PDA

View Full Version : High level undead 3.5 adventure?

JodoKirvanti
2010-08-26, 07:46 AM
Greetings all,

Does anyone have or know of an adventure for D&D 3.5 that is undead heavy and for high level PC's? I'm wanting to run an adventure for some friends that would possibly allow them to play epic level characters but a high level module or player created adventure can easily be made more difficult. Does anyone have any ideas? This can be a published adventure or a player made one. I just want something of quality. Thanks a bunch!

Runestar
2010-08-26, 08:00 AM
The final parts of the "age of worms" adventure module from Paizo pits the PCs against all sorts of undead, IIRC. Fairly well written, and the enemies are quite optimized to boot (most have tons of HD and/or unholy toughness for lots of hp/bab, for instance, mitigating the traditional undead weaknesses).

Malbordeus
2010-08-26, 08:08 AM
theres some in "Elder Evils"

more specificly the atropus (or whatever)

they work better when led on from lower levels as you can have the signs doing random things in the background for a while to create a "wtf?" mentality.

JodoKirvanti
2010-08-26, 11:55 AM
Thanks for the responses, guys. I'll definitely take a look at the "Age of Worms" content to see if that will suit.

I have plenty of access to different undead with high challenge ratings but I'm looking more for an already written adventure that can be quickly tailored to my existing campaign.

Any additional insights would be appreciated. I'm already looking into Age of Worms and the undead section of The Worlds Largest Dungeon but I'd really like to look at more.

JodoKirvanti
2010-08-27, 03:25 PM
Anyone else have any suggestions?

Tyndmyr
2010-08-27, 03:37 PM
Greetings all,

Does anyone have or know of an adventure for D&D 3.5 that is undead heavy and for high level PC's? I'm wanting to run an adventure for some friends that would possibly allow them to play epic level characters but a high level module or player created adventure can easily be made more difficult. Does anyone have any ideas? This can be a published adventure or a player made one. I just want something of quality. Thanks a bunch!

Tome of Horrors. The ratio of undead is decently high. Now, you might have to up the difficulty on some of these things for epic, but if you crank the damage and save dcs(where applicable) high, and add additional nasty monsters/buff the existing ones, you should have a functional dungeon with little effort.