PDA

View Full Version : [4E] Need a good prefab adventure

chaotoroboto
2010-08-22, 03:13 AM
So my class schedule just toughened up, and I've this game my group will hit the end of this chapter of our adventure, and I don't have the next part of the adventure really plotted out yet. So in order to keep things rolling, I was going to switch over to a prefab campaign for a month or two. My players have expressed their desire to play some alternate character concepts, so I want that to come in under their current, long game characters. They also have stated that they'd like to keep it in 4E, so we're not looking at other systems.

Here's my specs:

- 4E compatible
- Low paragon tier or lower - don't want it at a higher level than their current characters
- Has maps and monsters statted out - so I don't have to do any work other than drawing and administering
- Runs through 2 or 3 levels - so I can have a month or two to write the next chapter of the long game.

Things that would be nice:

- Available in printed form, especially from Amazon since I'm about to make an order from them in the next few days and I could use the free shipping.
- Unique setting, not Tolkien-rips
- Really cool if it were pre-Colombian Mesoamerican or African
- WOTC has gotten a disproportionate amount of my gaming dollar - be nice to support a smaller shop.

If I had the time to write another my own adventure, I'd run Mesoamerican, with Yuan-ti acting like Aztecs, Lizardfolk like Maya, and humans as nomadic savages, with primal-flavored class restrictions. But I don't have time.

Any suggestions?

Siegel
2010-08-22, 04:17 AM
Check out the "Return to Northmor" Podcast. They present a Campaign they run in discussion and pdf writeup.