PDA

View Full Version : (3.5 Psionics, Eberron) Kick-Butt Soulknife builds?

awesomessake
2010-08-27, 10:09 PM
Once again, I'm a newb. Forgive my stupidity and critique honestly and constructively.

First off, I do know about the Soulknife Build Compendium on the Wizards forum, but i can't read anything on there anymore because it hurts my eyes every time i focus on the page. If there are any threads here that will help me out, then please post them by all means, but not to Wizards community (this is one of the reasons i go onto here and not there).

I'm trying to find a cool build for a Kalashtar character who aspires to become an atavist. Her starting level is 3. I'll settle for not suck, hoping for kick-butt. (slanted rhyme! :smallbiggrin:)

(please note that all i have is XPS, ECS, and Magic of Eberron, with some notes i took on Secrets of Sarlona, and Races of Eberron that were checked out from my library which is why i have atavist in the first place, unless there happens to be anything useful in Races of the Dragon, or Draconimicon)

The Glyphstone
2010-08-27, 10:13 PM
The best Soulknife build is a Soulbow, which you can find for free online. Or have you already ruled that out?

Djinn_in_Tonic
2010-08-27, 10:17 PM
Step 1: Convince your DM to allow a homebrew feat that gives you the ability to conjure a weapon, and allows you to upgrade that weapon by spending gold, as if it were a normal magical weapon.
Step 2: Play a Swordsage, Warblade, Crusader, Psychic Warrior, or anything but a Soulknife.
Step 3: ???
Step 4: Profit!

...alright. It's not the most helpful, but, sadly, it's rather true. The Soulknife is an absolutely terrible class. It's got no real skill other than a weapon...which can be bought. So, in effect, your entire character can be purchased and carried around by another character: one who also has actually useful class features.

I really would recommend my suggestion above.

Greenish
2010-08-27, 10:17 PM
I'm trying to find a cool build for a Kalashtar character who aspires to become an atavist. Her starting level is 3. I'll settle for not suck, hoping for kick-butt. (slanted rhyme! :smallbiggrin:)Traditionally, there are four ways to approach building a strong soulknife:

Use a homebrew fix. There are several floating on these forums.
Aim for Soulbow (http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/ex/20060403a&page=2).
Use a psychic warrior with the Soulbound Weapon ACF (http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/psm/20070214a).
Use an obscure feat from one of the Dragon Magazines to shape your mindblade into unarmed strike, then enter Atavist with a monk/soulknife build to gain double advancement.

I'm not too familiar with the details of #4, and I recommend #3.

HunterOfJello
2010-08-27, 10:28 PM
Soulknife and Kick-Butt don't belong in the same sentence.

The Glyphstone
2010-08-27, 10:35 PM

Soulknife can't possibly Kick Butt.:smallbiggrin:

Soulbows and Psychic Warriors, though, are sweet.

awesomessake
2010-08-27, 10:41 PM
I'll remember that....

But i do like the Soulbow PrC. Are there any home brewed variant classes (like Unearthed Arcana) for the SK that'll make it a Soulbow without the PrC?

Oh, and i did find these

This (http://www.kaeyoss.com/Files/FeatBasedSoulknife.pdf)
And This (http://watermark.rpgnow.com/pdf_previews/51740-sample.pdf)

If the Soulknives are the paladins of the Kalashtar, it's no wonder they're losing.

Hida Reju
2010-08-27, 10:57 PM
How about a Dreamscarred (http://dreamscarredpress.com/dragonfly/ForumsPro/viewtopic/t=779.html) Press beta version for pathfinder?

It's the Soulknife you always wish you could play.

awesomessake
2010-08-27, 11:08 PM
How about a Dreamscarred (http://dreamscarredpress.com/dragonfly/ForumsPro/viewtopic/t=779.html) Press beta version for pathfinder?

It's the Soulknife you always wish you could play.

That is cool. Is it balanced to a normal D&D class though?

I'm still interested in the Soulbow variant class idea though if anyone else is.

FMArthur
2010-08-27, 11:52 PM
I was just building a Soulknife+Monk Atavist today! Here's what I have:

Take both Soulknife ACFs from this article (http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/psm/20070214a): trade Wild Talent for Hidden Talent (obvious choice, since one is strictly superior) and trade Psychic Strike for bonus feats at the same levels. They can be any Soulknife-specific feat or any feat that benefits combat with a Mind Blade in any way... this is actually going to be better than bonus Fighter feats for the most part, and leaps and bounds better than sucky Psychic Strike.

Take Improved Unarmed Strike, Monastic Training (Soulknife) from ECS and Tashalatora from Secrets of Sarlona as feats. At level 6, take Reshape Mind Blade from Dragon 341 - I know you don't have this, but the feat is really really simple: you need +4 BAB and the ability to shape your mind blade (your 5th level class feature). The feat lets you choose one weapon you are proficient with; you can now shape your mind blade into it.

Choose Unarmed Strike.

Now you have Monk's unarmed damage, Wis to AC, Flurry of Blows on a magical weapon that actually progresses with enhancements and enhancement bonuses. At this point you can go into Atavist, benefitting from both growths on the same weapon just like your Soulknife levels did. Take Practiced Mind Blade from Dragon 341 (it's the Soulknife issue I guess) and your Mind Blade will advance up to four levels past your Soulknife level, in addition to the advancement it already gets from the Atavist class feature (you can't do anything similar with Tashalatora and Atavist due to the way the abilities are worded). It should be noted that if you are not doing Practiced Mind Blade, Atavist gives you basically nothing of value over Soulknife-with-bonus-feats, which is disappointing.

awesomessake
2010-08-28, 12:23 AM
Take both Soulknife ACFs from this article (http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/psm/20070214a): trade Wild Talent for Hidden Talent (obvious choice, since one is strictly superior) and trade Psychic Strike for bonus feats at the same levels. They can be any Soulknife-specific feat or any feat that benefits combat with a Mind Blade in any way... this is actually going to be better than bonus Fighter feats for the most part, and leaps and bounds better than sucky Psychic Strike

Hmm... Not bad. I like it!

Take Improved Unarmed Strike, Monastic Training (Soulknife) from ECS and Tashalatora from Secrets of Sarlona as feats. At level 6, take Reshape Mind Blade from Dragon 341 - I know you don't have this, but the feat is really really simple: you need +4 BAB and the ability to shape your mind blade (your 5th level class feature). The feat lets you choose one weapon you are proficient with; you can now shape your mind blade into it.

Choose Unarmed Strike.

Now you have Monk's unarmed damage, Wis to AC, Flurry of Blows on a magical weapon that actually progresses with enhancements and enhancement bonuses. At this point you can go into Atavist, benefitting from both growths on the same weapon just like your Soulknife levels did. Take Practiced Mind Blade from Dragon 341 (it's the Soulknife issue I guess) and your Mind Blade will advance up to four levels past your Soulknife level, in addition to the advancement it already gets from the Atavist class feature (you can't do anything similar with Tashalatora and Atavist due to the way the abilities are worded). It should be noted that if you are not doing Practiced Mind Blade, Atavist gives you basically nothing of value over Soulknife-with-bonus-feats, which is disappointing.

Okay a question. on the web enhancements i saw this feat.

ORC DOUBLE AXE MIND BLADE [PSIONIC]

When you reshape your mind blade, you can change it into an exotic weapon: an orc double axe.

Prerequisites: Ability to generate a mind blade, shape mind blade class feature.

Benefit: Any time you wish to reshape your mind blade using your shape mind blade class feature, you can add the orc double axe to your shape repertoire. You are proficient with your orc double axe mind blade -- you are treated as if you possess the Exotic Weapon Proficiency (orc double axe mind blade). The weapon is sized appropriately for you and deals damage as an orc double axe.

Could this in principle work for a scimitar? Part of my character concept is for her to bear two scimitars (with Two weapon fighting), and it would be completely awesome to have mind blades shaped like scimitars!

The Glyphstone
2010-08-28, 12:26 AM
There is no Scimitar Mind Blade feat. You'd have to get your DM to approve a homebrew one - and you can only have one Mind Blade at a time, unless you're high enough level to get dual shortswords.

If you want to dual-wield summoned scimitars, your best bet is the Psychic Warrior ACF linked above, Soulbound Weapon. Nothing stops you from having two Soulbound Weapons at the same time if you're wielding one in each hand, though it's going to hurt your attack rolls badly without Oversized Two-Weapon Fighting.

liquid150
2010-08-28, 12:30 AM
1. Forget about a soulknife.
2. Look at Psychic Warrior class.
3. ???
4. Profit.

awesomessake
2010-08-28, 12:45 AM
your best bet is the Psychic Warrior ACF linked above, Soulbound Weapon. Nothing stops you from having two Soulbound Weapons at the same time if you're wielding one in each hand, though it's going to hurt your attack rolls badly without Oversized Two-Weapon Fighting.

I may just do that, only use some feats to give it mind blade manifestation. I can also take the improved unarmed strike feat. And l looked into it, and decided i may use rapiers instead. Then again the idea presented by FMArthur doesn't sound so bad either. Let me think about it.

The Glyphstone
2010-08-28, 12:47 AM
It's just that Soulknife is so absolutely gawd-awful as a class, amounting to 20 levels of 'I have a magic weapon'. Any solution to get the flavor of 'summons a weapon from nowhere' without Soulknife levels is a good solution. We're trying to pry you away from it for your own good and fun, because we care. :smallbiggrin:

FMArthur
2010-08-28, 12:49 AM
Hmm... Not bad. I like it!

Okay a question. on the web enhancements i saw this feat.

Could this in principle work for a scimitar? Part of my character concept is for her to bear two scimitars (with Two weapon fighting), and it would be completely awesome to have mind blades shaped like scimitars!

Afraid not. Reshape Mind Blade can be taken for any weapon you are proficient with, so you could get one scimitar (or an exotic double scimitar from ECS) but it doesn't work for making two mind blades. On the other hand, the Soulknife class may imply that it is impossible to make two by giving you the ability to split your Mind Blade in the Shape Mind Blade class feature, but nothing is actually stopping you from generating a second Mind Blade without relinquishing your grip on the first. :smallwink:

(And don't listen to them or any of my posts from months ago suggesting the same thing: the Soulbound Weapon Psychic Warrior takes a whole round to call his weapon (as in, you will get it the round after you spend your full-round action calling it)! It will only last 3 rounds at 3rd level! If you boost it with Linked Power and Metapower into an überweapon you will wind up having to wait an additional round for it to show up (that's your 3rd turn of combat)! It's a fun concept that's similar to a Mind Blade, but it's not entirely the same)

awesomessake
2010-08-28, 12:58 AM
It's just that Soulknife is so absolutely gawd-awful as a class, amounting to 20 levels of 'I have a magic weapon'. Any solution to get the flavor of 'summons a weapon from nowhere' without Soulknife levels is a good solution. We're trying to pry you away from it for your own good and fun, because we care. :smallbiggrin:

I appreciate that. Yeah for this one I may have to stick with the PW with mind blade feats idea. I'm still interested in the Soulbow variant idea if anyone's interested. I mean honestly, if it would allow you to manifest several different kinds of weapons, like a knife at first level, until 20th level you're shooting sub atomic particle rays out of your hands, than it would be a pretty cool class, but as it stands.....:yuk:

EDIT: Realized i wrote british profanity, and i'm not british.

The Glyphstone
2010-08-28, 01:10 AM
What do you mean by "mind blade feats'? The PsyWar ACF doesn't actually get a mind blade, it just gets free enhancements to its Call Weaponry power that are identical to those a Soulknife gets.

FMArthur does have a point. The PsyWar is a risky idea if you want to walk around looking completely helpless, because it has a slow start - I like to keep a nonmagical backup weapon so I can at least threaten or look dangerous till I bust out my Soulbound blade. It lasts 1 min/level, though, not 1 round/level.

Hida Reju
2010-08-28, 01:18 AM
That is cool. Is it balanced to a normal D&D class though?

I'm still interested in the Soulbow variant class idea though if anyone else is.

If you compare anything to a full caster it's balanced. If you compare it to Tome of battle it's balanced. If you compare it to a Psi Warrior it's balanced.

Do you want it to suck more than a fighter?

This variant has everything

Full BAB

Decent skills maybe a bit too decent for a full BAB class but that can be fixed by dropping it back to 4+ INT

Relevant class abilities

Furious charge or IE Pounce for something other than Barbarian

Ability to Shape a virtual "non reach martial weapon" This is done by choosing the option to apply Trip or Disarm bonuses to the weapon when shaping it and getting to choose its damage time between blunt, piercing, and Slashing.

Ability to shape a shield at will if wanted, An option to get Mind Armor at will as well.

Whirlwind attack without the silly feat cost

Spring attack with no feat investment if you have to play keep away.

Short ranged attacks at will with full attack available.

Options to make Psychic Strike not completely suck. Dual Imbue + Mind Blade Repository is very sexy on a two weapon fighter that has wounding on each one.

The most amusing free counter attack ability ever with trade Blows.

I am hoping that once the beta is done on that class they clean the wording up a bit and put a book out for it. I would buy it in a heartbeat.

The Glyphstone
2010-08-28, 01:19 AM
If you compare anything to a full caster it's balanced. If you compare it to Tome of battle it's balanced. If you compare it to a Psi Warrior it's balanced.

Do you want it to suck more than a fighter?

This variant has everything

Full BAB

Decent skills maybe a bit too decent for a full BAB class but that can be fixed by dropping it back to 4+ INT

Relevant class abilities

Furious charge or IE Pounce for something other than Barbarian

Ability to Shape a virtual "non reach martial weapon" This is done by choosing the option to apply Trip or Disarm bonuses to the weapon when shaping it and getting to choose its damage time between blunt, piercing, and Slashing.

Ability to shape a shield at will if wanted, An option to get Mind Armor at will as well.

Whirlwind attack without the silly feat cost

Spring attack with no feat investment if you have to play keep away.

Short ranged attacks at will with full attack available.

Options to make Psychic Strike not completely suck. Dual Imbue + Mind Blade Repository is very sexy on a two weapon fighter that has wounding on each one.

The most amusing free counter attack ability ever with trade Blows.

I am hoping that once the beta is done on that class they clean the wording up a bit and put a book out for it. I would buy it in a heartbeat.

You scared me for a second, I thought you were describing the normal Soulknife, not the Pathfinder beta version.:smallsmile:

awesomessake
2010-08-28, 01:31 AM
@The Glyphstone:

No feats from Wizards, but Dreamscarred press did come out with a list of mind blade feats so that anyone can manifest it. And of course i'm gonna carry around other weapons. I'm not crazy.... Or at least stupid anyway...

@Hida Reju

Yes that class is extremely cool. It's so cool that when i read it my eyes got frostbitten. The thing is, is that my group is playing over the internet, and i need to be able to create the character via generators. I tried using a character sheet on Paint, and it made me want to die. In fact i think i did a little.

imperialspectre
2010-08-28, 10:50 AM
Soulbow is a prestige class, not a variant. It's in Complete Psionic, or here (http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/ex/20060403a&page=2).

The Dreamscarred Press soulknife is probably balanced to high Tier 4 or low Tier 3. It benefits from heavy UMD, because UMD ranks are free in Pathfinder and the soulknife has extra money for wands and other items of that sort. I would say it's slightly more powerful than a Rogue. Still weaker than any other psionic class, particularly with the buffs that they received in the DSP pathfinder update.

The Vorpal Tribble
2010-08-28, 01:06 PM
Actually, I entered a Soulknife/Bard/Pyrokineticist build for an optimization contest and didn't do too badly.

Tummo of the Three Candles (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8991320&postcount=217)

Spiritual Force is a feat that can only be used with soulknives and is the only feat I know of that allows a Charisma attack. Throw in Snowflake Wardance and Armor of the Neverending Hunt and you have a fellow who can do massive damage that a normal sword couldn't.

Prime32
2010-08-28, 01:41 PM
What do you mean by "mind blade feats'?Well, there's these (http://dsp-d20-srd.wikidot.com/mind-blade-feats).

awesomessake
2010-08-28, 03:23 PM
Soulbow is a prestige class, not a variant. It's in Complete Psionic, or here (http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/ex/20060403a&page=2).

I know. I'm just saying it should be. I'm probably going to post an idea into the Homebrew section and see what happens.

@The Vorpal Tribble

(Not meaning to sound like a kiss-butt, and if i do forgive me)
I used to read your stuff on the wizards forums! have you ever considered making a PDF with all your stuff, or does that go against the OGL somehow?

The Vorpal Tribble
2010-08-28, 03:32 PM
considered making a PDF with all your stuff, or does that go against the OGL somehow?
Heyas, welcome to the forums. I left Wizards like a year before they reverted to 4th ed. The place was just becoming agonizing. These forums have at least as many homebrewers and far more commentators on them.

I've been asked that many a time, but been trying to find someone somewhere to do a little illustration. To date have had a total of one piece of artwork done.

awesomessake
2010-08-28, 04:30 PM
Heyas, welcome to the forums. I left Wizards like a year before they reverted to 4th ed. The place was just becoming agonizing. These forums have at least as many homebrewers and far more commentators on them.

I've been asked that many a time, but been trying to find someone somewhere to do a little illustration. To date have had a total of one piece of artwork done.

I hear you about 4ed.

As it happens, i do cartoon. Hoping to become a professional someday. I emphasize cartoon though. Human drawing wise my influences are several different manga artists, and animal wise my influences are pretty much disney. As far as everything else I generally try to work from imagination. The problem is i can't get my scanner to work at the moment, but i may be able to fix it. I'll try and show you some of my stuff when i get it to work.

And i can't get my scanner to work, but i should be getting access to one at my Illustrator class when i take it at college.

true_shinken
2010-08-28, 07:28 PM
I actually like the Soulknife for it's oddities.
Medium BAB, d10 Hit Dice, Hide and Move Silently as class skills? Man it's weird.
I also love the flavour and if I ever find a day in low tiers, I'd happily play one. Psychic Strike is a fun mechanic to me - somewhat like Megaman's charged shot.

I actually had two Soulknife players - one was an elan Soulknife/Incarnum Blade. She was actually outclassed by the other characters quite a bit (whirling frenzy barbarian, aasimar favored soul, steel dragon sorcerer, human rogue), but managed to be always useful by supporting them in their roles. The character was also fun as hell - she had Nymph's Kiss and a satyr as an ex-boyfriend, and she was always smiling and joyful despite the fact that elans in this world are always drowning in wangst.

The other was a tiefling Soulknife. He was a disaster.
The player focused everything on boosting his Hide check, but he actually had low Move Silently. He wanted to play a black-ops kind of character but he simply didn't have the needed abilities. I eventually allowed him to sell his soul for extra power (ToB feats), but he ended up dead soon afterwards.

The Glyphstone
2010-08-28, 08:27 PM
I actually like the Soulknife for it's oddities.
Medium BAB, d10 Hit Dice, Hide and Move Silently as class skills? Man it's weird.
I also love the flavour and if I ever find a day in low tiers, I'd happily play one. Psychic Strike is a fun mechanic to me - somewhat like Megaman's charged shot.

I actually had two Soulknife players - one was an elan Soulknife/Incarnum Blade. She was actually outclassed by the other characters quite a bit (whirling frenzy barbarian, aasimar favored soul, steel dragon sorcerer, human rogue), but managed to be always useful by supporting them in their roles. The character was also fun as hell - she had Nymph's Kiss and a satyr as an ex-boyfriend, and she was always smiling and joyful despite the fact that elans in this world are always drowning in wangst.

The other was a tiefling Soulknife. He was a disaster.
The player focused everything on boosting his Hide check, but he actually had low Move Silently. He wanted to play a black-ops kind of character but he simply didn't have the needed abilities. I eventually allowed him to sell his soul for extra power (ToB feats), but he ended up dead soon afterwards.

It does hang out near the top of the list of 'classes that could have been so awesome', that's for certain.

Crasical
2010-08-28, 08:59 PM
Something I've been wondering about: I don't have the Book of Exalted Deeds, but couldn't you combine the vow of Poverty feat with a Soulknife? Seems like it would make 'I have a magic weapon' more appealing, since you won't be picking up actual magical weapons.

Greenish
2010-08-28, 09:07 PM
Something I've been wondering about: I don't have the Book of Exalted Deeds, but couldn't you combine the vow of Poverty feat with a Soulknife? Seems like it would make 'I have a magic weapon' more appealing, since you won't be picking up actual magical weapons.You could, if you wanted, but when you combine a weak class with a weak feat, the result isn't really amazing.

VoP Soulbow is decent enough, I hear.

FMArthur
2010-08-28, 11:14 PM
Getting a free weapon frees up more gold for your non-weapon purchases. You still lose just as much as anyone else from Vow of Poverty, just from a different place than other warriors.

The Glyphstone
2010-08-28, 11:20 PM
You'd lose a bit more than anyone else, actually, because Vow of Poverty and Soulknife both give Enhancement bonuses to attacks, which don't stack. It's not much, but we are talking VoP/Soulknife, the combo needs every bit of help it can get.

awesomessake
2010-08-29, 01:44 AM
Thank you everybody for your input. Overall, though i decided on a PW build using dreamscarred feats. The DM does approve of this.

PEACH

Thialeian

Female Kalashtar Psi_Warrior 3
Lawful Good
Representing N/A

Strength 12 (+1)
Dexterity 17 (+3)
Constitution 16 (+3)
Intelligence 12 (+1)
Wisdom 14 (+2)
Charisma 13 (+1)

Size: Medium
Height: 5' 4"
Weight: 140 lb
Skin: Tan
Eyes: Green
Hair: Black; Wavy

Total Hit Points: 23

Speed: 30 feet

Armor Class: 17 = 10 +4 [chain shirt] +3 [dexterity]

Touch AC: 13
Flat-footed: 14

Initiative modifier: +3 = +3 [dexterity]
Fortitude save: +6 = 3 [base] +3 [constitution]
Reflex save: +4 = 1 [base] +3 [dexterity]
Will save: +3 = 1 [base] +2 [wisdom]
Attack (handheld): +3 = 2 [base] +1 [strength]
Attack (unarmed): +3 = 2 [base] +1 [strength]
Weapon Finesse: +5 = 2 [base] +3 [dexterity]
Attack (missile): +5 = 2 [base] +3 [dexterity]
Grapple check: +3 = 2 [base] +1 [strength]

Light load:
Medium load:
Heavy load:
Lift over head:
Lift off ground:
Push or drag:
43 lb. or less
44-86 lb.
87-130 lb.
130 lb.
260 lb.
650 lb.

Region of Origin: Adar

Languages: Common Quori Riedran

Gauntlet [1d3, crit x2, 1 lb, light, bludgeoning]

Dagger [1d4, crit 19-20/x2, range inc 10 ft., 1 lb., light, piercing]

Sickle [1d6, crit x2, 2 lb, light, slashing]

Rapier [1d6, crit 18-20/x2, 2 lb., one-handed, piercing]

Chain shirt [light; +4 AC; max dex +4; check penalty -2; 25 lb.]

Feats:

Improved Unarmed Strike
Skill Focus (Concentration)
Weapon Finesse
Form Mind Blade [hand-edit as needed]

Traits:

Action Points: 6 (this level)
Skill Name

Key
Ability

Skill
Modifier

Ability
Modifier

Ranks

Misc.
Modifier
Appraise Int 1 =
+1

Balance Dex* 4 =
+3
+1
Bluff Cha 3 =
+1
+2 [kalashtar]
Climb Str* 1 =
+1

Concentration Con 12 =
+3
+6 +3 [skill focus]
Craft_1 Int 1 =
+1

Craft_2 Int 1 =
+1

Craft_3 Int 1 =
+1

Diplomacy Cha 3 =
+1
+2 [kalashtar]
Disguise Cha 1 =
+1

Escape Artist Dex* 3 =
+3

Forgery Int 1 =
+1

Gather Information Cha 1 =
+1

Heal Wis 2 =
+2

Hide Dex* 3 =
+3

Intimidate Cha 3 =
+1
+2 [kalashtar]
Jump Str* 3 =
+1
+2
Listen Wis 2 =
+2

Move Silently Dex* 3 =
+3

Perform_1 Cha 1 =
+1

Perform_2 Cha 1 =
+1

Perform_3 Cha 1 =
+1

Perform_4 Cha 1 =
+1

Perform_5 Cha 1 =
+1

Ride Dex 3 =
+3

Search Int 1 =
+1

Sense Motive Wis 2 =
+2

Spot Wis 2 =
+2

Survival Wis 2 =
+2

Swim Str** 1 =
+1

Tumble Dex* 5 =
+3
+2
Use Rope Dex 3 =
+3

Autohypnosis Wis 7 =
+2
+3 +2 [concentration]
Knowledge
(psionics) Int 5 =
+1
+4

* = check penalty for wearing armor

Kalashtar

* Eberron character race.

* +2 on saves vs. mind-affecting spells and possession

* +2 on bluff, diplomacy, and intimidate

* +2 on disguise to impersonate a human

* Sleep, but do not dream

* 1 extra psionic power point

* Mindlink once per day

Psi_Warrior

* Write your psi abilities on your own.

Class HP rolled
Level 1: Psi_Warrior 8
Level 2: Psi_Warrior 5
Level 3: Psi_Warrior 1

7 Power Points/Day

[racial]
[psi warrior]
[wisdom bonus]

Thialeian's Equipment:

31 lb
_____
31 lb Weapons / Armor / Shield (from above)

Total

More about Thialeian:

Her father was killed by the inspired. Or atleast that's what Thia's mother told her. Thia and her mother fled from Adar after the aledged murder of her father. Still no one ever seems to know what happened to her father except her mother, and she never spoke a word about it. Time went on, and her mother married again. To an eccentric yet genius human named Tomar Escad. The two of them eventually birthed her little brother who was probably even more crazy than her stepfather. She now seeks the power of the Atavist, and hopes to join the order soon. Her little brother has been accompanying her around. She loves her brother, honestly she does... But there are times she questions the wisdom of her mother by marrying into that family of lunatics. Her stepfather created a supposed "new generation" of battlefield waaponry that he claimed was going to revolutionize warfare. Thankfully the war ended before he could reveal it to the world. If this weapon does exist, it's now in the hands of her brother... Who is an even bigger lunatic than his father.

I just reallized I over qualify for Atavist at level three.