PDA

View Full Version : CHB XXVI: Cousin Jerome!

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

waterpenguin43
2010-08-23, 11:15 PM
It's an inside joke, whatever. :smalltongue:

Begin!

Gimliggamer
2010-08-23, 11:20 PM
WP, are there any other kids who like running besides Jennifer and Adam?

bvdk99
2010-08-23, 11:20 PM
Alice narrows her eyes. Thanks for being respectful to your child's adoptive parent. Anyways, you're being a complete jerk about this, forcing Jasmine onto Peter and I, so I've decided something: Peter and I are going to raise this child, but we're going to pretend she's actually ours until we decide to tell her that she's not. But we certainly aren't going to tell her you're her father, and neither are you. You're not going to be able to visit or talk to her at all, and if you do, so help me Hera, I will smoke your cowardly ass. Got it? :smalltongue:

waterpenguin43
2010-08-23, 11:22 PM
WP, are there any other kids who like running besides Jennifer and Adam?
A girl with a two-pointed spear, a purple wig and a completely black outfit with a cape is stabbing dummies.

bvdk99
2010-08-23, 11:23 PM
A girl with a two-pointed spear, a purple wig and a completely black outfit with a cape is stabbing dummies.

OH MY GOD YES.

Gimliggamer
2010-08-23, 11:25 PM
A girl with a two-pointed spear, a purple wig and a completely black outfit with a cape is stabbing dummies. Her outfit seems.....kickass for some reason.:smallcool:
Jennifer pops up out of nowhere. Upsidedown. Ontop of the dummy she is stabbing. "Hi!"

waterpenguin43
2010-08-23, 11:25 PM
Her outfit seems.....kickass for some reason.:smallcool:
Jennifer pops up out of nowhere. Upsidedown. Ontop of the dummy she is stabbing. "Hi!"

She rolls out of the way and stabs three more dummies in her way.

Gimliggamer
2010-08-23, 11:30 PM
She rolls out of the way and stabs three more dummies in her way.
Jennifer flips and lands on her feet on the head of another dummy. "Hm. Your pretty fast. What's your name?"

icastflare!
2010-08-23, 11:31 PM
Alice narrows her eyes. Thanks for being respectful to your child's adoptive parent. Anyways, you're being a complete jerk about this, forcing Jasmine onto Peter and I, so I've decided something: Peter and I are going to raise this child, but we're going to pretend she's actually ours until we decide to tell her that she's not. But we certainly aren't going to tell her you're her father, and neither are you. You're not going to be able to visit or talk to her at all, and if you do, so help me Hera, I will smoke your cowardly ass. Got it? :smalltongue:

Upon hearing that last sentence, He actually starts laughing. I am supposed be intimidated by a scrawny wuss like you. I am unstoppable. Go ahead, raise her. Your doing me a favor. Also, why deny her the fact knowing she is the child of the greatest freaking person alive?

I feel like such a d-bag when roleplaying him. This is why I dont use him that much. If you want him to take responsability, mention jasmine. He really loved her.

waterpenguin43
2010-08-23, 11:34 PM
Jennifer flips and lands on her feet on the head of another dummy. "Hm. Your pretty fast. What's your name?"
She does three more flips and kicks an Ares camper 10 feet away from her when he gets in her way.

Upon hearing that last sentence, He actually starts laughing. I am supposed be intimidated by a scrawny wuss like you. I am unstoppable. Go ahead, raise her. Your doing me a favor. Also, why deny her the fact knowing she is the child of the greatest freaking person alive?

I feel like such a d-bag when roleplaying him. This is why I dont use him that much. If you want him to take responsability, mention jasmine. He really loved her.

OH NO HE DEEEEEEDUN'T! :smallfurious::smalleek::smalltongue:

bvdk99
2010-08-23, 11:35 PM

Don't you dare insult me, you disgusting excuse for a human being. You're so self-centered, it literally sickens me. Jasmine would be so proud of you.

((You should. :smallwink::smalltongue:))

Gimliggamer
2010-08-23, 11:36 PM
She does three more flips and kicks an Ares camper 10 feet away from her when he gets in her way.
((Did I get the reference right, by the way?))
"Hellooooo? Girl in the awesome superhero outfit, whats your name?"

icastflare!
2010-08-23, 11:40 PM
Don't you dare insult me, you disgusting excuse for a human being. You're so self-centered, it literally sickens me. Jasmine would be so proud of you.

((You should. :smallwink::smalltongue:))

I dont get what you mean by that? :smallconfused:

waterpenguin43
2010-08-23, 11:40 PM
((Did I get the reference right, by the way?))
"Hellooooo? Girl in the awesome superhero outfit, whats your name?"

((Yes you did.))

"Who the f*** are you!?" she asks, kicking another Ares camper unconscious for no reason.

bvdk99
2010-08-23, 11:41 PM
I dont get what you mean by that? :smallconfused:

You should feel like a d-bag. I was joking, though.

What's Adam's response?

Gimliggamer
2010-08-23, 11:45 PM
((Yes you did.))

"Who the f*** are you!?" she asks, kicking another Ares camper unconscious for no reason.
"I'm Jennifer! And cursing is bad for your teeth by the way." She says, leaping/flipping over to the Ares camper and helping him up.

((Yes, I think Adam is a duffel bag too.))

icastflare!
2010-08-23, 11:50 PM
You should feel like a d-bag. I was joking, though.

What's Adam's response?

Adam stops laughing. You know what she saw in me? she saw that I was an awesome person. Jasmine understood me, and most people dont. Its obvious you dont see that, so I am not going to leave my child in your hands. He takes gis child out of Alice's arms. Screw you and both of your children.Adam then walks away with his child in hands.

Gods, he is a bastard!

bvdk99
2010-08-23, 11:53 PM
Adam stops laughing. You know what she saw in me? she saw that I was an awesome person. Jasmine understood me, and most people dont. Its obvious you dont see that, so I am not going to leave my child in your hands. He takes gis child out of Alice's arms. Screw you and both of your children.Adam then walks away with his child in hands.

Gods, he is a bastard!

Before he can lay a hand on Lily, Alice swiftly kicks him in the crotch and walks away, scowling.

icastflare!
2010-08-24, 12:02 AM
Before he can lay a hand on Lily, Alice swiftly kicks him in the crotch and walks away, scowling.

Adam grabs his crotch but doesnt make a sound. Once he puts Jasmine in her crib, he yells DA(rn) IT!

waterpenguin43
2010-08-24, 12:03 AM
"I'm Jennifer! And cursing is bad for your teeth by the way." She says, leaping/flipping over to the Ares camper and helping him up.

((Yes, I think Adam is a duffel bag too.))

"F*** that," she says, throwing Ares campers at her.

bvdk99
2010-08-24, 12:04 AM
Adam grabs his crotch but doesnt make a sound. Once he puts Jasmine in her crib, he yells DA(rn) IT!

What about "BEFORE HE CAN LAY A HAND ON LILY" do you not understand? She's not letting him have Lily.

Gimliggamer
2010-08-24, 12:04 AM
"F*** that," she says, throwing Ares campers at her.
Jennifer easily dodges the Ares campers. "You know, it won't be my fault when you can't eat carmel apples when your old with light purple hair because your enamel is weak." She says, flipping over and standing on her hands.

What about "BEFORE HE CAN LAY A HAND ON LILY" do you not understand? She's not letting him have Lily.
Yeah and he took Jasmine. Not Lily. Jasmine.

bvdk99
2010-08-24, 12:07 AM
Jennifer easily dodges the Ares campers. "You know, it won't be my fault when you can't eat carmel apples when your old with light purple hair because your enamel is weak." She says, flipping over and standing on her hands.

Yeah and he took Jasmine. Not Lily. Jasmine.

JASMINE IS DEAD, EINSTEIN. :smalltongue:

waterpenguin43
2010-08-24, 12:07 AM

She uses a charging Ares boy as a flail.

Gimliggamer
2010-08-24, 12:08 AM
Read his post. He said he took Jasmine. I made my argument based on the only name that the poster of the father of the baby posted.

She uses a charging Ares boy as a flail.
Jennifer drops and rolls to the side.

bvdk99
2010-08-24, 12:10 AM
Read his post. He said he took Jasmine. I made my argument based on the only name that the poster of the father of the baby posted.

Jennifer drops and rolls to the side.

I know he did. But Jasmine is dead, so he obviously meant Lily.

icastflare!
2010-08-24, 12:11 AM

I assumed It was meant she was letting her have Lily, but was still angry.

Adam grabs his crotch and and yells. WHAT THE HE((LLO KITTY)) WAS THAT YOU BI(SMARK)!

Gimliggamer
2010-08-24, 12:12 AM
I know he did. But Jasmine is dead, so he obviously meant Lily.
Well, some people don't seem to directly RP with very many PC plots, so perhaps I didn't know. And this is for Zex::smallamused:

bvdk99
2010-08-24, 12:13 AM
I assumed It was meant she was letting her have Lily, but was still angry.

Adam grabs his crotch and and yells. WHAT THE HE((LLO KITTY)) WAS THAT YOU BI(SMARK)!

Don't swear in front of children! Alice says as she heads into the tent.

@GG: Then you shouldn't have butted into something that you know nothing about. :smallsmug:

waterpenguin43
2010-08-24, 12:16 AM
DEADTIME
for the night.

Gimliggamer
2010-08-24, 12:18 AM

@GG: Then you shouldn't have butted into something that you know nothing about. :smallsmug:

.......:smalldies::smallannoyed::smalltongue:
By the way, my characters are open for RP Harem forum.

icastflare!
2010-08-24, 12:18 AM

I would swear if you werent being such a vile women! he yells at her before she enters the tent.

bvdk99
2010-08-24, 12:21 AM
I would swear if you werent being such a vile women! he yells at her before she enters the tent.

Seriously? Boy, you have some messed up morals, she says, entering the tent and closing the door.

I guess I'll deadtime now. See ya!

Woodsman
2010-08-24, 10:36 AM
((Ooh, lucky Peter wasn't there. Adam would've been ripped to shreads.

...OK, not literally, but still. :smalltongue:))

waterpenguin43
2010-08-24, 10:39 AM
((Ooh, lucky Peter wasn't there. Adam would've been ripped to shreads.

...OK, not literally, but still. :smalltongue:))

((Hi, Woodsman.))

Also, this:
http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l302/Chris_Lv255/hypno062608.png

...Want RP to distract you from the nightmares?

Woodsman
2010-08-24, 11:18 AM
((Hi, Woodsman.))

Also, this:
http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l302/Chris_Lv255/hypno062608.png

...Want RP to distract you from the nightmares?

Nnnno thanks, I'm good for now. Business to attend to and whatnot.

icastflare!
2010-08-24, 12:18 PM
I am back. Would have been on earlier but I had to set up my parents webcam and skype even though I have used neither before. I think they believe I am a tech wizard of some kind.

waterpenguin43
2010-08-24, 12:42 PM
I am back. Would have been on earlier but I had to set up my parents webcam and skype even though I have used neither before. I think they believe I am a tech wizard of some kind.

...Want RP?

If so, for drunkard, a** hole scout, or Matt?

Woodsman
2010-08-24, 12:48 PM
...Want RP?

If so, for drunkard, a** hole scout, or Matt?

I can provide for the first one. *evilgrin*

waterpenguin43
2010-08-24, 12:50 PM
I can provide for the first one. *evilgrin*

Don't you mean the second? :smallconfused::smallbiggrin:

Woodsman
2010-08-24, 12:50 PM
Don't you mean the second? :smallconfused::smallbiggrin:

You know what I meant.

waterpenguin43
2010-08-24, 12:56 PM
You know what I meant.

Just sayin', that's all. Yeah, Adam should expect pain, especially if Peter learns about his last comment ("Screw you and all your children!"). :smallbiggrin:

icastflare!
2010-08-24, 12:56 PM
You know what I meant.

Okay?

Mick is laying on the beach with a bunch of empty bottles around him.

Matt got a haircut and is now just at te archery range.

Adam is being adam inside of the dining hall.

Woodsman
2010-08-24, 01:02 PM
Adam is being adam inside of the dining hall.

Does Adam wish a confrontation?

waterpenguin43
2010-08-24, 01:03 PM
Mick is laying on the beach with a bunch of empty bottles around him.

A Dionysus boy yells at him. "That's good wine you're wasting!"

icastflare!
2010-08-24, 01:05 PM
Does Adam wish a confrontation?
I dont care but If you want to confront him, I am not stopping you.

A Dionysus boy yells at him. "That's good wine you're wasting!"

Mick looks at the Dionysus and says drunkily, Yur fache ish a waste of wine. (( Apparently, mick is fluent in drunk speak. ))

Woodsman
2010-08-24, 01:07 PM
I dont care but If you want to confront him, I am not stopping you.

I gotta deadtime for stuff anyway. :smallsigh:

waterpenguin43
2010-08-24, 01:09 PM
Mick looks at the Dionysus and says drunkily, Yur fache ish a waste of wine. (( Apparently, mick is fluent in drunk speak. ))

He sighs. "Get off your fat, drunk a** and pay us for it!"

icastflare!
2010-08-24, 01:16 PM
He sighs. "Get off your fat, drunk a** and pay us for it!"

Why should I?

waterpenguin43
2010-08-24, 01:25 PM
Why should I?

"Because you're drinking tons of it, getting unbelievably fat and obnoxious, and it takes a lot of effort to make!"

icastflare!
2010-08-24, 01:28 PM
"Because you're drinking tons of it, getting unbelievably fat and obnoxious, and it takes a lot of effort to make!"

Listhen, How about you walk away, And then you wont get hurt. He gets up and is having a hard time jsut standing straight.

waterpenguin43
2010-08-24, 01:30 PM
Listhen, How about you walk away, And then you wont get hurt. He gets up and is having a hard time jsut standing straight.

He laughs. "You can't even stand up properly, fat***! How do you think you can fight!?"

icastflare!
2010-08-24, 01:35 PM
He laughs. "You can't even stand up properly, fat***! How do you think you can fight!?"

I FIGHT WITH FISTS, THATS HOW! He tries to punch the Dionysus kid.

waterpenguin43
2010-08-24, 01:36 PM
I FIGHT WITH FISTS, THATS HOW! He tries to punch the Dionysus kid.

He dodges it and kicks him. "I know from experience how drunk people fight, fatty."

icastflare!
2010-08-24, 01:42 PM
He dodges it and kicks him. "I know from experience how drunk people fight, fatty."

He gets kicked and the stomach and grabs his stomach. Oh Gods. he the proceeds to throw up on the ground.

waterpenguin43
2010-08-24, 01:45 PM
He gets kicked and the stomach and grabs his stomach. Oh Gods. he the proceeds to throw up on the ground.

The Dionysus boy keeps kicking him, avoiding being vomitted on.

icastflare!
2010-08-24, 01:50 PM
He keeps getting hit and trying to punch, but failing miserably.

waterpenguin43
2010-08-24, 01:53 PM
He keeps getting hit and trying to punch, but failing miserably.

He keeps kicking him, including in the stomach.

Lots of people are watching and laughing at Mick.

icastflare!
2010-08-24, 01:58 PM
He keeps kicking him, including in the stomach.

Lots of people are watching and laughing at Mick.

He starts getting angrier and angrier. I will kill you!

and with that I must deadtime.

waterpenguin43
2010-08-24, 02:00 PM
That's funny, because I do to.

DEADTIME

CrimsonAngel
2010-08-24, 03:08 PM
He does so now.

Mark grones. I give up! I give up!

Lily starts to wail.

Woodsman
2010-08-24, 03:11 PM
Lily starts to wail.

Peter wakes up from his nap and goes to check on her.

CrimsonAngel
2010-08-24, 03:12 PM
Lily quiets down and reaches up at him.

Woodsman
2010-08-24, 03:13 PM
Lily quiets down and reaches up at him.

((She shouldn't be able to, really, but...))

Peter picks her up. "It's OK, I'm here."

CrimsonAngel
2010-08-24, 03:16 PM
I don't remember my cousin being a huge blob when he was born... >.>

She leans her head against his chest and drifts back to sleep.

Woodsman
2010-08-24, 03:20 PM

She leans her head against his chest and drifts back to sleep.

((Well, of course not. I haven't seen a two-month old baby in a while, though, so you'll have to forgive me))

Peter smiles and gently places her back in her crib. Then he goes back to napping. :smalltongue:

IcemanJRC
2010-08-24, 03:22 PM
Arthur is smiling and walking around, a button down shirt now in place over his chest. He's really trying to reform himself now.

CrimsonAngel
2010-08-24, 03:22 PM
She starts to fidget and wakes up again. :smalltongue:

CrimsonAngel
2010-08-24, 03:24 PM
Aaron sees Arthur. A shirt? You going on a date or something, man?

IcemanJRC
2010-08-24, 03:28 PM
Arthur shakes his head,
No, just trying for a new look. Wanna reform my whole life in honor of my renewed vows of chastity. To be honest, shirts are kinda itchy...
He pulls at his shirt collar.

CrimsonAngel
2010-08-24, 03:32 PM
You don't HAVE to wear it. He crosses his arms.

IcemanJRC
2010-08-24, 03:35 PM
He shrugs,
Yea, but I already spent so much money on a few from a Hermes kid and I might get used to them...

CrimsonAngel
2010-08-24, 03:37 PM
Did you cut out the tags? Aaron walks around him and checks the back of the shirt.

IcemanJRC
2010-08-24, 03:45 PM
What tags?

CrimsonAngel
2010-08-24, 03:47 PM
Shirts come with tags in the back of the colar. He wraps his finger around a tag and pulls it out.

IcemanJRC
2010-08-24, 03:50 PM
Oh...
He looks stupidly at Aaron.

CrimsonAngel
2010-08-24, 03:54 PM
Have you... ever worn a shirt before?

Can we asume Aaron broke up with Kalia? I don't see them going anywere...

IcemanJRC
2010-08-24, 04:01 PM
Not for a long time...
He smiles,
How are you and Kalia doing?

CrimsonAngel
2010-08-24, 04:03 PM
Oh, er... we broke up...

Creed
2010-08-24, 04:07 PM
Oro?
I return from a day of hiking to find a new thread.
Golly.
Well here's the lowdown. I'm camping with family this week, and my outdoorsman side of the family at that. But since me and my parent-like people, as well as my siblingish people, are city slickers, we are staying in a lodge with wi-fi.
But I am going on long hikes, hunting, crap like that. Saturday night I won't be on all night because we're going on a late night canoe trip.
So scratch that, I'll be on probably around 1 A.M. on sunday.
Kapeesh?
Good.
My characters are place.

IcemanJRC
2010-08-24, 04:13 PM
Arthur frowns,
That's too bad. Well, has Chiron called you? For that special contest?

CrimsonAngel
2010-08-24, 04:15 PM
Yeah, it sounds fun. H puts his hand on Arthur's shoulder.

IcemanJRC
2010-08-24, 04:23 PM
He nods happily,
I don't really know what I'd want if I won, but I look forward to getting to do something.

CrimsonAngel
2010-08-24, 04:27 PM
What? They win something? :smallconfused: WP only told us the teams, I thought...

icastflare!
2010-08-24, 04:28 PM
I am back.

Mick is getting his butt handed to him by a Dionyses kid.

Matt is in the apollo caibn.

Adam is hanging out in the mess hall.

Creed
2010-08-24, 04:29 PM
What? They win something? :smallconfused: WP only told us the teams, I thought...

The survivors get one wish from a god of their choice, as least that's how I understand it.

CrimsonAngel
2010-08-24, 04:29 PM
A tall girl with strait blonde hair sits next to Adam.

IcemanJRC
2010-08-24, 04:31 PM
Indeed Creed.

CrimsonAngel
2010-08-24, 04:32 PM
Aaron laughs. Who said you were going to win? He squeezes his shoulder.

icastflare!
2010-08-24, 04:36 PM
A tall girl with strait blonde hair sits next to Adam.

Hey. he says. ITs obvious he is not in a good mood.

CrimsonAngel
2010-08-24, 04:38 PM
You're awful grumpy.

icastflare!
2010-08-24, 04:40 PM
You're awful grumpy.

Well you can blame it all on a bi(inary code) named Alice.

CrimsonAngel
2010-08-24, 04:41 PM
What did she do?

IcemanJRC
2010-08-24, 04:47 PM
Aaron laughs. Who said you were going to win? He squeezes his shoulder.

I did.
He smirks and laughs.

CrimsonAngel
2010-08-24, 04:48 PM
I'm not going to let that happen. He smirks.

I kind of want to make Aaron kiss him.

icastflare!
2010-08-24, 04:50 PM
What did she do?

She freakign stole my baby, thats what!

CrimsonAngel
2010-08-24, 04:51 PM
She stole your.... baby? She looks confused.

icastflare!
2010-08-24, 04:54 PM
She stole your.... baby? She looks confused.

You heard me. First my wife dies and then our child is stolen by her!

IcemanJRC
2010-08-24, 04:56 PM
I'm not going to let that happen. He smirks.

I kind of want to make Aaron kiss him.

We'll see about that.
He clamps Aaron on the back.

Sadly that would probably result in violence or fear.

CrimsonAngel
2010-08-24, 04:59 PM
Wife?

May the best man win? He grins evily.

IcemanJRC
2010-08-24, 05:04 PM
I intend to.
He smiles cockily and shoves Aaron playfully.

CrimsonAngel
2010-08-24, 05:06 PM
Alright, do you want to find out right now? He holds his fists up.

icastflare!
2010-08-24, 05:07 PM
Wife?

May the best man win? He grins evily.

Ya. Her name was Jasmine. She was the best women I have ever meet.

IcemanJRC
2010-08-24, 05:08 PM
Arthur looks at Aaron,
Serious? Let's do it!

CrimsonAngel
2010-08-24, 05:09 PM
Yaaaaah! He tackles his chest.

The blonde girl blushes and looks down.

IcemanJRC
2010-08-24, 05:12 PM
Arthur grabs him by the waist and flips both of them sideways onto the ground. Haha!

icastflare!
2010-08-24, 05:15 PM
Yaaaaah! He tackles his chest.

The blonde girl blushes and looks down.

He notices her blushing. Is something wrong?

CrimsonAngel
2010-08-24, 05:16 PM
Aaron grabs Arthur's head and bashes their faces together. Ahh! He grabs his nose.

CrimsonAngel
2010-08-24, 05:22 PM
He notices her blushing. Is something wrong?

No! Nothing. She looks up at him.

IcemanJRC
2010-08-24, 05:32 PM
Aaron grabs Arthur's head and bashes their faces together. Ahh! He grabs his nose.

Ha!
Arthur gasps wide.

CrimsonAngel
2010-08-24, 05:37 PM
Aaron punches his jaw.

IcemanJRC
2010-08-24, 05:42 PM
Arthur grits his teeth after the punch lands, shaken but he still takes a hearty swing at Aaron's chest.

icastflare!
2010-08-24, 05:43 PM
No! Nothing. She looks up at him.

Alright.... Anyway so now I just need to figure out a way to get my child back.

CrimsonAngel
2010-08-24, 05:44 PM
Alright.... Anyway so now I just need to figure out a way to get my child back.

A girl giggles from the table behindhim. She has a crush on you, stupid.

Aaron grunts and tries to roll on top of him.

icastflare!
2010-08-24, 05:46 PM
Wait, you do?

CrimsonAngel
2010-08-24, 05:48 PM
Uh, yeah. She glares at the girl behind them.

IcemanJRC
2010-08-24, 05:51 PM
A girl giggles from the table behindhim. She has a crush on you, stupid.

Aaron grunts and tries to roll on top of him.

Arthur bucks his hips repeatedly and swings punches at Aarons chest.

CrimsonAngel
2010-08-24, 05:54 PM
Bucks his hips?

Aaron tries to block a few and punches Arthur's nose.

IcemanJRC
2010-08-24, 05:57 PM
Yes, bucks them like an angry bull at a rodeo.

Arthur blocks Aarons punch and tries to twist his arm.

CrimsonAngel
2010-08-24, 06:00 PM
He's humping him? :smalltongue:

They have a sort of arm wrestle.

IcemanJRC
2010-08-24, 06:02 PM
If you wanna put it that way, mostly trying to throw him off.

CrimsonAngel
2010-08-24, 06:03 PM
He's on his chest, not back.

IcemanJRC
2010-08-24, 06:06 PM
Even so it should help, the bucking would throw most of the rest of his body too.

CrimsonAngel
2010-08-24, 06:10 PM
Are you humping me? Aaron holds onto his shirt.

IcemanJRC
2010-08-24, 06:15 PM
He looks confused,
What? No, Gods no!

CrimsonAngel
2010-08-24, 06:18 PM
What are you doing with your hips... He blushes slightly.

IcemanJRC
2010-08-24, 06:22 PM
Trying to throw you off?

CrimsonAngel
2010-08-24, 06:23 PM
He punches him in the face again and holds on with one hand.

IcemanJRC
2010-08-24, 06:25 PM
Arthur wipes the blood from his nose,
Okay, you can have the win.

CrimsonAngel
2010-08-24, 06:27 PM
Is something wrong? He hunches over him.

icastflare!
2010-08-24, 06:45 PM
Well, I dont think I could use another relationship.

IcemanJRC
2010-08-24, 06:45 PM
No, I just know when I'm at a disadvantage. I'd rip you in half if I had to fight for real, but for now you're the winner. We'll just see who wins the competition.

CrimsonAngel
2010-08-24, 06:47 PM
What do I win? He claps and smiles.

Blonde girl frowns and turns away.

Viera Champion
2010-08-24, 06:49 PM
Thera is practicing on the training grounds.

IcemanJRC
2010-08-24, 06:50 PM
What do you want?
Arthur looks at Aaron's face.

EDIT: What happened to your name Kurama!?

Viera Champion
2010-08-24, 06:52 PM
What do you want?
Arthur looks at Aaron's face.

EDIT: What happened to your name Kurama!?

Hm? Oh... I changed it...
Again...

CrimsonAngel
2010-08-24, 06:54 PM
I dunno. He rests his hands on his chest. He's still sitting on him.

IcemanJRC
2010-08-24, 06:56 PM
WHY KURAMA!? WHY!?

Does you request require sitting on me?
Arthur looks at Aaron.

CrimsonAngel
2010-08-24, 07:00 PM
No... He slowly gets off.

IcemanJRC
2010-08-24, 07:12 PM
What do you want?
He gets up and smiles.

CrimsonAngel
2010-08-24, 07:15 PM
I don't care. He sits down.

IcemanJRC
2010-08-24, 07:32 PM
Arthur sighs...

Gotta deadtime, sorta...

waterpenguin43
2010-08-24, 07:44 PM
((I'm back!))

Mark grones. I give up! I give up!
He gets up and looks satisfied. "Good match," he says, as orange and yellow energy encircles him. His muscles grow.

:smallbiggrin:

Creed
2010-08-24, 07:53 PM
Jason walks up behind Alexis and sneak attack hugs her.:smalltongue:

waterpenguin43
2010-08-24, 07:54 PM
Jason walks up behind Alexis and sneak attack hugs her.:smalltongue:

It does 12d6 extra "Aw..." damage.

She jumps with shock. "Oh, it's you! Thank goodness!"

Creed
2010-08-24, 08:01 PM
It does 12d6 extra "Aw..." damage.

She jumps with shock. "Oh, it's you! Thank goodness!"

Who else would suddenly hug you? he laughs good-naturedly and kisses her.

waterpenguin43
2010-08-24, 08:10 PM
Who else would suddenly hug you? he laughs good-naturedly and kisses her.

"Not just hugging..." she says darkly, but then turns arounnd and hugs him.

Creed
2010-08-24, 08:27 PM
"Not just hugging..." she says darkly, but then turns arounnd and hugs him.

Jason frowns and sighs
Yeah.. that Jack guy... good point.

waterpenguin43
2010-08-24, 08:28 PM
Jason frowns and sighs
Yeah.. that Jack guy... good point.

"And the amount of rapists in this camp is reaching a ridiculous level!"

Creed
2010-08-24, 08:35 PM
"And the amount of rapists in this camp is reaching a ridiculous level!"

And we can't move, because if we leave camp I'm going to have to beat the crap out of a titan or monster or something every other minute. But enough about that, I want to show you something. he smiles and takes her by the hand, leading her towards the newly completed house he built with his own two hands.
(+6 to "Aww")

waterpenguin43
2010-08-24, 08:38 PM
And we can't move, because if we leave camp I'm going to have to beat the crap out of a titan or monster or something every other minute. But enough about that, I want to show you something. he smiles and takes her by the hand, leading her towards the newly completed house he built with his own two hands.
(+6 to "Aww")
Janus presses the detonator, grinning.

Alexis looks touched and starts crying.

Celestial Janus appears behind them with a touched smile.

Creed
2010-08-24, 08:39 PM
Janus presses the detonator, grinning.

Alexis looks touched and starts crying.

Celestial Janus appears behind them with a touched smile.

It's not much, one room, not very big, but I made it. he smiles and kisses her.

waterpenguin43
2010-08-24, 08:40 PM
It's not much, one room, not very big, but I made it. he smiles and kisses her.

Janus frowns, the detonator seeming to not work.

She continues crying and hugs him in joy.

Gimliggamer
2010-08-24, 08:44 PM
Jennifer is still trying to get purple haired girl to tell her her name.

Alex is around.

As is Jack.

And Meagan.

Creed
2010-08-24, 08:44 PM
Janus frowns, the detonator seeming to not work.

She continues crying and hugs him in joy.

Jason smiles and hugs back, happy that she likes it. He takes away one hand and starts to wipe the tears from her eyes.

The first part of this comes to mind: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_a46WJ1viA&feature=search

waterpenguin43
2010-08-24, 08:47 PM
Jennifer is still trying to get purple haired girl to tell her her name.
She doesn't, she just keeps using Ares kids as rams, javelins, flails and other weapons.

Jason smiles and hugs back, happy that she likes it. He takes away one hand and starts to wipe the tears from her eyes.

The first part of this comes to mind: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_a46WJ1viA&feature=search
His Pride ring glows slightly. Take a wild guess why. :smalltongue:

icastflare!
2010-08-24, 08:49 PM
Gah. My power went out. Sorry for the abscense.

Matt is looking for Thera.

Mick is fighting Global warming The Dionysus kid.

waterpenguin43
2010-08-24, 08:50 PM
Mick is fighting Global warming The Dionysus kid.

Who keeps kicking him.

Creed
2010-08-24, 08:50 PM
She doesn't, she just keeps using Ares kids as rams, javelins, flails and other weapons.

His Pride ring glows slightly. Take a wild guess why. :smalltongue:

He's feeling proud?

Wanna see the inside?

Gimliggamer
2010-08-24, 08:51 PM
And Jennifer keeps trying to help them up and dodge the others.

waterpenguin43
2010-08-24, 08:56 PM
He's feeling proud?

Wanna see the inside?
No way! :smalltongue:

She nods, crying with joy.

And Jennifer keeps trying to help them up and dodge the others.

She starts hurling them at a rapid pace.

icastflare!
2010-08-24, 08:57 PM
Mick is heavily panting and tries to punch him in the stomach. Its obvious he is getting tired.

Gimliggamer
2010-08-24, 08:58 PM

And Jennifer is finally hit, and she falls down to the ground, likely with an ares kid on top of her.:smalltongue:

waterpenguin43
2010-08-24, 08:59 PM
Mick is heavily panting and tries to punch him in the stomach. Its obvious he is getting tired.
He misses and the Dionysus boy punches his stomach again.

And Jennifer is finally hit, and she falls down to the ground, likely with an ares kid on top of her.:smalltongue:

The girl does numerous backflips and goes away.

Creed
2010-08-24, 08:59 PM

Jason leads her inside.
The one room cabin is furnished simply. There is a bookshelf, empty, up against one wall. An old couch is up against another wall. A bed is stuck in a corner. A table and a few mismatched chairs sit in the middle of the room next to a large stone hearth.

icastflare!
2010-08-24, 09:04 PM
He misses and the Dionysus boy punches his stomach again.

Mick falls to the ground and pretends to be serously hurt.

Gimliggamer
2010-08-24, 09:04 PM
Jennifer wairs for the Ares kid to get off of her before going after her. She couldn't very well just shove him could she?:smalltongue:

waterpenguin43
2010-08-24, 09:05 PM
Jason leads her inside.
The one room cabin is furnished simply. There is a bookshelf, empty, up against one wall. An old couch is up against another wall. A bed is stuck in a corner. A table and a few mismatched chairs sit in the middle of the room next to a large stone hearth.

Also, blood is spattered everywhere. A corpse lies in the center of the room, with a flower placed on it.

Actually, wait. I'll save that for Jason's cabin. I don't want to ruin the moment. :smalltongue:
"It's beautiful!"

DINNERTIME!

Creed
2010-08-24, 09:12 PM
Also, blood is spattered everywhere. A corpse lies in the center of the room, with a flower placed on it.

Actually, wait. I'll save that for Jason's cabin. I don't want to ruin the moment. :smalltongue:
"It's beautiful!"

DINNERTIME!

It makes me happy to here you say that, Alexis. It's kinda small, but it's big enough for just us, right?
Jason has left one variable out that Alexis might notice.
Kids.

Woodsman
2010-08-24, 09:18 PM
I... live... again! :smalltongue:

Gimliggamer
2010-08-24, 09:25 PM
I... live... again! :smalltongue:
And thatt's totally awesome! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmwM_AKeMCk)
I mean...Um.....yay! Woodsman is living again!

Zexion
2010-08-24, 09:27 PM
Jeparo is with Bryn.
Um... so, Bryn, have you seen Alice and Peter's children yet? he asks curiously.

Woodsman
2010-08-24, 09:28 PM
Jeparo is with Bryn.
Um... so, Bryn, have you seen Alice and Peter's children yet? he asks curiously.

Oh crap. Bryn didn't know about that, did she...?

Zexion
2010-08-24, 09:29 PM
Oh crap. Bryn didn't know about that, did she...?
I think that Jeparo told her... what's so expletive-worthy?

Woodsman
2010-08-24, 09:31 PM
I think that Jeparo told her... what's so expletive-worthy?

Oh. I was afraid of her reaction.

Zexion
2010-08-24, 09:34 PM
Oh. I was afraid of her reaction.
Her reaction to what, specifically? :smallconfused:

Woodsman
2010-08-24, 09:36 PM
Her reaction to what, specifically? :smallconfused:

To him having kids.

CrimsonAngel
2010-08-24, 09:39 PM
If Lily is with Peter, she's snuggling him. If not, she's quietly crying in her crib and fidgeting around.

Woodsman
2010-08-24, 09:39 PM
If Lily is with Peter, she's snuggling him. If not, she's quietly crying in her crib and fidgeting around.

Considering he'd show up less than a minute after that starts, I'd say it's the first one. :smalltongue:

Zexion
2010-08-24, 09:42 PM
To him having kids.
Oh. That makes... more sense. Heh. :smallwink:

bvdk99
2010-08-24, 09:42 PM
Considering he'd show up less than a minute after that starts, I'd say it's the first one. :smalltongue:

Alice walks up to Peter, fuming. She explains exactly what happened with Adam, including the name-calling and the "screw you and all your children!" part.

Gimliggamer
2010-08-24, 09:43 PM
Alice walks up to Peter, fuming. She explains exactly what happened with Adam, including the name-calling and the "screw you and all your children!" part.
I believe the proper response to that statement is "You wish." :smalltongue:

CrimsonAngel
2010-08-24, 09:43 PM
She does something vague and cute. :smalltongue:

waterpenguin43
2010-08-24, 10:15 PM
It makes me happy to here you say that, Alexis. It's kinda small, but it's big enough for just us, right?
Jason has left one variable out that Alexis might notice.
Kids.
She fails to notice this variable as well. "I love it!"

Jeparo is with Bryn.
"...No, why?"

Gimliggamer
2010-08-24, 10:18 PM
Jennifer now goes running after purple-haired chick.

Woodsman
2010-08-24, 10:19 PM

[color="teal"]"I'll talk to him, don't worry,"[/cpolor] Peter responds, eyes flashing with anger.

bvdk99
2010-08-24, 10:21 PM
Alice is waiting for a response from Peter.

Good. No matter what, I am not letting him get his greedy paws on Lily. He's a completely unfit parent, and I've decided that either were going to raise Lily as our own and only tell her that she's not really ours when she becomes mature enough to cope with it, or give her to Hestia to raise. Which do you think we should do?

Zexion
2010-08-24, 10:21 PM
"...No, why?"
Just wondering, he mumbles.

waterpenguin43
2010-08-24, 10:23 PM
Just wondering, he mumbles.

"...Okay..."

Zexion
2010-08-24, 10:24 PM
"...Okay..."
So... do you want to go swimming or something? he asks.

Woodsman
2010-08-24, 10:30 PM
Alice is waiting for a response from Peter.

Good. No matter what, I am not letting him get his greedy paws on Lily. He's a completely unfit parent, and I've decided that either were going to raise Lily as our own and only tell her that she's not really ours when she becomes mature enough to cope with it, or give her to Hestia to raise. Which do you think we should do?

"I'd rather raise her ourselves."

Gimliggamer
2010-08-24, 10:30 PM
All my characters are open for RP by the way. *whistles casually*

waterpenguin43
2010-08-24, 10:32 PM
So... do you want to go swimming or something? he asks.

"Sure..."

(Mark)
The Hephaestus boy thanks him, says he can fight him again if he wants, and walks off, now blessed by Herakles, to find Dylan.

bvdk99
2010-08-24, 10:33 PM
"I'd rather raise her ourselves."

Well it's not gonna be easy with you napping and not taking care of our own children, she says irritably, taking Lily from him (if he lets her) and taking her to the kitchen for a three-way bath.*

*Don't worry guys, Alice is not a pedophile. :smalltongue:

waterpenguin43
2010-08-24, 10:35 PM
Bryn is called to the Big House, so she waves goodbye to Jeparo. When she returns, she tells him that she got into the challenge. She's on Team White.

Gimliggamer
2010-08-24, 10:36 PM
Hm. Does Hestia happen to be around camp?:smallconfused:

waterpenguin43
2010-08-24, 10:37 PM
Hm. Does Hestia happen to be around camp?:smallconfused:

No, sorry.

Zexion
2010-08-24, 10:38 PM
Bryn is called to the Big House, so she waves goodbye to Jeparo. When she returns, she tells him that she got into the challenge. She's on Team White.
Great! he says happily. While she was gone, he changed into his swimming trunks.

Gimliggamer
No, sorry.
Darn .

bvdk99

You mean Team Black. :smallannoyed:

waterpenguin43
2010-08-24, 10:39 PM
You mean Team Black. :smallannoyed:

No, Team White...

bvdk99
2010-08-24, 10:40 PM
No, Team White...

No, Team Black. Jeparo is on Team White.

Gimliggamer
2010-08-24, 10:43 PM
Okay, whatever. Now, there's two parts to this arc. The first is a large challenge in which the following characters will be divided into two teams and will go through an enormous maze-like structure with one floor for each god. These are the teams:
Black*:
-Jason
-Aaron
-Matt
-Jennifer
White*:
-Peter
-Jeparo
-Arthur
-Alice

*NO comments relating to racism. Or else.
Requoted the list by the way. And I think that Jeparo and Bryn are on opposite teams on purpose.

waterpenguin43
2010-08-24, 10:44 PM
No, Team Black. Jeparo is on Team White.

I know. I'm not using your idea completely, it just complicates things and has little to know practical use. It doesn't make things more entertaining and Chiron wouldn't do something like that, anyway.

bvdk99
2010-08-24, 10:44 PM
Requoted the list by the way. And I think that Jeparo and Bryn are on opposite teams on purpose.

No, I gave the idea to WP to have Bryn put on Team Black (the opposite from Jeparo) to stir up drama or give an interesting twist, but he got it wrong and said Betty White.

Edit: :smallannoyed: Fine.

waterpenguin43
2010-08-24, 10:45 PM
No, I gave the idea to WP to have Bryn put on Team Black (the opposite from Jeparo) to stir up drama or give an interesting twist, but he got it wrong and said Betty White.

See my above post. I don't want them seperated and it makes no sense in any way, as well as creating pointless melodrama at best.

Woodsman
2010-08-24, 10:46 PM
Peter sighs, "I don't nap all the time, y'know."

Zexion
2010-08-24, 10:46 PM
Edit: :smallannoyed: Fine.
{Scrubbed} I didn't see you trying to get WP to put Alice on the opposite team as Peter. :smallannoyed:

waterpenguin43
2010-08-24, 10:50 PM
Stop whining. I didn't see you trying to get WP to put Alice on the opposite team as Peter. :smallannoyed:

...Thanks for supporting me, but he sort of DID stop whining just there...

bvdk99
2010-08-24, 10:50 PM
Peter sighs, "I don't nap all the time, y'know."

But you spend about 10 minutes a day with our children, and I do everything, except for that one day where I took a break.

Stop whining. I didn't see you trying to get WP to put Alice on the opposite team as Peter. :smallannoyed:

I'm not whining, I just think WP's just being a bit quaint for my taste. And, he put Peter and Alice on the same team, it wasn't my decision.

waterpenguin43
2010-08-24, 10:52 PM
Anyways, Woodsman, the Hephaestus boy is searching for Dylan.

Gimliggamer
2010-08-24, 10:55 PM
WP needs to make something espload.

Woodsman
2010-08-24, 10:55 PM
But you spend about 10 minutes a day with our children, and I do everything, except for that one day where I took a break.

OK, that's just not true. Just because I haven't been around to RP doesn't mean I have no say in what he did. He's been determined to help since then.

Edit: Dylan is around.

Zexion
2010-08-24, 10:57 PM
I'm not whining, I just think WP's just being a bit quaint for my taste. And, he put Peter and Alice on the same team, it wasn't my decision.
And he just put Jeparo and Bryn on the same team. Q. E. D.

bvdk99
2010-08-24, 10:57 PM
OK, that's just not true. Just because I haven't been around to RP doesn't mean I have no say in what he did. He's been determined to help since then.

Fine, then she didn't say it. But even when you were around, she was still always with the kids, and he wasn't.

waterpenguin43
2010-08-24, 11:01 PM

The Hephaestus boy comes up to him, being the first Herakles boy he recognizes. "Hello. I'm your new brother."

Woodsman
2010-08-24, 11:02 PM
Fine, then she didn't say it. But even when you were around, she was still always with the kids, and he wasn't.

Well, someone has to leave the house and do stuff. And is she with them 24/7, non-stop? I doubt it.

Dylan blinks. "What?"

bvdk99
2010-08-24, 11:04 PM
Well, someone has to leave the house and do stuff. And is she with them 24/7, non-stop? I doubt it.

She is, pretty much. You can't exactly leave a pair of two-month-year-olds hanging about on their own, can you?

Woodsman
2010-08-24, 11:07 PM
She is, pretty much. You can't exactly leave a pair of two-month-year-olds hanging about on their own, can you?

If they're in their crib, sure, but you check up on them. I survived.

waterpenguin43
2010-08-24, 11:09 PM
If they're in their crib, sure, but you check up on them. I survived.

Agreed. After all, I onlee hav perment brane damg :smalltongue:

bvdk99
2010-08-24, 11:14 PM
Fair enough, but she can't leave the tent without them, which she has to do frequently.

Woodsman
2010-08-24, 11:17 PM
Fair enough, but she can't leave the tent without them, which she has to do frequently.

She can tell Peter to stay with them.

Also, Dylan responded a few posts back, WP

waterpenguin43
2010-08-24, 11:21 PM
Dylan blinks. "What?"

"Herakles blessed me."

Gimliggamer
2010-08-24, 11:23 PM
"Herakles blessed me."
Make something explode.:smallannoyed::smalltongue:

Woodsman
2010-08-24, 11:25 PM
"Herakles blessed me."

"Oh, uh, cool."

waterpenguin43
2010-08-24, 11:25 PM
Make something explode.:smallannoyed::smalltongue:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/4f/Explosions_at_Miramar_Airshow.jpg

They aren't my speciality, but... :smalltongue:

"Oh, uh, cool."

"...Well, nice to meet you, I guess... Want to do anything?"

Gimliggamer
2010-08-24, 11:38 PM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/4f/Explosions_at_Miramar_Airshow.jpg

They aren't my speciality, but... :smalltongue:
I kinda meant to make something explode in camp, since I'm kinda bored.:smalltongue:

waterpenguin43
2010-08-24, 11:41 PM
DEADTIME
for a shower.

waterpenguin43
2010-08-24, 11:56 PM
Great! he says happily. While she was gone, he changed into his swimming trunks.

She changes into a bikini.

DEADTIME
for the night.

Creed
2010-08-25, 06:02 AM
She fails to notice this variable as well. "I love it!"

"...No, why?"

Jason smiles and hugs her close.
That's great, Alexis. I'm so happy you like it. he says, positively beaming with joy and PRIDE.

waterpenguin43
2010-08-25, 11:08 AM
Jason smiles and hugs her close.
That's great, Alexis. I'm so happy you like it. he says, positively beaming with joy and PRIDE.

Hugness ensues.

CrimsonAngel
2010-08-25, 03:14 PM
When someone gets back on Aaron is training in the sword arena and Mark is leaning against the aphrodite cabin.

Oh, and Lily is snuggling Peter lovingly.

IcemanJRC
2010-08-25, 03:17 PM
Arthur decides to sniff around the baby tent, he liked spending time with Lily that one time, when her mom got killeded.

CrimsonAngel
2010-08-25, 03:20 PM
Lily smiles happily and watches Arthur.

IcemanJRC
2010-08-25, 03:23 PM
Arthur smiles,
Hi Lily, do you remember me?
He says, not expecting an answer, but he doesn't really know what to say.

CrimsonAngel
2010-08-25, 03:27 PM
Hell yeah I remember those abs!

She keeps watching him.

IcemanJRC
2010-08-25, 03:35 PM
I hope you're having a good time with Peter and Alice, I just wanted to say hi. Make sure you're okay and stuff.
Arthur smiles warmly and pokes Lily belly softly.

CrimsonAngel
2010-08-25, 03:37 PM
She grabs his finger and giggles.

IcemanJRC
2010-08-25, 03:47 PM
You're so adorable.
He chuckles.

CrimsonAngel
2010-08-25, 03:49 PM
She smiles and reaches up at him. She demands to be picked up. :smalltongue:

Creed
2010-08-25, 04:02 PM
Hugness ensues.

Jason is repetitively happy.:smallbiggrin:
I love you, Alexis. he says suddenly.

IcemanJRC
2010-08-25, 04:04 PM
Arthur happily complies, lifting her up and nuzzling his nose with hers as she lays in his arms.

CrimsonAngel
2010-08-25, 04:07 PM
She giggles happily and rubs his cheek with her hand.

Zexion
2010-08-25, 04:11 PM
Jeparo is with Bryn, kissing. She could try and start a conversation...

IcemanJRC
2010-08-25, 04:15 PM
Aw... You're great.
He laughs happily and walks her around the tent, taking a look for himself.
You like it here?

CrimsonAngel
2010-08-25, 04:17 PM
She nods.

:smalltongue:

IcemanJRC
2010-08-25, 04:21 PM
Did you nod? That's great! You know what I'm saying!
He smiles wide and laughs.

CrimsonAngel
2010-08-25, 04:22 PM
She sticks her tongue out at him and giggles.

IcemanJRC
2010-08-25, 04:24 PM
Hey.
He chuckles and sticks his tounge out at her.

CrimsonAngel
2010-08-25, 04:27 PM
She nuzzles into his chest.