PDA

View Full Version : [d20r] The Zombie

InaVegt
2010-08-28, 12:27 PM
Note, this is as of yet not official d20r content. However, it was made after talking about how this stuff would work in d20r with a certain Fax Celestis.

Okay, since unlike Fax I don't want two versions of the same content floating around, I'll just link to my creation. (http://wiki.faxcelestis.net/index.php?title=User:Ina/d20r:Zombies)

And for those who can't be bothered to read the whole thing, I'll highlight the most important differences with the 3.5 version.

Construct with the Undead subtype, rather than Undead
Neutral, not Neutral Evil
Fast Healing
Strength mod to HP

Spiryt
2010-08-28, 12:35 PM
Nice idea, it seems that more fleshy zombies now can have quite a lot of HP.

It also seems that they're visibly more dangerous now, with more to hit and HPs.

I don't really get Construct subtype, but other than that, they seem OK.

NineThePuma
2010-08-28, 03:13 PM
I don't have any particular qualms about it, and will simply smile and nod at it, but bonus points on using a Kobold.

Cute_Riolu
2010-08-28, 05:50 PM
So, can you boast having the first d20r homebrew? :P

Knaight
2010-08-28, 06:55 PM
Not bad, it certainly functions well for an actually dangerous zombie, while also dealing with some of the obvious zombie issues inherent in the base assumptions (that is to say, the lack of healing and stupidity inevitably leading them to shred themselves).

InaVegt
2010-08-29, 02:59 PM
Not bad, it certainly functions well for an actually dangerous zombie, while also dealing with some of the obvious zombie issues inherent in the base assumptions (that is to say, the lack of healing and stupidity inevitably leading them to shred themselves).

Thank you. :)

Nice idea, it seems that more fleshy zombies now can have quite a lot of HP.

It also seems that they're visibly more dangerous now, with more to hit and HPs.

I don't really get Construct subtype, but other than that, they seem OK.

Construct with the Undead subtype is directly from Fax.