PDA

View Full Version : Need aOne Shot 3.5 D&D campaign

uglymartini13
2010-08-21, 11:45 PM
Trying to get a last minute game thrown together that I can run in about 6 hours of time. My friends wants it as a way to get his friends together for his birthday so I am really trying to pull it off. So throw some ideas at me. Thanks.

Otherworld Odd
2010-08-22, 12:23 AM
I don't personally know any pre-made ones. Here's some ideas though:

A city/town is being attacked by demons/imps/whathaveyou and the pc's have to save it. (Rescuing people from burning buildings, boss fights, etc. This could arguably have everything you want.)

Just traveling between two towns or cities. Make the environment rich and lavish, like ice cliffs or volcanic territory to throw in something cool.

Maybe the group has been captured by thiefs/rogues/assassins/cannibal-barbarian-war-mongrels? They have to escape the village and/or kill everything inside.

Just a few ideas.

uglymartini13
2010-08-23, 07:05 PM
I like the idea of having to travel through terrain like I actually erally like the volcano since I think playing as fire monsters would be really fun.

Draz74
2010-08-23, 07:10 PM
Google "One Page Dungeon" -- a contest that has run in 2009 and 2010.

uglymartini13
2010-08-23, 08:04 PM
Dwen: checked out the contest and they are kind of cool but from what I looked at they seem like places you would stop in the midst of a campaign and I have no idea how I could mke them a complete story in themsleves