PDA

View Full Version : Miracle Man

Tetsubo 57
2010-08-28, 06:25 AM
The wife and I watched The Princess Bride last night with the director's commentary. I didn't know it was only Reiner's second movie as director. That was a gamble but it paid off. Love that movie.

It got me thinking about Miracle Max. How would you emulate his abilities in 3.5/PF? Can you emulate his abilities in 3.5/PF?

BobSutan
2010-08-28, 07:35 AM
The wife and I watched The Princess Bride last night with the director's commentary. I didn't know it was only Reiner's second movie as director. That was a gamble but it paid off. Love that movie.

It got me thinking about Miracle Max. How would you emulate his abilities in 3.5/PF? Can you emulate his abilities in 3.5/PF?

That's a great question. I'd say some sort of cleric/mage combo. Perhaps maybe even an artificer?

Admiral Squish
2010-08-28, 07:37 AM
That's a great question. I'd say some sort of cleric/mage combo. Perhaps maybe even an artificer?

No, no, his WIFE is the one who makes the potions, he's just an expert with ranks in bluff.

drengnikrafe
2010-08-28, 12:37 PM
I don't recall Miracle Max doing anything besides making snarky comentary, being bitter and knowing the material componant of what could only be interpreted as Raise Dead, or possibly the illusion of raise dead. On the other hand, maybe he's just some sort of cleric and his magic (which comes from his faith in an ideal, rather than a god) seems like miracles to all the aristocrats and commoners running around.