PDA

View Full Version : [KH] World: Traverse Town

KerfuffleMach2
2010-08-23, 09:14 PM
Traverse Town. Born from the remains of worlds once destroyed by the Heartless. Those who were lucky enough to survive the destruction ended up here.

As time passed, the worlds were restored. And yet, Traverse Town remained, firmly set in its existence. It became a major crossroads, with many travelers taking time from their adventures to rest, or relax.

And that is how Traverse Town is now. There are many shops in the First District, including the now very large Moogle Synthesis Shop. The clock tower of the Second District continues to serve the town well, and the hotel has expanded with the demand of its rooms. And the Third District has become a meeting area of sorts. Almost like an open market area.

Maxios
2010-08-23, 09:22 PM
Maxios walked quietly down the streets, longsword out. He hoped to find some heartless to destroy.

darkblade
2010-08-23, 09:23 PM
One of the stanger vessels arrives at the city. A ship that appears to be a giant jack-in-a-box. Slowly the crank begins to turn, gradually getting faster and faster until eventually out pops it's pilot a being nearly as strange as the ship.

A card, a joker to be specific leaps out of the box. Around his rectangular body there is a leather belt that holds a double ended spear on his back and a small toy box on his left side. The card lets out a joyous laugh and enters the city.

Terry576
2010-08-23, 09:25 PM
Nukari sighed as he walked across third district, his keyblade jangling in his hand.

"Really Khy, was it truly necessary for us to go to Traverse Town? There's nothing to do here!"

He glares at the shorter girl next to him, as if it was her fault.

Maxios
2010-08-23, 09:28 PM
A heartless jumped from the shadows onto Maxios. Maxios kicked the beast off, and ran towards it yelling a ferocius battle cry "FOR MYTHOS!"

KerfuffleMach2
2010-08-23, 09:49 PM
Alysha walks out of the Moogle shop in the First District, a big smile on her face. She liked talking to the Moogles. They always had tales of adventure to share.

She looks out to the open courtyard, wondering where she should go next.

Maxios
2010-08-23, 09:56 PM
Maxios slashed his sword at the heartless, destroying it.
"Huh. I almost hoped it would be a little tougher." Maxios said annoyed.

Creed
2010-08-24, 11:31 AM
Dante sat quietly above on te roof of a building in District 2. He wore his heavy OrgXIII coat, hood up, as he glanced around the district it boredom.

Beans
2010-08-24, 07:04 PM
Nukari sighed as he walked across third district, his keyblade jangling in his hand.

"Really Khy, was it truly necessary for us to go to Traverse Town? There's nothing to do here!"

He glares at the shorter girl next to him, as if it was her fault.
She shrugged, her own keyblade---black and white---clinking.
I'unno.
'Least we're not surrounded by all those girls who are really underdressed and overmakeup'd, right?
She's not that much shorter, black-tipped white hair reaching her ankles.

KerfuffleMach2
2010-08-24, 09:39 PM
The clock tower in District 2 starts its bells. They sound throughout the district, yet don't seem any louder or softer anywhere.

Alysha looks towards the gate to the second district. I always liked that clock. And with that, she starts walking towards them.

Terry576
2010-08-24, 09:58 PM
She shrugged, her own keyblade---black and white---clinking.
I'unno.
'Least we're not surrounded by all those girls who are really underdressed and overmakeup'd, right?
She's not that much shorter, black-tipped white hair reaching her ankles.

Nukari sighs, and flicks some hair out of his eyes.

"Wonderful Khy. We're stuck in the middle of nowhere, and there's nothing to do. And don't you dare start singing."

The clock tolls attract his attention, and he begins walking in the direction of Second District, presumably with Khyrix following.

Maxios
2010-08-25, 01:55 PM
Maxios entered district 3. He silently walked down the streets, still holding his sword.

Creed
2010-08-25, 04:06 PM
Dante sighed and leaned backwards at the sound of the bell toll. Traverse Town had always had a way of calming him down. He should probably visit his family before he left.
He pushed off and jumped to the ground, landing with a soft thump. He pulled himself upright and started leisurely walking towards the clocktower. He wanted to get a better view of the town.

Maxios
2010-08-25, 04:20 PM
Maxios cautiously walked around, trying to see if there's any more heartless.

Creed
2010-08-25, 04:44 PM
Maxios may see the black-cloaked Dante, if he's nearby.
Sorry, I haven't played KH1 in a loooong time...

Maxios
2010-08-25, 04:45 PM
Maxios saw a black cloak, and looked closely at it's wearer. "And who might you be?" Maxios asked the figure, gripping his longsword tighter.

Creed
2010-08-25, 04:46 PM
Maxios saw a black cloak, and looked closely at it's wearer. "And who might you be?" Maxios asked the figure, gripping his longsword tighter.

Dante turned, his face completely obscured by his hood.
I could ask the same as you, beligerent knight. This world is my home, and as far as I'm concerned you're just visiting. he chuckles

Maxios
2010-08-25, 04:47 PM
"I am Maxios Korok Baxor, king of Xor, of Mythos." Maxios said proudly. "Now who are you?" Maxios asked again.

Creed
2010-08-25, 04:56 PM
If you are in Traverse Town, you are kin of nothing, the remnant of a lost world. I am known by many names, but you may call me Hunter. I am the Heart Hitman, so to speak.

Maxios
2010-08-25, 04:58 PM
"Indeed I am, Hunter." Maxios said. A heatless jumped from behind him, tackling him to the ground. Maxios dropped his sword.
"GAH!" Maxios yelled.

Creed
2010-08-25, 05:05 PM
Oh please
with a disregarding swipe of his Keyblade, the Heartless was knocked away and scurried off.
Yoi can't even handle one weak Heartless. You are just
a normal man in way over his head here. If you don't fight, you die. the figure said coldly

Beans
2010-08-25, 05:36 PM
Nukari sighs, and flicks some hair out of his eyes.

"Wonderful Khy. We're stuck in the middle of nowhere, and there's nothing to do. And don't you dare start singing."

The clock tolls attract his attention, and he begins walking in the direction of Second District, presumably with Khyrix following.
She follows.
I thought you liked the sound of my voice, Nu.

Terry576
2010-08-25, 06:18 PM
She follows.
I thought you liked the sound of my voice, Nu.

He growls a bit.

"I like the sound of your voice fine. Not when you're singing the same song fifty times, one after another.

And you only know half the words."

Beans
2010-08-25, 06:20 PM
He growls a bit.

"I like the sound of your voice fine. Not when you're singing the same song fifty times, one after another.

And you only know half the words."

I think somebody put on their saltypants this morning.
That somebody is you, which makes you Mr. Saltypants.

♫ Saltypants, saltypants, pants which are salty...
Making people easily irri-ma-tated... Nu needs to watch his sodium intake... ♫
She starts an impromptu song. Well, at least it's not the same dang song...

Terry576
2010-08-25, 06:41 PM
Nukari sighs.

"Fine Khy. Sing. C'mon, let's go to the clocktower."

He walks in the direction of the clocktower, ignoring Khy's ridiculous song.

Beans
2010-08-25, 06:44 PM
♫ Clocktower, clocktower, tower full of clocks, I'd do my apple dance on it if I remembered what that was... ♫
She follows.

KerfuffleMach2
2010-08-25, 06:56 PM
Alysha enters the second district, smiling as usual.

She makes her way to the little hotel she's staying at. Unless somebody decides to say hi or something.

Creed
2010-08-25, 07:01 PM
Alysha might see Dante and Maxios

KerfuffleMach2
2010-08-25, 07:08 PM
She does, and raises an eyebrow.

She'll walk over to them, eyeing the weapons.

Hey, um, is something wrong here?

Creed
2010-08-25, 07:24 PM
She does, and raises an eyebrow.

She'll walk over to them, eyeing the weapons.

Hey, um, is something wrong here?

Dante's keyblade glimmers and dissapears.
Heartless, that's all. he ssays simply, glancing in Alysha's direction.
His Organization XIII coat hides his face.

KerfuffleMach2
2010-08-25, 07:25 PM
Alysha glances around, then back to him.

Really? You got them?

Creed
2010-08-25, 07:50 PM
Yes. It was just one. Why are you so intrested? the cloaked figure says suspiciously.

KerfuffleMach2
2010-08-25, 07:51 PM
Well, I gotta fight the Heartless. Like you do.

She thought this was obvious. Of course, her Keyblade wasn't out right now, so it wasn't.

Creed
2010-08-25, 07:52 PM
Well, I gotta fight the Heartless. Like you do.

She thought this was obvious. Of course, her Keyblade wasn't out right now, so it wasn't.

So you use a Keyblade as well?

KerfuffleMach2
2010-08-25, 07:55 PM
She grins and nods.

Yep! Sure do!

She holds her hand out, and her weapon appears in a flash of light. To go with its mechanical appearance, there is a faint hint of exhaust fumes from it.

Creed
2010-08-25, 07:57 PM
She grins and nods.

Yep! Sure do!

She holds her hand out, and her weapon appears in a flash of light. To go with its mechanical appearance, there is a faint hint of exhaust fumes from it.

Hm, intresting.
Dante pulls back his hood and his dark hair falls in front of his face, then his Keyblade reappears.
I don't have much experience with other Keyblade wielders... I had no idea that there was so many variables in design... he says, as if embarressed by his lack of knowledge on the topic.

KerfuffleMach2
2010-08-25, 07:58 PM
Alysha nods. Yep. All depends on these things. She grabs the keychain hanging off of hers. You get these, and your Keyblade changes.

Creed
2010-08-25, 08:00 PM
Alysha nods. Yep. All depends on these things. She grabs the keychain hanging off of hers. You get these, and your Keyblade changes.

Then I suppose I'll take yours then. KTHXBAI.:smalltongue:

Intrigueing. I am Hunter, by the way. his Keyblade dissapears

Terry576
2010-08-25, 08:00 PM
[Second District]

Nukari saunters vaguely downward the stairs, walking towards the clocktower.

He stops for a second, eyes narrowing.

"Wait, Khy, you see that?"

He points towards Dante, Maxios, and Alysha.

He strikes a ridiculous pose, and his hair gently floats in the wind, and awesome music (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tt_ro2aerQg) plays.

"Smells like... Victory."

KerfuffleMach2
2010-08-25, 08:03 PM
Hers does as well. She holds out her hand to shake.

I'm Alysha. Nice to meet ya! She grins.

Creed
2010-08-25, 08:05 PM
Hers does as well. She holds out her hand to shake.

I'm Alysha. Nice to meet ya! She grins.

Dante glances around for a moment, then shakes the hand quickly.
Nice to meet you to, Alysha.
Now who is that wanker over there who is being over-dramatic?

Beans
2010-08-25, 08:06 PM
[Second District]

Nukari saunters vaguely downward the stairs, walking towards the clocktower.

He stops for a second, eyes narrowing.

"Wait, Khy, you see that?"

He points towards Dante, Maxios, and Alysha.

He strikes a ridiculous pose, and his hair gently floats in the wind, and awesome music (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tt_ro2aerQg) plays.

"Smells like... Victory."
Oh, cool, it's people.

Terry576
2010-08-25, 08:09 PM
Nukari shoots a quick glare at Khy.

"Yes. But they will allow us victory! And justice! And truth! Because the Heartless can take our world, but they can never take our FREEEEEDOOOOM!"

He screams the last word, pretty loudly.

KerfuffleMach2
2010-08-25, 08:13 PM
Alysha blinks, then turns to look at Nukari for a moment. She gives a little giggle, and turns back to Hunter.

That guy's funny.

Beans
2010-08-25, 08:17 PM
Ow.
I'm a Nobody, not a No-Ears.
She blinks.
You're loud.

Oh, she can see us. Cool.

http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q106/Beans-tastic/g11769.png
This is her, by the way.
I love her so much.

I'm off in about 30 minutes and I'll be gone most of Saturday and also Sunday morning, sorry.

Terry576
2010-08-25, 08:26 PM
Nukari sighs, and saunters over to Alysha.

Nukari was one of those people, who if they were to have to chose a side would say "The winning one." He had the ridiculously spiked hair, common of the hero(TM), and wore a pair of headphones around his neck. While he appeared to have something interesting on his mind, his blue eyes looked directly towards Alysha, barely blinking.

He walks up to her, and gives her a mischievious grin, the kind people wear when they want to get something out of someone.

He looked like he should be wearing shades, giving off his "Cool Guy" vibe.

"I'm Nukari, and that-" he points his hand at Khyrix, "Is Khyrix. Nice to meetcha."

Creed
2010-08-25, 08:30 PM
Shut it, pipsqueek. I'm the Riku lookalike here. So f*** off.
Hunter sighs.
If you have something important to say, spit it out before greetings, hedgehog boy. he sat down on the railing that rimmed the Second District Square and sighed.

KerfuffleMach2
2010-08-25, 08:30 PM
Alysha, with her hazel eyes and brown hair, looks from Nukari to Khyrix and back. Then she gives a large grin and offers her hand. Hi! I'm Alysha!

Beans
2010-08-25, 08:36 PM
Khy comes over.
His name isn't hedgehog boy. It's Nukari, and he said that already. Did you forget? She frowns a little bit at Hunter.

Hi, nice to meet you and stuff. She says to Alysha.

Terry576
2010-08-25, 08:40 PM
Nukari shakes the offered hand, and glances around at the others. His glance was... plotty. And he looked quite plotty too. Not scheming, that looks completely different.

"Quite an interesting crew you've got. Know any of the others names?"

KerfuffleMach2
2010-08-25, 08:46 PM
Huh? Oh, no. Just met them. I'm staying at the hotel, so I was just walking there from the Moogle shop. I like visiting the Moogles. They always have cool stories to tell.

Mind you, she said all this fairly quick, and with a grin the whole time.

Creed
2010-08-25, 08:54 PM
Nukari shakes the offered hand, and glances around at the others. His glance was... plotty. And he looked quite plotty too. Not scheming, that looks completely different.

"Quite an interesting crew you've got. Know any of the others names?"

Hunter stood up, restless.
I'm Hunter, Heart Hitman. I travel worlds and take out heartless wherever I can find them. And by your weird appearances, I'll take a wild guess you both have Keyblades.

Beans
2010-08-25, 08:57 PM
Yep.
Also, might as well tell you now I'm a Nobody.
People don't like that for some reason.

One post before gone.

KerfuffleMach2
2010-08-25, 08:59 PM
Alysha shrugs a little. As long as you don't do bad stuff, then I'm okay with it.

Creed
2010-08-25, 08:59 PM
Yep.
Also, might as well tell you now I'm a Nobody.
People don't like that for some reason.

One post before gone.

I don't mind Nobodies, as long as they don't try to kill me. he chuckles and smiles grimly

Beans
2010-08-25, 09:02 PM
Hope you don't mind singing then.
Dedtiem.

KerfuffleMach2
2010-08-25, 09:05 PM
Alysha gets excited.

I love singing! Well, I love other people singing. Me, not so much. She grins and gives a little giggle.

Maxios
2010-08-26, 12:46 PM
Maxios got back up, and dusted himself off. He had trouble. Odd. Perhaps it was some sort of ability of the heartless that when it knocks people over, it's hard to get back up.
He looked around the figure who destroyed the heartless was gone. Maxios started again to walk around the district, to not only find the heartless, but the person who helped him.

KerfuffleMach2
2010-08-26, 08:57 PM
Alysha sees Maxios and waves to him, trying to get him to join the group.

She's what you call a people person.

Beans
2010-08-26, 08:58 PM
Alysha gets excited.

I love singing! Well, I love other people singing. Me, not so much. She grins and gives a little giggle.

Oh, cool then.

KerfuffleMach2
2010-08-26, 09:03 PM
Have you been singing long at all? Have you been in a group? Maybe a choir?

Terry576
2010-08-26, 09:06 PM
Nukari coughed politely.

"In any case, we should keep moving. Everyone left Traverse Town a while back, we're probably the only ones here."

He sounds kind of aggravated, like he already knew that.

Beans
2010-08-26, 09:06 PM
Have you been singing long at all? Have you been in a group? Maybe a choir?

No... I sort of randomly sing about stuff.
Started almost just after I got all Nobody-ish.

Oh, yeah, Nu's right, we should skedaddle... and find a word that rhymes with skedaddle...

KerfuffleMach2
2010-08-26, 09:08 PM
Alysha shakes her head at Nukari. Nah, there's a bunch of people here! Plus all the stores. They got cool stuff for sale!

She looks back at Khyrix. Aw, you sure? Okay then. Well, hope to see you guys again! And cue large grin.

Terry576
2010-08-26, 09:10 PM
Nukari sighed, not realizing how out of touch Alysha was.

"Those shops and such? The only people left are Moogles. Everybody else is... Something different, something I've never seen before."

The look in his eyes was... troubled.

"I think they're Heartless or Nobodies, masquerading as humans. They don't give off the same feel as a normal human would."

Beans
2010-08-26, 09:11 PM
... They make me feel emptier.
Khy says a little quietly, glancing at her shoes.

KerfuffleMach2
2010-08-26, 09:29 PM
Alysha blinks a couple of times, and tilts her head a little.

Really? They don't seem any different to me.

Terry576
2010-08-26, 09:31 PM
Nukari seems... distance. Not fully there.

"They... never do at first. But, you begin to notice... Things. Like how they don't react towards pain, or pleasure, or anything."

KerfuffleMach2
2010-08-26, 09:42 PM
Alysha looks at him for a moment.

Hey, are you okay? You don't look so good. Need to lie down or something? My hotel room isn't far, you could rest there if you want.

I think she completely missed what he said.

Not the brightest crayon in the box.

Terry576
2010-08-26, 09:47 PM
He snaps out of it, and aggravatingly says,

"They're not human. If you cut one, they do not bleed. Literally."

KerfuffleMach2
2010-08-26, 09:49 PM
And Alysha is even more confused now.

Huh? But...how...huh? How does that happen? What are they? What happened?

Terry576
2010-08-27, 08:23 AM
I am Maxios Baxor, king of XOR, and surviver of mythos."'Maxios introduced himself to the others.

((Maxios, we had a plotty thing going. You can be patient and read up if you don't post for days.))

Nukari's eyes had a shadow over them.

"I don't know Alysha. But I don't like it, and I'm pretty sure going to Radiant Garden would be a good idea."

Meanwhile, in the Moogle shop...

A Moogle stood there, happily cleaning.

"I love to kupo clean, I love to kupo clean!"

And a man walked in. The man was... tall, but not too tall. Thin, but not too thin. He looked at the Moogle, and picked it up.

"Kupo?!?!? What... What are you doing kupo-po?"

And that's when the man grinned a sickily grin, and his eyes turned a pure white, as he whispered a single word, a word that had been forgotten for centuries...

"Firaja."

The shop exploded, and the man left the shop, covered in...

It was odd. His suit was perfect for someone who was just in a fire. He had nothing wrong with him.

And that was wrong.

Beans
2010-08-27, 04:57 PM
Khy keeps looking at the ground.

Creed
2010-08-27, 05:29 PM
Hunter glares at Nukari and says coldly
I know many people on this world. If you think they are Heartless, than you are mistaken. But if Radiant Garden is your destination, I would be happy to accompany you all. The more Keyblade wielders in an area, the higher chance that we will attract heavy response from Heartless. I have a ship waiting on-hand if you require transportation.

KerfuffleMach2
2010-08-27, 09:11 PM
Radiant Garden? Um, okay then. Guess I should go with you guys. She nods.

((Just the one post tonight. Gotta get to bed early.))

Maxios
2010-08-28, 02:42 PM
"Radiant Garden? I've been there before." Maxios said. "And the more heartless you guys attract...the more payback I dish out. I'll accompany you guys to if it means I'll get to destroy some heartless."

Beans
2010-08-29, 09:34 AM
Khy looked around at the buildings, fingers tapping the handle of her keyblade.

Terry576
2010-08-29, 09:07 PM
Hunter glares at Nukari and says coldly
I know many people on this world. If you think they are Heartless, than you are mistaken. But if Radiant Garden is your destination, I would be happy to accompany you all. The more Keyblade wielders in an area, the higher chance that we will attract heavy response from Heartless. I have a ship waiting on-hand if you require transportation.

Nukari laughed quietly.

"Wonderful. Boy, let me explain something to you:

These aren't human. If you'll look up in the sky;"

He points towards First District,

"You'll see a fire. I suspect it's from one of your 'friends'."

He walks towards First District, stretching out his arm as his Keyblade appears, spinning it in his hand.

A man appears in front of him, and attempts an attack on Nukari.

He raises a hand, and a blast of fire appears.

Where the man was, appears a small white pile of... It's hard to describe. It's something that would be a combination of ashes and slime. It has a slight face in it, permanently frozen in agony.

He continues walking towards the First District.

KerfuffleMach2
2010-08-29, 09:11 PM
Alysha's first reaction is surprise to the whole thing. Then she makes a face at the remains of the man. Ew...

She rushes to catch up to Nukari. Is that what they really look like?

Creed
2010-08-29, 09:11 PM
Hunter puts a restaining hand on Nukari's shoulder.
No one calls me "boy", hedgehog. And if these people are Heartless, I have no problem getting rid of them. I said I know people. I never said I like them.

Terry576
2010-08-29, 09:17 PM
Nukari shrugs the hand off, and glances at Alysha.

"Who knows? And more importantly, who cares? It's like the legend of the Keyblade Master; who knows, cares, or will really enjoy being around these people?"

He walks towards the First District, putting on a blindfold.

He says it "makes him look cool Helps him think, and fight."

KerfuffleMach2
2010-08-29, 09:20 PM
Fight?

*click*

Hey, wait, do we have to fight them? Is there some way to maybe bring them back, or something? Maybe?

Terry576
2010-08-29, 09:24 PM
Nukari laughs.

"Make them come back? They aren't anywhere, they're like Heartless, they've crossed over, and need to be destroyed."

Nukari attacks a man frothing at the mouth, and sighs.

"What a waste. What a pointless, pointless, waste."

Anyone looking closely will notice a slight tear fall from one of his eyes.

KerfuffleMach2
2010-08-29, 09:26 PM
Alysha seems a little hesitant. And confused.

She hasn't brought out her Keyblade yet. Mostly cause she doesn't want to fight.

Maxios
2010-08-29, 09:33 PM
Maxios followed the others, sword ready. Should anyone of these weird people/things be heartless...his vengeance would be swift.
"I've fought heartless for a few years now, but I've never seen heartless like this." Maxios told the others.

Beans
2010-08-30, 04:35 AM
Khy swung at another man with her keyblade.
Please die now. It'd be easier on us both, alright?
WHACK.
This is for the best, really.
WHACK.
I'll be relatively okay.
WHACK.

Creed
2010-08-30, 08:25 PM
Hunter's keyblade appears in his hand.
These things... they're not hostile. Why are we destrouing them, then? he questions

Terry576
2010-08-30, 09:56 PM
"Dammit Khy, what did I tell you? They're powerless without their heads!"

He cuts off another head.

Then, approximately three attack him, as he slices one, blasts the other, the third grows ridiculously awesome scary talons and slices Nukari's arm.

The talons look like hawk or eagle talons, and he cries out in pain.

It hurt.

KerfuffleMach2
2010-08-30, 09:59 PM
((Hey Terry. I has request for you in OOC thread.))

Nukari getting hurt seems to have snapped Alysha's mind back into place. There's a flash of lights as her Keyblade appears. She'll point it at the area between Nukari and his attacker, casting Reflect there.

Now the creature can't attack Nukari. Yay!

Then Alysha will go over to see about healing him with a Cure.

Beans
2010-08-31, 04:28 PM
Nu got hurt.

Nu got hurt.

She goes deathly silent, becoming a soundless decapitation machine, a patron saint of severed neck stumps.

Creed
2010-09-03, 06:40 PM
Hunter smacks away a nearby... thing person as it comes to close to him.
Weak.

Maxios
2010-09-03, 08:00 PM
Maxios was careful not to attack any of these...things. One creature ran up to him, and clawed his arms, leaving a long cut on his arm. Maxios cursed, shrugged, and slashed at it destroying it, all in that order,

Beans
2010-09-04, 09:25 AM
Khy is still going for the head.
A lot.

Terry576
2010-09-04, 12:32 PM
[Meanwhile, Elsewhere...]

A man looks into a crystal ball, and grins.

"My, my, Void. Look what we have here. Who are those two?"

If one was a spoon next to the crystal ball (Which is ridiculous), they would've been shocked at his tone.

If the spoon was able to see auras (Which is idiotic), they would have noticed that the two beings were pure light.

If the spoon knew their history (which is foolish, it is a spoon), they would be afraid.

You see, the man and woman, long ago, were defeated by the Darkness, and they cursed it. They begged the Darkness to leave them, and eventually...

It did.

But, unlike the Legend of Sora, beings of pure Light are... Dangerous. They have no fear, feel no pain, they feel nothing.

The man used to have a Keyblade. But a Keyblade is made for one who balances Light and Dark, and he lost half of his. He only keeps half the power, and it slowly consumes him.

The man had no facial expression, and appeared to be... unhuman.

"Void, I think I've found the missing link. Come, we have work to do."

The man twists on his heel, and marches away...

And enters the Light.

Beans
2010-09-04, 12:35 PM
[Elsewhere]
The woman followed him.
She followed him because it had been so long since she hadn't done so.
She always followed him because he was who he was.
((If I did it wrongz, PM and I'll be liek fix.))
---
[BATTLE!]
Wham, bam, no thanks ma'am goes Khy's keyblade.

Terry576
2010-09-06, 08:58 PM
[Traverse Town]

Nukari watches as the rest of the... things fall.

"Alright, we should get moving. Let's go to Radiant Garden."

He walks towards his ship, which is hidden somewhere, and he walks like someone whose used to being obeyed.

Creed
2010-09-06, 08:59 PM
Can your ship carry all of us?

Terry576
2010-09-06, 09:00 PM
Nukari nods absentmindedly.

"Of course it can. It's a good ship."

Beans
2010-09-06, 09:00 PM
Khy is at his side.
Nu. Are you alright?

Creed
2010-09-06, 09:03 PM
Nukari nods absentmindedly.

"Of course it can. It's a good ship."

Good. My ship is hidden, so we can leave it here.

Terry576
2010-09-06, 09:12 PM
Nukari shakes his head, almost as if removing a fog.

"Yeah Khy, I'm fine. It's just that there's this blur in my head... Come on everyone."

He leads everyone towards his ship.

It's fairly... Simple, for a ship. To put a base image in your head, imagine a Pelican from Halo 3. Good? Now block the doors, and put some more guns on it.

That's Nukari's ship.

Beans
2010-09-06, 09:15 PM
((Leveling up Wisdom is a biznatch. I wants me my Quickrun, MP Rage, and MP Haste!
At least I can level up Master by smashing driveballs out of the armor in Beast's west hall area. And Valor's a total slut for leveling up, so heh.
Gummi ship building does not exist.
And I'm out.))

She nods, follows, deadtimes.

KerfuffleMach2
2010-09-07, 09:39 PM
((Wisdom? Go to The World That Never Was. Plenty of simple Shadows to kill there. At least, in the city area. Not the castle.))

Alysha's eyes widen at the sight of the ship.

Um...It looks kinda mean...

Terry576
2010-09-07, 09:45 PM
Nukari's already in the ship.

"Oh get on. It won't bite."

Beans
2010-09-07, 09:47 PM
((Wisdom? Go to The World That Never Was. Plenty of simple Shadows to kill there. At least, in the city area. Not the castle.))

Alysha's eyes widen at the sight of the ship.

Um...It looks kinda mean...
((And for Master, Land of Dragons [those centaur guys spew drive orbs I hear] and smash the armor in Beast's Castle.))
Khy gets on and I go again. Sadfaec.

KerfuffleMach2
2010-09-07, 09:56 PM
((The carts in Land of Dragons do as well.))

Alysha sticks her tongue out and follows.

Terry576
2010-09-09, 10:26 AM
Nukari waits for everyone to enter the ship...

And it flies off.

[Traverse Town]

A groan emits from a throat unseen. The throat is attached to a man.

He looks.... aggravated. The man stands up, as the things converge. He holds up a hand and they stop.

And then?

Then the world exploded.

The ship, which is already flying on autopilot, stalls for a second after the explosion, then continues.

Beans
2010-09-09, 08:10 PM
Khy sings.
♫ This is a ship made of stuff,
And stuff is in it,
And that's my chair,
And it's the place my butt goes. ♫

KerfuffleMach2
2010-09-09, 10:09 PM
If there are windows to see out of, then Alysha would have seen the explosion.

And she would be speechless.

If not, she giggles at Khy's song.

Terry576
2010-09-11, 01:23 PM
Alright, let's head for Radiant Garden (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?p=9336226#post9336226)."

Nukari slowly steers the ship, not knowing that the radiation from the explosion has drastically effected his ship.

Maxios
2010-09-11, 04:09 PM
(Note: Maxios is in the Nukari's ship with the others.)