PDA

View Full Version : What's a good way to print Power Cards?

Binary.tobis
2010-08-17, 06:23 PM
I'm starting a new 4E game with my friends and I need to get some power cards. I know I found a really great set somewhere, but I have forgotten where and google is not being kind. Does anyone know a good site off the top of their heads?

Thanks!

Urpriest
2010-08-17, 06:31 PM
The ones in the Character Builder are fine for most purposes, though I suppose you could get some more specialized ones. No knowledge of 3rd party stuff unfortunately.

Binary.tobis
2010-08-18, 12:48 PM
I'll just bump once in case anyone has an idea. >_<

dsmiles
2010-08-18, 12:50 PM
I'm not at my home PC, but I have (on my home PC) a set of blank ones that I can write out just the important stuff on.

Also, I have the standard ones in .pdf format. (Up through Arcane Power, I believe.)

EDIT (http://www.dragonavenue.com/dnd/resources/): You can find some here.

Dragosai
2010-08-18, 12:53 PM
Once the character builder came out most people stopped putting out their own sets. There was some nice PDF once for at least PHB1 out there but I can't find it now. I strongly suggest just pooling the $10 and getting the builder, it makes character gen much easier and give you all the nice cards with all the math done for you. It really is the first piece of software releated to D&D that was done well for once.

Binary.tobis
2010-08-18, 12:59 PM
I suppose I will get the character generator. I was looking for pdf's and excel spreadsheets because I wanted to print them at work. :P Thanks for the advice!