different item crafting feats.

Protecar
2010-08-14, 11:51 PM
I thought of that but what exactly do people tend to craft that's useful?

Flickerdart
2010-08-14, 11:52 PM
Wands are very useful, because they deplete. Situational rings are also nice.

Protecar
2010-08-14, 11:56 PM
Wands and rings. I see. My big issue is finding enough downtime in game to do said stuff. :smallconfused: