PDA

View Full Version : "Impress me"

Scarey Nerd
2010-08-18, 02:42 AM
OK, round 6 of the Alabaster cup from CW involves a noblewoman asking each contestant to impress her. I had to share what happened with my fellow Playgrounders:

Nathaniel Blake, pirate extraordinaire:
He reached out and plucked the noblewoman's hankerchief from her, and planted a kiss on it. He then gave it back to her and leapt onto the table, jumped onto the chandelier and pulled himself onto it. He jumped to a wall banner and sprang off, tumbling between a butler's legs, jumped onto a chair and sprang across the backs of the chairs along a table, jumped onto the wall and kicked off to go flying past a bewildered guard, before sweeping the woman off her feet and kissing her.

Nulan Dyre, ranger to the stars:
He used speak to animals to instruct his Hawk companion to fetch a rose. He then swept up 5 apples from a bowl and threw thim into the air, leapt up and kicked them so they were falling in an equinox-style-movement. He then fired an arrow through all 5 apples, pinning them to the wall, just as the Hawk returned with the rose, which he gave to the Noblewoman with a flourish.

Gildin Stoneblood, angry little dwarf:
Looked her up and down, took another mouthful of his food, downed the rest of his ale, looked at her and told her the name of the inn he was staying at and what number his room was. She slapped him in the face, hard.

Needless to say, Rule of Awesome and Rule of Cool factored heavily in these manouevers, excluding the last one.

FelixG
2010-08-18, 02:45 AM
If the dwarf was smart he woulda flashed her THEN told her the Inn and room number he was staying in :smallbiggrin:

Scarey Nerd
2010-08-18, 02:47 AM
If the dwarf was smart he woulda flashed her THEN told her the Inn and room number he was staying in :smallbiggrin:

We do have an on-going joke in our game that all male Dwarves are... well equipped. But well equipped to the stage that I briefly considered giving dwarves a natural attack. And it would be a reach weapon.

FelixG
2010-08-18, 02:51 AM
We do have an on-going joke in our game that all male Dwarves are... well equipped. But well equipped to the stage that I briefly considered giving dwarves a natural attack. And it would be a reach weapon.

Then yell the line from...dont remember the movie off the top of my head...but: "ARE YOU NOT IMPRESSED?!" haha

Vitruviansquid
2010-08-18, 02:57 AM
Then yell the line from...dont remember the movie off the top of my head...but: "ARE YOU NOT IMPRESSED?!" haha

"ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?!" - Gladiator'

Correct?

zmasterofjersey
2010-08-18, 02:59 AM
I believe its from gladiator

"ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!!!!!"

Ninja.....

FelixG
2010-08-18, 04:51 AM
"ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?!" - Gladiator'

Correct?

Correct, i thought it was gladiator but i didnt want to misquote :P