PDA

View Full Version : Is this Real? Present

Slayed_Prophet
2010-08-16, 03:14 PM
Time...
Time...
Time...
You are the Alfa and the Omega, But You don't exist in beetween...
Those words resonate in your heads as you wake up.
You can see from the window (if you have any at home) that today an Illusion storm is coming through the city, as the sky is painted in odd colours, and Different creatures emmanate from the sky.
After you wake up, where will you go?, where are you?
Ooc: Sorry for the delay :smallfrown:

Mister_Sinister
2010-08-16, 03:37 PM
Asher wakes up in his inn room. The sunlight had been falling on his face, and he was not comfortable with it. "Bloody Sol..." When he realised that it wasn't sunlight, he quickly became alarmed. "Why does this always happen... another bloody adventure."

Getting up and performing his usual pre-armour stretches, Asher checked the room again for any signs of tampering - you never know what those devils might be planning. Finding none, he proceeded downstairs.

Sitting down at a table, he waited for any service to come his way.

mootoall
2010-08-16, 04:38 PM
Zorman was woken from his dream, a dream full of destiny, by flashes of bright, multicoloured light coming from the entrace of his little, temporary hideaway, a cave he had "commandeered" from a pair of bears. They had been delicious.

*sigh* "I hate it when this happens," he said to himself, wandering out of the cave, straight through an illusory bugbear. He had camped there for the night despite the fact that the city was only a few hours' journey away because he had been flat out exhausted from the flight from that thrice-damned cleric of Prethor. He entered the main gates of the city after being poked and prodded to assure he wasn't an illusion, and then sent on his way. What he planned to do in the city he wasn't sure.

First he wanted to get in from the illusion storm, as it was getting irritating ignoring the sudden bursts of light and monsters coming screeching out of the sky. Seeing a fairly decent inn, he stepped indoors, and headed straight for the common room, trident on his back.

OOC: Is there an OOC thread for this? If not, could there be? It's a great place for questions to be asked and answered, and I have a few of them.

They are:
1) Do illusion storms happen often enough that we're used to them? we've been living in illusion land for years, right?

2) What's the name of this city? Is it a big, busy city, or a relatively small one? Is it on the water?

3) Should we all "accidentally" gather in one place? The inn I mentioned happens to be the one that Asher is in, but do you want that?

mrcarter11
2010-08-17, 12:32 AM
Ande stands out on the streets looking up at the sky, wondering what the storms hold for the city in the days ahead.

Starfols
2010-08-17, 03:41 AM
Krugnar snorts, rolls over, and slowly awakes.

He blinks and rubs his eyes, squinting grumpily at at his blurry surroundings. He's not sure of his location, mostly because he doesn't remember much of last night. As he looks around in the ruddy twilight, he sees a few landmarks he recognizes, and his memories all begin to piece together. He was in an alley, laying amid piles of broken glass and old garbage. He groaned and sat up, turning around to see a dwarf, also unconscious, and with several large bruises on his face. It was pretty clear now. Whomever started it aside, this fight had been a draw.

"Bah! Beardymidget should not have won.." Krugnar rubbed his jaw, confirming the tooth on the ground was indeed his. Good thing orcs grow them back. Krugnar looked more closely at the dwarf. He looked naturey, and had been fighting with a pair of weapons, he's likely to be some hunter. Krugnar pocketed his weapons (a dagger and a shortsword) and flipped his tooth onto his chest; maybe he could use it to track Krugnar down for a rematch someday. His business done, Krugnar scooped up his bag and hat, and left.

As he went out of the alley, he saw the sign for the Balor's Navel, one of the rougher bars in the town, or at least the one with the most fights. Krugnar headed a few blocks away, and turned away, looking for somewhere to ride out the illusion storm. He found an actually respectable looking inn, not just a bar, and pulled open the door. This will be a good place to hide, and maybe even get hired.

Mister_Sinister
2010-08-17, 06:09 AM
Seeing the orc stride into the place where he was staying, Asher observed him carefully, not giving away any emotion, while waiting to be served.

I wonder what he's doing here...

mootoall
2010-08-17, 07:53 AM
Zorman watches the crowd in the common room aloofly, trying not to draw too much attention to himself. He takes a seat by the fireplace, trying to keep a little bit warm, and leans back. His red robes are tattered and worn, and his appearance isn't made more elegant by his armor. When a battered and bruised Orc came into the room, he chuckled a bit, and called over a serving girl.

Obrysii
2010-08-17, 10:58 AM
Alex shifted uneasily in her seat, waiting patiently for whomever would visit her - the eight year old alienated most people of her age and even those beyond her - and she was used to being alone.

Shifting slightly, her purple-hued eyes searched the skies, and she nodded; today was an odd day - a new day, to be sure, and many futures now shifted towards tomorrow.

"I wonder who will visit me today?" she asked a small gem, which rested on the table; her psicrystal, it sensed her emotions and responded with a quick-witted wonderment.

Starfols
2010-08-18, 02:28 AM
Krugnar stomped into the inn, and looked around. Yes, this would do. The inn was populated by adventurer-looking types, and some of them looked alone. Plenty of opportunity to land a bodyguarding job. Krugnar wandered to a free table, next to some halfling (Alex), and sat down. The chair squeaked slightly under his weight, and he relaxed. He pulled his hat low over his face and beckoned for service, leaning back comfortably. Maybe today wouldn't be so bad, after all.

Obrysii
2010-08-18, 06:57 AM
The girl got up - walking over to the new man who had appeared, and she tugged on his shirt. "Hiya," she said - and immediately from her voice it was clear she was simply a child - a human girl with strangely indigo eyes; eyes that showed a maturation level far beyond normal development.

"What's your name?" she asked gently - with a sweet innocent voice that came from any typical eight year old.

Starfols
2010-08-19, 04:43 PM
Krugnar stared. This was no hafling. Maybe a tiny human? Krugnar looked around the inn. Mostly humans; so probably. Humans mostly look the same to Krugnar, but this one stood out, if it was indeed human. Probably the eyes, they looked like they were hiding something.

Nevertheless, she had asked him a question, and Krugnar intended to answer it. He puffed out his chest, and answered proudly. "I am Krugnar, of the Mansmash clan! Who are you?"

Obrysii
2010-08-19, 09:45 PM
She did not appear to notice his boasting - she stared at him with those strange eyes. "I am Alexis," she said simply - and added nothing.

At least verbally. Krugnar would hear in his head, <I am a telepath - a reader of thoughts, a knower of things beyond my years.>

[Alex manifests Mindlink (http://www.d20srd.org/srd/psionic/powers/mindlink.htm), spending the necessary power points if he is unwilling - in which case, he must make a Will Save DC 13 to resist.]

Starfols
2010-08-23, 06:03 PM
[Krugnar accepts the mindlink]

Krungar looked suprised. He had seen this somewhere before, but never this closely. He squinted, composing a mental message to send back. <"Mind reader? I know little of psionic tricks. Too secretive. Not orky!">

Krugnar then smiled. It may not be exactly honorable, but it seemed fair that she could use psychic powers, to make up for her small size. Krugnar wasn't in orc territory anymore; warriors will have many different ways of fighting.

Slayed_Prophet
2010-08-31, 08:08 PM
Angry shouts of a crowd start to come from outside of the inn, the words, all come out in a weird language, but between the seeming giberish you understand the words:
Freedom!
Our Homland!
Said without any apparent coordination.
I bet they are Ilussionates! one of the man the table next to you say.
Ooc:
All questions and stuff are answerd in the Ooc (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=166604) thread.

mootoall
2010-08-31, 08:10 PM
Zorman, upset by the bothersome noise outside, stood and peered through the window at what was going on outside.

Mister_Sinister
2010-09-01, 02:33 AM
Curious...

Asher smirks, but does not move. Those who are observant note that he moves his hand closer to the handle of his flail that is hanging at his belt.

Obrysii
2010-09-01, 06:41 AM
The girl turned, looking - trying to appreciate the noise, searching the faces of the Orcs. She turned back to her new friend. "How tiresome, all this noise."

Slayed_Prophet
2010-09-01, 08:54 PM
mootball@:
You see creatures of all colours, shapes and sizes.
They are walking in a crowd, in apparent dissorder, Moving through the streets, as some guards that were in the city try to stop them.
ooc: roll spot
All those in the Inn:
a man, hooded as such so that his face remains unsees under his gray concealment, jumps up and moves towards Asher.
Hey!
put your wepon down! They are just a normal Storm Crowd. Nothing to worry about
The man says to Asher

mootoall
2010-09-01, 09:05 PM
Spot: [roll0] Zorman frowns. These ruffians wouldn't've dared come to his town. He would be glad to get rid of them.

Mister_Sinister
2010-09-02, 03:53 PM
Overreaction, much...

Asher's hand moves itself back to where it used to be.

mootoall
2010-09-02, 05:05 PM
Zorman decides to take control of the situation. He walks out the front of the door, and yells "Oy! Will you shut up out there? Some of us are trying to relax!"

Slayed_Prophet
2010-09-02, 06:55 PM
Mister_Sinester@:
Look-sais the man-, the guards will hold them at bay until the storm passes.[/COLOR]
Mootball@:
They don't appear to hear you.
in fact, they are wrestling with some guards, dressed in Black and blue armor.
as one of the guards get's hold of a small bugbear, the bugbear looses it's shape and aroses to the heavens.
The guard ignores it and goes on.

mootoall
2010-09-02, 07:04 PM
Zorman, now thoroughly annoyed, gestures widely with his hands, mumbles a few indistinct words, and calls into existence a swarm of bats. This swarm then flies through the crowd, touching everybody but not harming them, and then flies off into the sky, disappearing as they reach a certain height.

Starfols
2010-09-03, 02:01 AM
Krugnar snorts, looking out the window. He never liked the Illussionates. They are loud and annoying, and you can't fight them. Krugnar slumps in his seat, feeling marginally less grumpy. At least he didn't have to get up.

Krugnar concentrates and projects another thought to Alex.
<What Alexis think of shouty bat-man? He brave, or have bad temper?>

Obrysii
2010-09-03, 06:50 AM
<The man needs help - attacking a crowd like that is bad!> Alex said, her mental voice shifting between highly matured and child-like, as she turned; she tried to think of a reason behind the man's strangeness.

Slayed_Prophet
2010-09-03, 12:54 PM
Some Bats pass right through the creatures, and some cause them to get a ghostly texture, mado af all colours you can possibly imagine.
between the bats and the guards, the Ilussions are anihilated very quickly.
A guard that wears an brilliant armor and full helmet hiding his face, shoves off Zorman and enters the inn.
he brings a scroll in his gauntled hands, and the other is free.
Citizens!-The man shouts to those in the inn
By order of The Leader, and for better protection from The Invading Illusions, you are under teporary detencion in The Keep Of Reality.
you are to be held for questioning and to make sure you are not either an Ilussionate, In league with the Ilussionates, or hold the title of criminal.
May Falsoth protect you.
Those fellow drinkers in the inn give the salute back, and start to get outside the inn, whilst the guards are entering to the inn

mootoall
2010-09-03, 02:00 PM
Zorman picks himself off from being shoved by the guard, and taps him on the shoulder. "Excuse me, kind sir, but I'll be taking my leave rather than go to this keep. I can deal with these illusions myself, thank you very much."

Slayed_Prophet
2010-09-03, 04:02 PM
he turns around, in a slow, almost creapy way, his voice, resounding darker in an unattural way
Deal with?
Ilussions are weak, even weaker than your common man.
Noo, my lord, the matter here is...
How can we tell ilussion from man?
Now you shall come to The Keep by your feet, or by chains.

mootoall
2010-09-03, 08:32 PM
Zorman sneers. "It's as easy," he says, "as a single touch." He touches the guard on the shoulder to demonstrate. "I will go, willingly, sir but know that I could resist whatever you throw at me." Activating my fear aura, to screw with him.

Slayed_Prophet
2010-09-03, 09:44 PM
mootball@The man, much for your surprise, stands still, but looks not with fear, but with hate.
A bugbear sawns right in the middle of you two, but the Guard reacts fast enough to pull a gun-like device, with a hard wooden base.
He attempt's to hit you with such
[roll0]
but his movment's are clumsy and misses you.
An Insurgent!!
you sudenly see as all guards in the street get around you, you get pherhaps 10 guards around you, some are armed with steel and gunpowder, whiilst around 3 armed with humble taves, wearing cloaks rather than armour.
ooc:
you may now roll iniciative
Others in the inn:
you hear all the above, and some peapole in the inn are running outside, and others deeper into the inn, shouting-
They are attacking our town!
i bet they are only hellish illusions, our guard would never attack such a man.
The man Asher was talking with speaks:
An insurgency, I guess.
Don't know if this fool will make any differece.
he starts walking outside, but before he reaches the door he says:
Name's Keet by the way, it was nice talking to you.
and he went on.
Ooc:
you may too, roll iniciatve

mootoall
2010-09-03, 11:18 PM
Zorman, surprised by the results of his conversation, raises his hands to his head, though it puts his trident's butt in reach. He knows when he is outmatched. "I assure you, sir, I've no intention of harming you nor your fellows. I am not an insurgent, and I swear upon my life I am as real as you. If it is what it takes, I will surrender peacefully, and you may take me to the citadel. Death is not on the agenda for me today. Whatever tests you need for proof, I will undergo."

Mister_Sinister
2010-09-04, 06:50 PM
Just so you know, SP, I don't say anything unless it's in quotation marks. The stuff with Asher was his thoughts - so he's gonna assume Keet's some crazy person.

Asher does not seem bothered by the violence around him. Calmly approaching the now-encircled Zorman, he finally speaks.

"Gentlemen and bugbear, this is not necessary. No harm has been done here, and losing your heads in the figurative sense could well lead to that becoming quite literal. If there is something you need from us, it shall be given."

Throughout, Asher's tone is completely deadpan, as if he truly doesn't care or even notice what is going on around him. His face is also completely blank, as if dreaming.

Slayed_Prophet
2010-09-06, 10:24 PM
The guard looks at Asher as if examinating him.
he then looks at Zorman, with a hate not seen with normal men, and moves his head towards asmall coverd cart on the edge of the street.
Move there!
he shouts, pointing at the cart.
It shall take you to the keep, were your identity will be confirmed.
The cart is empty and it is pulled by two horses, with a rider that looks tall, and has ears as those of an elf, but it is locked in chains to the wagon, and a his face looks as if he had no hope, looking over it's bald head.

Mister_Sinister
2010-09-07, 12:11 AM
Asher simply turns toward the cart and begins walking, seeming not to care about anything around him.

Obrysii
2010-09-07, 03:02 PM
Having little to tie her attention to any one person, Alex wanders off - heading with Asher. "Watcha doin'?"

mootoall
2010-09-07, 03:53 PM
Zorman puts his hands to his sides again, and walks stiffly to the cart, gracefully hopping in.

Starfols
2010-09-07, 09:13 PM
Krugnar snorted. He was really not in the mood for this. Everyone seemed to be complying, and he was outnumbered, so he'd best follow suit. Krugnar clenches his brawny fists and grins. Oh, he's real alright.. he'd love to give them an example.

Krugnar swoops his back onto his back and walks out, brushing the head guard on his way out. "Human guard-man can pay Krugnar's tab." He chuckled and hopped onto the wagon.

mrcarter11
2010-09-07, 09:43 PM
Still standing in the tavern. Looking around, deciding what to do exactly.

Slayed_Prophet
2010-09-14, 04:49 PM
The cart-driver hit's the horse, and the cart moves in reacion.
The rest of the guard enter's the inn, but if you look carefully, you may see that there is a man, hooded as such that his face is unseen, standing on the door, moving his head with the cart,
Asher@: you can feel that this man has his eyes fixed on you, gazing in pure neutrality.

(all those in the cart)
roll will

mootoall
2010-09-14, 05:04 PM
[roll0] If Zorman notices any spell like effects on him, spellcraft: [roll1]

mrcarter11
2010-09-14, 05:15 PM
Will save: [roll0]

Mister_Sinister
2010-09-15, 12:17 AM
Am I in the cart already? If so, Will save: 1d20+4=15 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2687992/).

Obrysii
2010-09-15, 06:51 AM
Not really sure where Alex is, but her will save is as follows: 1d20+7=26 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2688201/)

Slayed_Prophet
2010-09-15, 10:01 AM
Alex can see that all aboard the cart start to sleep, little by little, until all are lying asleep.
The cart goes on and on, across the city, untill you leave it. then again it goes on across some grasslands, with rocks scatterd as if somthing had been broken apart.
After some more time, you see as the sky darkens, and returns to normal.
The storm came to an end.
but once twilight has taken control of the land, you come into a crater, that you can't see it's end.
but sprouting from the crate, there apears to be some sort of huge building, completly simentrical, rising as a titan across the land.
it looks as if it was a tower of stacked boxes, of different sizes, but in absolute dissorder.
a bridge conects the land to the tower, and the road that leads to the bridge has around ten ramifications, each one going from south or north or east.
carts such as the one you are in are comming in caravna from each road, if you look back, you see that you are in one too, even if you could not see it before. It looks as if it appeard out of nowhere.

ooc:
roll spot, and/or serch

Slayed_Prophet
2010-09-17, 09:59 AM
you all wake up in a cell, by the end of a corridor, and you can't see the end.
you have food in a ceramic plate, 4 mattres, and one hole in the ground, around the size of a man's fist

Obrysii
2010-09-17, 10:14 AM
It was all a blur - as suddenly Alex went from wakeful alertness to waking up in a cell.

"Well this is odd," she said plainly, sitting with the flexibility of a child of her age.

mrcarter11
2010-09-17, 10:20 AM
"Anyone know what is going on now?"

Slayed_Prophet
2010-09-17, 10:34 AM
Ooc(sorry! mrcarter you are inside too)
Oh, and BTW you may still roll serch, Obrysill.

Obrysii
2010-09-17, 11:08 AM
Alex looks around, feeling a little panic begin to set in.

[search check: 1d20+3=22 (http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2690834/)]

Slayed_Prophet
2010-09-17, 11:36 AM
you find some wierd marks on the wall.
you fall asleep the minut you see it.

mrcarter11
2010-09-17, 11:52 AM
I move over and try to wake up the one who just seemed to pass out for some unknown reason.

Slayed_Prophet
2010-09-17, 03:45 PM
Alex wokes up after barly a minut of being asleep.

mootoall
2010-09-17, 09:55 PM
For Zorman, waking up in a strange place is not something he did every day. However, it was definitely not enough to get him to panic. Immediately trying to take hold of the situation, and since these damned guards seemed to think that they could do whatever they pleased with him, he decided to have a little bit of fun with them. He walks over to the bars, and looks out to see if there are any guards stationed anywhere especially close.

Starfols
2010-09-17, 11:32 PM
Krugnar awakes with a snort. Recognizing he's been asleep for some time, and not feeling the weight of his greatsword on his back, his body fills with adrenaline. Krugnar does not move, using his ears and nose to figure out his surroundings, and who to attack.

Slayed_Prophet
2010-09-17, 11:47 PM
the guards are no where to be seen.

mootoall
2010-09-18, 11:07 AM
Seeing the lack of guards, Zorman smiles. He closes his eyes, reaches into his spell component pouch. He removes a small, unlit candle, and the bone from a humanoid creature. He mumbles some words, his hand waving the bone in intricate circles, and the candle lights with a dark flame, which extinguishes almost as soon as it's lit. Then, you hear the click-clack of bones from outside the cell. An Owlbear skeleton now stands outside. Zorman says to his cell mates, and then to the undead creature, "Do not worry. It won't hurt you. Now, my little friend, would you be so kind as to break us free?"

Casting Summon Undead II to get an Owlbear skeleton to break us out. It will start bending the bars, and if that doesn't work it will begin to hit them until they break. A str check, to bend the bars: [roll0] and then full attacks until they break. Damage for the first of those: [roll1] [roll2] [roll3]

Obrysii
2010-09-18, 12:58 PM
Alex gasps awake, looking around before sliding into a corner, looking at her hands; they were young - like her. She looked up, "Ah - we're in trouble. I...I thought I was old ..."

mootoall
2010-09-18, 01:03 PM
Zorman turns from the Owlbear, working diligently to break them out, and turns to the child. Looking her over quickly, he says "Well, you still look young to me. However, I'd recommend you stop your whining, and try to aid in some sort of escape. I do not appreciate being locked up."

Obrysii
2010-09-18, 01:56 PM
First tears came to her eyes, but then they hardened; pulling a small rock out of her pocket, she set it down. "Okay, we're going to scout, okay?"

Before anything happened, there came a strange scent of fresh air - those familiar with psionic powers would know she had manifested a power.

The small rock began to move - and ectoplasmic legs slowly formed beneath it - it stepped forward, climbing as necessary, to pass through the cell's bars.

"Little guy's gonna scout for us," she explained, "And maybe find us the keys!"

[Alex manifests Detect Hostile Intent, shares it with her psicrystal, and grants it self-propulsion.]

mootoall
2010-09-18, 03:54 PM
"Good, you've done something useful." Zorman turns back to his Owlbear, and observes the damage to the bars it's done so far. "Unlike this blasted Owlbear. It hasn't even made a scratch on these bars!"

Second round of bending/breaking the bars: (last time I forgot the Corpsecrafter bonus, so it's an extra +2 Str bonus.) Str: [roll0] Damage from Full Attack: [roll1] [roll2] [roll3] Wow, I failed to beat both the hardness *and* the bend DC? Hmm, maybe if someone (hint: strong orc!) were to help bend the bars :smallwink:

mrcarter11
2010-09-18, 11:15 PM
"Isn't much I can do to help this along sadly, although watching your pet try is quite entertaining."

mootoall
2010-09-18, 11:26 PM
"How 'bout you push while he pulls? It seems like you could help him with that. After all, you look rather strong yourself."

One more round of Owlbear actions, two more to go. Str: [roll0] Full attack: [roll1] [roll2] [roll3] Also, if it's taken any damage from hitting the bars, I'll touch it back up to health with Charnel Touch.

Can't you Aid Another his Str check?

mrcarter11
2010-09-19, 12:11 AM
I have 10 strength..

mootoall
2010-09-19, 12:17 AM
Ah, sorry, I mistook your character for Starfol's character. Well, when he decides to wake up ... *kicks his character*

Mister_Sinister
2010-09-19, 03:45 PM
Asher awakens last, gazing at the escape efforts being made with his usual totally empty expression. Suddenly, he wanders over to the bars and waves his hands gently. At this, his muscles bulge and his face floods with colour, making him look almost beet-red. He then grabs the bars and yanks them hard.

Casting bull's strength on myself. This gives me Str 20 for a while. Gonna try pry those bars free or at least damage them a bit. Since each check only takes a full-round action, I'll just take 20 for a result of 25 if needs be.

mootoall
2010-09-19, 09:08 PM
(Wait, you can take 20 on str checks? In that case, the Owlbear can break us out easily ... the check is only, what, a 24? It gets a 27 with a 20. *facepalm*.

Zorman looks at the empty man's efforts, and turns to his creation. "Now now, why can't you be more like him?" The skeleton then grabs to bars in the middle, and pries them away from each other, making a sizable hole in the prison bars.

"There you go, creature. Now, begone." The beast then clatters to the ground in a pile of bone, and then turns to dust. "Well, it seems as if I'll be off now. If anyone else cares to come, try not to be too much of a burden to me."

Mister_Sinister
2010-09-20, 12:02 AM
Asher quietly nods.

"Any idea why they decided to bring us here?"

mrcarter11
2010-09-20, 12:03 AM
"Personally no, however I think we shall be on our way none the less. I would like to have my weapons that they took though."

Mister_Sinister
2010-09-20, 12:04 AM
"You and all. Mine are particularly important, so I would like them back also."

Obrysii
2010-09-20, 07:05 AM
"Hmm, it does not appear my little gemstone is finding much - or at least it hasn't reported to me," she said. She smiled gently.

"Hey! Hey guys!" she said, her voice as tiny as her body and her age. "What should I name it??"

Slayed_Prophet
2010-09-20, 04:05 PM
hey hey hey!!!
just because i am AFK dosn't means that you can do everything.
how don't you know that the bars were made of adamantium?
or somthing more awsome than it.
forget the "you bend the bars" part.

After the owlbear attempts to bend the bars, and most of you are outside, you feel as if everything was turning bacwards till the owlbear attempts to break free. this time, he fails.
You know, the whole time travel part is Ooc

mootoall
2010-09-20, 06:02 PM
Ah, sorry about that. Though there was a bit of a misunderstanding. I created the Owlbear outside the cage, and had him try to bend the bars from the outside. Though I dismissed him anyway, as he would have disappeared in the next six seconds no matter what. So yeah, we step outside. Hooray! Also, did they only take our weapons, or all our equipment/protective items? And is it a new day, so I get back my single cast spell from the tavern?

"Yes, I would like to get my equipment back as well. I have some very valuable equipment. And perhaps we can help each other as we do that."

Obrysii
2010-09-20, 06:08 PM
What does Alex's psicrystal find, and can it slip through the bars as it's a very small object?

Starfols
2010-09-21, 04:14 PM
What's huh? I'm a tad confused. How far did we go back? Did the bars actually bend? :smallconfused:

Krugnar rolls over. Humans are so skittish! Getting locked in one measly cage, and they all panic. Breaking out of confinement.. yes, this was part of orc war training. Krugnar thought back.. yes, step one. Know your surroundings.

Non-cyclopean masonry(is it?), no windows. Mattresses, food on a plate. (what kind of food?) Hole in the ground. That seems to be the place to start. Krugnar looks in the hole.

Slayed_Prophet
2010-09-23, 09:30 PM
I am a bit confuced too, don't understood why, if the owlbear did not maneged to bend the bars got outside.

down the hole, there is black, but it looks as if it was a hole for you to defecate and orinate in.
weirdly enough, there are some markings as of claws in the visible edges of the hole, they go down, and are inside the hole.

Obrysii
2010-09-24, 09:50 AM
Still no response for my psicrystal who is scouting outside of the prison? *sigh*

Starfols
2010-09-24, 01:35 PM
Still no response for my psicrystal who is scouting outside of the prison? *sigh*

Oh right! I was gonna say something about that. :smallredface:

"Crawly gem has needs no name! Orcs name familiars after deeds! When crawly-gem earn name, you will know."

Also, can I use my darkvision to see further down the hole? :smalltongue:

Slayed_Prophet
2010-09-24, 03:15 PM
Sudenly, a small crystal comes stroling to Alex, moving towards her legs.
To Alex:
Alex!-the psicrystal says-There are men in in black and blue robes and armor down the corridor!
they are armed, but they were not fast enough to cach me!
the crystal moves side to side.

Krugnar:With your very keen eyes, you manage to see that that the scratches continue till as far as your eyes can see. But you can see that it is whiter on some parts, around each 20 ft or so.
as you look down, a feces falls to the back of your head your head
all that were looking to Krugnar can see that he looks more carfully down the hole, and after some time some feces fall from the ceiling towards his head, and if you look up, there is a hole directly above Krugnar, from where it fell

Mister_Sinister
2010-09-24, 05:44 PM
Asher quietly laughs at Krugnar being struck by defecation.

"Careful there."

Obrysii
2010-09-24, 07:08 PM
"Black and blue bad people are in the halls!" Alex said, picking up the familiar and allowing it to crawl up to sit on her shoulder.

mootoall
2010-09-25, 08:32 AM
"Oh? Are they headed this way?" Zorman says, and suddenly his hand glows with a dark energy. "I'm ready if they do." Activating Charnel Touch, just in case they come.

Obrysii
2010-09-25, 09:18 AM
She frowned and shook her head, "I do not know - I wish I could see them! Then I could make them release us!"

Obrysii
2010-10-25, 09:40 AM
I take it this is dead?

Starfols
2010-10-26, 06:47 PM
From what was said in the OOC thread, I think it is dead. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6iT-lMgfAI) D'oh well. :smallsigh:

Obrysii
2010-10-27, 06:32 AM
I'll go ahead and remove it from my subscriptions then.