PDA

View Full Version : Kefez the Chaos Hound

Segial
2010-08-19, 03:28 AM
I was working on a character for one of campaigns, and ended up reading about Mask, and then about Kefez, the elder evil that was chasing the god of thiefs. So I checked my old Powers and Pantheons sourcebook, but the hounds stats there are terribly outdated. Since I was slightly bored I decided to try to update it to 3.5 edition. Do you think I did a good job?

Kefez the Chaos Hound (Elder Evil)
Chaotic Evil Huge Outsider (Chaotic, Evil, Extraplanar)
Str 43, Dex 35, Con 35, Int 22, Wis 32, Cha 26
HD: 52 HP: 849 Fort +43 Reflex +43 Will +42 Speed: 140 Reach: 20
BAB: +52 Attack: Bite +67 (10D20+16) AC: 10 + 42 (N.A) + 12 (Dex) - 2 (Size) = 62
Languages: All,
Acid Bite, Acid Breath, Boiling Blood, Howl, Trip, Always Wins Initiative, Maggot Swarm
Damage Reduction 35/magic, SR 50, Regeneration 50, Immune to all spells from the schools of enchantment and illusion, all death effects, all psionics, all poisons. Immune to Polymoph and Petrification, immune to Energy Drain, Ability Damage and Ability Drain. Fire Resistance 20, Immortality, Blindsight 120, Trip (Ex), Improved Grab (Ex)
Wraithform (+increased Speed)/will, Teleport without Error/will, Planeshift/will, Trueseeing (always active), Airwalk (always active)
Epic Scent, Weapon Focus (Bite), Power Attack, Improved Critical (Bite)
Hide +32, Listen +33, Move Silently +33, Spot +33, Survival +31

Acid Bite (Ex): additional 10d10 Acid Damage for 3 rounds
Acid Breath (Ex): (Standart Action) Cone Reflex Save DC 47 or 12d12 acid damage till blood is wiped off
Boiling Blood (Ex): Reflex Save DC 47 on melee attack or take 10d8 fire damage till blood is wiped off
Howl (Ex): (Standart Action) Will Save 42 or be "frightened" and "confused" as long as they hear it
Always Wins Initative (Ex): Kefez always acts first
Maggot Swarm (Ex):Any Soul eaten by Kefez is destroyed beyond any chance of recovery

hamishspence
2010-08-19, 03:45 AM
The official stats for Kezef the Chaos Hound in 3.5 are in the splatbook Champions of Ruin.

But if you either don't have it, or don't like those stats, homebrewing might be preferable for you.