PDA

View Full Version : Trying to gain tremorsense 3.5

crillitor
2010-08-15, 04:13 AM
As the title above, I'm trying to get a character to get tremorsense as early as possible. I'm wondering if there is some feats in a book that I missed or something.

I am fully aware of the Earth Dreamer prestige class in RoS.

Alleine
2010-08-15, 04:49 AM
The List of Stuff (http://community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/75882/19871954/Lists_of_Stuff) is a handy thing to bookmark, and I think someone may have reposted it somewhere around here.

Tremorsense
Tremor Graft, elemental graft, Magic of Eberron
Darkrunner 4 (LoM) (ecl 8)
Earth Dreamer 3 (RoS) (ecl 10), lesser tremorsense: 10 feet only
Horizon Walker 6 (DMG), 30 feet
Insectile Template (Savage Species), LA+2
Scorpion Sense, ecl 1, feat, Sandstorm, 10' or 20'
Scorpion Carapace, armour, Sandstorm
Geomancer 9 (stage 5 drift), ecl 15, Complete Divine, 30'
Landshark Boots, soulmeld, Magic of Incarnum, 10' or more
Cavelord 7, ecl 12, FR: Underdark, 30'
Favoured Soul 5, drow substitution level, Drow of the Underdark
Arachnomancer 3, ecl 8, Drow of the Underdark, 20', 60' at 6th level, limited use
Cavestalker 8, ecl 13, Drow of the Underdark, 30'

Easiest would likely be the graft or the armor, especially if you have the cash.

Andion Isurand
2010-08-15, 05:37 AM
Just beware that you can only have 5 grafts of one type as per the most recent rules,

types including....

elemental, draconic, deathless, warforged, silthilar, illithid, aboleth, yuan-ti, beholder, fiendish, undead, etc etc

Person_Man
2010-08-16, 08:47 AM
The Incarnate opens his Feet chakra at level 4. But Landshark Boots are a Totemist Soulmeld, so he'd have to spend a feat to get it. Alternatively you could go Totemist 5 (or Incarnate 4/Totemist 1) and not spend a feat. Or you can just spend 2 feats (Shape Soulmeld and Open Least Chakra) to get it, but Open Least Chakra has a minimum character level of 6.

Honestly though, why would you want tremorsense?