PDA

View Full Version : [D&D 3.5]All-Mighty Cleric of awesomeness?

Ramza1987
2010-08-17, 04:11 PM
I talked to a friend today, and he told me about a campaign that he is playing, and that it has a respectable lvl of chesee; and i got word from him that i could play, and while talking to him, i got an idea of a cleric, with 1 lvl of prestige pally, sword of the arcane order, Battle blessing, and initiate of mystra (maybe this has been thought before, but i donīt recall seeing it). that is the basic idea; but i donīt really know much about clerics (never played one before), so y ask you playgrounders, what can be done, to round the idea?

Prestige clasess, feats (not DMM that is taken in consideration)?

Greenish
2010-08-17, 04:17 PM
How many cleric build threads are necessary?

Anyway, qualifying for SotAO loses two caster levels which is a bummer if you don't start at high levels.

Ramza1987
2010-08-17, 04:20 PM
Anyway, qualifying for SotAO loses two caster levels which is a bummer if you don't start at high levels.

I forgot to tell i start as a lvl 18 character, my bad...

SurlySeraph
2010-08-17, 06:32 PM
Well, not starting with 9th-level spells is undesirable, but having one spell per round auto-quickened and getting any arcane spell you want is totally worth it.

Start with Divine Metamagic, get lots of Turn Undead uses (Extra Turning, high CHA, Nightsticks), and persist Divine Might, Superior Resistance, Iron Body, and every other buff you have room for.