PDA

View Full Version : Troper Requested to Archive Online Game

Lord_Gareth
2010-08-26, 10:32 PM
Heya! I'd like to formally request the services of one or more tropers who might be willing to go through Children of Ao (http://plothook.net/RPG/forumdisplay.php?f=1809) and create a trope page for it. Aside from enjoying TvTropes immensely, some friends and I intend on creating a campaign setting based on this world, and we'd love to have the trope page as a resource to draw upon.

If you have any questions, feel free to post them here! The DM has expressed a willingness to un-whisper certain hidden actions, and I'm certain I can round the players up to publish some of the player interaction private messages.

Voldecanter
2010-08-28, 11:53 AM
I've created the Children of Ao page in the Notable Tabletop games section , but this was the first thing I did as a Known Troper , so I don't know how to index it .

kpenguin
2010-08-28, 12:26 PM
This looks like it belongs in Roleplaying Games.

Moved.

Lord_Gareth
2010-08-28, 06:42 PM
And now I'm going to round up some of the players to get 'em to list tropes here, on this thread, that may apply (with explanations).

Voldecanter
2010-08-28, 07:00 PM
Why Don't/Can't you simply go post them or your players go post them at Tv Tropes instead of here ? If you went to the Tv tropes page , then you wouldn't need a middle man.

Lord_Gareth
2010-08-29, 12:33 AM
They probably can, but I dunno how to :p

Voldecanter
2010-08-29, 09:55 AM
It's really easy just go to Log in and become a Known Troper . thats it .

Lord_Gareth
2010-08-29, 06:58 PM
...I also don't know how to edit a wiki >.>

Beware the Nice Ones - Melanchion was being pushed further and further towards destroying/converting the planet, with the possible exception of the Laughing Ones (his nominal allies).
The Stoic - Kavvir
Have You Seen My God? - Balketh dissappeared early into the game. Additionally, the gods themselves slept between Aeons (though the Laughing Ones' followers thought they were awake, thanks to the Lightbringers and Shadowsouls answering prayers). And then there was the whole thing with Loex's daughter...
Thirty Xanatos Pileup - Just read the OOC from this page on (http://plothook.net/RPG/showthread.php?t=17671&page=29).
Magnificent Bastard - Mirali Kall, Dusk, Athe, Melanchion, and Loex all qualify.
The Chessmaster - Mirali Kall, Melanchion, Athe, and Loex lived and breathed this trope.

Cogwheel
2010-08-29, 06:59 PM
How do I edit? Can't seem to find the edit button... Never mind.

Also, Melanchion's player here. I can't recall the trope names for the wysps - namely being a bunch of scholars and pacifists, as well as shapeshifting Got psychic powers and Energy Being taken care of, mind.

Energy Being: Wysps
Psychic Powers: Wysps
Shape Shifting: Also Wysps
World Tree: Arborea

Edit: Page edited.

Note to self: Mirali/Shidara, Turned Against Their Masters or whatever it's called.