PDA

View Full Version : Right... Any Suggestions?

The-Mage-King
2010-08-26, 05:10 PM
Alright, so the campaign I was going to join... turned out to be on a day that I lack transport.

Luckily, I've been thinking about running a campaign (either 3.5 or Pathfinder) at my school, and I'm ironing out the details of my plan right now...

I've got three ideas bouncing around.

The first is running the Kingmaker adventure path, which is pretty interesting and should be pretty fun.

The second... Is running the third idea in this (http://community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/75882/19554114/1002_Bad_Plot_Hooks&post_num=751#332363974) post. I've got my own framework for it, so I should be able to get it finished in a week.

The third is running Expedition to Undermountain.

So, thoughts? This is going to be my first time DMing for a group, in person, so I think I should go with an easy-ish one..

FelixG
2010-08-26, 05:12 PM
Alright, so the campaign I was going to join... turned out to be on a day that I lack transport.

Luckily, I've been thinking about running a campaign (either 3.5 or Pathfinder) at my school, and I'm ironing out the details of my plan right now...

I've got three ideas bouncing around.

The first is running the Kingmaker adventure path, which is pretty interesting and should be pretty fun.

The second... Is running the third idea in this (http://community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/75882/19554114/1002_Bad_Plot_Hooks&post_num=751#332363974) post. I've got my own framework for it, so I should be able to get it finished in a week.

The third is running Expedition to Undermountain.

So, thoughts? This is going to be my first time DM for a group in person, so I think I should go with an easy-ish one...

I would go with kingmaker, if its your first time DMing i found it gave me confidence to have writen material to fall back on if i faltered for a moment.

The-Mage-King
2010-08-26, 05:59 PM
I would go with kingmaker, if its your first time DMing i found it gave me confidence to have writen material to fall back on if i faltered for a moment.

Well, it's not exactly my first time DMing, but mosst certainly is for in person... I guess you could say that I'm not the most socialized of people...