PDA

View Full Version : Gray's Age of Worms (IC)

Pages : [1] 2

Gray Mage
2010-08-28, 05:39 PM
Recently there are news of newcomers in town planning to explore some of the cairns, expecially the Stirgenest cairn. As residents of Diamond Lake you all know that it's a waste of time to explore the Stirgenest, considering that it's completely empty. The Whispering cairn, on the other hand, should still be filled with treasure and secrets, but while you all could try to go alone, it is wisest( and safest) to go in a group. Thus you look for some old "friends" that share your desire for adventure. Now you are on the way for the cairn's entrance, but none of you could imagine the outcome of your little exploration.

OOC (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=166105)

Axinian
2010-08-28, 06:04 PM
"Why are we doing this again guys?" Asks Tama. "I was hoping to go on a nice trip today, do we really need to go into this creepy place because you want cash?"
Tama seems reluctant on the outside, but she is really itching to see what awaits them.

Selenir
2010-08-28, 06:16 PM
Eviscera grinned. "I'm always up for adventure! Did you guys know those Twilight monks think these cairns are haunted? I wonder if we'll see a ghost!" The young woman chuckled at the thought of monsters inhabiting the cairns, clearly not believing it for a second. "I just hope there's some treasure left over... I heard most of these holes got picked clean of anythin' interesting before I was even born."

monkman
2010-08-28, 06:33 PM
i really dont care what we find. i just want to be away from the pelorarians said bogrin with a hint of happines
the pelorians are the old people at the church, he dosent like them

sciencepanda
2010-08-28, 07:03 PM
"Mm" speaks Cera with a tone of discontent. If had anything better to do then journey off with some odd acquaintances, she would. But she needed the money. Without it her belly would go empty and her hands cold.

"Let us go and be done with this." she says.

Selenir
2010-08-28, 07:25 PM
Eviscera nudges Cera gently, chuckling. "Oh cheer up! You're no fun. This is gonna be exciting!" The black-haired girl twirls her scythe around playfully, the razor-sharp blade coming frighteningly close to Tama's head. "Oops! Sorry!" she giggles.

Doombringer
2010-08-28, 08:09 PM
Dyradson looked to the lot of them silently..he was figuring they wanted to take the chance..some would call him stoic other morbid. The monk of wee jas was owever listening and said: "So when do you all want to head there?"

sciencepanda
2010-08-28, 08:21 PM
Cera exhales deeply. She brushes back the hastily tied ribbon in her hair and then immediately draws her sabre, holding it too close to Eviscera's throat.

"Touch me again and I will be happy to remove your head."

She returns her sword to it's scabbard and begins to walk forward.

"Let's go."

monkman
2010-08-28, 08:54 PM
she has a prombleme,evirscera, leave her be

Axinian
2010-08-28, 09:11 PM
Tama giggles happily. "At least this promises to be interesting going with you guys, even it's not what I wanted to do today."

Selenir
2010-08-28, 11:21 PM
Eviscera freezes, and eyes Cera, then Borgin. "Uh... yeah. I noticed." She continues walking, standing on the opposite side of the group from Cera, and addresses Tama. "Interesting. Yes. That thing. Hopefully we can avoid killing each other before we get there..."

sciencepanda
2010-08-28, 11:39 PM
Cera turns her head slightly and responds in a complete monotone, "I apologize. I have trouble with...such overt familiarity. I do not wish it to get in the way of our objective."

"Now, which way should we be going?"

Selenir
2010-08-29, 01:41 AM
"I barely even..." Eviscera sighs. "Apology accepted. And the cairn is... Hmm." She pulls out a crumpled map, and examines it a moment, not realizing she's holding it upside down. "That way!" she exclaims, pointing.

Doombringer
2010-08-29, 08:47 AM
Dryadson simply laughed at the Cera "You need to relax you are among friends here." He then looked to Eviscera and asked "How in the world did you get a map?" Dryadson didn't get out much his duties with the local temple of Wee jas near the graveyard to much of his time.

Selenir
2010-08-29, 10:32 AM
"A nice fellow I met in the market sold it to me! Only ten coppers!" she exclaims, showing Dryadson the map, which appears to be both highly inaccurate and thoroughly questionable. "That part says 'treasure!'" she says, pointing to the word "Danger" scribbled below a large red 'X' over one of the cairns.

Gray Mage
2010-08-29, 10:43 AM
Althought trying to follow a map of questionable origin, upside down even, it seems that two wrongs can make a right, as you all reach an abondoned mine office. From there you sucessfully go in the right direction, even if you needed a couple of tries and triple the time, arriving after half an hour in the location where the entrance portal should be, thought all you can see is underbrush and boulders.

Selenir
2010-08-29, 11:56 AM
"Aw, man!" exclaims Eviscera. "That's gonna be a pain to clear out... might as well get started." The young girl hefts her scythe and begins cutting vines and branches out of the way, and tossing boulders half her size away from the entrance. "C'mon guys! Adventure's waitin' on you!"

monkman
2010-08-29, 12:50 PM
bogrin helps clear the passage

sciencepanda
2010-08-29, 01:13 PM
"Hm," states Cera, as she begins hacking away at the shrubbery, "This overgrowth would seem to indicate that the mine is long unoccupied. This could be taken as a positive signal."

Gray Mage
2010-08-29, 01:39 PM
After a couple of minutes you clear the passage, revealing the wide monoith lined portal.
Natural light dimly illuminates a long hallway extending north into darkness. A faint breeze brings with it sibilant whispers that sound almost like sighing breath. It must be a trick of the wind, but the effect is almost lifelike.
The walls bear horizontal bands of deceptively simple geometric patterns at waist level. In place the bands reveal startling detail, but in others the walls look as though they have been hacked apart with weapons or eroded by the rigors of time. Flakes of ancient paint, brilliant purple and a dull mustard hue, still cling to the walls in places, hinting at what must once have been a riot of color. A thin coat of dust coats the floor.
Just inside the darkened tomb, the hallway branches into shallow alcoves to the east and west. Here the walls bear the most significant damage. Dozens of clumsy etchings mar the beautifull ancient masonry like graffiti on a city wall. A clump of soiled cloth about the size of a halfling rests in the rounded terminus of the western alcove.
Outside, the wind picks up, and a chorus of almost human sounds rises from the darkened hall.

Axinian
2010-08-29, 01:48 PM
"Or it could be a sign of more danger." Says Tama in response to Cera's observation. The place is obviously giving her the creeps, but she tries to hide it. "I don't know about you guys, but I would feel safest with Eviscera going first."

Selenir
2010-08-29, 02:03 PM
"Me?! Why? You go first!" Eviscera eyes the dark corridor warily. "...okay, fine," she says, not waiting for a response. "Weapons out, though. We don't know who... or what... is waiting for us." She inches down the corridor, scythe held ready.

sciencepanda
2010-08-29, 03:09 PM
"In retrospect, I may have to retract my previous statement." says Cera nervously.

She tries to recall to herself if any of these ruins ring any sort of bell to her.

Knowledge Checks:
History: [roll0]
Religion: [roll1]
Bardic Knowledge: [roll2]

Selenir
2010-08-29, 03:15 PM
"Besides, these aren't mines, they're tombs!" she exclaims. "They're supposed to be like, a thousand years old or something." The girl cautiously investigates the clump of soiled cloth as she speaks. "And what in the nine hells are those voices? D'you think... there's really ghosts here?" she asks nervously, peering down the corridor.

monkman
2010-08-29, 03:39 PM
even if there are im a cleric and they'll be destoryed before they can touch you while saying it he cast the light spell

Axinian
2010-08-29, 03:53 PM
Tama tries to see if the paintings and markings on the walls have any arcane significance.

Knowledge Arcana:

[roll0]

"I wouldn't be at all surprised if there are ghosts, but I think there are tangible things that we would be more afraid of."

Selenir
2010-08-29, 04:11 PM
"I can cut 'tangible things.' Ghosts? Not so much." Eviscera peers down the corridor, listening and hoping not to hear any ghosts.

Spot Check: [roll0] (Peering down the corridor)
Listen Check: [roll1] (Listening for movement)
Search Check: [roll2] (Investigating the soiled cloth)

Gray Mage
2010-08-29, 05:29 PM
OOC: The results of certain rolls will be posted in spoilers with the person's name above it. Please only look at the ones destined to you.
PS:@monkman: Could you please use proper pontuation? It would be better to read your posts that way.

Sciencepanda
The bands in this room are too damaged to try and understand them. Perhaps in another room you will find some in better conditions.

Axinian
The bands in this room are too damaged to try and understand them. Perhaps in another room you will find some in better conditions

Selenir
You do not see or hear anything. A closer look into the cloth reveals it as a bedroll with whittling shavings around it.

I'd like that you all, except Slenir, make spot checks, please.

monkman
2010-08-29, 05:36 PM
bogrin looks around to check if he finds anything.
[roll0]

Doombringer
2010-08-29, 05:55 PM
Dryadson looks around and shifts up to the front near Eviscera however his movemnts would be slow and his actions swift. He would not want to be caught unexpected by anything. He eventually would fade off into the shadows others might know where he was but he was hoping any enemy would not.

OOC:
Hiding and Moving Silently.
[roll0] (12)
[roll1] (24) (6 ranks in both)

Axinian
2010-08-29, 05:58 PM
Spot check:

[roll0]

Selenir
2010-08-29, 06:13 PM
OOC: ((If you want to do checks like Spot and Listen for the players in private, that can really speed things up in Play-By-Post games.))

Eviscera snorts. "Well this is useless," she says, and tosses aside the crumpled bedroll. "This must be from one of the village kids who came here on a dare."

"C'mon, let's go." She says, striding down the dark corridor. "Can one of you guys light a torch or something? It's REALLY dark in here..."

sciencepanda
2010-08-29, 06:18 PM
Cera listens intently at the eerie noise, and then follows through by searching for any significant magical signal.

Spot:
Listen: [roll1d20+3

She also casts Detect Magic

Doombringer
2010-08-29, 06:18 PM
Dryadson looked to Eviscera before tossing her a sunrod..his steps and motions however were that of a cat or so he thought. The place was morbid in demeanor and a follower of Wee Jas to say that was something else. "Try to be a little more quiet Eviscera please."

sciencepanda
2010-08-29, 06:19 PM
Bah, screwed up my rolls:

Spot: [roll0]
Listen: [roll1]

Gray Mage
2010-08-29, 06:39 PM
Bah, screwed up my rolls:

Don't worry about it, I'll use your first spot result of 16.

OOC: ((If you want to do checks like Spot and Listen for the players in private, that can really speed things up in Play-By-Post games.))
"C'mon, let's go." She says, striding down the dark corridor. "Can one of you guys light a torch or something? It's REALLY dark in here..."

Bogrin already cast light, so there is already one source of light.

Sciencepanda
You do not detect anything magical, but you do see a faint flickering green light to the north( you all came from the south)

Selenir
2010-08-29, 06:53 PM
Eviscera tucks the sunrod into a pocket, its glowing tip sticking out. This frees both her hands to wield her scythe as she advances farther down the hall.

sciencepanda
2010-08-29, 06:59 PM
Cera points forward.

"There. Ahead of us is some sort of light source. Be on your guard."

Axinian
2010-08-29, 07:13 PM
"Right." Acknowledges Tama, advancing near the back of the group.

monkman
2010-08-29, 07:16 PM
do we know if there hostile?

Selenir
2010-08-29, 10:15 PM
"Now how the hell would we know that?" she asks Borgin. "They're super friendly, go say 'hi' to them." Shaking her head, she peers deeper into the darkness, shielding her eyes from the bright sunrod. "Light source? You're makin' that up." She keeps walking farther down the corridor.

sciencepanda
2010-08-29, 10:42 PM
"We do not even know what it is, let alone whether it is an entity of some kind. I know not whether it is dangerous or not. I simply suggest that it is better to be prepared then not to be."

Doombringer
2010-08-30, 01:25 AM
While the rest of the group was bickering he himself took the chance to move forward and see what was going on. Dryadson slowly crept forward looking about after hearing about the light source.

OOC:
(Searching and Listening)
[roll0]
[roll1] (22 on Listen with my +7 ranks.)

Gray Mage
2010-08-30, 08:09 PM
Doombringer
You don't find anything new, and with the wind blowing so hard, you neither can hear.

Soon you all reach a fork in the corridor, with three halls, a western, an eastern one and a north one.

Edit: Which way do you go?

monkman
2010-08-30, 08:17 PM
The north route seems like the best option.
sorry about that im not really a prefectioness and im not that used to puting evirthing:smallfrown:

Gray Mage
2010-08-30, 08:19 PM
the north route seems like the best option

OOC: Not that I want to sound bossy, but could you use proper pontuation, as well as proper captions ( 'The north....")? It makes your post more clear and better to read.

Selenir
2010-08-30, 08:24 PM
Without waiting to be asked, Eviscera turns left, heading down the corridor to the west.

OOC: Not that I want to sound bossy, but could you use proper pontuation, as well as proper captions ( 'The north....")? It makes your post more clear and better to read.

OOC: Yes, PLEASE do, Monkman. Skipping capitals and punctuation makes your posts hard to understand.

Gray Mage
2010-08-30, 08:29 PM
Selenir, plus whoever follows Eviscera
The western hall extends perhaps forty feet, ending at a small marble platform raised about six inches off the floor. A strange, shattered arcane apparatus rests upon this platform, its curved ovular frame giving the appearence of a noble's dressing mirror. Only a third of this frame remains. An unusual arcane glyph about the size of a man's head has been delicately carved into the baseplate of the support platform.

Axinian
2010-08-30, 08:43 PM
Tama follows Eviscera, curious as to the nature of the device. She tries to see what she knows about the glyph on the platform.

Knowledge Arcana:

[roll0]

monkman
2010-08-30, 08:58 PM
Bogrin looks behind him and see that no one is following him so he decides to go back to the group. From then on out he would not take the lead

sciencepanda
2010-08-30, 09:16 PM
Cera sees little difference between the paths, and decides to follow the group. Safety in numbers, after all. Upon seeing the glyphs, she once again wracks her brain for any information.

Knowledge:
History:[roll0]
Religion:[roll1]
Bardic:[roll2]

monkman
2010-08-30, 09:22 PM
Bogrin caches up with the group and starts looking at the sculptures to see if he could indentifie them.
religion
[roll0]

Doombringer
2010-08-31, 12:53 AM
Dryadson looked to barbarian who had now decided to be the leader which was fine by him. He would follow once more trying to remain silent and out of sigght until hidden. "Eviscera gorgeous I am back here if you need a hand with something." Dryadson assumed that he was one of the stronger ones in the group..after that not another word from him.

OOC:Hide [roll0] (24 total)
Move Silently [roll1] (9 total)

Gray Mage
2010-08-31, 08:45 AM
Axinian
You can't remember a thing about any glyphs like these.

Sciencepanda
The letterforms look similar to an ancient glyph-language called Vaati, which some unorthodox scholars consider the original written form of Auran.

Monkman
You do not know what they mean, but they sure aren't divine related.

Selenir
2010-08-31, 10:41 AM
Eviscera crouches down and examines the nearby debris anything interesting.

Search Check: [roll0]

When Dryadson speaks, she turns and looks at him. "...gorgeous?" she asks, arching an eyebrow at his words.

Gray Mage
2010-08-31, 10:49 AM
Selenir
You find a few shards of an unidentifable shiny black stone like substance. It is slightly cold to the touch. It could fetch a good price if the right buyer is found. You also discover runes and glyphs carved into a slot on the inside of the frame, where the glass should have been.

Axinian
2010-08-31, 11:09 AM
Tama, having not found out anything out about the glyph, inspects the frame. She tries to recall anything about the glyphs here.
She also looks behind and around the frame for clues and interesting things.
Rolls:

[roll0] Knowledge Arcana
[roll1] Search

sciencepanda
2010-08-31, 11:26 AM
Cera studies the glyphs intently.

"Hmm," she says, "I am unable to make out what it says, but I am fairly certain that it is in Auran. This is Vaati, it is the alphabet which was used for the language before the incorporation of the Draconic alphabet. We can likely conclude that this is tremendously old, and that some sort of wind entity was involved in it's construction."

Selenir
2010-08-31, 11:29 AM
Eviscera points out the glyphs on the inside of the frame for others to examine, and pockets the black stone fragments. She looks at Cera in amazement. "How the heck did you know that? It just looks like a busted-up mirror to me!"

sciencepanda
2010-08-31, 12:05 PM
Cera responds in her usual monotone, "This is common knowledge."

For a moment, one might think that she was actually making a joke, but surely that is ridiculous.

Selenir
2010-08-31, 12:12 PM
Eviscera stares at her in amazement, completely missing the possibility the woman might not be serious. "Wow... they never taught me anything about 'ooran' or 'vatty' at the monastery," she says, horribly mispronouncing the two words foreign to her.

Gray Mage
2010-08-31, 02:09 PM
Axinian
You discover the same runes that Eviscera found. After carefull examination you reach the conclusion that they are arcane symbols meaning "transportation".

monkman
2010-08-31, 03:42 PM
So we think that we know the makers,what now?

Selenir
2010-08-31, 05:31 PM
"I hardly think it matters, unless it'll help us avoid traps." Eviscera thinks for a moment. "...now that I mention it... Cera, you said these were 'wind creatures,' right?" She stands up, and dusts off her hands. "We should watch out for wind-based traps... like poison gas." Clearing her throat uncomfortably, the girl makes her way down the hall to the east. "You guys coming?"

sciencepanda
2010-08-31, 06:18 PM
Cera covers her mouth with the top of her shirt and continues walking with the group.

Gray Mage
2010-08-31, 06:32 PM
Eastern Hall
Fifteen feet down the east passage, a huge pile of collapsed rubble blocks the alcove from top to bottom. It looks like it would take weeks to tunnel through the densely packed debris.

DM
[roll0] [roll1] [roll2]

monkman
2010-08-31, 06:34 PM
It seems like this is impassable, we should turn back.

Selenir
2010-08-31, 06:41 PM
"Sure looks that way," intones Eviscera, and heads back to the intersection with the group, and starts down the north corridor. "Lets try this way." She doesn't leave the group behind, though.

Gray Mage
2010-08-31, 08:37 PM
When you begin to go north you see, almost out of your field of view, three wolves. The ones in the side being thinner than the middle one.
Please roll for initiative and post your actions and places. You don't need to post your actions in order, just post and when you all posted I'll put them in order.
Map (http://a.imagehost.org/view/0014/wolfes)
Initiative

Wolf(right) 21
Wolf(left) 19
Wolf(middle) 7

DM
W(l)[roll0]
W(m)[roll1]
W(r)[roll2]

monkman
2010-08-31, 08:43 PM
Bogrin starts to cast bless
initative[roll0]

Selenir
2010-08-31, 09:24 PM
((I'm going to delay my initiative (http://www.d20srd.org/srd/combat/specialInitiativeActions.htm) until after Borgin and Cera cast/use their buffs, then perform the actions below, if that's alright.))

Eviscera's lips curl into a snarl, and she hisses like a feral animal. Hefting her scythe threateningly, she charges the middle wolf, leaping into the air and slashing downward with a brutal vertical strike to the beast's head.

Initiative: [roll0]
Charge and attack: [roll1]
Scythe damage: [roll2]

(She is standing at G6 when she finishes her charge.)

OOC: (What program did you use to make that map?)

Axinian
2010-08-31, 09:30 PM
Initiative:

[roll0]

Tama having tagged along towards the rear of the group, stands at K5. She uses her first action to use Ray of Enfeeblement on the wolf directly in front of her.

Ranged Touch Attack for Ray of Enfeeblment:

[roll1]

Strength Penalty Roll if it hits:

[roll2]

sciencepanda
2010-08-31, 09:40 PM

Cera pulls out her violin and begins to play a strange, jerky tune. It slowly enters the minds of her allies, filling them with rage.

Slaughter you enemies. The melody seems to say, Rip them to shreds.

Inspire Courage. +1 to attack rolls, weapon damage rolls, and saves against charm and fear.

monkman
2010-08-31, 09:45 PM
so my bless does nothing....:smallfurious:

Selenir
2010-08-31, 09:58 PM
so my bless does nothing....:smallfurious:

OOC: ((Good point... conflicting morale bonuses. >_< ))

sciencepanda
2010-08-31, 10:00 PM
Actually, I think they overlap, I was just flavoring mine to be creepy.

Selenir
2010-09-01, 12:01 AM
Actually, I think they overlap, I was just flavoring mine to be creepy.

OOC: They don't stack, because both are morale bonuses. And I LOVE your flavor. It's epic. And very, very creepy.

One of you should change your action to something else. Borgin, see if you can charge and attack with me.

Doombringer
2010-09-01, 07:26 AM
Dryadson looks to the others and soon charges in with his Shillelagh (club) back trying to crush the skull of one of the wolves. "The dark lady sees that your bones or frail..se has sent me to cut your ties with this world." Dryadson then looked to the others and cried out. "Well you heard her slaughter them!"

Movement:
Charging into G5 and attacking the one F5.

ROLLS FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!!:
Attack - [roll0]
Damage - [roll1]
Initiative - [roll2]

OOC:
Sorry for repost messed up typing rolls up twice. I am little sick right now. Sorry for slow posting and was this not a at least once a day thing? Everyone is moving so fast it is hard to follow and heck I am the one who wanted the game lol. I am caught up now the game looks good hope all are having fun.

One more thing do you guys realize how morbid a creepy we look?
A scythe wielding barbarian as if she was death itself.
A bard that worships Erythnul.
A monk who worships Wee Jas.
The caster he just threw a necromantic spell out. (Ray of Enfeeblement.)

Bet we are making that Pelor Cleric uncomfortable.

Selenir
2010-09-01, 11:44 AM
A scythe wielding barbarian as if she was death itself.

OOC: Heh heh heh... and I haven't even gotten into a rage yet! ^_^

at least once a day

OOC: Key word being "at least." I'm so excited by this game that I can't resist posting as often as I can. I check the thread fifty times as often as I post, too, hoping something new has happened! :D

monkman
2010-09-01, 03:39 PM
If im a allowed to do another action i'll attack the wolf that wasnt attacked.
attack [roll0]
damage[roll1]

Gray Mage
2010-09-01, 04:25 PM
OOC: Before I start, I only have one thing to ask Selenir and the others. Where are you before the charge? Also, you won't be able to charge, as two of the wolves got really lucky on the initiative roll, and will go first. Would you like to change or should I just forget about the +2 bonus and treat like a usual attack?
As for the others, I'd like to know where you are as well.

Initiative (everyone can see)

Wolf(right) 21
Wolf(left) 19
Cera 17
Eviscera 17
Dryadson 11
Bogrin 8
Axinian 7
Wolf(middle) 7

PS: Selenir: I used map tool, it's pretty usefull, but I still didn't get the hang of it yet, so maps might take a while.

Edit: Glad to see you're all enjoying it.

Selenir
2010-09-01, 04:54 PM
OOC: :( Aww. The lack of a charge takes a lot of the "coolness" out of my action.

Eviscera begins her turn at K7.

Since I don't know where the wolves will move or who they will attack, on her turn, Eviscera moves to the closest wolf and attacks. If she can get to a flanking position (with her 40 ft. of movement) against any of the wolves without provoking an attack of opportunity, she does so, and then attacks.

If I have to, I'll delay my action by 1 initiative until I've received the benefit from Cera's "Inspire Bloodlust" ability. :smalltongue:

If im a allowed to do another action i'll attack the wolf that wasnt attacked.

OOC: Holy crap dude, natural 20. Roll your critical threat confirmation!

Gray Mage
2010-09-01, 05:17 PM
Eviscera begins her turn at K7.

Are you sure about that? Hint: Look at your party members location.

Selenir
2010-09-01, 05:21 PM
Are you sure about that? Hint: Look at your party members location.

I might be blind, but I haven't seen a SINGLE person's location on the map, whether in the image itself, or in someone's post.

If I should be somewhere else, go ahead and put me there.

Axinian
2010-09-01, 05:28 PM
I said I'm at K5.

monkman
2010-09-01, 05:33 PM
rolling for crit[roll0].....:smallfurious:, ill be at M7

Gray Mage
2010-09-01, 05:37 PM
I might be blind, but I haven't seen a SINGLE person's location on the map, whether in the image itself, or in someone's post.

If I should be somewhere else, go ahead and put me there.

It's not that you can't, but I'm not sure it's wise.

Selenir
2010-09-01, 05:39 PM
It's not that you can't, but I'm not sure it's wise.

Hmm... I am in the lead. How about J7?

sciencepanda
2010-09-01, 06:15 PM
I'll move to O6 if that works.

Gray Mage
2010-09-01, 06:26 PM
First Round Results:

The wolf in the right darts towards Eviscera, in the hopes of landing a feral bite. It gets a nasty surprise when it's teeth find only leather.
Attack [roll0] vs (13 AC) Damage [roll1] If bite hits: Trip[roll2] vs oposed [roll3]

At almost the same time, the one on the other side also goes for a bite at Eviscera, but using more impulse than the first. The extra speed let's it land a blow, even if not a strong one, at Eviscera's ankles, and imediatly starts pulling her leg, aiming to trip her. If the charge helped it's attack, it also made very difficult to pull right afterwards, and failed the attempt. [ 3 damage to Eviscera)
Attack [roll4] vs (13 AC) Damage [roll5] If bite hits: Trip[roll6] vs oposed [roll7]

Cera's song inflames her partymates spirits, helping them achieve things they couldn't by themselves.

Even the song's effect, allied with the wolf's carelessness, wasn't enough to help Eviscera hit the wolf, hitting only fur.

Dryadson, however, manages to hit an impressive blow at the second beast, almost one hitting the creature. It gasps for air and seem about to die.

Bogrim also lands a sucessfull hit, but at the first wolf, and even though it wasn't as powerfull, the animal seems half-dead already.

The last of the group, Tama, also manages to land her spell at the chosen target, draining his strenght.

The last wolf decides it would be a good idea to avoid the scythe's madwoman and focus on someone with less armor. It lashes at Dryadson, getting an almost perfect hit ( damage= 5), and sucessfully trips the monk, leaving him prone.

Map (http://i.imagehost.org/view/0879/wolfes)
DM

Wl 1 ;12 14 12str (-1)
Wm 22 ;14
Wr 4 ;14 ;

sciencepanda
2010-09-01, 08:10 PM
Cera moves behind Dryadson for cover, continuing her performance on the violin. The music grows faster, building up tension inside of her allies' minds.

Axinian
2010-09-01, 08:48 PM
Tama moves back from the wolves 10 feet and uses another Ray of Enfeeblement, striking the wolf that she aimed for with her last one (the one in front of her). "Down boy!" She says in an attempt to sound cool.
Rolls:

[roll0] ranged touch attack
[roll1] strength penalty if it hits

OOC: I just realized I forgot to roll initiative for my hawk familiar (man those things are easy to forget about) so here's the roll, though it's not going to do anything anyway.

[roll2]

monkman
2010-09-01, 08:58 PM
Bogrim attacks the same wolf trying to kill it
attack[roll0]
damage[roll1]

Selenir
2010-09-01, 09:58 PM
A brutal battle cry escapes Eviscera's lips, snarling as loud as the wolf she's attacking. She brings her scythe downward in a quick slash toward the uninjured wolf's neck, trying to decapitate it with a single, swift blow.

Attack Roll: [roll0]
Damage: [roll1]

@%#$ my rolls... >_<

Doombringer
2010-09-01, 10:03 PM
:Dryadson was hit and looked to the wolf..the darn thing wanted to trip him alright well then two kicks from the ground seemed like a good idea...as those legs quickly shoot up and try to land a decent blow:

Rolls:
[roll0]
[roll1]
OOC:
Well that sucks because 3 have three hit points left and am on my arse...and do we have a healer? I will be your best friend. Have I mentioned I really think this dice roller sucks.

monkman
2010-09-02, 06:36 PM
Bogrin moves(5ft step, K7) away from the wolf and starts to cast cure light wounds
[roll0]the +2 come from my lv and the healing domain grants a +1 caster lv tp heal spells

Gray Mage
2010-09-02, 08:15 PM
The wolf facing Eviscera tries to bite her again. This time finding flesh, it's trip attempt failing, however. (5 dmg)
[roll0] [roll1] If hits trip [roll2] vs [roll3]

The second wolf misses and tastes leather.
[roll4] [roll5] If hits trip [roll6] vs [roll7]

Eviscera's attack fails to conect again.

Dryadson's kicks from below, but find only air, completely missing.

Thankfully Bogrin manages to reach Dryadson, his spell replenishing his vitality.

Of all the party's attacks, only Tama's ray finds it's target, diminishing it's power greatly.

The wolf that tripped Dryadson tries to finish the job it started the previous turn, landing an impressive bite, even with Tama's spell, his mouth dying red with blood. (5dmg)
[roll8] [roll9]

DM

Wl 1 ;12 14 12str (-1)
Wm 22 ;14
Wr 4 ;14 ; 9 str (-4)

Edit: Selenir: Would you like me to roll for you? :smalltongue: I keep getting high results for the trip resisting check.

monkman
2010-09-02, 08:20 PM
Bogrim moves back to his orginal postion and attack the wolf that he injured.
attack[roll0]

sciencepanda
2010-09-02, 08:22 PM
Cera backs away from the wolves further, still playing her violin. She wonders if she might know any useful information about wolves.

Bardic Knowledge: [roll0]

Gray Mage
2010-09-02, 08:30 PM
Cera backs away from the wolves further, still playing her violin. She wonders if she might know any useful information about wolves.

Bardic Knowledge: [roll0]

Cera
You do recall a story about how wolfes have a knack for targeting candy bearing little girls. However it doesn't seem to be relevant to this situation. :smalltongue:
Also:
Map (http://a.imagehost.org/view/0700/wolfes)

Selenir
2010-09-03, 12:29 AM
Shouting in anger, the furious barbarian flies into a rage and strikes at the same wolf she's been attacking. Her eyes turn blood-red, and she slashes forth with the most brutal strike she's unleashed yet.

Attack Roll (Raging): [roll0]

OOC: Borgin, do you have heals? Please use some.

Doombringer
2010-09-03, 01:35 AM
The wolf that was attack Dryadson was really starting to piss him off and then soon he would send another couple kicks towards its head: "How about a little help hear!!" He growled annoyed that no one was trying to get this thing off of him.

Rolls:
[roll0]
[roll1]
(8 damage total I am assuming a 17 hit its AC.)

OOC:

If I roll crummy this time I am quitting unless we find another way to roll..these rolls are getting stupid.
About TIME! Posting Damage roll in OOC.

Axinian
2010-09-04, 01:43 PM
Tama once again fires a Ray of Enfeeblement at the wolf she has been shooting at.
"Persistent little pup aint ya?"

Rolls

[roll0] Ranged Touch
[roll1] Strength panalty

Gray Mage
2010-09-04, 03:38 PM
First Wolf misses Eviscera.
[roll0] [roll1] [roll2] vs [roll3]
Second wolf hits ( 7dmg), but fails at tripping.
[roll4] [roll5] [roll6] vs [roll7]

Eviscera finally hits the target, the uninjured wolf now having a huge gap.
Dryadson's first kick misses, but the beast wasn't expecting the second one and now is bleeding to death.
Bogrim finishes the job he started, the wolf now lies motionless on the floor.
Tama hits the last wolf, sapping his power.

DM

w 4; -3 str (10)

monkman
2010-09-04, 04:06 PM
bogrin moves back and heals(one who got hurt) [roll0]

sciencepanda
2010-09-04, 04:36 PM
"I quickly grow tired of this distraction." states Cera matter-of-factly as she draws her rapier and dances her way to the side of the wolf. With a brief stabbing motion, she makes her attempt to skewer the beast.

Attack: [roll0]

Edit: FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Doombringer
2010-09-05, 12:35 AM
Dryadson smirks and shifts so flanking could be set up. Looking to Eviscera "Now let us end this !." Dryadson then sends a fist down towards the creature and a solid kick into its ribs. "Mangy starving animals..your deaths were written in time by my Mistress." He then steps back readying himself for another attack.

Roll:
[roll0]
[roll1]
Damage in OOC - 5 Damage.

Selenir
2010-09-05, 12:25 PM
OOC: I'm assuming you're healing me, as I just got hurt and have one hit point remaining... and when my rage ends, I'll go to negative hit points if I don't get a heal.

Hardly noticing her nearly-mortal wounds, Eviscera takes a 5-foot-step to I7 and slashes out again with her scythe.

[roll0]
[roll1]

Gray Mage
2010-09-05, 01:16 PM
The last wolf, finding himself alone against five, tries one last bite at Eviscera, hitting a vital spot, making her lie bleeding on the floor.
[roll0] [roll1] trip [roll2] vs [roll3]

Cera's attempt to kill the wolf was unsucessfull, while Bogrin healed Eviscera back to conciousness. Thankfully Dryadson's last kick hit the beast square in the jaw, ending the battle.

monkman
2010-09-05, 04:02 PM
Bogrim start casting cure light wounds and 2cure minor wounds and then says
If anyoone get's hurt, i cant heal, all out of spells
[roll0]

Axinian
2010-09-05, 04:05 PM
"Phew. Didn't think we'd end up in danger that fast." Comments Tama. "We're all running on low already."

Gray Mage
2010-09-05, 04:05 PM
I think the first CLW is enough, unless you really want to bring Evi back to full HP. If you guys want to continue today in game time, maybe you should keep the CMW in reserve.

Edit: Also, Axinian, sorry that I didn't wait for your action this turn, but as Dryadson went first and KO the wolf, I figured, and hoped, that you wouldn't mind.

monkman
2010-09-05, 05:11 PM
ok i'll only do CLW and heal 10 hp , the other 2 CMW is for another time
also what the xp that we get and do we get anyhting from these wolfs?

Selenir
2010-09-05, 07:37 PM
OOC: ...we're sleeping. I just burned literally every limited-use ability I had (rage), and was almost dead. I don't want any deaths this early in the adventure. Best to play it safe and rest when we need to, instead of pressing our luck too far and getting burned.

Eviscera crashes to the floor when the wolf bites her, her rage only dissipating alongside her consciousness.

She snaps awake in an instant as the healing magic of Borgin flows through her, sealing her most critical injuries, and she snarls, looking around for a moment before slumping to the ground, exhausted.

"I need... rest." she manages to utter before passing out against a wall, her rage having completely drained her energy.

OOC: Please use all your healing spells/skills before we rest for the night.

monkman
2010-09-05, 07:51 PM
we all need to rest we should leave now and come back tommorow
beaucse im going to rest im going to use 2CMW on Eviscera

sciencepanda
2010-09-05, 10:05 PM
Cera winces with frustration as her attack misses the wolf, but as it is slain soon after, she is not too irritated.

As she as not as worn out as the rest, she gives an annoyed glare to the group, but then reconsiders her comment.

"Yes, our probability of survival is higher if we are all in top condition. I will agree to a rest for the night."

monkman
2010-09-05, 10:30 PM
I think i could carry her but we would have to move slower and some times take some pauses for me to rest unless Dryadson would like to spilt the time each of us is carrying her.

Selenir
2010-09-05, 10:47 PM
Eviscera comes to after a minute or so, and stands up, her feral demeanor gone. "Should we camp here, or head back into town? I've got camping equipment, but it's not too far to go back... now that we know the way." The young girl looks worn out from fighting, hardly looking like the same person as the bloodthirsty warrior who'd helped slaughter the wolves minutes before.

monkman
2010-09-05, 10:48 PM
I say we go back, i do not wish to sleep in this place.

Axinian
2010-09-06, 01:25 AM
"Yeah. Besides what if more wolves or something come in the night?" Says Tama somewhat fearfully.

Selenir
2010-09-06, 11:40 AM
"Alright, then. We'll head back, and then return here bright and early tomorrow morning."

Gray Mage
2010-09-06, 02:04 PM
OOC:Do you guys want to do something in the city or just rest? If it's the later, I think we can assume you rested and came back, to save time, but if you guys want to roleplay more before, I'm your guest.

Selenir
2010-09-06, 02:07 PM
OOC:Do you guys want to do something in the city or just rest? If it's the later, I think we can assume you rested and came back, to save time, but if you guys want to roleplay more before, I'm your guest.

OOC: I'd like to just assume we rested and came back. I'm not through with ass-kicking just yet.

monkman
2010-09-06, 02:09 PM
OOC: lets say were at the same place as we left before and what is evricera health? i might want to use 2 CMW to get her back in health

Gray Mage
2010-09-06, 02:43 PM
OOC: Ok, if someone want to do something in town, please still post that we can do it.
Assuming you are back and going to the only direction left:

The central hallway opens into a large chamber with wings leading to the east and west. Across the chamber to the north yawns a twenty-foot-wide open arch draped from top to bottom in translucent cobwebs. An eerie green light flickers from beyond the webs, casting strange shadows about this room. The place smells of animal spoor and wet fur.
To the west, three short stairs lead to a wide marble dais, but the far end of the wing is obscured by darkness.
Huge slabs of cracked masonry and irregular piles of scatered debris choke the eastern wing, giving the appearence of complete collapse.
The sibilant, almost human whispers present in the passage become a chorus in this massive chamber, eerily echoing off the walls.

OOC:@Selenir, I just noticed that Eviscera doesn't have her bonus language for having 13 int. Do you want to chose one?

Axinian
2010-09-06, 04:36 PM
"This place is super creepy :smallfrown:" says Tama. "I don't think we should go through the door with the cobwebs yet. I don't want to fight spiders."

sciencepanda
2010-09-06, 04:56 PM
"Indeed." agrees Cera, "It is certainly not worth mentioning that certain breeds of spiders are capable of laying eggs in open wounds, so that their young may burst forth upon hatching."

"Saying that would not in any way aid the situation."

She listens to the whispers in the darkness, trying to make out what they say.

Listen: [roll0]

monkman
2010-09-06, 05:00 PM
How bout we burn the place down? They will be burnt and we will be able to kill the survivors.

Axinian
2010-09-06, 05:03 PM
Tama lets out a little worried and and fearful noise at Cera's comment. She tries to identify the glowing green light to distract herself.

Rolls that may or may be relevant:

[roll0] Knowledge Arcane
[roll1] Spellcraft

Selenir
2010-09-06, 05:06 PM
Edit: Yikes, four people posted while I was typing that?

Eviscera heads to the crumbled east passage, and searches for anything useful or valuable.

OOC: Now why can't that be an attack roll? >_<

OOC: lets say were at the same place as we left before and what is evricera health? i might want to use 2 CMW to get her back in healthOOC: I'm at 11 hit points, out of a total of 14 hit points.

OOC:@Selenir, I just noticed that Eviscera doesn't have her bonus language for having 13 int. Do you want to chose one?OOC: Sure! Do you mind if I take Auran? I could easily imagine the Twilight Monks studying the various elemental tongues. The flighty, wispy nature of the speech of Elemental Air would appeal to the wild young girl, compared to the other, more structured languages of Earth, Fire, and Water.

Doombringer
2010-09-07, 04:42 AM
Dryadson looked to the others and shook his head seeing the cobwebs "How about we just burn the webs?" He looks to the other and then to Eviscera who headed to the east passage..he was not going to let himself get caught out in the open this time and tries to hide and move softly behind.

Rolls:
Hide and Move Silently
[roll0]
[roll1]

OOC:
Welp I can hide while moving silently luckily might not be as important when others are walking around in armor lol.

Eviscera you seem to have taking the lead of the party and that is fine by me.

Gray Mage
2010-09-07, 10:08 AM
Sciencepanda
You cannot identify the sounds, as they seem to be an unknown language.

Axinian
Based on your studies, the green light is just a green light, with nothing magical behind it that you can notice.
Selenir
You get the impression that the whispers are, in fact, in auran, and can hear now and them they say "Hopeless....enemies...sacrilege...." among other things.
The eastern room:
You find a 10-ft-wide opening in the middle of the debris, leading to where the wolfs must have lived, and also find a marble index finger that appears to have been cracked off a statue. Bones, most of animals, but some human, are scatterd everywhere. Your carefull and through examination reveals a couple of things. In the northen half, you find an old backpack half-buried under a pile of humanoid bones. It contains an elaborate lantern of indigo glass panes. On the other side of the den, you discover an intricately carved armband of unmistakable elven craftmanship bearing a repeatng leaf motif.

Selenir
2010-09-07, 11:46 AM
Eviscera emerges from the hole in the collapsed passage, dusting off her hands. "Check this out," she says, and shows the others a beautifully-crafted indigo lantern of tinted glass panes.

"Let's try the opposite passage... the cobwebs still give me the creeps." She shudders, muttering, "...hate spiders," as she walks to the dais at the western corridor.

Axinian
2010-09-07, 12:55 PM
"Hm. Neat. We should hold on to those." Tama follow behind Eviscera to the next room.

Gray Mage
2010-09-07, 01:08 PM
Western Hall
A wide dais spanning the back half of the western wing calls attention to a faded fresco upon the south, west, and north walls. From a vantage point at the center of the dais, the wall painting makes it look like you stand within a massive room with seven short hallways radiating outward from a central point. A chain dangles from the ceiling at the end of each hallway, and each chain bears a gleaming colored lantern. Clockwise, the colors are red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, and violet.

Axinian
2010-09-07, 02:21 PM
"Hey Eviscera, isn't the lantern you found the same color as one of these?" Tama asks.

Selenir
2010-09-07, 03:33 PM
Eviscera reaches up and touches the painted image of the indigo lantern. "Yeah... looks just like it." she says thoughtfully. She carefully examines the wall, searching for anything out of the ordinary.

Gray Mage
2010-09-07, 03:34 PM
Selenir
You do not find anything.

Selenir
2010-09-07, 09:31 PM
Eviscera sighs. "Nothing out of the ordinary here... time for those spiderwebs." She shudders. "This'll be fun..." She heads to stand in front of the spider-webbed passage, hesitating.

Axinian
2010-09-07, 11:38 PM
"Wait! What if we light the lantern?" Interjects Tama. "Lanterns are meant to be lit after all!" She tries to any identify any magic on the wall painting.
Spellcraft:

[roll0]

Selenir
2010-09-08, 01:21 AM
"Ooh, good idea!" Eviscera holds out the lantern. "Hold this," she says, and produces flint and steel. "Here goes..." she says, and lights the lamp.

Doombringer
2010-09-08, 04:12 AM
Dryadson looked to them and the painting before shaking his head. Then carefully he lit his own torch...moving to the spider webs and lighting them with his flame to clear the way. "After you." He said smiling somewhat pleased with himself and his lack of being scared by spiders.

OOC:
Now let us all see just how dumb that was!!

Selenir
2010-09-08, 11:14 AM
Dryadson looked to them and the painting before shaking his head. Then carefully he light his own torch...moving to the spider webs and lighting them with his flame to clear the way. "After you." He said smiling somewhat pleased with himself and his lack of being scared by spiders.

OOC:
Now let us all see just how dumb that was!!

OOC: Spiderwebs aren't flammable. Huge D&D pet peeve. The game even has rules for how they burn... but go find a spiderweb in your attic and get out a match. Spiderwebs melt in the real world.

Lol. It's up to Gray Mage how they work here though.

Gray Mage
2010-09-08, 04:53 PM
Axinian
The painting doesn't relate to any ritual that you know of.

You sucessfully light the lantern, it's violet light bathing you, however you do not notice any diference.

OOC:Curiously the module doesn't mention burning the web.

As dryadson approaches the torch to the web, it starts to melt, killing dozens of tiny, harmless spiders, clearing the way.

A wide stairway descends into an immense domed chamber. Seven short tunnels branch from the room in all directions, extending some thirty feet before ending in rounded walls. At the terminus of each passage, a thick chain dangles from an unseen high ceiling. Five of the chains bear colorful lanterns, but two hold nothing at all. Opposite the entry stairs, a bright green lantern containing what looks like a torch casts a weird, murky light about the room. Countless chips of glass and shiny metal inset into the chamber's domed ceiling reflect this light, giving the impression of starlight and falling snow. The dome starts about ten feet off the ground and reaches an apex about thirty feet over the center of the room.
Below the dome's peak, a long dais holds what appears to be a marble sarcophagus. A milky white bas-relief figure, perhaps of a human, rests passively upon the sarcophagus lid. Unlike the rest of the tomb, this room is completely silent.

sciencepanda
2010-09-08, 06:52 PM
Upon the removal of the spider web, Cera remains silent, but jerks back with a look of clear disgust at the dying spiders.

She returns to her standard emotionless expression afterward, even after viewing the corpse.

"Be prepared." she states, "There may be a trap rigged."

Axinian
2010-09-08, 08:09 PM
"Right, but I think we know what to do with the lantern now."

Doombringer
2010-09-09, 01:26 AM
Reply to Selenir:
OOC: Spiderwebs aren't flammable. Huge D&D pet peeve. The game even has rules for how they burn... but go find a spiderweb in your attic and get out a match. Spiderwebs melt in the real world.
Lol. It's up to Gray Mage how they work here though.

(Was not assuming they were went up lightthey were soaked in gasoline..but webs can be burnt to clear away)

Dryadson looks to the others and now that the lantern was lit he himself would dispose of his torch if it was no longer needed and move forward once again hiding and trying to stay silent. He would try to keep with the shadows and avoid the lantern while letting it help him see though that might make an issue with hiding.

Rolls:Hide and Move Silently
[roll0]
[roll1]

Selenir
2010-09-09, 03:10 PM
even after viewing the corpse.

OOC: Corpse? What corpse?

Eviscera looks up at the ceiling of the room in awe, staring at sparkly, shiny ceiling. She walks backward into the room, bumping into the sarcophagus accidentally, and turning to examine it (though careful not to disturb anything).

When she finishes her search, she looks around her, and gasps. "Wait a minute... this looks exactly like that painting!" Eviscera exclaims, excited. "And that means that the lantern goes..." she points her finger out dramatically, slowly turning her whole body until it points at the hallway where the indigo lantern shone in the painting. "There!" She runs over and hangs the shining lantern on the chain.

OOC: If I need to make any skill checks to hang it, let me know.

"We should light the other colors too!"

OOC: In the "red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, violet" spectrum, which lantern is now missing?

Gray Mage
2010-09-09, 03:17 PM
OOC: In the "red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, violet" spectrum, which lantern is now missing?

The red one.

Selenir
2010-09-09, 04:42 PM
The red one.

OOC: What's the result of my search check on the sarcophagus?

Eviscera runs over to the dangling chain where the red lantern should be, and stands under it, looking up. "Wonder what happened to this one?" she ponders aloud. "Maybe it's hidden somewhere in here!" she says, and spends a few moments searching about the room, looking for the red lantern.

Searching the whole room: [roll0]

...die roller, why do you taunt me with 20s on Search and 4s on attack rolls?

Gray Mage
2010-09-09, 04:54 PM
OOC: What's the result of my search check on the sarcophagus?

Sorry, must have missed it.

Selenir
As you examine the statue, you notice that it's way higher than a man, measuring 7 feet, it's also completely hairless and of indeterminate sex. It's arms and hands rest at its side. The left curls upon itself in a fist, but the right is placed palm up, with the thumb turned in and all but the index finger, which is missing, are held parallel to the arm. It wears a scarab-like amulet, incribed with a glyph. The sarcophagus rests in a small raised platform with the shape of an arrow and by the ned of your examination you deduce that it might be possible to move it with some effort.
You find no sign of the missing lantern in the room.

Selenir
2010-09-09, 05:29 PM
"Whoah, check this out!" says the young barbarian as she fishes around in a belt pouch, producing a carved stone finger. "I think this guy's missing a finger... and I found it!" She fits the finger into place on the statue, her breath held, wondering if anything is going to happen.

Gray Mage
2010-09-09, 05:34 PM
The hand is now complete, the missing finger is curled under the tube and... (http://instantrimshot.com/index.php?sound=drumroll&play=true) nothing happens.

Selenir
2010-09-09, 05:40 PM
The hand is now complete, the missing finger is curled under the tube and... (http://instantrimshot.com/index.php?sound=drumroll&play=true) nothing happens.

Eviscera looks disappointed. "Aww, I totally thought something was gonna happen."

OOC: Which direction is the finger pointing? Same way as the other fingers on that hand? And which direction is the sarcophagus-arrow pointing?

"Maybe we gotta rotate this thing! I think it can spin, and that end totally looks like an arrow!"

Gray Mage
2010-09-09, 05:42 PM
OOC: Which direction is the finger pointing? Same way as the other fingers on that hand? And which direction is the sarcophagus-arrow pointing?

The same as the others. The arrow is pointing to the left looking from where you entered and is pointing to the orange lamp.

Selenir
2010-09-09, 09:44 PM
"Who wants to help me push!?" she exclaims, running around to the arrow end. She starts pushing without waiting for an answer.

Strength Check: [roll0]

Wtf20.

Gray Mage
2010-09-09, 09:47 PM
Wtf20.

Wow. That's like, five natural 20s in a row? by the way, you're pushing it so it points in what lantern?
Edit: I noticed I wasn't very clear. The sarcophagus rotates.

Selenir
2010-09-10, 02:24 AM
Wow. That's like, five natural 20s in a row? by the way, you're pushing it so it points in what lantern?
Edit: I noticed I wasn't very clear. The sarcophagus rotates.

OOC: Clockwise one notch. And then I'm gonna wait until someone else posts. Hehe.

Rolling for the hell of it: [roll0]

WHAT THE HELL??!?

Doombringer
2010-09-10, 03:36 AM
Dryadson looks to her pushing and laughs "Well I was going to give you a hand but it seems as if you have it covered Eviscera." Dryadson being a gentleman could not let her do all the work and moves to aid her with a heave. He noticed there was really not much of a need the girl was strong and kind of cute..deadly but cute.

Roll:
Aid Another.. trying to give her +2
[roll0]

Ooc:
Where did we find the missing finger did I over look that?
OOPS nevermind I found where we found it.

Selenir:
Hope your rolls last through the next battle lmao.

Gray Mage
2010-09-10, 08:35 AM
The arrow now points at the yellow lamp's tunnel, a great rumbling from below can be heard. The ending of the tunnel rises eight feet into the air, pushed up by a 5-foot-diameter metal cylinder that seems to arise from the ground itself. Seconds after it comes to a rest, two thin doors slide into the sides of the cylinder, revealing a small empty chamber.

sciencepanda
2010-09-10, 10:26 AM
Cera stares blanking. She was expecting a simple search and retrieval mission. Certainly nothing like this.

"Shall we proceed?" She asks.

monkman
2010-09-10, 03:48 PM
We should procede with caution while trying to spot anything abnormal
[roll0]

Selenir
2010-09-10, 04:53 PM
"...yikes. Small enclosed space... no idea what's inside... I am SO not going first."

Before anyone enters the small chamber, Eviscera runs around and lights all the lamps which haven't been lit yet. (( I'm not sure if we lit them all... want to make sure we do. ))

monkman
2010-09-10, 04:58 PM
Do we have a stick or something to throw?

Gray Mage
2010-09-10, 04:59 PM
[Before anyone enters the small chamber, Eviscera runs around and lights all the lamps which haven't been lit yet. (( I'm not sure if we lit them all... want to make sure we do. ))

Ok. The lights now reflect all over the dome, being almost too distracting and blinding.

Monkman
You don't notice anything weird.

OOC: So... who's going to be the first victim volunteer? :smalltongue:

monkman
2010-09-10, 05:02 PM
bogrim takes his torch and moves it in front on the entrance in a atempt to trigger any type of wire
the torch is not Lit

I really really really really really really really really really have to watch my writing :smalleek:sorry for being a bad writer

Gray Mage
2010-09-10, 05:04 PM
Monkman
The torch don't burn only the air, as it isn't lit, but don't find any wire.

OOC: The torch was not Lot?

Selenir
2010-09-10, 05:46 PM
Eviscera looks up at the sparkling, shining ceiling in awe.

Doombringer
2010-09-11, 01:43 AM
Dryadson shook his head and moved forward to get a better look before moving around to where each of the light were lit. He would look around curious..if one had an entrance like that surely others would. "Eviscera what does that symbol on his amulet mean...does anyone know?" He then plucked the sunrod he had let Eviscera borrow from her pocket and tossed it into the metal cylinder that popped up hoping to illuminate it.

Rolls:
Search
[roll0]

Selenir
2010-09-11, 02:27 AM
Eviscera is lost in the sparkling ceiling for a few moments before responding. "What? Sorry..." She wanders over to the sarcophagus and looks at the glyph on it, wondering if her knowledge of Auran will help her identify the symbol, considering the chorus of voices from before were speaking that language.

Gray Mage
2010-09-11, 11:05 AM
The sunrod illuminates the cilinder now.

Selenir
You reconize it as being written in auran, but it's far too ancient to know without proper training in this sort of knowledge.

Selenir
2010-09-11, 01:20 PM
"Well... it's in air-speak, but it's like, really, really old. I dunno what it says."

monkman
2010-09-11, 02:37 PM
umm you have Illiteracy,so how are you able to read?

Gray Mage
2010-09-11, 02:40 PM
umm you have Illiteracy,so how are you able to read?

That's a good point, it's because...., because.... she can reconize the alphabet even if she doesn't know what's written? Yes, because of that. :smalltongue:

Selenir
2010-09-11, 06:41 PM
That's a good point, it's because...., because.... she can reconize the alphabet even if she doesn't know what's written? Yes, because of that. :smalltongue:

OOC: Good point indeed. For the record, her illiteracy stems from the fact that she never paid attention in class, not from being outside civilization. :P

Doombringer
2010-09-12, 03:29 PM
Dradson looked to the group and shook his head..nearly being killed once he moved towards the cylinder and quickly moved right before stepping inside and looked around. He was cruoius what was in here and if nothing he would simply shake his head back to state so.

Ooc:
Odd no one wants to go inside the cylinder..I am just curious as to why. And please can we stop spamming the IC thread with OOC only POST!

Selenir
2010-09-12, 08:19 PM
Odd no one want to go inside the cylinder..I am just curious as to why.

OOC: Eviscera is mildly claustrophobic. 'Tis why.

"Look, somebody go in there. I... am not going first."

Doombringer
2010-09-12, 08:23 PM
Dryadson looked to her after taking a few glances and said. "Fine but if I am badly wounded you have to go with me on a date." The monk smirked and turned looking to her. "Yes or no?" Dryadson waited for an answer he was going in either way but he always did enjoy Eviscera's company.

Ooc:
Alright..guess I am the one going in then.

Selenir
2010-09-12, 08:50 PM
Dryadson looked to her after taking a few glances and said. "Fine but if I am badly wounded you have to go with me on a date." The monk smirked and turned looking to her. "Yes or no?" Dryadson waited for an answer he was going in either way but he always did enjoy Eviscera's company.

Ooc:
Alright..guess I am the one going in then.

Eviscera looks at Dryadson with the sort of wide-eyed expression she would have if the monk's head had transformed into a gigantic eggplant. After a long pause, the girl silently raises a hand and points at the entrance to the cylinder. "In," she says.

monkman
2010-09-12, 09:00 PM
OOc : ouch, i think i should use cure light wounds:smalltongue:

Gray Mage
2010-09-12, 09:02 PM
As soon as the monk enters the chamber it slams, trapping him inside, and starts to go down.

Dryadson

The apparartus starts moving and you feel that it's going down. Soon it comes to a stop and opens again, revealing another room.
The walls here are covered in bas-relief images similar to the slender figure upon the sarcophagus lid in the chamber above. Nearly a dozen androgynous, hairless humanoids stand in poses of deference, almost as if they are paying homage to the viewer. Many extend their hands in adoration. Several of the statues lack hands, arms, heads, or anything else easily hacked off by long-absent tomb robbers.
About fifteen feet to the south, a dark passage extends from an elaborately carved arch. Only a little of this hallway is visible, however, as a large stone block obscures most of the passage.
OOC: Going to assume you left the elevator.

Some time afterwards, the cilinder comes back, empty.

OOC: I'm calling a day for the night as I have my calculus II exam tomorrow. If anyone goes down too, please look at the spoiler above. If not then don't.

sciencepanda
2010-09-12, 09:48 PM
After her long period of silence, Cera lets out a loud gasp.

"That was...unexpected." she says, "It will be to our disadvantage if we are short a member of our group, considering these happenings."

In spite of her emotionally distant manner of speak, she begins to frantically search the cylinder for any hidden mechanisms that might allude to Dryadson's location.

Search: [roll0]

Selenir
2010-09-12, 11:31 PM
When the doors slam shut, Eviscera gasps, and then looks frantically around for a moment, her face flushed. "What the heck was that all about?!" she asks, panicked. "What was he asking me?! I can't go on a date! I'm... I'm too young! Or something!" She's breathing rapidly, agitated.

When the cylinder comes back up without Dryadson after a few panicked moments, she looks astonished. "He's... gone?"

She grits her teeth. "We've got to go after him!" she says, clutching her scythe close to her as she looks into the tiny space.

Gray Mage
2010-09-13, 09:21 AM
In spite of her emotionally distant manner of speak, she begins to frantically search the cylinder for any hidden mechanisms that might allude to Dryadson's location.

Search: [roll0]

Does this mean you enter it?

sciencepanda
2010-09-13, 10:21 AM
Eh, sure, why not. Color me curious.

Gray Mage
2010-09-13, 10:25 AM
The cilinder slams, again.
Cera

The apparartus starts moving and you feel that it's going down. Soon it comes to a stop and opens again, revealing another room.
The walls here are covered in bas-relief images similar to the slender figure upon the sarcophagus lid in the chamber above. Nearly a dozen androgynous, hairless humanoids stand in poses of deference, almost as if they are paying homage to the viewer. Many extend their hands in adoration. Several of the statues lack hands, arms, heads, or anything else easily hacked off by long-absent tomb robbers.
About fifteen feet to the south, a dark passage extends from an elaborately carved arch. Only a little of this hallway is visible, however, as a large stone block obscures most of the passage.
You see Dryadson standing right outside of the elevator.

It comes back empty once more.

Axinian
2010-09-13, 11:17 AM
Tama stands there wide-eyed. "Uh... I've gotta say I wasn't expecting that." She tries to identify any magic on the cylinder.
Spellcraft

[roll0]

sciencepanda
2010-09-13, 01:06 PM
Cera freezes, trying not to alert the creatures. At the same time, she tries to figure out just what they are.

Hide: [roll0]
Knowledge (History): [roll1]
Knowledge (Religion): [roll2]
Knowledge (Bardic): [roll3]

Selenir
2010-09-13, 01:27 PM
When the cylinder comes up again empty after Cera enters it, Eviscera takes a step forward. "Alright... I'm... I'm going too!" she says, trying to sound confident.

She stands in front of the opening for several seconds, breathing hard, before taking a deep breath, and stepping into the cylinder. She clutches her scythe tightly, holding it against her chest.

@Gray Mage:
Check the PM I sent you before you post.

monkman
2010-09-13, 04:17 PM
After Cera he goes in

Gray Mage
2010-09-13, 07:34 PM
Eviscera and Bogrin enter the cilinder, one after the other, obviously. It comes back empty both times.

Tama

You don't recall anything about vanishing cilinders. You do hear a shriek as soon as the door slams with Eviscera inside. You're all alone in the lamp room. What do you do?

Cera
They appear to be a representation of the auran beings, because they surely aren't human.
PS:Don't know if you're saying "creatures" in order to rp, because they're statues.

sciencepanda
2010-09-13, 08:19 PM
Oops, missed the "bas-relief" part. Thought there were actually beings in the room. My mistake. :smalltongue:

Still a bit disoriented as to her location, Cera turns to Dryadson and asks, "How far do you suppose the device has taken us?"

Gray Mage
2010-09-13, 08:26 PM
Forgot about something:
Bogrin/Eviscera

You see Dryadson, Cera and (for Eviscera) Bogrin standing right outside of the elevator.

Axinian
2010-09-13, 08:56 PM
Tama gulps as she gathers her courage and steps into the cylinder, letting out yelp as it rushes off.

Gray Mage
2010-09-13, 08:59 PM
Now all of you are in the same place, together. Going to post the description again for Axinian.

Selenir
2010-09-13, 10:18 PM
When the cylinder comes to a halt at the bottom of its shaft and the doors slide open, Eviscera stumbles out immediately, seemingly having been leaning on the doors. Breathing heavily for a few moments, the girl quickly regains her composure and stands tall, letting out a final sigh of relief.

"Whew... so... what's down here? You guys explored at all yet?" The young barbarian takes a few steps forward, searching about her.

Spot Check: [roll0]
Search Check: [roll1]

Doombringer
2010-09-14, 03:11 PM
Dryadson looks to Eviscera and smiles "Nope but you owe me a date." He laughs a little to himself and winks to her before placing the sunrod back into her pocket. Dryadson would hold her to the promise she never made. He would then slip back into the shadows waiting for the others to move out or follow. Dryadson himself moved over to the statue room to search around and see what was all in the place. He kept his ears open not wanting to be caught by suprise.

ROLLS:
Hide and Move Silently
[roll0]
[roll1]
Listen
[roll2]

Gray Mage
2010-09-14, 05:21 PM
Eviscera
You don't see anything out of the ordinary
Dryadson
You can only hear the sound of your friends breath.

@Everyone you don't know how far down you went, but it seemed like it lasted about five seconds (maybe more for a certain claustrofobic lady :smalltongue:).

Selenir
2010-09-14, 09:20 PM
"I don't owe you nothin'," pouts the scythe-wielding girl, embarrassed by her fear of the cylinder's oppressive closeness. Not meeting anyone's gaze, she walks over to the large stone block, looking for a way around it.

Gray Mage
2010-09-14, 10:13 PM
"I don't owe you nothin'," pouts the scythe-wielding girl, embarrassed by her fear of the cylinder's oppressive closeness. Not meeting anyone's gaze, she walks over to the large stone block, looking for a way around it.

Someone really nimble might be able to squeeze through the top.

Doombringer
2010-09-14, 10:44 PM
Dryadson looked to Eviscera and then the rock. "I was just trying to lighten the mood cheer up ." the thought of a monk of Wee Jas telling someone to cheer up was highly ironic but it was out there none the less. Dryadson then looked to the gap between the rock and sighed. "I suppose you want me to shimmy through there?"

sciencepanda
2010-09-14, 10:58 PM
Someone really nimble might be able to squeeze through the top.

Would this require some sort of check?

Gray Mage
2010-09-14, 10:59 PM
Would this require some sort of check?

Yes, an escape artist check, or you could try to move the block, it's your call.

Axinian
2010-09-15, 03:19 PM
"I think we should try to move it so we can all actually continue. Just sending one person doesn't seem useful, not to mention safe." Says Tama in a slightly worried tone.

Selenir
2010-09-15, 04:15 PM
"Yeah... that, and you couldn't pay me enough to squeeze through that gap up there," says Eviscera, looking up at the tiny space above the block.

She seems lost in thought for a few moments. "I wonder why the heck there's a huge stone block here, anyway? Whoever built this place probably didn't seriously intend for their intricately-carved hallway to be blocked by a giant granite cube." She looks at the corners of the block, wondering if she can see around it, even a little.

OOC: Can the block fit through the archway back into the room we're in now, or is it too large? I want to know which direction it came from. Could it have been pushed in from our direction?

Also, is there any evidence to suggest that it's been moved recently, or whether it in fact CAN be moved?

Gray Mage
2010-09-15, 04:49 PM
@Selenir: Yes, it's possible for it to fit on the room you're now if you can lift it. No evidence of it being moved recently, but there are some old scrath marks on the floor. More then one person could try to lift at the same time, so for purposes of aid another, just roll and the smaller results will be the aid another.

Selenir
2010-09-15, 09:31 PM
@Selenir: Yes, it's possible for it to fit on the room you're now if you can lift it. No evidence of it being moved recently, but there are some old scrath marks on the floor. More then one person could try to lift at the same time, so for purposes of aid another, just roll and the smaller results will be the aid another.

"Alright, let's get this out of the way... literally. Heave!" Eviscera grabs the block and lifts with all her strength.

Strength Check: [roll0]

Doombringer
2010-09-16, 12:49 AM
Dryadson looks to her and nods before saying "Alright so we will do it this way." He then moves to assit her in moving the giant obstruction out of the way. "So do you like ale or wine?" he said jokingly even while they were lifting the stone. He strained and was hoping to help in the moving of the odd stone.

Roll:
Strength Check
[roll0]
So she is assiting me it seems for a total of 24.

Gray Mage
2010-09-16, 02:50 PM
The two of you feel that it's almost lifting, perhaps a pair of additional hands will make a diference?

monkman
2010-09-16, 06:09 PM
Bogrim starts to help move it

Gray Mage
2010-09-16, 06:11 PM
Bogrim starts to help move it

Are you taking ten, or you forgot to roll?

monkman
2010-09-16, 06:15 PM
[roll0] if its under 10 , well screw up and then ill take 10

Gray Mage
2010-09-16, 06:26 PM
You three sucessfully move the block from it's place, toppling it north. Unfortunatly, a noxious green smoke is released from the bas-reliefs linings on the room walls. It quickly fills the room, and you feel you power being drained away.
(DC 13 fort save or take 1 point of str damage.)

Axinian
2010-09-16, 06:27 PM
Save

[roll0]

"Aah!" Tama yelps as the gas takes effect. "Let's get out of here! This stuff is nasty!"

monkman
2010-09-16, 06:31 PM
bogrim feels the power draining aura. that aura was shending shivers up him spine
he say afterwards

This place isnt natural,I have a feeling that something going to happen.
roll
[roll0]

Doombringer
2010-09-16, 09:12 PM
Dryadson shakes his head and looks to the others the green smoke filling the room a little annoying but he quickly tries to adjust himself and shake it off. "Well we can either stand here or see what is down this tunnel." He then moved towards the tunnel taking a look in it for anything unusual.

Rolls:
Fortitude Save
[roll0]

sciencepanda
2010-09-16, 09:20 PM
"Disgusting." says Cera flatly, as she shields her mouth from the smog.

Fort: [roll0]
RAAAAAAAGE

Selenir
2010-09-16, 10:52 PM
Eviscera chokes on the gas, stammering, "I *cough* knew it! Gas trap!" She stumbles forward, down the path the group has just uncovered. "Let's get out of here!"

Fortitude Save: [roll0]

Gray Mage
2010-09-17, 04:23 PM
Curious carvings that seem to represent a stirring tempest cover the walls of this ten-foot-wide passage. At ten-foot intervals, small alcoves flank the passage, and each alcove contains an androgynous humanoid figure with cupped hands. The figures stand roughly seven feet tall. A faint wind seems to play within the passage, but it's difficult to tell where it's coming from.

DM
[roll0]

Selenir
2010-09-17, 07:11 PM
Eviscera continues down the passage, trying to put some distance between herself and the gas.

OOC: Have we escaped the gas yet?

Gray Mage
2010-09-17, 07:14 PM
Eviscera continues down the passage, trying to put some distance between herself and the gas.

OOC: Have we escaped the gas yet?

Yes, although it's not like you can get even more poisoned. Or can you?

Kidding. :smalltongue:

Axinian
2010-09-17, 09:41 PM
Tama runs down the hall after Eviscera, coughing the last of the gas away. "I guess this is karma for casting all those enfeeblement spells on those wolves." Says Tama sarcastically.

sciencepanda
2010-09-17, 09:53 PM
"There is no karma. There are only sadistic architects."

"Whoever designed this place clearly does not want us here."

Doombringer
2010-09-18, 03:39 AM
Dryadson followed behind Eviscera "If you knew it why did you not say something?" He then followed her down the tunnel looking about curious the alcoves stepping lightly as they made their way further into the unknown. "You feel that Eviscera..the wind?" He certainly felt it and to make sure the gas had not affected him he asked others.

Selenir
2010-09-18, 11:08 AM
Dryadson followed behind Eviscera "If you knew it why did you not say something?" He then followed her down the tunnel looking about curious the alcoves stepping lightly as they made their way further into the unknown. "You feel that Eviscera..the wind?" He certainly felt it and to make sure the gas had not affected him he asked others.

I did say something!" the irritated barbarian exclaims. "Upstairs, by that... broken portal thing. I said there would be air-related traps, like poison gas." She sighs, calming down somewhat. No need to get upset with him, she thinks.

"Yes, I can feel that wind... not sure where it's coming from though." She looks around cautiously. "Be careful everyone... I'm sure that wasn't the only trap in here. Does anyone know how to find traps? We need to catch the next one before it catches us."

monkman
2010-09-18, 12:39 PM
i have no idea what so ever

Gray Mage
2010-09-18, 12:58 PM
As you're heading down the hall, a ray is fired in miss Glittermist's direction from one of the alcoves, more specifically the one in F5, hitting her right in the back. She suddenly finds herself witha urge to fall asleep. (DC 11 will save or fall asleep for 30 rounds)

Init:[roll0]
Map
http://img841.imageshack.us/img841/8089/corredor.png (http://img841.imageshack.us/i/corredor.png/)

DM[roll1] vs AC(10)

PS: After the black there isn't anything, I just was too lazy to black it all out, also in the A is the previous room..

Roll for initiative.

Axinian
2010-09-18, 02:03 PM
Will Save

[roll0]

"I'm just gonna... take a... quick break..." Tama lays down and falls asleep.

OOC: I hate the forum dice roller :smallannoyed:

Gray Mage
2010-09-18, 02:05 PM
Will Save

[roll0]

OOC: I hate the forum dice roller :smallannoyed:

Don't you have a +2 from base save bonus?

Axinian
2010-09-18, 02:07 PM
OOC: Did I forget to type that... huh. Okay not asleep. Woot!

"Guys! Something just tried to knock me out!"

Spellcraft to identify the spell:

[roll0]

Gray Mage
2010-09-18, 02:13 PM
Tama
You cannot identify the spell.

From F5, a 3 foot long mass of striated muscle connected with two eyeballs appears floating behind the statue.

First round begins now. Please post where you are, initiative and actions.

Axinian
2010-09-18, 02:15 PM
I think Tama is at D3

Initiative

[roll0]

monkman
2010-09-18, 02:17 PM
Bogrim tries to see if he knows that creature
religon check[roll0]
inititative[roll1]
he's at C3

Gray Mage
2010-09-18, 02:20 PM
Bogrin
You do not seem to recall reading about this creature in the holy tomes.

Init so far:
C 16
Tama 8
Bogrin 7

sciencepanda
2010-09-18, 11:20 PM
Cera too tries to identify the nature of the spell, or where it might have come from.

Knowledge: [roll0]
Spellcraft: [roll1]
Initiative: [roll2]

Selenir
2010-09-19, 12:57 PM
Eviscera is at D4.

Initiative:

The barbarian girl exclaims, "What in the HELLS is that!?" before leaping toward it, slashing wildly with her scythe.

More Rolls:
Attack Roll: [roll1]
Damage: [roll2]

Gray Mage
2010-09-19, 04:24 PM
Cera
You identify the spell as being an modified sleep spell to work as a ray instead of a area effect. You also think that the creature might have other tricks like that, but don't know which.

Waiting for everyone's actions, except for Selenir that has already posted them.

sciencepanda
2010-09-19, 04:35 PM
"Be ready," Cera whispers to the others, "It is trying to subdue us, to put us to sleep. But if we can draw it out of it's place of hiding, I can subdue it in turn, with my music."

She draws her violin in preparation for this.

Doombringer
2010-09-19, 06:05 PM
Rolls:Initiative
[roll0]
When I do get to go
Furry of Blows
To Hit:
Damage:

Dryadson turns and looks to the others "Draw it out eh?" He waitied for an opening as he was further ahead than the others but when it came he would send two punches into it when he had the chance. "What the heck is it?" He said shifting to stand near the scythe swinging mad woman.

Ooc:
Dice attack and damage rolls in the Ooc thread.

monkman
2010-09-19, 08:57 PM
bogrim charges and attacks the creature
[roll0]
damage[roll1]

Gray Mage
2010-09-20, 12:56 PM
The creature sends another eye beam, this time at the barbarian and hits her squarely in the chest. Unfortunately she isn't as strong willed as her female companion and falls asleep standing in D4. (Asleep for 3 minutes/30 rounds/until someone wakes her up)Maybe by a prince charming?
Eviscera is fast asleep.

Cera reaches for her violin and is ready to play at a moments notice.

Maybe Tama was mildly affected, as she's standing in her spot doing nothing.

Bogrin walks over to E4, swinging his mace furiously, but it hits at the wall instead.

Dryadson, however maneges to land one punch to the thing, hitting it square in the... body(?).

Map
http://img837.imageshack.us/img837/8089/corredor.png (http://img837.imageshack.us/i/corredor.png/)

DM
HP 7

sciencepanda
2010-09-20, 01:36 PM
Once again, Cera begins to play upon her violin. This song is neither sad, nor furious. It is simply...odd. It is vaguely off-key, but in a clearly intentional way. It is such a puzzling melody that one would wish to simply sit and wonder at how it will continue.

Fascination
Perform: [roll0]

Gray Mage
2010-09-20, 01:39 PM
Once again, Cera begins to play upon her violin. This song is neither sad, nor furious. It is simply...odd. It is vaguely off-key, but in a clearly intentional way. It is such a puzzling melody that one would wish to simply sit and wonder at how it will continue.

Fascination
Perform: [roll0]

It's not posible to fascinate in combat.

Any obvious threat, such as someone drawing a weapon, casting a spell, or aiming a ranged weapon at the target, automatically breaks the effect.

Selenir
2010-09-20, 01:50 PM
OOC: Wake me up or I will kill all of you. :P

Gray Mage
2010-09-20, 01:53 PM
OOC: Wake me up or I will kill all of you. :P

Cera ot Tama can retroactively awaken you as they didn't do anything and this was a surprise. So you'd be closer, but your attack would fail anyway.

Axinian
2010-09-20, 02:32 PM
OOC: Yeah sorry I kind of missed my action. I'll use it to wake up Eviscera.

"C'mon Viscy! Now's not the time to be taking a nap!" *smack*

sciencepanda
2010-09-20, 02:47 PM
It's not possible to fascinate in combat.

Well poop. I guess I will change it so that I used Inspire Courage instead.

Gray Mage
2010-09-20, 02:51 PM
Well poop. I guess I will change it so that I used Inspire Courage instead.

As you wish, just remember that you can only use it once a day.

Doombringer
2010-09-20, 03:31 PM
Dryadson looks to the group and shakes his head. "Well come on lets get rid of this thing!" He then takes a massive swing a wide right hook and then a kick right into the creature. He curious as to just what in the heck it was and why in the heck it was attacking them with magic. He then braced for an oncoming attack hands up and ready in a odd fighting stance. "Well somebody else hit the darn thing!"

Rolls:

[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]
[roll3]

monkman
2010-09-20, 04:03 PM
bogrim attacks again hoping that he dosent hit the wall again
[roll0]
[roll1]