PDA

View Full Version : Devils and Contracts, looking for aid.

Desril
2010-08-15, 10:36 PM
Does anyone happen to have a Contract that could be used as a Pact Certain or Pact Insidious with fill in the blanks for the price/rewards so that I can make my players actually have to read the contract and not have to describe it (if I do, I'll make it fairly obvious what it is, and they're not supposed to know, all they will know is that by signing their name they'll gain power, unless they read it).

So, anyone happen to have something like that lying around? The longer and more complex the better.

Human Paragon 3
2010-08-15, 10:45 PM
Maybe we can turn this into a Round Robin writing exercise. Each poster writes the next paragraph of a contract. When we're done, you'll have a great contract that you can use. Hopefully. I'll start.

Section 1 -- Defining of Terms

This contract, hertofore referred to as the Agreement, binds two or more parties into a lawful agreement. The first party, heretofore referred to as the undersigned agrees to perform a service or services OR rescind possession of an object, itym or atifact of power and/or treasures defined below OR remit their souls to the Nine Hells at the instant of their death. Death is defined as the soul leaving the body and traveling to or through one or more plains into what in common parlance is known as the afterlife. The exact nature of the Agreement is spelled out in Section 3. The second party, heretofore referred to as Agenti Inferni agrees the furnish the undersigned with an item or favour in return for the abovementioned payment as defined in Section 3 of the Agreement.

Mr. Anon Omys
2010-08-19, 08:55 AM
Section 2 -

All conditions set forth herein must be completed by the undersigned prior to the passing of five years subjective time for the undersigned. Should the undersigned fail to meet all terms and conditions set forth, the undersigned immediatly looses all claim and right to any benifits granted herein, and furthermore must release his/her soul to the Agent Inferni at such a time as the soul of the undersigned passes to the state of being known as "the afterlife." Furthermore, all male heirs of the undersigned loose their souls to the Agent Inferni at such a time as they enter "the afterlife" untill Seventy Seven Generations (defined as a period of twenty years) have passed or untill the terms of this contract have been fuffilled. The preceding clause is moot in the case of an agreement in which the undersigned viods the right to his/her sould upon death.
Should the Agent Inferni fail to meet all obligations set forth herein, the agent inferni looses all claim to any benifit not granted immediatly upon the signing of this Agreement. The Agent Inferni has no other obligation to the Undersigned.