PDA

View Full Version : Goodberrie Wine?

Kilmrak
2010-08-23, 08:46 PM
I heard it mentioned on these forums before but I just cant seem to finds the specifics on it. I would really appreciate the name of the book and a page number if anyone knows offhand.
Thanks in advance.

Toptomcat
2010-08-23, 08:55 PM
Check the Arms and Equipment Guide: it has rules for various boozes.

Marnath
2010-08-23, 09:03 PM
I seem to remember reading about it in the Eberron books, but i don't see it now. I think it's just a bottle of non-magical wine that does like cure light wounds or whatever goodberry does. I think I remember it being listed as a good idea to bring into the mournlands, where most cure spells don't work.

Darrin
2010-08-23, 09:35 PM
Goodberry Wine can be found in Five Nations, page 83. It's a minor magic item, costs 250 GP for five doses. Each dose heals 8 HP and counts as a nourishing meal for a medium creature. Since its almost the same as buying five maximized potions of CLW, it's a heckuva bargain. It's also one of the few healing effects that works in the Mournland.

Thurbane
2010-08-23, 09:44 PM
There is a bottle of wine in EtCR that acts as 4 doses of a potion of Greater Magic Fang +5. Sweet.

I used to have a dog that drank port... :smallbiggrin:

Kilmrak
2010-08-24, 08:13 AM
Thank you all for your assistance

Aroka
2010-08-24, 08:16 AM
Goodberry Wine can be found in Five Nations, page 83. It's a minor magic item, costs 250 GP for five doses. Each dose heals 8 HP and counts as a nourishing meal for a medium creature. Since its almost the same as buying five maximized potions of CLW, it's a heckuva bargain. It's also one of the few healing effects that works in the Mournland.

Is the effect limited to one dose/person/day?

Darrin
2010-08-24, 03:17 PM
Is the effect limited to one dose/person/day?

One dose per person per 8 hour period.