PDA

View Full Version : Strange Attractions

Pages : [1] 2 3

The Vorpal Tribble
2010-08-20, 01:09 PM
We all likely have specific quirks to those we find attractive. What does it for you?

Though I've always had a thing for eyes, I've recently noticed that most of the girls I've ever thought of as 'really cute' have a peculiarity to them almost without fail.

Something to do with their lower eye-lids. Wouldn't say puffy, but not sure exactly what to call it. I think it's also a reason why I find eye-shadow distinctively unattractive. Hides their lids.

Some Actress Examples
Bryce Dallas Howard
http://hotcelebrity.name/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/bryce-dallas-howard.jpg

Alison Mack
http://i38.tinypic.com/2w2hugk.jpg

Zooey Deschanel
http://i779.photobucket.com/albums/yy78/KinkyFriedChicken/zooey_deschanel.jpg

Do you see what I'm talking about? What's the word I'm looking for?

Dr. Bath
2010-08-20, 01:17 PM
Doe eyed I think is the term you're looking for.

Probably that. Or not I don't know.

John Cribati
2010-08-20, 01:17 PM
Anyway, for me, the perfect girl for me:
1: Has long hair
2: Is not bothered by me playing with it.

I am a man of simple tastes, after all.

AtlanteanTroll
2010-08-20, 01:21 PM
Blonde and not dead. Asian girls are cute too. I can't afford to be picky though :smallwink:

Temotei
2010-08-20, 01:26 PM
This'll sound cheesy, but it's less about their appearance than their personality. Cute is awesome, though. :smallamused:

Something about weird people is attractive to me. :smalltongue: If they're really different from the other people I usually associate with, that's good.

Oh, and funny. Funny is good.

The Vorpal Tribble
2010-08-20, 01:31 PM
This'll sound cheesy, but it's less about their appearance than their personality. Cute is awesome, though. :smallamused:
Yeah, personality is even better. My personality attractions just have nothing strange to them :smallwink:

Strong-willed girls without an attitude/overbearing nature are awesome... which is unfortunately a two-edged sword. They may push back, but it can also be pushing away.

I want a partner, not a submissive or a hen-pecker.

Oh, and funny. Funny is good.
See, with me, I don't really care for funny girls. But a girl with a great sense of humor is a must. A clown isn't attractive, but someone who sees the humor in a situation so you can exchange amused glances with very much is.

Temotei
2010-08-20, 01:35 PM
Yeah, personality is even better. My personality attractions just have nothing strange to them :smallwink:

Strong-willed girls without an attitude/overbearing nature are awesome... which is unfortunately a two-edged sword. They may push back, but it can also be pushing away.

Right on.

See, with me, I don't really care for funny girls. But a girl with a great sense of humor is a must. A clown isn't attractive, but someone who sees the humor in a situation so you can exchange amused glances with very much is.

Funny girls have good senses of humor. It comes with the trait. :smallcool:

Telonius
2010-08-20, 01:39 PM
Ideally: Tall (5 foot 8 or more; I'm 6 foot and bending down too much is a pain in the neck). Red hair. Doesn't look like she's so skinny she'll break if I hug her. Carrying a PHB in one hand and a copy of my book in the other. With a beautiful singing voice.

Other than red hair and PHB, my wife fits most of that. :smallsmile:

Pyrian
2010-08-20, 01:44 PM
I once fell in love with a girl with a largish nose. Now I disproportionately find large-nosed women cute. :smalleek:

Griever
2010-08-20, 01:45 PM
Strange attractions, eh? Hmmm...

Well, not too far from here there's the Texas Eiffel Tower in Paris, Texas:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/7/73/Paris_Texas_Eiffel.jpg

Quite the strange attr-

Oh... sexual attraction, not tourist attraction...

Nothing to see here, move along.

Temotei
2010-08-20, 01:45 PM
Ideally: Tall (5 foot 8 or more; I'm 6 foot and bending down too much is a pain in the neck). Red hair. Doesn't look like she's so skinny she'll break if I hug her. Carrying a PHB in one hand and a copy of my book in the other. With a beautiful singing voice.

Other than red hair and PHB, my wife fits most of that. :smallsmile:

Red hair is attractive in nearly any degree.

AtlanteanTroll
2010-08-20, 01:48 PM

Red heds are going extinct you know?

onasuma
2010-08-20, 01:50 PM
Anyway, for me, the perfect girl for me:
1: Has long hair
2: Is not bothered by me playing with it.

I am a man of simple tastes, after all.

I second this. Either that, or someone who frequently changes how they wear their hair. Both work for me.

The Vorpal Tribble
2010-08-20, 01:52 PM
Yeah, yeah, the said the same thing about blondes. It's all been debunked (http://science.howstuffworks.com/environmental/life/genetic/redhead-extinction1.htm).

AtlanteanTroll
2010-08-20, 01:56 PM
Yeah, yeah, the said the same thing about blondes. It's all been debunked (http://science.howstuffworks.com/environmental/life/genetic/redhead-extinction1.htm).

More blondes then red-heads.

Keld Denar
2010-08-20, 03:36 PM

See, now I've always been of the mind that red heads are hit or miss. They are either drop dead gorgeous, or...not. Not a whole lot of in betweens...

Speaking of which, I saw a rediculously hot red head on my lunch today. Like, 5'10" with amazingly long legs, alabaster skin, straight beautiful red hair...Its seriously might have been a tall Felicia Day. Wow!

John Cribati
2010-08-20, 03:49 PM
I second this. Either that, or someone who frequently changes how they wear their hair. Both work for me.

I'm currently in the process of learning how to braid, but I know that many Black girls who'll let me practice on them.

Temotei
2010-08-20, 03:51 PM
Either that, or someone who frequently changes how they wear their hair.

I had a crush on someone who did that a couple years ago. I thought it was pretty awesome. Double ponytails branching into pigtails? Cool. :smallamused:

Mary Leathert
2010-08-20, 03:58 PM
When it comes to guys...

Well, classes are nice. Maybe because I have them myself. Or maybe because I think they make people look more intelligent.

And long hair is nice, especially if it is in ponytail.

John Cribati
2010-08-20, 04:01 PM
I also tend to gravitate toward short girls. Something about them. They're just so... cute, and yet tend to have all the right curves. Some kind of Square Cube Law of attractiveness.

onasuma
2010-08-20, 04:07 PM
I'm currently in the process of learning how to braid, but I know that many Black girls who'll let me practice on them.

Its easy enough isnt it? 3 sections and just keep swapping them over.

Temotei
2010-08-20, 04:07 PM
I also tend to gravitate toward short girls. Something about them. They're just so... cute, and yet tend to have all the right curves. Some kind of Square Cube Law of attractiveness.

My girlfriend is 5'4" and a half. Good for me.

John Cribati
2010-08-20, 04:09 PM
Its easy enough isnt it? 3 sections and just keep swapping them over.

I usually end up doing it lopsided... somehow.

My girlfriend is 5'4" and a half. Good for me.

I'm talking, like 5' at the tallest.

ForzaFiori
2010-08-20, 04:39 PM
Redheads = amazing. Most of the time anyway.

I really can't think of any strange attractions that I have, mainly because I don't have the option of being picky. I suppose most of the girls I like are crazy, but that makes sense cause I wouldn't hang with them if they weren't. Other than that, I like girls all over the board. Skinny, regular (though none that were big yet), all colors of hair and eyes, tall short, dancers, horse-back riders, models, athletes, nerds. It don't really matter to me.

Sneak
2010-08-20, 04:45 PM
In terms of physical appearance? Blondes are nice. Asians are the best. A cute girl is cute, but a cute asian girl is ridiculous should-be-illegal quantities of cute. Other than that, it's all on a case-by-case basis. Oh, and faces are by far the most important physical feature.

Having a sense of humor compatible with my own is also a must. Playing an instrument is a bonus.

Not really "strange," but those are my attractions.

Keld Denar
2010-08-20, 04:49 PM
See, fitness and activity level is something thats important for me, more so than looks. I don't care if she's thin or whatever, but if I want to go on a 10 mile hike in the woods, I don't want her to complain the whole way, or have her resent me for bringing her, or any of the complications that come with taking someone outside of their comfort zone. I love being active, playing sports, going to the gym, and hiking. My father does too. My mother, not so much, and I can see the strain that it puts on them sometimes. I don't want to have that in my relationships...

Dr.Epic
2010-08-20, 05:03 PM
Any girl who make LotR or D&D jokes and innuendo and is at least a 6 out of 10 is someone I'd drop to one knee and propose to.

I terms of physical features, I find red hair attractive.

Fifty-Eyed Fred
2010-08-20, 05:09 PM
Red hair.

Redheads = amazing. Most of the time anyway..

I terms of physical features, I find red hair attractive.
:smallbiggrin:

Oh wait, you're all men talking about women. Damn.

:smalleek:

:smallsigh: Thank goodness.

:smalltongue:

Dr. Bath
2010-08-20, 05:17 PM
I'm kinda disappointed no one likes anything genuinely strange. Everything posted so far is kinda pedestrian.

Where's the 'I find huge moles incredibly attractive'? Or the 'Extra digits give me the hotts'?

C'mon guys it's like you're not even trying! :smalltongue:

Fifty-Eyed Fred
2010-08-20, 05:19 PM
I'm kinda disappointed no one likes anything genuinely strange. Everything posted so far is kinda pedestrian.

Where's the 'I find huge moles incredibly attractive'? Or the 'Extra digits give me the hotts'?

C'mon guys it's like you're not even trying! :smalltongue:

I've always had a thing for people with two heads...

A running away thing, but still.

Dr. Bath
2010-08-20, 05:24 PM
But two heads mean twice the Beeblebrox lovin'.

Fifty-Eyed Fred
2010-08-20, 05:27 PM
Come to think of it, polydactyly would be interesting.

Dr. Bath
2010-08-20, 05:30 PM
Now we're getting somewhere!

AtlanteanTroll
2010-08-20, 05:35 PM
Asians are the best. A cute girl is cute, but a cute asian girl is ridiculous should-be-illegal quantities of cute. Other than that, it's all on a case-by-case basis. Oh, and faces are by far the most important physical feature.

Being a teenage boy who was at an all girls school in Tokyo for 2 weeks (NOT AS A STUDENT) I can confirm that this is true.

John Cribati
2010-08-20, 05:43 PM
Asians are the best. A cute girl is cute, but a cute asian girl is ridiculous should-be-illegal quantities of cute.

+1 to this. Especially since Asians tend to be of small stature.

FoE
2010-08-20, 05:51 PM
I'm all about curvaceous girls. I don't necessarily mean "buxom," though certainly that might lend itself to such a body type. "Voluptous" might be a better descriptor. I once had a co-worker that drove me to distraction because of the weird way she sat: butt resting at the back of her chair while half-leaning forward. (My boss wondered if she had some kind of spine condition.) She was too skinny for my tastes otherwise, though she did have nice legs. A girl doesn't even have to be that pretty, just curvy. Maybe I was a snake in a past life.

Temotei
2010-08-20, 05:57 PM
I'm all about curvaceous girls. I don't necessarily mean "buxom," though certainly that might lend itself to such a body type. "Voluptous" might be a better descriptor. I once had a co-worker that drove me to distraction because of the weird way she sat: butt resting at the back of her chair while half-leaning forward. (My boss wondered if she had some kind of spine condition.) Maybe I was a snake in a past life.

I could go either way, but I'm really not attracted to girls that are as thin as kobolds (http://www.d20srd.org/srd/monsters/kobold.htm). Seriously. :smallyuk:

Still, not big, but not small. Mhm.

Yeah, I guess these things aren't really strange attractions. This thread seems to be more of an "Attractions" thing, with very few exceptions.

FoE
2010-08-20, 06:07 PM
Yeah, I guess these things aren't really strange attractions. This thread seems to be more of an "Attractions" thing, with very few exceptions.

The thing about the weirder fetishes is that, unless you're surrounded by a community of like-minded people, it's best to keep that stuff under wraps.

Say I had shared with you my fondness for sexy amputees. I direct you to my deviantArt gallery with pictures of models who I've Photoshopped to have hook hands. And then I mention how I've watched Boxing Helena over a thousand times and even written fanfiction about it.

Once that knowledge sees the light of day, you stop seeing me as FoE. Instead, I've become that guy who's keen to hook up with a girl who has no legs.

John Cribati
2010-08-20, 06:11 PM
If I told you what I really liked... I'd probably get banned.

Dogmantra
2010-08-20, 07:48 PM
It's not Real Life™, but I do find Half-Orcs quite attractive, which is something I understand is unusual.

ghost_warlock
2010-08-20, 09:40 PM
Zooey Deschanel

Agreed. Zooey is so amazing it's physically painful for me; find myself being consumed by those wonderful eyes and I can only tear myself away with great difficulty. And it only hurts more that the majority of the characters she plays have a personality I can't help but find incredibly alluring. She's just so. damn. cute. :smallfrown:

As for strange, I also have a crush on this girl (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dpzhMMFk5U), which I'm told is unusual.

Temotei
2010-08-20, 09:42 PM
The thing about the weirder fetishes is that, unless you're surrounded by a community of like-minded people, it's best to keep that stuff under wraps.

Say I had shared with you my fondness for sexy amputees. I direct you to my deviantArt gallery with pictures of models who I've Photoshopped to have hook hands. And then I mention how I've watched Boxing Helena over a thousand times and even written fanfiction about it.

Once that knowledge sees the light of day, you stop seeing me as FoE. Instead, I've become that guy who's keen to hook up with a girl who has no legs.

True dat. That's probably why. Yes. Probably. :smallamused:

Innis Cabal
2010-08-20, 09:49 PM
I honestly find myself attracted to more effeminate looking men, though I don't prefer men who strictly act more effeminate due to their looks. It seems a bit of a contradiction. I like men with a little more style, and a little less muscle, but the idea of a more feminine man is a quick turn off.

Coidzor
2010-08-20, 09:54 PM
Zooey Deschanel
I am confused, what's strange about people being attracted to Zooey Deschanel?

I thought she was one of the more common under the radar fixations/crushes/wossnames.

RabbitHoleLost
2010-08-20, 10:00 PM
Agreed. Zooey is so amazing it's physically painful for me; find myself being consumed by those wonderful eyes and I can only tear myself away with great difficulty. And it only hurts more that the majority of the characters she plays have a personality I can't help but find incredibly alluring. She's just so. damn. cute. :smallfrown:

As for strange, I also have a crush on this girl (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dpzhMMFk5U), which I'm told is unusual.

One of my instructors at school looks like a slightly chubby Zooey =3

Strange attractions? I guess I don't really have any.
I mean, I like facial hair on men, and I guess this is less common than not liking facial hair, but my interest in women is kinda bland and normal.
Pretty eyes, pretty hair, curvy, elegant neck and shoulders and collar bones and other things I can't talk about.

wadledo
2010-08-20, 10:13 PM
I'd like to just say that the whole Zooey Deschanel died for me when I saw the demotivational poster of what women and men think the opposite sex means when they say 'nerdy.'

Marillion
2010-08-20, 11:10 PM
Literally everyone I've ever pursued (or wanted to pursue) a relationship with has been, at some point in their lives, a ballerina. :smallamused:

Xyk
2010-08-20, 11:38 PM
For some strange reason, I consider the following placement for a beauty mark just extremely attractive. The one near her eye.

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs179.snc4/38293_447916693412_767983412_5985405_8088733_n.jpg

Also when hair covers part of a girl's face. Again, I don't know why.

It might have something to do with an attraction to vulnerablity or something. :smallconfused:

Temotei
2010-08-20, 11:39 PM
I suppose this is kind of weird: I don't like it when girls flirt with me.

It reminds me of Ed, Edd, and Eddy, except I'm eighteen, and the girls don't transform into monsters every few minutes. :smallamused:

Ponderthought
2010-08-20, 11:54 PM
I tend to like "cute" girls rather than conventionally beautiful women. Maybe because my tv keeps trying to convince me that these plastic women that look..empty, are hot.

Other things are elegant wrists, unusual eyes, pouty lips, glasses, curvy hips. I have very definite aesthetic tastes. Comes with trying to be an artist.

Personality tastes tend to trump physical ones. I like smart girls, slightly aggressive girls, kind of bookish girls. I find big complex minds more attractive than anything else.

The other way around, I seem to draw nothing but psychopaths. I can find the alpha crazy in any group. I think that qualifies as a "strange attraction"

RabbitHoleLost
2010-08-21, 12:06 AM
Other things are elegant wrists

Mmmm, elegant, slender wrists.
Also, pianists fingers.

Bhu
2010-08-21, 12:07 AM
My only preferences are non-smokers, no alcoholics, must be able to get along with, and must like kitties.

On the other hand if she looks like Feline Dors I'm willing to negotiate...

Sneak
2010-08-21, 12:19 AM
I've never quite understood all the Zooey Deschanel love. Something about her just seems...off, to me. Like she's not inhabiting the same universe that the rest of us call home.

And back to a slightly older topic, speaking of cute asian girls, Ellen (http://www3.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Ellen+Wong+Hair+6KFEaJJb4oql.jpg) Wong (http://www3.images.coolspotters.com/photos/352848/ellen-wong-profile.jpg) aka Knives Chau (http://scottpilgrim.neoseeker.com/w/i/scottpilgrim/d/d2/Knives_Chau.png) from the Scott Pilgrim movie is insanely cute.

Oh, and I forgot to mention that intelligence is paramount.

Malfunctioned
2010-08-21, 02:28 AM
Strange attractions? Let's see if I can find my checklist....

Glasses.
Short.
Short hair.
Baby gotta have back.
Front is not much of a issue for me.
Smart.
Nerdy.
Makes random squeaking noises (can also be substituted with meowing).
Large mouth (mainly so I can kiss a girl properly without having to hold my tongue back, for clarification my tongue has been named Gene by my friends for obvious reasons)
Dominant.
Dyed hair.
Piercings.
Tattoos.
Sarcasm.
Glasses.
Cynicism.
Clumsiness.
A cute sneeze.
Blue eyes.
Freckles.
Moles (doesn't really matter where, I just tend to find them cute).
Cuteness.
And did I mention glasses?

I think that's pretty much it really.

Zeb The Troll
2010-08-21, 02:32 AM
I mean, I like facial hair on men, and I guess this is less common than not liking facial hairPsychology Today recently published a study that said, by and large, single women are more likely to be attracted to men with facial hair (as it's a masculinity marker), but once they're a couple, they'd rather he shave it off (speculation is that's because it can be uncomfortable to be cozy with a bearded man).

Query: For those of you who are attracted to facial hair, are you more or less attracted to it in general, or should it be trimmed/shaped in some way? For example, is a goatee more attractive than a full beard? If so, what about a shaped beard like what Trog wears?

For those men out there that shape your beard, isn't that a big pain in the keester?

Coidzor
2010-08-21, 02:38 AM
Zeb: I did the... barest minimum of shaping what with not being able to have a goatee until recently when I started shaving the part of my mustache that grew up under my nostrils and septum. It was weird feeling and I cut myself the first couple of times I started doing it, but now the new flattened top of my mustache just seems so right I don't wanna stop. I mean, it's still not much in the way of shaping but it really makes me feel different. Also hopeful that it'll help with people saying I have a pedo-stache, which is just hurtful.

Also, my cheeks facial hair hasn't really come in yet, so I just like shaving that off because I hate how sparse it is.
I've never quite understood all the Zooey Deschanel love. Something about her just seems...off, to me. Like she's not inhabiting the same universe that the rest of us call home.

She does sometimes seem to have an otherworldly, fae look to her. Though, it never seemed uncommon enough to be considered strange for some guys to go for that sort of thing.

Edit2:
Hmm, probably the strangest thing is that I find the idea of two dominant individuals clashing intriguing and/or captivating to my psyche. Mostly because even I find it strange that it exists within me at all, and, well, it feels strange and like one of those things which should elicit a feeling of cosmic wrongness.

Though, to be honest, I don't really know where I fit into the whole navel-gazing submissive-dominant paradigm.

Ponderthought
2010-08-21, 03:50 AM
For those men out there that shape your beard, isn't that a big pain in the keester?

I find it rather relaxing. It takes concentration to shave my beard into my usual swashbuckler look. Its sort of a nice pause in the morning hustle.

Quincunx
2010-08-21, 05:06 AM
Vorpal Tribble: I'm disappointed; not only do I not know the word for that quality you're talking about, nobody else has thought of it either. Maybe the litmus test would be like the face of one or two of my classmates, who had protuberant eyes yet without angular cheekbones and deep eyesockets to heighten the contrast. (Their faces were otherwise fairly flat and round in a manner somewhere between European and Asian, with various degrees of cute in the bone structure. Two were refugees from disintegrating Yugoslavia, if that helps you find the look.)

FoE: The 'weirdo' event horizon happened somewhere between writing fanfiction and cropping real life pictures to better suit your fantasy. One meddles lightly with reality. :smallyuk: Also, coworker was probably just trying to perch her booty comfortably. I remember that twisted posture too well from the early-sprouting girls in school trying to fit on the children's chairs.

Malfunctioned
2010-08-21, 05:13 AM
Zeb: I did the... barest minimum of shaping what with not being able to have a goatee until recently when I started shaving the part of my mustache that grew up under my nostrils and septum. It was weird feeling and I cut myself the first couple of times I started doing it, but now the new flattened top of my mustache just seems so right I don't wanna stop. I mean, it's still not much in the way of shaping but it really makes me feel different. Also hopeful that it'll help with people saying I have a pedo-stache, which is just hurtful.

Also, my cheeks facial hair hasn't really come in yet, so I just like shaving that off because I hate how sparse it is.

I find it rather relaxing. It takes concentration to shave my beard into my usual swashbuckler look. Its sort of a nice pause in the morning hustle.

If I had the capabilities to grow a decent beard I would probably end up growing a circle beard in the end. It'd help me look more mature at any rate.

Edit2:
Hmm, probably the strangest thing is that I find the idea of two dominant individuals clashing intriguing and/or captivating to my psyche. Mostly because even I find it strange that it exists within me at all, and, well, it feels strange and like one of those things which should elicit a feeling of cosmic wrongness.

Though, to be honest, I don't really know where I fit into the whole navel-gazing submissive-dominant paradigm.

I think I tend to end up submissive really, mainly due to the fact that I have a thing for dominant women.

Castaras
2010-08-21, 12:17 PM
On a guy? Long hair (short hair can look good. Trog is the only person I've seen who can pull off bald, and even then I'm prefering the longer haired guys. Nobody can pull off skinhead, it looks awful on everybody). No Facial Hair (while it can look attractive at a distance, up close shaved is better). Happy to put up with a rather strange person (understatement).

The Vorpal Tribble
2010-08-21, 12:24 PM
I've had a beard since I was 14. Always told it looked good on me. Only one person has ever told me they think I'd look better without it, and they hate all facial hair, so... *shrugs*

And no, it's not bad at all to shape beards. Pretty easy in fact.

I hate moustaches though. On me and everyone else.

Dude, to put politely, I have never been so disturbed by another woman.

Geeze...

FoE
2010-08-21, 12:27 PM
FoE: The 'weirdo' event horizon happened somewhere between writing fanfiction and cropping real life pictures to better suit your fantasy. One meddles lightly with reality. :smallyuk:

I was just using that as an example. Clearly it worked, as you are creeped out.

Also, coworker was probably just trying to perch her booty comfortably. I remember that twisted posture too well from the early-sprouting girls in school trying to fit on the children's chairs.

But I've never seen another woman sit like that and the chair was adequately large enough for said shapely booty.

I'm more perplexed over how that worked as an advertisment. :smallconfused:

AtlanteanTroll
2010-08-21, 12:32 PM

Geeze...

Looks like the people on the new Lowes commercial. Their facial structure is just odd. It's semetircal, which is suppose to be appealing, but it's like they look so perfect that they're inhuman.

Malfunctioned
2010-08-21, 12:33 PM
For some strange reason, I consider the following placement for a beauty mark just extremely attractive. The one near her eye.

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs179.snc4/38293_447916693412_767983412_5985405_8088733_n.jpg

I've just realised that my mole is almost in that exact position, mine's just a little higher, about level with my eye really. Though it's normally covered by a bit of my fringe.

CoffeeIncluded
2010-08-21, 12:34 PM
Well, obviously kind and intelligent and funny (Although witty and snarky are probably more accurate.). And an animal lover. And geeky. Physically?

Not too tall--I'm kinda short.

Slim, although if his weight is distributed evenly that's okay too.

Although the big thing for me is hair. Thick, messy or wavy, my shade (Light brown) or lighter, redhead is good, long enough for me to run my fingers through...It's a nearly irresistible urge...

Oh, and no facial hair. :smalltongue:

Malfunctioned
2010-08-21, 12:39 PM
Well, obviously kind and intelligent and funny (Although witty and snarky are probably more accurate.). And an animal lover. And geeky. Physically?

Although the big thing for me is hair. Thick, messy or wavy, my shade (Light brown) or lighter, redhead is good, long enough for me to run my fingers through...It's a nearly irresistible urge...

And this pretty much describes me from before last November.

:smallcool:

CoffeeIncluded
2010-08-21, 12:41 PM
And that list you wrote from before is pretty much me. Especially the squeaking and blue eyes thing. I can't help the squeaking thing. It's a verbal tic.

Well, I don't wear glasses or dye my hair either, and piercings/tattoos are out of the question. :smalltongue:

Malfunctioned
2010-08-21, 12:48 PM
The only thing I'm actually missing from your one is the colour of the hair. Mine is naturally light brown, very wavy and extremely thick. I dyed it red last November and black earlier this week.

Temotei
2010-08-21, 12:49 PM
Budding relationships on the internet. Delicious. :smallamused:

John Cribati
2010-08-21, 12:53 PM

Underlined is me. How do you feel about 'fros? Or deep, sexy voices?

CoffeeIncluded
2010-08-21, 12:53 PM
The only thing I'm actually missing from your one is the colour of the hair. Mine is naturally light brown, very wavy and extremely thick. I dyed it red last November and black earlier this week.

I like light brown...

Budding relationships on the internet. Delicious. :smallamused:

Oh sure. And then my parents can send him my severed head in an overseas package.

Underlined is me. How do you feel about 'fros? Or deep, sexy voices?

No, sorry.

Why do I feel like I'm going to regret the path of this discussion?

Malfunctioned
2010-08-21, 12:56 PM
Oh sure. And then my parents can send him my severed head in an overseas package.

Is that how you do things in America?

I thought my Jewish family was bad....

CoffeeIncluded
2010-08-21, 01:00 PM
Is that how you do things in America?

I thought my Jewish family was bad....

Ah, so you know how it is perfectly! :smallbiggrin:

Malfunctioned
2010-08-21, 01:11 PM
Ah, so you know how it is perfectly! :smallbiggrin:

Only too well....:smallannoyed:

CoffeeIncluded
2010-08-21, 01:15 PM
Only too well....:smallannoyed:

"You must spend every waking moment of your life preparing for college! Even when eating! If you do not, then we won't pay for it and you won't go! Have fun bagging groceries for the rest of your life!"

"But mom, I just want to go over to my friend's house to get my book back! And I need the metrocard you borrowed from me back too!"

"How date you speak to me in that tone! You're an unappreciative bitch!"

Sound familiar?

Temotei
2010-08-21, 01:18 PM

I's just playin'. :smallbiggrin:

Malfunctioned
2010-08-21, 01:22 PM
"You must spend every waking moment of your life preparing for college! Even when eating! If you do not, then we won't pay for it and you won't go! Have fun bagging groceries for the rest of your life!"

"But mom, I just want to go over to my friend's house to get my book back! And I need the metrocard you borrowed from me back too!"

"How date you speak to me in that tone! You're an unappreciative bitch!"

Sound familiar?

If you mean familiar in the sense that you have hidden microphones in my house then yes. Yes it does.

Of course I also get a parent who feels that waiting four seconds between telling me or my siblings to do something to repeat herself is acceptable.

Gah.

CoffeeIncluded
2010-08-21, 01:25 PM
If you mean familiar in the sense that you have hidden microphones in my house then yes. Yes it does.

Of course I also get a parent who feels that waiting four seconds between telling me or my siblings to do something to repeat herself is acceptable.

Gah.

Four seconds between telling us to do something and saying that we're horrible unappreciative children who don't do anything because, oh I don't know, we're still climbing up the stairs to help!!!

Times like these I wish I was 21.

Malfunctioned
2010-08-21, 01:28 PM
Four seconds between telling us to do something and saying that we're horrible unappreciative children who don't do anything because, oh I don't know, we're still climbing up the stairs to help!!!

Times like these I wish I was 21.

And I wish I had enough money to move out, but alas, it's the life of a teenager.

CoffeeIncluded
2010-08-21, 01:29 PM
And I wish I had enough money to move out, but alas, it's the life of a teenager.

One year to college. One year almost exactly.

*Raises glass of milk in toast*

Malfunctioned
2010-08-21, 01:31 PM

One year until university.

At least we have a lower drinking age here.

*raises vodka*

TheThan
2010-08-21, 01:32 PM

You and I have a very similar taste in women. Aside from this I want a woman that’s not so immature when it comes to relationships. I’ve known several girls that are that way, and honestly it’s a bit of a turn off. She has to realize that fairy tail relationships don’t exist, since they’re fairy tails ( I blame Disney for this one). there's a couple other qualifiers here, but they're not really board appropriate.

Physically speaking, I like blonde hair, sort of tall and well built (that’s not to say fat, obese or a body builder). I’m a big guy, and if a woman is too short or frail, I’m afraid I’d hurt her. But I’m not only attracted to blondes, the hottest girl in my high school (long time ago now) was a brunette and the cutest girl I ever met was a Hawaiian girl.

Describes me to a T. although I do have facial hair and not exactly thin.

Marnath
2010-08-21, 01:33 PM

Sure, i'll drink to that. :smallsmile: Not for me, cause i'm not going to college, but it sounds like it'll be cool for you to get there. *glasses clink* Hooray soon-to-be independant!

CoffeeIncluded
2010-08-21, 01:36 PM
One year until university.

At least we have a lower drinking age here.

*raises vodka*

The drinking age is 17/18?

Sure, i'll drink to that. :smallsmile: Not for me, cause i'm not going to college, but it sounds like it'll be cool for you to get there. *glasses clink* Hooray soon-to-be independant!

And then college. Yaaay.

*Drinks milk*

*Grabs cookies*

Malfunctioned
2010-08-21, 01:40 PM
The drinking age is 17/18?

Yup, it's 18. Good old British drunkenness :smallbiggrin:.

And then college. Yaaay.

*Drinks milk*

*Grabs cookies*

Free cookies for college goers?

*steals just in case*

MoleMage
For me, I think short girls are adorable, and tall girls equally attractive. Middle-height girls, while losing nothing, also don't gain.
I like softer hair colors; dirty blond, light brown. Long straight hair. Curls never worked for me. Eye color isn't as important as that they have 'clear' eyes (not sure how to describe it). Body type...I'm pretty thin as far as guys go (not like sickly thin, but thin) so I prefer girls of a thinner build. Oh, gracefulness is a huge plus.

Of course, this is all guidelines; my last romance had the curliest hair of any girl I ever knew. I learned to love that hair just the same.

And Coffee, I get the feeling you've described your typical geeky guy. Once you're in college, you shouldn't have much trouble finding one like that (except for the not-too-tall thing, I fit that pretty well myself).

Sneak
You and I have a very similar taste in women. Aside from this I want a woman that’s not so immature when it comes to relationships. I’ve known several girls that are that way, and honestly it’s a bit of a turn off. She has to realize that fairy tail relationships don’t exist, since they’re fairy tails ( I blame Disney for this one). there's a couple other qualifiers here, but its not really board appropriate.

Physically speaking, I like blonde hair, sort of tall and well built (that’s not to say fat, obese or a body builder). I’m a big guy, and if a woman is too short or frail, I’m afraid I’d hurt her. But I’m not only attracted to blondes, the hottest girl in my high school (long time ago now) was a brunette and the cutest girl I ever met was a Hawaiian girl.

Describes me to a T. although I do have facial hair and not exactly thin.

So it doesn't describe you to a T, then. :smalltongue:

Just out of curiosity, why is everyone trying to fit themselves to Coffee's description? It wouldn't be weird, but it didn't happen for anyone else's descriptions of their ideal partner. If I were her, I'd be slightly creeped out right about now.

And by the way, her description is totally me. :smalltongue:

P.S. Lord knows I'm looking forward to college and escape from my current life as much as anyone, but perhaps such conversation should be moved to a more suitable topic or PM?

Aright, curmudgeon out.

CoffeeIncluded
2010-08-21, 01:44 PM
Just out of curiosity, why is everyone trying to fit themselves to Coffee's description? It wouldn't be weird, but it didn't happen for anyone else's descriptions of their ideal partner. If I were her, I'd be slightly creeped out right about now.

Because I'm a girl, my love-life is best described as, "Nonexistent," and as of last month I'm legal in my state.

I believe this is the time for me to mention that I have a large hunting knife approximately 30 feet from where I'm sitting, and that my dog is a German Shepard mix? :smallamused:

Malfunctioned
2010-08-21, 01:48 PM
Because I'm a girl, my love-life is best described as, "Nonexistent," and as of last month I'm legal in my state.

I believe this is the time for me to mention that I have a large hunting knife approximately 30 feet from where I'm sitting, and that my dog is a German Shepard mix? :smallamused:

Would this be an odd time to mention my fondness for bladed weapons and German Shepards then?

MoleMage
2010-08-21, 01:48 PM

You aren't the first girl to post in this thread though. I think really what it is is that us guys want to feel like we're attractive the same as girls do; your description happens to fit fairly well a couple guys here. They feel the need to say "Hey, this description of an attractive guy is sorta like me!" And then there was some competitiveness after the first couple guys did that.

As for the dog, is he trained to attack or just a big pet? 'Cause if the latter, I might have him sitting in my lap after 2 minutes in the room. Dogs like me.

Temotei
2010-08-21, 01:49 PM

I have a box of Ritz crackers.

CoffeeIncluded
2010-08-21, 01:51 PM
Would this be an odd time to mention my fondness for bladed weapons and German Shepards then?

Now where did I put the baseball bat...

You aren't the first girl to post in this thread though. I think really what it is is that us guys want to feel like we're attractive the same as girls do; your description happens to fit fairly well a couple guys here. They feel the need to say "Hey, this description of an attractive guy is sorta like me!" And then there was some competitiveness after the first couple guys did that.

Guys fighting over me! :smallbiggrin:

As for the dog, is he trained to attack or just a big pet? 'Cause if the latter, I might have him sitting in my lap after 2 minutes in the room. Dogs like me.

If she sees my parents hugging she flips out.

Sneak
2010-08-21, 01:53 PM

Easy there, tiger. :smalltongue:

Temotei
2010-08-21, 01:53 PM
It's okay. You shouldn't expect me, since I have a girlfriend I am very fond of. :smallbiggrin:

Still, Ritz. Ritz. Ritz. Alternatively, I could just grab the ice cream sandwiches, but that would be kind of mean.

Poison_Fish
2010-08-21, 01:54 PM
I like women.

onthetown
2010-08-21, 01:54 PM
I used to loveloveLOVE guys with a green eyes-black hair combo, but the only guy I managed to date with those features ended up being a complete jerk. Sigh. It's still an awesome combination, though, and when I see actors with the green-black combo going on I usually swoon.

However:

1) Short, neat hair. I don't think that guys with long hair look "cool", I find that they tend to have greasier hair (at least around here -- I've only ever seen a few guys with beautiful long hair, and it was away from home) and it grosses me out. I spend a bit of time each morning making sure that my hair isn't greasy (I'm a stereotypical girl in that I pay constant attention to my hair... not the style, just the cleanliness), the least my significant other can do is to pay me the same respect. And I just generally don't like long hair on guys. I even hacked off my horse's beautiful long mane because it's a guy. (Watch out. :smallamused: )

2) Taller than me. I am barely 5'2". Anybody shorter than me is bordering on being a dwarf. Also, I don't like looking down at people.

That's it. The personality can be whatever as long as they don't have gross hair or whistle Disney tunes as they mine, since we'll break up if we really aren't compatible.

Edit: Also, they have to like my horse. I don't care if they don't LOVE horses or are obsessed with them like I am, but if they don't understand why my horse needs a certain timeframe each day to be with me then they're out. I'm growing a pile of rejected men who felt that the horse "threatened" the relationship. Please. Two hours a day where I'm not focusing solely on you won't threaten anything.

MoleMage
2010-08-21, 01:55 PM
That doesn't really answer my question, although it does clarify the gender of the dog.

Is the dog aggressive or just psychotic? Psychotic dogs are just as easy to befriend. Some reason, they like me. My family and I think it might have something to do with how calm (outwardly) I am most of the time. Dogs find it reassuring.

Temotei
2010-08-21, 01:55 PM
I like women.

So strange! So exotic!

Actually, "women" is one of my interests on Facebook. I suppose it's not very strange. :smallamused:

Marnath
2010-08-21, 01:59 PM

O.o There's really no such thing as a German Shepard that is cool with strangers just coming up to their people. Not that i've ever met.

Malfunctioned
2010-08-21, 01:59 PM
I used to loveloveLOVE guys with a green eyes-black hair combo, but the only guy I managed to date with those features ended up being a complete jerk. Sigh. It's still an awesome combination, though, and when I see actors with the green-black combo going on I usually swoon.

Heeeeeeeee-

1) Short, neat hair.

-aaaaaaw.

:smallfrown:

O.o There's really no such thing as a German Shepard that is cool with strangers just coming up to their people. Not that i've ever met.

That's odd. I've never had any problem with any German Sheperds, whether I knew them or not. Then again almost all animals like me as soon as they meet me.

onthetown
2010-08-21, 02:00 PM
Heeeeeeeee-

-aaaaaaw.

If you're cute enough, I won't mind. :smallwink:

MoleMage
2010-08-21, 02:02 PM

Which is why you make an effort to not be under the category "strangers" in the dogs mind before approaching their person. Soon as the dog saw me, I'd sit down cross legged on the floor to be at it's height and wait until it came to me and was comfortable. This is a pretty standard method of meeting new dogs for me. Well, except the really friendly dogs that don't care and are clamoring for attention soon as a new person walks in the room. Those ones don't really need a method.

CoffeeIncluded
2010-08-21, 02:03 PM
It's okay. You shouldn't expect me, since I have a girlfriend I am very fond of. :smallbiggrin:

Must...Resist...Comment...

That doesn't really answer my question, although it does clarify the gender of the dog.

Is the dog aggressive or just psychotic? Psychotic dogs are just as easy to befriend. Some reason, they like me. My family and I think it might have something to do with how calm (outwardly) I am most of the time. Dogs find it reassuring.

She's calm and loving around us, but when there are strangers in the house...

Heeeeeeeee-

-aaaaaaw.

Perhaps you should change your signature to "Girl Magnet In The Playground" or something. :smalltongue:

Marnath
2010-08-21, 02:04 PM
That's odd. I've never had any problem with any German Sheperds, whether I knew them or not. Then again almost all animals like me as soon as they meet me.

Now see, that's odd. Whenever I see a German Shepard it's fine until i get near it's people. Then it's all like, "KILL!!!:smallfurious:" Maybe i'm just the opposite of you, and animals hate me. which would mesh with the fact that every kitten i've ever seen arches its back and hisses at me, even if i have catnip. :smallannoyed:

MoleMage
2010-08-21, 02:06 PM
Now see, that's odd. Whenever I see a German Shepard it's fine until i get near it's people. Then it's all like, "KILL!!!:smallfurious:" Maybe i'm just the opposite of you, and animals hate me. which would mesh with the fact that every kitten i've ever seen arches its back and hisses at me, even if i have catnip. :smallannoyed:

You don't understand the way cats think. If you want to befriend a new cat, ignore it completely while being in its domain. Simple as that. After a cat trusts you, you can be affectionate to your heart's content.

Malfunctioned
2010-08-21, 02:06 PM

Woo! I'm pretty sure I'm at least 20% cute!

Perhaps you should change your signature to "Girl Magnet In The Playground" or something. :smalltongue:

Well I do seem to be somewhat gathering the beginnings of a harem... :smallcool::smalltongue:.

You don't understand the way cats think. If you want to befriend a new cat, ignore it completely while being in its domain. Simple as that. After a cat trusts you, you can be affectionate to your heart's content.

The first thing I do when I see a new cat is pretty much just walk over to it and wuzz its head. :smallconfused: I'm like an animal magnet as well I think.

CoffeeIncluded
2010-08-21, 02:08 PM
Well I do seem to be somewhat gathering the beginnings of a harem... :smallcool::smalltongue:.

An internet harem. Would this stack with the real-life harem that will probably exist shortly?

And I'm pretty good with animals myself. Then again, I do volunteer at an animal shelter.

Poison_Fish
2010-08-21, 02:09 PM
So strange! So exotic!

Actually, "women" is one of my interests on Facebook. I suppose it's not very strange. :smallamused:

Well, I honestly could go on for hours. I'd say I have an aesthetic taste for most things, women included. I'm hard pressed to find someone who doesn't hold a quality that I enjoy, and women in particular I enjoy (Though the qualities can be, and often are, non-sexual as well). I am also somewhat of a very horny person.

MoleMage
2010-08-21, 02:09 PM
The first thing I do when I see a new cat is pretty much just walk over to it and wuzz its head. I'm like an animal magnet as well I think.

Honestly, I do pretty much the same. But a lot of people who try that just end up making the cat angry. The other method is more reliable.

onthetown
2010-08-21, 02:10 PM
Woo! I'm pretty sure I'm at least 20% cute!

Eventually this thread will just be you picking up women for your little Playground harem. I'd totally be in!

Now, to keep my boyfriend away from this thread...

Trog
2010-08-21, 02:11 PM
If so, what about a shaped beard like what Trog wears?

Trog is the only person I've seen who can pull off bald.

How do I get brought up in these discussions? >>

No, not really. Buy a decent beard trimmer with at minimum a regular blade and an adjustable guide and it's actually easy once you get the hang of it, I find. Takes a little extra time, I suppose, but attending to one's appearance in one form or another usually does. But you don't need to adjust the length as often as you shave. Shave everyday and you can probably trim up at the most every few days or maybe once a week. Meantime you have less to shave daily.

As to any of my weird attractions I guess the only semi-different thing is that I like shorter girls a lot more than taller ones for whatever reason. Other than that I'm attracted to the usual stuff: Long hair... curvy figure... bunneh ears... ;D

Malfunctioned
An internet harem. Would this stack with the real-life harem that will probably exist shortly?

And I'm pretty good with animals myself. Then again, I do volunteer at an animal shelter.

Well I used to have a real-life unwanted harem but that's dwindled down to one person now and my harem levels seem to be at an all-time low. :smalltongue:

I volunteer at a local community centre to work with young kids, it's pretty much the same thing. Except the animals are probably cleaner. And not as violent.

How do I get brought up in these discussions? >>

Because Trog is that handsome.

MoleMage

Will exist shortly? If he's got this kind of allure on the internet where nobody can see him, then he's either ugly (no offense), reclusive, a false persona, or not actually a guy if he doesn't already have a harem.

EDIT: Ninja'd by the harem master himself.

CoffeeIncluded
2010-08-21, 02:14 PM
Eventually this thread will just be you picking up women for your little Playground harem. I'd totally be in!

Now, to keep my boyfriend away from this thread...

Good luck with that!

Well I used to have a real-life unwanted harem but that's dwindled down to one person now and my harem levels seem to be at an all-time low. :smalltongue:

...Wow.

I volunteer at a local community centre to work with young kids, it's pretty much the same thing. Except the animals are probably cleaner. And not as violent.

Cleaner? I wish. And I can't really reach some of the cages because they're higher up than I am tall. And over 30 puppies in tiny cages that just came off the transport truck. And I had to clean them all out by myself...*Shudders*

And I also have some scars on my hands from cat scratches. The groomers don't have time to clip their nails...

Malfunctioned
2010-08-21, 02:19 PM
Will exist shortly? If he's got this kind of allure on the internet where nobody can see him, then he's either ugly (no offense), reclusive, a false persona, or not actually a guy if he doesn't already have a harem.

EDIT: Ninja'd by the harem master himself.

You can (http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs075.snc3/14245_1287458382959_1125162056_30893872_5616714_n. jpg) judge (http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs171.snc4/37868_412675536565_521391565_5018370_5193415_n.jpg ) if you want.....
No good photos of me with black hair yet....

CoffeeIncluded
2010-08-21, 02:23 PM
Is the second one with the dye job? Because if it is, that's a good one.

Also, I believe MoleMage stands corrected.

Malfunctioned
2010-08-21, 02:24 PM
Thanks, that was when I dyed it for the second time I think. :smallbiggrin:

The first attempt wasn't so good.

CoffeeIncluded
2010-08-21, 02:27 PM
Thanks, that was when I dyed it for the second time I think. :smallbiggrin:

The first attempt wasn't so good.

It's actually a really good dye job. I've only seen one other that's as good as it. (And by that, I mean I didn't know it was dyed until she mentioned it!)

Sneak
2010-08-21, 02:28 PM
It seems that this thread is quickly becoming some sort of bizarre bastard lovechild of the You Thread and the old Crush Thread. :smalltongue:

CoffeeIncluded
2010-08-21, 02:28 PM
It seems that this thread is quickly becoming some sort of bizarre bastard lovechild of the You Thread and the old Crush Thread. :smalltongue:

Uh...Sorry about that.

Malfunctioned
2010-08-21, 02:29 PM

That may somewhat be my fault.....:smalleek:

Sneak
2010-08-21, 02:30 PM
Oh, don't mind me, I'm just an old curmudgeon.

Just imagine what I'll be like when I'm actually old! Or at least no longer a minor! :smalltongue:

CoffeeIncluded
2010-08-21, 02:31 PM
That may somewhat be my fault.....:smalleek:

Hey, I'm not the one who responded to my post with, "Hey, I fulfill almost all of your requirements! :smallbiggrin:"

Dr. Bath
2010-08-21, 02:31 PM

Oh dear lord, not the Crush thread. Anything but the crush thread! They said I imagined it oh god oh god oh god.

Malfunctioned
2010-08-21, 02:32 PM
Hey, I'm not the one who responded to my post with, "Hey, I fulfill almost all of your requirements! :smallbiggrin:"

True....though you did reply to my response saying that. :smallbiggrin:

Poison_Fish
2010-08-21, 02:37 PM
Psh, let the kids flirt. It's cute.

CoffeeIncluded
2010-08-21, 02:37 PM
Oh dear lord, not the Crush thread. Anything but the crush thread! They said I imagined it oh god oh god oh god.

The crush thread? :smallconfused:

True....though you did reply to my response saying that. :smallbiggrin:

Well, when you put it that way...

Gotta go bye!

Malfunctioned
2010-08-21, 02:39 PM
The crush thread? :smallconfused:

It was pretty much as it sounds. Only more so.

Marnath
2010-08-21, 02:42 PM
I never saw the crush thread either, but wasn't it related to crack pairings somehow?

Dr. Bath
2010-08-21, 02:45 PM
I never saw the crush thread either, but wasn't it related to crack pairings somehow?

Nope. REEL POSTERS REEL DRAMA. Well not really, but it sure got creepy occasionally.

Malfunctioned
2010-08-21, 02:48 PM
REEL POSTERS REEL DRAMA.

I just got the most amazing image of the good Doctor just grabbing his monitor and screaming this into it.

It appeases me.

Marnath
2010-08-21, 02:53 PM
Aren't we supposed to be talking about odd things we find attractive? Don't want the Sheriff to close the thread, do ya? :smalltongue:

Thufir
2010-08-21, 02:55 PM
I don't know if I have any particularly strange physical attractions. Maybe glasses, if that counts as strange.

Personality-wise, I'm sure there are several, but there's one which springs to mind when it comes to fictional characters, though not so much real people. Insanity. Characters who are, to some extent, kinda crazy are for some reason attractive to me.

For real people... I dunno. Geeky (Surprise surprise). I'm sure there are others, but I've never really thought that much about it.

@^: I'm sure some people find that mental image absolutely GORGEOUS.

Lyesmith
2010-08-21, 02:57 PM

It's alright, I'm responsible for the Shipping threads. Look what we have done, Bath. Look and despair.

I personally prefer athletic/burly builds. Facial hair a big plus, if it works on the person. Nerdery & warmth essential.

This guy (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dz9K9BtbVxo) scores pretty highly. WARNING : CONTAINS SHIRTLESSNESS AND LAZY TOWN (also some Lil' Jon. Yes, it's that Lazy Town remix.)

Temotei
2010-08-21, 03:00 PM
Personality-wise, I'm sure there are several, but there's one which springs to mind when it comes to fictional characters, though not so much real people. Insanity. Characters who are, to some extent, kinda crazy are for some reason attractive to me.

Izzy from Total Drama Island is crazy like that.

Dr. Bath
2010-08-21, 03:02 PM
I just got the most amazing image of the good Doctor just grabbing his monitor and screaming this into it.

It appeases me.

That is every post. Even when I don't type in caps and seem calm.

EVERY POST.

Let's steer this thing back onto the tracks like a magical flying train.

I find tailcoats attractive on anyone (so long as they are a good fit), which is a little strange. Mainly because it doesn't exactly come up often.

@Zira: Both of them?

Lyesmith
2010-08-21, 03:04 PM
@Zira: Both of them?

Threesome.

Thufir
2010-08-21, 03:06 PM
I find tailcoats attractive on anyone (so long as they are a good fit), which is a little strange. Mainly because it doesn't exactly come up often.

Oh, that's one I didn't think of. Tailcoats are amazing items of clothing. Generally, any outfit which wouldn't look too out of place in Victorian high society will probably appeal to me, but tailcoats especially are my favourites.
I need a tailcoat.

Malfunctioned
2010-08-21, 03:07 PM
Let me thing...something else that I find attractive....

Girls wearing oversized guys shirts. My button-down shirts and t-shirts have both reduced me to speechlessness on separate occasions when they were worn by my ex. She was a good margin smaller than me as well so that probably contributed to it.

Dr. Bath
2010-08-21, 03:09 PM
Threesome.

Dammit Zira.

Check shirts are generally a good look. As long as you avoid become an indie guy. Damn indie guys! With their check shirts and their cardigans!

Marnath
2010-08-21, 03:12 PM
I'm surprised no one has mentiond freckles or dimples yet. I don't know if this counts as it is a single instance, but one girl i knew in high school was a cute asian girl who wore colored(blue, i think) contacts. You pretty much did a double take when you looked at her the first time. :smallsmile:

Lyesmith
2010-08-21, 03:13 PM
Dammit Zira.

Check shirts are generally a good look. As long as you avoid become an indie guy. Damn indie guys! With their check shirts and their cardigans!

I'm sorry. Foursome?

I also like clothing that's a little too large on some people. Mainly because I tend to wear my clothing loose, and it vaidates my fashion choice.

Temotei
2010-08-21, 03:15 PM
I'm sorry. Foursome?

The best part is that the guy is both of them, so it's like a threesome and a foursome at the same time.

Malfunctioned
2010-08-21, 03:26 PM
Wait, did I mention girls wearing guy's hoodies?

I'm a sucker for that in general.

Lyesmith
2010-08-21, 03:27 PM
Wait, did I mention girls wearing guy's hoodies?

I'm a sucker for that in general.

Girls don't want a relationship; they just want your hoodie.

MoleMage
2010-08-21, 03:28 PM
Girls wearing guys' button-downs. Oversized, of course.
And glasses. I didn't mention glasses previously. Better is when they wear contacts some of the time glasses other. Cause it really makes the glasses more noticeable.

Malfunctioned
2010-08-21, 03:30 PM
Girls don't want a relationship; they just want your hoodie.

That has actually been true in my experience. A friend attempted to seduce me just to get my hoodie whilst we were on a trip with my college to Spain.

She had it for the whole trip. :smallannoyed:

Dr. Bath
2010-08-21, 03:32 PM
Britches and Ho-odies man.

Tiger Duck
2010-08-21, 03:35 PM
Looking back at all the girls/ladies I've crushed on in the past. It becomes clear to me I don't have any attractions at all. Or rather that I have all.

None of those girls had anything in common with each other.

Marnath
2010-08-21, 03:36 PM
That has actually been true in my experience. A friend attempted to seduce me just to get my hoodie whilst we were on a trip with my college to Spain.

She had it for the whole trip. :smallannoyed:

That's more because she's a friend than because she's a girl, though i bet. Friends are like that. :smallwink:

Malfunctioned
2010-08-21, 03:38 PM
That's more because she's a friend than because she's a girl, though i bet. Friends are like that. :smallwink:

Well it was a bit both considering we were mutually attracted at the time. Not so much now though.

Deadly
2010-08-21, 03:57 PM
Strange? Well...

I have this odd thing with big boots and small feet (booTs, darnit! Google apparently wanted it to be a B when I searched for examples. Stupid Google, I mean what I write not what you think I meant to write darnit! So, really sorry, but no pictures of girls with big booTs). The boots should still fit the feet, so big in a relative sense. And when I say big I'm not talking about tall or high boots. Well below the knees, somewhere near the midpoint of the shins, that's probably the ideal height. Big military boots made for off road wandering... or big fluffy, furry things... just makes me want to hug them...

Some 12 years ago when I was a young guy (*sigh* time flies by), one of the girls in my class was playing that old Nancy Sinatra song, you know the one... "these boots are made for walking", that's the one... and she was dancing to it. And that silly, stomping dance of hers was just so entrancing I think I could have stared at her for days without end (would have been creepy, I'm sure). I haven't been able to get the image out of my mind since, and I'm sure it'll haunt me to the day I'll die. But the memory is all blurry and indistinct now, and I haven't ever seen a girl dance like that since. I can't even remember if she wore big boots, but she probably did. I do remember that she was fairly small in general, which is another thing I like.

Small women, in big boots. Doesn't get any better.

Not sure I have any other strange attractions. The rest is probably all normal and boring. I do like glasses, but that's not so strange I think.

The really crucial thing, though, is the smile. Well, personality and brains come first, but after that the smile is the most important thing, I think. Certainly the most important physical thing.

Temotei
2010-08-21, 04:03 PM
The really crucial thing, though, is the smile. Well, personality and brains come first, but after that the smile is the most important thing, I think. Certainly the most important physical thing.

Agreed. :smallbiggrin:

TFT
2010-08-21, 04:30 PM
Strange?

Well, I prefer blonds or red heads, but that's not strange.

I prefer a shorter girl then me, but that isn't stranger either.(I do prefer short girls, to a point though)

Hold on, I'll think of something...

Oh, okay, I may have something. I'm very... not exactly serious, but not very laid back. Oddly enough, I really like very high energy girls. They seem to bring out the more laid back side of me, which is always fun.

No wait, that probably doesn't count.

Okay, I don't think I have anything. *runs away*

CoffeeIncluded
2010-08-21, 04:33 PM
Hyper. Hyper is good. I need someone to keep up with me after all. :smalltongue:

Malfunctioned
2010-08-21, 04:35 PM
Hyper. Hyper is good. I need someone to keep up with me after all. :smalltongue:

*mumbles something about quite possibly having a caffeine addiction and drinking coffee with 10 sugars*

But yeah, I certainly agree with this. Hyperness makes everything at least 2.5 times cuter.

CoffeeIncluded
2010-08-21, 04:49 PM
*mumbles something about quite possibly having a caffeine addiction and drinking coffee with 10 sugars*

But yeah, I certainly agree with this. Hyperness makes everything at least 2.5 times cuter.

I don't need coffee. I am coffee. Hence the need for someone who's as hyper as I am. Preferably a morning person. :smalltongue:

TFT
2010-08-21, 04:51 PM
I don't need coffee. I am coffee. Hence the need for someone who's as hyper as I am. Preferably a morning person. :smalltongue:

Ugh, morning people. I guess having a preference for Night Owls might be a strange attraction.

Malfunctioned
2010-08-21, 04:54 PM
I wouldn't exactly say that I'm a morning person, more that I'm hyper and incredibly cheerful almost the whole time, so I guess that kinda makes me a morning person by default...

But yes. Coffee. Coffee is possibly the greatest thing ever invented. Even though as a English gentleman I should drink more tea, I just can't bring myself to lose the coffee....

Ugh, morning people. I guess having a preference for Night Owls might be a strange attraction.

Or you could have a preference for people like me. Insomniacs who kept more hyperactive the later it gets. Until I suddenly get incredibly tired and fall asleep, but luckily that only happens sometimes. :smallsmile: I suppose we're rare enough to count as strange.

CoffeeIncluded
2010-08-21, 04:57 PM
CoffeeTea?

Malfunctioned
2010-08-21, 04:58 PM
It's worth a try I suppose....
I will make it next time I drink. Which should be sometime soon actually.

EDIT: Hmm, I didn't realise there actually exists tea made of coffee. I was just going to try and mix the two together....I probably still will.

Trog
2010-08-21, 05:03 PM
Because Trog is that handsome.
Strange seems more likely.

Malfunctioned
2010-08-21, 05:08 PM
Strangely Handsome?

Coidzor
2010-08-21, 05:09 PM
Britches and Ho-odies man.
Ooo, who's a cheeky boy then. :smallamused:

...How do I get brought up in these discussions? >>
You're the most interesting Trog in the world. The Men want you and the Women want to BE you. ...err, maybe I mixed that up....

Anyway, I'd have to say, yeah, bubbly/hyper/ecstatic about life... within certain bounds is attractive. Once a girl goes from energetic to spouting inanities that aren't even amusing, it gets a bit off-putting as the energy put into generating noise crowds out the ability to do anything with her. Saucy or otherwise. :smallannoyed:

Actually had a friend that I had a crush on for a bit who reminded me of that girl from those Progressive commercials.

Mmm, so how many cups a day do doctors recommend? :smallamused:

Edit: Oh, I just remembered one.

Thanks to my mother's allergies or whatever from scented or dyed laundry detergent (she breaks out in hives), my family has never used scented laundry detergent, as a result, I find the scent the more feminine ones leave to be quite exotic and more pleasing than someone who was more used to them would. Is bundled up in the complex tangle that is what works as the scent of the opposite sex.

CoffeeIncluded
2010-08-21, 05:37 PM
It's worth a try I suppose....
I will make it next time I drink. Which should be sometime soon actually.

EDIT: Hmm, I didn't realise there actually exists tea made of coffee. I was just going to try and mix the two together....I probably still will.

Tea made of coffee actually exists?!

Personally, I hate tea. I don't really like coffee much either. Well, unless there's a lot of cream and sugar. Or coffee ice cream: YUM.

Someone who's not intimidated by smart girls. But still, for physical attractiveness, the hair. GAWD.

Actually had a friend that I had a crush on for a bit who reminded me of that girl from those Progressive commercials.

When I am working at the shelter, I am that girl. Nothing gets a potential adopter's attention than a hyper teenage girl with a kitten perched on her shoulder enthusiastically greeting them. Bonus points if they're looking for a kitten and the kitten hops onto their shoulders: Which has happened a few times.

Sneak
2010-08-21, 05:56 PM
Oh, yeah, there's something very attractive about energetic girls. Not hyper, necessarily, but energetic. It complements my languorous, lackadaisical style (with periodic bursts of passion and excitement) nicely.

Iruka
2010-08-21, 05:58 PM
I like small scars and those little skin flaws, where the skin is a bit less tanned. Dunno why, but they make a cute girl even cuter.

CoffeeIncluded
2010-08-21, 05:58 PM
Oh, yeah, there's something very attractive about energetic girls. Not hyper, necessarily, but energetic. It complements my languorous, lackadaisical style (with periodic bursts of passion and excitement) nicely.

So, if all this is true, then why is my romantic life nonexistent aside from a bunch of people who were sexually harassing me (Some really nasty stuff), and that doesn't count?

Temotei
2010-08-21, 06:07 PM
So, if all this is true, then why is my romantic life nonexistent aside from a bunch of people who were sexually harassing me (Some really nasty stuff), and that doesn't count?

You forgot to gain a charm person gaze attack before you left the house?

CoffeeIncluded
2010-08-21, 06:09 PM
You forgot to gain a charm person gaze attack before you left the house?

Or I ended up charming the wrong people... This will change once I get into college, right?

Right?

Fri
2010-08-21, 06:11 PM
I have some, well, you might call it fetish on girls, but if we're talking about real life girls that I'd like to have as my girlfriend, I only have one main criteria.

She must be artsy. I don't mind what kind of art, she could be a writer, musician, or painter, but I very prefer my girl to be artsy.

TheThan
2010-08-21, 06:27 PM
So it doesn't describe you to a T, then. :smalltongue:

Meh, just though it was the in thing to do, besides I don’t quite fit her description perfectly, and I’m like 10 years older than her. there's a certain amount of awkwardness, and anyone under 21 is off limits.

onthetown
2010-08-21, 07:14 PM
You can (http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs075.snc3/14245_1287458382959_1125162056_30893872_5616714_n. jpg) judge (http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs171.snc4/37868_412675536565_521391565_5018370_5193415_n.jpg ) if you want.....
No good photos of me with black hair yet....

I was just about to say... I see no black hair! He lies!

But you are cute. :smallbiggrin:

Okay, back to being behind the posts I go...

Xyk
2010-08-21, 07:52 PM

Oh, those people are often obnoxious IRL,IMHO. I prefer mellow girls.

Sneak
2010-08-21, 07:56 PM

Sadly, I'm afraid I haven't got any helpful advice on that front. All I can do is to wish you much success in your future romantic endeavors.

Have much success in your future romantic endeavors!

Meh, just though it was the in thing to do, besides I don’t quite fit her description perfectly, and I’m like 10 years older than her. there's a certain amount of awkwardness, and anyone under 21 is off limits.

I'm not offended by any means, I was just amused by the juxtaposition of "it describes me to a T," which implies that you fully embody the description, and the contradiction of that very point. In effect, it's the equivalent of saying, "It describes me to a T! Oh wait, just kidding, it doesn't. Here, have a bunch of evidence that contradicts what I just said." :smalltongue:

Coidzor
2010-08-21, 08:54 PM
Or I ended up charming the wrong people... This will change once I get into college, right?

Is all about who you end up meeting and interacting with. Some people are just too noble for those of us who are chemically reactive, after all. :smallamused:

Oh, those people are often obnoxious IRL,IMHO. I prefer mellow girls.

It's a fine, fine line. Vivacity is good, Inanity gets old fast. And maturity stagnates quickly without some life and passion to it.

Is quite annoying, such balancing acts.

CoffeeIncluded
2010-08-21, 09:19 PM
Thanks guys. And as for the hyperactivity, well, I do have ADHD. :smalltongue:

TheThan
2010-08-21, 09:25 PM

plasma or LCD? oh wait... never mind.

RabbitHoleLost
2010-08-21, 10:31 PM
Strangely Handsome?

Srsly.
Not that I'm biased or anything.

Xyk
2010-08-21, 11:35 PM

Lol. I'm just teasing you. You're welcome to live the wrong way :smalltongue:.

I do prefer girls on the mellower end of the spectrum in general though.

Raistlin1040
2010-08-22, 01:46 AM
Huh. Funny, I was driving home today and thought about making this thread myself (A "What do you find attractive" thread, not specifically "strange" ones). So here's what I'd say.

In A Girl:
Physically: Height isn't an issue, but I'd prefer to be able to kiss her without having to squat. I'm about 5"11-6", so anything above 5"5 is good. My girlfriend is on the tall side, and with heels, she's about my height, or a little taller than me, and I'm fine with that. Eyes are the most important facial feature, and I can't describe exactly what it is, but the girls I'm usually interested in have hypnotic eyes that you could stare at forever. The next important feature is the lips. Full is better, being as there is more lip to kiss. After that, it's basically what looks good on the girl in question. I prefer pale skin to tanned skin. Hair is a major point of interest, as well. I prefer short (at shoulders being the longest. Past that is just a bit too long, in my opinion). I go to a high school with 1500 kids, half of them girls. I just don't notice hair on most people, which is why I LOVE girls that dye their hair, and cut it in a punk or indie style. Red, purple, blue, green, orange, anything that's different from the norm is a major plus for me. Glasses are usually a good thing, but there have been exceptions. Tattoos are very cool and for piercings, I like ears and think eyebrows look cool. Nose/lip/anything else, I don't like as much.

Personality: I like intelligence. Knowing what you're talking about is very sexy. It doesn't even have to be math or science or whatever. I'm a geek, and if you know a lot about old movies, or music, or whatever, I'd love to hear. Good taste in music and films is a must, or at least being open to new stuff. My tastes fall a bit outside the norm, but I love talking about that stuff, so it's nice to be able to talk to a date about music without hearing "I've never heard of that" a hundred times. Being an artist is also a plus. Physical artist or musician is preferred, but there's something about writers that is different and cool too. I also seem to gravitate towards girls with baggage and issues, and I suppose, with the frequency it happens, there must be some kind of turn-on there. I think, if I were to break it down psychologically, I'm not the MOST emotionally stable person, and it's easier to be with someone who understands that.

In A Guy
Physically: Long hair. Past ears at least, which isn't long, but is "long for guys". Facial features are less individually important than on girls, but more important in the collective. The face just has to flow well. Same things on guys as with girls, tattoos and eyebrow piercings are cool. I've yet to see a guy with pierced ears that wore it well, but I think that's due to unattractive men rather than the piercing being a problem. Colored hair is still good, but it's not as mind-blowingly <3 as on girls, mostly because the current in thing seems to be a streak or splotchy dye jobs, which usually looks good on a girl and rarely looks good on a guy. Glasses are still usually attractive. I don't like facial hair, but there are a few people it does look good on.

Personality: See the girls entry.

Lioness
2010-08-22, 04:22 AM
For a guy: Glasses, usually dark hair and dark eyes, though light eyes are cool too. Cute smile. Don't like guys overly muscly at all...mildly squishy is good. Smart, nerdy, cute, geeky, a bit nuts. Tall...at least 6'

For girls: Red hair...glasses optional. Curvy but still slim. Pale skin rather than tanned skin, though dark skin is also attractive. Pretty eyes of any colour. Prefer tall, ~5'7"+

Dada
2010-08-22, 04:31 AM
I don't know if its an attraction or a coincidence, but three out of the four girls that I've dated, had names which started with the letter combination 'He'.

Malfunctioned
2010-08-22, 04:49 AM
Someone who's not intimidated by smart girls. But still, for physical attractiveness, the hair. GAWD.

I actually really like smart girls. My ex studied maths are the Royal Institute in London and I was anything but intimidated. Of course, it may be due to me being somewhat of a Bunny Ears Lawyer with my own intelligence.

When I am working at the shelter, I am that girl. Nothing gets a potential adopter's attention than a hyper teenage girl with a kitten perched on her shoulder enthusiastically greeting them. Bonus points if they're looking for a kitten and the kitten hops onto their shoulders: Which has happened a few times.

So. Cute. :smallredface:

I was just about to say... I see no black hair! He lies!

But you are cute. :smallbiggrin:

Okay, back to being behind the posts I go...

Heh, the only photos I have of that hair are from Nameless's low-quality webcam. And I'm wearing a top-hat in those photos anyway...

But thanks. :smallsmile:

I don't know if its an attraction or a coincidence, but three out of the four girls that I've dated, had names which started with the letter combination 'He'.

I seem to draw in girls with somewhat masculine names by accident. Stevie and Tommie are two examples of that. I do quite like girls with somewhat odd names though.

I could ask the same question, except for the harassment bit unless emotional blackmail can fit into that. I'm sure stuff will turn around soon, life is usually good like that eventually. :smallsmile:

Thufir
2010-08-22, 08:22 AM
Personality: I like intelligence. Knowing what you're talking about is very sexy. It doesn't even have to be math or science or whatever. I'm a geek, and if you know a lot about old movies, or music, or whatever, I'd love to hear.

This also applies to me. Knowledge of a subject, and passion for the subject, tend to appeal to me.

Tiger Duck
2010-08-22, 08:26 AM
Looking back at all the girls/ladies I've crushed on in the past. It becomes clear to me I don't have any attractions at all. Or rather that I have all.

None of those girls had anything in common with each other.

I was wrong, they mostly had two or more "A"s in their names. which is probably just a coincidence :p

Skeppio
2010-08-22, 08:34 AM
Any girl who likes/is okay with D&D and my video games (and can put up with me for more than a few minutes :smallbiggrin:) is good enough for me.

Adumbration
2010-08-22, 08:38 AM
I've always thought what Edgar Allan Poe said was very true: "There is no exquisite beauty without some strangeness in proportion."

RabbitHoleLost
2010-08-22, 10:05 AM
This also applies to me. Knowledge of a subject, and passion for the subject, tend to appeal to me.

Passion in general, I think, makes me very interested.
Its something my friend Leo noted in our tastes; typically, if we like someone, that someone likes something very much.
She kinda relates it to "well, if they like that that much, maybe they can someday apply such a fullheartedness to me."

ghost_warlock
2010-08-22, 11:06 AM
Passion in general, I think, makes me very interested.
Its something my friend Leo noted in our tastes; typically, if we like someone, that someone likes something very much.
She kinda relates it to "well, if they like that that much, maybe they can someday apply such a fullheartedness to me."

What if someone is passionately committed to indifference? :smallconfused:

RabbitHoleLost
2010-08-22, 11:08 AM
What if someone is passionately committed to indifference? :smallconfused:

I think that's impossible.
You can't passionately be committed to indifference, otherwise you're not indifferent.
You just want to be.
And, even if it were possible...I don't think I'd want to ever pursue someone who's indifferent, especially if such indifference was also extended to me.

ghost_warlock
2010-08-22, 11:24 AM
I think that's impossible.
You can't passionately be committed to indifference, otherwise you're not indifferent.
You just want to be.

I suppose that makes sense. Then, the striving for indifference is the important thing. :smallcool:

And, even if it were possible...I don't think I'd want to ever pursue someone who's indifferent, especially if such indifference was also extended to me.

I sometimes find a certain degree of indifference to be quite sexy - in sort of the same way that cats are more interested in someone who ignores them, I guess. :smalltongue:

But, typically, yeah, it's not much fun to date someone who doesn't really care about you.

RabbitHoleLost
2010-08-22, 11:48 AM
I sometimes find a certain degree of indifference to be quite sexy - in sort of the same way that cats are more interested in someone who ignores them, I guess. :smalltongue:

Well, in the beginning stages, the "chase", if you will, yes, it can sometimes be sexy.
Otherwise, though, once in a relationship, I find it to be almost manipulation, to act as if I'm not interested in the other. And if there's one thing that's unattractive, its manipulation.

Mary Leathert
2010-08-22, 03:24 PM
I tried to think up "stranger" likes than glasses and long hair. The problem is, I haven't actually dated anyone, nor have I had many (if any) crushes. And some things that seem nice in games/anime/other non-realistic media might not actually be nice in real life.

For example, I think that the combination of white or brightly coloured hair with dark brown skin looks good on chracters. But that kind of combination isn't very likely to happen anyway.

Other thing is different kinds of...what do you call those things that cover the eyes as one big shape instead of separating into two parts like classes do? You can see trough them if you wear them, and they leave the mouth and nose uncovered. Godot from Ace Attorney is one example: http://www.court-records.net/arts/fanbook019.jpg But I think something like that would become annoying quite fast, because you couldn't read the expressions of the person in question that well.

And if I go to the completely impossible direction: wings. Preferably feathery, though other types might work as well. Winged characters have always interested me, ever since Angemon( http://www.freewebs.com/digi_hoitola2/Angemon.jpg ) from Digimon in my childhood. But not going to work actually, as I would horrified if someone strated to modify their body to that extent, even if it was possible.

Malfunctioned
2010-08-22, 04:15 PM
I think I've got a couple more things that I could add to this.

1. Not being afraid to make an idiot out of themselves. Considering I'm the kind of person has repeatedly burst into song whilst randomly wandering London and having a staring contest with a human statue, I tend tend not to worry too much about what strangers think of me and a girl that feels the same is generally more fun to be around since they are, in my experience, more likely to be themselves around me.

2. Enjoying terrible films. I can easily get a lot of enjoyment out of watching a terrible film, laughing at the dialogue, plot, actors and such, and since when I'm in a relationship I'm quite prone to spending hours simply lounging around watching movies with them I would rather that they enjoyed it as well.

Coidzor
2010-08-22, 04:21 PM

Though, really, wanting someone with something going on between their ears isn't THAT strange. I hope. Otherwise my misanthropy's going to have to go up.

2. Enjoying terrible films. I can easily get a lot of enjoyment out of watching a terrible film, laughing at the dialogue, plot, actors and such, and since when I'm in a relationship I'm quite prone to spending hours simply lounging around watching movies with them I would rather that they enjoyed it as well.
But do you Riff them?

Because I'm suddenly imagining you and Nameless doing exactly that. And it is awesome.

Fifty-Eyed Fred
2010-08-22, 04:22 PM

This must be one of mine. I love terrible films - my friends and I almost specialise in them - so someone who can appreciate that is a winner in my books.

Malfunctioned
2010-08-22, 04:55 PM
And now, thanks to this thread, I have another little line in my signature. :smalltongue:

Dallas-Dakota
2010-08-22, 05:17 PM
It's alright, I'm responsible for the Shipping threads. Look what we have done, Bath. Look and despair.

Ah, bah, I feel responsible and nostalgic, having been directly involved with the creations of Shipping, the Crush thread and having been responsible for The Family thread/Bramble.

SpiderMew
2010-08-22, 05:23 PM
I like intelegence, kindness, creativity, a warm smile. She would need to be strong, strong in the ways that im weak. I have a bad temper that ive worked hard to improve, and im also physicaly weak. Also she would have to be someone that I would feal compelled to improve myself more, or perhaps she could light that fire of motavation in me.

Also on a more physical level, i tend to always notice a person's nose first, the nose would have to be natural and fit well with the face. Ive also always thought women with glasses or red hair to be attractive.

Coidzor
2010-08-22, 05:33 PM
And now, thanks to this thread, I have another little line in my signature. :smalltongue:

Dun DUN DUN!

CoffeeIncluded
2010-08-22, 06:29 PM
Oh man, I love snarking over bad movies.

And I called the signature.

Malfunctioned
2010-08-22, 06:36 PM
Oh man, I love snarking over bad movies.

It sometimes grates on me how people don't get that the snarkiness is usually the only good thing about many of the movies.

"So yeah, I like watching bad movies."
"Why?"
"They're just so bad that they become inadvertently good again."
"But they're bad, that means they can't be good."
"They are. I watch them and comment. It's quite entertaining."
"But they can't be, because they're bad."

By the way, I'm not paraphrasing badly there. That pretty much the exact conversation I had with a friend-of-a-friend. It continued that way for a while until I switched topics.

And I called the signature.

I was tempted to put an 'According to -harem members names- I am the' before it But I resisted. :smalltongue:

Coidzor
2010-08-22, 06:41 PM
By the way, I'm not paraphrasing badly there. That pretty much the exact conversation I had with a friend-of-a-friend. It continued that way for a while until I switched topics.

Mmm, sounds like something you shouldn't bring up casually then. Also, better word choice would probably help.

Edit: I mean, it is mostly the mocking that you derive pleasure from, followed by the point that it is so exquisitely contemptible, right?

Malfunctioned
2010-08-22, 06:43 PM
Mmm, sounds like something you shouldn't bring up casually then. Also, better word choice would probably help.

In retrospect it probably would of, but at the time me and a friend were talking about some SBIG films when we were asked about our conversation.

CoffeeIncluded
2010-08-22, 06:47 PM
It sometimes grates on me how people don't get that the snarkiness is usually the only good thing about many of the movies.

"So yeah, I like watching bad movies."
"Why?"
"They're just so bad that they become inadvertently good again."
"But they're bad, that means they can't be good."
"They are. I watch them and comment. It's quite entertaining."
"But they can't be, because they're bad."

Funnily enough they tend to be the same people who, say, when asked to choose on a movie in history class after APs, would prefer Twilight over Dr. Strangelove. :smallannoyed:

I was tempted to put an 'According to -harem members names- I am the' before it But I resisted. :smalltongue:

Thank you.

Malfunctioned
2010-08-22, 06:49 PM
Funnily enough they tend to be the same people who, say, when asked to choose on a movie in history class after APs, would prefer Twilight over Dr. Strangelove. :smallannoyed:

I hope that isn't based on a real experience.

I mean I don't think there is that many films I would choose over Dr. Strangelove, but Twilight? Seriously? :smalleek:

CoffeeIncluded
2010-08-22, 06:51 PM
I hope that isn't based on a real experience.

I mean I don't think there is that many films I would choose over Dr. Strangelove, but Twilight? Seriously? :smalleek:

Sadly, it is based off of a real-life experience.

I was one of the only people in the class who wanted to see Dr. Strangelove, and the only girl who KNEW what Dr. Strangelove WAS. :smallmad:

Coidzor
2010-08-22, 06:53 PM

See, this is a deficiency with your teacher, primarily for offering Twilight as the other choice.

Seriously. That's just wrong. At least Dr. Strangelove is tangentially related to History.

Especially since the boys wanted to see Twilight over Dr. Strangelove. There's something wrong with the people where you're from... :smallconfused:

Marnath
2010-08-22, 06:54 PM
I spent most of my time in English class asleep, so i don't know what Dr strangelove is either. :smalltongue: But i have to say i would pick it over twilight anyway, sight unseen. It can't possibly be worse...

CoffeeIncluded
2010-08-22, 07:00 PM
See, this is a deficiency with your teacher, primarily for offering Twilight as the other choice.

Seriously. That's just wrong. At least Dr. Strangelove is tangentially related to History.

Especially since the boys wanted to see Twilight over Dr. Strangelove. There's something wrong with the people where you're from... :smallconfused:

He didn't offer Twilight. All of the girls and some of the boys wanted to see it. Except for me. I was nearly jumping out of my desk shouting, "Dr. Strangelove! Dr. Strangelove!"

Did I mention that this was at 8 AM? :smallbiggrin:

I think this says a lot you need to know about me.

I spent most of my time in English class asleep, so i don't know what Dr strangelove is either. :smalltongue: But i have to say i would pick it over twilight anyway, sight unseen. It can't possibly be worse...

Dr. Strangelove is a brilliant dark comedy satire on nuclear war. Yes, it works.

Malfunctioned
2010-08-22, 07:01 PM
Sadly, it is based off of a real-life experience.

I was one of the only people in the class who wanted to see Dr. Strangelove, and the only girl who KNEW what Dr. Strangelove WAS. :smallmad:

You have my sincerest condolences.

I'm just glad I keep company which mostly prefers older films and mocking the bad ones. I spent quite a few of my English Literature classes last year snarking over the 1978 version of Wuthering Heights with two of my friends. It was probably the best few classes of the year.

And my love of Strangelove is shown by the title of the webcomic Nameless and I made. :smallsmile:

CoffeeIncluded
2010-08-22, 07:06 PM
You have my sincerest condolences.

I'm just glad I keep company which mostly prefers older films and mocking the bad ones. I spent quite a few of my English Literature classes last year snarking over the 1978 version of Wuthering Heights with two of my friends. It was probably the best few classes of the year.

And my love of Strangelove is shown by the title of the webcomic Nameless and I made. :smallsmile:

Thank you. There are people like me in college, right?

Sadly, my school is full of the Jewish New York equivalent of Valley Girls. Meanwhile, I live in the library and my books, don't have a blackberry, absolutely ADORE satire and Discworld, never wear makeup, HATE clothes shopping, and refuse to cheat in class. :smallannoyed:

At least half the girls in school watch Jersey Shore religiously. I am the very antithesis of Jersey Shore.

Malfunctioned
2010-08-22, 07:11 PM
Sadly, my school is full of the Jewish New York equivalent of Valley Girls. Meanwhile, I live in the library and my books, don't have a blackberry, absolutely ADORE satire and Discworld, never wear makeup, HATE clothes shopping, and refuse to cheat in class. :smallannoyed:

....Make those girls English and you have my little sister. Admittedly I do have a blackberry, simply because my brother had a spare one and my phone was worse than broken.

My clothes shopping either comes down to 'T-shirts that says something snarky or a geeky reference' or 'BLACK THINGS WITH BUCKLES'. Other than I'm just indifferent.

Apart from that I completely agree with this.

Thank you. There are people like me in college, right?

In my college, equal to last two years of school to you I believe, there are. They also make up my 12-person strong gaming group. You should come to England. As much as I love New York (Most of my Russian Jewish family moved there in the 70's), the schooling seems much more fun than your school.

At least half the girls in school watch Jersey Shore religiously. I am the very antithesis of Jersey Shore.

Unfortunately that's spread over the ocean as well. It's good to know that there's sane people left in its wake. :smallsmile:

CoffeeIncluded
2010-08-22, 07:20 PM
....Make those girls English and you have my little sister. Admittedly I do have a blackberry, simply because my brother had a spare one and my phone was worse than broken.

My clothes shopping either comes down to 'T-shirts that says something snarky or a geeky reference' or 'BLACK THINGS WITH BUCKLES'. Other than I'm just indifferent.

Apart from that I completely agree with this.

Generally my outfit consists of blue/green shirts with jeans. (Blues and greens go well with my eyes) Or my Monty Python shirt. I love those snarky shirts. Though apparently some people say I clean up nicely. :smallbiggrin:

Thankfully my friends are into theater, so they're sane (Except for Twilight, but they admit it's poorly written, so it's okay.). I'm the science geek of the group. :smallbiggrin:

Unfortunately that's spread over the ocean as well. It's good to know that there's sane people left in its wake. :smallsmile:

You have my sympathies.

Malfunctioned
2010-08-22, 07:34 PM
Generally my outfit consists of blue/green shirts with jeans. (Blues and greens go well with my eyes) Or my Monty Python shirt. I love those snarky shirts. Though apparently some people say I clean up nicely. :smallbiggrin:

Thankfully my friends are into theater, so they're sane (Except for Twilight, but they admit it's poorly written, so it's okay.). I'm the science geek of the group. :smallbiggrin:

I see nothing wrong with dressing in simply shirts and jeans. They've never served me wrong make most people look pretty good. Plus it means I can simply grab two things from cupboard and wear them without looking like an idiot...

I love theatre used to go quite often but sadly I no longer have means to get there as much. I do remember watching an amateur musical based upon the life of P.T. Barnum which was suitably awesome. Though I think my favourite ever play was Spamalot, it was pretty much two of my favourite things put together... :smallbiggrin:

Out of my group I think I'm considered the Encyclopedia of geeky knowledge due to my massive range of geeky interests. Of course most people don't think that the guy sitting on a couch upside down eating a sandwich could give a commentary of the, in my opinion at least, homo-erotic overtones in Wuthering Heights. I showed them. :smalltongue: :smallamused:

Marnath
2010-08-22, 07:40 PM
I see nothing wrong with dressing in simply shirts and jeans. They've never served me wrong make most people look pretty good. Plus it means I can simply grab two things from cupboard and wear them without looking like an idiot...

This is the philosophy i live by, too. I tend not to even get patterned shirts, i favor solid one-color shirts. Mostly red and grey. Although i have to say, in my case it's not so much a cupboard as a calf high pile in front of the closet(which i can't open anymore.) :smallredface:

Coidzor
2010-08-22, 07:40 PM
Hmm. I'm starting to rethink visiting New York ever now.

CoffeeIncluded
2010-08-22, 07:41 PM
I love theatre used to go quite often but sadly I no longer have means to get there as much. I do remember watching an amateur musical based upon the life of P.T. Barnum which was suitably awesome. Though I think my favourite ever play was Spamalot, it was pretty much two of my favourite things put together... :smallbiggrin:

I got to see Spamalot the last day it was on Broadway. :smallbiggrin:

I then proceeded to wear the "I'm Not Dead Yet" shirt to my AP Physics exam the following year (This May). Physics was a freaking nightmare for me.

Out of my group I think I'm considered the Encyclopedia of geeky knowledge due to my massive range of geeky interests. Of course most people don't think that the guy sitting on a couch upside down eating a sandwich could give a commentary of the, in my opinion at least, homo-erotic overtones in Wuthering Heights. I showed them. :smalltongue: :smallamused:

That is awesome.

And to stay on topic, an adorable geekiness is a major plus for me. :smalltongue:

New York's fine, it's just my school. And I went to London a few years ago. Would definitely go back.

Coidzor
2010-08-22, 07:44 PM

Ok, reconsidering again in the other direction now.

Malfunctioned
2010-08-22, 07:50 PM

I then proceeded to wear the "I'm Not Dead Yet" shirt to my AP Physics exam the following year (This May). Physics was a freaking nightmare for me.

I guess that beats me, I only saw it the day before it closed at The Palace. :smallbiggrin:

I wanted that shirt so badly. :smallcool:

That is awesome.
Thank you. :smallsmile: I'm still proud that I didn't right myself until about halfway through the commentary.

And to stay on topic, an adorable geekiness is a major plus for me. :smalltongue:

It is at this point where I would like to direct you to the title of my, albeit insanely new, blog (http://strivingforadorkable.tumblr.com/).

And I'd certainly have to agree with that.

New York's fine, it's just my school. And I went to London a few years ago. Would definitely go back.
I loved it when I went to New York and I wouldn't mind living there one day, of course there is the pesky visa and all that. :smallannoyed:

All I can say is that London is my home town and probably my favourite place on Earth. Of course my favourite place-with-the-place is Seven Dials, a small area that is, at most, a 10 minute walk from Forbidden Planet, Orcs Nest (My 'local' gaming shop, and Chinatown. I love it there.

Dr. Bath
2010-08-22, 07:55 PM
All I can say is that London is my home town and probably my favourite place on Earth. Of course my favourite place-with-the-place is Seven Dials, a small area that is, at most, a 10 minute walk from Forbidden Planet, Orcs Nest (My 'local' gaming shop, and Chinatown. I love it there.

Pssh. The best stuff round there are the little comic shops and the gosh darned Cartoon museum aw yea. Also the British Museum is pretty awesome too. There's also the best chippy in london nearby and a hella awesome park with swings and a zipwire (I'm not allowed in anymore, under 16s only). Bloomsbury/Holborn is basically the best.

CoffeeIncluded
2010-08-22, 07:56 PM
I guess that beats me, I only saw it the day before it closed at The Palace. :smallbiggrin:

I wanted that shirt so badly. :smallcool:

Eric Idle did a speech afterwards. And the shirt is awesome. :smallbiggrin:

It is at this point where I would like to direct you to the title of my, albeit insanely new, blog.

May I direct you to my webcomic? :smalltongue:

Malfunctioned
2010-08-22, 07:57 PM
Pssh. The best stuff round there are the little comic shops and the gosh darned Cartoon museum aw yea. Also the British Museum is pretty awesome too. There's also the best chippy in london nearby and a hella awesome park with swings and a zipwire (I'm not allowed in anymore, under 16s only). Bloomsbury/Holborn is basically the best.

Cartoon museum is amazing and so is Orbital Comics.

That park wouldn't happen to be Princess Diana's Memorial Playground would it? My memory is a little of fuzzy of there but I know it's under-16's only.

Eric Idle did a speech afterwards. And the shirt is awesome. :smallbiggrin:
You would not believe the amount of jealousy.... :smalltongue:

May I direct you to my webcomic? :smalltongue:
To be honest I'm already a fan. :smallbiggrin:

But may I direct you to mine (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=105004)? I desperately need to start that up again...

Dr. Bath
2010-08-22, 08:01 PM
No. Coram's Fields. They have sheep.

There's quite a few comic shops round there. I was pretty sad that Loaded Dice or whatever it was called closed down. They sold some good board games.

My family almost bought the building the cartoon museum is now in as a home/workplace/gallery/whatever. True story! Woulda been awesome but sadly not to be.

Malfunctioned
2010-08-22, 08:05 PM
No. Coram's Fields. They have sheep.

There's quite a few comic shops round there. I was pretty sad that Loaded Dice or whatever it was called closed down. They sold some good board games.

My family almost bought the building the cartoon museum is now in as a home/workplace/gallery/whatever. True story! Woulda been awesome but sadly not to be.

That is awesome. Though I'm starting to wonder why I've never run into you before considering I'm down there quite a bit these days... Unless.....

You didn't happen to be at the MCM Expo in April did you? And if you did perhaps run into a red-haired pirate?

Dr. Bath
2010-08-22, 08:08 PM
Nah.

Probably going to the expo in October though. Perhaps even dressed up! Who knows.

Anyway psssh expos! It's all about the 'Web and Mini Comix thing' down in Mile end. That is pretty great. Even if I spend all of the money. (all of it)

CoffeeIncluded
2010-08-22, 08:08 PM
You would not believe the amount of jealousy.... :smalltongue:

:smallbiggrin:

To be honest I'm already a fan. :smallbiggrin:

But may I direct you to mine (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=105004)? I desperately need to start that up again...

Thanks! (I guess there really are a lot of lurkers who like it.) I'll check it out in a bit.

Malfunctioned
2010-08-22, 08:35 PM
Just thought of another.

Swords.

Simply put, a girl who knows her geekiness is good.

A girl who knows her geekiness and her way around a blade. Better.

A girl who I can engage in spontaneous wooden swordfights? :smallcool:

CoffeeIncluded
2010-08-22, 08:38 PM
Just thought of another.

Swords.

Simply put, a girl who knows her geekiness is good.

A girl who knows her geekiness and her way around a blade. Better.

A girl who I can engage in spontaneous wooden swordfights? :smallcool:

I always wanted to learn how to use a sword. And I'm a lefty. Swords are cool. History is awesome.

And aww, the Porygon-Z avatar is gone.

Malfunctioned
2010-08-22, 08:43 PM
I always wanted to learn how to use a sword. And I'm a lefty. Swords are cool. History is awesome.

And aww, the Porygon-Z avatar is gone.

I still need to get my own, I have to borrow my friends whenever we duel. Yay! Another left, then again we're the majority in my family, but we're still awesome. And history is very much awesomes. :smallbiggrin:

Yeah, I do miss that avatar/love the pokémon, but I felt it was time for a change considering that was meant for Pokémon week quite a while back.

Plus this one is Nameless's interpretation of me. :smalltongue:

CoffeeIncluded
2010-08-22, 08:48 PM
I still need to get my own, I have to borrow my friends whenever we duel. Yay! Another left, then again we're the majority in my family, but we're still awesome. And history is very much awesomes. :smallbiggrin:

Yeah, I do miss that avatar/love the pokémon, but I felt it was time for a change considering that was meant for Pokémon week quite a while back.

Plus this one is Nameless's interpretation of me. :smalltongue:

My brother's a lefty also. And he takes fencing. And he has a bow in his room. :smalleek:

You have modified shuriken for eyes?!

And Swampert, Arcanine, and Lucario are my favorites. I couldn't be with a guy who despises pokemon. Pokemon was the first video game I ever played.

Skeppio
2010-08-22, 08:57 PM
And Swampert, Arcanine, and Lucario are my favorites. I couldn't be with a guy who despises pokemon. Pokemon was the first video game I ever played.

If only we were on the same continent. :smalltongue:

Malfunctioned
2010-08-22, 08:58 PM
My brother's a lefty also. And he takes fencing. And he has a bow in his room. :smalleek:

And you already have cooler siblings than me.

You have modified shuriken for eyes?!I wish. It's meant to be a pair of my goggles I'm assuming, except the only ones I have with something over the eye are red tinted....

I'm pretty much obsessed with Pokémon with my favourites being Scyther, Piplup and Mareep, no idea why for Mareep though. To sum it up, when I was younger I got a Gameboy Colour just so that I could play Pokémon Red and I haven't missed out a generation since. :smallbiggrin:

CoffeeIncluded
2010-08-22, 09:01 PM
If only we were on the same continent. :smalltongue:

So why is everybody suddenly lining up for me? :smalltongue:

And you already have cooler siblings than me.

I dunno...

I'm pretty much obsessed with Pokémon with my favourites being Scyther, Piplup and Mareep, no idea why for Mareep though. To sum it up, when I was younger I got a Gameboy Colour just so that I could play Pokémon Red and I haven't missed out a generation since. :smallbiggrin:

I'm one Celebi away from catching them all and I've got the pokewalker attached to my pajamas right now. :smallbiggrin:

Malfunctioned
2010-08-22, 09:07 PM

Are you sure I'm the one with the harem? :smalltongue:

I dunno...
Well, you've got less mind-crunchingly vain and self-obsessed siblings at any rate.

I'm one Celebi away from catching them all and I've got the pokewalker attached to my pajamas right now. :smallbiggrin:

My Platinum game is the closest I've got to at least viewing them all. All I've got left is this little guy. (http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Feebas_(Pok%C3%A9mon)) Though I'm still proud of my HG Umbreon beating Blue at level 31 mostly solo. My pokewalker is currently in my pocket filled with a female Goldeen named Barry. :smallcool:

Coidzor
2010-08-22, 09:09 PM
Swords.

Thanks for reminding me of this. (http://www.gunnerkrigg.com/archive_page.php?comicID=396)

Marnath
2010-08-22, 09:11 PM
Wait, why are we talking about lefties? O.o
Whatever it is, i want in! I'm a lefty, ooh oohh! Do i get a prize too? :smallsmile:

Lefties are the only ones in their right mind :P
Hehe biology joke...

CoffeeIncluded
2010-08-22, 09:11 PM
Are you sure I'm the one with the harem? :smalltongue:

Yes. I'm sure.

My Platinum game is the closest I've got to at least viewing them all. All I've got left is this little guy. (http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Feebas_(Pok%C3%A9mon)) Though I'm still proud of my HG Umbreon beating Blue at level 31 mostly solo. My pokewalker is currently in my pocket filled with a female Goldeen named Barry. :smallcool:

Feebas, huh. I can get you one of those tomorrow, if you'd like.

Thanks for reminding me of this. (http://www.gunnerkrigg.com/archive_page.php?comicID=396)

Swords don't have to be used to destroy.

Malfunctioned
2010-08-22, 09:17 PM
Feebas, huh. I can get you one of those tomorrow, if you'd like.

Unfortunately either my Wi-Fi isn't usable with my DS or my DS is just too old and broken. (It's the same one I bought two days after release. The screen is only just held on by the smallest bit of one of the hinges) So I shall have to decline on that offer. :smallfrown:

Swords don't have to be used to destroy.
Exactly, I myself am a pacifist. I just think swords are pretty damn awesome. I'm somewhat built for sword fighting apparently. My already ridiculous reach gets extended and what my friends have decided is a 16 in Dexterity allows me to add my odd flexibility to it. It's pretty much one of the only bits of exercise I get aside from a the massive amounts of city-trekking that I do.

CoffeeIncluded
2010-08-22, 09:20 PM
Unfortunately either my Wi-Fi isn't usable with my DS or my DS is just too old and broken. (It's the same one I bought two days after release. The screen is only just held on by the smallest bit of one of the hinges) So I shall have to decline on that offer. :smallfrown:

Damn. Sorry about that. I would have gotten you a Modest one too.

Exactly, I myself am a pacifist. I just think swords are pretty damn awesome. I'm somewhat built for sword fighting apparently. My already ridiculous reach gets extended and what my friends have decided is a 16 in Dexterity allows me to add my odd flexibility to it. It's pretty much one of the only bits of exercise I get aside from a the massive amounts of city-trekking that I do.

Same here with swords are cool and I'm a pacifist. Except that I'm physically very weak. I'm basically the squishy wizard. :smalltongue:

Well, I do swim and bike for exercise, and I love swimming, but it's not like I'm any good at it.

Malfunctioned
2010-08-22, 09:25 PM
Damn. Sorry about that. I would have gotten you a Modest one too.
Awww, thanks for that. :smallbiggrin:

Same here with swords are cool and I'm a pacifist. Except that I'm physically very weak. I'm basically the squishy wizard. :smalltongue:

Well, I do swim and bike for exercise, and I love swimming, but it's not like I'm any good at it.

I think I get enough exercise from carrying around gaming books with my everyday for college. One Traveller book isn't bad at all. 10 of them start to add up. :smalltongue: Especially weighed onto one shoulder.

Skeppio
2010-08-22, 09:36 PM

Oh...um...

Sorry.

CoffeeIncluded
2010-08-22, 09:40 PM
I think I get enough exercise from carrying around gaming books with my everyday for college. One Traveller book isn't bad at all. 10 of them start to add up. :smalltongue: Especially weighed onto one shoulder.

1/6th my weight in textbooks and binders. *Sigh*

Oh...um...

Sorry.

I didn't mean to be rude or anything. Sorry if you thought that. It's just...Odd. Funny if you're kidding around, a little bit creepy if you're not. (Partially because it's the internet and none of us know each other, partially because of my own mental hang-ups.)

Malfunctioned
2010-08-22, 09:44 PM
1/6th my weight in textbooks and binders. *Sigh*
:smalleek: Ouch. I guess I should be glad my classes are/were book-light.

I didn't mean to be rude or anything. Sorry if you thought that. It's just...Odd. Funny if you're kidding around, a little bit creepy if you're not. (Partially because it's the internet and none of us know each other, partially because of my own mental hang-ups.)

Mental hang-ups are terrible things. Then again I can't really talk as I'm only just getting over mine...

Plus I'm quite amused by what must be at least a third of thread being us conversing. :smalltongue::smallbiggrin:

CoffeeIncluded
2010-08-22, 09:48 PM
:smalleek: Ouch. I guess I should be glad my classes are/were book-light.

Then again, 1/6 my weight isn't that much; remember, I'm on the small side. A major reason I'm not really attracted to tall guys. (Then again, short guys aren't that great either. 5'6"-5'10" is the best for me, though it's not a necessity.)

Mental hang-ups are terrible things. Then again I can't really talk as I'm only just getting over mine...

Plus I'm quite amused by what must be at least a third of thread being us conversing. :smalltongue::smallbiggrin:

Sorry guys...But I'm staying on topic, talking about stuff I find attractive.

If you want me to leave I'll leave though.

Malfunctioned
2010-08-22, 09:56 PM
Then again, 1/6 my weight isn't that much; remember, I'm on the small side. A major reason I'm not really attracted to tall guys. (Then again, short guys aren't that great either. 5'6"-5'10" is the best for me, though it's not a necessity.)
5'8"-9" here. I think my thing for short girls is in the range of 5'6"-4'10" based on girls I've known so it's really more of a shorter-side-of-average to extremely short.

Sorry guys...But I'm staying on topic, talking about stuff I find attractive.
As am I. Jus' sayin' is all.....:smalltongue:

One thing I think I'm attracted to is a tendency to inadvertently stick their foot in their mouth. It might be an odd thing but I just find it quite cute.

CoffeeIncluded
2010-08-22, 10:04 PM
5'8"-9" here. I think my thing for short girls is in the range of 5'6"-4'10" based on girls I've known so it's really more of a shorter-side-of-average to extremely short.

I'm just under 5'2". I once danced with a guy who was 6'2".

It was awkward.

As am I. Jus' sayin' is all.....:smalltongue:

One thing I think I'm attracted to is a tendency to inadvertently stick their foot in their mouth. It might be an odd thing but I just find it quite cute.

Oh GAWD, every waking moment of my life. And then I start stammering and stuttering and I feel as if people are mocking me, and then sometimes I have to try not to cry...

Malfunctioned
2010-08-22, 10:10 PM
I'm just under 5'2". I once danced with a guy who was 6'2".

It was awkward.

I could see that. Of course two of my friends who dated were 5' and 6'3". He wouldn't see her at all unless he looked down.

Oh GAWD, every waking moment of my life. And then I start stammering and stuttering and I feel as if people are mocking me, and then sometimes I have to try not to cry...

See, this would pretty much make me try and hug and comfort you and from what I've been told I give pretty good hugs. Probably because of my very long arms. Whenever it happens to me and I realise in mid-sentence I end up babbling and going off quickly into tangents and almost always ending with "-and I just made an idiot of myself, didn't I?" It's almost becoming a catchphrase.

Lady Tialait
2010-08-22, 10:11 PM
I've always had a thing for guys with green eyes and curly hair. If that hair is red...well then I will marry them. *hugs red haired green eyed husband*